Fertilizer packaging machine can be divided into automatic packaging machine and semi-automatic packaging machine from the degree of automation. The former does not require human involvement in the entire packaging process, while the latter requires some auxiliary cooperation. Of course, the price of the two fertilizer manufacturing equipment is different, and customers can choose according to their own needs.
Semi-automatic packaging machine only needs to hang the bag manually. The weighing method of the equipment can be selected according to the actual needs of the upper weighing and lower weighing. The material falls due to gravity. When the weight is close to the target weight, the unique two-stage control valve ensures accurate weighing of the material.
This way not only requires a lot of human resources, but also highly polluting materials are easy to cause harm to the human body, especially the work efficiency is much lower than that of fertilizer packaging machines.
With the continuous development and improvement of packaging machines, a variety of products such as single bucket packaging scales and double bucket packaging scales have been derived for users to choose. When purchasing, users can freely choose according to their own materials and packaging needs.
In the process of organic fertilizer processing, organic fertilizer equipment is completed through a certain process, and only a few kinds of equipment can achieve the purpose from production to finished products. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer mainly includes fermentation composting turner, crusher, screening machine, packaging machine and so on. The following describes how organic fertilizer equipment is granulated and processed.
Bio Organic fertilizer production granulation process
1. The groove turning machine adopts groove biological fermentation. Depending on the scale of your production, you need to build 4 fermenters with a width of 3 meters and a length of 50 meters. The fermentation products are continuously poured into the fermentation tank and moved daily with a flap machine to the other end of the fermentation tank. Three meters long, can achieve the purpose of water transfer, uniform mixing, can save a lot of land and labor. The purpose of full decomposition can be achieved.
2. Forklift truck with shovel to transfer the advanced fermentation organic fertilizer into the fermentation tank to the semi-finished product stacking area, convenient to transport the thrown high-grade fermentation organic fertilizer every day to use the dump truck, and timely discharge the tank.
3. The screening machine will sift the fermented organic fertilizer to separate the large pieces and debris inside to facilitate the next step of crushing and packaging.
4. The crusher will sift out the large pieces of organic fertilizer chips and stones after crushing, which is both beautiful and can ensure product quality.
5. The mixer can mix the crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality, and at the same time, when adding trace elements, it plays a mixing role in the production of special fertilizers and the manufacturing process of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers.
6. Granulator. Granulation is made by drumming, and the premixed organic fertilizer is granulated. If granulation is not required, it is sold directly in packaging.
Citrus Root rot is transmitted through soil, so we must pay attention to improving the soil in the process of prevention and control. How to improve soil vitality? To select appropriate fertilizer, the high-quality organic compound fertilizer processed by drum granulator is conducive to improving the soil.
The root system of fruit trees is an important organ for absorbing water and fertilizer. If the root is destroyed, it will become an important organ for invading pathogen conditions. However, in some high water levels, if the water is not drained in time, the soil permeability is poor, affecting the growth of roots. Therefore, the orchard must be well drained, otherwise it will affect the growth of roots.
In addition, we pay attention to fertilizer. We often see that too little or too much fertilizer will affect root growth. In addition, we should pay attention to reducing the damage to the root system in the planting process of citrus fruit trees, which is not conducive to the growth of fruit trees.
Once the citrus leaves and fruits fall off seriously, dig the soil, check the degree of root rot and smell whether there is a fishy smell. The roots of newly infected fruit trees should be carefully collected and burned, and reasonable drugs should be selected for treatment. Otherwise, it will cause further damage to the root system. Once rotten roots of fruit trees are found, they should be treated in time.
Plants need fertilizer for growth. The most common environmental fertilizer is organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is a fertilizer containing organic matter, which plays a very important role in the growth of crops.
The raw materials used in the production and processing of organic fertilizer include animal manure, sugar residue, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure, crop straw and straw, traditional Chinese medicine residue, fly ash, bark sawdust, peanut shell and wheat bran. As long as these wastes are reasonably utilized, the value of organic fertilizer manufacturing process can be brought into play.
The fermentation materials can be continuously put into the fermentation tank and moved 3 meters to the other end of the fermentation tank with a tipper every day. At the same time, the water volume can be adjusted and stirred evenly. This can save a lot of land and labor.
Organic fertilizer crusher. The large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, which is beautiful and can ensure the product quality.
Premixer. The screening and crushing of organic fertilizer can ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it can also play a mixed role in the production of special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
Environmental protection and practical organic fertilizer processing equipment.
There are two ways to increase organic fertilizer:
(1) Commercial organic fertilizer. Commercial organic fertilizer is processed through different fertilizer production lines to obtain organic fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial fertilizer.
Microbial fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial bacteria, which can fix nitrogen, Dissolve Phosphorus and potassium when applied to the soil.
(2) Farmhouse composting. Including lanolin, rabbit oil, butter, lard, chicken oil, etc. (Note: poultry manure must be completely fermented and decomposed).
This machine is used for grain fields, fruits, vegetables and flowers. It is applicable to the technical transformation of organic fertilizer production line in new plant or original compound fertilizer plant.
Main performance characteristics of organic fertilizer flat mold granulator
The press roll of this machine adopts inclined wheel. The speed of both ends of the template is the same as that of the inner and outer ring of the template, there is no dislocation friction between the wheel and the mold, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the mold is prolonged.
This is the main difference from similar die equipment. At the same time, the technology adopted by organic fertilizer granulator is the most advanced technology today. The press rollers of the flat molding granulator are evenly arranged and run smoothly, eliminating the easy feeding of the ordinary flat molding roller.
The organic fertilizer flat mold granulator adopts the central pressure regulating structure to adapt to different materials and ensure the pressing effect. The pressing die of sawdust and corn straw needs a lot of pressure. Among the similar granulation equipment, the drum part is the core part of the whole equipment.
The use of high-quality alloy steel improves the service life of the drum of organic fertilizer granulator.
The bio organic fertilizer flat molding granulator is equipped with a suitable pelletizer on the basis of the fertilizer granulator, so that the cylindrical particles can form balls at one time without returning particles, with high granulation rate, good strength, beautiful and applicable. It is an ideal equipment for biological fertilizer granulation.
In the granulation process of disc fertilizer granulator, adhesive needs to be added to form the particles. The binder can be compounded by ordinary inorganic minerals in a certain proportion. When potassium chloride is granulated, the adhesive has synergistic effect.
When using adhesive granulation, it has a good effect on granulation rate and particle strength. Potassium chloride is granulated by disc fertilizer granulator, and the particles are spherical.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
NPK fertilizer production line deals with potassium chloride fertilizer. First, all raw materials are mixed through the batching system and crushed to the appropriate particle size through the chain mill. The disc fertilizer granulator makes the powder into particles.
Disc fertilizer granulator NPK fertilizer production line
When applying potassium chloride, attention should be paid to the appropriate potassium application period.
The application period of general potassium fertilizer should be early or not late, and it should be used as base fertilizer and early recovery period. When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is small, it can be used as base fertilizer at one time.
When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is large or the soil texture is light, the application effect of base fertilizer and topdressing is better.
Soil nutrients and fertilization should also be considered when determining the appropriate application period of potassium fertilizer.
In the soil with serious potassium deficiency, the middle soil potassium fertilizer should be fully applied with potassium fertilizer as the base fertilizer, appropriate organic fertilizer as the base fertilizer, combined with topdressing.
Pay attention to the application method of potassium chloride. The centralized application of potassium fertilizer is conducive to improve its utilization rate and achieve good results. However, direct contact with seeds or seedlings is not recommended. For general crops, the combination of soil fertilization and foliar fertilization can be adopted.
According to the situation of organic fertilizer production line or compound fertilizer production line, the disc speed should be controlled within a reasonable range to avoid the impact of disc speed on product particle size.
First startup and operation of disc fertilizer granulator
1. Before starting the disc granulator, increase the temperature for about 40 to 50 minutes. Raise the temperature to the extent that the motor V-belt can be pulled by hand; Continuously pull the motor V-belt eight to ten times in the normal working direction.
Then continue heating for about 10 minutes, and then start the machine, but continue heating, because normal production needs to continue heating; Adjust different temperatures according to different characteristics of plastics.
2. During the normal operation of the granulator, the temperature of the granulator shall be kept stable, neither high nor low. Keep the temperature near the pores until the head temperature is about 200 ℃.
3. Feed evenly and add enough. The feed speed shall be properly matched with the feed speed of the machine. Otherwise, the mass and output of particles will be affected.
4. During shutdown, the main engine shall be completely cut off. The head plug (with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.
In addition, special attention shall be paid to the inspection of the transmission part of the disc granulator, i.e. the transmission gear.
The rotation of the transmission gear is completed with the help of lubricating oil. Therefore, in the process of gear operation, regularly check its lubrication and add lubricating oil and grease to the gear appropriately to ensure good lubrication of the gear and make the operation of the granulator more stable and reliable.
In addition, our company also produces other fertilizer granulators, double roll extrusion granulators, drum granulators, conveyors, dryers, particle screening machines, packaging machines and other products. For more fertilizer equipment information, please contact us.
1. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. Organic fertilizer is divided into pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial compound fertilizer. Different varieties of biological fertilizer, fertilizer production technology and equipment are also different.
2. Selection of fermentation compost Dumper: General fermentation forms include batch fermentation, shallow tank fermentation, deep tank fermentation and tower fermentation. The fermentation equipment is stacked and fermented in different strips due to different compost & fermentation methods.
We have a compost dumper, which is suitable for walking on the ground. For shallow ditch fermentation, we provide simple stacker. Twin screw lathe can be used for deep tank fermentation.
3. Determine the production capacity of biological fertilizer production equipment: for example, how many tons of biological fertilizer production equipment can be produced per hour. Determine the production process and finally determine the price through the production capacity of the equipment.
Biological fertilizer production equipment
4. Determine the equipment allocation level of biological fertilizer production: different equipment allocation levels, different equipment prices and different labor costs. High equipment configuration, high automation of biological fertilizer production process, strong production capacity, less manpower and low production cost per unit fertilizer.
5. Determine the shape of biological fertilizer particles: determine the shape of the final product before purchasing the equipment, which is powder, cylindrical, oblate or standard spherical.
The common granulation equipment are: organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll extrusion granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator. The type of granulator shall be selected according to the local fertilizer market. The price varies with the equipment.
6. Determine the main types of organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, drug residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sludge of municipal sewage treatment plant, etc Different materials make different equipment choices.
In the process of producing organic fertilizer, it is necessary to use a dumper for fermentation treatment, so that these materials can remove peculiar smell and harmful substances through the deodorization system. Therefore, the deodorization system of organic fertilizer production line is an essential detail.
The violent mixing movement of the horizontal mixer shortens the mixing time, faster mixing speed and higher efficiency. Even if there are differences in specific gravity and particle size of materials, good mixing effect can be achieved under the rapid and violent shaking of staggered mixing blades.
In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, the raw materials need to be fully mixed. The mixer has high mixing uniformity and less residue. The horizontal mixer is suitable for mixing more than two kinds of fertilizers, additives and premix.
According to different soil and crop formulas, the formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. If the fermentation is sufficient and the formula is appropriate, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is lower. It can also improve the living environment of plants. It is a green fertilizer.
Production technology of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the solid fertilizer made by mechanical processing of organic fertilizer with harmless organic matter (including high-temperature compost) and inorganic fertilizer (mainly nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer) as the main raw materials.
Fertilizer production process. This compound fertilizer is configured according to the nutrient characteristics of soil and crops and the purpose of fertilization, and has the characteristics of nutrient balance.
Now more and more investors enter the organic fertilizer industry, but many users only have a simple understanding of the organic fertilizer industry and have no actual production. Therefore, there are still many problems in the investment process.
In fact, these equipment have different types and specifications, such as fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and new organic fertilizer granulator, as well as other fertilizer equipment. Of course, the price of machines with different specifications is also different, so everything is subject to the actual production demand of customers.
Organic fertilizer equipment with an annual output of 2000-10000 tons
To sum up, how many complete sets of organic fertilizer equipment with an annual output of 2000 tons to 10000 tons? It depends on the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Whether it’s NPK fertilizer manufacturing or livestock manure production projects of organic fertilizer, you are welcome to consult online or come to the factory to test the machine at any time. We welcome you at any time.
After the production and processing of organic fertilizer, the storage of fertilizer shall be considered. How to make the fertilizer effect non-volatile, the most important consideration process is actually a link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, that is, the drying of organic fertilizer. After drying by the organic fertilizer dryer, the water in the organic fertilizer particles is evaporated, and the dried particles can be stored in the warehouse for a long time.
The role of organic fertilizer dryer is not only here, but also the granulation results of inspection equipment. The fertilizer particles treated by the drum granulator enter the drying process. After drying, the particles are full and round, but will not crack and break. If there are too many cracks in the dried fertilizer particles, the proportion of fertilizer shall be adjusted during the previous fermentation granulation.
Drum dryer plays an important role in fertilizer production. It is composed of air cylinder, gear, pinion, stop roll, traction roll, front roll ring, rear roll ring, unloading part, lifting plate, reducer, motor, hot air, etc. The utility model is composed of a channel, a feeding trough, a furnace body, etc. NPK fertilizer production process can be equipped with multiple hot blast stoves when the production capacity is large, which is simple and easy to operate, and the production effect is also very good.
Fertilizer production process dryer
Adding cooling system can greatly improve the production effect of fertilizer. SX fertilizer equipment company, our products include: chicken manure dryer, rotary dryer, cow manure dryer, pig manure dryer, organic fertilizer dryer and NPK compound fertilizer dryer. The production process can be adjusted and the size of dryer can be customized according to the needs of chemical fertilizer production line.r
Pig manure is a good organic fertilizer, which contains a large amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium required for plant growth. It is suitable for plant growth and can improve the yield of food crops. Using pig manure to produce organic fertilizer is a way to change pig manure.
The pig manure organic fertilizer production line has made a breakthrough in the harmless and resource reuse of pig manure. The complete set of equipment for making organic fertilizer from pig manure makes pig manure become organic fertilizer, which solves the long-standing problem that pig manure is difficult to recycle and seriously pollutes the environment.
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line
The process flow of pig manure organic fertilizer equipment production line is slightly more complex than NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. Raw materials need to be fermented first and then granulated.
1. Raw material fermentation.
2. Automatic batching by computer belt scale.
3. Crushing and mixing.
1. Organic fertilizer should be fully decomposed before application. If some animal manure, such as pig manure, cow manure and sheep manure, is directly applied to the soil without fermentation and decomposition, the decomposed organic fertilizer in the soil will be decomposed and fermented by microorganisms, and the ammonia produced is easy to cause crop root burning, and some will breed weeds and spread diseases and pests.
We advocate using a dumper to fully ferment manure before application. After the compost is wetted with water, it is put into the fermentation tank to make the temperature reach 35-40 ℃. When feces are fully fermented at high temperature, it can kill insect eggs and weed seeds in compost, which is safer and more effective.
2. Organic fertilizer should not be too thick or applied too much. Especially when fertilizing dry land crops, if organic fertilizer is applied directly between rows or near the roots of crops, the concentration around the roots is too high due to the small water holding capacity of dry soil.
After the root system contacts the fertilizer pile, it will cause physiological water loss of crops and form reverse osmosis. Crops not only do not absorb nutrients, but also make water and nutrients in roots exude, resulting in poor growth or withering of crops, but water loss and dead seedlings cause soil nutrient imbalance.
Therefore, organic fertilizer should be used as the base fertilizer, evenly mixed in the soil and integrated with the soil. When applying organic fertilizer in the growth period, ditch application or hole application should be adopted. Do not spread the pesticide on the ground. Foliar vegetables generally should not be sprayed with high concentration liquid organic fertilizer as foliar fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer has more nutrients and high content of organic matter. It can also loosen soil, improve soil fertility and improve soil structure. Organic fertilizer is favored by producers and producers to improve crop yield and quality. Since organic fertilizer is so good, do you know how to do it?
The main production process of organic fertilizer production line is to convert raw materials into semi-finished products. In the actual production process, the flat stack composting technology and tank aerobic fermentation process are mainly used.
In addition, the relevant experiments of organic fertilizer equipment can also be produced by small tank fermentation and closed box fermentation.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line:
Raw material selection > drying and sterilization > fermentation > grinding > stirring > granulation > drying > cooling > coating > screening > metering and sealing > finished product warehousing.
Organic fertilizer production line
The can turnover machine is mainly used to help fermentation and decomposition proceed quickly. At the same time, oxygen can enter the reactor to avoid the smell produced by anaerobic reaction.
2. Forklift batching:
The blanking shall be uniform and continuous to avoid hindering the normal operation of the next equipment due to excessive materials.
3. High humidity material crusher:
During the composting process, the agglomerated materials are crushed evenly to reduce the diameter of the materials.
4. Drum screen:
The impurities and bulk materials not crushed are screened out to further improve the marketability.
5. Horizontal mixer:
If it is necessary to improve nutrient elements or produce standard organic fertilizer manufacturers, N, P, K, etc. need to be added.
6. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer granulator:
Including various fertilizer granulation equipment, flat mold granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator and drum granulator.
7. Drum drying cooler
8. Automatic packing scale:
After packaging, it is easy to store. At the same time, it will not cause dust pollution and waste during transportation.
After further granulation by drum granulator, the compound fertilizer contains nutrients required by a variety of plants, which is better than a single chemical fertilizer. So how to choose compound fertilizer?
1. Look at the packaging. Qualified products are packed in double layers to prevent moisture. There are three license numbers on the packaging surface: production license number, business license number, product quality registration certificate number, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium content identification, and manufacturer and address. Open the outer package and there should be instructions in the bag.
2. Look at the physical properties of compound fertilizer. Compound fertilizer with good quality, uniform particle size, no caking and no pulverization.
3. Buy compound fertilizer produced by regular manufacturers. The fertilizer production line and production technology of regular manufacturers are relatively advanced, the product quality is reliable and the reputation is guaranteed.
4. Select the compound fertilizer suitable for the local area. The locally produced compound fertilizer is mostly produced according to the soil nutrient content, crop fertilizer demand law and fertilization effect in this area and surrounding areas, which is highly targeted.
5. Avoid using “dichloro” compound fertilizer for many years. “Dichloro” compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer produced with ammonium chloride and potassium chloride as raw materials. If the “dichloro” compound fertilizer is applied year after year, the amount of chloride ions stored in the soil is large, and excessive absorption by crops will cause “chlorine damage” and soil will also cause “salt damage”.
Whether planting flowers or vegetables, we should follow the fertilization principle of “giving priority to organic fertilizer and supplemented by chemical fertilizer”. The long-term single large-scale use of chemical fertilizer is easy to cause soil hardening, soil fertility decline and soil acidification.
On the contrary, it will limit crop yield and affect product quality. Therefore, after purchasing NPK compound fertilizer granulator, we must pay attention to the treatment of various nutrient compound fertilizers.
In the process of organic fertilizer production and processing, the raw material of bio organic fertilizer shall be fermentation tipper, and the raw material temperature shall be controlled below 60 ℃. After aerobic fermentation, the product meets the requirements of organic fertilizer standard.
Raw materials in the production of fermented organic fertilizer
1. The fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials can change the original state of organic matter in raw materials and improve the utilization rate of materials.
The insect eggs and harmful components in the raw materials are killed in the fermentation process. The raw materials after fermentation are acidic, which is more conducive to the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by plant roots. In fertilizer processing, rotten compost and NPK fertilizer are granulated by drum granulator, and the fertilization effect is better.
2. Reduce crop resistance to diseases and pests. Compost without biological fermentation can easily transfer its own bacteria, weed seeds and insect eggs to crops and affect their growth. During the fermentation of bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms multiply in large numbers, kill harmful pathogens, remove grass seeds and insect eggs through high-temperature decay, and apply fertilizer to the soil, which can effectively inhibit the spread of pathogens.
Soil borne pathogens and weeds. Grow and improve the ability to resist diseases and pests.
3. Avoid burning roots and seedlings, which is safe to use. After the application of fermented livestock manure, in case of fermentation conditions, fermentation under the activity of microorganisms will produce a certain amount of heat, which will directly affect the growth of crops, burn the roots of crops and lead to death.
Only when the organic fertilizer decays completely will it not produce secondary fermentation, burn roots and seedlings, or destroy the roots of crops.
4. Improve crop yield and quality. In the production process of organic fertilizer, the fermentation raw materials must be completely decomposed before the compost can be further processed as raw materials. Different special fertilizer products can be made by fertilizer granulator. This is why we need to ferment bio organic fertilizer.
With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is mainly to screen and magnetic separate the organic waste with a water content of about 30% ~ 35% after fermentation and decay to make a round grain organic fertilizer, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (the total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
After the fermented organic waste is screened by magnetic separation, the raw materials containing binder and other compatible components are measured according to the proportion requirements, and then lifted by bucket elevator to multi-dimensional high-efficiency mixer for rapid mixing.
The mixed material slides out of the mixing bin and is continuously and evenly sent to the extrusion granulator by the disc feeder to make cylindrical particles; The cylindrical particles are polished into spherical particles by the circular particle polishing and setting machine and formed by the belt.
The machine is sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine (three in one model). The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃) in the front section of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air cooling. After sufficient cooling, the materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder.
The screened finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator and measured and packaged by the packaging system; The screened large particles are crushed and returned to the mixed granulation system; The screened small particles (basically without powder) can be made into small packages and sold directly. Get more details on the granulation process, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/granulator-machine-for-fertilizer/
Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
In addition to the disc granulator, the fertilizer granulator is mainly suitable for the production of large-scale compound fertilizer. The investment of relevant equipment is large, the construction time is long, the energy consumption is high, the production cost is high, and there are certain environmental pollution problems.
The extrusion granulation plant for producing multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer has the advantages of small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, less construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has a certain popularization and application value in small compound fertilizer equipment production enterprises.
Extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line is to extrude materials by external force. The granulation process does not need steam, which can save boiler construction investment and coal production cost. The compound fertilizer production line does not introduce water and has no drying process in the whole production process, which eliminates the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line equipment, and can be dried with fuel and drying equipment.
Therefore, the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today’s energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production line, hot blast stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials in the production process. Burning coal in hot blast stove will produce a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas and pollute the atmosphere.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) in the production process, with great operation flexibility and flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has high pelletizing rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return and less caking in the production process, which has good economic benefits.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The production equipment of biological fertilizer project mainly includes fermentation part and granulation part. Even if organic fertilizer raw materials are well fermented, granulation is difficult, because organic raw materials are characterized by rough raw materials, light weight and low binding rate.
The bio organic fertilizer production line includes main equipment:
1. New type organic fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by the new process of wet continuous granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
2. Tipping machine: used for tipping and composting to improve fermentation speed and quality.
4. Conveyor: it is suitable for conveying loose materials or box items in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially in chemical fertilizer plant, cement plant and other environments.
5. Packaging scale: the packaging scale is mainly composed of automatic quantitative packaging scale (composed of storage hopper, feeder, weighing bag hopper, pressing mechanism, computer control, pneumatic actuator, etc.) and optional items (conveyor, sewing machine, etc.)/ Heat sealing machine).
There are several key factors to pay attention to in the selection of equipment: fermentation mode, organic raw materials, degree of mechanization and annual output. The quality of organic fertilizer depends on the fermentation site and the formula of the product.
The key factors of fermentation are: microorganism, carbon nitrogen ratio, carbon phosphorus ratio, water, pH value and aeration control. If a factor is not well controlled, it will cause incomplete fermentation, incomplete fermentation or too long fermentation time.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. It also depends on different soils and different crop formulations. If the fermentation is properly prepared, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is low. As a green fertilizer, it can also improve the environment of plant survival and soil granulation.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
The biological fertilizer project is made of organic wastes such as crop straw (such as straw and wheat straw), edible fungus nutritional residue, inorganic minerals (salts such as salt mine and phosphate mine), animal manure (chicken manure and cow manure) as raw materials for bio fertilizer production, and then mixed with a certain amount of microbial flora, accumulated, high-temperature fermentation, decomposition, sterilization, amino acids, nitrogen and phosphorus, Potassium and other nutrients needed by crops are nutrients for crops to absorb.
In short, it is divided into the following steps:
Pretreatment: after the compost material is transported to the storage yard, it is weighed by a balance and sent to the mixing and mixing device. It is mixed with the production and domestic organic wastewater in the plant, and compound bacteria are added.
The fertilizer moisture and carbon nitrogen ratio are roughly adjusted according to the raw material composition. After mixing, proceed to the next step.
One time fermentation: the mixed raw materials are sent to the fermentation tank by the loader and stacked into a fermentation pile. The fan is used for forced ventilation and oxygen supply from the bottom of the fermentation tank. At the same time, the compost dumper is used for 2 days.
Add water (mainly produced in the factory, mainly domestic organic wastewater) and nutrients, control the fermentation temperature at 50 ℃ ~ 65 ℃, aerobic fermentation. The first fermentation cycle of the project is 8 days. After each pool of raw materials and one pool of daily semi-finished products, the fermentation semi-finished products are discharged and ready to enter the next process.
Post treatment: the finished compost is further screened, and the screened materials are treated according to the water content. After granulation, the particles are sent to the dryer heated by biogas in the biogas digester for drying, medium and trace elements are added in proportion, then mixed into finished products, packaged and stored in the production of bio organic fertilizer.
The process has been sold. The screened materials are returned to the crushing process for reuse.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
Biological fertilizer production takes livestock manure, crop straw, agricultural and sideline products and organic waste from food processing as raw materials, and is equipped with multifunctional fermentation strains. After deodorization, decomposition and dehydration, functional biological strains are added. It is an organic fertilizer containing a certain amount of functional microorganisms processed by chemicals. In line with the fertilizer principle of producing safe and pollution-free green agricultural products, it is a promising fertilizer variety.
Biological organic fertilizer
The best way to get the best results is when applying bio organic fertilizer:
First, bio organic fertilizer should not be applied too deep into the soil. Too deep will affect the activity of bacteria. Bio organic fertilizer should be applied 10-15 cm below the ground surface.
In addition, the effect of ditch application of bio organic fertilizer was better.
Main equipment of bio organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation stacker: one of the main supporting equipment of fertilizer mechanical equipment unit, which can turn the pile evenly and improve the fermentation speed.
2. Horizontal mixer: this series of horizontal mixer is a new generation of mixing equipment developed by our company. The machine has high mixing degree and low residue. It is suitable for the mixing of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.
3. Fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by wet continuous propulsion granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
4. Disc screen: This machine adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. It is an ideal equipment for compound fertilizer production.
5. Conveyor: suitable for conveying bulk materials or box like articles in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially suitable for environments requiring chemical loading, such as chemical fertilizer plant and cement plant, Saved a lot of people.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
Belt conveyor is used to transport fertilizer materials in different production processes in the whole organic fertilizer production line, from the batching system process, crushing process, mixing process, to granulation process, drying and cooling process, screening process and re granulation process, and automatic packaging process. The use of belt conveyor saves a lot of working pressure and improves the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, port, transportation, hydropower, chemical industry and other departments to load, unload or pile up various bulk materials with high density and room temperature.
The transportation volume is large, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the cost is low, and the universality is strong. Single or multiple units can be used to transport materials, and horizontal or inclined layout can be adopted according to technical requirements. In addition, it can be transported by convex arc section, concave arc section and straight line section.
The unit weight of the conveyor is determined by the bandwidth, speed, slot angle and inclination angle. It also depends on the frequency of high-speed materials. The working environment temperature of conveyor is usually -25 – +40 ℃, and our company can also produce light belt conveyor and mobile conveyor.
Belt conveyor structure:
1. drive part
2. rolling part
3. drum part
4. cleaning part
5. unloading part
6. brake part
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Commercial compost can be produced by using compost line to produce compost granulator. Composting does not use municipal solid waste, sludge as raw materials, heavy metals exceed the standard, without high temperature or harmless treatment of inferior compost.
Fertilizer: must be applied after fermentation and ripening, and should be applied selectively according to soil quality. For example, in cohesive soil, compost should be used, and fertilizers with high content of mineral elements, such as sheep manure and cattle manure, should be used. Is applied.
Fresh faeces contain cellulose and lignin that are difficult to decompose. Carbon and nitrogen are relatively large, and most of nitrogen is fertilizer. If fresh manure is used directly, it will compete with crops for fertilizer. In the process of microbial decomposition, soil nutrients and water are absorbed.
When fermenting fertilizer, composting diverter is the main equipment to complete the fermentation process. In the composting process or biological fertilizer production process, sometimes the composting machine is used to simplify the natural fermentation process and save the time of composting fertilizer.
Green manure: mainly pay attention to the variety characteristics of green manure, sowing time, sowing time, etc. On the other hand, it is necessary to apply green manure properly to achieve the effect of small fertilizer and large fertilizer.
Cake fertilizer: only used as topdressing. When applied directly, cake fertilizer should be fully crushed, and then put into the ditch, slightly separated from the root system, so as to avoid rooting. The system will not burn off heat during fermentation.
In addition, in the application of compost, we should also pay attention to the use of inorganic fertilizer, biological bacteria fertilizer, etc., in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops. When making fertilizer, we should use and equip more different types and series of fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer manufacturing process. Want to make your own compost, go here.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, organic fertilizer manufacturing machine plays an important role in agricultural production. Agricultural products grown with organic fertilizers taste good and can effectively maintain their own unique nutrition and flavor, such as fruits and vegetables. The public gradually realized the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
First, organic fertilizer has a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the particle structure of the soil and improve the composition of the soil. Microbes spread very fast in the soil, like an invisible web. After the microbial cells die, there are many test tubes in the soil. These pipes not only increase the permeability of soil, but also make the soil soft and not easy to lose nutrients and water, thus improving the water storage of soil and avoiding and eliminating soil hardening.
Secondly, organic fertilizer can effectively inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, so less spraying can be done. If you take the medicine for years in a row, it can effectively inhibit underground pests, labor, money and pollution.
Thirdly, 95% of trace elements in soil exist in insoluble state, which can not be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a lot of organic acids. Commercial organic fertilizer, which is processed by NPK fertilizer granulating machine, can rapidly manufacture calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other trace elements necessary for plants. The dissolved mineral elements can be absorbed and utilized by plants directly, which greatly improves the fertilizer supply capacity of soil.
Fourth, the microorganisms in organic fertilizer have strong vitality. Long term soil survival, nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus removal bacteria and other microorganisms can release potassium and phosphorus from the air, which are not easily absorbed into the soil by crops and continuously supply crops. Nutrients. Organic fertilizers also have long-term effects.
Fifth, the actual utilization rate of fertilizer production line is only 30% – 45%. The loss of fertilizer is decomposed and released to the atmosphere. Some of the soil erosion is considered to be missing, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be absorbed directly by plants. When applied to organic fertilizer, soil structure can be improved due to beneficial biological activity, which increases the ability of soil water conservation and nutrient, thus reducing the loss of nutrients. More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
Phosphorus and potassium, together with beneficial microorganisms, increased the effective utilization rate of fertilizer by 50%.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
With the continuous development of economy, various negative effects caused by environmental pollution also follow. If we can not solve the problem of air pollution for the time being, the consequences will be more serious. While bringing adverse effects to people’s lives, it also directly leads to more dangerous diseases, which makes more and more users use the production process of organic fertilizer and worries many manufacturers. At the same time, users themselves are more worried about this situation. How does the organic fertilizer machine, disposal , welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
The use of users is more concerned by enterprises. In the development of new products, also according to the use of improved. When tracking the after-sales situation, manufacturers usually send appropriate manpower to interview users who purchase organic fertilizer equipment, and record various situations encountered in use, so as to facilitate future production and provide corresponding opinions to users. The use of users directly leads to the research and development direction of new products.
The main problem occurs in the normal use of the process, so it is necessary to conduct proper after-sales tracking. We give users a certain sense of security, provide them with suitable NPK fertilizer granulator, let users know their own equipment, the error will be reduced to a small.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
After humidifying in the tank, use a certain amount of water or steam to make the basic fertilizer fully react. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotation of the cylinder, the material particles are extruded. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The drum granulator of organic fertilizer equipment is filled with steam, ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphorus slurry, and heavy calcium slurry to complete the chemical reaction and heating granulation process of compound fertilizer in the barrel; or a small amount of water is added to make the compound fertilizer cold granulation.
The material to be pelleted is rotated through the cylinder and bonded to form a ball under certain humidity and temperature to complete the pelleting process.
In the pelletizing process of drum fertilizer granulator, the powder material is mainly cladding type, so the material circulation volume needs to be large, so that the material can form large particles in the cladding process. When the water content in the material is large, the water injection should be reduced to make the fertilizer made into granules absorb less water.
When granulating with this combination method, if the water content in the material is small, more water injection is needed. Because the materials are combined with each other, the gap between the powder particles needs to be filled with water. As the understanding of granulation process has been deepened, some suitable monitoring tools have been developed, so the granulation process can be simulated and controlled automatically by computer.
The advantage of organic fertilizer manufacturing process is very obvious, it can make some organic fertilizers evenly distributed, and make nutrients evenly mixed together, so that organic fertilizers play a greater role in the land.
Production technology of organic fertilizer
The nutrition of organic fertilizer produced by disc granulator sx is relatively concentrated. When the fertilizer enters the soil, if it is not absorbed well, it will lead to uneven distribution of nutrients. In this way, most of the role of organic fertilizer will be lost, resulting in a piece of land over nutrition, half of the land allocation is too little, so the effect is very poor. The function of disc granulator is to granulate organic fertilizer.
Slow release fertilizer: slow release fertilizer refers to the chemical fertilizer that slowly releases the effective nutrients of crops over time through the chemical or physical action of nutrients. One or two kinds of nitrogen and potassium nutrients have slow-release effect in slow-release fertilizer. Fertilizers with slow-release nutrients have slow-release fertilizers, but fertilizers without slow-release function are mixed together to make some nutrients have slow-release effect, and they will become partial slow-release fertilizers.
Main types: ordinary slow-release fertilizer can be divided into coated slow-release fertilizer and inhibitor slow-release fertilizer. There are many kinds of classification methods of coated slow-release fertilizer. According to the main components of coating materials, it can be divided into inorganic slow-release fertilizer. Generally, the coating formed by organic matter has better water resistance, smoother, thinner surface and slow-release effect than the conventional coating formed by inorganic matter such as sulfur Coated fertilizer, organic coated fertilizer and polymer coated fertilizer. The preparation of organic coated fertilizers is relatively complex and costly. The most important problems of organic and polymer coated fertilizers in soil may have a greater negative impact on the environment and agriculture.
Coated fertilizer belongs to inorganic coated fertilizer. It is a kind of coated fertilizer that one or several other fertilizers are wrapped on the surface of one fertilizer. In the fertilizer production line, we can use the coating machine to pelletize the pelletizing machine into coated fertilizer. Like NPK fertilizer production line, after granulating in rotary drum granulator sx, we use conveyor to put granulator into coating machine for coating. Generally speaking, slow release of insoluble fertilizer can be realized by wrapping other products. Generally speaking, calcium magnesium phosphate can be used as coating fertilizer. This product has the advantages of small environmental pollution, uniform particles, uniform nutrient release and good slow-release effect.
Through the use of fertilizer machine and fertilizer manufacturing technology, more and more different types of fertilizers can be produced. In the process of different types of fertilizer manufacturing, different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the production line to manufacture different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, a new type of organic fertilizer granulator will be equipped. This series of fertilizer granulators are specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer Designed for pelletizer. In addition to the fertilizer granulator, a fertilizer mixer and fermentation compost will be provided, and the same equipment will be used in the production of slow release fertilizer.
A fertilizer mixer will be used to mix the raw materials, then a fertilizer crusher will be used to grind the raw materials, and then a fertilizer granulator will be used to make a granulator with a drum. Generally, a complete fertilizer production line includes these processes. Using this technology and semi-automatic fertilizer machine to produce different types of fertilizers not only improves the work efficiency, but also reduces the labor cost compared with the traditional method.
As a fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we not only design and produce fertilizer machinery and fertilizer production lines, so that fertilizer granulator can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to produce, but also design fertilizer production lines for different types of fertilizer production. Requirements and raw materials used in the production process of fertilizer granulator.
In this article, we share what kind of fertilizer machine is needed in the powder fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer or NPK compound fertilizer is powdery, and the process is simple and efficient.
In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the main fertilizer machines for powder fertilizer production lines are fertilizer mixer, fermentation composter, automatic packaging machine, etc. The main fertilizer machine is fertilizer crusher. We have designed a new type of vertical semi wet material crusher. Vertical disc semi wet material crusher is widely used in cement, bauxite, clinker, silicon carbide, glass raw materials and other high hard, super hard materials in the field of fine crushing. It is widely used in the mechanical crushing of construction sand and various metallurgical slag. Compared with other types of crushers, it has higher output and efficiency.
The working principle of the new vertical semi wet material crusher is as follows:
Material from the upper part of the machine falls vertically into the high-speed rotating impeller. Under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, they will have multiple collisions and friction between impeller and shell, and then they can be directly discharged from the lower part, forming a closed loop and multiple cycles. The ring is controlled by powder fertilizer screening equipment to achieve the required particle size of the final product.
Roller screen for powdered organic fertilizer:
Powdery organic fertilizer drum screening machine is a new type of screening equipment. Drum screening is mainly composed of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover and material inlet and outlet. The screen drum rotates at a certain speed through the variable speed threshing system, the materials are separated from top to bottom through the screen drum, and the fine materials are discharged from the screen. At the lower part of the front end of the screen cylinder, coarse materials are discharged from the lower part of the screen cylinder.
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine:
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine: with its “fast, accurate, stable” become the choice of packaging industry. Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine is suitable for packaging materials: woven bags, cloth bags and plastic bags. Packaging machinery materials: 304 stainless steel is used in contact with materials, which has high anti-corrosion ability. It is widely used in feed, compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, grain, filling, chemical industry and other industries. : granular, powdery, mixed
Powdery organic fertilizer production line is not as complex as NPK fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production line, and each machine in the production line is easy to operate.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, more fertilizer machines are needed, which are designed by fertilizer machine engineers. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer sx, we have produced fertilizer machine and designed fertilizer production line. Over the years, our products have been exported to many countries. We can also provide customer service for fertilizer production line. If you are interested in fertilizer machine or fertilizer production line, you can leave us a message and we will apply to you as soon as possible.
1. Without adding any wetting agent, the material is compressed by the pressure of roller granulator to ensure the purity of raw material.
2. The compound fertilizer production line for npk granulation has the advantages of short process, low energy consumption and high yield.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
4. The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the proportion of products.
5. Flexible operation, suitable for a variety of raw materials, high output, low energy consumption, and can adjust the size of extrusion pressure by adjusting the hydraulic pressure.
The compound fertilizer production line is equipped with double roll granulator, which has the advantages of short process flow, low energy consumption and large output. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the bulk density of products. It is flexible in operation and can be used in a wide range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
In the production of NPK fertilizer, fertilizer plants usually carry out secondary granulation. The application of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer not only controlled the balanced supply of nutrients, but also controlled the stable release of nutrients.
How can it balance fertilization?
It can balance fertilization in the horizontal and vertical directions of nutrients, and improve the utilization rate of nutrients. Granular fertilizer treated by rotary granulator is better than inorganic fertilizer in comprehensive utilization of nutrients.
Rotary drum granulation
In the design of the internal structure of the drum granulator, the function of various internal scrapers is to keep a certain thickness of material on the inner surface of the drum, to make the material layer uniform, and to facilitate the normal rolling and turnover of the material.
Material in the drum
The material in the drum. Steel drums are lined with thermally expandable metal. Rubber baffles and linings, as well as external shock absorbers, are used to prevent accumulation during the drum granulation process. Stable material quantity and uniform liquid phase distribution in rotary drum granulator are the key to produce qualified granules.
Different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used to produce different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, an organic fertilizer manufacturing process designed to produce an organic fertilizer granulator. However, which fertilizer machines are included in the series?
In the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, it mainly includes fertilizer mixer, fertilizer crusher and fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer production of organic fertilizer can be divided into fermentation, mixing and granulation. Parts use different fertilizer machine types.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, the first thing is to use the fermentation composter to ferment the raw materials, and then use the horizontal mixer to mix the raw materials. To mix the raw materials, the raw materials need to be crushed first. The utility model uses a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is a fertilizer granulator used for producing organic fertilizer granulator and is made into an organic fertilizer granulator.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, attention should be paid to the use of raw materials. Due to the requirement of moisture and temperature for organic fertilizer granulator, we need to use drum dryer and cooler to dry the water of fertilizer granulator after granulation.
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
What is bio organic fertilizer granulator? What is the difference between NPK and NPK? What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator? In this article, we get the answer.
What machines can be used for bio fertilizer granulation?
Bio organic fertilizer refers to the combination of specific functional microorganisms and organic matter, which is mainly composed of animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.), and organic matter after harmless treatment and decomposition. Fertilizer has the function of increasing fertilizer.
The use of bio organic fertilizer is also different, and the nutrients of bio organic fertilizer are complete. Chemical fertilizer is only one or several nutrients of fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the quality of products; bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, which is easy to produce diseases and pests. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, easy to produce diseases and pests.
Difference in manufacturing process
Finally, the manufacturing process is much simpler. Because the biological fertilizer granulator equipment is also a kind of organic fertilizer granulator, the organic fertilizer granulator sometimes needs drying and cooling.
What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator?
1. Bio organic fertilizer is completely decomposed without burning roots or rotting seedlings; refined organic fertilizer is not decomposed and directly decomposed in soil after use, which may cause combustion.
2. Bio organic fertilizer decomposes at high temperature, killing most pathogens and eggs, reducing the occurrence of diseases and pests
3. Adding beneficial bacteria to bio organic fertilizer can reduce the diseases caused by the occupation of bacteria
4. Bio organic fertilizer has high nutrient content, and its odor is light and almost tasteless after deodorization.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer not only designed two kinds of fertilizer production lines, but also designed the organic fertilizer production process to produce the organic fertilizer granulator.
At the beginning of the development of organic fertilizer, the product was powdery. Powder fertilizer is easy to cause separation, incomplete control, poor fluidity, difficult to achieve mechanized fertilization, easy to form dust and loss in the application process.
Ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer
One of the ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer is to realize the granulation of fertilizer. What are the nutrient leakage characteristics of granular organic fertilizer and powdery organic fertilizer in submerged soil? Detailed info on organic fertilizer granulation process and avaiable machines to use, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
The results showed that after the fertilizer was applied to the flooded soil, the slow release performance of organic fertilizer was improved to a certain extent after granulation treatment of nitrate nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus in the soil leakage liquid; there were some differences in nutrient dissolution and leakage between granular fertilizer and powdery fertilizer, and the leakage loss of nitrate nitrogen and inorganic phosphorus could be significantly reduced by applying granular fertilizer.
How to turn organic powder into fertilizer granules?
From this point of view, the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is to process raw materials into granules. Compared with powder, the particle market is broader and the price is more favorable. But for investors, whether they choose powder organic fertilizer equipment or granular organic fertilizer equipment, they must draw a conclusion according to their own specific situation.
How to choose a quality machine for quality powder organic fertilizer granulation?
The first thing to consider is personal financial strength. After all, the sx granular organic fertilizer production line needs to add more equipment, such as double roll granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator, disc granulator and sand blower. Different granulating equipment is selected according to the process.
How to use fertilizer granulator to make fertilizer granules?
When using organic fertilizer equipment, most of them use organic waste and perishable materials. As a result, odour will be generated when raw materials are stored and unloaded from the storage site. In addition, dust and unpleasant gases are generated from raw materials, auxiliary materials, composting sites and platform areas between fermentation facilities where trucks enter and leave. Auxiliary materials such as nail and sawdust do not produce unpleasant gases, but they produce a lot of dust when removed.
Raw materials matters
When the rice husk is crushed by a pulverizer in an organic fertilizer facility, dust and water vapor are generated during the transportation and transportation of the crushed rice husk. In the case of comminution and pruning, if a shear crusher is used, basically no dust will be generated, but if the pruning is crushed by high-speed rotation and air transportation, a large amount of dust and noise will be generated. In the mixing equipment, various raw materials are put into the mixer, especially when a small amount of water is produced during composting and the discharge of mixed raw materials, odor and dust are also generated.
Production process matters
In the fermentation process, the decomposition of organic matter will produce ammonia. After the raw materials are supplied to the fermentation facilities, the compost is discharged through the fermentation facilities, and odor and dust are produced during repeated operation in the secondary process by fermentation tank. The decomposition of organic matter increases the temperature of raw materials and produces a large amount of water. In the process of repeated operation, water vapor, dust and gas mixed together, resulting in white fog in the fermentation chamber of organic fertilizer equipment. The odor and water vapor produced in the fermentation process decreased significantly at the end of the first fermentation, and disappeared after the second fermentation. Composting with less moisture is accompanied by a decrease in moisture, which in turn produces dust. During repeated use of the secondary fermentation facility, water vapor and dust are generated.
Now the country is more and more strict in environmental protection management. When organic fertilizer equipment is used to make organic fertilizer, a small amount of dust will also appear. This requires dust disposal. When the whole organic fertilizer equipment works, the dryer process is most likely to produce dust, because the material will produce a certain amount of fine dust during drying. We can use cyclone or water curtain dust collector to extract and filter dust, so as to solve the dust problem. A dust pump can be built next to a static dust dryer room.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the content ratio of organic matter nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and the addition amount of other elements in organic compound fertilizer. Because organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is often used as basic fertilizer, it actually refers to the ratio of organic matter to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in basic fertilizer.
Therefore, two parts should be paid attention to when determining the formula of compound fertilizer in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing. The first step is the ratio of organic matter to inorganic fertilizer, and the second step is to determine the proportion of various fertilizers in inorganic fertilizer. Detailed info intro, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-line/
How to select raw matewrials
Organic inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer formed by adding inorganic fertilizer on the basis of organic materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to determine the formula of organic matter content of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. In raw materials selection and disposal, welcome to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-materials/
Raw materials proportions
Granulation equipment of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
This machine is suitable for compound fertilizer plant. The machine has been used by many fertilizer manufacturers and the quality of the products has been guaranteed. It can press the powder material directly into the particles under normal humidity. It is suitable for single element fertilizer and multi-element compound fertilizer, such as ammonium bicarbonate, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. the particle strength is high, no drying equipment is needed, and the production cost is greatly reduced.
Complete Sets of Machines for NPK Plant in Algeria
NPK fertilizer manufacturing process: raw material composition → mixing and mixing → crushing and agglomeration → particle → primary screening → particle drying → particle cooling → secondary screening → coating finished product granules → quantitative packaging of finished products.
Info on raw materials processing
1. Ingredients of raw materials: raw materials should be provided in a certain proportion;
2. Mixing evenly: the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles. Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is used for mixing;
3. Compound comminution: raw materials which are evenly mixed and stirred are crushed into blocks to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crusher is mainly used for;
NPK Granulation Plant
Further disposal on cusrhed materials
4. Material granulation: evenly stirred and crushed materials are sent to the granulator for granulation by belt conveyor (rotary drum granulator, roller extrusion granulator, disc maker, etc.) can be used. This step is an important link in the production process of compound fertilizer; the fertilizer granulator used in the production process of compound fertilizer is a kind of drum granulation. Choose different types of granulators for your NPK fertilzer granulation applications, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Further processed granulted npk products
5. – stage screening: the semi-finished products are preliminarily screened, and the unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and mixing links for reprocessing. Generally, roller screening machine is used;
6. Particle drying: the particles screened by the first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture content of the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and promote the preservation of the particles. Generally speaking, rotary dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: after drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to gather. After cooling, they are easy to bag, store and transport.
8. Two stage particle classification: grading cooling particles, crushing and regrinding unqualified particles, screening unqualified products through two-stage roller screening machine; we are a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 20 years of production and sales experience. Our fertilizer manufacturing equipment is the best, the delivery is the fastest and the cheapest.
Last step package
9. Finished particle package: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Envelope machines are usually used for envelopes.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished particles: the coated particles are sent to the silo for temporary storage by belt conveyor, and then sealed with automatic quantitative packaging bags such as electronic quantitative packaging scale and sewing machine, and placed in a ventilated place for storage, so as to realize full automation.
Ten links of compound fertilizer production process are connected by belt conveyor to ensure the automation and stable operation of the whole compound fertilizer production line. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer can be arranged according to the customer’s time and operational fertilizer equipment. Want to know more details info on npk fertilizer production, welcom go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Investment and construction of organic fertilizer production technology
The main raw materials of organic fertilizer production process are pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure, etc.; the ingredients include: rice straw, straw, charcoal, rice straw, rice husk, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic materials (before fermentation), main fermentation, crushing, compounding and mixing, drying, granulation, cooling, screening, metering and packaging.
Before the organic fertilizer production process is put into operation, the scale and location of the project should be determined. Organic fertilizer production line can be planned according to different raw materials, storage capacity, available amount and market demand. The related technology is divided into organic fertilizer, powder fertilizer and granular fertilizer.
In a word, the equipment configuration of powdery organic fertilizer is simple and the investment cost is low. The complete set of equipment from raw material fermentation to finished product packaging and storage is about 20000 US dollars.
The higher the production capacity, the higher the investment of organic fertilizer production plant, the lower the production capacity and the smaller the investment. If conditions permit, we can directly produce high-efficiency organic-inorganic compound fertilizer on the basis of organic fertilizer. Market benefit is multiple of organic fertilizer.
Reducing and reusing is really possible with organic gardening. But organic fertilizer plays an important role. Because the fruits, vegetables and gardens are harvested from the soil. You need to maintain soil nutrients for your fruits and vegetables and crops.
Time to use organic fertilizer
Most garden soils contain the most basic necessities. But it may not be enough. More is needed to fully develop.
When nutrition is needed for crop growth
Brass, potatoes and some other plants are more demanding – compost or dry manure is essential – poultry manure particles and buttons continuous planting season
Organic fertilizers are very useful because supplements see particles of poultry manure again
Lawns, shrubs, hedges, trees… Garden compost and manure is still a great supplier – find more lawn and shrub fertilizer here.
When growing on thin fertile soil
Work in manure – continue to use organic fertilizer to make compost of better quality, and plant cloves and beans as green fertilizer digs. Check out the organic base fertilizer and decarbonized rock dust link here.
Some products cannot use organic fertilizer. You must consider the following:
Where does organic fertilizer come from? For example, are algae threatened by commercial development? Will mining calcified seaweed destroy marine life? Does your fish fat come from fish waste?
Do manufacturers use important resources or are they involved in pollution? For example, burning carbon from natural gas used to produce chemical nitrogen,
How can you do this? Transporting large amounts of fresh manure?
Is it excessive or wasteful? The use of urea has attracted many supporters, but they are all considered bad for organic gardening, are soil structural microorganisms destroyed?
Why people are keen on carbon based fertilizer production?
Organic carbon fertilizer based on high-quality lactic acid and semi acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, reduce soil bulk density, increase exchange capacity, adjust soil pH value, and contribute to improving soil moisture, fertilizer, heat preservation and ventilation capacity. Carbon based fertilizer can fundamentally improve the problems of soil hardening and soil fertilizer reduction.
In addition, humic acid is a kind of high molecular compound with multi-functional groups, which can provide sufficient carbon source and energy for soil microorganisms, promote the metabolism and reproduction of microorganisms, increase the retention of soil microorganisms, enhance the activity of soil microorganisms, and improve the soil environment.
Whether it is bamboo biochar, straw charcoal, or tobacco stem charcoal, the premise must be biomass charcoal. Fertilizers that are not in harmony with biomass charcoal can not be called true carbon based fertilizers. Carbon based fertilizer produced by sx organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is a kind of high quality fertilizer.
The emphasis of carbon based fertilizer is biochar, so the main function must be attributed to biochar. According to the porosity and strong adsorption capacity of biochar, the following points can be summarized:
1. Maintain soil moisture;
2. Increase microbial activity;
3. Lock nutrients in the soil;
4. Promote plant growth;
5. Establish lasting fertilizer efficiency.
Manufacturing technology of carbon based fertilizer
At present, carbon based fertilizer is also slowly circulating in the market, and its effect has been verified by many agricultural producers. The effect of carbon based fertilizer on improving soil and crop quality is significant. Carbon based fertilizer products also began to diversify gradually. Biochar can be processed into different types of carbon based fertilizer granules through the granulation process of disc granulator, flat mold granulator and roller granulator.
However, no matter what type of carbon based fertilizer, the ultimate goal is the same. Because of its porous characteristics and strong adsorption capacity, biochar is skillfully combined with various organic matter nutrients, inorganic nutrients and beneficial microorganisms to improve soil aggregate structure, enhance soil moisture and fertilizer retention capacity, enhance microbial activity and improve fertilizer utilization rate.
Roller granulator is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. Drying and normal temperature process are not used in production. After molding, the powder material with water content less than 15% is compressed into pieces. After comminution, granulation and screening, the flake material becomes the granular material meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by a process without drying and normal temperature, forming a primary. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Production technology of compound fertilizer with roller granulator
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. In the process of conveying, it is transported to the disc feeder to remove iron from the material;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the fertilizer granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and extrude into a thin plate. The thin plate is broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; after screening, the fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage
The shape and size of the ball on the drum skin can be selected in a wide range according to the needs of users. The spherical shape includes pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, ball shape, walnut shape, flat spherical shape and square strip shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.
With the further advancement of industrialization in China, robotization hardware has been applied increasingly more in the day by day fertilizer processing plants. Individuals have slowly moved from difficult work to mechanized creation. Programmed pressing machine is generally utilized in compost creation. It can not just improve the proficiency of natural manure creation line and compound compost creation line, yet additionally guarantee the nature of creation. All the more significantly, the programmed pressing machine further improves the exactness necessities in the manure creation measure.
PLC is a gadget uniquely intended for modern creation. In the event that the creation climate of programmed pressing machine is too unforgiving, electromagnetic impedance is exceptionally solid. Prior to guaranteeing the ordinary activity of programmed pressing machine in manure creation line, we should realize how to evade inappropriate establishment or use. So in the natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line, we should focus on the accompanying issues of programmed pressing machine.
1. Manure creation climate of programmed pressing machine. Completely programmed pressing machine is legitimately utilized in the mechanical field, and the ecological necessities are not high. Notwithstanding, if the surrounding temperature dips under 0℃ or above 50℃, the establishment of the programmed pressing machine will leave a ventilated spot. In the exceptional climate, we have to utilize the hood to secure.
2. To accomplish convective cooling beyond what many would consider possible, all segments of programmed pressing machine require to be introduced vertically. To evade outer electrical impedance, PLC must be far away from high-voltage power gracefully and gadgets, and can not be introduced in a control bureau with high-voltage gadgets. Every one of the three lines needs its own wiring.
Since the cycle of natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line are unique, and the utilization of programmed pressing machine is extraordinary, the creation line ought to be orchestrated by its own circumstance.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Composting process is to reduce moisture and decomposition odor through decomposition and fermentation, so that manure can be used. Organic fertilizer equipment for composting livestock manure, not only can eliminate odor, but also can be used in agricultural production, provide nutrients for crops, and greatly improve crop income.
Compost fermentation, temperature rise, make it harmless. The feces of livestock and poultry contain pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and weed seeds. Compost is treated by organic fertilizer equipment system, and harmful substances are destroyed by the rise of fermentation temperature. During the composting process, the temperature of the fermentation product continuously rises to 70 ° C, which is enough to kill pathogens and parasites.
Compost fermentation requires oxygen for microbial activities. We can use composting turning machines with organic composting equipment to mix materials, increase material air and increase the gap between fermented materials.
Composting turning machine
Composting turning machine for organic fertilizer processing
Composting turning machine can handle open and close compost and mix compost at the same time, which solves the problem of raw material treatment and has complete functions. The composting truck runs on the track, which improves the flexibility of the machine, improves the transmission efficiency of the machine, and saves the operation cost. The material was processed by composting truck, which shortened the fermentation time.
Powder organic fertilizer equipment
The organic matter content of compost is high, so it can be used as fertilizer to supplement the nutrients of crops. Just by treating these composts, organic fertilizer equipment can be used in farmland. The composting process of organic fertilizer equipment is very simple, mainly screening and crushing process. The compost is sent to the hopper, and the screening material of drum screen is crushed by the chain crusher, which is the finished composting product.
Fertilizer granulation is the key technology of organic fertilizer processing, and the quality of granulation directly affects the quality of final fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is suitable for green plants and animals, which is the key to carbon containing chemicals in the soil layer.
According to the processing route of organic fertilizer production line, organic fertilizer contains not only harmful substances, but also a lot of favorable substances.
1. It is very important to master the particle size distribution of fertilizer for the storage and transportation of chemical fertilizer. Granular fertilizer has good performance, and powder fertilizer is not easy to store. Fertilizer granules have good transport characteristics.
2. Low water soluble fertilizers are generally made into small particles to ensure that they melt reasonably and rapidly in the soil layer and are digested and absorbed by green plants.
Organic fertilizer granule
3. Fertilizer granulation improves the production process of agriculture and animal husbandry. The fertilizer granule has the function of slow releasing fertilizer, which is convenient not to be blown away by the wind.
4. Some inorganic components can be added to the organic fertilizer production line and granulated by the fertilizer granulator according to the formula to improve the fertility of the organic fertilizer. However, powdered fertilizers and inorganic components can easily absorb water and form blocky materials. Interested in fertilizer granules machines? welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
With the continuous development of science and technology, the demand for agricultural fertilizer is higher and higher. For different crops, different regions and soils, the demand for fertilizer is different. In order to meet the actual needs of crop growth, in NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer production enterprises should try to plant soil, apply fertilizer, prepare special fertilizer, adopt professional NPK fertilizer production process to produce compound fertilizer with multiple nutrients.
Roller granulator is widely used in NPK fertilizer production line. This kind of fertilizer granulator plays an important role in the production of compound fertilizer. The roller press granulator uses physical extrusion to produce elliptical particles. The roller granulator has greatly promoted the development of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer and the extrusion granulation process of NPK fertilizer production line.
Production of compound fertilizer granules by rolling granulator
The characteristics of raw materials have an important influence on the granulation effect of roller granulator. The roller granulator can be used for granulation production of ammonium carbide, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, vegetables, ammonium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium silicate, zinc sulfate, etc., as well as the granulation of NK compound fertilizers such as organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer.
On the other hand, the temperature of raw materials has a great influence on extrusion. In the extrusion process, the friction between the particles will generate heat and increase the material temperature. Generally speaking, the increase of temperature is conducive to the smooth completion of the extrusion process and the strength of the plate. However, too high temperature will also bring adverse effects, especially in the processing of urea based fertilizer materials, too high temperature will make the material adhere to the coil.
The roller granulator designed by Zhengzhou SX fertilizer equipment manufacturer adopts normal temperature extrusion granulation process, which can better maintain the characteristics of raw materials without affecting fertilizer efficiency. In order to avoid fertilizer bonding roller, the roll body of roller granulator was refined with a kind of anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, impact resistant and durable metal. More details in npk granules producion, go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
Organic fertilizer equipment is a popular mechanical equipment in chemical fertilizer processing market. With the rapid development of science and technology, the transformation and renewal of organic fertilizer production equipment is also very rapid.
What kind of organic fertilizer pelletizer is suitable for? Bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator is a new generation granulation equipment designed on the basis of absorbing, digesting and utilizing the advanced granulator principle at home and abroad. Through repeated experiments and development, the problems of high temperature sterilization and drying of chemical fertilizer have been overcome.
The new type of organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, high temperature resistance, bacteria resistance, smooth particles and so on. Because the organic fertilizer particles are easy to loose and not easy to form balls, the moisture content of the particles is low and dry.
Organic fertilizer granulator is used to ferment various organic materials. In order to break the traditional granulation process of organic materials, the raw materials before granulation do not need to be dried and ground, and the treatment of spherical particles can save a lot of energy.
SX fertilizer equipment company specializes in the production of fertilizer granulator, new environmental protection and energy saving drum dryer, BB fertilizer equipment, double roller granulator and mold, fertilizer granulation equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, metering and packaging equipment, automatic granulation system, dry powder granulator, biological organic fertilizer equipment, organic compound fertilizer equipment, disc granulator, drum granulator, urea crusher Electronic belt, etc. It is suitable for NPK compound fertilizer, organic inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
In the process of cocoa bean processing, there are a lot of wastes, such as bean shell, seed coat, seed embryo and so on. These wastes are treated and have certain use value. Cocoa waste is mainly bean shell, which contains more protein and fiber, and can be used as feed or organic fertilizer.
Bode shell is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Because the cocoa tree needs more potassium and the content of potassium carbonate in the bean shell is high, the bean shell is very suitable for the production of organic fertilizer raw materials.
Cocoa seed coating is also suitable for use as organic fertilizer. Fertilizer made from seed coating can reduce the viscosity of the soil and play the role of humus and humus. Seed coat is not easy to decompose. In the fermentation of organic fertilizer, seed coating needs to be pretreated, crushed into small pieces, and then composted for fermentation.
The production of organic fertilizer from cocoa waste can be divided into two stages: composting fermentation and organic fertilizer production equipment processing.
Fermentation composting of cocoa waste
The weight of bean shell accounts for a large part of the weight of cocoa fruit itself. After the cocoa beans are removed, the shells are usually discarded in situ. Pod shells are of great value. Therefore, the proximity principle should be adopted in the selection of organic fertilizer production site to facilitate the fermentation of raw materials.
Cocoa processing waste (bean shell, seed coat) is put into fermentation tank, and animal manure such as chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure are all added with regulating raw materials. After high temperature fermentation, harmful bacteria are killed.
Processing cocoa compost with organic fertilizer production equipment
Fermentation compost is produced into fertilizer products by the industrial processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The basic fertilizer equipment for cocoa composting processing includes fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler and packaging machine. Different fertilizer products can be produced by different processing technologies.
The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, but its effective nutrient content is low and the fertilizer efficiency is slow. Biological fertilizer can enhance soil fertility, stress resistance and disease resistance, but the biological fertilizer itself does not contain nutrients.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of chemical fertilizer, traditional organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer. Zhengzhou SX chemical fertilizer plant has developed a new type of compound biological fertilizer, which has the functions of biological bacteria activating soil and transforming soil nutrients. We also designed the production method of biological fertilizer.
Benefits of applying biological fertilizer
Biological fertilizer has the characteristics of organic fertilization, soil improvement and rapid effect of inorganic nutrients, which can improve crop quality.
2. Biological fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of nitrogen, organic matter, soluble phosphorus and soluble potassium in soil, increase the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, and enhance the function of disease resistance, drought resistance and metabolism of crops.
3. Biological fertilizer has a positive effect on increasing crop yield, improving crop quality and increasing agricultural economic income.
Production technology of pellet bio fertilizer
Due to the advantages of powder fertilizer, such as convenient agglomeration, uneven volume, unfavorable mechanized application, inconvenient transportation and storage, and serious use of biological fertilizer, granulation of biological fertilizer is an urgent need in actual production. The pan type fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the production of biological fertilizer.
Production of biological fertilizer with Pan fertilizer granulator
The effects of production formula, grinding fineness and water content of powdered fertilizer on granulation effect of compound biological fertilizer were studied. The fermented organic fertilizer was crushed and screened, and then mixed evenly with a certain proportion of inorganic fertilizer, and granulated by a pan fertilizer granulator. The pan type fertilizer granulator is equipped with spraying device, which can evenly add water to the material. In the process of biological fertilizer production, granulation is carried out according to the appropriate parameters, so as to improve the production efficiency.
Biological fertilizer granules are dried and screened to obtain the fertilizer we need.
Slow release controlled fertilizers release nutrients slowly in the soil to meet the nutrient requirements of the whole crop growth period. In the process of NPK fertilizer production, slow release and control of fertilizer are realized by granulation and coating.
Slow release fertilizer means that the release rate of available nutrients in plants is lower than that of fast fertilizer after fertilization in soil. Controlled release fertilizer refers to the regulation of nutrient release according to the set release mode and nutrient absorption law of crops. Release not only refers to the release period of fertilizer, but also refers to the release rate of nutrients in fertilizer, which conforms to the law of crop fertilizer demand.
Ideally, controlled release fertilizer can artificially control the supply and release rate of nutrients according to the nutrient requirements of different stages of crop growth. That is to say, nutrients can be released when crops need them and retained in the soil when they are not needed, so that a single application can meet all stages of crop growth.
NPK fertilizer production line processing slow release controlled fertilizer
NPK fertilizer production line can slow release and control fertilizer through fluidization treatment. The main production processes are: batch processing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging. Fertilizer granulator is the key to slow release and control fertilizer processing. It determines the size, shape and hardness of fertilizer particles. Fertilizer granulator determines the appearance of the product, and the physical shape of the product also affects the fertilizer effect.
Rotary drum granulator is usually used for slow release and controlled fertilizer production for granulation. The roller granulator has the advantages of large production capacity, low production cost and spherical particles meet the production requirements of slow release fertilizer. The final stage of NPK fertilizer production and processing is coating. After particle coating, it becomes slow release fertilizer.
With the continuous improvement of agricultural science and technology, the promotion of high-yield varieties, the improvement of land re cultivation index, the vigorous development of economic crops, flowers and urban greening. The phenomenon of crop growth and soil nutrient ecological balance is becoming more and more serious, and the phenomenon of crop sulfur deficiency is becoming more and more serious.
Sulfur urea has become a popular fertilizer product in the market. It is coated with sulfur and other trace elements on the outside of urea by coater and pulverizer, so that the nutrients of fertilizer are released slowly. It is different from the technology of rotary drum granulator of compound fertilizer.
Why should sulfur coated urea fertilizer be used
1. sulfur coated urea can improve the utilization of fertilizer, similar to the granular fertilizer made by disc granulator, and can control the release rate of fertilizer nutrients. Especially, the utilization rate of nitrogen fertilizer can be greatly improved, the efficiency of fertilizer can be nearly doubled, and the agricultural investment can be greatly reduced and the environment can be protected.
2. increase crop yield greatly. The application of different soil and crop has a good effect on the yield.
3. the sulfur coated urea fertilizer can improve the quality of the crop products.
4. fertilizer can be used as soil conditioner, and the effect of the treatment of saline alkali land is good.
5. reduce labor input.
The application of sulfur coated urea fertilizer at one time can meet the needs of different growth stages of crops. With the high cost and shortage of modern agricultural labor cost, the application of sulfur coated urea in some crops also shows its characteristics.
For example, planting sugarcane, because the cane grows for months, it is not easy to mechanized fertilization after the crown is closed. In the early stage of self-growth, single fertilization can meet the needs of crops and is welcomed by sugarcane farmers. Strawberries grown in plastic mulch are also easy to apply nitrogen, so 70 percent of California’s strawberry growers use sulfur coated waste.
We provide a complete production line of sulfur coated urea, as well as the chemical fertilizer production equipment such as disc granulator, drum granulator, double roller granulator, coating machine, packaging machine and so on.
The physical and chemical properties, apparent structure and internal structure of products produced by different NPK compound fertilizer production processes are different. It leads to the difference of nutrient release, soil acidity and root zone nutrient change, which affects the relationship between nutrient release rate and soil nutrient supply and demand, and finally leads to crop growth. Differences in yield and fertilizer efficiency.
NPK Fertilizer Production Line Design Layout
Therefore, the difference of fertilizer efficiency between different processes of compound fertilizer is due to the differences of physical and chemical properties and structural characteristics of compound fertilizer itself, as well as the difference of manufacturing technology. In order to improve crop yield and fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer production process must be improved.
NPK fertilizer production process solid aggregate method
In this method, single alkali fertilizers (such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and sulfuric acid) are used as raw materials. After grinding to a certain fineness, the raw materials are gathered and granulated in the drum of the rotary granulator by adding water and heating.
In the process of granulation, a small amount of phosphoric acid and ammonia can be added into the rotary drum granulator to improve the granulation conditions of NPK fertilizer production. It is one of the methods widely used in the world to obtain compound fertilizer products by drying, sieving and cooling granular materials. This method was used by the early United States, India, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
Production of NPK compound fertilizer by solid polymerization
Zhengzhou SX fertilizer machine manufacturer, with strong technical strength, advanced fertilizer granulation technology, excellent product quality and perfect service system, has become a fertilizer production equipment industry by customers praise and trust manufacturers. We provide NPK fertilizer production machinery, and can design professional compound fertilizer production process for you. Our NPK compound fertilizer production equipment sells well in China, as well as the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan and other countries.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, fermentation products are often not handed in, which is usually caused by the viscosity of the object in the fermentation reactor. The trough turning machine used in organic fertilizer fermentation usually processes organic wastes such as sludge waste, slag cake, straw sawdust, livestock manure and sugar mill sludge.
Due to the different consistency of materials and different moisture content of materials, it is easy to see the difficulty of turntable treatment.
How to solve the problem of turning over materials of composting truck
The start-up temperature of the stacker should be better than 15 ° C (it can be operated all year round, not affected by seasons, ferment indoors or in Greenhouse in winter), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75 ° C.
Turning machine for tank composting
1 kg starter can ferment about 10 tons of sludge and cow dung. According to the weight ratio, add about 30-50% cow dung, or straw powder, mushroom residue, peanut shell powder, or rice husk, sawdust and other organic materials to regulate ventilation.
If rice husk and sawdust were added, the fermentation time should be prolonged due to the high content of cellulose lignin.
Strain dilution: mixing and diluting 5-10 kg rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) per kilogram of appetizer, and then evenly sprinkle them into the material pile, the use effect will be better.
The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled between 60-65%. Moisture judgment: hold a piece of material tightly, the watermark of finger joint does not drop, and the ground is scattered properly. Fermentation with less water is slow, but fermentation with more
Construct fermentation reactor while spraying bacteria. The height and volume of the reactor should not be too short or too small. The fermentation reactor should be 1-1.3 meters high and 2-3 meters wide, with unlimited length.
The above is a brief description of the use of compost transfer machine in the fermentation process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process. We are a chemical fertilizer manufacturer, providing all kinds of composting turntable equipment.
Roller granulator specially designed for fertilizer manufacturing process. Fertilizer granulator is the main compound fertilizer granulation equipment, which has a broad market in domestic and international markets.
Processing principle of fertilizer roller extruder granulator
Roller extrusion granulator is a kind of drying granulation process which uses pressure to gather solid materials. The material is extruded by two counter rotating rollers, which are driven by an eccentric sleeve or hydraulic system. When extruding the solid material, the air between the powder particles is removed first, and the particles are rearranged to eliminate the gap between the materials.
When the brittle material is extruded, some particles are crushed and the fine powder fills the gap between the particles. In this case, if the newly formed free chemical bonds on the surface cannot be quickly saturated by the atoms or molecules in the surrounding atmosphere, the newly formed surfaces will contact each other and form strong recombination bonds.
When the material is extruded, the particles will deform or flow, resulting in a strong van der Waals attraction. In the extrusion process, the energy formed by pressure forms a hot spot at the contact point between the particles, which leads to the melting of the material, the temperature drop and the material cooling to form a fixed bridge. The thickness of large parts produced by extrusion is 5-20 mm, and the surface density is 1.5-3 times of feed. Large pieces, crushed and screened to obtain the required particles.
Fertilizer roller extruder granulator
The double roller of granulator is the key of fertilizer manufacturing process. The following is a brief description of how to adjust a volume.
1. Adjustment of roller clearance
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing housing, rotate the eccentric sleeve, and adjust it to the required thickness, so that the eccentric sleeve exerts radial force on the drive shaft. When adjusting the gap between the two rollers, the two rollers cannot collide. The minimum value should be maintained between 0.4 and 0.6 mm. Then tighten the bolts on the bearing pedestal.
2. Adjust the ball sleeve accordingly
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing seat, such as the axial dislocation of the ball sleeve, adjust the two eccentric sleeve cover bolts to make the shaft move left and right, so as to adjust the ball sleeve relatively. Tighten the bolts on the bearing housing. If the ball sleeve is not up to right, first release the bolt of the adjusting board, then adjust the top line of the concave part of the adjusting board, so that the reverse shaft can slightly turn to the spherical socket. Then tighten the bolts of the commissioning panel and loosen the top wire for use.
Biological fertilizer production equipment is mainly used for granulation processing of compound fertilizer, biological bacterial fertilizer, clay, crop straw, biogas residue, organic fertilizer of body acid, animal manure, rice husk, household garbage and various crude fibers.
In the production of biological fertilizer applicator, the flat mold granulator is commonly used as granulation equipment. The granulator has low material requirement and high granulation rate. Maintenance is an important method to avoid abnormality in the production of biological fertilizer device.
1. When storing the granulator, the dust should be removed and the chassis plane of the mobile device should be kept clean in time. In order to avoid the product can not be damaged by material, the movable bearing can not move smoothly on the chassis, which will lead to serious accidents.
2. Good lubricating oil is of great help to bearing life, so operators should ensure that the lubricating oil injected is as clean and well sealed as possible.
In the process of fertilizer granulator, if the load current of main motor is too small, the possible reasons for operating current less than 60% are as follows:
1. The feed rate is too low, and the granulator does not meet the pressure range required for granulation.
2. The content of urea nitrogen in raw materials is too high. The flat die extruder extrudes the material into a strip and cannot round the particles.
3. Due to the high moisture content of raw materials, the fertilizer granulator can not extrude the granules out of long strips and throw them into the round granules.
Solution: adjust raw material moisture or formula, adjust feed rate.
Flat die extruder granulator
If the current fluctuation of the pelletizing load is too large to exceed the rated current value during the operation of the flat die extruder, the possible reasons are as follows:
1. The impurity of material is too thick and the mould hole is blocked too much, which leads to the high pressure in the granulation area.
2. The content of crude fiber is too high. Water content is too low or uneven, extrusion pressure is too high, temperature is too high.
Solution: adjust the moisture or formula of raw materials, select raw materials, remove impurities, and then granulation, remove abrasive tools of the granulator, and clean the impurities inside.
Double roller granulator is an important fertilizer granulator in NPK compound fertilizer industry. Using the extrusion principle, the fertilizer granules with a diameter of 3.5-10 mm are formed, and the granulation rate is higher than 85%. Double roller granulator is a common granulation method in NPK fertilizer production process. It does not dry at room temperature (moisture content is 2% – 5%).
Low cost and fast granulation speed bring good economic benefits for compound fertilizer investment.
Working principle of double roller granulator
Double roller fertilizer granulator machine is the representative of fertilizer granulator with extrusion mode. The dry material is compressed into a hard material. Dense blocks under pressure are extrusion processes. The blocks are then crushed, screened and pelletized, which is the granulation process. The function of extrusion is to squeeze the air between particles, so that the distance between particles is close enough to produce interaction. The hardness of particles produced by rolling is mainly attracted by intermolecular forces. Our double roller granulator is continuous extrusion of materials.
In NPK fertilizer production process, roller granulator has the following advantages compared with other fertilizer granulators:
Double roller granulator for NPK fertilizer production
1. There is no drying system in the fertilizer processing process of roller press granulator. The fertilizer can be granulated at room temperature with a moisture content of 2% – 5%. It forms once and costs less.
2. Rouble roller granulator has small power, reliable motor, no waste discharge, stable granulation and convenient maintenance.
3. Roller granulator has wide adaptability to raw materials. It can be used for granulation of compound fertilizer (including organic fertilizer, NPK fertilizer, biological fertilizer and magnetic fertilizer), mineral powder, chemical industry, feed and other raw materials.
4. This granulator has advanced structure, advanced technology and good economic benefits;
5. Popularize the series production of domestic fertilizer such as rare earth fertilizer, ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer and polysulfate fertilizer.
In NPK fertilizer production, sometimes the fertilizer coking occurs. Coking of chemical fertilizer usually occurs in the process of chemical fertilizer processing, storage, transportation and transportation. The main reasons are moisture absorption, surface dissolution, evaporation and recrystallization of fertilizer particles.
In this process, a crystal bridge is formed, and small particles become large particles and aggregates. The coking problem of NPK compound fertilizer is mainly related to material (raw material of NPK fertilizer production line), humidity, temperature, external pressure and storage time. So how to solve the problem of chemical fertilizer coking?
If you want to avoid scorching, you need to know the reasons for cutting gold to avoid loss. The following chemical fertilizer manufacturers specifically analyzed the causes of chemical fertilizer coking.
1. NPK compound fertilizer usually uses raw materials, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc. Most of these materials contain crystal water, which is easy to absorb water. For example, ammonium sulfate, phosphate and trace elements are easy to gather, but insoluble in water. Urea is easy to precipitate and aggregate when it encounters trace element salts.
2. NPK fertilizer production equipment processing is generally non closed production, in the production process, the higher the air humidity, the easier the fertilizer moisture absorption and addition. When the weather is dry or raw materials are dry, fertilizer is not easy to eat cake.
Double roller grain
3. The higher the working temperature of double roller pelletizer, the material is easy to dissolve. In general, the material dissolves in its own crystalline water and results in a complex. When the temperature of nitrogen rises, water evaporates and it is not easy to gather. The temperature is generally above 50 ℃. We usually need to heat to reach this temperature.
4. The greater the pressure of fertilization, the easier the crystal contact with the crystal, and the easier the firing group; the lower the applied pressure, the more difficult it is to get stuck.
5. After the double roller granulator is manufactured, the longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier the accumulation is, and the shorter the placing time is, the less difficult the cake is.
In the process of compound fertilizer production line, the material must be dried and cooled. At this point, a dryer, cooler and screening machine are required. Many customers are not familiar with chemical fertilizer processing technology. Here is how to dry and cool the materials in the fertilizer production line.
The particles to be dried processed by NPK fertilizer granulator are transported to the feed port of the feeder through the belt conveyor, and the granular materials flow into the drying cylinder along the feed trough. The feeder is mounted outside the drying cylinder.
Driven by the deceleration drive system, the granular material moves backward with the rotation of the drying cylinder, and the heated hot air is blown into the feed end. It directly contacts the material of the drying cylinder, evaporates its water vapor and dries it.
In the drying process, according to the drying degree of the material, the deceleration drive system can adjust the speed through the frequency converter.
Dry and cold particles in compound fertilizer production line
The intermediate sensing draft hood draws steam from the drying cylinder. Then, as the drying material rotates, it enters the cooler again. Under the action of the middle induction draft hood, the natural wind enters the cooler from the unclosed end.
As the cooler rotates, the material is picked up and the material temperature is directly reduced to the natural temperature. After that, the granular material will enter the drum screen, and the unqualified material will be screened out from the drum screen, and the qualified material will go directly to the next packaging part. More info on compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/