Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
1. The pre fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting and material turning, and is more suitable for microbial fermentation to store manure into fertilizer. The technology requires that the viscous storage manure can be effectively mixed with microbial preparation and straw powder. It can not only ferment fast, but also prevent the production of harmful odor gas in fermentation process, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
2. The special pulverizer for organic fertilizer is mainly used for better crushing and fermentation materials, which lays a solid foundation for the next scheme provider. When choosing organic fertilizer pulverizer, we must choose the suitable ones for their own use, and do not blindly. If selected, otherwise, the crushing effect will not be reached, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer is used for mixing formula fertilizer, adding various substances, mixing evenly, and carrying out the next process.
4. The granulator of organic fertilizer mainly plays a role in granulation. The mixed material is uniformly fed into the granulator by conveyor for deep granulation. It can be made into various sizes and shapes according to the local market. There are many kinds of granulator styles and models, and the appropriate granulator can be selected according to the production and requirements of customers.
5. The dryer mainly acts as evaporation material moisture. Because of the large water content in the granulation process of fertilizer granulator, it can not meet the national requirements. The granulation can not be packed immediately, and the moisture should be dried by drying equipment. Evaporation to the state of national standards for the next process.
6. cooling machine. Because the temperature of the dried material is high, it can not be packed immediately, and the woven bag is easy to be burned. The temperature of material needs to be reduced to constant temperature quickly through cooler to carry out the next process.
7. The screen separator mainly plays a role of grading. Because of the granulator granulation rate, the difference of dryer and cooling opportunity, and the particle damage, it is necessary to distinguish the finished particles from the inferior products. After the next procedure, the defective products will be re comminuted and the granulation cycle work will be carried out.
8. Automatic packaging machine mainly plays the role of finished product particles, automatic.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
1. Tipping machine. The function of this machine is to turn the fermented materials evenly, make them fully contact with the air, disperse part of the water, and crush the large and small materials into powder. It has the function of pulverizer.
2. Forklift feeder, the function of this machine is to store the fermented materials and transport them evenly and quantitatively to the next link. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the conveying speed of belt conveyor. The silo is equipped with anti smashing net, which can make the materials fall into the silo slowly and separate the large materials. The middle and lower part of the silo is equipped with an anti blocking mixing device to prevent material blockage.
3. The new chain crusher can crush the fermented material into powder with more than 40 mesh, and the moisture content of the material is controlled below 40%.
4. Drum screening machine, the role of the machine is to screen the crushed materials, finished materials into the next process. As the screened material is semi wet, the screen is easy to block, and generally equipped with anti blocking and impact devices. Bulk or granular materials are sifted out to see their composition for re fermentation or disposal.
5. Dynamic batching machine. The function of this machine is to mix several materials in strict accordance with the set proportion. Several kinds of materials are gathered on the belt conveyor and transported to the mixer for mixing. The batching accuracy of this machine is 5 ‰.
6. The double shaft mixer or the single shaft mixer, the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer, can play the role of continuous mixing belt conveying, so that the materials can be fully mixed evenly.
7. Buffer bin. The function of this machine is to store finished organic fertilizer materials. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the speed of the conveyor. It can realize the electrical control of the packing scale, transport the materials when needed, and stop the transport when not needed, so as to ensure that the powder packing scale has flowing materials at any time and will not cause material blockage.
8. This machine is used for quantitative packaging of finished materials (20-50kg). There are two types of bucket (weighing before bag sticking and directly dropping after bag sticking) and no bucket (weighing after bag dropping). The bucket scale is equipped with automatic folding machine, automatic sewing machine and automatic trimming machine, which only needs one person to operate.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
The advantages of organic fertilizer processed by organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment are as follows:
(1) Organic fertilizer is a kind of agricultural fertilizer processed by the equipment system of organic fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer not only contains a large number of nutrients and trace elements necessary for plants, but also contains rich organic nutrients such as humic acid, Vitamins, auxin, antibiotics and small molecule compounds of organic nitrogen and phosphorus.
Therefore, organic fertilizer is the most comprehensive fertilizer. In addition, the amount of organic fertilizer allowed varies widely and usually does not harm crop growth. The use of organic fertilizer not only increases the crop yield in the current season, but also remains effective after several years, and the effect of fertilizer is slow and lasting.
(2) Organic fertilizer can improve soil physical and chemical properties and soil fertility. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, generally about 200g / kg. Organic matter is an important material basis of soil fertility. Humus is the main part of soil organic matter, accounting for 50% – 65% of the total soil organic matter.
Humus is a complex organic colloid, which can adjust and buffer soil pH. Increasing the amount of soil cation substitution can improve the soil fertility retention; Increasing the content of soil organic matter is conducive to the formation of good soil structure, especially water stable aggregates. Increasing soil structure can improve soil compactness, aeration, water holding rate and thermal conditions, which have a good effect on water and determine soil fertility by fertilizer, gas and thermal conditions.
It is beneficial to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve soil fertility.
(3) Organic fertilizer promoted soil microbial activity. Soil microorganism plays an important role in the transformation of organic matter, and is one of the important indicators to measure the level of soil fertility.
For example, the mineralization process of organic matter in soil, the effective process of organic nitrogen and phosphorus in soil and the biological nitrogen fixation process of beans are all related to the role of soil microorganisms.
Therefore, on the one hand, the application of organic fertilizer increased the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, on the other hand, it provided good environmental conditions for soil microbial activity, and significantly enhanced soil microbial activity.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
What is the specific process configuration of organic fertilizer production line? The process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is also very important. The selection of organic fertilizer equipment is related to the production and process of organic fertilizer production enterprises and the production process of organic fertilizer. Raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer.
The raw materials of organic fertilizer are mainly manure or sludge. In the early stage of organic fertilizer equipment, auxiliary materials including straw, bacterial residue, humic acid, etc. can be used to remove water by using organic fertilizer to dehydrate livestock manure economically. Then, organic materials for fermentation of bacteria were added. After drying, crushing, mixing and other fertilizer manufacturing processes, the raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion.
For example, the basic process of using organic fertilizer equipment in the production of organic fertilizer is to dehydrate, dry, ferment, crush, stir, granulation, cool and pack the manure. Generally, we need to configure a series of organic fertilizer equipment, such as organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer pulverizer, etc. , organic fertilizer mixer, etc. The series of granulating equipment such as roller type granulator, disc granulator and rotary drum granulator can be used. After granulation, it is cooled and dried with an organic fertilizer cooler and then packaged.
The whole somp[ost fertilizer production line is basically such a process. Most of the required organic fertilizer equipment is an automatic combination. This combination method improves the production efficiency of organic fertilizer and simplifies the production process of organic fertilizer.
More other fertilizer equipment can be used in different types of fertilizer manufacturing processes, and they can also be used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to make compound fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, using various kinds of series fertilizer equipment to complete the production process will not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also save more time to complete the fertilizer production process. Get to know the complete solutions, go https://compostturnermachine.com/complete-granule-production-line-solutions/
1. After the second fermentation to produce organic fertilizer according to the above steps, pile up the organic fertilizer for the second time for fermentation, and then reduce the temperature to 40 ℃ for about 15-20 days. When making organic fertilizer, we also need to use fermentation composting machine in the organic fertilizer production line. Bacterial agents with the functions of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control were evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer in proportion of 1:500.
2. The standard of bio organic fertilizer can be reached within 7 days after adding functional bacteria and fermented organic fertilizer to the compost.
3. Screening and storing the fermented bio organic fertilizer.
4. After pelleting, the functional pure biological organic fertilizer will be pelleted successfully. According to the different raw materials, we choose granulator, disc granulator and roller granulator, which can also be used in the production process of NPK fertilizer to produce NPK and compound fertilizer.
5. The moisture content of the granules made only by drying, cooling and packaging is relatively high, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to less than 20% of the standard of organic fertilizer. When choosing dryer, bio organic fertilizer should be chosen. At low temperature (below 80 ℃), dry organic fertilizer particles should be packaged directly after cooling in cooler.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Commercial compost can be produced by using compost line to produce compost granulator. Composting does not use municipal solid waste, sludge as raw materials, heavy metals exceed the standard, without high temperature or harmless treatment of inferior compost.
Fertilizer: must be applied after fermentation and ripening, and should be applied selectively according to soil quality. For example, in cohesive soil, compost should be used, and fertilizers with high content of mineral elements, such as sheep manure and cattle manure, should be used. Is applied.
Fresh faeces contain cellulose and lignin that are difficult to decompose. Carbon and nitrogen are relatively large, and most of nitrogen is fertilizer. If fresh manure is used directly, it will compete with crops for fertilizer. In the process of microbial decomposition, soil nutrients and water are absorbed.
When fermenting fertilizer, composting diverter is the main equipment to complete the fermentation process. In the composting process or biological fertilizer production process, sometimes the composting machine is used to simplify the natural fermentation process and save the time of composting fertilizer.
Green manure: mainly pay attention to the variety characteristics of green manure, sowing time, sowing time, etc. On the other hand, it is necessary to apply green manure properly to achieve the effect of small fertilizer and large fertilizer.
Cake fertilizer: only used as topdressing. When applied directly, cake fertilizer should be fully crushed, and then put into the ditch, slightly separated from the root system, so as to avoid rooting. The system will not burn off heat during fermentation.
In addition, in the application of compost, we should also pay attention to the use of inorganic fertilizer, biological bacteria fertilizer, etc., in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops. When making fertilizer, we should use and equip more different types and series of fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer manufacturing process. Want to make your own compost, go here.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, organic fertilizer manufacturing machine plays an important role in agricultural production. Agricultural products grown with organic fertilizers taste good and can effectively maintain their own unique nutrition and flavor, such as fruits and vegetables. The public gradually realized the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
First, organic fertilizer has a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the particle structure of the soil and improve the composition of the soil. Microbes spread very fast in the soil, like an invisible web. After the microbial cells die, there are many test tubes in the soil. These pipes not only increase the permeability of soil, but also make the soil soft and not easy to lose nutrients and water, thus improving the water storage of soil and avoiding and eliminating soil hardening.
Secondly, organic fertilizer can effectively inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, so less spraying can be done. If you take the medicine for years in a row, it can effectively inhibit underground pests, labor, money and pollution.
Thirdly, 95% of trace elements in soil exist in insoluble state, which can not be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a lot of organic acids. Commercial organic fertilizer, which is processed by NPK fertilizer granulating machine, can rapidly manufacture calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other trace elements necessary for plants. The dissolved mineral elements can be absorbed and utilized by plants directly, which greatly improves the fertilizer supply capacity of soil.
Fourth, the microorganisms in organic fertilizer have strong vitality. Long term soil survival, nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus removal bacteria and other microorganisms can release potassium and phosphorus from the air, which are not easily absorbed into the soil by crops and continuously supply crops. Nutrients. Organic fertilizers also have long-term effects.
Fifth, the actual utilization rate of fertilizer production line is only 30% – 45%. The loss of fertilizer is decomposed and released to the atmosphere. Some of the soil erosion is considered to be missing, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be absorbed directly by plants. When applied to organic fertilizer, soil structure can be improved due to beneficial biological activity, which increases the ability of soil water conservation and nutrient, thus reducing the loss of nutrients. More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
Phosphorus and potassium, together with beneficial microorganisms, increased the effective utilization rate of fertilizer by 50%.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
For small farms, there is no need to invest in large quantities of organic fertilizer production lines. Just choose a small device for the current use, and you can add organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment later.
The small-scale organic fertilizer production line reduces the large-scale production line slightly, and the whole process is still the same. This is more suitable for investors with less initial capital and smaller sites. In order to produce organic fertilizer in line with national standards by using organic fertilizer production line, the government will also give certain subsidies.
Small scale organic fertilizer processing equipment can be built without a lot of funds. Some farmers directly invest in organic fertilizer production line. Farmers can also easily ferment and decompose poultry manure in the open space of their own farms.
With the continuous improvement of people’s awareness of food quality, the use of organic fertilizer is increasing, which brings unprecedented opportunities to organic fertilizer producers. The organic equipment needed in the biological fertilizer production line can transform livestock manure into organic fertilizer, effectively realize the recycling of waste, reduce environmental pollution, and greatly save resources.
The production line of powdery organic fertilizer was designed by Zhengzhou SX Compost Turner Machinery for the start-up farmers. We are worried about the high price of organic fertilizer processing equipment, but considering the relationship between farmers’ initial establishment of factories and economic funds, we have no place to dispose of our farm manure.
In addition, it pollutes the environment and has problems such as bad smell. Therefore, our company has designed a small production line of powdery organic fertilizer, which has less investment and quick effect, and does not have to worry about sales problems (self use or local sales). Sales volume). The production line of organic fertilizer is tens of thousands of yuan. The low-cost investment not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, but also increases the income. It can also apply for project subsidies from the local government.
The equipment of powdery organic fertilizer production line includes: organic fertilizer dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer (optional parts must be added), drum granulator, drum screening machine, belt conveyor (belt length depends on the site), automatic packaging machine. The area of fermentation tank and production line is about 200 square meters (the area can be reduced according to the actual situation of customers).
The complete organic fertilizer production line is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, fertilizer granulator, cooling and drying system, screening system and finished product packaging system. So which organic fertilizer equipment of these systems can complete the task?
What are the main organic fertilizer equipment in each link of the organic fertilizer production line to meet the production requirements?
The fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixer, special lifting steering polishing machine and electric automatic control system. The main equipment of drying system is belt conveyor and drum dryer. Machine, cooler, induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.; deodorization and dust removal system is composed of precipitation room, dust removal room, etc., providing free drawings and guiding users for free.
Crushing system includes new semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, belt conveyor, etc. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder, vibrating screen and other equipment, which can be equipped with 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time; the mixing system has optional horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor and so on.
Pelletizing system of organic fertilizer production process needs pelletizer to produce fertilizer. The optional granulating equipment includes: roller granulator, disc granulator, flat film granulator, bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, rounding machine, etc.; the cooling and drying system can be used for drying and cooling of rotary dryer, drum cooler and other equipment. The screening system is mainly completed by drum screening machine. You can set up the first stage screening machine and the second stage screening machine to improve the yield and make the particles better. Finished product packaging system generally includes electronic quantitative packaging scale, silo, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer production line can be realized. Go here for more.
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Processing sulfur coated urea in 15 t / h NPK fertilizer production line
Sulfur coated urea is a kind of coated slow release nitrogen fertilizer. In the process of NPK fertilizer production line, spherical urea is coated with a layer of molten sulfur to improve the physical properties of urea.
Sulfur coated urea is increasing in agricultural applications. With the increase of high concentration fertilizer application rate, the application amount of sulfur-containing super phosphate was relatively reduced, and the crop yield increased. The amount of desulfurization in soil increases, and the area of sulfur deficient land is expanding at home and abroad.
Therefore, the application of sulfur coated urea can not only improve the utilization rate of nitrogen, but also supplement the sulfur in soil.
Sulfur urea fertilizer production line equipment
Zhengzhou SX Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. produces various NPK fertilizer production lines, organic fertilizer production lines and fertilizer granulation production lines. As shown in the figure, our plant specially designed a 15 t / h sulfur coated urea fertilizer production line. Sulfur urea production line equipment: 1 loader feeding hopper, 3 large angle belt conveyors, 1 rotary drum heater, 1 coating machine, 2 rotary drum powder machines and 1 fertilizer packaging machine for npk.
Processing technology of sulfur coated urea in NPK fertilizer production line
Urea particles are heated by a heater and then coated with a sulfur-containing outer film. After urea coating, it is sent to powder machine by large angle belt conveyor. The powder machine sprays particles to seal the cracks of the coating and reduce the biodegradation of the sulfur coating. Two series of machines are used to ensure the quality of fertilizer. The coating of NPK fertilizer production line on the outer layer of urea ensures the slow release of fertilizer efficiency.
The outer envelope provides a physical barrier for urea, so that urea is slowly permeated by water and decomposed by microorganism. In the soil environment, urea gradually diffuses through the envelope, and releases nutrients slowly through the envelope cracks and the structure formed naturally on the envelope surface.
Coated fertilizer is a kind of NPK compound fertilizer widely used in agricultural production. It is popular with farmers for its low cost and high fertilizer efficiency. When NPK chemical fertilizer production line produces compound fertilizer, the treatment of coating machine is increased, which greatly improves the influence of fertilizer on crops.
The controlled release time of coating controlled release fertilizer is long, and the fertilization effect can be as long as 2 months to 1 year. NPK coated fertilizer can promote root growth, make crops mature early, solve the problem of crop fertilizer shortage caused by severe drought, and create favorable conditions for high yield of various crops.
NPK coated fertilizers can be used in the production of many crops. The output of rice, wheat, peanuts, corn, cotton, tobacco, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, lawns and other crops increased significantly.
How to process NPK fertilizer production line
In the process of coating fertilizer, NPK fertilizer production line uses various nutrients, such as blood acid as coating layer, and the fertilizer is coated by coating machine. The coating can greatly reduce the loss of fertilizer and soil fixation, and greatly improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. The proportion of NPK and its trace elements in coated fertilizer processed by NPK fertilizer production line is determined according to crop demand and different soil conditions.
When we use NPK fertilizer production line to process coated fertilizer, we can produce special or general coated compound fertilizer for crops. This special NPK compound fertilizer has high fertilizer efficiency.
The application amount should be reduced according to the specific situation of crops and soil. The time interval of fertilization should be determined according to the length of controlled release cycle.
Therefore, when farmers use coated compound fertilizer, the production cost will be reduced.
Coating fertilizer for NPK fertilizer production line
Composting process is to reduce moisture and decomposition odor through decomposition and fermentation, so that manure can be used. Organic fertilizer equipment for composting livestock manure, not only can eliminate odor, but also can be used in agricultural production, provide nutrients for crops, and greatly improve crop income.
Compost fermentation, temperature rise, make it harmless. The feces of livestock and poultry contain pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and weed seeds. Compost is treated by organic fertilizer equipment system, and harmful substances are destroyed by the rise of fermentation temperature. During the composting process, the temperature of the fermentation product continuously rises to 70 ° C, which is enough to kill pathogens and parasites.
Compost fermentation requires oxygen for microbial activities. We can use composting turning machines with organic composting equipment to mix materials, increase material air and increase the gap between fermented materials.
Composting turning machine
Composting turning machine for organic fertilizer processing
Composting turning machine can handle open and close compost and mix compost at the same time, which solves the problem of raw material treatment and has complete functions. The composting truck runs on the track, which improves the flexibility of the machine, improves the transmission efficiency of the machine, and saves the operation cost. The material was processed by composting truck, which shortened the fermentation time.
Powder organic fertilizer equipment
The organic matter content of compost is high, so it can be used as fertilizer to supplement the nutrients of crops. Just by treating these composts, organic fertilizer equipment can be used in farmland. The composting process of organic fertilizer equipment is very simple, mainly screening and crushing process. The compost is sent to the hopper, and the screening material of drum screen is crushed by the chain crusher, which is the finished composting product.