The advantage of organic fertilizer manufacturing process is very obvious, it can make some organic fertilizers evenly distributed, and make nutrients evenly mixed together, so that organic fertilizers play a greater role in the land.
Production technology of organic fertilizer
The nutrition of organic fertilizer produced by disc granulator sx is relatively concentrated. When the fertilizer enters the soil, if it is not absorbed well, it will lead to uneven distribution of nutrients. In this way, most of the role of organic fertilizer will be lost, resulting in a piece of land over nutrition, half of the land allocation is too little, so the effect is very poor. The function of disc granulator is to granulate organic fertilizer.
In this article, we share what kind of fertilizer machine is needed in the powder fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer or NPK compound fertilizer is powdery, and the process is simple and efficient.
In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the main fertilizer machines for powder fertilizer production lines are fertilizer mixer, fermentation composter, automatic packaging machine, etc. The main fertilizer machine is fertilizer crusher. We have designed a new type of vertical semi wet material crusher. Vertical disc semi wet material crusher is widely used in cement, bauxite, clinker, silicon carbide, glass raw materials and other high hard, super hard materials in the field of fine crushing. It is widely used in the mechanical crushing of construction sand and various metallurgical slag. Compared with other types of crushers, it has higher output and efficiency.
The working principle of the new vertical semi wet material crusher is as follows:
Material from the upper part of the machine falls vertically into the high-speed rotating impeller. Under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, they will have multiple collisions and friction between impeller and shell, and then they can be directly discharged from the lower part, forming a closed loop and multiple cycles. The ring is controlled by powder fertilizer screening equipment to achieve the required particle size of the final product.
Roller screen for powdered organic fertilizer:
Powdery organic fertilizer drum screening machine is a new type of screening equipment. Drum screening is mainly composed of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover and material inlet and outlet. The screen drum rotates at a certain speed through the variable speed threshing system, the materials are separated from top to bottom through the screen drum, and the fine materials are discharged from the screen. At the lower part of the front end of the screen cylinder, coarse materials are discharged from the lower part of the screen cylinder.
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine:
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine: with its “fast, accurate, stable” become the choice of packaging industry. Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine is suitable for packaging materials: woven bags, cloth bags and plastic bags. Packaging machinery materials: 304 stainless steel is used in contact with materials, which has high anti-corrosion ability. It is widely used in feed, compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, grain, filling, chemical industry and other industries. : granular, powdery, mixed
Powdery organic fertilizer production line is not as complex as NPK fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production line, and each machine in the production line is easy to operate.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, more fertilizer machines are needed, which are designed by fertilizer machine engineers. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer sx, we have produced fertilizer machine and designed fertilizer production line. Over the years, our products have been exported to many countries. We can also provide customer service for fertilizer production line. If you are interested in fertilizer machine or fertilizer production line, you can leave us a message and we will apply to you as soon as possible.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the content ratio of organic matter nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and the addition amount of other elements in organic compound fertilizer. Because organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is often used as basic fertilizer, it actually refers to the ratio of organic matter to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in basic fertilizer.
Therefore, two parts should be paid attention to when determining the formula of compound fertilizer in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing. The first step is the ratio of organic matter to inorganic fertilizer, and the second step is to determine the proportion of various fertilizers in inorganic fertilizer. Detailed info intro, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-line/
How to select raw matewrials
Organic inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer formed by adding inorganic fertilizer on the basis of organic materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to determine the formula of organic matter content of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. In raw materials selection and disposal, welcome to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-materials/
Raw materials proportions
Granulation equipment of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
This machine is suitable for compound fertilizer plant. The machine has been used by many fertilizer manufacturers and the quality of the products has been guaranteed. It can press the powder material directly into the particles under normal humidity. It is suitable for single element fertilizer and multi-element compound fertilizer, such as ammonium bicarbonate, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. the particle strength is high, no drying equipment is needed, and the production cost is greatly reduced.
Complete Sets of Machines for NPK Plant in Algeria
NPK fertilizer manufacturing process: raw material composition → mixing and mixing → crushing and agglomeration → particle → primary screening → particle drying → particle cooling → secondary screening → coating finished product granules → quantitative packaging of finished products.
Info on raw materials processing
1. Ingredients of raw materials: raw materials should be provided in a certain proportion;
2. Mixing evenly: the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles. Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is used for mixing;
3. Compound comminution: raw materials which are evenly mixed and stirred are crushed into blocks to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crusher is mainly used for;
NPK Granulation Plant
Further disposal on cusrhed materials
4. Material granulation: evenly stirred and crushed materials are sent to the granulator for granulation by belt conveyor (rotary drum granulator, roller extrusion granulator, disc maker, etc.) can be used. This step is an important link in the production process of compound fertilizer; the fertilizer granulator used in the production process of compound fertilizer is a kind of drum granulation. Choose different types of granulators for your NPK fertilzer granulation applications, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Further processed granulted npk products
5. – stage screening: the semi-finished products are preliminarily screened, and the unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and mixing links for reprocessing. Generally, roller screening machine is used;
6. Particle drying: the particles screened by the first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture content of the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and promote the preservation of the particles. Generally speaking, rotary dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: after drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to gather. After cooling, they are easy to bag, store and transport.
8. Two stage particle classification: grading cooling particles, crushing and regrinding unqualified particles, screening unqualified products through two-stage roller screening machine; we are a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 20 years of production and sales experience. Our fertilizer manufacturing equipment is the best, the delivery is the fastest and the cheapest.
Last step package
9. Finished particle package: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Envelope machines are usually used for envelopes.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished particles: the coated particles are sent to the silo for temporary storage by belt conveyor, and then sealed with automatic quantitative packaging bags such as electronic quantitative packaging scale and sewing machine, and placed in a ventilated place for storage, so as to realize full automation.
Ten links of compound fertilizer production process are connected by belt conveyor to ensure the automation and stable operation of the whole compound fertilizer production line. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer can be arranged according to the customer’s time and operational fertilizer equipment. Want to know more details info on npk fertilizer production, welcom go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/
NPK fertilizer equipment is used to produce NPK fertilizer and NPK fertilizer special equipment, also known as NPK fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, NPK fertilizer production equipment. NPK fertilizer equipment is a professional fertilizer manufacturing equipment, which can be used in the production of various NPK fertilizers, including biological fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, organic fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer and other compound fertilizers.
NPK working design
How to make full use of organic waste resources is an important issue in building a resource-saving society, promoting circular economy and developing organic agriculture. Chemical fertilizer is a consumable. The production of chemical fertilizer needs to consume a lot of non renewable resources, such as coal, electricity and natural gas. The development of the project uses solid organic waste to produce spherical granular organic fertilizer, so as to save non renewable resources and protect the environment. Huge social benefits, in line with the industrial policy of energy conservation and emission reduction in various countries.
Effectson the rotarydrum NPK plnlant design
Increasing the application amount of organic fertilizer can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic waste of livestock and poultry breeding industry, reduce the nitrate content of groundwater caused by chemical fertilizer, and reduce the non-point source pollution caused by eutrophication of surface water, which is conducive to improving the quality and safety of agricultural products, preventing and controlling pollution, and has extremely significant benefits on the ecological environment.
Key process in NPK plant
The main production process of 15t / h NPK fertilizer manufacturing process includes double cooler and a dryer, which can be divided into: raw material mixing, raw material mixing, raw material granule, particle drying, particle grading, particle cooling, finished product package and finished product packaging. The granulator of the compound fertilizer production process is a kind of drum granulation. Want to get more solutions, welcome to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-fertilizer-plant-design/
The large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. It has the characteristics of large immersion conveyor, compact structure and less land occupation. It is an ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment for large immersion conveyor and vertical lifting materials.
The main uses of large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process are as follows:
1. Special conveyor belt is required for conveying materials with special requirements, such as high temperature materials containing acid, alkali, oil substance or organic solvent.
How to use it?
2. Within the dip angle range of belt conveyor
3. Corrugated wing conveyor belt is a general continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It uses a conveyor belt with corrugated wings and diaphragms. Therefore, it is especially suitable for large dip angle transportation.
Where can you use it?
4. The machine can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship and other industries. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials with bulk density of 0.5-2.5t/m3 in the humidity range of – 15 ° C to + 40 ° C.
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Investment and construction of organic fertilizer production technology
The main raw materials of organic fertilizer production process are pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure, etc.; the ingredients include: rice straw, straw, charcoal, rice straw, rice husk, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic materials (before fermentation), main fermentation, crushing, compounding and mixing, drying, granulation, cooling, screening, metering and packaging.
Before the organic fertilizer production process is put into operation, the scale and location of the project should be determined. Organic fertilizer production line can be planned according to different raw materials, storage capacity, available amount and market demand. The related technology is divided into organic fertilizer, powder fertilizer and granular fertilizer.
In a word, the equipment configuration of powdery organic fertilizer is simple and the investment cost is low. The complete set of equipment from raw material fermentation to finished product packaging and storage is about 20000 US dollars.
The higher the production capacity, the higher the investment of organic fertilizer production plant, the lower the production capacity and the smaller the investment. If conditions permit, we can directly produce high-efficiency organic-inorganic compound fertilizer on the basis of organic fertilizer. Market benefit is multiple of organic fertilizer.
Reducing and reusing is really possible with organic gardening. But organic fertilizer plays an important role. Because the fruits, vegetables and gardens are harvested from the soil. You need to maintain soil nutrients for your fruits and vegetables and crops.
Time to use organic fertilizer
Most garden soils contain the most basic necessities. But it may not be enough. More is needed to fully develop.
When nutrition is needed for crop growth
Brass, potatoes and some other plants are more demanding – compost or dry manure is essential – poultry manure particles and buttons continuous planting season
Organic fertilizers are very useful because supplements see particles of poultry manure again
Lawns, shrubs, hedges, trees… Garden compost and manure is still a great supplier – find more lawn and shrub fertilizer here.
When growing on thin fertile soil
Work in manure – continue to use organic fertilizer to make compost of better quality, and plant cloves and beans as green fertilizer digs. Check out the organic base fertilizer and decarbonized rock dust link here.
Some products cannot use organic fertilizer. You must consider the following:
Where does organic fertilizer come from? For example, are algae threatened by commercial development? Will mining calcified seaweed destroy marine life? Does your fish fat come from fish waste?
Do manufacturers use important resources or are they involved in pollution? For example, burning carbon from natural gas used to produce chemical nitrogen,
How can you do this? Transporting large amounts of fresh manure?
Is it excessive or wasteful? The use of urea has attracted many supporters, but they are all considered bad for organic gardening, are soil structural microorganisms destroyed?
Roller granulator is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. Drying and normal temperature process are not used in production. After molding, the powder material with water content less than 15% is compressed into pieces. After comminution, granulation and screening, the flake material becomes the granular material meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by a process without drying and normal temperature, forming a primary. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Production technology of compound fertilizer with roller granulator
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. In the process of conveying, it is transported to the disc feeder to remove iron from the material;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the fertilizer granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and extrude into a thin plate. The thin plate is broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; after screening, the fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage
The shape and size of the ball on the drum skin can be selected in a wide range according to the needs of users. The spherical shape includes pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, ball shape, walnut shape, flat spherical shape and square strip shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.
With the further advancement of industrialization in China, robotization hardware has been applied increasingly more in the day by day fertilizer processing plants. Individuals have slowly moved from difficult work to mechanized creation. Programmed pressing machine is generally utilized in compost creation. It can not just improve the proficiency of natural manure creation line and compound compost creation line, yet additionally guarantee the nature of creation. All the more significantly, the programmed pressing machine further improves the exactness necessities in the manure creation measure.
PLC is a gadget uniquely intended for modern creation. In the event that the creation climate of programmed pressing machine is too unforgiving, electromagnetic impedance is exceptionally solid. Prior to guaranteeing the ordinary activity of programmed pressing machine in manure creation line, we should realize how to evade inappropriate establishment or use. So in the natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line, we should focus on the accompanying issues of programmed pressing machine.
1. Manure creation climate of programmed pressing machine. Completely programmed pressing machine is legitimately utilized in the mechanical field, and the ecological necessities are not high. Notwithstanding, if the surrounding temperature dips under 0℃ or above 50℃, the establishment of the programmed pressing machine will leave a ventilated spot. In the exceptional climate, we have to utilize the hood to secure.
2. To accomplish convective cooling beyond what many would consider possible, all segments of programmed pressing machine require to be introduced vertically. To evade outer electrical impedance, PLC must be far away from high-voltage power gracefully and gadgets, and can not be introduced in a control bureau with high-voltage gadgets. Every one of the three lines needs its own wiring.
Since the cycle of natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line are unique, and the utilization of programmed pressing machine is extraordinary, the creation line ought to be orchestrated by its own circumstance.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Composting process is to reduce moisture and decomposition odor through decomposition and fermentation, so that manure can be used. Organic fertilizer equipment for composting livestock manure, not only can eliminate odor, but also can be used in agricultural production, provide nutrients for crops, and greatly improve crop income.
Compost fermentation, temperature rise, make it harmless. The feces of livestock and poultry contain pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and weed seeds. Compost is treated by organic fertilizer equipment system, and harmful substances are destroyed by the rise of fermentation temperature. During the composting process, the temperature of the fermentation product continuously rises to 70 ° C, which is enough to kill pathogens and parasites.
Compost fermentation requires oxygen for microbial activities. We can use composting turning machines with organic composting equipment to mix materials, increase material air and increase the gap between fermented materials.
Composting turning machine
Composting turning machine for organic fertilizer processing
Composting turning machine can handle open and close compost and mix compost at the same time, which solves the problem of raw material treatment and has complete functions. The composting truck runs on the track, which improves the flexibility of the machine, improves the transmission efficiency of the machine, and saves the operation cost. The material was processed by composting truck, which shortened the fermentation time.
Powder organic fertilizer equipment
The organic matter content of compost is high, so it can be used as fertilizer to supplement the nutrients of crops. Just by treating these composts, organic fertilizer equipment can be used in farmland. The composting process of organic fertilizer equipment is very simple, mainly screening and crushing process. The compost is sent to the hopper, and the screening material of drum screen is crushed by the chain crusher, which is the finished composting product.
In the process of cocoa bean processing, there are a lot of wastes, such as bean shell, seed coat, seed embryo and so on. These wastes are treated and have certain use value. Cocoa waste is mainly bean shell, which contains more protein and fiber, and can be used as feed or organic fertilizer.
Bode shell is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Because the cocoa tree needs more potassium and the content of potassium carbonate in the bean shell is high, the bean shell is very suitable for the production of organic fertilizer raw materials.
Cocoa seed coating is also suitable for use as organic fertilizer. Fertilizer made from seed coating can reduce the viscosity of the soil and play the role of humus and humus. Seed coat is not easy to decompose. In the fermentation of organic fertilizer, seed coating needs to be pretreated, crushed into small pieces, and then composted for fermentation.
The production of organic fertilizer from cocoa waste can be divided into two stages: composting fermentation and organic fertilizer production equipment processing.
Fermentation composting of cocoa waste
The weight of bean shell accounts for a large part of the weight of cocoa fruit itself. After the cocoa beans are removed, the shells are usually discarded in situ. Pod shells are of great value. Therefore, the proximity principle should be adopted in the selection of organic fertilizer production site to facilitate the fermentation of raw materials.
Cocoa processing waste (bean shell, seed coat) is put into fermentation tank, and animal manure such as chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure are all added with regulating raw materials. After high temperature fermentation, harmful bacteria are killed.
Processing cocoa compost with organic fertilizer production equipment
Fermentation compost is produced into fertilizer products by the industrial processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The basic fertilizer equipment for cocoa composting processing includes fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler and packaging machine. Different fertilizer products can be produced by different processing technologies.
Bulk mixed fertilizer, also known as BB fertilizer, is composed of two or two or two kinds of high concentration raw material fertilizers with larger particle size, which are mixed in a certain proportion according to the needs of users.
The appearance of this fertilizer seems to be uneven, but its nutrients are actually equivalent to other compound fertilizers. In the production of bulk mixed fertilizer, all raw material fertilizers must be granular, and the particle size is basically similar, so as to prevent the aggregation of the same particle in the production, storage, transportation and use of the mixed fertilizer, and produce a single fertilizer effect.
Application of bulk mixed fertilizer
The formula of bulk mixed fertilizer can be adjusted flexibly, especially suitable for areas with large land area, complex soil types and many crop types. It is widely used in developed countries in the United States, accounting for about 40% of the total consumption of chemical fertilizer.
BB Fertilizer Production Line
Raw materials of bulk mixed fertilizer
Like other compound fertilizers, bulk mixed fertilizers have three grades: high, medium and low. The raw materials used are urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium bicarbonate, super calcium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, phosphate, potassium chloride and potassium sulfate.
Bulk Fertilizer Blender
Fertilizer granulation production line processes different types of fertilizer granules. Various granular products are processed by fertilizer granulation production line and mixed into different types of special mixed fertilizers by bulk fertilizer mixer. The bulk fertilizer mixer includes multiple silo batching systems, bulk mixed fertilizer mixer and packaging machine. BB fertilizer mixer is the main equipment for producing this fertilizer. It is evenly mixed with different granular fertilizers to ensure the efficiency of fertilizer.
Defects of bulk mixed fertilizer
BB fertilizer has different varieties and different raw materials, resulting in different physical and chemical properties of BB fertilizer, such as uneven particle size and short storage time. Different chemical reactions take place between the mixed fertilizer materials, which makes some finished products easy to dissolve and even become the mud in the packaging bags, thus affecting the fertilizer efficiency. How to make quality BB fertilizer? Welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/bulk-blending-fertilizer-production/
The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, but its effective nutrient content is low and the fertilizer efficiency is slow. Biological fertilizer can enhance soil fertility, stress resistance and disease resistance, but the biological fertilizer itself does not contain nutrients.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of chemical fertilizer, traditional organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer. Zhengzhou SX chemical fertilizer plant has developed a new type of compound biological fertilizer, which has the functions of biological bacteria activating soil and transforming soil nutrients. We also designed the production method of biological fertilizer.
Benefits of applying biological fertilizer
Biological fertilizer has the characteristics of organic fertilization, soil improvement and rapid effect of inorganic nutrients, which can improve crop quality.
2. Biological fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of nitrogen, organic matter, soluble phosphorus and soluble potassium in soil, increase the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, and enhance the function of disease resistance, drought resistance and metabolism of crops.
3. Biological fertilizer has a positive effect on increasing crop yield, improving crop quality and increasing agricultural economic income.
Production technology of pellet bio fertilizer
Due to the advantages of powder fertilizer, such as convenient agglomeration, uneven volume, unfavorable mechanized application, inconvenient transportation and storage, and serious use of biological fertilizer, granulation of biological fertilizer is an urgent need in actual production. The pan type fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the production of biological fertilizer.
Production of biological fertilizer with Pan fertilizer granulator
The effects of production formula, grinding fineness and water content of powdered fertilizer on granulation effect of compound biological fertilizer were studied. The fermented organic fertilizer was crushed and screened, and then mixed evenly with a certain proportion of inorganic fertilizer, and granulated by a pan fertilizer granulator. The pan type fertilizer granulator is equipped with spraying device, which can evenly add water to the material. In the process of biological fertilizer production, granulation is carried out according to the appropriate parameters, so as to improve the production efficiency.
Biological fertilizer granules are dried and screened to obtain the fertilizer we need.
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer that integrates organic matter and inorganic fertilizer. Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer has various components, which can not only provide crop nutrients, but also improve soil biological activity and soil fertility, so it is widely used in cash crops.
Organic matter is an important component in organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, and its content directly determines the actual effect of bio-organic compound fertilizer. Therefore, the granulation process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer production line is particularly important. The organic fertilizer disc granulation production line can realize the complete treatment of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer has strong water absorption and looseness, and its water content, fineness and other factors have a greater impact on granulation. Therefore, organic matter plays an important role in the production of disc granulators. On the premise of keeping the compound fertilizer and other inorganic nutrients unchanged, increasing the input of organic matter is an important way to improve the quality of biological compound fertilizer.
However, organic matter has strong dispersibility and has a greater impact on granulation. The organic content is too high, which is not conducive to the production of the pan granulator.
Experiments show that in the production line of organic fertilizer disc granulation, the amount of organic matter is about 25%-35%, and a better granulation effect can be obtained. The process of organic fertilizer disc granulation production line is suitable for the production of granular organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
The physical and chemical properties, apparent structure and internal structure of products produced by different NPK compound fertilizer production processes are different. It leads to the difference of nutrient release, soil acidity and root zone nutrient change, which affects the relationship between nutrient release rate and soil nutrient supply and demand, and finally leads to crop growth. Differences in yield and fertilizer efficiency.
NPK Fertilizer Production Line Design Layout
Therefore, the difference of fertilizer efficiency between different processes of compound fertilizer is due to the differences of physical and chemical properties and structural characteristics of compound fertilizer itself, as well as the difference of manufacturing technology. In order to improve crop yield and fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer production process must be improved.
NPK fertilizer production process solid aggregate method
In this method, single alkali fertilizers (such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and sulfuric acid) are used as raw materials. After grinding to a certain fineness, the raw materials are gathered and granulated in the drum of the rotary granulator by adding water and heating.
In the process of granulation, a small amount of phosphoric acid and ammonia can be added into the rotary drum granulator to improve the granulation conditions of NPK fertilizer production. It is one of the methods widely used in the world to obtain compound fertilizer products by drying, sieving and cooling granular materials. This method was used by the early United States, India, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
Production of NPK compound fertilizer by solid polymerization
Zhengzhou SX fertilizer machine manufacturer, with strong technical strength, advanced fertilizer granulation technology, excellent product quality and perfect service system, has become a fertilizer production equipment industry by customers praise and trust manufacturers. We provide NPK fertilizer production machinery, and can design professional compound fertilizer production process for you. Our NPK compound fertilizer production equipment sells well in China, as well as the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan and other countries.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer, and bio organic fertilizer is the leader. Biological fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer products not only contain high organic matter, but also contain microorganisms with specific functions. The microorganisms contained in bio organic fertilizer products should have certain fertilizer functions, such as improving soil fertility, producing and assisting crops to absorb nutrients, activating insoluble compounds in soil for absorption and utilization of crops, or producing various active substances, disease resistant and disease resistant substances.
Biological planting can stimulate and regulate crop growth, reduce or reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Biological fertilizer plant mainly includes fertilizer granulator, crusher, mixer, drum machine, etc. Compared with common organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer production technology content is higher.
In addition to adding microbial agents to promote the maturity and decomposition of organic materials in the decomposition process, so as to achieve the purpose of directional decomposition and deodorization, microorganisms with specific functions need to be added in the production of microorganisms to improve the effect of products.
Fertilizer manufacturers will remind you that biological fertilizer is different from ordinary organic fertilizer in the production process. In the biological fertilizer plant, there is no difference from the ordinary organic fertilizer production equipment. The only difference is how to protect functional bacteria, improve the survival rate of bacteria in the production process, so as to maximize the efficiency of fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer plant
The following five points should be paid attention to when processing biological fertilizer production plant
(1) When processing and producing fertilizer, the drying temperature should not exceed 80 ° C, otherwise the number of active bacteria in biological fertilizer will be affected.
（2） When storing and transporting biological fattening, it is necessary to avoid damp or rain;
(3) In the process of biological fattening, direct sunlight should be avoided.
(4) The physical, chemical and biological factors of soil must be taken into account when using biological fertilizer.
(5) Biological fertilizer cannot be used together with pesticide and physiological acid fertilizer.