Organic fertilizer production equipment uses pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure and other livestock manure as raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. When chickens, pigs, sheep and other livestock feed, due to the weak digestion ability, 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, which contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids and protein.
1. It is applicable to a wide range of raw materials. The organic fertilizer processing equipment is not only suitable for livestock manure, but also suitable for the fermentation of peat, sludge, lignite, straw, corn flour, soybean meal and grass meal to produce mixed feed particles.
2. The organic fertilizer production equipment has high efficiency and is fully automated. For example, in the fermentation process, just put the raw materials, auxiliary materials, drivers and other materials into the fermentation equipment and press the button to automatically complete the fermentation without manual turnover, doubling the fermentation time. Shorten the production time of organic fertilizer.
3. The complete organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment with high output includes fermentation equipment, drying equipment, granulation equipment, dehydration equipment, etc., with a production capacity of 30000 tons and an annual fecal sewage treatment capacity of nearly 80000 cubic meters. For granulation equipment, we recommend drum granulation.
1. The use of animal manure to produce bio-organic fertilizer. Livestock and poultry manure is rich in organic fertilizer and also contains a certain amount of nitrogen. Nutrients such as phosphorus and potassium required for plant growth are high-quality raw materials for the production of bio-organic fertilizers.
In the process of making bio-organic fertilizers, the dry-wet ratio and carbon-nitrogen ratio are adjusted by peat and rice bran. Add peat and rice bran to livestock and poultry manure, adjust the humidity of the material to about 50%, remove non-fermentable debris such as chicken manure, and the width is 2m, which is suitable for production. After fermentation, it is dried and crushed, and then sifted out of the debris. Disc granulators are used for granulation, packaging bio-organic fertilizers.
2. The bio-fertilizer project uses organic waste to produce bio-organic fertilizer. Organic waste refers to the garbage containing material components in urban and rural household garbage, mainly including crop straw, fiber, bamboo, waste paper, kitchen waste, etc. If this organic waste is not treated in time, it will become a source of pollution in the city. Environment, such as odor emissions, disease transmission, water pollution, etc.
Therefore, it is necessary to apply organic fertilizer scientifically and rationally. It makes up for the shortage of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer manufacturing process products. It can not only avoid the adverse consequences caused by self-accumulation and decomposition, but also significantly reduce the pollution caused by the application of a large number of chemical fertilizers to the environment.
After the pretreatment of organic waste, straw is added to adjust the C/N ratio of organic waste, and then the moisture content of the wastewater is adjusted, and the rapid composting compound bacterial agent is inoculated, high temperature fermentation, and medium temperature drying temperature.
In terms of equipment required for biofertilizer production, the decomposed materials need to be granulated with a fertilizer granulator. It can be made into bio-organic fertilizer after further drying, sieving and packaging.
Detailed introduction to the configuration of small-scale organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 5000 tons:
1. Organic fertilizer Dumper: the materials are directly stacked into strips and fermented by wheel dumper and straddle dumper. Tank fermentation is adopted.
According to your production scale, you need to build 1-5 fermentation tanks with a width of 3M and a length of 40-60m. The fermentation products are continuously put into the fermentation tank and stirred and fermented by the mixer, which can achieve the purposes of water transfer, uniform stirring, deodorization and dehumidification. It can not only save a lot of labor, but also achieve the goal of complete maturity;
2. Organic fertilizer screening machine: screen out the fermented organic fertilizer and separate the large pieces and miscellaneous fibers inside, so as to facilitate the crushing, granulation and packaging of semi wet materials in the next step.
3. Organic fertilizer granulator: granulate the materials after crushing and stirring;
4. Organic fertilizer crusher: separate and crush the large sundries and stones in the screened organic fertilizer, which is beautiful and can ensure the product quality;
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: dry and cool the prepared particles;
6. Automatic packaging machine: granulate organic fertilizer particles and directly package and sell them.
In order to select a suitable manufacturer of organic fertilizer production line, we can investigate from the aspects of strength, reputation, quality, service and price.
1. Strength: the strength of a manufacturer is mainly reflected in scale, production and processing facilities, technical level, etc. Only powerful manufacturers can have larger scale and more advanced technology, so as to ensure that the interests of users will not be damaged.
2. Word of mouth: word of mouth is an important response to the advantages and disadvantages of manufacturers. Good reputation means that the manufacturer has high credibility and is more reliable to consumers. Users can understand the reputation of manufacturers through search, forums and other channels.
3. quality: the quality of organic fertilizer production line is mainly reflected in the wear resistance of raw materials and the advanced nature of manufacturing technology. Only the equipment with good quality can be used longer and have higher benefits.
4. Service: service level is one of the important factors that users should consider when selecting manufacturers. If the service level is good, you can avoid a lot of worries and get good benefits. On the contrary, poor service will cause a lot of trouble in the future.
5. Price: price is the focus of users when purchasing organic fertilizer production line. With the increase of manufacturers, many manufacturers have made up for the number of low-quality manufacturers. Therefore, consumers must investigate the market situation and choose manufacturers with reasonable prices.
The equipment required for the production line with an annual output of 100000 tons of organic fertilizer includes: trough fermentation stacker, horizontal mixing mixer, semi wet material crusher, new organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, drum screening machine, automatic packaging machine, etc.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 100000 tons:
After crushing and screening, the organic waste with water content of about 30% ~ 35%, together with binder raw materials (bentonite, humic acid) and other components, can be mixed in the batching and mixing system according to the proportion requirements (biological addition of functional bacteria can produce organic fertilizer, and addition of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content less than 15%)) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
The fully mixed materials are evenly and continuously sent to the granulator by the belt conveyor, rounded into spherical particles by the polishing and shaping machine, dried by the dryer at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃), cooled, screened and coated. The finished particles are transported to the finished product silo by the belt, measured by the computer quantitative packaging system, packaged and stored in the warehouse.
The organic fertilizer after fermentation and crushing contains certain inorganic nutrients and a large amount of organic matter and trace elements. Therefore, this biological organic fertilizer is especially suitable for horticultural crops and soil with long-term application of chemical fertilizer.
In the granulation process of disc fertilizer granulator, adhesive needs to be added to form the particles. The binder can be compounded by ordinary inorganic minerals in a certain proportion. When potassium chloride is granulated, the adhesive has synergistic effect.
When using adhesive granulation, it has a good effect on granulation rate and particle strength. Potassium chloride is granulated by disc fertilizer granulator, and the particles are spherical.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
NPK fertilizer production line deals with potassium chloride fertilizer. First, all raw materials are mixed through the batching system and crushed to the appropriate particle size through the chain mill. The disc fertilizer granulator makes the powder into particles.
Disc fertilizer granulator NPK fertilizer production line
When applying potassium chloride, attention should be paid to the appropriate potassium application period.
The application period of general potassium fertilizer should be early or not late, and it should be used as base fertilizer and early recovery period. When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is small, it can be used as base fertilizer at one time.
When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is large or the soil texture is light, the application effect of base fertilizer and topdressing is better.
Soil nutrients and fertilization should also be considered when determining the appropriate application period of potassium fertilizer.
In the soil with serious potassium deficiency, the middle soil potassium fertilizer should be fully applied with potassium fertilizer as the base fertilizer, appropriate organic fertilizer as the base fertilizer, combined with topdressing.
Pay attention to the application method of potassium chloride. The centralized application of potassium fertilizer is conducive to improve its utilization rate and achieve good results. However, direct contact with seeds or seedlings is not recommended. For general crops, the combination of soil fertilization and foliar fertilization can be adopted.
With the development of science and technology, the market competition of fertilizer granulator is becoming more and more fierce. How to grasp the market development quickly and effectively has become the key to the success of enterprises.
In recent years, the market scale and characteristics of compound fertilizer granulation equipment industry have changed greatly. How to understand the development and market transformation of compound fertilizer industry from a professional perspective is also the primary problem for the future development and survival of fertilizer machine manufacturers.
The quality of fertilizer granulator enterprises is related to the interests of users and the overall development process of market economy. We have strict requirements for equipment. In order to fulfill our social mission and better display our value, SX fertilizer machinery company has been expanding and expanding its own strength.
As a fertilizer granulation enterprise, it is the key to success and an important driving force to promote the gradual strengthening of the industry. In the future development, we will always keep a clear mind, not be blinded by the immediate achievements, always maintain a positive learning attitude, introduce more high-end technologies for the powerful NPK fertilizer production line and provide light.
For the future of the industry, we will continue to reform and innovate around the market demand. Although after a period of efforts, the overall technical level of the industry has been improved, and various equipment have been developed according to different market needs, further expanding the team and providing more comprehensive and thoughtful services to market users.
Users’ demand for fertilizer granulator will change constantly. Therefore, in order to stabilize its market position and maintain a good development state for a long time, enterprises continue to maintain the development attitude of scientific and technological innovation and use the power of high and new technology to improve and perfect, so as to comply with the market development trend and become more popular.
The good application effect of chemical fertilizer largely depends on its physicochemical state. For example, the active component phosphoric acid in calcium superphosphate is the state of calcium phosphate. Soluble in water and can be completely absorbed by plants. However, just because it is a quick acting fertilizer, plants often lose part of it before they can fully absorb it.
In addition, the phosphorylation energy of calcium superphosphate and impurities in soil can not absorb and utilize compounds such as iron phosphate and aluminum phosphate. The smaller the powder of calcium superphosphate, the larger the contact area with soil. Therefore, the greater the amount of compounds that cannot be absorbed by impurities in the soil, the more fertilizer loss. Need machines to make slow release fertilizer granules? Welcome go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-granulation-machine/
Because the physical state of slow-release granular fertilizer is solid particles, the above shortcomings can be avoided, nutrient loss can be reduced and fertilizer efficiency can be prolonged. Therefore, in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the treatment of granulator is very necessary.
Granulation equipment is the most commonly used granulation equipment in the manufacturing process of granular fertilizer
Disc granulator is a well-known fertilizer granulation equipment. The whole is in a swashplate shape. The powdery materials roll in the plate with the bottom of the plate, and the materials adhere to each other to form spherical particles after being affected with moisture. The principle of the granulator is like a snowball. It depends on the viscosity of the material itself to bond and grow.
When the particles grow to a certain extent, they will come out of the plate and enter the next processing process. If the particle size requirements cannot be met, it shall remain in the pan and continue granulation until the requirements are met.
The drum granulator also adopts a similar granulation principle, but the disc granulator is an open structure and the drum granulator is a cylinder, but both are the principle of continuous combination of powdery materials with the help of water.
The main purpose of producing granular organic fertilizer by organic fertilizer production equipment is to facilitate bagging and transportation and prevent secondary fermentation of organic fertilizer. In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, fertilizers with different nutrients are made into compound fertilizer according to the formula to make nutrients more balanced.
In addition, in terms of sales, it is best to sell granular fertilizer.
Reasons for granular fertilizer production
1. Application is more convenient. The proportion of organic fertilizer is light. When applied to farmland, it is easy to be dispersed by wind, and it is convenient to apply medicine after being made into particles.
2. Some inorganic components can be added to the fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency. However, if inorganic components are added to the powder, it is easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate, and can be stored as particles by drum granulation mechanism.
3. The water content of powdered materials should be low and must be crushed. The main limiting factor of organic fertilizer production is that water cannot be removed and needs to be dried. Pellets can be prepared without drying. The granulation process produces high heat and only needs cooling, which is very convenient.
1. Organic fertilizer should be fully decomposed before application. If some animal manure, such as pig manure, cow manure and sheep manure, is directly applied to the soil without fermentation and decomposition, the decomposed organic fertilizer in the soil will be decomposed and fermented by microorganisms, and the ammonia produced is easy to cause crop root burning, and some will breed weeds and spread diseases and pests.
We advocate using a dumper to fully ferment manure before application. After the compost is wetted with water, it is put into the fermentation tank to make the temperature reach 35-40 ℃. When feces are fully fermented at high temperature, it can kill insect eggs and weed seeds in compost, which is safer and more effective.
2. Organic fertilizer should not be too thick or applied too much. Especially when fertilizing dry land crops, if organic fertilizer is applied directly between rows or near the roots of crops, the concentration around the roots is too high due to the small water holding capacity of dry soil.
After the root system contacts the fertilizer pile, it will cause physiological water loss of crops and form reverse osmosis. Crops not only do not absorb nutrients, but also make water and nutrients in roots exude, resulting in poor growth or withering of crops, but water loss and dead seedlings cause soil nutrient imbalance.
Therefore, organic fertilizer should be used as the base fertilizer, evenly mixed in the soil and integrated with the soil. When applying organic fertilizer in the growth period, ditch application or hole application should be adopted. Do not spread the pesticide on the ground. Foliar vegetables generally should not be sprayed with high concentration liquid organic fertilizer as foliar fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer has more nutrients and high content of organic matter. It can also loosen soil, improve soil fertility and improve soil structure. Organic fertilizer is favored by producers and producers to improve crop yield and quality. Since organic fertilizer is so good, do you know how to do it?
The main production process of organic fertilizer production line is to convert raw materials into semi-finished products. In the actual production process, the flat stack composting technology and tank aerobic fermentation process are mainly used.
In addition, the relevant experiments of organic fertilizer equipment can also be produced by small tank fermentation and closed box fermentation.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line:
Raw material selection > drying and sterilization > fermentation > grinding > stirring > granulation > drying > cooling > coating > screening > metering and sealing > finished product warehousing.
Organic fertilizer production line
The can turnover machine is mainly used to help fermentation and decomposition proceed quickly. At the same time, oxygen can enter the reactor to avoid the smell produced by anaerobic reaction.
2. Forklift batching:
The blanking shall be uniform and continuous to avoid hindering the normal operation of the next equipment due to excessive materials.
3. High humidity material crusher:
During the composting process, the agglomerated materials are crushed evenly to reduce the diameter of the materials.
4. Drum screen:
The impurities and bulk materials not crushed are screened out to further improve the marketability.
5. Horizontal mixer:
If it is necessary to improve nutrient elements or produce standard organic fertilizer manufacturers, N, P, K, etc. need to be added.
6. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer granulator:
Including various fertilizer granulation equipment, flat mold granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator and drum granulator.
7. Drum drying cooler
8. Automatic packing scale:
After packaging, it is easy to store. At the same time, it will not cause dust pollution and waste during transportation.
In the process of organic fertilizer production and processing, the raw material of bio organic fertilizer shall be fermentation tipper, and the raw material temperature shall be controlled below 60 ℃. After aerobic fermentation, the product meets the requirements of organic fertilizer standard.
Raw materials in the production of fermented organic fertilizer
1. The fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials can change the original state of organic matter in raw materials and improve the utilization rate of materials.
The insect eggs and harmful components in the raw materials are killed in the fermentation process. The raw materials after fermentation are acidic, which is more conducive to the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by plant roots. In fertilizer processing, rotten compost and NPK fertilizer are granulated by drum granulator, and the fertilization effect is better.
2. Reduce crop resistance to diseases and pests. Compost without biological fermentation can easily transfer its own bacteria, weed seeds and insect eggs to crops and affect their growth. During the fermentation of bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms multiply in large numbers, kill harmful pathogens, remove grass seeds and insect eggs through high-temperature decay, and apply fertilizer to the soil, which can effectively inhibit the spread of pathogens.
Soil borne pathogens and weeds. Grow and improve the ability to resist diseases and pests.
3. Avoid burning roots and seedlings, which is safe to use. After the application of fermented livestock manure, in case of fermentation conditions, fermentation under the activity of microorganisms will produce a certain amount of heat, which will directly affect the growth of crops, burn the roots of crops and lead to death.
Only when the organic fertilizer decays completely will it not produce secondary fermentation, burn roots and seedlings, or destroy the roots of crops.
4. Improve crop yield and quality. In the production process of organic fertilizer, the fermentation raw materials must be completely decomposed before the compost can be further processed as raw materials. Different special fertilizer products can be made by fertilizer granulator. This is why we need to ferment bio organic fertilizer.
1. When straw is returned to the field and immature organic fertilizer is applied, chemical nitrogen fertilizer can be added to avoid slow nitrogen deficiency in the early stage of crops, and nitrate nitrogen and ammonium nitrogen need to be provided at the same time. In the mature stage of cereal crops, it can be realized by organic fertilizer.
2. Adding organic fertilizer to the chemical fertilizer production line can reduce some adverse side effects of chemical fertilizer. If nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer is mixed with organic fertilizer, this problem will not occur. More detailed info on blenders selection, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/fertilizer-blender/
In addition, if physiological acid fertilizer is applied alone for a long time, it will turn the soil into acid and produce too many harmful substances such as active iron and active aluminum, which will be toxic to crops. However, mixed application with organic fertilizer can increase the buffering performance of soil and prevent soil acidification.
In fact, fertilizer plants often mix organic fertilizer with NPK fertilizer and use drum granulator to make organic compound fertilizer particles.
3. Mixed organic compound fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of crop nutrient organic fertilizer, with stable and lasting fertilizer effect and more organic matter.
It can improve the content of soil organic matter and improve the physical and chemical properties of soil. It can not only provide nutrition for crops, but also provide nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins and growth hormone for soil microorganisms. After applying organic fertilizer, soil enzyme activity increased, which was conducive to the transformation of nutrients.
4. Mixed fertilizer improves fertilizer efficiency. Fertilizers such as calcium superphosphate and trace elements are fixed by the soil and become invalid after being applied to the soil. The mixed use of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can reduce the contact surface with soil and reduce the fixation of nutrients.
Organic fertilizer can increase the solubility of phosphate rock, and the effect is better under paddy field conditions.
In the chemical fertilizer production line, chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer are processed together. When applied to the soil, chemical fertilizer can be absorbed and stored by organic fertilizer to reduce losses. In addition, the mixing of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can also promote the maturity of organic fertilizer and improve fertilizer efficiency. More detailed go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/double-roll-granualting-machine-in-canada/
With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
With the continuous development of society and the continuous progress of science and technology, China’s economic level has been greatly improved, and the people’s living standard has also been greatly improved. Various factors have provided great convenience for the development of agriculture. However, in order to ensure the sustainable development of environment and the secondary service life of land, organic fertilizer machine came into being.
The organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as the organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer granulator, not only has a certain positive significance for environmental protection, but also reduces the irreversible pollution damage of many chemical fertilizers to the land and eliminates crops from the source.
The harm of residual chemicals to human body is more conducive to people’s health. In addition, organic fertilizer can increase the yield of crops and help to increase agricultural production.
Therefore, the primary task of the current organic fertilizer equipment is to recognize its own shortcomings, seriously study the advanced organic fertilizer production technology, and reasonably integrate it into the actual research and development, so as to make the organic fertilizer equipment more in line with the market development after repeated improvement.
It can provide more comprehensive and satisfactory services for agricultural production. In the increasingly fierce market competition, the factor that can effectively support the rapid development of organic fertilizer equipment lies in the comprehensive strength of the equipment.
Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
Organic fertilizer refers to all kinds of animal manure (including animal manure and animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer, crop straw, leaves, dead branches, peat, etc.) by physical, chemical, biological or organic methods.
The three treatment technologies remove pathogens, viruses, insect eggs, grass seeds, harmful gases and liquids carried by animal debris through standard decomposition process, and fertilizer types that meet relevant national standards. After processing through the organic fertilizer production line, harmful substances are removed and rich in a large number of beneficial substances.
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process fertilizer into particles or powder. If it is powdery, just crush it. However, if it is granular, the powdered fertilizer needs to be granulated through the fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation quality affects fertilizer quality. The final finished fertilizer.
In the actual agricultural production, most farmers still choose to use granular organic fertilizer. So why granulate fertilizer in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer? What are the advantages of powder compared with organic fertilizer? Find machines for organic compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
1. Fertilizers with very low water solubility are usually crushed into small particles to ensure that they are quickly and effectively dissolved in the soil and absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer particle size is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizer. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and better transportation performance.
3. Some inorganic components can be added in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency of organic fertilizer. If inorganic components are added to powdered fertilizer, it is easy to absorb moisture and caking.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer particles play the role of slow-release fertilizer effect. Fertilization is convenient and not easy to be blown away by the wind.
The new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator produced by our company are widely used in the organic fertilizer granulation production line to meet the different production needs of customers and achieve good economic benefits.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
In the current process of agricultural production, we all advocate the application of organic fertilizer, but many farmers reflect that the nutrient loss of organic fertilizer is very serious, and they don’t know how to prevent and control it. Why? Organic fertilizer nutrients so powerful? Today, let’s look at the causes of nutrient loss.
1、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
In the process of decomposition, nitrogen in organic fertilizer will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, when it decomposes, it must be covered with plastic film without damage. It should not be piled up for too long and be used as soon as possible after maturity.
Therefore, we suggest that in the fermentation process, we can use the turnover machine to turn over, increase the ventilation and oxygen, promote the proliferation of microorganisms, so as to improve the fermentation speed. Our factory produces different types of composter for customers to choose.
2、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Human waste and ashes are an example. Many vegetable farmers still put some ash in human manure to prevent flies or odor. Plant ash is rich in potassium carbonate and alkaline in pH. Human excreta is acidic organic fertilizer, so the two meet, acid-base neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, human manure and ash should be separated from each other in composting and fertilization to avoid single, single and disposable use. Ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer to prevent ash from being drenched by rain. In addition to the examples of human manure and grass ash, we should also learn more about the chemical reactions between different materials to prevent nutrient loss.
3、 Prevent leakage and nutrient loss
For example, rice husk, duck dung, cow dung, and so on, ordinary people will water on the dunghill to make it easier to rot, but often nutrients will seep into the water because there is no anti leakage measures. Leakage and loss. Therefore, whether it is used in the pit or flat on the ground, it must be covered with plastic film to prevent nutrients from leaking with water. Therefore, water must be adequate. The water needed for organic fertilizer fermentation is generally 45% – 60% to avoid material inclusion. It is better to drop water loosely. How to turn these types of materials into organic fertilizer? Go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/
In order to increase the nutrients of organic fertilizer and produce high-quality organic fertilizer, we must avoid these phenomena when we produce organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
When using a complete organic fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer granulator, it usually needs three parts. Share with you. For different types of organic fertilizer granulator or organic fertilizer powder plant, the fertilizer production process is different, and different types of fertilizer equipment are needed. Line.
There are two main parts of the equipment in the process of organic fertilizer production. Because of the relationship between production time, they are independent, interrelated and inseparable. The first part is the fermentation part, also known as the fermentation trilogy.
The main equipment sequence is: the first step is premixed equipment, which is based on the ratio of carbon to nitrogen, the ratio of carbon to phosphorus, the ratio of carbon to potassium, the mixture of water and bacteria; the second part is the flipping part, namely the equipment in the flipping fermentation tank, which is turned over according to the compost temperature, water content and air permeability in the fermentation tank; the trilogy is a refining equipment, also known as semi wet material crusher, which is carried out after fermentation Because mycelium is connected with each other, it is impossible to directly granulation, so special crusher is used for crushing.
The second part of the equipment is the granulation part. The main equipment includes automatic batching machine, pulverizer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screen separator, coating machine, automatic packaging machine, conveyor, auxiliary equipment, including induced draft fan, dust removal equipment, heating equipment, etc. are not very different from those in fertilizer manufacturing process. These two parts are independent, because fermentation takes a certain time and process. The granulation part requires a specific process.
These machines can be used in the production of NPK fertilizer in addition to the production line of organic fertilizer, but also for the production of NPK and compound fertilizer granulating machine. In addition to these types of fertilizer equipment used in the production line, there are other types of fertilizer. In designing fertilizer production line, we will design the appropriate fertilizer production line according to the type of raw materials and other factors.
For small farms, there is no need to invest in large quantities of organic fertilizer production lines. Just choose a small device for the current use, and you can add organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment later.
The small-scale organic fertilizer production line reduces the large-scale production line slightly, and the whole process is still the same. This is more suitable for investors with less initial capital and smaller sites. In order to produce organic fertilizer in line with national standards by using organic fertilizer production line, the government will also give certain subsidies.
Small scale organic fertilizer processing equipment can be built without a lot of funds. Some farmers directly invest in organic fertilizer production line. Farmers can also easily ferment and decompose poultry manure in the open space of their own farms.
With the continuous improvement of people’s awareness of food quality, the use of organic fertilizer is increasing, which brings unprecedented opportunities to organic fertilizer producers. The organic equipment needed in the biological fertilizer production line can transform livestock manure into organic fertilizer, effectively realize the recycling of waste, reduce environmental pollution, and greatly save resources.
The production line of powdery organic fertilizer was designed by Zhengzhou SX Compost Turner Machinery for the start-up farmers. We are worried about the high price of organic fertilizer processing equipment, but considering the relationship between farmers’ initial establishment of factories and economic funds, we have no place to dispose of our farm manure.
In addition, it pollutes the environment and has problems such as bad smell. Therefore, our company has designed a small production line of powdery organic fertilizer, which has less investment and quick effect, and does not have to worry about sales problems (self use or local sales). Sales volume). The production line of organic fertilizer is tens of thousands of yuan. The low-cost investment not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, but also increases the income. It can also apply for project subsidies from the local government.
The equipment of powdery organic fertilizer production line includes: organic fertilizer dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer (optional parts must be added), drum granulator, drum screening machine, belt conveyor (belt length depends on the site), automatic packaging machine. The area of fermentation tank and production line is about 200 square meters (the area can be reduced according to the actual situation of customers).
After humidifying in the tank, use a certain amount of water or steam to make the basic fertilizer fully react. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotation of the cylinder, the material particles are extruded. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The drum granulator of organic fertilizer equipment is filled with steam, ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphorus slurry, and heavy calcium slurry to complete the chemical reaction and heating granulation process of compound fertilizer in the barrel; or a small amount of water is added to make the compound fertilizer cold granulation.
The material to be pelleted is rotated through the cylinder and bonded to form a ball under certain humidity and temperature to complete the pelleting process.
In the pelletizing process of drum fertilizer granulator, the powder material is mainly cladding type, so the material circulation volume needs to be large, so that the material can form large particles in the cladding process. When the water content in the material is large, the water injection should be reduced to make the fertilizer made into granules absorb less water.
When granulating with this combination method, if the water content in the material is small, more water injection is needed. Because the materials are combined with each other, the gap between the powder particles needs to be filled with water. As the understanding of granulation process has been deepened, some suitable monitoring tools have been developed, so the granulation process can be simulated and controlled automatically by computer.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
When using organic fertilizer equipment, most of them use organic waste and perishable materials. As a result, odour will be generated when raw materials are stored and unloaded from the storage site. In addition, dust and unpleasant gases are generated from raw materials, auxiliary materials, composting sites and platform areas between fermentation facilities where trucks enter and leave. Auxiliary materials such as nail and sawdust do not produce unpleasant gases, but they produce a lot of dust when removed.
Raw materials matters
When the rice husk is crushed by a pulverizer in an organic fertilizer facility, dust and water vapor are generated during the transportation and transportation of the crushed rice husk. In the case of comminution and pruning, if a shear crusher is used, basically no dust will be generated, but if the pruning is crushed by high-speed rotation and air transportation, a large amount of dust and noise will be generated. In the mixing equipment, various raw materials are put into the mixer, especially when a small amount of water is produced during composting and the discharge of mixed raw materials, odor and dust are also generated.
Production process matters
In the fermentation process, the decomposition of organic matter will produce ammonia. After the raw materials are supplied to the fermentation facilities, the compost is discharged through the fermentation facilities, and odor and dust are produced during repeated operation in the secondary process by fermentation tank. The decomposition of organic matter increases the temperature of raw materials and produces a large amount of water. In the process of repeated operation, water vapor, dust and gas mixed together, resulting in white fog in the fermentation chamber of organic fertilizer equipment. The odor and water vapor produced in the fermentation process decreased significantly at the end of the first fermentation, and disappeared after the second fermentation. Composting with less moisture is accompanied by a decrease in moisture, which in turn produces dust. During repeated use of the secondary fermentation facility, water vapor and dust are generated.
Now the country is more and more strict in environmental protection management. When organic fertilizer equipment is used to make organic fertilizer, a small amount of dust will also appear. This requires dust disposal. When the whole organic fertilizer equipment works, the dryer process is most likely to produce dust, because the material will produce a certain amount of fine dust during drying. We can use cyclone or water curtain dust collector to extract and filter dust, so as to solve the dust problem. A dust pump can be built next to a static dust dryer room.