With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is mainly to screen and magnetic separate the organic waste with a water content of about 30% ~ 35% after fermentation and decay to make a round grain organic fertilizer, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (the total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
After the fermented organic waste is screened by magnetic separation, the raw materials containing binder and other compatible components are measured according to the proportion requirements, and then lifted by bucket elevator to multi-dimensional high-efficiency mixer for rapid mixing.
The mixed material slides out of the mixing bin and is continuously and evenly sent to the extrusion granulator by the disc feeder to make cylindrical particles; The cylindrical particles are polished into spherical particles by the circular particle polishing and setting machine and formed by the belt.
The machine is sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine (three in one model). The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃) in the front section of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air cooling. After sufficient cooling, the materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder.
The screened finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator and measured and packaged by the packaging system; The screened large particles are crushed and returned to the mixed granulation system; The screened small particles (basically without powder) can be made into small packages and sold directly. Get more details on the granulation process, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/granulator-machine-for-fertilizer/
Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
New dry and wet material crusher: vertical crusher and horizontal crusher. The internal chain hammer type screen free structure is adopted. Even if the materials are removed from the water, they will not be broken and stuck
Automatic multi tank batching machine – designed according to the customer’s raw material type: 2 silo, 3 silo, 4 silo, 5 silo, etc.
Mixer: including vertical mixer, horizontal mixer and double shaft mixer. The mixing structure is divided into mixing blade type, screw type, etc. the appropriate mixing structure is designed according to the characteristics of materials.
The outlet is designed for cylinder control and baffle control. Organic fertilizer granulator: including disc granulator, new wet granulator, shot blasting machine, drum granulator, etc. select the appropriate granulator according to the characteristics of raw materials.
Rotary dryer: also known as drum dryer and bio organic fertilizer dryer. Because the temperature of organic fertilizer cannot exceed 80 °, our dryer adopts hot air drying.
Cooler: similar to dryer in appearance, but different in material and performance. The dryer host is made of steam boiler steel, and the cooler host is made of carbon steel plate.
Screening machines are drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage screen, two-stage screen, etc.
Automatic metering packaging machine: including screw type and DC type, single head and double head, made of stainless steel and carbon steel, which can be customized according to customer needs.
Conveying equipment: including belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The advantages of making organic fertilizer from traditional Chinese medicine residue are:
1. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. In addition to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutritional components, fermented drug residue also contains a variety of sugars, amino acids and other substances, which not only provide nutrients for crop growth, but also promote microbial activities and maintain micro ecological balance. Soil.
2. Fermentation residue fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms. After use, it can improve soil, improve crop root absorption and prevent diseases.
3. Secondary utilization, turning waste into treasure, reducing the use cost of chemical fertilizer and avoiding environmental pollution.
The organic content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is often more than 70%. According to the latest organic fertilizer standard, the total nutrient content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is usually not up to standard.
If the traditional Chinese medicine residue fermentation is used as raw material to produce organic fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus can be added to the traditional Chinese medicine residue. Chemical fertilizer or potassium fertilizer, or binary or ternary compound fertilizer, and then add biological fermentation bacteria to fully ferment and crush, which is the standard organic fertilizer. Different residues have different fermentation ratios.
Add the drug residue into the organic matter with high crude protein content such as livestock and poultry feces, bone meal and animal corpses, and add biological fermentation bacteria. Stack it with organic fertilizer dumper, stir it evenly and ferment for several days. During the fermentation process, the temperature rises continuously.
When the temperature reaches above 45 ℃, turn it over every 2 ~ 3 days, and the temperature of the stockpile can be maintained between 50 ~ 70 ℃. When the temperature drops slowly, stop turning the pile and let it stand for about a week to basically complete the decomposition and fermentation. After decomposition, it is crushed by the crushing device to obtain powdered organic fertilizer.
Nowadays, compared with powdered organic fertilizer, the best-selling organic fertilizer in the market is relatively easy to store and spread, and is favored by customers. If granular fertilizer is to be made, the powdered fertilizer shall be granulated by a fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Then it is dried, cooled, screened, and finally packaged for storage.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/