Biological fertilizer production takes livestock manure, crop straw, agricultural and sideline products and organic waste from food processing as raw materials, and is equipped with multifunctional fermentation strains. After deodorization, decomposition and dehydration, functional biological strains are added. It is an organic fertilizer containing a certain amount of functional microorganisms processed by chemicals. In line with the fertilizer principle of producing safe and pollution-free green agricultural products, it is a promising fertilizer variety.
Biological organic fertilizer
The best way to get the best results is when applying bio organic fertilizer:
First, bio organic fertilizer should not be applied too deep into the soil. Too deep will affect the activity of bacteria. Bio organic fertilizer should be applied 10-15 cm below the ground surface.
In addition, the effect of ditch application of bio organic fertilizer was better.
Main equipment of bio organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation stacker: one of the main supporting equipment of fertilizer mechanical equipment unit, which can turn the pile evenly and improve the fermentation speed.
2. Horizontal mixer: this series of horizontal mixer is a new generation of mixing equipment developed by our company. The machine has high mixing degree and low residue. It is suitable for the mixing of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.
3. Fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by wet continuous propulsion granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
4. Disc screen: This machine adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. It is an ideal equipment for compound fertilizer production.
5. Conveyor: suitable for conveying bulk materials or box like articles in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially suitable for environments requiring chemical loading, such as chemical fertilizer plant and cement plant, Saved a lot of people.
Organic fertilizer refers to all kinds of animal manure (including animal manure and animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer, crop straw, leaves, dead branches, peat, etc.) by physical, chemical, biological or organic methods.
The three treatment technologies remove pathogens, viruses, insect eggs, grass seeds, harmful gases and liquids carried by animal debris through standard decomposition process, and fertilizer types that meet relevant national standards. After processing through the organic fertilizer production line, harmful substances are removed and rich in a large number of beneficial substances.
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process fertilizer into particles or powder. If it is powdery, just crush it. However, if it is granular, the powdered fertilizer needs to be granulated through the fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation quality affects fertilizer quality. The final finished fertilizer.
In the actual agricultural production, most farmers still choose to use granular organic fertilizer. So why granulate fertilizer in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer? What are the advantages of powder compared with organic fertilizer? Find machines for organic compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
1. Fertilizers with very low water solubility are usually crushed into small particles to ensure that they are quickly and effectively dissolved in the soil and absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer particle size is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizer. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and better transportation performance.
3. Some inorganic components can be added in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency of organic fertilizer. If inorganic components are added to powdered fertilizer, it is easy to absorb moisture and caking.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer particles play the role of slow-release fertilizer effect. Fertilization is convenient and not easy to be blown away by the wind.
The new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator produced by our company are widely used in the organic fertilizer granulation production line to meet the different production needs of customers and achieve good economic benefits.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
Humic acid is a mixture of natural organic macromolecular compounds. It exists widely in nature, and the proportion of humic acid in soil is the largest. Soil humic acid is a kind of physicochemical heterocomplex. The molecular weight of the mixture is polydisperse. The mixture consists of natural, high molecular weight, yellow to black, amorphous, gelatinous, fatty and aromatic organic polyelectrolytes, not expressed in a single chemical structure.
Humic acid fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer. Natural humic acid is formed by decomposition of plant residues. It widely exists in dry soil, river mud, shallow weathered coal, peat and lignite.
It contains carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other elements. It has certain fertilizer effect, but most of them are insoluble in dry water. If combined with potassium, sodium, ammonium and other substances, it is dried and ammoniated, and can be easily absorbed by plants as nutrients
Humic acid can be applied as unit fertilizer or compound fertilizer with humic acid as main component. Humic acid fertilizer is a multi-component compound fertilizer with humic acid as the main component and combined with other fertilizer elements and substances.
It is formally called black manure. It is also called organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer or black fertilizer because it has both organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. Because of its stimulating and buffering effects, it can also be called stimulating fertilizer, buffering fertilizer and breathing fertilizer; Because it is the essence extracted from peat and other coarse crystals, it can also be called peat essence.
So how to use humic acid to make organic fertilizer? As we all know, the first and very important step of the organic fertilizer production line is fermentation. First, raw materials containing humic acid and other raw materials such as peat are piled up for fermentation. The moisture content of raw materials should be controlled at a certain humidity to facilitate fermentation.
At the same time, in the second half of fermentation, the organic fertilizer dumper can be used to turn the material evenly, increase ventilation and oxygen content, greatly shorten the fermentation time and improve the fermentation quality. After fermentation, the compost can be crushed and stirred by crusher, mixer, granulator and other equipment, and the powder fertilizer can be granulated to obtain high quality and high nutrition humic acid organic fertilizer.
In the current process of agricultural production, we all advocate the application of organic fertilizer, but many farmers reflect that the nutrient loss of organic fertilizer is very serious, and they don’t know how to prevent and control it. Why? Organic fertilizer nutrients so powerful? Today, let’s look at the causes of nutrient loss.
1、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
In the process of decomposition, nitrogen in organic fertilizer will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, when it decomposes, it must be covered with plastic film without damage. It should not be piled up for too long and be used as soon as possible after maturity.
Therefore, we suggest that in the fermentation process, we can use the turnover machine to turn over, increase the ventilation and oxygen, promote the proliferation of microorganisms, so as to improve the fermentation speed. Our factory produces different types of composter for customers to choose.
2、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Human waste and ashes are an example. Many vegetable farmers still put some ash in human manure to prevent flies or odor. Plant ash is rich in potassium carbonate and alkaline in pH. Human excreta is acidic organic fertilizer, so the two meet, acid-base neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, human manure and ash should be separated from each other in composting and fertilization to avoid single, single and disposable use. Ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer to prevent ash from being drenched by rain. In addition to the examples of human manure and grass ash, we should also learn more about the chemical reactions between different materials to prevent nutrient loss.
3、 Prevent leakage and nutrient loss
For example, rice husk, duck dung, cow dung, and so on, ordinary people will water on the dunghill to make it easier to rot, but often nutrients will seep into the water because there is no anti leakage measures. Leakage and loss. Therefore, whether it is used in the pit or flat on the ground, it must be covered with plastic film to prevent nutrients from leaking with water. Therefore, water must be adequate. The water needed for organic fertilizer fermentation is generally 45% – 60% to avoid material inclusion. It is better to drop water loosely. How to turn these types of materials into organic fertilizer? Go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/
In order to increase the nutrients of organic fertilizer and produce high-quality organic fertilizer, we must avoid these phenomena when we produce organic fertilizer.
Any material applied to the soil or sprayed on the ground of crops, which can directly or indirectly supply nutrients to crops, increase crop yield, improve product quality or soil properties, and make the soil fertile, is called fertilizer. Fertilizers that directly provide essential nutrients for crops are called direct fertilizers, such as nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, trace element fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
Other fertilizers, mainly used to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, so as to improve the growth conditions of crops, are called indirect fertilizers, such as lime, gypsum and bacterial fertilizers. How to make your own fertilizer? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/
According to chemical composition, fertilizers can be divided into organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer. Today I will introduce the basic information of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural fertilizer which is used in rural areas, such as animal and plant residues or human and animal manure, and applied in situ or planted directly. It is also called farmyard manure.
What is chemical fertilizer? How to make chemical fertilizer by your own? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/ for more.
In a narrow sense, chemical fertilizer refers to chemical fertilizer; In a broad sense, chemical fertilizer refers to all inorganic fertilizers and slow effect fertilizers produced in industry. Therefore, some people only call nitrogen fertilizer, but it is not comprehensive to call chemical fertilizer. Fertilizer is the general term of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and compound fertilizer.
In chemical fertilizer, the fertilizer containing two or more main nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is called compound fertilizer. Therefore, NPK compound fertilizer is a kind of chemical fertilizer.
Our factory mainly produces organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production equipment, such as dumper, mixer, crusher, granulator, etc.
Bbfertilizer is a special fertilizer made by simple BB fertilizer production equipment sx, which adjusts the proportion of mixed base fertilizer according to local soil conditions and crop nutrient demand. BBF formula is a kind of fertilizer which is more convenient and easy to be popularized.
The utilization rate of BBF is high, which has a significant effect on crop yield. Taking a common peanut as an example, the peanut with bbfertilizer had rapid emergence, early flowering period, stable growth in the whole growth period, no early senescence in the later stage and less diseases. The special BB fertilizer for peanut can improve the appearance of peanut, increase the number of effective branches, increase the number of saturated fruits, reduce the number of dried fruits and increase the yield of peanut.
Bbfertilizer is a kind of formula fertilizer which is developed according to the law of crop fertilizer demand, the law of soil fertilizer supply and the principle of scientific fertilization. Two or more kinds of high-quality fertilizers with similar grain size, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, are mixed uniformly by mechanical stirring.
Bbfertilizer production process is very simple, it does not need too much equipment investment and maintenance costs, and the production process is free of pollution and energy consumption is beyond the standard, which is a common equipment for small and medium fertilizer enterprises. Basic bbfertilizer production equipment includes batching system, bbfertilizer mixer, belt conveyor and packaging machine. Bbfertilizer mixer is the core equipment of bbfertilizer production and processing.
Its production capacity can reach 10000 kg per day. Bbfertilizer mixer adopts lifting tank feed and mixer loading, almost zero waste of materials.
Belt conveyor is used to transport fertilizer materials in different production processes in the whole organic fertilizer production line, from the batching system process, crushing process, mixing process, to granulation process, drying and cooling process, screening process and re granulation process, and automatic packaging process. The use of belt conveyor saves a lot of working pressure and improves the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, port, transportation, hydropower, chemical industry and other departments to load, unload or pile up various bulk materials with high density and room temperature.
The transportation volume is large, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the cost is low, and the universality is strong. Single or multiple units can be used to transport materials, and horizontal or inclined layout can be adopted according to technical requirements. In addition, it can be transported by convex arc section, concave arc section and straight line section.
The unit weight of the conveyor is determined by the bandwidth, speed, slot angle and inclination angle. It also depends on the frequency of high-speed materials. The working environment temperature of conveyor is usually -25 – +40 ℃, and our company can also produce light belt conveyor and mobile conveyor.
Belt conveyor structure:
1. drive part
2. rolling part
3. drum part
4. cleaning part
5. unloading part
6. brake part
The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
NPK compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrition, high content and good physical properties. But how to use NPK compound fertilizer correctly? Three problems should be paid attention to in the application process.
First of all, NPK compound fertilizer should be selected according to different soil and crops. Only in this way can its fertilizer efficiency be exerted. Rice, wheat, corn and other food crops need more nitrogen fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer can be used; Leguminous crops can fix free nitrogen in the air, and can apply phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Some economic crops can choose ternary or multivariate compound fertilizer suitable for local soil and climate conditions.
The second is the combination of compound fertilizer and simple fertilizer. The nutrient composition of compound fertilizer is fixed. Only when combined with various element fertilizers can the nutrient requirements of crops in different periods be met.
Generally speaking, compound fertilizer should be used as base fertilizer, and simple fertilizer can be used as top fertilizer at peak and critical period. At the same time, organic fertilizer must be applied.
Third, the method should be appropriate. In various compound fertilizers, the proportion and form of various nutrients are different. In addition, soil and crop types are different, so fertilization methods should not be the same, should be treated differently.
Clay soil fertility should be applied deeply, sandy soil fertility can be removed easily, and a small amount of fertilizer can be applied. The compound fertilizer containing ammonium nitrogen should be covered deeply to reduce the loss. How to make npk fertilizer granules at large scale? Go here for more.
The compound fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium should be applied in a centralized way and near the root system to avoid nutrient fixation and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Generally speaking, expensive potassium dihydrogen phosphate should not be used as base fertilizer, but as external fertilizer or seed soaking.
Soil organic matter contains a variety of nutrients for plant growth and development, and is also an important source of phosphorus, sulfur, calcium, magnesium and trace elements in soil. More and more organic fertilizer equipment, such as new organic fertilizer production line and
biological fertilizer production line, produce these high-quality fertilizers for market and planting.
Market and planting, the commercial production of organic fertilizer has spread to every corner of the production.
Selecting mature and high quality organic fertilizer is a direct and effective way to increase soil organic matter.
These organic fertilizers are produced by professional organic fertilizer production line. In this paper, chicken manure or livestock manure were used as raw materials, which were decomposed into organic matter, humus and NPK elements by biological composting fermentation process.
The fermented powder fertilizer is crushed, granulated, dried, cooled, screened and packaged into high-quality granular products.
The 200 tons per day organic fertilizer combined granulation production line is a better choice. It is not only suitable for the production of organic fertilizer, but also suitable for compound fertilizer. We have fertilizer production lines of different scales for you, with capacity from 5000 tons to 10000 tons, according to your demand. Welcome to visit our factory. We are the world’s top fertilizer machine manufacturer and fertilizer production line manufacturer. We will provide you with detailed production line design, installation site and high-quality customized after-sales service.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
Fulvic acid is a kind of colloidal organic matter, which can make the soil loose, absorb water, ventilate and humidify, store water, resist drought, make the soil have good water, air and heat conditions, and is suitable for seed germination and growth. Seedling growth.
2： Improving saline alkali land
Fulvic acid has small molecular weight and high activity. It can adsorb harmful cations in soil, reduce the concentration of salt in soil, reduce the harm of salt to seeds and seedlings, and improve saline alkali soil.
1. Spraying fulvic acid on plant leaves can close stomata and reduce water transpiration.
2. Fulvic acid has a deep color, which is conducive to the absorption of solar energy; Fulvic acid will release heat during microbial decomposition, which can improve the ground temperature and play a role in cold protection.
4: disease and insect resistance
Fulvic acid can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the resistance of plants.
5: resistance to heavy metal pollution
Fulvic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in soil, capturing heavy metal ions in soil and preventing them from entering the biological cycle.
6: improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: when nitrogen is applied to soil, it is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or discharge into rivers. Fulvic acid can absorb nitrogen in soil, reduce its volatilization and loss, and improve its utilization
2. Dephosphorization: when phosphorus is applied to the soil, it is easy to be fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid can be released from soil by chelating phosphorus, which can be used for plant absorption and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus.
3. Active potassium: the potassium applied to the soil is mostly in the form of potassium salt, which cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Fulvic acid can be converted into soluble potassium through ion exchange, which can increase the available potassium in soil and improve the utilization rate of potassium.
4. Trace element fertilizer: fulvic acid can chelate with insoluble trace elements to produce humic acid trace element chelate with good solubility and can be absorbed by crops, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by roots and leaves.
7： Promote crop growth and development
1. Fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of root system, resulting in a great increase in the ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients.
The stimulating effect of fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of vegetative parts of plants. There are plant height, stem diameter, leaf thickness and so on.
Fulvic acid had a good effect on tillering and reducing air rate, and could increase grain weight and yield.
8: adjust soil pH value
Fulvic acid has many functional groups, which can combine with acid and alkali, and adjust soil pH according to crop needs.
Now we introduce an organic fertilizer production line. The main machine of organic fertilizer production line is a new type of organic fertilizer granulator.
Characteristics of new organic fertilizer granulator
(1) The product particles are round balls
(2) The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% and made into pure organic particles
(3) Organic particles can grow up under a certain force, and there is no need to add adhesive during granulation.
(4) The product has large particles and can be directly screened after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption
(5) After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can reach 20% – 40%.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
1. Tipping machine. The function of this machine is to turn the fermented materials evenly, make them fully contact with the air, disperse part of the water, and crush the large and small materials into powder. It has the function of pulverizer.
2. Forklift feeder, the function of this machine is to store the fermented materials and transport them evenly and quantitatively to the next link. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the conveying speed of belt conveyor. The silo is equipped with anti smashing net, which can make the materials fall into the silo slowly and separate the large materials. The middle and lower part of the silo is equipped with an anti blocking mixing device to prevent material blockage.
3. The new chain crusher can crush the fermented material into powder with more than 40 mesh, and the moisture content of the material is controlled below 40%.
4. Drum screening machine, the role of the machine is to screen the crushed materials, finished materials into the next process. As the screened material is semi wet, the screen is easy to block, and generally equipped with anti blocking and impact devices. Bulk or granular materials are sifted out to see their composition for re fermentation or disposal.
5. Dynamic batching machine. The function of this machine is to mix several materials in strict accordance with the set proportion. Several kinds of materials are gathered on the belt conveyor and transported to the mixer for mixing. The batching accuracy of this machine is 5 ‰.
6. The double shaft mixer or the single shaft mixer, the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer, can play the role of continuous mixing belt conveying, so that the materials can be fully mixed evenly.
7. Buffer bin. The function of this machine is to store finished organic fertilizer materials. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the speed of the conveyor. It can realize the electrical control of the packing scale, transport the materials when needed, and stop the transport when not needed, so as to ensure that the powder packing scale has flowing materials at any time and will not cause material blockage.
8. This machine is used for quantitative packaging of finished materials (20-50kg). There are two types of bucket (weighing before bag sticking and directly dropping after bag sticking) and no bucket (weighing after bag dropping). The bucket scale is equipped with automatic folding machine, automatic sewing machine and automatic trimming machine, which only needs one person to operate.
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
In addition, rape, cauliflower, corn, sorghum, millet, cotton, sugar beet also have a good response to molybdenum fertilizer.
What are the consequences of blind fertilization?
1. The decline of land power affects the sustainable development of agriculture.
2. The utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is low, and the environment and groundwater are polluted.
3. High cost and low income.
4. High capacity, low quality.
Iron sensitive crops
There are soybean, peanut, sorghum, beet, spinach, tomato, apple and so on.
Application technology of iron fertilizer.Spraying: 0.2% – 1% ferrous sulfate;
Root application: ferrous sulfate and organic fertilizer were mixed in the ratio of 1:10-20 and applied to fruit trees.
High pressure injection: 0.3% – 0.5% ferrous sulfate solution was directly injected into the xylem of tree trunk.
Manganese sensitive crops
Legumes, wheat, potatoes, onions, spinach, apples, strawberries, etc.
Application technology of manganese fertilizer
Spraying: the concentration of fruit trees is 0.3% – 0.4%, legumes is 0.03%, rice is 0.1%.
Seed dressing: 4 grams of manganese sulfate per kilogram of seeds for gramineous crops, 8-12 grams for beans and 16 grams for sugar beets.
Zinc sensitive crops
There are corn, rice, beet, flax, cotton, apple, pear and so on.
Applying zinc fertilizer to these crops usually has good fertilizer utilization efficiency.
Application technology of zinc fertilizer
Base: 1-2kg ZnSO4 per 667m2 could be mixed with physiological acid fertilizer;
Topdressing: 0.02% – 0.1% zinc sulfate solution was applied to common crops, and the concentration in corn and rice was 0.1% – 0.5%;
Seed soaking: 0.02% – 0.1%, soaking for 12 hours;
Seed dressing: 2g-6g zinc sulfate per kg seed.
Boron deficient crops
The current crop vacancy in China is obviously rape, boron beet, cotton, cabbage, cabbage, radish, celery, cucumber, beans, apple, pear, peach, etc.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
The advantages of organic fertilizer processed by organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment are as follows:
(1) Organic fertilizer is a kind of agricultural fertilizer processed by the equipment system of organic fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer not only contains a large number of nutrients and trace elements necessary for plants, but also contains rich organic nutrients such as humic acid, Vitamins, auxin, antibiotics and small molecule compounds of organic nitrogen and phosphorus.
Therefore, organic fertilizer is the most comprehensive fertilizer. In addition, the amount of organic fertilizer allowed varies widely and usually does not harm crop growth. The use of organic fertilizer not only increases the crop yield in the current season, but also remains effective after several years, and the effect of fertilizer is slow and lasting.
(2) Organic fertilizer can improve soil physical and chemical properties and soil fertility. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, generally about 200g / kg. Organic matter is an important material basis of soil fertility. Humus is the main part of soil organic matter, accounting for 50% – 65% of the total soil organic matter.
Humus is a complex organic colloid, which can adjust and buffer soil pH. Increasing the amount of soil cation substitution can improve the soil fertility retention; Increasing the content of soil organic matter is conducive to the formation of good soil structure, especially water stable aggregates. Increasing soil structure can improve soil compactness, aeration, water holding rate and thermal conditions, which have a good effect on water and determine soil fertility by fertilizer, gas and thermal conditions.
It is beneficial to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve soil fertility.
(3) Organic fertilizer promoted soil microbial activity. Soil microorganism plays an important role in the transformation of organic matter, and is one of the important indicators to measure the level of soil fertility.
For example, the mineralization process of organic matter in soil, the effective process of organic nitrogen and phosphorus in soil and the biological nitrogen fixation process of beans are all related to the role of soil microorganisms.
Therefore, on the one hand, the application of organic fertilizer increased the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, on the other hand, it provided good environmental conditions for soil microbial activity, and significantly enhanced soil microbial activity.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.