With the continuous development of society and the continuous progress of science and technology, China’s economic level has been greatly improved, and the people’s living standard has also been greatly improved. Various factors have provided great convenience for the development of agriculture. However, in order to ensure the sustainable development of environment and the secondary service life of land, organic fertilizer machine came into being.
The organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as the organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer granulator, not only has a certain positive significance for environmental protection, but also reduces the irreversible pollution damage of many chemical fertilizers to the land and eliminates crops from the source.
The harm of residual chemicals to human body is more conducive to people’s health. In addition, organic fertilizer can increase the yield of crops and help to increase agricultural production.
Therefore, the primary task of the current organic fertilizer equipment is to recognize its own shortcomings, seriously study the advanced organic fertilizer production technology, and reasonably integrate it into the actual research and development, so as to make the organic fertilizer equipment more in line with the market development after repeated improvement.
It can provide more comprehensive and satisfactory services for agricultural production. In the increasingly fierce market competition, the factor that can effectively support the rapid development of organic fertilizer equipment lies in the comprehensive strength of the equipment.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
NPK fertilizer production line equipment needs regular maintenance. If it is not maintained for a long time, it will seriously affect the service life of the equipment and may also bring potential safety hazards. The following small series will introduce the equipment maintenance methods of compound fertilizer production line in detail:
1. After long-term use, regularly check whether all parts of the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line work normally, and timely deal with the problems found;
2. The equipment of compound fertilizer production line needs to lubricate the bearing in use. When choosing the lubricant, we must choose the product with good cleanliness and tightness;
3. If the temperature of the machine is found to be too high during use, stop working immediately and check the cause of the excessive temperature. This is very important. If you continue to work at high temperature, it will cause great damage to the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line
In recent years, Zhengzhou Shunxin heavy industry has continuously launched new products on the basis of digesting and absorbing the advanced achievements of products at home and abroad.
The product quality has been steadily improved, and the products have been serialized and standardized, which has won the unanimous recognition of customers.
Our best-selling products include compound fertilizer equipment, fertilizer granulator, stacker, dryer, pulverizer, mixer and rotary coating machine.
New dry and wet material crusher: vertical crusher and horizontal crusher. The internal chain hammer type screen free structure is adopted. Even if the materials are removed from the water, they will not be broken and stuck
Automatic multi tank batching machine – designed according to the customer’s raw material type: 2 silo, 3 silo, 4 silo, 5 silo, etc.
Mixer: including vertical mixer, horizontal mixer and double shaft mixer. The mixing structure is divided into mixing blade type, screw type, etc. the appropriate mixing structure is designed according to the characteristics of materials.
The outlet is designed for cylinder control and baffle control. Organic fertilizer granulator: including disc granulator, new wet granulator, shot blasting machine, drum granulator, etc. select the appropriate granulator according to the characteristics of raw materials.
Rotary dryer: also known as drum dryer and bio organic fertilizer dryer. Because the temperature of organic fertilizer cannot exceed 80 °, our dryer adopts hot air drying.
Cooler: similar to dryer in appearance, but different in material and performance. The dryer host is made of steam boiler steel, and the cooler host is made of carbon steel plate.
Screening machines are drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage screen, two-stage screen, etc.
Automatic metering packaging machine: including screw type and DC type, single head and double head, made of stainless steel and carbon steel, which can be customized according to customer needs.
Conveying equipment: including belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
The biological fertilizer project is made of organic wastes such as crop straw (such as straw and wheat straw), edible fungus nutritional residue, inorganic minerals (salts such as salt mine and phosphate mine), animal manure (chicken manure and cow manure) as raw materials for bio fertilizer production, and then mixed with a certain amount of microbial flora, accumulated, high-temperature fermentation, decomposition, sterilization, amino acids, nitrogen and phosphorus, Potassium and other nutrients needed by crops are nutrients for crops to absorb.
In short, it is divided into the following steps:
Pretreatment: after the compost material is transported to the storage yard, it is weighed by a balance and sent to the mixing and mixing device. It is mixed with the production and domestic organic wastewater in the plant, and compound bacteria are added.
The fertilizer moisture and carbon nitrogen ratio are roughly adjusted according to the raw material composition. After mixing, proceed to the next step.
One time fermentation: the mixed raw materials are sent to the fermentation tank by the loader and stacked into a fermentation pile. The fan is used for forced ventilation and oxygen supply from the bottom of the fermentation tank. At the same time, the compost dumper is used for 2 days.
Add water (mainly produced in the factory, mainly domestic organic wastewater) and nutrients, control the fermentation temperature at 50 ℃ ~ 65 ℃, aerobic fermentation. The first fermentation cycle of the project is 8 days. After each pool of raw materials and one pool of daily semi-finished products, the fermentation semi-finished products are discharged and ready to enter the next process.
Post treatment: the finished compost is further screened, and the screened materials are treated according to the water content. After granulation, the particles are sent to the dryer heated by biogas in the biogas digester for drying, medium and trace elements are added in proportion, then mixed into finished products, packaged and stored in the production of bio organic fertilizer.
The process has been sold. The screened materials are returned to the crushing process for reuse.
The advantages of making organic fertilizer from traditional Chinese medicine residue are:
1. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. In addition to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutritional components, fermented drug residue also contains a variety of sugars, amino acids and other substances, which not only provide nutrients for crop growth, but also promote microbial activities and maintain micro ecological balance. Soil.
2. Fermentation residue fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms. After use, it can improve soil, improve crop root absorption and prevent diseases.
3. Secondary utilization, turning waste into treasure, reducing the use cost of chemical fertilizer and avoiding environmental pollution.
The organic content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is often more than 70%. According to the latest organic fertilizer standard, the total nutrient content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is usually not up to standard.
If the traditional Chinese medicine residue fermentation is used as raw material to produce organic fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus can be added to the traditional Chinese medicine residue. Chemical fertilizer or potassium fertilizer, or binary or ternary compound fertilizer, and then add biological fermentation bacteria to fully ferment and crush, which is the standard organic fertilizer. Different residues have different fermentation ratios.
Add the drug residue into the organic matter with high crude protein content such as livestock and poultry feces, bone meal and animal corpses, and add biological fermentation bacteria. Stack it with organic fertilizer dumper, stir it evenly and ferment for several days. During the fermentation process, the temperature rises continuously.
When the temperature reaches above 45 ℃, turn it over every 2 ~ 3 days, and the temperature of the stockpile can be maintained between 50 ~ 70 ℃. When the temperature drops slowly, stop turning the pile and let it stand for about a week to basically complete the decomposition and fermentation. After decomposition, it is crushed by the crushing device to obtain powdered organic fertilizer.
Nowadays, compared with powdered organic fertilizer, the best-selling organic fertilizer in the market is relatively easy to store and spread, and is favored by customers. If granular fertilizer is to be made, the powdered fertilizer shall be granulated by a fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Then it is dried, cooled, screened, and finally packaged for storage.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
Organic fertilizer refers to all kinds of animal manure (including animal manure and animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer, crop straw, leaves, dead branches, peat, etc.) by physical, chemical, biological or organic methods.
The three treatment technologies remove pathogens, viruses, insect eggs, grass seeds, harmful gases and liquids carried by animal debris through standard decomposition process, and fertilizer types that meet relevant national standards. After processing through the organic fertilizer production line, harmful substances are removed and rich in a large number of beneficial substances.
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process fertilizer into particles or powder. If it is powdery, just crush it. However, if it is granular, the powdered fertilizer needs to be granulated through the fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation quality affects fertilizer quality. The final finished fertilizer.
In the actual agricultural production, most farmers still choose to use granular organic fertilizer. So why granulate fertilizer in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer? What are the advantages of powder compared with organic fertilizer? Find machines for organic compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
1. Fertilizers with very low water solubility are usually crushed into small particles to ensure that they are quickly and effectively dissolved in the soil and absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer particle size is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizer. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and better transportation performance.
3. Some inorganic components can be added in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency of organic fertilizer. If inorganic components are added to powdered fertilizer, it is easy to absorb moisture and caking.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer particles play the role of slow-release fertilizer effect. Fertilization is convenient and not easy to be blown away by the wind.
The new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator produced by our company are widely used in the organic fertilizer granulation production line to meet the different production needs of customers and achieve good economic benefits.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
In the current process of agricultural production, we all advocate the application of organic fertilizer, but many farmers reflect that the nutrient loss of organic fertilizer is very serious, and they don’t know how to prevent and control it. Why? Organic fertilizer nutrients so powerful? Today, let’s look at the causes of nutrient loss.
1、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
In the process of decomposition, nitrogen in organic fertilizer will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, when it decomposes, it must be covered with plastic film without damage. It should not be piled up for too long and be used as soon as possible after maturity.
Therefore, we suggest that in the fermentation process, we can use the turnover machine to turn over, increase the ventilation and oxygen, promote the proliferation of microorganisms, so as to improve the fermentation speed. Our factory produces different types of composter for customers to choose.
2、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Human waste and ashes are an example. Many vegetable farmers still put some ash in human manure to prevent flies or odor. Plant ash is rich in potassium carbonate and alkaline in pH. Human excreta is acidic organic fertilizer, so the two meet, acid-base neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, human manure and ash should be separated from each other in composting and fertilization to avoid single, single and disposable use. Ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer to prevent ash from being drenched by rain. In addition to the examples of human manure and grass ash, we should also learn more about the chemical reactions between different materials to prevent nutrient loss.
3、 Prevent leakage and nutrient loss
For example, rice husk, duck dung, cow dung, and so on, ordinary people will water on the dunghill to make it easier to rot, but often nutrients will seep into the water because there is no anti leakage measures. Leakage and loss. Therefore, whether it is used in the pit or flat on the ground, it must be covered with plastic film to prevent nutrients from leaking with water. Therefore, water must be adequate. The water needed for organic fertilizer fermentation is generally 45% – 60% to avoid material inclusion. It is better to drop water loosely. How to turn these types of materials into organic fertilizer? Go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/
In order to increase the nutrients of organic fertilizer and produce high-quality organic fertilizer, we must avoid these phenomena when we produce organic fertilizer.
Bbfertilizer is a special fertilizer made by simple BB fertilizer production equipment sx, which adjusts the proportion of mixed base fertilizer according to local soil conditions and crop nutrient demand. BBF formula is a kind of fertilizer which is more convenient and easy to be popularized.
The utilization rate of BBF is high, which has a significant effect on crop yield. Taking a common peanut as an example, the peanut with bbfertilizer had rapid emergence, early flowering period, stable growth in the whole growth period, no early senescence in the later stage and less diseases. The special BB fertilizer for peanut can improve the appearance of peanut, increase the number of effective branches, increase the number of saturated fruits, reduce the number of dried fruits and increase the yield of peanut.
Bbfertilizer is a kind of formula fertilizer which is developed according to the law of crop fertilizer demand, the law of soil fertilizer supply and the principle of scientific fertilization. Two or more kinds of high-quality fertilizers with similar grain size, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, are mixed uniformly by mechanical stirring.
Bbfertilizer production process is very simple, it does not need too much equipment investment and maintenance costs, and the production process is free of pollution and energy consumption is beyond the standard, which is a common equipment for small and medium fertilizer enterprises. Basic bbfertilizer production equipment includes batching system, bbfertilizer mixer, belt conveyor and packaging machine. Bbfertilizer mixer is the core equipment of bbfertilizer production and processing.
Its production capacity can reach 10000 kg per day. Bbfertilizer mixer adopts lifting tank feed and mixer loading, almost zero waste of materials.
Belt conveyor is used to transport fertilizer materials in different production processes in the whole organic fertilizer production line, from the batching system process, crushing process, mixing process, to granulation process, drying and cooling process, screening process and re granulation process, and automatic packaging process. The use of belt conveyor saves a lot of working pressure and improves the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, port, transportation, hydropower, chemical industry and other departments to load, unload or pile up various bulk materials with high density and room temperature.
The transportation volume is large, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the cost is low, and the universality is strong. Single or multiple units can be used to transport materials, and horizontal or inclined layout can be adopted according to technical requirements. In addition, it can be transported by convex arc section, concave arc section and straight line section.
The unit weight of the conveyor is determined by the bandwidth, speed, slot angle and inclination angle. It also depends on the frequency of high-speed materials. The working environment temperature of conveyor is usually -25 – +40 ℃, and our company can also produce light belt conveyor and mobile conveyor.
Belt conveyor structure:
1. drive part
2. rolling part
3. drum part
4. cleaning part
5. unloading part
6. brake part
The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
This machine is a new type of equipment: the motor is driven by flexible belt, which can start smoothly, slow down the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment. Through this process, the disc is hard and durable, never deformed, and the base is firm.
It doesn’t need foot bolts. It also has the characteristics of long service life and is widely used. The family’s high praise is the ideal product for the majority of users.
Characteristics of organic fertilizer production molding process:
1. Large capacity, can be used with one or more fertilizer granulator at the same time, flexible use. The problem that a granulator must be equipped with a circular throwing machine is solved. Advantages: simpler production line, less equipment investment and more uniform finished products.
2. The machine consists of two or more circular polishing discs arranged in turn. The material is repeatedly polished into a circle and then discharged from the discharge port. The finished product has the same size, high density, round and smooth, high balling rate ≥ 97%. Few fine powder flows from the disc gap to another outlet.
3. This machine has beautiful appearance, simple structure, safety and reliability.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be operated according to the instructions.
5. Good anti overload ability, can adapt to a variety of environments.
6. Low power consumption, low production cost and high economic benefit.
Soil organic matter contains a variety of nutrients for plant growth and development, and is also an important source of phosphorus, sulfur, calcium, magnesium and trace elements in soil. More and more organic fertilizer equipment, such as new organic fertilizer production line and
biological fertilizer production line, produce these high-quality fertilizers for market and planting.
Market and planting, the commercial production of organic fertilizer has spread to every corner of the production.
Selecting mature and high quality organic fertilizer is a direct and effective way to increase soil organic matter.
These organic fertilizers are produced by professional organic fertilizer production line. In this paper, chicken manure or livestock manure were used as raw materials, which were decomposed into organic matter, humus and NPK elements by biological composting fermentation process.
The fermented powder fertilizer is crushed, granulated, dried, cooled, screened and packaged into high-quality granular products.
The 200 tons per day organic fertilizer combined granulation production line is a better choice. It is not only suitable for the production of organic fertilizer, but also suitable for compound fertilizer. We have fertilizer production lines of different scales for you, with capacity from 5000 tons to 10000 tons, according to your demand. Welcome to visit our factory. We are the world’s top fertilizer machine manufacturer and fertilizer production line manufacturer. We will provide you with detailed production line design, installation site and high-quality customized after-sales service.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
1. The pre fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting and material turning, and is more suitable for microbial fermentation to store manure into fertilizer. The technology requires that the viscous storage manure can be effectively mixed with microbial preparation and straw powder. It can not only ferment fast, but also prevent the production of harmful odor gas in fermentation process, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
2. The special pulverizer for organic fertilizer is mainly used for better crushing and fermentation materials, which lays a solid foundation for the next scheme provider. When choosing organic fertilizer pulverizer, we must choose the suitable ones for their own use, and do not blindly. If selected, otherwise, the crushing effect will not be reached, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer is used for mixing formula fertilizer, adding various substances, mixing evenly, and carrying out the next process.
4. The granulator of organic fertilizer mainly plays a role in granulation. The mixed material is uniformly fed into the granulator by conveyor for deep granulation. It can be made into various sizes and shapes according to the local market. There are many kinds of granulator styles and models, and the appropriate granulator can be selected according to the production and requirements of customers.
5. The dryer mainly acts as evaporation material moisture. Because of the large water content in the granulation process of fertilizer granulator, it can not meet the national requirements. The granulation can not be packed immediately, and the moisture should be dried by drying equipment. Evaporation to the state of national standards for the next process.
6. cooling machine. Because the temperature of the dried material is high, it can not be packed immediately, and the woven bag is easy to be burned. The temperature of material needs to be reduced to constant temperature quickly through cooler to carry out the next process.
7. The screen separator mainly plays a role of grading. Because of the granulator granulation rate, the difference of dryer and cooling opportunity, and the particle damage, it is necessary to distinguish the finished particles from the inferior products. After the next procedure, the defective products will be re comminuted and the granulation cycle work will be carried out.
8. Automatic packaging machine mainly plays the role of finished product particles, automatic.
1. Tipping machine. The function of this machine is to turn the fermented materials evenly, make them fully contact with the air, disperse part of the water, and crush the large and small materials into powder. It has the function of pulverizer.
2. Forklift feeder, the function of this machine is to store the fermented materials and transport them evenly and quantitatively to the next link. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the conveying speed of belt conveyor. The silo is equipped with anti smashing net, which can make the materials fall into the silo slowly and separate the large materials. The middle and lower part of the silo is equipped with an anti blocking mixing device to prevent material blockage.
3. The new chain crusher can crush the fermented material into powder with more than 40 mesh, and the moisture content of the material is controlled below 40%.
4. Drum screening machine, the role of the machine is to screen the crushed materials, finished materials into the next process. As the screened material is semi wet, the screen is easy to block, and generally equipped with anti blocking and impact devices. Bulk or granular materials are sifted out to see their composition for re fermentation or disposal.
5. Dynamic batching machine. The function of this machine is to mix several materials in strict accordance with the set proportion. Several kinds of materials are gathered on the belt conveyor and transported to the mixer for mixing. The batching accuracy of this machine is 5 ‰.
6. The double shaft mixer or the single shaft mixer, the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer, can play the role of continuous mixing belt conveying, so that the materials can be fully mixed evenly.
7. Buffer bin. The function of this machine is to store finished organic fertilizer materials. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the speed of the conveyor. It can realize the electrical control of the packing scale, transport the materials when needed, and stop the transport when not needed, so as to ensure that the powder packing scale has flowing materials at any time and will not cause material blockage.
8. This machine is used for quantitative packaging of finished materials (20-50kg). There are two types of bucket (weighing before bag sticking and directly dropping after bag sticking) and no bucket (weighing after bag dropping). The bucket scale is equipped with automatic folding machine, automatic sewing machine and automatic trimming machine, which only needs one person to operate.
In addition, rape, cauliflower, corn, sorghum, millet, cotton, sugar beet also have a good response to molybdenum fertilizer.
What are the consequences of blind fertilization?
1. The decline of land power affects the sustainable development of agriculture.
2. The utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is low, and the environment and groundwater are polluted.
3. High cost and low income.
4. High capacity, low quality.
Iron sensitive crops
There are soybean, peanut, sorghum, beet, spinach, tomato, apple and so on.
Application technology of iron fertilizer.Spraying: 0.2% – 1% ferrous sulfate;
Root application: ferrous sulfate and organic fertilizer were mixed in the ratio of 1:10-20 and applied to fruit trees.
High pressure injection: 0.3% – 0.5% ferrous sulfate solution was directly injected into the xylem of tree trunk.
Manganese sensitive crops
Legumes, wheat, potatoes, onions, spinach, apples, strawberries, etc.
Application technology of manganese fertilizer
Spraying: the concentration of fruit trees is 0.3% – 0.4%, legumes is 0.03%, rice is 0.1%.
Seed dressing: 4 grams of manganese sulfate per kilogram of seeds for gramineous crops, 8-12 grams for beans and 16 grams for sugar beets.
Zinc sensitive crops
There are corn, rice, beet, flax, cotton, apple, pear and so on.
Applying zinc fertilizer to these crops usually has good fertilizer utilization efficiency.
Application technology of zinc fertilizer
Base: 1-2kg ZnSO4 per 667m2 could be mixed with physiological acid fertilizer;
Topdressing: 0.02% – 0.1% zinc sulfate solution was applied to common crops, and the concentration in corn and rice was 0.1% – 0.5%;
Seed soaking: 0.02% – 0.1%, soaking for 12 hours;
Seed dressing: 2g-6g zinc sulfate per kg seed.
Boron deficient crops
The current crop vacancy in China is obviously rape, boron beet, cotton, cabbage, cabbage, radish, celery, cucumber, beans, apple, pear, peach, etc.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
1. After the second fermentation to produce organic fertilizer according to the above steps, pile up the organic fertilizer for the second time for fermentation, and then reduce the temperature to 40 ℃ for about 15-20 days. When making organic fertilizer, we also need to use fermentation composting machine in the organic fertilizer production line. Bacterial agents with the functions of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control were evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer in proportion of 1:500.
2. The standard of bio organic fertilizer can be reached within 7 days after adding functional bacteria and fermented organic fertilizer to the compost.
3. Screening and storing the fermented bio organic fertilizer.
4. After pelleting, the functional pure biological organic fertilizer will be pelleted successfully. According to the different raw materials, we choose granulator, disc granulator and roller granulator, which can also be used in the production process of NPK fertilizer to produce NPK and compound fertilizer.
5. The moisture content of the granules made only by drying, cooling and packaging is relatively high, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to less than 20% of the standard of organic fertilizer. When choosing dryer, bio organic fertilizer should be chosen. At low temperature (below 80 ℃), dry organic fertilizer particles should be packaged directly after cooling in cooler.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Commercial compost can be produced by using compost line to produce compost granulator. Composting does not use municipal solid waste, sludge as raw materials, heavy metals exceed the standard, without high temperature or harmless treatment of inferior compost.
Fertilizer: must be applied after fermentation and ripening, and should be applied selectively according to soil quality. For example, in cohesive soil, compost should be used, and fertilizers with high content of mineral elements, such as sheep manure and cattle manure, should be used. Is applied.
Fresh faeces contain cellulose and lignin that are difficult to decompose. Carbon and nitrogen are relatively large, and most of nitrogen is fertilizer. If fresh manure is used directly, it will compete with crops for fertilizer. In the process of microbial decomposition, soil nutrients and water are absorbed.
When fermenting fertilizer, composting diverter is the main equipment to complete the fermentation process. In the composting process or biological fertilizer production process, sometimes the composting machine is used to simplify the natural fermentation process and save the time of composting fertilizer.
Green manure: mainly pay attention to the variety characteristics of green manure, sowing time, sowing time, etc. On the other hand, it is necessary to apply green manure properly to achieve the effect of small fertilizer and large fertilizer.
Cake fertilizer: only used as topdressing. When applied directly, cake fertilizer should be fully crushed, and then put into the ditch, slightly separated from the root system, so as to avoid rooting. The system will not burn off heat during fermentation.
In addition, in the application of compost, we should also pay attention to the use of inorganic fertilizer, biological bacteria fertilizer, etc., in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops. When making fertilizer, we should use and equip more different types and series of fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer manufacturing process. Want to make your own compost, go here.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
With the continuous development of economy, various negative effects caused by environmental pollution also follow. If we can not solve the problem of air pollution for the time being, the consequences will be more serious. While bringing adverse effects to people’s lives, it also directly leads to more dangerous diseases, which makes more and more users use the production process of organic fertilizer and worries many manufacturers. At the same time, users themselves are more worried about this situation. How does the organic fertilizer machine, disposal , welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
The use of users is more concerned by enterprises. In the development of new products, also according to the use of improved. When tracking the after-sales situation, manufacturers usually send appropriate manpower to interview users who purchase organic fertilizer equipment, and record various situations encountered in use, so as to facilitate future production and provide corresponding opinions to users. The use of users directly leads to the research and development direction of new products.
The main problem occurs in the normal use of the process, so it is necessary to conduct proper after-sales tracking. We give users a certain sense of security, provide them with suitable NPK fertilizer granulator, let users know their own equipment, the error will be reduced to a small.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
When using a complete organic fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer granulator, it usually needs three parts. Share with you. For different types of organic fertilizer granulator or organic fertilizer powder plant, the fertilizer production process is different, and different types of fertilizer equipment are needed. Line.
There are two main parts of the equipment in the process of organic fertilizer production. Because of the relationship between production time, they are independent, interrelated and inseparable. The first part is the fermentation part, also known as the fermentation trilogy.
The main equipment sequence is: the first step is premixed equipment, which is based on the ratio of carbon to nitrogen, the ratio of carbon to phosphorus, the ratio of carbon to potassium, the mixture of water and bacteria; the second part is the flipping part, namely the equipment in the flipping fermentation tank, which is turned over according to the compost temperature, water content and air permeability in the fermentation tank; the trilogy is a refining equipment, also known as semi wet material crusher, which is carried out after fermentation Because mycelium is connected with each other, it is impossible to directly granulation, so special crusher is used for crushing.
The second part of the equipment is the granulation part. The main equipment includes automatic batching machine, pulverizer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screen separator, coating machine, automatic packaging machine, conveyor, auxiliary equipment, including induced draft fan, dust removal equipment, heating equipment, etc. are not very different from those in fertilizer manufacturing process. These two parts are independent, because fermentation takes a certain time and process. The granulation part requires a specific process.
These machines can be used in the production of NPK fertilizer in addition to the production line of organic fertilizer, but also for the production of NPK and compound fertilizer granulating machine. In addition to these types of fertilizer equipment used in the production line, there are other types of fertilizer. In designing fertilizer production line, we will design the appropriate fertilizer production line according to the type of raw materials and other factors.
For small farms, there is no need to invest in large quantities of organic fertilizer production lines. Just choose a small device for the current use, and you can add organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment later.
The small-scale organic fertilizer production line reduces the large-scale production line slightly, and the whole process is still the same. This is more suitable for investors with less initial capital and smaller sites. In order to produce organic fertilizer in line with national standards by using organic fertilizer production line, the government will also give certain subsidies.
Small scale organic fertilizer processing equipment can be built without a lot of funds. Some farmers directly invest in organic fertilizer production line. Farmers can also easily ferment and decompose poultry manure in the open space of their own farms.
With the continuous improvement of people’s awareness of food quality, the use of organic fertilizer is increasing, which brings unprecedented opportunities to organic fertilizer producers. The organic equipment needed in the biological fertilizer production line can transform livestock manure into organic fertilizer, effectively realize the recycling of waste, reduce environmental pollution, and greatly save resources.
The production line of powdery organic fertilizer was designed by Zhengzhou SX Compost Turner Machinery for the start-up farmers. We are worried about the high price of organic fertilizer processing equipment, but considering the relationship between farmers’ initial establishment of factories and economic funds, we have no place to dispose of our farm manure.
In addition, it pollutes the environment and has problems such as bad smell. Therefore, our company has designed a small production line of powdery organic fertilizer, which has less investment and quick effect, and does not have to worry about sales problems (self use or local sales). Sales volume). The production line of organic fertilizer is tens of thousands of yuan. The low-cost investment not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, but also increases the income. It can also apply for project subsidies from the local government.
The equipment of powdery organic fertilizer production line includes: organic fertilizer dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer (optional parts must be added), drum granulator, drum screening machine, belt conveyor (belt length depends on the site), automatic packaging machine. The area of fermentation tank and production line is about 200 square meters (the area can be reduced according to the actual situation of customers).
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.
After humidifying in the tank, use a certain amount of water or steam to make the basic fertilizer fully react. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotation of the cylinder, the material particles are extruded. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The drum granulator of organic fertilizer equipment is filled with steam, ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphorus slurry, and heavy calcium slurry to complete the chemical reaction and heating granulation process of compound fertilizer in the barrel; or a small amount of water is added to make the compound fertilizer cold granulation.
The material to be pelleted is rotated through the cylinder and bonded to form a ball under certain humidity and temperature to complete the pelleting process.
In the pelletizing process of drum fertilizer granulator, the powder material is mainly cladding type, so the material circulation volume needs to be large, so that the material can form large particles in the cladding process. When the water content in the material is large, the water injection should be reduced to make the fertilizer made into granules absorb less water.
When granulating with this combination method, if the water content in the material is small, more water injection is needed. Because the materials are combined with each other, the gap between the powder particles needs to be filled with water. As the understanding of granulation process has been deepened, some suitable monitoring tools have been developed, so the granulation process can be simulated and controlled automatically by computer.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Feeding preparation of rotary drum screen fertilizer production line
As the necessary equipment for NPK fertilizer and organic fertilizer production, roller screen has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise and less dust. And in the normal use and maintenance, the service life of the screening machine is also very long, easy to clean and replace the screen.
Preparation before commissioning of screening machine:
1. After the screening machine is installed and checked to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before testing, all parts of the organic fertilizer production line should be carefully inspected to ensure that they have been correctly installed as shown in the figure, that the fasteners are secure, and that there are obstacles around the screen body that hinder fertilizer operation.
2. Place the rectangular access door in the open position and manually rotate the web drum to observe whether the comb web cleaning mechanism is stuck or rubbed. If so, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt
3. Check whether the bearing pedestal and gearbox are well lubricated and whether the oil level is appropriate
4. After running for half an hour, please check all parts carefully and deal with the problem in time.
5. In the process of work, please check the operation frequently. If abnormal operation or abnormal noise is found, it shall be shut down in time, and the cause shall be checked in time to eliminate the fault.
Manufacturing Equipment for Microbial Organic Fertilizer Production
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer products, among which microbial organic fertilizer is a relatively high-end fertilizer. The production process of microbial organic fertilizer using animal manure through fertilizer manufacturing equipment is slightly different from other fertilizer production, and its purpose is to protect the microbial bacteria in the process of fertilizer production. This paper briefly introduces the production process of various raw materials for the production of this fertilizer.
Technology to Produce Organic Fertilizer from Manure Waste
Chicken Manure Fertilizer Production
The water content of chicken manure is very high, and its production process is also suitable for the treatment of other poultry manure. In the first stage of fermentation, it is not feasible to ferment materials with high moisture content, which requires dehydration. Chicken manure dewatering equipment can be used to separate solid manure from dry and wet, and then ferment and decompose.
Cow Manure Fertilizer Production Technology
Cow dung is more suitable for its moisture content. Of course, if some cow dung is mixed with urine, it needs to be dehydrated first. Due to different foods, the digestibility is also different. Cow dung contains more fiber components, so the fermentation cycle in the cow manure fermentation process will be slightly longer, making it completely decomposed.
Biogas Residue Fertilizer Production Process
Biogas residue is the residue of biogas produced by livestock manure, which is a good raw material for the production of microbial organic fertilizer. Although anaerobic fermentation has been carried out, in order to achieve completely harmless, it is best to continue to enter the tank for aerobic fermentation. The biogas residue extracted from biogas digester has high moisture content, which is the same as chicken manure. It needs to be dehydrated and then fermented.
The main link in the process of organic fertilizer production is the fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials. The subsequent process is deeply processed to make it commercialized. For example, the fermented material can be made into a powdered organic fertilizer product, or it can be processed into granules using an organic fertilizer granulator. Chemical fertilizer products.
On the basis of common organic fertilizer, microbial bacteria were added to microbial organic fertilizer products. In order to avoid being killed by high temperature in the dryer, the low temperature drying method will be used in the production of granular biological fertilizer. Or in the coater stage to add bacteria, these are better solutions.
We are welcome to inquire about all kinds of equipment for the production of biological fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
NPK fertilizer granulator mainly refers to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. NPK fertilizer production can also be called compound fertilizer production line. In the fertilizer production line, it includes many fertilizer machines. How to produce fertilizer granulator in the fertilizer machine is a problem. Therefore, this article will share more with you from the perspective of professional fertilizer mechanism manufacturer.
Fertilizer manufacturing process for NPK
Fertilizer manufacturing process includes organic fertilizer manufacturing process, chemical fertilizer production and other types of fertilizer production process. In NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer machine can be used to produce NPK fertilizer granulator. Before granulation, we need to use fertilizer crusher to crush raw materials, and then crush large raw materials. Then use a fertilizer mixer to mix other fertilizer materials to mix evenly. Generally speaking, we use vertical disc mixer to mix raw materials.
How to make npk fertilizer granules?
Then choose the appropriate fertilizer granulator to produce NPK fertilizer granulator. The production of NPK fertilizer granulator can choose rotary drum granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator. In fertilizer production, fertilizer granulator plays an important role. Finally, the fertilizer screening machine is used to screen the large fertilizer granulator, and then the high-quality fertilizer granulator is put into the fertilizer granulator again.
We are a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China. If you want to know more about fertilizer machine or fertilizer manufacturing process, you can leave us a message and we will provide professional answers.
At the beginning of the development of organic fertilizer, the product was powdery. Powder fertilizer is easy to cause separation, incomplete control, poor fluidity, difficult to achieve mechanized fertilization, easy to form dust and loss in the application process.
Ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer
One of the ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer is to realize the granulation of fertilizer. What are the nutrient leakage characteristics of granular organic fertilizer and powdery organic fertilizer in submerged soil? Detailed info on organic fertilizer granulation process and avaiable machines to use, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
The results showed that after the fertilizer was applied to the flooded soil, the slow release performance of organic fertilizer was improved to a certain extent after granulation treatment of nitrate nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus in the soil leakage liquid; there were some differences in nutrient dissolution and leakage between granular fertilizer and powdery fertilizer, and the leakage loss of nitrate nitrogen and inorganic phosphorus could be significantly reduced by applying granular fertilizer.
How to turn organic powder into fertilizer granules?
From this point of view, the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is to process raw materials into granules. Compared with powder, the particle market is broader and the price is more favorable. But for investors, whether they choose powder organic fertilizer equipment or granular organic fertilizer equipment, they must draw a conclusion according to their own specific situation.
How to choose a quality machine for quality powder organic fertilizer granulation?
The first thing to consider is personal financial strength. After all, the sx granular organic fertilizer production line needs to add more equipment, such as double roll granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator, disc granulator and sand blower. Different granulating equipment is selected according to the process.
How to use fertilizer granulator to make fertilizer granules?
When using organic fertilizer equipment, most of them use organic waste and perishable materials. As a result, odour will be generated when raw materials are stored and unloaded from the storage site. In addition, dust and unpleasant gases are generated from raw materials, auxiliary materials, composting sites and platform areas between fermentation facilities where trucks enter and leave. Auxiliary materials such as nail and sawdust do not produce unpleasant gases, but they produce a lot of dust when removed.
Raw materials matters
When the rice husk is crushed by a pulverizer in an organic fertilizer facility, dust and water vapor are generated during the transportation and transportation of the crushed rice husk. In the case of comminution and pruning, if a shear crusher is used, basically no dust will be generated, but if the pruning is crushed by high-speed rotation and air transportation, a large amount of dust and noise will be generated. In the mixing equipment, various raw materials are put into the mixer, especially when a small amount of water is produced during composting and the discharge of mixed raw materials, odor and dust are also generated.
Production process matters
In the fermentation process, the decomposition of organic matter will produce ammonia. After the raw materials are supplied to the fermentation facilities, the compost is discharged through the fermentation facilities, and odor and dust are produced during repeated operation in the secondary process by fermentation tank. The decomposition of organic matter increases the temperature of raw materials and produces a large amount of water. In the process of repeated operation, water vapor, dust and gas mixed together, resulting in white fog in the fermentation chamber of organic fertilizer equipment. The odor and water vapor produced in the fermentation process decreased significantly at the end of the first fermentation, and disappeared after the second fermentation. Composting with less moisture is accompanied by a decrease in moisture, which in turn produces dust. During repeated use of the secondary fermentation facility, water vapor and dust are generated.
Now the country is more and more strict in environmental protection management. When organic fertilizer equipment is used to make organic fertilizer, a small amount of dust will also appear. This requires dust disposal. When the whole organic fertilizer equipment works, the dryer process is most likely to produce dust, because the material will produce a certain amount of fine dust during drying. We can use cyclone or water curtain dust collector to extract and filter dust, so as to solve the dust problem. A dust pump can be built next to a static dust dryer room.
Complete Sets of Machines for NPK Plant in Algeria
NPK fertilizer manufacturing process: raw material composition → mixing and mixing → crushing and agglomeration → particle → primary screening → particle drying → particle cooling → secondary screening → coating finished product granules → quantitative packaging of finished products.
Info on raw materials processing
1. Ingredients of raw materials: raw materials should be provided in a certain proportion;
2. Mixing evenly: the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles. Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is used for mixing;
3. Compound comminution: raw materials which are evenly mixed and stirred are crushed into blocks to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crusher is mainly used for;
NPK Granulation Plant
Further disposal on cusrhed materials
4. Material granulation: evenly stirred and crushed materials are sent to the granulator for granulation by belt conveyor (rotary drum granulator, roller extrusion granulator, disc maker, etc.) can be used. This step is an important link in the production process of compound fertilizer; the fertilizer granulator used in the production process of compound fertilizer is a kind of drum granulation. Choose different types of granulators for your NPK fertilzer granulation applications, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Further processed granulted npk products
5. – stage screening: the semi-finished products are preliminarily screened, and the unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and mixing links for reprocessing. Generally, roller screening machine is used;
6. Particle drying: the particles screened by the first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture content of the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and promote the preservation of the particles. Generally speaking, rotary dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: after drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to gather. After cooling, they are easy to bag, store and transport.
8. Two stage particle classification: grading cooling particles, crushing and regrinding unqualified particles, screening unqualified products through two-stage roller screening machine; we are a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 20 years of production and sales experience. Our fertilizer manufacturing equipment is the best, the delivery is the fastest and the cheapest.
Last step package
9. Finished particle package: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Envelope machines are usually used for envelopes.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished particles: the coated particles are sent to the silo for temporary storage by belt conveyor, and then sealed with automatic quantitative packaging bags such as electronic quantitative packaging scale and sewing machine, and placed in a ventilated place for storage, so as to realize full automation.
Ten links of compound fertilizer production process are connected by belt conveyor to ensure the automation and stable operation of the whole compound fertilizer production line. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer can be arranged according to the customer’s time and operational fertilizer equipment. Want to know more details info on npk fertilizer production, welcom go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/
NPK fertilizer equipment is used to produce NPK fertilizer and NPK fertilizer special equipment, also known as NPK fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, NPK fertilizer production equipment. NPK fertilizer equipment is a professional fertilizer manufacturing equipment, which can be used in the production of various NPK fertilizers, including biological fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, organic fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer and other compound fertilizers.
NPK working design
How to make full use of organic waste resources is an important issue in building a resource-saving society, promoting circular economy and developing organic agriculture. Chemical fertilizer is a consumable. The production of chemical fertilizer needs to consume a lot of non renewable resources, such as coal, electricity and natural gas. The development of the project uses solid organic waste to produce spherical granular organic fertilizer, so as to save non renewable resources and protect the environment. Huge social benefits, in line with the industrial policy of energy conservation and emission reduction in various countries.
Effectson the rotarydrum NPK plnlant design
Increasing the application amount of organic fertilizer can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic waste of livestock and poultry breeding industry, reduce the nitrate content of groundwater caused by chemical fertilizer, and reduce the non-point source pollution caused by eutrophication of surface water, which is conducive to improving the quality and safety of agricultural products, preventing and controlling pollution, and has extremely significant benefits on the ecological environment.
Key process in NPK plant
The main production process of 15t / h NPK fertilizer manufacturing process includes double cooler and a dryer, which can be divided into: raw material mixing, raw material mixing, raw material granule, particle drying, particle grading, particle cooling, finished product package and finished product packaging. The granulator of the compound fertilizer production process is a kind of drum granulation. Want to get more solutions, welcome to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-fertilizer-plant-design/
Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine Configurations for Estonian Customer
The composter adopts hydraulic operation system, tie rod steering wheel operation and crawler driving. The working width can reach 3 meters and the height can reach 1.3 meters. The creeping composter has strong working capacity and large output, which is suitable for large organic fertilizer plants.
This Estonian composter is durable, powerful and technologically advanced, so it is recognized as a solid composter among composters. The composter will not be used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. It is only used in the production process of organic fertilizer or biological organic fertilizer.
Estonian customer requirements
Estonian‘s customer used to buy compound fertilizer production line equipment from our company, but this time he bought a capping machine because the customer wanted to change from compound fertilizer production to organic fertilizer production.
What can be changed is the core of fertilizer in the production process. This fertilizer granulator is made by drum. Previously, customers purchased fertilizer granulator from our company. It is the latest product of our company. It can not only granulation of organic fertilizer, but also granulation of compound fertilizer. It is a star product of chemical fertilizer industry.
Want to know more fertilizer manufacturing equipment, welcome to consult. Go here for more types of project solutions.
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Reducing and reusing is really possible with organic gardening. But organic fertilizer plays an important role. Because the fruits, vegetables and gardens are harvested from the soil. You need to maintain soil nutrients for your fruits and vegetables and crops.
Time to use organic fertilizer
Most garden soils contain the most basic necessities. But it may not be enough. More is needed to fully develop.
When nutrition is needed for crop growth
Brass, potatoes and some other plants are more demanding – compost or dry manure is essential – poultry manure particles and buttons continuous planting season
Organic fertilizers are very useful because supplements see particles of poultry manure again
Lawns, shrubs, hedges, trees… Garden compost and manure is still a great supplier – find more lawn and shrub fertilizer here.
When growing on thin fertile soil
Work in manure – continue to use organic fertilizer to make compost of better quality, and plant cloves and beans as green fertilizer digs. Check out the organic base fertilizer and decarbonized rock dust link here.
Some products cannot use organic fertilizer. You must consider the following:
Where does organic fertilizer come from? For example, are algae threatened by commercial development? Will mining calcified seaweed destroy marine life? Does your fish fat come from fish waste?
Do manufacturers use important resources or are they involved in pollution? For example, burning carbon from natural gas used to produce chemical nitrogen,
How can you do this? Transporting large amounts of fresh manure?
Is it excessive or wasteful? The use of urea has attracted many supporters, but they are all considered bad for organic gardening, are soil structural microorganisms destroyed?
Why people are keen on carbon based fertilizer production?
Organic carbon fertilizer based on high-quality lactic acid and semi acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, reduce soil bulk density, increase exchange capacity, adjust soil pH value, and contribute to improving soil moisture, fertilizer, heat preservation and ventilation capacity. Carbon based fertilizer can fundamentally improve the problems of soil hardening and soil fertilizer reduction.
In addition, humic acid is a kind of high molecular compound with multi-functional groups, which can provide sufficient carbon source and energy for soil microorganisms, promote the metabolism and reproduction of microorganisms, increase the retention of soil microorganisms, enhance the activity of soil microorganisms, and improve the soil environment.
Whether it is bamboo biochar, straw charcoal, or tobacco stem charcoal, the premise must be biomass charcoal. Fertilizers that are not in harmony with biomass charcoal can not be called true carbon based fertilizers. Carbon based fertilizer produced by sx organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is a kind of high quality fertilizer.
The emphasis of carbon based fertilizer is biochar, so the main function must be attributed to biochar. According to the porosity and strong adsorption capacity of biochar, the following points can be summarized:
1. Maintain soil moisture;
2. Increase microbial activity;
3. Lock nutrients in the soil;
4. Promote plant growth;
5. Establish lasting fertilizer efficiency.
Manufacturing technology of carbon based fertilizer
At present, carbon based fertilizer is also slowly circulating in the market, and its effect has been verified by many agricultural producers. The effect of carbon based fertilizer on improving soil and crop quality is significant. Carbon based fertilizer products also began to diversify gradually. Biochar can be processed into different types of carbon based fertilizer granules through the granulation process of disc granulator, flat mold granulator and roller granulator.
However, no matter what type of carbon based fertilizer, the ultimate goal is the same. Because of its porous characteristics and strong adsorption capacity, biochar is skillfully combined with various organic matter nutrients, inorganic nutrients and beneficial microorganisms to improve soil aggregate structure, enhance soil moisture and fertilizer retention capacity, enhance microbial activity and improve fertilizer utilization rate.
Roller granulator is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. Drying and normal temperature process are not used in production. After molding, the powder material with water content less than 15% is compressed into pieces. After comminution, granulation and screening, the flake material becomes the granular material meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by a process without drying and normal temperature, forming a primary. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Production technology of compound fertilizer with roller granulator
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. In the process of conveying, it is transported to the disc feeder to remove iron from the material;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the fertilizer granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and extrude into a thin plate. The thin plate is broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; after screening, the fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage
The shape and size of the ball on the drum skin can be selected in a wide range according to the needs of users. The spherical shape includes pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, ball shape, walnut shape, flat spherical shape and square strip shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.
Coated fertilizer is a kind of NPK compound fertilizer widely used in agricultural production. It is popular with farmers for its low cost and high fertilizer efficiency. When NPK chemical fertilizer production line produces compound fertilizer, the treatment of coating machine is increased, which greatly improves the influence of fertilizer on crops.
The controlled release time of coating controlled release fertilizer is long, and the fertilization effect can be as long as 2 months to 1 year. NPK coated fertilizer can promote root growth, make crops mature early, solve the problem of crop fertilizer shortage caused by severe drought, and create favorable conditions for high yield of various crops.
NPK coated fertilizers can be used in the production of many crops. The output of rice, wheat, peanuts, corn, cotton, tobacco, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, lawns and other crops increased significantly.
How to process NPK fertilizer production line
In the process of coating fertilizer, NPK fertilizer production line uses various nutrients, such as blood acid as coating layer, and the fertilizer is coated by coating machine. The coating can greatly reduce the loss of fertilizer and soil fixation, and greatly improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. The proportion of NPK and its trace elements in coated fertilizer processed by NPK fertilizer production line is determined according to crop demand and different soil conditions.
When we use NPK fertilizer production line to process coated fertilizer, we can produce special or general coated compound fertilizer for crops. This special NPK compound fertilizer has high fertilizer efficiency.
The application amount should be reduced according to the specific situation of crops and soil. The time interval of fertilization should be determined according to the length of controlled release cycle.
Therefore, when farmers use coated compound fertilizer, the production cost will be reduced.
Coating fertilizer for NPK fertilizer production line
With the further advancement of industrialization in China, robotization hardware has been applied increasingly more in the day by day fertilizer processing plants. Individuals have slowly moved from difficult work to mechanized creation. Programmed pressing machine is generally utilized in compost creation. It can not just improve the proficiency of natural manure creation line and compound compost creation line, yet additionally guarantee the nature of creation. All the more significantly, the programmed pressing machine further improves the exactness necessities in the manure creation measure.
PLC is a gadget uniquely intended for modern creation. In the event that the creation climate of programmed pressing machine is too unforgiving, electromagnetic impedance is exceptionally solid. Prior to guaranteeing the ordinary activity of programmed pressing machine in manure creation line, we should realize how to evade inappropriate establishment or use. So in the natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line, we should focus on the accompanying issues of programmed pressing machine.
1. Manure creation climate of programmed pressing machine. Completely programmed pressing machine is legitimately utilized in the mechanical field, and the ecological necessities are not high. Notwithstanding, if the surrounding temperature dips under 0℃ or above 50℃, the establishment of the programmed pressing machine will leave a ventilated spot. In the exceptional climate, we have to utilize the hood to secure.
2. To accomplish convective cooling beyond what many would consider possible, all segments of programmed pressing machine require to be introduced vertically. To evade outer electrical impedance, PLC must be far away from high-voltage power gracefully and gadgets, and can not be introduced in a control bureau with high-voltage gadgets. Every one of the three lines needs its own wiring.
Since the cycle of natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line are unique, and the utilization of programmed pressing machine is extraordinary, the creation line ought to be orchestrated by its own circumstance.
What are the phases of maturation and development in natural manure creation line?
1. In the beginning phase of stacking: when the temperature of the reactor ascends to around 50 ℃, it is called warming stage. The reactor temperature scope of 25 ~ 40 ℃ is reasonable for some moderate temperature microbial exercises.
2. High temperature stage: following 2 ~ 3 days, the reactor temperature ascends to 50 ~ 60 ℃, which is called high temperature stage. As of now, countless thermophilic microorganisms supplanted the first mesophilic microorganisms, and humification measure was done simultaneously.
How to pass judgment on the fruition of aging in natural manure creation line?
3. Cooling stage: the reactor temperature continuously dips under 50 ℃, which is called cooling stage. As of now, the species and amount of microorganisms in the reactor are more than those in the high temperature stage. In this stage, the decomposable natural material grid in the reactor diminishes pointedly, and humification is predominant.
4. The gathering of humus in the fertilizer expanded essentially. The stacking materials ought to be compacted and covered with soil, so the anaerobic cellulose disintegrating microscopic organisms can likewise overwhelmingly decay cellulose, and gradually complete the later development.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Composting process is to reduce moisture and decomposition odor through decomposition and fermentation, so that manure can be used. Organic fertilizer equipment for composting livestock manure, not only can eliminate odor, but also can be used in agricultural production, provide nutrients for crops, and greatly improve crop income.
Compost fermentation, temperature rise, make it harmless. The feces of livestock and poultry contain pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and weed seeds. Compost is treated by organic fertilizer equipment system, and harmful substances are destroyed by the rise of fermentation temperature. During the composting process, the temperature of the fermentation product continuously rises to 70 ° C, which is enough to kill pathogens and parasites.
Compost fermentation requires oxygen for microbial activities. We can use composting turning machines with organic composting equipment to mix materials, increase material air and increase the gap between fermented materials.
Composting turning machine
Composting turning machine for organic fertilizer processing
Composting turning machine can handle open and close compost and mix compost at the same time, which solves the problem of raw material treatment and has complete functions. The composting truck runs on the track, which improves the flexibility of the machine, improves the transmission efficiency of the machine, and saves the operation cost. The material was processed by composting truck, which shortened the fermentation time.
Powder organic fertilizer equipment
The organic matter content of compost is high, so it can be used as fertilizer to supplement the nutrients of crops. Just by treating these composts, organic fertilizer equipment can be used in farmland. The composting process of organic fertilizer equipment is very simple, mainly screening and crushing process. The compost is sent to the hopper, and the screening material of drum screen is crushed by the chain crusher, which is the finished composting product.
In the process of cocoa bean processing, there are a lot of wastes, such as bean shell, seed coat, seed embryo and so on. These wastes are treated and have certain use value. Cocoa waste is mainly bean shell, which contains more protein and fiber, and can be used as feed or organic fertilizer.
Bode shell is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Because the cocoa tree needs more potassium and the content of potassium carbonate in the bean shell is high, the bean shell is very suitable for the production of organic fertilizer raw materials.
Cocoa seed coating is also suitable for use as organic fertilizer. Fertilizer made from seed coating can reduce the viscosity of the soil and play the role of humus and humus. Seed coat is not easy to decompose. In the fermentation of organic fertilizer, seed coating needs to be pretreated, crushed into small pieces, and then composted for fermentation.
The production of organic fertilizer from cocoa waste can be divided into two stages: composting fermentation and organic fertilizer production equipment processing.
Fermentation composting of cocoa waste
The weight of bean shell accounts for a large part of the weight of cocoa fruit itself. After the cocoa beans are removed, the shells are usually discarded in situ. Pod shells are of great value. Therefore, the proximity principle should be adopted in the selection of organic fertilizer production site to facilitate the fermentation of raw materials.
Cocoa processing waste (bean shell, seed coat) is put into fermentation tank, and animal manure such as chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure are all added with regulating raw materials. After high temperature fermentation, harmful bacteria are killed.
Processing cocoa compost with organic fertilizer production equipment
Fermentation compost is produced into fertilizer products by the industrial processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The basic fertilizer equipment for cocoa composting processing includes fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler and packaging machine. Different fertilizer products can be produced by different processing technologies.
Slow release controlled fertilizers release nutrients slowly in the soil to meet the nutrient requirements of the whole crop growth period. In the process of NPK fertilizer production, slow release and control of fertilizer are realized by granulation and coating.
Slow release fertilizer means that the release rate of available nutrients in plants is lower than that of fast fertilizer after fertilization in soil. Controlled release fertilizer refers to the regulation of nutrient release according to the set release mode and nutrient absorption law of crops. Release not only refers to the release period of fertilizer, but also refers to the release rate of nutrients in fertilizer, which conforms to the law of crop fertilizer demand.
Ideally, controlled release fertilizer can artificially control the supply and release rate of nutrients according to the nutrient requirements of different stages of crop growth. That is to say, nutrients can be released when crops need them and retained in the soil when they are not needed, so that a single application can meet all stages of crop growth.
NPK fertilizer production line processing slow release controlled fertilizer
NPK fertilizer production line can slow release and control fertilizer through fluidization treatment. The main production processes are: batch processing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging. Fertilizer granulator is the key to slow release and control fertilizer processing. It determines the size, shape and hardness of fertilizer particles. Fertilizer granulator determines the appearance of the product, and the physical shape of the product also affects the fertilizer effect.
Rotary drum granulator is usually used for slow release and controlled fertilizer production for granulation. The roller granulator has the advantages of large production capacity, low production cost and spherical particles meet the production requirements of slow release fertilizer. The final stage of NPK fertilizer production and processing is coating. After particle coating, it becomes slow release fertilizer.
The physical and chemical properties, apparent structure and internal structure of products produced by different NPK compound fertilizer production processes are different. It leads to the difference of nutrient release, soil acidity and root zone nutrient change, which affects the relationship between nutrient release rate and soil nutrient supply and demand, and finally leads to crop growth. Differences in yield and fertilizer efficiency.
NPK Fertilizer Production Line Design Layout
Therefore, the difference of fertilizer efficiency between different processes of compound fertilizer is due to the differences of physical and chemical properties and structural characteristics of compound fertilizer itself, as well as the difference of manufacturing technology. In order to improve crop yield and fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer production process must be improved.
NPK fertilizer production process solid aggregate method
In this method, single alkali fertilizers (such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and sulfuric acid) are used as raw materials. After grinding to a certain fineness, the raw materials are gathered and granulated in the drum of the rotary granulator by adding water and heating.
In the process of granulation, a small amount of phosphoric acid and ammonia can be added into the rotary drum granulator to improve the granulation conditions of NPK fertilizer production. It is one of the methods widely used in the world to obtain compound fertilizer products by drying, sieving and cooling granular materials. This method was used by the early United States, India, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
Production of NPK compound fertilizer by solid polymerization
Zhengzhou SX fertilizer machine manufacturer, with strong technical strength, advanced fertilizer granulation technology, excellent product quality and perfect service system, has become a fertilizer production equipment industry by customers praise and trust manufacturers. We provide NPK fertilizer production machinery, and can design professional compound fertilizer production process for you. Our NPK compound fertilizer production equipment sells well in China, as well as the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan and other countries.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, fermentation products are often not handed in, which is usually caused by the viscosity of the object in the fermentation reactor. The trough turning machine used in organic fertilizer fermentation usually processes organic wastes such as sludge waste, slag cake, straw sawdust, livestock manure and sugar mill sludge.
Due to the different consistency of materials and different moisture content of materials, it is easy to see the difficulty of turntable treatment.
How to solve the problem of turning over materials of composting truck
The start-up temperature of the stacker should be better than 15 ° C (it can be operated all year round, not affected by seasons, ferment indoors or in Greenhouse in winter), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75 ° C.
Turning machine for tank composting
1 kg starter can ferment about 10 tons of sludge and cow dung. According to the weight ratio, add about 30-50% cow dung, or straw powder, mushroom residue, peanut shell powder, or rice husk, sawdust and other organic materials to regulate ventilation.
If rice husk and sawdust were added, the fermentation time should be prolonged due to the high content of cellulose lignin.
Strain dilution: mixing and diluting 5-10 kg rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) per kilogram of appetizer, and then evenly sprinkle them into the material pile, the use effect will be better.
The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled between 60-65%. Moisture judgment: hold a piece of material tightly, the watermark of finger joint does not drop, and the ground is scattered properly. Fermentation with less water is slow, but fermentation with more
Construct fermentation reactor while spraying bacteria. The height and volume of the reactor should not be too short or too small. The fermentation reactor should be 1-1.3 meters high and 2-3 meters wide, with unlimited length.
The above is a brief description of the use of compost transfer machine in the fermentation process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process. We are a chemical fertilizer manufacturer, providing all kinds of composting turntable equipment.
Biological fertilizer production equipment is mainly used for granulation processing of compound fertilizer, biological bacterial fertilizer, clay, crop straw, biogas residue, organic fertilizer of body acid, animal manure, rice husk, household garbage and various crude fibers.
In the production of biological fertilizer applicator, the flat mold granulator is commonly used as granulation equipment. The granulator has low material requirement and high granulation rate. Maintenance is an important method to avoid abnormality in the production of biological fertilizer device.
1. When storing the granulator, the dust should be removed and the chassis plane of the mobile device should be kept clean in time. In order to avoid the product can not be damaged by material, the movable bearing can not move smoothly on the chassis, which will lead to serious accidents.
2. Good lubricating oil is of great help to bearing life, so operators should ensure that the lubricating oil injected is as clean and well sealed as possible.
In the process of fertilizer granulator, if the load current of main motor is too small, the possible reasons for operating current less than 60% are as follows:
1. The feed rate is too low, and the granulator does not meet the pressure range required for granulation.
2. The content of urea nitrogen in raw materials is too high. The flat die extruder extrudes the material into a strip and cannot round the particles.
3. Due to the high moisture content of raw materials, the fertilizer granulator can not extrude the granules out of long strips and throw them into the round granules.
Solution: adjust raw material moisture or formula, adjust feed rate.
Flat die extruder granulator
If the current fluctuation of the pelletizing load is too large to exceed the rated current value during the operation of the flat die extruder, the possible reasons are as follows:
1. The impurity of material is too thick and the mould hole is blocked too much, which leads to the high pressure in the granulation area.
2. The content of crude fiber is too high. Water content is too low or uneven, extrusion pressure is too high, temperature is too high.
Solution: adjust the moisture or formula of raw materials, select raw materials, remove impurities, and then granulation, remove abrasive tools of the granulator, and clean the impurities inside.
Double roller granulator is an important fertilizer granulator in NPK compound fertilizer industry. Using the extrusion principle, the fertilizer granules with a diameter of 3.5-10 mm are formed, and the granulation rate is higher than 85%. Double roller granulator is a common granulation method in NPK fertilizer production process. It does not dry at room temperature (moisture content is 2% – 5%).
Low cost and fast granulation speed bring good economic benefits for compound fertilizer investment.
Working principle of double roller granulator
Double roller fertilizer granulator machine is the representative of fertilizer granulator with extrusion mode. The dry material is compressed into a hard material. Dense blocks under pressure are extrusion processes. The blocks are then crushed, screened and pelletized, which is the granulation process. The function of extrusion is to squeeze the air between particles, so that the distance between particles is close enough to produce interaction. The hardness of particles produced by rolling is mainly attracted by intermolecular forces. Our double roller granulator is continuous extrusion of materials.
In NPK fertilizer production process, roller granulator has the following advantages compared with other fertilizer granulators:
Double roller granulator for NPK fertilizer production
1. There is no drying system in the fertilizer processing process of roller press granulator. The fertilizer can be granulated at room temperature with a moisture content of 2% – 5%. It forms once and costs less.
2. Rouble roller granulator has small power, reliable motor, no waste discharge, stable granulation and convenient maintenance.
3. Roller granulator has wide adaptability to raw materials. It can be used for granulation of compound fertilizer (including organic fertilizer, NPK fertilizer, biological fertilizer and magnetic fertilizer), mineral powder, chemical industry, feed and other raw materials.
4. This granulator has advanced structure, advanced technology and good economic benefits;
5. Popularize the series production of domestic fertilizer such as rare earth fertilizer, ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer and polysulfate fertilizer.
1. The necessity of developing new organic fertilizer. Chemical fertilizer is one of the decisive factors for high yield and high quality of grain. The use of chemical fertilizers has made a great contribution to increasing crop yields and alleviating food shortages. Fertilizer plays a very important role.
In the past, the fertilizer used by people was relatively simple, and the fertilizer with efficient utilization of nutrients was lack, and the proportion of various elements could not meet the needs of crop nutrients.
However, commercial granular fertilizer manufactured by fertilizer granulator can improve the utilization rate, ensure food security and reduce environmental pollution. A kind of high-quality compound fertilizer can meet the needs of crops, reduce labor intensity, reduce costs and ensure grain yield.
2. Development direction of new fertilizer. The development trend of new fertilizer is directly proportional to the development trend of agriculture.
Only by speeding up the development of new organic fertilizer, can agricultural production develop in the direction of high yield, high quality, low consumption and high efficiency.
Chemical fertilizer can directly meet the needs of the whole growing period of crops, save time, labor and improve work efficiency.
The development of new agricultural fertilizer has many functions to meet the growth needs of crops.
With the development of agriculture, the requirement of organic fertilizer production equipment is higher and higher. Chemical fertilizer should also meet the different needs of crops. Stable fertilizer conforms to the characteristics of agricultural production and is the main direction of fertilizer development in the future.
Although the production process of organic fertilizer equipment is complex, its production cost and risk are relatively small, and the selection range of raw materials is very wide. I plant to provide professional organic fertilizer production equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, according to the actual situation for the user planning fertilizer technology and site design.