In the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, the coating process is added to make a slow-release fertilizer. Slow-release fertilizer is also known as controlled-release fertilizer.
The rate of release of nutrients in fertilizers can be controlled to a certain extent for continuous absorption and utilization by crops. After fertilization, the loss of fertilizer nutrients, especially nitrogen, can be reduced in the soil.
It can reduce the frequency of fertilization, saving labor and costs. In order to increase crop yields and incomes, the application of slow-release fertilizers can improve the resistance of crops to disease lodging.
In the production process of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, the amount of coating agent is controlled according to the length of particle storage time. So what are the precautions for nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer granulation coating?
Fertilizer granule coating machine is composed of spiral conveyor, stirring tank, oil pump, main machine, etc., which can effectively prevent organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer from agglomeration, and is an effective coating fertilizer production equipment.
Precautions for fertilization and coating operations
1. When the coating machine is running, please do not remove the protective device.
2. When the coating machine is running, it is forbidden to drill holes under the fuselage.
3. It is forbidden to carry out internal inspection and repair when the coater is running.
4. Do not touch the motor and wires without insulating gloves.
5. When inspecting the furnace and coating machine, it is forbidden to use mobile lights with a voltage higher than 12V.
6. If there is no perfect grounding wire, it is forbidden to start the coating machine. If there is current on the device, stop the machine immediately until the ground wire is repaired.
More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/