Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
The advantages of organic fertilizer processed by organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment are as follows:
(1) Organic fertilizer is a kind of agricultural fertilizer processed by the equipment system of organic fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer not only contains a large number of nutrients and trace elements necessary for plants, but also contains rich organic nutrients such as humic acid, Vitamins, auxin, antibiotics and small molecule compounds of organic nitrogen and phosphorus.
Therefore, organic fertilizer is the most comprehensive fertilizer. In addition, the amount of organic fertilizer allowed varies widely and usually does not harm crop growth. The use of organic fertilizer not only increases the crop yield in the current season, but also remains effective after several years, and the effect of fertilizer is slow and lasting.
(2) Organic fertilizer can improve soil physical and chemical properties and soil fertility. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, generally about 200g / kg. Organic matter is an important material basis of soil fertility. Humus is the main part of soil organic matter, accounting for 50% – 65% of the total soil organic matter.
Humus is a complex organic colloid, which can adjust and buffer soil pH. Increasing the amount of soil cation substitution can improve the soil fertility retention; Increasing the content of soil organic matter is conducive to the formation of good soil structure, especially water stable aggregates. Increasing soil structure can improve soil compactness, aeration, water holding rate and thermal conditions, which have a good effect on water and determine soil fertility by fertilizer, gas and thermal conditions.
It is beneficial to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve soil fertility.
(3) Organic fertilizer promoted soil microbial activity. Soil microorganism plays an important role in the transformation of organic matter, and is one of the important indicators to measure the level of soil fertility.
For example, the mineralization process of organic matter in soil, the effective process of organic nitrogen and phosphorus in soil and the biological nitrogen fixation process of beans are all related to the role of soil microorganisms.
Therefore, on the one hand, the application of organic fertilizer increased the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, on the other hand, it provided good environmental conditions for soil microbial activity, and significantly enhanced soil microbial activity.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.
1. Without adding any wetting agent, the material is compressed by the pressure of roller granulator to ensure the purity of raw material.
2. The compound fertilizer production line for npk granulation has the advantages of short process, low energy consumption and high yield.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
4. The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the proportion of products.
5. Flexible operation, suitable for a variety of raw materials, high output, low energy consumption, and can adjust the size of extrusion pressure by adjusting the hydraulic pressure.
The compound fertilizer production line is equipped with double roll granulator, which has the advantages of short process flow, low energy consumption and large output. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the bulk density of products. It is flexible in operation and can be used in a wide range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
Different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used to produce different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, an organic fertilizer manufacturing process designed to produce an organic fertilizer granulator. However, which fertilizer machines are included in the series?
In the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, it mainly includes fertilizer mixer, fertilizer crusher and fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer production of organic fertilizer can be divided into fermentation, mixing and granulation. Parts use different fertilizer machine types.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, the first thing is to use the fermentation composter to ferment the raw materials, and then use the horizontal mixer to mix the raw materials. To mix the raw materials, the raw materials need to be crushed first. The utility model uses a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is a fertilizer granulator used for producing organic fertilizer granulator and is made into an organic fertilizer granulator.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, attention should be paid to the use of raw materials. Due to the requirement of moisture and temperature for organic fertilizer granulator, we need to use drum dryer and cooler to dry the water of fertilizer granulator after granulation.
1. In the actual agricultural production, the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is only 30% – 45%. Some of the lost fertilizers are released into the atmosphere, some are lost with the flow of water and soil, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be directly absorbed and utilized by plants. In addition, it can lead to adverse consequences, such as soil salinization and hardening.
organic fertilizer manufacturing technology
When the organic fertilizer is applied, its beneficial biological activity can improve the soil structure, improve the ability of soil to retain water and fertilizer, so as to reduce the loss of nutrients. In addition, the effective utilization rate of fertilizer can be increased to more than 50%. The application of organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is more and more extensive.
NPK fertilizer to crops growth
The important influence of organic fertilizer on crops and NPK fertilizer
The quality of organic fertilizer can be improved. The effect of organic fertilizer as basic fertilizer was better than that of chemical fertilizer under the same nutrient content.
When stripping is used, the effect of completely decomposing organic fertilizer is better than that of chemical fertilizer, especially in improving the quality of agricultural products. Therefore, in the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, adding organic fertilizer into raw materials is more effective. Get more details of npk, and want to make npk fertilizer for your business, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line/
Organic fertilizer vs NPK
3. Organic fertilizer can promote the growth of soil microorganism and strengthen the absorption and utilization of crops. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, which is the place where all kinds of microorganisms grow and propagate. The organic matter of organic fertilizer can also produce various phenols, vitamins, enzymes, oxin and hormones in the process of decomposition, which can promote the growth of crop roots and the absorption of nutrients.
4. Reduce nutrient fixation and improve nutrient supply. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of organic acids, thermal acids and other hydroxyl substances, has a strong ability to combine with many metal elements to form a complex, to prevent the soil from fixing these nutrients and failure. For example, organic acids and other compounds in organic fertilizers can combine high activity aluminum ions in soil, prevent the combination of aluminum and phosphorus to form closed storage phosphorus which is difficult for crops to absorb, and greatly improve the content of available phosphorus in soil.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the content ratio of organic matter nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and the addition amount of other elements in organic compound fertilizer. Because organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is often used as basic fertilizer, it actually refers to the ratio of organic matter to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in basic fertilizer.
Therefore, two parts should be paid attention to when determining the formula of compound fertilizer in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing. The first step is the ratio of organic matter to inorganic fertilizer, and the second step is to determine the proportion of various fertilizers in inorganic fertilizer. Detailed info intro, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-line/
How to select raw matewrials
Organic inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer formed by adding inorganic fertilizer on the basis of organic materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to determine the formula of organic matter content of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. In raw materials selection and disposal, welcome to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-materials/
Raw materials proportions
Granulation equipment of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
This machine is suitable for compound fertilizer plant. The machine has been used by many fertilizer manufacturers and the quality of the products has been guaranteed. It can press the powder material directly into the particles under normal humidity. It is suitable for single element fertilizer and multi-element compound fertilizer, such as ammonium bicarbonate, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. the particle strength is high, no drying equipment is needed, and the production cost is greatly reduced.
The large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. It has the characteristics of large immersion conveyor, compact structure and less land occupation. It is an ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment for large immersion conveyor and vertical lifting materials.
The main uses of large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process are as follows:
1. Special conveyor belt is required for conveying materials with special requirements, such as high temperature materials containing acid, alkali, oil substance or organic solvent.
How to use it?
2. Within the dip angle range of belt conveyor
3. Corrugated wing conveyor belt is a general continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It uses a conveyor belt with corrugated wings and diaphragms. Therefore, it is especially suitable for large dip angle transportation.
Where can you use it?
4. The machine can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship and other industries. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials with bulk density of 0.5-2.5t/m3 in the humidity range of – 15 ° C to + 40 ° C.
With the further advancement of industrialization in China, robotization hardware has been applied increasingly more in the day by day fertilizer processing plants. Individuals have slowly moved from difficult work to mechanized creation. Programmed pressing machine is generally utilized in compost creation. It can not just improve the proficiency of natural manure creation line and compound compost creation line, yet additionally guarantee the nature of creation. All the more significantly, the programmed pressing machine further improves the exactness necessities in the manure creation measure.
PLC is a gadget uniquely intended for modern creation. In the event that the creation climate of programmed pressing machine is too unforgiving, electromagnetic impedance is exceptionally solid. Prior to guaranteeing the ordinary activity of programmed pressing machine in manure creation line, we should realize how to evade inappropriate establishment or use. So in the natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line, we should focus on the accompanying issues of programmed pressing machine.
1. Manure creation climate of programmed pressing machine. Completely programmed pressing machine is legitimately utilized in the mechanical field, and the ecological necessities are not high. Notwithstanding, if the surrounding temperature dips under 0℃ or above 50℃, the establishment of the programmed pressing machine will leave a ventilated spot. In the exceptional climate, we have to utilize the hood to secure.
2. To accomplish convective cooling beyond what many would consider possible, all segments of programmed pressing machine require to be introduced vertically. To evade outer electrical impedance, PLC must be far away from high-voltage power gracefully and gadgets, and can not be introduced in a control bureau with high-voltage gadgets. Every one of the three lines needs its own wiring.
Since the cycle of natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line are unique, and the utilization of programmed pressing machine is extraordinary, the creation line ought to be orchestrated by its own circumstance.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Fertilizer granulation is the key technology of organic fertilizer processing, and the quality of granulation directly affects the quality of final fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is suitable for green plants and animals, which is the key to carbon containing chemicals in the soil layer.
According to the processing route of organic fertilizer production line, organic fertilizer contains not only harmful substances, but also a lot of favorable substances.
1. It is very important to master the particle size distribution of fertilizer for the storage and transportation of chemical fertilizer. Granular fertilizer has good performance, and powder fertilizer is not easy to store. Fertilizer granules have good transport characteristics.
2. Low water soluble fertilizers are generally made into small particles to ensure that they melt reasonably and rapidly in the soil layer and are digested and absorbed by green plants.
Organic fertilizer granule
3. Fertilizer granulation improves the production process of agriculture and animal husbandry. The fertilizer granule has the function of slow releasing fertilizer, which is convenient not to be blown away by the wind.
4. Some inorganic components can be added to the organic fertilizer production line and granulated by the fertilizer granulator according to the formula to improve the fertility of the organic fertilizer. However, powdered fertilizers and inorganic components can easily absorb water and form blocky materials. Interested in fertilizer granules machines? welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
Slow release controlled fertilizers release nutrients slowly in the soil to meet the nutrient requirements of the whole crop growth period. In the process of NPK fertilizer production, slow release and control of fertilizer are realized by granulation and coating.
Slow release fertilizer means that the release rate of available nutrients in plants is lower than that of fast fertilizer after fertilization in soil. Controlled release fertilizer refers to the regulation of nutrient release according to the set release mode and nutrient absorption law of crops. Release not only refers to the release period of fertilizer, but also refers to the release rate of nutrients in fertilizer, which conforms to the law of crop fertilizer demand.
Ideally, controlled release fertilizer can artificially control the supply and release rate of nutrients according to the nutrient requirements of different stages of crop growth. That is to say, nutrients can be released when crops need them and retained in the soil when they are not needed, so that a single application can meet all stages of crop growth.
NPK fertilizer production line processing slow release controlled fertilizer
NPK fertilizer production line can slow release and control fertilizer through fluidization treatment. The main production processes are: batch processing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging. Fertilizer granulator is the key to slow release and control fertilizer processing. It determines the size, shape and hardness of fertilizer particles. Fertilizer granulator determines the appearance of the product, and the physical shape of the product also affects the fertilizer effect.
Rotary drum granulator is usually used for slow release and controlled fertilizer production for granulation. The roller granulator has the advantages of large production capacity, low production cost and spherical particles meet the production requirements of slow release fertilizer. The final stage of NPK fertilizer production and processing is coating. After particle coating, it becomes slow release fertilizer.
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer that integrates organic matter and inorganic fertilizer. Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer has various components, which can not only provide crop nutrients, but also improve soil biological activity and soil fertility, so it is widely used in cash crops.
Organic matter is an important component in organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, and its content directly determines the actual effect of bio-organic compound fertilizer. Therefore, the granulation process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer production line is particularly important. The organic fertilizer disc granulation production line can realize the complete treatment of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer has strong water absorption and looseness, and its water content, fineness and other factors have a greater impact on granulation. Therefore, organic matter plays an important role in the production of disc granulators. On the premise of keeping the compound fertilizer and other inorganic nutrients unchanged, increasing the input of organic matter is an important way to improve the quality of biological compound fertilizer.
However, organic matter has strong dispersibility and has a greater impact on granulation. The organic content is too high, which is not conducive to the production of the pan granulator.
Experiments show that in the production line of organic fertilizer disc granulation, the amount of organic matter is about 25%-35%, and a better granulation effect can be obtained. The process of organic fertilizer disc granulation production line is suitable for the production of granular organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
Disc granulator is one of the compound fertilizer production equipment. Its shape is mainly composed of disc, simple structure and intuitive granulation. In the production, by changing the parameters of the pelletizing plate, the production capacity of the equipment is improved, and the efficiency of the NPK fertilizer production line is improved.
Generally speaking, the diameter of Pan fertilizer granulator mainly depends on the output. Different fertilizer machine manufacturers will combine other equipment of NPK fertilizer production line according to their own conditions, such as annual production capacity. The annual production capacity of a 2-meter diameter disc granulator can reach more than 10000 tons, and the annual production capacity of a 2.2-meter diameter granulator can reach more than 15000 tons.
Therefore, the annual production capacity should be considered from the design point of view when selecting the disc diameter.
Pan fertilizer granulator
Once the diameter of the pan fertilizer granulator is determined, the plate height can also be basically determined. Generally speaking, the larger the diameter, the higher the disc height. However, the height of the disc also affects the granulation time. Due to the difference in friction coefficient between the raw material and the disc surface, the particles generated on the disc will have a grading effect.
Small particles will stop near the bottom of the disc, and large particles will be discharged from the edge. Therefore, the higher the edge of the disc, the longer the granulation time. If the disk is too high or too low, the ball forming time is short and the particle size is relatively small. Therefore, on the one hand, the plate height will affect the size of product particles discharged from the granulation plate, on the other hand, it will also affect the output.
Because if the material in the tray stagnation time is too long, the slower the product discharge speed, the larger the product particles, the larger the particles that do not meet the standard, and the lower the proportion of ball formation rate, it is very important to select the tray height reasonably.