Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
3) The type of raw materials determines the detailed equipment used in each process stage and affects the investment price of the equipment.
4) The production scale of an organic fertilizer production line is from 3000 tons to 250000 tons per year, which determines the capacity demand of the equipment and affects the price.
5) The recovery of resources mainly depends on the recovery of agricultural non-point source wastes, such as fuel and electricity raw materials and biogas residue as organic fertilizer raw materials.
6) The organic fertilizer production line can be used as feed for other purposes.
7) Construction site: the production site scale and investment scale must be determined according to the planned production scale.