1. Add the raw materials of batch processing system and the return of the whole production process to the rotary drum granulator. The rotary drum granulator is used for wet granulation, and the materials are gathered into the granules.
Rotary drum granulator
2. After metrological verification, concentrated sulfuric acid, dilute ammonium sulfate and cleaning solution of waste gas cleaning system are added into the mixing part of tubular reactor to mix and dilute.
3. After being measured and verified, the gas ammonia in the ammonia station can react with mixed acid quickly to produce high temperature ammonium sulfate and ammonium phosphate aqueous solution, which is evenly sprayed on the bed of granular material through atomizing nozzle.
4. After mixing other gas ammonia with steam, the monoammonium phosphate and super phosphate in the layer are reacted in the granulator again by the mixing device to release the reaction heat, while the wet raw material will aggregate the particles into the particles under the rotating action.
5. NPK fertilizer particles are transported to the rotary dryer and exchanged with hot air in the thermal spray furnace. Water evaporation of compound fertilizer granules.
6. The material is transported to the drum cutter to screen out the particles. The fine particles are immediately returned to the fertilizer granulator and regrouped into the granules. Large particles are crushed by the crusher and then returned to the granulator to form particles again.
7. Some semi-finished products are transported to rotary cooler to cool chemical fertilizer by blowing cold air or forced cooling air and water.
8. Qualified products are transported to the coating machine for polyurethane coating.
9. The finished product is transported to the automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
10. Exhaust gas is discharged after cleaning by dust collector, sedimentation chamber and water bath.
Organic fertilizer granulator is an important mechanical equipment for organic fertilizer production. The function of organic fertilizer granulator is irreplaceable. What are the advantages of organic fertilizer granulator compared with other fertilizer granulators? The following is a detailed description of its features.
Organic fertilizer granulator
In many organic fertilizer production equipment, the importance of organic fertilizer granulator is the first. The organic fertilizer granulator designed by our factory is the latest scientific and technological product developed on the basis of years of experience in compound fertilizer processing equipment design and production by Agricultural Machinery Research Institute.
Obtained the national utility model patent. It is used for granulation of various organic matters after fermentation. It breaks through the traditional granulation process of organic materials.
Instead of drying and crushing raw materials before granulation, spherical particles can be processed by direct ingredients, thus saving a lot of energy.
The characteristics of organic fertilizer granulator are used to produce pellets. The organic content can be as high as 100%. The granulation of organic matter can be completed.
Granulator uses organic particles under certain action, can be embedded in each other to grow, granulation does not need to add adhesive. Particles are solid and can be screened after granulation to reduce energy consumption without drying. Fermented organic matter can be processed in a fertilizer granulator. The moisture content of raw material is 20% – 40%.
Bio-organic fertilizer refers to animal and poultry manure as the main raw material, inoculated with microbial compound ingenuity, the use of biochemical technology and microbial technology to completely kill pathogens, parasite eggs, eliminate odor, the use of microorganisms to break down organic fertilizer, the transformation of macromolecule materials and then converted into small molecules, to achieve the purpose of deodorization, decomposition, fertilizer drying process, to produce good physical performance, carbon-nitrogen ratio, moderate fertilizer organic fertilizer. Bio-organic fertilizer belongs to biofertilizer. The difference between bio-organic fertilizer and microbial agent is mainly reflected in the strains, production processes and application techniques.
Bio-organic fertilizer fermentation
Bioorganic fertilizer production line flow
Microbiological agents are added to animal waste before fermentation. In the process of composting, organic solid waste such as animal and poultry manure is crushed and screened after fermentation, decomposition, dehydration, deodorization and so on. Can be used as commodity fertilizer products, but also as the production of bio-organic fertilizer, inorganic compound fertilizer raw materials. In other words, the products of the powdered organic fertilizer production line can be used as raw materials for the production line of bio-organic fertilizer. The process of bio-organic fertilizer production line mainly includes mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening and so on. Organic fertilizer granulators, fertilizer dryers, coolers, sieve machines, and packaging machines are required.