The main points of selecting complete sets of organic fertilizer production equipment are as follows
(1) Determine the size of the equipment: for example, you can determine how many tons can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, you can determine the price. The biggest characteristic of self-propelled dumper is that it saves a lot of manpower and material resources, and makes the production scale of fertilizer more flexible.
It is especially suitable for transforming agricultural waste, manure and organic domestic waste into high quality bio organic fertilizer. The biggest feature of the machine is that it integrates the crushing function of materials in the later stage of fermentation, improves the crushing efficiency and reduces the cost. It is especially suitable for the production of good bio organic fertilizer from microbial fermentation materials. Complete equipment model of general organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer.
(2) Determine the shape of particles: powder, cylindrical, oblate or standard round. The commonly used granulators are: disc granulator, mixing gear granulator, drum granulator, flat mold granulator and ring film granulator. The choice of granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer market. Different equipment, different prices.
(3) To determine the configuration level of equipment needed for biological fertilizer production: different configuration level, different equipment prices, different labor.
(4) Determine the type of fertilizer produced. It adopts four-wheel walking design. The rotary cutter shaft installed under the frame can overturn, fluff and shift the stack. It can rotate forward, backward or freely.
It only needs one person to control and drive. Or work in the workshop. The overall structure of the machine is reasonable, the force is balanced, firm, the performance is safe and reliable, and the operation and maintenance is simple and convenient. There are four kinds of common organic fertilizer: pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial compound fertilizer. The equipment varies with varieties.
(5) Selection of fermentation thrower: General fermentation forms include chimney fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation and drum fermentation. Different fermentation methods, different fermentation equipment.
(6) Determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, rice straw, drug residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond sludge, municipal sewage treatment plant sludge. Wait. The choice of equipment is slightly different with different raw materials.