The nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers produced and used in agriculture can also be mixed with the organic fertilizers produced by the organic fertilizer production line. How to use automatic fertilizer equipment to produce n, P and K fertilizer granulator?
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation of raw materials: evenly stirred raw materials are sent to the granulator for granulation (drum granulator can be used)
4. Granule drying: the granule made by the granulator is sent to the fertilizer dryer to dry the moisture in the granule, so as to improve the granule strength and facilitate storage.
5. Particle cooling: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate and easy to pack and transport after cooling.
6. Particle classification: classify the cooled particles, crush the unqualified particles, and then granulation, and screen the qualified products.
7. Finished film: coating and coating qualified products to increase the brittleness and roundness of particles.
8. Finished product packaging: store the film coated particles, i.e. the finished product, in a ventilated place.
Using fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process is more efficient and saves more production timew