With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is mainly to screen and magnetic separate the organic waste with a water content of about 30% ~ 35% after fermentation and decay to make a round grain organic fertilizer, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (the total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
After the fermented organic waste is screened by magnetic separation, the raw materials containing binder and other compatible components are measured according to the proportion requirements, and then lifted by bucket elevator to multi-dimensional high-efficiency mixer for rapid mixing.
The mixed material slides out of the mixing bin and is continuously and evenly sent to the extrusion granulator by the disc feeder to make cylindrical particles; The cylindrical particles are polished into spherical particles by the circular particle polishing and setting machine and formed by the belt.
The machine is sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine (three in one model). The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃) in the front section of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air cooling. After sufficient cooling, the materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder.
The screened finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator and measured and packaged by the packaging system; The screened large particles are crushed and returned to the mixed granulation system; The screened small particles (basically without powder) can be made into small packages and sold directly. Get more details on the granulation process, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/granulator-machine-for-fertilizer/
Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
The advantage of organic fertilizer manufacturing process is very obvious, it can make some organic fertilizers evenly distributed, and make nutrients evenly mixed together, so that organic fertilizers play a greater role in the land.
Production technology of organic fertilizer
The nutrition of organic fertilizer produced by disc granulator sx is relatively concentrated. When the fertilizer enters the soil, if it is not absorbed well, it will lead to uneven distribution of nutrients. In this way, most of the role of organic fertilizer will be lost, resulting in a piece of land over nutrition, half of the land allocation is too little, so the effect is very poor. The function of disc granulator is to granulate organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer production equipment can deal with environmental pollution and use renewable resources to turn waste into wealth. The technology of organic fertilizer production line has been gradually popularized, with decomposition clinker and chemical fertilizer as the main raw materials, mainly decomposition clinker, supplemented by chemical fertilizer, and then gradually reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer, add decomposition clinker, improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer.
How to produce high quality and high efficiency organic fertilizer through organic fertilizer production equipment?
1. If there are not enough effective bacteria in the organic fertilizer production line, we can’t talk about biological bacteria fertilizer. Our molding and drying systems ensure the number of live bacteria. Therefore, the materials used in the production of organic fertilizer must be completely fermented and decomposed.
2. In the process of organic fertilizer production, the key factor is to master the water content. Too dry will make it difficult for organic fertilizer to play a role in actual production and prolong the action time. Too wet is not good for preservation and use. At the same time, water index and dryness will affect the survival period of bacteria. Our molding and drying systems ensure an appropriate moisture index.
3. Raw material formula. Good formula can ensure the number of effective bacteria and provide more nutrition for crop growth. NPK fertilizer granulator mixes different materials into solid particles to ensure comprehensive fertilizer efficiency. Of course, our molding and drying system is to ensure that the formula of these raw materials will not be destroyed or changed due to production and processing.
It has become an urgent need and the only way to develop modern agriculture by using modern high-tech technology, to treat organic wastes such as crop straw, human and animal manure by using microorganisms, to treat them by using drum granulator and to produce commercial organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine Configurations for Estonian Customer
The composter adopts hydraulic operation system, tie rod steering wheel operation and crawler driving. The working width can reach 3 meters and the height can reach 1.3 meters. The creeping composter has strong working capacity and large output, which is suitable for large organic fertilizer plants.
This Estonian composter is durable, powerful and technologically advanced, so it is recognized as a solid composter among composters. The composter will not be used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. It is only used in the production process of organic fertilizer or biological organic fertilizer.
Estonian customer requirements
Estonian‘s customer used to buy compound fertilizer production line equipment from our company, but this time he bought a capping machine because the customer wanted to change from compound fertilizer production to organic fertilizer production.
What can be changed is the core of fertilizer in the production process. This fertilizer granulator is made by drum. Previously, customers purchased fertilizer granulator from our company. It is the latest product of our company. It can not only granulation of organic fertilizer, but also granulation of compound fertilizer. It is a star product of chemical fertilizer industry.
Want to know more fertilizer manufacturing equipment, welcome to consult. Go here for more types of project solutions.
Why people are keen on carbon based fertilizer production?
Organic carbon fertilizer based on high-quality lactic acid and semi acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, reduce soil bulk density, increase exchange capacity, adjust soil pH value, and contribute to improving soil moisture, fertilizer, heat preservation and ventilation capacity. Carbon based fertilizer can fundamentally improve the problems of soil hardening and soil fertilizer reduction.
In addition, humic acid is a kind of high molecular compound with multi-functional groups, which can provide sufficient carbon source and energy for soil microorganisms, promote the metabolism and reproduction of microorganisms, increase the retention of soil microorganisms, enhance the activity of soil microorganisms, and improve the soil environment.
Whether it is bamboo biochar, straw charcoal, or tobacco stem charcoal, the premise must be biomass charcoal. Fertilizers that are not in harmony with biomass charcoal can not be called true carbon based fertilizers. Carbon based fertilizer produced by sx organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is a kind of high quality fertilizer.
The emphasis of carbon based fertilizer is biochar, so the main function must be attributed to biochar. According to the porosity and strong adsorption capacity of biochar, the following points can be summarized:
1. Maintain soil moisture;
2. Increase microbial activity;
3. Lock nutrients in the soil;
4. Promote plant growth;
5. Establish lasting fertilizer efficiency.
Manufacturing technology of carbon based fertilizer
At present, carbon based fertilizer is also slowly circulating in the market, and its effect has been verified by many agricultural producers. The effect of carbon based fertilizer on improving soil and crop quality is significant. Carbon based fertilizer products also began to diversify gradually. Biochar can be processed into different types of carbon based fertilizer granules through the granulation process of disc granulator, flat mold granulator and roller granulator.
However, no matter what type of carbon based fertilizer, the ultimate goal is the same. Because of its porous characteristics and strong adsorption capacity, biochar is skillfully combined with various organic matter nutrients, inorganic nutrients and beneficial microorganisms to improve soil aggregate structure, enhance soil moisture and fertilizer retention capacity, enhance microbial activity and improve fertilizer utilization rate.