Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
In addition to the disc granulator, the fertilizer granulator is mainly suitable for the production of large-scale compound fertilizer. The investment of relevant equipment is large, the construction time is long, the energy consumption is high, the production cost is high, and there are certain environmental pollution problems.
The extrusion granulation plant for producing multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer has the advantages of small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, less construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has a certain popularization and application value in small compound fertilizer equipment production enterprises.
Extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line is to extrude materials by external force. The granulation process does not need steam, which can save boiler construction investment and coal production cost. The compound fertilizer production line does not introduce water and has no drying process in the whole production process, which eliminates the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line equipment, and can be dried with fuel and drying equipment.
Therefore, the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today’s energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production line, hot blast stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials in the production process. Burning coal in hot blast stove will produce a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas and pollute the atmosphere.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) in the production process, with great operation flexibility and flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has high pelletizing rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return and less caking in the production process, which has good economic benefits.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The production equipment of biological fertilizer project mainly includes fermentation part and granulation part. Even if organic fertilizer raw materials are well fermented, granulation is difficult, because organic raw materials are characterized by rough raw materials, light weight and low binding rate.
The bio organic fertilizer production line includes main equipment:
1. New type organic fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by the new process of wet continuous granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
2. Tipping machine: used for tipping and composting to improve fermentation speed and quality.
4. Conveyor: it is suitable for conveying loose materials or box items in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially in chemical fertilizer plant, cement plant and other environments.
5. Packaging scale: the packaging scale is mainly composed of automatic quantitative packaging scale (composed of storage hopper, feeder, weighing bag hopper, pressing mechanism, computer control, pneumatic actuator, etc.) and optional items (conveyor, sewing machine, etc.)/ Heat sealing machine).
There are several key factors to pay attention to in the selection of equipment: fermentation mode, organic raw materials, degree of mechanization and annual output. The quality of organic fertilizer depends on the fermentation site and the formula of the product.
The key factors of fermentation are: microorganism, carbon nitrogen ratio, carbon phosphorus ratio, water, pH value and aeration control. If a factor is not well controlled, it will cause incomplete fermentation, incomplete fermentation or too long fermentation time.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. It also depends on different soils and different crop formulations. If the fermentation is properly prepared, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is low. As a green fertilizer, it can also improve the environment of plant survival and soil granulation.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
The advantages of making organic fertilizer from traditional Chinese medicine residue are:
1. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. In addition to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutritional components, fermented drug residue also contains a variety of sugars, amino acids and other substances, which not only provide nutrients for crop growth, but also promote microbial activities and maintain micro ecological balance. Soil.
2. Fermentation residue fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms. After use, it can improve soil, improve crop root absorption and prevent diseases.
3. Secondary utilization, turning waste into treasure, reducing the use cost of chemical fertilizer and avoiding environmental pollution.
The organic content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is often more than 70%. According to the latest organic fertilizer standard, the total nutrient content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is usually not up to standard.
If the traditional Chinese medicine residue fermentation is used as raw material to produce organic fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus can be added to the traditional Chinese medicine residue. Chemical fertilizer or potassium fertilizer, or binary or ternary compound fertilizer, and then add biological fermentation bacteria to fully ferment and crush, which is the standard organic fertilizer. Different residues have different fermentation ratios.
Add the drug residue into the organic matter with high crude protein content such as livestock and poultry feces, bone meal and animal corpses, and add biological fermentation bacteria. Stack it with organic fertilizer dumper, stir it evenly and ferment for several days. During the fermentation process, the temperature rises continuously.
When the temperature reaches above 45 ℃, turn it over every 2 ~ 3 days, and the temperature of the stockpile can be maintained between 50 ~ 70 ℃. When the temperature drops slowly, stop turning the pile and let it stand for about a week to basically complete the decomposition and fermentation. After decomposition, it is crushed by the crushing device to obtain powdered organic fertilizer.
Nowadays, compared with powdered organic fertilizer, the best-selling organic fertilizer in the market is relatively easy to store and spread, and is favored by customers. If granular fertilizer is to be made, the powdered fertilizer shall be granulated by a fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Then it is dried, cooled, screened, and finally packaged for storage.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
Organic fertilizer refers to all kinds of animal manure (including animal manure and animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer, crop straw, leaves, dead branches, peat, etc.) by physical, chemical, biological or organic methods.
The three treatment technologies remove pathogens, viruses, insect eggs, grass seeds, harmful gases and liquids carried by animal debris through standard decomposition process, and fertilizer types that meet relevant national standards. After processing through the organic fertilizer production line, harmful substances are removed and rich in a large number of beneficial substances.
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process fertilizer into particles or powder. If it is powdery, just crush it. However, if it is granular, the powdered fertilizer needs to be granulated through the fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation quality affects fertilizer quality. The final finished fertilizer.
In the actual agricultural production, most farmers still choose to use granular organic fertilizer. So why granulate fertilizer in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer? What are the advantages of powder compared with organic fertilizer? Find machines for organic compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
1. Fertilizers with very low water solubility are usually crushed into small particles to ensure that they are quickly and effectively dissolved in the soil and absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer particle size is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizer. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and better transportation performance.
3. Some inorganic components can be added in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency of organic fertilizer. If inorganic components are added to powdered fertilizer, it is easy to absorb moisture and caking.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer particles play the role of slow-release fertilizer effect. Fertilization is convenient and not easy to be blown away by the wind.
The new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator produced by our company are widely used in the organic fertilizer granulation production line to meet the different production needs of customers and achieve good economic benefits.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
Humic acid is a mixture of natural organic macromolecular compounds. It exists widely in nature, and the proportion of humic acid in soil is the largest. Soil humic acid is a kind of physicochemical heterocomplex. The molecular weight of the mixture is polydisperse. The mixture consists of natural, high molecular weight, yellow to black, amorphous, gelatinous, fatty and aromatic organic polyelectrolytes, not expressed in a single chemical structure.
Humic acid fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer. Natural humic acid is formed by decomposition of plant residues. It widely exists in dry soil, river mud, shallow weathered coal, peat and lignite.
It contains carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other elements. It has certain fertilizer effect, but most of them are insoluble in dry water. If combined with potassium, sodium, ammonium and other substances, it is dried and ammoniated, and can be easily absorbed by plants as nutrients
Humic acid can be applied as unit fertilizer or compound fertilizer with humic acid as main component. Humic acid fertilizer is a multi-component compound fertilizer with humic acid as the main component and combined with other fertilizer elements and substances.
It is formally called black manure. It is also called organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer or black fertilizer because it has both organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. Because of its stimulating and buffering effects, it can also be called stimulating fertilizer, buffering fertilizer and breathing fertilizer; Because it is the essence extracted from peat and other coarse crystals, it can also be called peat essence.
So how to use humic acid to make organic fertilizer? As we all know, the first and very important step of the organic fertilizer production line is fermentation. First, raw materials containing humic acid and other raw materials such as peat are piled up for fermentation. The moisture content of raw materials should be controlled at a certain humidity to facilitate fermentation.
At the same time, in the second half of fermentation, the organic fertilizer dumper can be used to turn the material evenly, increase ventilation and oxygen content, greatly shorten the fermentation time and improve the fermentation quality. After fermentation, the compost can be crushed and stirred by crusher, mixer, granulator and other equipment, and the powder fertilizer can be granulated to obtain high quality and high nutrition humic acid organic fertilizer.
The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
NPK compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrition, high content and good physical properties. But how to use NPK compound fertilizer correctly? Three problems should be paid attention to in the application process.
First of all, NPK compound fertilizer should be selected according to different soil and crops. Only in this way can its fertilizer efficiency be exerted. Rice, wheat, corn and other food crops need more nitrogen fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer can be used; Leguminous crops can fix free nitrogen in the air, and can apply phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Some economic crops can choose ternary or multivariate compound fertilizer suitable for local soil and climate conditions.
The second is the combination of compound fertilizer and simple fertilizer. The nutrient composition of compound fertilizer is fixed. Only when combined with various element fertilizers can the nutrient requirements of crops in different periods be met.
Generally speaking, compound fertilizer should be used as base fertilizer, and simple fertilizer can be used as top fertilizer at peak and critical period. At the same time, organic fertilizer must be applied.
Third, the method should be appropriate. In various compound fertilizers, the proportion and form of various nutrients are different. In addition, soil and crop types are different, so fertilization methods should not be the same, should be treated differently.
Clay soil fertility should be applied deeply, sandy soil fertility can be removed easily, and a small amount of fertilizer can be applied. The compound fertilizer containing ammonium nitrogen should be covered deeply to reduce the loss. How to make npk fertilizer granules at large scale? Go here for more.
The compound fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium should be applied in a centralized way and near the root system to avoid nutrient fixation and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Generally speaking, expensive potassium dihydrogen phosphate should not be used as base fertilizer, but as external fertilizer or seed soaking.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
Fulvic acid is a kind of colloidal organic matter, which can make the soil loose, absorb water, ventilate and humidify, store water, resist drought, make the soil have good water, air and heat conditions, and is suitable for seed germination and growth. Seedling growth.
2： Improving saline alkali land
Fulvic acid has small molecular weight and high activity. It can adsorb harmful cations in soil, reduce the concentration of salt in soil, reduce the harm of salt to seeds and seedlings, and improve saline alkali soil.
1. Spraying fulvic acid on plant leaves can close stomata and reduce water transpiration.
2. Fulvic acid has a deep color, which is conducive to the absorption of solar energy; Fulvic acid will release heat during microbial decomposition, which can improve the ground temperature and play a role in cold protection.
4: disease and insect resistance
Fulvic acid can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the resistance of plants.
5: resistance to heavy metal pollution
Fulvic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in soil, capturing heavy metal ions in soil and preventing them from entering the biological cycle.
6: improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: when nitrogen is applied to soil, it is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or discharge into rivers. Fulvic acid can absorb nitrogen in soil, reduce its volatilization and loss, and improve its utilization
2. Dephosphorization: when phosphorus is applied to the soil, it is easy to be fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid can be released from soil by chelating phosphorus, which can be used for plant absorption and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus.
3. Active potassium: the potassium applied to the soil is mostly in the form of potassium salt, which cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Fulvic acid can be converted into soluble potassium through ion exchange, which can increase the available potassium in soil and improve the utilization rate of potassium.
4. Trace element fertilizer: fulvic acid can chelate with insoluble trace elements to produce humic acid trace element chelate with good solubility and can be absorbed by crops, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by roots and leaves.
7： Promote crop growth and development
1. Fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of root system, resulting in a great increase in the ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients.
The stimulating effect of fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of vegetative parts of plants. There are plant height, stem diameter, leaf thickness and so on.
Fulvic acid had a good effect on tillering and reducing air rate, and could increase grain weight and yield.
8: adjust soil pH value
Fulvic acid has many functional groups, which can combine with acid and alkali, and adjust soil pH according to crop needs.
Now we introduce an organic fertilizer production line. The main machine of organic fertilizer production line is a new type of organic fertilizer granulator.
Characteristics of new organic fertilizer granulator
(1) The product particles are round balls
(2) The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% and made into pure organic particles
(3) Organic particles can grow up under a certain force, and there is no need to add adhesive during granulation.
(4) The product has large particles and can be directly screened after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption
(5) After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can reach 20% – 40%.
Manure is organic matter, in addition to green manure, most of it comes from animal manure, which can be used as agricultural organic fertilizer.
Manure improves soil fertility by adding organic matter and nutrients (such as nitrogen), which are used by bacteria, fungi and other organisms in the soil. Then higher organisms feed on fungi and bacteria in the life chain of soil food web.
In the past, the term “manure” included inorganic fertilizer, but this usage is very rare now.
Most animal faeces consist of faeces. Common forms of animal manure include farmyard manure (FYM) or farm mud (liquid manure). FYM also contains plant materials (usually straw), which are used as bedding for animals and absorb feces and urine.
Agricultural fertilizers in liquid form, called slurries, are produced by more intensive livestock feeding systems using concrete or slats instead of straw bedding. Different animal faeces have different quality and need different application amount when used as fertilizer.
For example, horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, turkeys, rabbits and bird droppings from seabirds and bats all have different characteristics. For example, the contents of nitrogen and potassium in sheep manure are very high, while the contents of nitrogen and potassium in pig manure are relatively low. How to make pig manure compost? Here are solutions for you: https://manurefertilizermachine.com/composting-pig-manure/
Horses mainly eat grass and some weeds, so horse manure may contain grass and weed seeds, because horses don’t digest seeds like cattle. Cow manure is a good source of nitrogen and organic carbon. The content of nitrogen and phosphate in chicken sand is very high, and it is highly praised for these two characteristics.
Some people call human excrement human excrement, others use the word “human excrement”. Like animal manure, it can be used as a soil conditioner (reusing waste in agriculture). Sewage sludge is a kind of material containing human excreta, because it is produced after sewage treatment plant mixes excreta with water and processes wastewater.
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to water content.
2. The particle polishing machine makes the spherical particles uniform in size, smooth in surface and high in strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Belt conveyor and other supporting equipment are used to connect the whole line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. The equipment can be selected according to your actual needs.
1. Tipping machine. The function of this machine is to turn the fermented materials evenly, make them fully contact with the air, disperse part of the water, and crush the large and small materials into powder. It has the function of pulverizer.
2. Forklift feeder, the function of this machine is to store the fermented materials and transport them evenly and quantitatively to the next link. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the conveying speed of belt conveyor. The silo is equipped with anti smashing net, which can make the materials fall into the silo slowly and separate the large materials. The middle and lower part of the silo is equipped with an anti blocking mixing device to prevent material blockage.
3. The new chain crusher can crush the fermented material into powder with more than 40 mesh, and the moisture content of the material is controlled below 40%.
4. Drum screening machine, the role of the machine is to screen the crushed materials, finished materials into the next process. As the screened material is semi wet, the screen is easy to block, and generally equipped with anti blocking and impact devices. Bulk or granular materials are sifted out to see their composition for re fermentation or disposal.
5. Dynamic batching machine. The function of this machine is to mix several materials in strict accordance with the set proportion. Several kinds of materials are gathered on the belt conveyor and transported to the mixer for mixing. The batching accuracy of this machine is 5 ‰.
6. The double shaft mixer or the single shaft mixer, the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer, can play the role of continuous mixing belt conveying, so that the materials can be fully mixed evenly.
7. Buffer bin. The function of this machine is to store finished organic fertilizer materials. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the speed of the conveyor. It can realize the electrical control of the packing scale, transport the materials when needed, and stop the transport when not needed, so as to ensure that the powder packing scale has flowing materials at any time and will not cause material blockage.
8. This machine is used for quantitative packaging of finished materials (20-50kg). There are two types of bucket (weighing before bag sticking and directly dropping after bag sticking) and no bucket (weighing after bag dropping). The bucket scale is equipped with automatic folding machine, automatic sewing machine and automatic trimming machine, which only needs one person to operate.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Commercial compost can be produced by using compost line to produce compost granulator. Composting does not use municipal solid waste, sludge as raw materials, heavy metals exceed the standard, without high temperature or harmless treatment of inferior compost.
Fertilizer: must be applied after fermentation and ripening, and should be applied selectively according to soil quality. For example, in cohesive soil, compost should be used, and fertilizers with high content of mineral elements, such as sheep manure and cattle manure, should be used. Is applied.
Fresh faeces contain cellulose and lignin that are difficult to decompose. Carbon and nitrogen are relatively large, and most of nitrogen is fertilizer. If fresh manure is used directly, it will compete with crops for fertilizer. In the process of microbial decomposition, soil nutrients and water are absorbed.
When fermenting fertilizer, composting diverter is the main equipment to complete the fermentation process. In the composting process or biological fertilizer production process, sometimes the composting machine is used to simplify the natural fermentation process and save the time of composting fertilizer.
Green manure: mainly pay attention to the variety characteristics of green manure, sowing time, sowing time, etc. On the other hand, it is necessary to apply green manure properly to achieve the effect of small fertilizer and large fertilizer.
Cake fertilizer: only used as topdressing. When applied directly, cake fertilizer should be fully crushed, and then put into the ditch, slightly separated from the root system, so as to avoid rooting. The system will not burn off heat during fermentation.
In addition, in the application of compost, we should also pay attention to the use of inorganic fertilizer, biological bacteria fertilizer, etc., in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops. When making fertilizer, we should use and equip more different types and series of fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer manufacturing process. Want to make your own compost, go here.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, organic fertilizer manufacturing machine plays an important role in agricultural production. Agricultural products grown with organic fertilizers taste good and can effectively maintain their own unique nutrition and flavor, such as fruits and vegetables. The public gradually realized the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
First, organic fertilizer has a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the particle structure of the soil and improve the composition of the soil. Microbes spread very fast in the soil, like an invisible web. After the microbial cells die, there are many test tubes in the soil. These pipes not only increase the permeability of soil, but also make the soil soft and not easy to lose nutrients and water, thus improving the water storage of soil and avoiding and eliminating soil hardening.
Secondly, organic fertilizer can effectively inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, so less spraying can be done. If you take the medicine for years in a row, it can effectively inhibit underground pests, labor, money and pollution.
Thirdly, 95% of trace elements in soil exist in insoluble state, which can not be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a lot of organic acids. Commercial organic fertilizer, which is processed by NPK fertilizer granulating machine, can rapidly manufacture calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other trace elements necessary for plants. The dissolved mineral elements can be absorbed and utilized by plants directly, which greatly improves the fertilizer supply capacity of soil.
Fourth, the microorganisms in organic fertilizer have strong vitality. Long term soil survival, nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus removal bacteria and other microorganisms can release potassium and phosphorus from the air, which are not easily absorbed into the soil by crops and continuously supply crops. Nutrients. Organic fertilizers also have long-term effects.
Fifth, the actual utilization rate of fertilizer production line is only 30% – 45%. The loss of fertilizer is decomposed and released to the atmosphere. Some of the soil erosion is considered to be missing, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be absorbed directly by plants. When applied to organic fertilizer, soil structure can be improved due to beneficial biological activity, which increases the ability of soil water conservation and nutrient, thus reducing the loss of nutrients. More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
Phosphorus and potassium, together with beneficial microorganisms, increased the effective utilization rate of fertilizer by 50%.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
The prospect of organic fertilizer industry is very good. Especially in recent years, with people’s attention to food safety, the expectation of organic food, ecological agriculture, sustainable agriculture and green ecological agriculture is higher and higher. We all hope that when we enjoy the delicious food, we don’t have to worry about the hormone problems and the discomfort caused by the excessive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
1. Raw material composition: mainly determined according to local market demand and local soil test results; go to https://compostturnermachine.com/ get profesional machines and solutions in this process.
3. Agglomeration and comminution: the large agglomerates mixed and stirred evenly are comminuted to facilitate the subsequent granulation process. Chain crusher is mainly used;
4. Material granulation: the crushed materials are evenly stirred and transported to the fertilizer granulator by belt conveyor for granulation (drum granulator, double roll granulator or disc granulator can be used). The links in the process of organic fertilizer production;
5. Primary screening: the preliminary screening of semi-finished products and unqualified particles is usually returned to the mixing and for post-treatment through the drum screening machine;
6. Particle drying: the particles made by granulator and screened by first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture in the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and facilitate storage. Drum dryer is usually used;
7. Particle cooling: the temperature of dry fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack and transport, and can be cooled by cooler;
8. Secondary classification of particles: the cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are crushed and granulated, and then the qualified products are screened out and screened by the secondary drum screen.
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, coater is used for coating.