Fertilizer packaging machine can be divided into automatic packaging machine and semi-automatic packaging machine from the degree of automation. The former does not require human involvement in the entire packaging process, while the latter requires some auxiliary cooperation. Of course, the price of the two fertilizer manufacturing equipment is different, and customers can choose according to their own needs.
Semi-automatic packaging machine only needs to hang the bag manually. The weighing method of the equipment can be selected according to the actual needs of the upper weighing and lower weighing. The material falls due to gravity. When the weight is close to the target weight, the unique two-stage control valve ensures accurate weighing of the material.
This way not only requires a lot of human resources, but also highly polluting materials are easy to cause harm to the human body, especially the work efficiency is much lower than that of fertilizer packaging machines.
With the continuous development and improvement of packaging machines, a variety of products such as single bucket packaging scales and double bucket packaging scales have been derived for users to choose. When purchasing, users can freely choose according to their own materials and packaging needs.
In the granulation process of disc fertilizer granulator, adhesive needs to be added to form the particles. The binder can be compounded by ordinary inorganic minerals in a certain proportion. When potassium chloride is granulated, the adhesive has synergistic effect.
When using adhesive granulation, it has a good effect on granulation rate and particle strength. Potassium chloride is granulated by disc fertilizer granulator, and the particles are spherical.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
NPK fertilizer production line deals with potassium chloride fertilizer. First, all raw materials are mixed through the batching system and crushed to the appropriate particle size through the chain mill. The disc fertilizer granulator makes the powder into particles.
Disc fertilizer granulator NPK fertilizer production line
When applying potassium chloride, attention should be paid to the appropriate potassium application period.
The application period of general potassium fertilizer should be early or not late, and it should be used as base fertilizer and early recovery period. When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is small, it can be used as base fertilizer at one time.
When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is large or the soil texture is light, the application effect of base fertilizer and topdressing is better.
Soil nutrients and fertilization should also be considered when determining the appropriate application period of potassium fertilizer.
In the soil with serious potassium deficiency, the middle soil potassium fertilizer should be fully applied with potassium fertilizer as the base fertilizer, appropriate organic fertilizer as the base fertilizer, combined with topdressing.
Pay attention to the application method of potassium chloride. The centralized application of potassium fertilizer is conducive to improve its utilization rate and achieve good results. However, direct contact with seeds or seedlings is not recommended. For general crops, the combination of soil fertilization and foliar fertilization can be adopted.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/