Drying process is also the key of NPK fertilizer production line. The fertilizer should be dried after granulation to reduce the moisture in the particles and increase the hardness of the particles, which is very important to the quality of the fertilizer.
1. The installed dryer shall be subject to an empty machine test for not less than 4 hours. In case of any abnormality during commissioning, it shall be handled in time.
2. After commissioning, retighten all connecting bolts, check and supplement lubricating oil. After the test is normal, the load test can be carried out.
3. Before load test run, single air test run shall be conducted for each auxiliary machine. After the single machine test is successful, transfer to the joint test.
Detailed info on rotary drum dryer from sx, go to https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/rotary-drum-drying-machine/
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
11. It is forbidden to stop at high temperature to prevent the cylinder from bending and deformation.
12. In case of sudden power failure, close the hot blast stove immediately, stop feeding, and turn the cylinder half a circle every 15 minutes until the cylinder cools down.
The operating procedures of this fertilizer manufacturing process should be careful and professional. Failure to follow this procedure will cause the cylinder to bend.