In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
As a part of granular organic fertilizer equipment, the main process means of powdery organic fertilizer equipment are as follows: fermenting organic fertilizer raw materials, livestock manure or domestic waste, sludge, grain, biogas residue, etc. After decomposition, comminution and mixing, packaging.
The basic process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, mixing and packaging. In this way, compared with the simple powder fertilizer technology, the processing of powder organic fertilizer can be completed. Granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The basic process configuration of granular organic fertilizer machine is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, crushing, granulation, cooling and packaging. After cooling, the granulator can package, store or sell the system and equipment for each process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Fermentation system: the raw materials fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixing mixer, special elevator and electric automatic control system;
2. Drying system: mainly equipped with belt conveyor, rotary dryer, cooler, including induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: composed of settling chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: including semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, etc.
Production line of organic fertilizer powder:
Powder production of organic fertilizer
5. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder and vibrating screen, which can match 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time.
6. The mixing system can be equipped with horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.
7. Pelletizer equipment is required for organic fertilizer pelletizing system. The selected pelletizer equipment includes: organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, Hefei combined pelletizer, roller pelletizer, disc pelletizer, special pelletizer for organic fertilizer, shot blasting machine, etc.
8. Drying system: the organic fertilizer drying system consists of rotary dryer and cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: it is mainly composed of roller screening machine, which can be equipped with screening machine and two screening machines, so that the yield is higher and the particles are better; after screening, it can be used to protect fertility, and not distribute 10 finished product packaging systems, generally including electronic quantitative packaging scale, garbage can, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the full-automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer equipment can be realized; the conveyor system mainly adopts belt conveyor and screw conveyor.
Fertilizer manufacturing process of organic fertilizer granulator:
The complete fertilizer manufacturing process revolves around these processes and uses machines to complete the production process. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we have not only designed an organic fertilizer production line, but also designed a biological fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer granulator.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
With the continuous development of economy, various negative effects caused by environmental pollution also follow. If we can not solve the problem of air pollution for the time being, the consequences will be more serious. While bringing adverse effects to people’s lives, it also directly leads to more dangerous diseases, which makes more and more users use the production process of organic fertilizer and worries many manufacturers. At the same time, users themselves are more worried about this situation. How does the organic fertilizer machine, disposal , welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
The use of users is more concerned by enterprises. In the development of new products, also according to the use of improved. When tracking the after-sales situation, manufacturers usually send appropriate manpower to interview users who purchase organic fertilizer equipment, and record various situations encountered in use, so as to facilitate future production and provide corresponding opinions to users. The use of users directly leads to the research and development direction of new products.
The main problem occurs in the normal use of the process, so it is necessary to conduct proper after-sales tracking. We give users a certain sense of security, provide them with suitable NPK fertilizer granulator, let users know their own equipment, the error will be reduced to a small.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
With the development of economy, the agricultural industry is also developing, driving the development of some agricultural equipment. The dryer of organic fertilizer production line is one of them. The rotary drum dryer has reasonable design, excellent production performance, advanced technology, high output and small floor area.
The technology and adaptability of bio organic fertilizer dryer are constantly improved.
The dryer with electricity as fuel has environmental protection technology. The smaller, the more uniform. This is a better dryer. Fuel makes fuel fuller and dry material better. But in this case, the cost of fuel will increase. Therefore, some customers add the quality of this coal to some inferior coal, which can reduce the investment cost. However, in this case, the temperature in the machine will fluctuate and uneven, which will affect the quality of the dried material and achieve the desired effect, so it is not worth paying for this.
But we have to add inferior coal. Experts said that some inferior coal can be added to high-quality coal, but not too much, so the consequences are not obvious and fuel costs can be saved. Therefore, the use of coal as fuel drying equipment, the correct use of coal will produce unexpected results.
Rotary drum dryer is a special drying equipment with high moisture content, high viscosity, high water holding capacity and low calorific value specially designed for NPK fertilizer production process. The internal structure of the dryer has been specially designed, which not only improves the thermal efficiency, but also has the advantages of simple process design, low investment and operation cost. It is more suitable for users who need long-term storage of the granules treated by drum granulator
Increasing the inlet air temperature of the dryer can improve the thermal efficiency of the dryer, and the inlet air temperature is limited by the allowable temperature of the product. In the parallel flow particle suspension dryer, the surface temperature of the particles is low, so the inlet temperature of the drying equipment may be much higher than the allowable temperature of the product.
1. In the solid granulation process of rotary drum granulator, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride and other single base fertilizers are used as raw materials and mixed in a certain proportion (mainly determined by the local market demand and soil test results)).
3. The material is sent to the drum granulator by belt conveyor, and agglomerates to form particles through a series of humidification and heating processes.
4. The particles here are only semi-finished products. They need further treatment, including drying, screening, cooling and packaging. After all these steps, high quality compound fertilizer products can be obtained.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer granules production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
1. High granulation rate, drum granulator can adjust speed and control granulation.
2. Using solid granulation method, raw materials are easy to obtain and processing is relatively simple.
3. Liquid and steam injection is easy, and pipes and frames are provided.
4. Low investment, low production cost and high return.
5. The drum granulator uses the corrosion-resistant rubber engineering plastic as the lining to better protect the material from drum damage.
6. The particles produced belong to the secondary processing of base fertilizer, so there is almost no environmental pollution problem.
7. High quality steel and gear, stable operation, low noise.
8. Equipped with armrest shovel to help clean the roller.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.