In the process of organic fertilizer processing, organic fertilizer equipment is completed through a certain process, and only a few kinds of equipment can achieve the purpose from production to finished products. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer mainly includes fermentation composting turner, crusher, screening machine, packaging machine and so on. The following describes how organic fertilizer equipment is granulated and processed.
Bio Organic fertilizer production granulation process
1. The groove turning machine adopts groove biological fermentation. Depending on the scale of your production, you need to build 4 fermenters with a width of 3 meters and a length of 50 meters. The fermentation products are continuously poured into the fermentation tank and moved daily with a flap machine to the other end of the fermentation tank. Three meters long, can achieve the purpose of water transfer, uniform mixing, can save a lot of land and labor. The purpose of full decomposition can be achieved.
2. Forklift truck with shovel to transfer the advanced fermentation organic fertilizer into the fermentation tank to the semi-finished product stacking area, convenient to transport the thrown high-grade fermentation organic fertilizer every day to use the dump truck, and timely discharge the tank.
3. The screening machine will sift the fermented organic fertilizer to separate the large pieces and debris inside to facilitate the next step of crushing and packaging.
4. The crusher will sift out the large pieces of organic fertilizer chips and stones after crushing, which is both beautiful and can ensure product quality.
5. The mixer can mix the crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality, and at the same time, when adding trace elements, it plays a mixing role in the production of special fertilizers and the manufacturing process of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers.
6. Granulator. Granulation is made by drumming, and the premixed organic fertilizer is granulated. If granulation is not required, it is sold directly in packaging.
More detailed info, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/