The prospect of organic fertilizer industry is very good. Especially in recent years, with people’s attention to food safety, the expectation of organic food, ecological agriculture, sustainable agriculture and green ecological agriculture is higher and higher. We all hope that when we enjoy the delicious food, we don’t have to worry about the hormone problems and the discomfort caused by the excessive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
1. Raw material composition: mainly determined according to local market demand and local soil test results; go to https://compostturnermachine.com/ get profesional machines and solutions in this process.
2. Mixing : the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to increase the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles, and the horizontal mixer or pot mixer is used for mixing;
3. Agglomeration and comminution: the large agglomerates mixed and stirred evenly are comminuted to facilitate the subsequent granulation process. Chain crusher is mainly used;
4. Material granulation: the crushed materials are evenly stirred and transported to the fertilizer granulator by belt conveyor for granulation (drum granulator, double roll granulator or disc granulator can be used). The links in the process of organic fertilizer production;
5. Primary screening: the preliminary screening of semi-finished products and unqualified particles is usually returned to the mixing and for post-treatment through the drum screening machine;
6. Particle drying: the particles made by granulator and screened by first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture in the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and facilitate storage. Drum dryer is usually used;
7. Particle cooling: the temperature of dry fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack and transport, and can be cooled by cooler;
8. Secondary classification of particles: the cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are crushed and granulated, and then the qualified products are screened out and screened by the secondary drum screen.
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, coater is used for coating.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished pills.