Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
As a part of granular organic fertilizer equipment, the main process means of powdery organic fertilizer equipment are as follows: fermenting organic fertilizer raw materials, livestock manure or domestic waste, sludge, grain, biogas residue, etc. After decomposition, comminution and mixing, packaging.
The basic process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, mixing and packaging. In this way, compared with the simple powder fertilizer technology, the processing of powder organic fertilizer can be completed. Granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The basic process configuration of granular organic fertilizer machine is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, crushing, granulation, cooling and packaging. After cooling, the granulator can package, store or sell the system and equipment for each process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Fermentation system: the raw materials fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixing mixer, special elevator and electric automatic control system;
2. Drying system: mainly equipped with belt conveyor, rotary dryer, cooler, including induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: composed of settling chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: including semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, etc.
Production line of organic fertilizer powder:
Powder production of organic fertilizer
5. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder and vibrating screen, which can match 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time.
6. The mixing system can be equipped with horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.
7. Pelletizer equipment is required for organic fertilizer pelletizing system. The selected pelletizer equipment includes: organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, Hefei combined pelletizer, roller pelletizer, disc pelletizer, special pelletizer for organic fertilizer, shot blasting machine, etc.
8. Drying system: the organic fertilizer drying system consists of rotary dryer and cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: it is mainly composed of roller screening machine, which can be equipped with screening machine and two screening machines, so that the yield is higher and the particles are better; after screening, it can be used to protect fertility, and not distribute 10 finished product packaging systems, generally including electronic quantitative packaging scale, garbage can, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the full-automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer equipment can be realized; the conveyor system mainly adopts belt conveyor and screw conveyor.
Fertilizer manufacturing process of organic fertilizer granulator:
The complete fertilizer manufacturing process revolves around these processes and uses machines to complete the production process. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we have not only designed an organic fertilizer production line, but also designed a biological fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Microbial fertilizer can also be produced in the process of fertilizer manufacturing. As a new type of organic fertilizer, it can be produced through the production line of biological fertilizer, and its price is far higher than that of fertilizer and organic fertilizer. So almost all people who have used microbial fertilizer will choose to buy it again. What is the reason?
1. Deterioration of soil environment
The long-term use of single fertilizer leads to the deterioration of soil environment. Soil degradation will affect the reproductive and metabolic capacity of beneficial microorganisms and even lead to death. Some harmful microorganisms will take the opportunity to reproduce in large quantities. , invade the root of the plant and spread to the whole plant. Because of the growing of crops in soil, there are problems in the soil, which has a great influence on crops.
Most plants are suitable for the micro acid and micro alkali environment. However, the existence of a large number of acid ions makes the root system unable to absorb and secrete substances normally, which leads to the root nutrition can not keep up with, which affects the growth of the whole plant.
The utilization of fertilizer decreased. The long-term use of this fertilizer in fertilizer production leads to the deposition of a large number of elements such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil. When applied again, it will not be absorbed by the soil, but it will leach along the water, resulting in acidizing the soil environment.
2. The environment of Rhizosphere Microorganism worsens
Rhizosphere is a part of the soil micro soil region which is different from soil in physical, chemical and biological characteristics due to the influence of plant root activity. The difference between soil and soil is pH value, microbial activity change, etc. Here are solutions for you to make qualified bio fertilizer products.
The microorganisms that grow and propagate under the influence of plant roots in soil can transform organic matter into organic matter and provide nutrition for plants; meanwhile, they can secrete vitamins, etc., so as to promote the growth of plants.
The increase of acid iron content in soil will affect the change of micro ecological environment of roots, worsen the living environment of microorganisms, reduce the decomposition ability of organic matter and secretion, make the root malnourishment and affect the growth of plants.
Picture of NPK fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line to be designed:
3. Advantages of microbial fertilizer:
Microbial fertilizer is a product with special fertilizer effect caused by the life activities of microorganisms. It has many functions that other fertilizers do not have.
1) Improve soil fertility: nitrogen fixing microorganisms can increase nitrogen sources in soil; phosphorus and dissolved potassium microorganisms can decompose insoluble phosphorus in soil to absorb and use crops; in addition, the application of bacterial fertilizer can rapidly propagate and form a powerful beneficial plant flora, fundamentally improve the ecological structure of soil and make the hardened soil loose and permeable.
2) Enhance the resistance and worm resistance of crops: the growth and propagation of beneficial microorganisms in fertilizer can form the dominant population of the micro ecosystem of rhizosphere soil of crops, and inhabit the growth and reproduction of other harmful microorganisms; microorganisms can stimulate the growth of crops and improve the ability of agricultural products to resist adverse environment; the strains in fertilizer can induce the production of superoxide dismutase And eliminate the harmful factors in the environment, can improve the resistance of crops and reduce diseases.
3) Improve the ecological organic matter of crops. Microbial fertilizer can stimulate the fixed potassium, calcium, zinc and other micronutrients in the soil, and produce a variety of plant elements, stimulate and regulate the growth of crops, improve the quality of crops, improve taste and keep fresh. It is long and more resistant to storage.
Want to make bio fertilizer from manure wastes, here are guidelines for your reference.
Whether it is microbial fertilizer or organic fertilizer, we can design various fertilizer production lines through fertilizer equipment to produce various types of fertilizer. As a professional fertilizer mechanism manufacturer, we can not only produce organic fertilizer machine or NPK, but also can design different fertilizer production lines to produce various types of fertilizer granulator. For example, a bio fertilizer production line designed to produce a bio organic fertilizer granulator.
1. In the solid granulation process of rotary drum granulator, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride and other single base fertilizers are used as raw materials and mixed in a certain proportion (mainly determined by the local market demand and soil test results)).
3. The material is sent to the drum granulator by belt conveyor, and agglomerates to form particles through a series of humidification and heating processes.
4. The particles here are only semi-finished products. They need further treatment, including drying, screening, cooling and packaging. After all these steps, high quality compound fertilizer products can be obtained.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer granules production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
1. High granulation rate, drum granulator can adjust speed and control granulation.
2. Using solid granulation method, raw materials are easy to obtain and processing is relatively simple.
3. Liquid and steam injection is easy, and pipes and frames are provided.
4. Low investment, low production cost and high return.
5. The drum granulator uses the corrosion-resistant rubber engineering plastic as the lining to better protect the material from drum damage.
6. The particles produced belong to the secondary processing of base fertilizer, so there is almost no environmental pollution problem.
7. High quality steel and gear, stable operation, low noise.
8. Equipped with armrest shovel to help clean the roller.
All kinds of animal manure and livestock manure contain a lot of organic matter. We can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to treat these raw materials and use them as organic raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. Describe the production line of fertilizer production line.
After meeting people’s material and cultural needs, people have higher and higher requirements for human settlements and ecological environment. From the mother to meet the needs of the ecological environment, aquaculture caused by air pollution, water pollution and soil pollution is also disgusting. Therefore, how to deal with feces and protect the environment has become one of the important issues to restore people’s stability and healthy development. Animal manure, chicken manure and cow manure must be treated with the production equipment of the organic fertilizer production line.
Animal fertilizer, such as cow dung production line equipment, is used to process cow dung into organic fertilizer, which is then applied to the soil. It can not only improve the soil environment, improve human settlements, reduce pollution, reduce pollution, but also recycle the ecological environment resources after applying organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer production line is the environmental protection equipment of cattle industry in the new era.
How to design a project? In the manure and organic fertilizer production line, we are equipped with different series of fertilizer equipment, but also need to use different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator.
In manufacturing technology, it is necessary to use fermentation composting machine to ferment organic raw materials, and use fermentation technology to kill bacteria in organic raw materials. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, fertilizer crusher is needed to crush. The big raw materials are made into powder. Then put it into the fertilizer mixer to mix.
After mixing, if a granulator is needed, a fertilizer granulator is equipped in the organic fertilizer production process to granulate. Granulator type we can choose a new type of organic fertilizer granulator. Granulator is specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. For more other types of fertilizer granulator, we can choose drum granulator.
The design of this fertilizer equipment is not only suitable for cwo manure production in the process of cattle dung fertilizer production, but also for compound fertilizer granulator. Generally, to produce organic fertilizer granulator, we need to first use drum dryer to dry the granulator, and then use fertilizer screening machine to separate high-quality organic fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer granulator comes from the unequal fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer production line designed by fertilizer manufacturing technology can produce organic fertilizer granulator, which not only improves the fertilizer production efficiency, but also meets the requirements of environmental protection. Using production line technology, cow manure organic fertilizer equipment can produce fertilizer as organic fertilizer, which has great advantages.
The necessity and feasibility of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure; the technical scheme of enzyme organic fertilizer project from manure; the economic analysis and investment estimation of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure. The background of organic fertilizer equipment project and the necessity of construction, under the background of the project, the pollutants mainly come from: the excrement produced by collective breeding; the emission of organic matter.
If the feces are not treated in a centralized way, it will seriously pollute the air and water quality, and have a very serious impact on people’s lives. Therefore, the feces will be treated in the breeding process to achieve clean reproduction and turn waste into treasure. The treated feces are original, and can significantly improve the quality of crops and reduce the production of harmful substances and heavy metals in crops Content, good for human health.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we can not only design cattle manure organic fertilizer production line, but also design biological fertilizer production line to produce biological organic fertilizer granulator.
Feeding preparation of rotary drum screen fertilizer production line
As the necessary equipment for NPK fertilizer and organic fertilizer production, roller screen has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise and less dust. And in the normal use and maintenance, the service life of the screening machine is also very long, easy to clean and replace the screen.
Preparation before commissioning of screening machine:
1. After the screening machine is installed and checked to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before testing, all parts of the organic fertilizer production line should be carefully inspected to ensure that they have been correctly installed as shown in the figure, that the fasteners are secure, and that there are obstacles around the screen body that hinder fertilizer operation.
2. Place the rectangular access door in the open position and manually rotate the web drum to observe whether the comb web cleaning mechanism is stuck or rubbed. If so, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt
3. Check whether the bearing pedestal and gearbox are well lubricated and whether the oil level is appropriate
4. After running for half an hour, please check all parts carefully and deal with the problem in time.
5. In the process of work, please check the operation frequently. If abnormal operation or abnormal noise is found, it shall be shut down in time, and the cause shall be checked in time to eliminate the fault.
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process
Commercial organic fertilizers can be divided into various types, and different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used in the production of organic fertilizer granulators. The main types of commercial organic fertilizers are as follows:
At present, commercial organic fertilizer can be roughly divided into three types: refined organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer. Among them, organic-inorganic fertilizer is the main fertilizer. They can be produced through an complete organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Refined organic fertilizer. It is a kind of commercial organic fertilizer produced in the factory, which does not contain microorganisms with special fertilizer function. It is used to provide organic matter and a small amount of nutrients. As a kind of fertilizer with high content of organic matter, refined organic fertilizer is the main fertilizer variety for the production of green agricultural products, organic agricultural products and pollution-free agricultural products.
2. Organic and inorganic fertilizers. It is a mixture of organic and inorganic high-quality fertilizers, which not only contains a certain proportion of organic matter, but also contains high nutrients.
3. Bio organic fertilizer: a kind of organic fertilizer produced in industry or functional microorganism with nutrient releasing ability in soil, which is produced in industry and contains microorganism with specific fertilizer function. With the development and breakthrough of biotechnology, the development prospect of bio organic fertilizer is very considerable.
The production of commercial fertilizer is designed for different types of granulator. We can use fertilizer granulator to make granulator. Like the organic fertilizer production line, it can be used to produce refined organic fertilizer.
It can be used to make bio organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
Well, fertilizer machinery manufacturers can design more fertilizer production lines according to different raw materials and customer needs. If you have any questions about fertilizer manufacturing technology or fertilizer machinery, you can leave a message, and we can provide you with some construction suggestions.
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
With the enhancement of the national economic strength, the state pays more attention to the environmental treatment and the utilization of organic wastes, and has invested a lot of funds. In the process of utilizing organic wastes, many organic fertilizer plants have been established, which not only controls the environment, but also turns the wastes into wealth and increases the supply of organic fertilizers. Waste recycling provides a broad field for the development of organic fertilizer, which combines agricultural production with industry, agricultural products processing and urban construction, and improves the material utilization rate.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizers, processing materials are very wide, fertilizer properties are very different. However, from the perspective of chemical fertilizer, it plays a major role in agricultural production in the following aspects:
Functions to crops
1. Provide nutrition for crop growth. The nutrients in organic fertilizers are comprehensive and evenly released over a long period of time. It not only contains 16 kinds of nutrients for crop growth. It also contains other factors that are good for crop growth and promote crop growth.
Works to soil
2. Improve soil structure and soil fertility. It can increase the content of soil organic matter, renew soil humus, improve soil physical properties, improve soil fertility and water retention capacity. It is a good way to make your own organnic fertilizer.
Bio material nutriunts
3. Improve soil biological activity and promote crop growth. Organic fertilizer is the main source of energy and nutrients in microbial population. The application of organic fertilizer is conducive to soil microbial activities and promote crop growth and development. A small amount of vitamins and plant hormones will have a great impact on the growth and development of crops.
Roles in environment protection
4. Improve detoxification effect and purify soil environment. Why use organic fertilizer? Organic fertilizer has the function of detoxification. Toxic substances such as chicken manure or chicken manure can be greatly reduced. The reason of organic fertilizer detoxification is that organic fertilizer can improve soil Yang. At the same time, the intermediate products of organic matter decomposition and cadmium cellette form stable complex and detoxification. Toxic soluble compounds can seep out or be discharged into farmland, thus improving soil self purification ability. Organic fertilizers also generally reduce the supply of lead and increase the fixation of arsenic.
What machines can make?
I plant production of organic fertilizer production and bio organic fertilizer production and a series of equipment, such as composting truck, crusher, mixer, granulator, etc., if you have any interest, please feel free to contact us.
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine Configurations for Estonian Customer
The composter adopts hydraulic operation system, tie rod steering wheel operation and crawler driving. The working width can reach 3 meters and the height can reach 1.3 meters. The creeping composter has strong working capacity and large output, which is suitable for large organic fertilizer plants.
This Estonian composter is durable, powerful and technologically advanced, so it is recognized as a solid composter among composters. The composter will not be used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. It is only used in the production process of organic fertilizer or biological organic fertilizer.
Estonian customer requirements
Estonian‘s customer used to buy compound fertilizer production line equipment from our company, but this time he bought a capping machine because the customer wanted to change from compound fertilizer production to organic fertilizer production.
What can be changed is the core of fertilizer in the production process. This fertilizer granulator is made by drum. Previously, customers purchased fertilizer granulator from our company. It is the latest product of our company. It can not only granulation of organic fertilizer, but also granulation of compound fertilizer. It is a star product of chemical fertilizer industry.
Want to know more fertilizer manufacturing equipment, welcome to consult. Go here for more types of project solutions.
What are the phases of maturation and development in natural manure creation line?
1. In the beginning phase of stacking: when the temperature of the reactor ascends to around 50 ℃, it is called warming stage. The reactor temperature scope of 25 ~ 40 ℃ is reasonable for some moderate temperature microbial exercises.
2. High temperature stage: following 2 ~ 3 days, the reactor temperature ascends to 50 ~ 60 ℃, which is called high temperature stage. As of now, countless thermophilic microorganisms supplanted the first mesophilic microorganisms, and humification measure was done simultaneously.
How to pass judgment on the fruition of aging in natural manure creation line?
3. Cooling stage: the reactor temperature continuously dips under 50 ℃, which is called cooling stage. As of now, the species and amount of microorganisms in the reactor are more than those in the high temperature stage. In this stage, the decomposable natural material grid in the reactor diminishes pointedly, and humification is predominant.
4. The gathering of humus in the fertilizer expanded essentially. The stacking materials ought to be compacted and covered with soil, so the anaerobic cellulose disintegrating microscopic organisms can likewise overwhelmingly decay cellulose, and gradually complete the later development.
Organic fertilizer equipment is a popular mechanical equipment in chemical fertilizer processing market. With the rapid development of science and technology, the transformation and renewal of organic fertilizer production equipment is also very rapid.
What kind of organic fertilizer pelletizer is suitable for? Bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator is a new generation granulation equipment designed on the basis of absorbing, digesting and utilizing the advanced granulator principle at home and abroad. Through repeated experiments and development, the problems of high temperature sterilization and drying of chemical fertilizer have been overcome.
The new type of organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, high temperature resistance, bacteria resistance, smooth particles and so on. Because the organic fertilizer particles are easy to loose and not easy to form balls, the moisture content of the particles is low and dry.
Organic fertilizer granulator is used to ferment various organic materials. In order to break the traditional granulation process of organic materials, the raw materials before granulation do not need to be dried and ground, and the treatment of spherical particles can save a lot of energy.
SX fertilizer equipment company specializes in the production of fertilizer granulator, new environmental protection and energy saving drum dryer, BB fertilizer equipment, double roller granulator and mold, fertilizer granulation equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, metering and packaging equipment, automatic granulation system, dry powder granulator, biological organic fertilizer equipment, organic compound fertilizer equipment, disc granulator, drum granulator, urea crusher Electronic belt, etc. It is suitable for NPK compound fertilizer, organic inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer, and bio organic fertilizer is the leader. Biological fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer products not only contain high organic matter, but also contain microorganisms with specific functions. The microorganisms contained in bio organic fertilizer products should have certain fertilizer functions, such as improving soil fertility, producing and assisting crops to absorb nutrients, activating insoluble compounds in soil for absorption and utilization of crops, or producing various active substances, disease resistant and disease resistant substances.
Biological planting can stimulate and regulate crop growth, reduce or reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Biological fertilizer plant mainly includes fertilizer granulator, crusher, mixer, drum machine, etc. Compared with common organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer production technology content is higher.
In addition to adding microbial agents to promote the maturity and decomposition of organic materials in the decomposition process, so as to achieve the purpose of directional decomposition and deodorization, microorganisms with specific functions need to be added in the production of microorganisms to improve the effect of products.
Fertilizer manufacturers will remind you that biological fertilizer is different from ordinary organic fertilizer in the production process. In the biological fertilizer plant, there is no difference from the ordinary organic fertilizer production equipment. The only difference is how to protect functional bacteria, improve the survival rate of bacteria in the production process, so as to maximize the efficiency of fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer plant
The following five points should be paid attention to when processing biological fertilizer production plant
(1) When processing and producing fertilizer, the drying temperature should not exceed 80 ° C, otherwise the number of active bacteria in biological fertilizer will be affected.
（2） When storing and transporting biological fattening, it is necessary to avoid damp or rain;
(3) In the process of biological fattening, direct sunlight should be avoided.
(4) The physical, chemical and biological factors of soil must be taken into account when using biological fertilizer.
(5) Biological fertilizer cannot be used together with pesticide and physiological acid fertilizer.
The advantages of organic and inorganic fertilizer process for sodium glutamate wastewater are as follows
The role of organic fertilizer in improving soil structure, soil fertility, improving soil biological activity, promoting crop growth and improving crop quality has been gradually recognized. Making full use of the waste liquid of glutamic acid to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers can not only be converted into waste, but also help to prevent pollution and protect the ecological environment. The transformation of various wastes into treasures and comprehensive utilization of resources are the concrete embodiment of implementing the scientific outlook on development and realizing circular economy. The waste liquid from glutamic acid production is a high quality raw material for organic fertilizer processing.
Main components of glutamic acid wastewater
In the production of 1 ton sodium glutamate, about 20 tons of high concentration organic waste liquid should be discharged, including N13% ~ 16%, K2O2% ~ 5%, and most of the rest are organic substances, which contain 4.5% ~ 5.0% of various amino acids.
Processing technology of sodium glutamate wastewater from organic fertilizer production equipment
1. After precipitation and concentration, the waste liquid of sodium glutamate is put into the waste liquid storage tank, and the organic waste liquid is heated to the evaporation temperature by the heat provided by the steam boiler.
2. It is pressurized by the mud pump and sprayed on the material curtain of the granulator through the atomizing spray gun. At the same time, some qualified raw materials such as urea, monoamine phosphate, potassium chloride and fillers are transported to the relevant weighing equipment.
3. The material is delivered to the organic fertilizer granulator, in full contact with the organic droplets in the waste liquid storage tank, and saturated steam is introduced at the same time. Due to the friction caused by the rotation of the granulator, organic droplets form a rolling material bed. The extrusion pressure produced by rolling and the cohesive force provided by the drop of organic matter make the material aggregate into balls.
4. Transfer to the rotary drum dryer, heat exchange with the heat of the hot gas furnace; in order to prevent the organic matter content from decreasing due to high temperature carbonization, the temperature during drying must be controlled at 200 ~ 230 ° C.
5. Transfer to the thermal screening to sort the particles, and the small particles directly return to the organic fertilizer granulator, as the core, continue to participate in the agglomeration of particles into balls.
6. The screened semi-finished products are transported to the rotary chiller to cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or forced cold air. Large particles are crushed by a pulverizer and returned to the granulator to continue to participate in the formation of the ball.
7. Select qualified products and send them to chemical fertilizer coating machine for coating treatment.
Fertilizer coating machine fattening device particles
8. Transfer to automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after cyclone, labyrinth dust chamber and wet washing.
SX equipment factory designed and manufactured a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is used to granulate various organic matters after fermentation. Before granulation, raw materials are not dried and crushed, and spherical particles can be directly batch processed to save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulator is an important equipment for organic fertilizer production. According to the added raw materials, special organic fertilizer granules suitable for oil palm, wheat, banana and other crops can be produced. If the granular organic fertilizer produced is not good, it will directly affect the texture and effect of organic fertilizer.
What details should be paid attention to when the organic fertilizer is produced by the organic fertilizer granulator?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator should be equipped with two powder bins for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
2. Before the organic fertilizer raw material enters the organic fertilizer granulator, an efficient iron removal device must be placed to protect the granulator from other impurities in the raw material.
3. The granulator of organic fertilizer should be placed on the cooler, and the crusher should be placed under the cooler
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed and put into the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the preservation of the environment to avoid the influence of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of fertilizer granulator. These technologies not only save a small amount of power input, effectively reduce the cost, but also improve the efficiency of the task, improve the speed, and achieve satisfactory results.
Powdery organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer without granulation and drying, which occupies the absolute main market share. Compared with granular bio organic fertilizer, powdery organic fertilizer has the advantages of less investment, lower production cost, less nutrient loss in the process of processing, lower price and less ecological pollution, which is generally accepted by the plantations and fruit and vegetable bases.
However, the powdered organic fertilizer has not been treated by disc granulator equipment, and its shape is not beautiful enough, so it is not suitable for machine seeding and application.
Equipment for powder organic fertilizer production
The production of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple. The main production machine has the following five parts: organic fertilizer steering machine, forklift, distributor, pulverizer and screening machine (drum cutter or vibrating screen machine).
How to configure a powder fertilizer production line?
It is necessary to connect equipment and equipment with belt conveyor to form a complete organic fertilizer production line
1. The belt conveyor above the crusher is connected with the screened raw materials.
2. The belt conveyor above the screening machine is connected with fermentation raw materials.
3. The belt conveyor under the sieve machine connects and screens the finished products, and sends the finished products to the processing site for weighing and packaging.
4. The warehouse needs a conveyor for loading.
Recovery and utilization of exfoliated organic fertilizer
Urban landscape greening produces a lot of defoaming every day. Exfoliation is a good organic fertilizer material with low price. The nutrient content in the leaves is quite high. Application of fallen leaves as organic fertilizer can improve soil, increase soil organic matter content, improve soil additive conditions, improve soil fertilizer and water-saving capacity, and regulate soil pH.
According to the determination, apple leaves contain 3% – 6%, 0.2% – 0.3% phosphorus, 2% potassium and many trace elements; pear leaves contain 2% – 2.2% nitrogen, 0.1% – 0.25% phosphorus and 1.2% – 2.6% potassium. After the whole fruit stage, the nitrogen content in the leaves of the whole tribe in each mu pear orchard was equivalent to 98 kg ammonium bicarbonate, 12 kg super phosphate and 20 kg potassium carbonate.
These organic fertilizers are rich in organic matter and can be used to grow flowers, grass and vegetables. Stacking fallen leaves on tree roots can also improve soil poverty. If all the tribal leaves of the tree are used as organic fertilizer, then the tree does not need additional fertilizer.
According to the actual content of raw materials, adding appropriate amount of high nitrogen material, adjusting C / N ratio and microbial agent, accelerated the composting process. The recycling of exfoliated organic fertilizer reduces the amount of chemical fertilizer applied, improves the quality of green soil, and realizes the recycling of garden material metabolism.
In the majority of rural areas, cow dung or simply just cattle manure can be used widely in gardens. However, in comparison to others, cow manure isn’t actually loaded with nitrogen, nevertheless it comes with an extremely higher level of ammonia which can damage plants and burn them. Plants could be burned when cow manure is used directly to them. Our article goes into more details on how to make fertilizer from cow manure.
A effective and safe approach to use cow manure on plants is to compost it and you’ll essentially reap benefits in that way. Cow manure is literally comprised of nutrients and organic materials. However, they generally do contain just around 3% nitrogen, 2% phosphorous and of course the famous 1% potassium. So that as we’ve said before, it can actually contain quite a top level of ammonia as well as a group of dangerous pathogens.
Because of the above reasons, cow manure ought to be composted or aged to ensure that it can be safe for usage as being a fertilizer. When properly composted, you’ll have the ability to make use of cow manure without worrying about weed seeds, pathogens and ammonia. And you’ll be able to easily add the compost to your soil and reap the organic benefits that come with it. However, due to the moisture holding capabilities, you’ll also be able to water your plants significantly less.
Once you water your plants less, the fresh roots can readily use nutrients and water every time they should need them. And you’ll additionally be enhancing the aeration to your plants since heavily compacted soil will probably be easily separated. Composted manure also includes the beneficial bacteria that is required for converting your nutrients into an readily available form for the plants plus they prevent burning.
In relation to the composting process, you’ll have to firstly select a location that may be suitable for developing a pile that may be roughly a 4-foot square. It’s also good to bear in mind that you’ll also have to turn the pile so ensure you have sufficient room. Next you’ll need to spread about 3 inches of dry organic material layer onto the square area. Then you’ll spread roughly 2 inches of cow manure.
You’re gonna should continue layering until your pile is around 4 feet in height. Then you’ll must water your pile to make sure that it is actually completely damp even at the bottom. After you’ve dampened your pile, you’ll should give a layer of soil. About every three days or so, you’re likely to have to turn your compost pile as a way to allow the flow of air involved with it.
You’ll also need to ensure that your pile stays moist. And you’ll have to periodically examine the temperature when you turn it to help keep the temperature at its optimum level. After the composting process is completed, you’ll see that it must be dark brown, having an earth smell in fact it is quite crumbly.
While we conclude we have now just considered the best way to compost cow manure to make it into fertilizer. So we have likewise discussed the numerous benefits associated with cow manure fertilizer. So, understand that you can’t apply fresh cow manure until you’ve composted it!
Organic fertilizers have already been used for quite some time. In olden days, before the development of artificial fertilizers, farmers would use available resources off their environment to produce organic fertilizers for produce. Not simply would it be easy to make organic fertilizers, yet it is also economical and effective. Some of the products farmers use to produce organic fertilizers include leftover food, grass, peels of bananas, eggshells, among others. Besides, it can help to save the surroundings since the waste which will go for the garbage bin is commonly used for any more meaningful purpose. Food waste, which is popular to create these fertilizers, is made up of organic matter which is perfect for making fertilizers. You could be capable to convert the wastes in a natural product abundant in nutrients, which will help to boost plant growth. Below are one of the ways you can help make your organic fertilizer.
Sort Your Home Waste.
Since humans will always consume food, it gets very readily available food remnants which you could utilize to help make the fertilizer. Fruit peelings and vegetables are usually extremely helpful, and you must prioritize upon them. Start with keeping eggshells, vegetable remains, and overripe fruits aside. These are generally biodegradable and also a large amount of nutrients. Avoid oils, milk products, and grease because this might cause the pile to get wet and in many cases produce an unpleasant smell. When you sort out these kinds of products, place the items outside, inside a trench and pour some wood ash on the waste. Wood ash is likely to fasten the decomposing process. After adding the wood ash, you might also add other components like sawdust. Animal waste including chicken waste and fresh cow dung is perfect for this process. Use it for those who have livestock. In case you don’t, you could purchase from farmers that have these resources available, for less money.
Add Natural Waste And Produce Compost.
After putting every one of these components in just one heap, add natural waste on the mixture. Some examples are grass clippings, vegetable leaves, branches or weeds. If the weeds in your garden have not flowered yet, you could dry them and after that chop those to work as the mulch. Weeds are generally loaded with nitrogen and can help you to protect your plants from losing nutrients. After this, the farmer needs to cover this layer, to guard it from animals or external tampering. The mix should then be left without having interruption for 3 weeks after which the farmer should open the compost heap. You should then rotate the compost using a handle to permit the ingredients to mix well plus, incorporate oxygen in the mixture. It is best to spin the compost a minimum of 3 times every week for excellent results.
Organic fertilizers certainly are a useful component for farmers that have a great deal of organic waste at their disposable. You only have to understand how to utilize the garbage, and you also are ready to go. The process of making organic fertilizer is just not complicated. Consider trying it for those who have not done it before.