After further granulation by drum granulator, the compound fertilizer contains nutrients required by a variety of plants, which is better than a single chemical fertilizer. So how to choose compound fertilizer?
1. Look at the packaging. Qualified products are packed in double layers to prevent moisture. There are three license numbers on the packaging surface: production license number, business license number, product quality registration certificate number, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium content identification, and manufacturer and address. Open the outer package and there should be instructions in the bag.
2. Look at the physical properties of compound fertilizer. Compound fertilizer with good quality, uniform particle size, no caking and no pulverization.
3. Buy compound fertilizer produced by regular manufacturers. The fertilizer production line and production technology of regular manufacturers are relatively advanced, the product quality is reliable and the reputation is guaranteed.
4. Select the compound fertilizer suitable for the local area. The locally produced compound fertilizer is mostly produced according to the soil nutrient content, crop fertilizer demand law and fertilization effect in this area and surrounding areas, which is highly targeted.
5. Avoid using “dichloro” compound fertilizer for many years. “Dichloro” compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer produced with ammonium chloride and potassium chloride as raw materials. If the “dichloro” compound fertilizer is applied year after year, the amount of chloride ions stored in the soil is large, and excessive absorption by crops will cause “chlorine damage” and soil will also cause “salt damage”.
Whether planting flowers or vegetables, we should follow the fertilization principle of “giving priority to organic fertilizer and supplemented by chemical fertilizer”. The long-term single large-scale use of chemical fertilizer is easy to cause soil hardening, soil fertility decline and soil acidification.
On the contrary, it will limit crop yield and affect product quality. Therefore, after purchasing NPK compound fertilizer granulator, we must pay attention to the treatment of various nutrient compound fertilizers.
In the process of organic fertilizer production and processing, the raw material of bio organic fertilizer shall be fermentation tipper, and the raw material temperature shall be controlled below 60 ℃. After aerobic fermentation, the product meets the requirements of organic fertilizer standard.
Raw materials in the production of fermented organic fertilizer
1. The fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials can change the original state of organic matter in raw materials and improve the utilization rate of materials.
The insect eggs and harmful components in the raw materials are killed in the fermentation process. The raw materials after fermentation are acidic, which is more conducive to the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by plant roots. In fertilizer processing, rotten compost and NPK fertilizer are granulated by drum granulator, and the fertilization effect is better.
2. Reduce crop resistance to diseases and pests. Compost without biological fermentation can easily transfer its own bacteria, weed seeds and insect eggs to crops and affect their growth. During the fermentation of bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms multiply in large numbers, kill harmful pathogens, remove grass seeds and insect eggs through high-temperature decay, and apply fertilizer to the soil, which can effectively inhibit the spread of pathogens.
Soil borne pathogens and weeds. Grow and improve the ability to resist diseases and pests.
3. Avoid burning roots and seedlings, which is safe to use. After the application of fermented livestock manure, in case of fermentation conditions, fermentation under the activity of microorganisms will produce a certain amount of heat, which will directly affect the growth of crops, burn the roots of crops and lead to death.
Only when the organic fertilizer decays completely will it not produce secondary fermentation, burn roots and seedlings, or destroy the roots of crops.
4. Improve crop yield and quality. In the production process of organic fertilizer, the fermentation raw materials must be completely decomposed before the compost can be further processed as raw materials. Different special fertilizer products can be made by fertilizer granulator. This is why we need to ferment bio organic fertilizer.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is mainly to screen and magnetic separate the organic waste with a water content of about 30% ~ 35% after fermentation and decay to make a round grain organic fertilizer, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (the total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
After the fermented organic waste is screened by magnetic separation, the raw materials containing binder and other compatible components are measured according to the proportion requirements, and then lifted by bucket elevator to multi-dimensional high-efficiency mixer for rapid mixing.
The mixed material slides out of the mixing bin and is continuously and evenly sent to the extrusion granulator by the disc feeder to make cylindrical particles; The cylindrical particles are polished into spherical particles by the circular particle polishing and setting machine and formed by the belt.
The machine is sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine (three in one model). The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃) in the front section of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air cooling. After sufficient cooling, the materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder.
The screened finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator and measured and packaged by the packaging system; The screened large particles are crushed and returned to the mixed granulation system; The screened small particles (basically without powder) can be made into small packages and sold directly. Get more details on the granulation process, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/granulator-machine-for-fertilizer/
NPK fertilizer production line equipment needs regular maintenance. If it is not maintained for a long time, it will seriously affect the service life of the equipment and may also bring potential safety hazards. The following small series will introduce the equipment maintenance methods of compound fertilizer production line in detail:
1. After long-term use, regularly check whether all parts of the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line work normally, and timely deal with the problems found;
2. The equipment of compound fertilizer production line needs to lubricate the bearing in use. When choosing the lubricant, we must choose the product with good cleanliness and tightness;
3. If the temperature of the machine is found to be too high during use, stop working immediately and check the cause of the excessive temperature. This is very important. If you continue to work at high temperature, it will cause great damage to the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line
In recent years, Zhengzhou Shunxin heavy industry has continuously launched new products on the basis of digesting and absorbing the advanced achievements of products at home and abroad.
The product quality has been steadily improved, and the products have been serialized and standardized, which has won the unanimous recognition of customers.
Our best-selling products include compound fertilizer equipment, fertilizer granulator, stacker, dryer, pulverizer, mixer and rotary coating machine.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
In addition to the disc granulator, the fertilizer granulator is mainly suitable for the production of large-scale compound fertilizer. The investment of relevant equipment is large, the construction time is long, the energy consumption is high, the production cost is high, and there are certain environmental pollution problems.
The extrusion granulation plant for producing multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer has the advantages of small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, less construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has a certain popularization and application value in small compound fertilizer equipment production enterprises.
Extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line is to extrude materials by external force. The granulation process does not need steam, which can save boiler construction investment and coal production cost. The compound fertilizer production line does not introduce water and has no drying process in the whole production process, which eliminates the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line equipment, and can be dried with fuel and drying equipment.
Therefore, the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today’s energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production line, hot blast stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials in the production process. Burning coal in hot blast stove will produce a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas and pollute the atmosphere.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) in the production process, with great operation flexibility and flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has high pelletizing rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return and less caking in the production process, which has good economic benefits.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The production equipment of biological fertilizer project mainly includes fermentation part and granulation part. Even if organic fertilizer raw materials are well fermented, granulation is difficult, because organic raw materials are characterized by rough raw materials, light weight and low binding rate.
The bio organic fertilizer production line includes main equipment:
1. New type organic fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by the new process of wet continuous granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
2. Tipping machine: used for tipping and composting to improve fermentation speed and quality.
4. Conveyor: it is suitable for conveying loose materials or box items in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially in chemical fertilizer plant, cement plant and other environments.
5. Packaging scale: the packaging scale is mainly composed of automatic quantitative packaging scale (composed of storage hopper, feeder, weighing bag hopper, pressing mechanism, computer control, pneumatic actuator, etc.) and optional items (conveyor, sewing machine, etc.)/ Heat sealing machine).
There are several key factors to pay attention to in the selection of equipment: fermentation mode, organic raw materials, degree of mechanization and annual output. The quality of organic fertilizer depends on the fermentation site and the formula of the product.
The key factors of fermentation are: microorganism, carbon nitrogen ratio, carbon phosphorus ratio, water, pH value and aeration control. If a factor is not well controlled, it will cause incomplete fermentation, incomplete fermentation or too long fermentation time.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. It also depends on different soils and different crop formulations. If the fermentation is properly prepared, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is low. As a green fertilizer, it can also improve the environment of plant survival and soil granulation.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
The biological fertilizer project is made of organic wastes such as crop straw (such as straw and wheat straw), edible fungus nutritional residue, inorganic minerals (salts such as salt mine and phosphate mine), animal manure (chicken manure and cow manure) as raw materials for bio fertilizer production, and then mixed with a certain amount of microbial flora, accumulated, high-temperature fermentation, decomposition, sterilization, amino acids, nitrogen and phosphorus, Potassium and other nutrients needed by crops are nutrients for crops to absorb.
In short, it is divided into the following steps:
Pretreatment: after the compost material is transported to the storage yard, it is weighed by a balance and sent to the mixing and mixing device. It is mixed with the production and domestic organic wastewater in the plant, and compound bacteria are added.
The fertilizer moisture and carbon nitrogen ratio are roughly adjusted according to the raw material composition. After mixing, proceed to the next step.
One time fermentation: the mixed raw materials are sent to the fermentation tank by the loader and stacked into a fermentation pile. The fan is used for forced ventilation and oxygen supply from the bottom of the fermentation tank. At the same time, the compost dumper is used for 2 days.
Add water (mainly produced in the factory, mainly domestic organic wastewater) and nutrients, control the fermentation temperature at 50 ℃ ~ 65 ℃, aerobic fermentation. The first fermentation cycle of the project is 8 days. After each pool of raw materials and one pool of daily semi-finished products, the fermentation semi-finished products are discharged and ready to enter the next process.
Post treatment: the finished compost is further screened, and the screened materials are treated according to the water content. After granulation, the particles are sent to the dryer heated by biogas in the biogas digester for drying, medium and trace elements are added in proportion, then mixed into finished products, packaged and stored in the production of bio organic fertilizer.
The process has been sold. The screened materials are returned to the crushing process for reuse.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
Biological fertilizer production takes livestock manure, crop straw, agricultural and sideline products and organic waste from food processing as raw materials, and is equipped with multifunctional fermentation strains. After deodorization, decomposition and dehydration, functional biological strains are added. It is an organic fertilizer containing a certain amount of functional microorganisms processed by chemicals. In line with the fertilizer principle of producing safe and pollution-free green agricultural products, it is a promising fertilizer variety.
Biological organic fertilizer
The best way to get the best results is when applying bio organic fertilizer:
First, bio organic fertilizer should not be applied too deep into the soil. Too deep will affect the activity of bacteria. Bio organic fertilizer should be applied 10-15 cm below the ground surface.
In addition, the effect of ditch application of bio organic fertilizer was better.
Main equipment of bio organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation stacker: one of the main supporting equipment of fertilizer mechanical equipment unit, which can turn the pile evenly and improve the fermentation speed.
2. Horizontal mixer: this series of horizontal mixer is a new generation of mixing equipment developed by our company. The machine has high mixing degree and low residue. It is suitable for the mixing of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.
3. Fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by wet continuous propulsion granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
4. Disc screen: This machine adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. It is an ideal equipment for compound fertilizer production.
5. Conveyor: suitable for conveying bulk materials or box like articles in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially suitable for environments requiring chemical loading, such as chemical fertilizer plant and cement plant, Saved a lot of people.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
Bbfertilizer is a special fertilizer made by simple BB fertilizer production equipment sx, which adjusts the proportion of mixed base fertilizer according to local soil conditions and crop nutrient demand. BBF formula is a kind of fertilizer which is more convenient and easy to be popularized.
The utilization rate of BBF is high, which has a significant effect on crop yield. Taking a common peanut as an example, the peanut with bbfertilizer had rapid emergence, early flowering period, stable growth in the whole growth period, no early senescence in the later stage and less diseases. The special BB fertilizer for peanut can improve the appearance of peanut, increase the number of effective branches, increase the number of saturated fruits, reduce the number of dried fruits and increase the yield of peanut.
Bbfertilizer is a kind of formula fertilizer which is developed according to the law of crop fertilizer demand, the law of soil fertilizer supply and the principle of scientific fertilization. Two or more kinds of high-quality fertilizers with similar grain size, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, are mixed uniformly by mechanical stirring.
Bbfertilizer production process is very simple, it does not need too much equipment investment and maintenance costs, and the production process is free of pollution and energy consumption is beyond the standard, which is a common equipment for small and medium fertilizer enterprises. Basic bbfertilizer production equipment includes batching system, bbfertilizer mixer, belt conveyor and packaging machine. Bbfertilizer mixer is the core equipment of bbfertilizer production and processing.
Its production capacity can reach 10000 kg per day. Bbfertilizer mixer adopts lifting tank feed and mixer loading, almost zero waste of materials.
Belt conveyor is used to transport fertilizer materials in different production processes in the whole organic fertilizer production line, from the batching system process, crushing process, mixing process, to granulation process, drying and cooling process, screening process and re granulation process, and automatic packaging process. The use of belt conveyor saves a lot of working pressure and improves the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, port, transportation, hydropower, chemical industry and other departments to load, unload or pile up various bulk materials with high density and room temperature.
The transportation volume is large, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the cost is low, and the universality is strong. Single or multiple units can be used to transport materials, and horizontal or inclined layout can be adopted according to technical requirements. In addition, it can be transported by convex arc section, concave arc section and straight line section.
The unit weight of the conveyor is determined by the bandwidth, speed, slot angle and inclination angle. It also depends on the frequency of high-speed materials. The working environment temperature of conveyor is usually -25 – +40 ℃, and our company can also produce light belt conveyor and mobile conveyor.
Belt conveyor structure:
1. drive part
2. rolling part
3. drum part
4. cleaning part
5. unloading part
6. brake part
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
What is the specific process configuration of organic fertilizer production line? The process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is also very important. The selection of organic fertilizer equipment is related to the production and process of organic fertilizer production enterprises and the production process of organic fertilizer. Raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer.
The raw materials of organic fertilizer are mainly manure or sludge. In the early stage of organic fertilizer equipment, auxiliary materials including straw, bacterial residue, humic acid, etc. can be used to remove water by using organic fertilizer to dehydrate livestock manure economically. Then, organic materials for fermentation of bacteria were added. After drying, crushing, mixing and other fertilizer manufacturing processes, the raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion.
For example, the basic process of using organic fertilizer equipment in the production of organic fertilizer is to dehydrate, dry, ferment, crush, stir, granulation, cool and pack the manure. Generally, we need to configure a series of organic fertilizer equipment, such as organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer pulverizer, etc. , organic fertilizer mixer, etc. The series of granulating equipment such as roller type granulator, disc granulator and rotary drum granulator can be used. After granulation, it is cooled and dried with an organic fertilizer cooler and then packaged.
The whole somp[ost fertilizer production line is basically such a process. Most of the required organic fertilizer equipment is an automatic combination. This combination method improves the production efficiency of organic fertilizer and simplifies the production process of organic fertilizer.
More other fertilizer equipment can be used in different types of fertilizer manufacturing processes, and they can also be used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to make compound fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, using various kinds of series fertilizer equipment to complete the production process will not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also save more time to complete the fertilizer production process. Get to know the complete solutions, go https://compostturnermachine.com/complete-granule-production-line-solutions/
1. After the second fermentation to produce organic fertilizer according to the above steps, pile up the organic fertilizer for the second time for fermentation, and then reduce the temperature to 40 ℃ for about 15-20 days. When making organic fertilizer, we also need to use fermentation composting machine in the organic fertilizer production line. Bacterial agents with the functions of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control were evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer in proportion of 1:500.
2. The standard of bio organic fertilizer can be reached within 7 days after adding functional bacteria and fermented organic fertilizer to the compost.
3. Screening and storing the fermented bio organic fertilizer.
4. After pelleting, the functional pure biological organic fertilizer will be pelleted successfully. According to the different raw materials, we choose granulator, disc granulator and roller granulator, which can also be used in the production process of NPK fertilizer to produce NPK and compound fertilizer.
5. The moisture content of the granules made only by drying, cooling and packaging is relatively high, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to less than 20% of the standard of organic fertilizer. When choosing dryer, bio organic fertilizer should be chosen. At low temperature (below 80 ℃), dry organic fertilizer particles should be packaged directly after cooling in cooler.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, organic fertilizer manufacturing machine plays an important role in agricultural production. Agricultural products grown with organic fertilizers taste good and can effectively maintain their own unique nutrition and flavor, such as fruits and vegetables. The public gradually realized the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
First, organic fertilizer has a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the particle structure of the soil and improve the composition of the soil. Microbes spread very fast in the soil, like an invisible web. After the microbial cells die, there are many test tubes in the soil. These pipes not only increase the permeability of soil, but also make the soil soft and not easy to lose nutrients and water, thus improving the water storage of soil and avoiding and eliminating soil hardening.
Secondly, organic fertilizer can effectively inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, so less spraying can be done. If you take the medicine for years in a row, it can effectively inhibit underground pests, labor, money and pollution.
Thirdly, 95% of trace elements in soil exist in insoluble state, which can not be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a lot of organic acids. Commercial organic fertilizer, which is processed by NPK fertilizer granulating machine, can rapidly manufacture calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other trace elements necessary for plants. The dissolved mineral elements can be absorbed and utilized by plants directly, which greatly improves the fertilizer supply capacity of soil.
Fourth, the microorganisms in organic fertilizer have strong vitality. Long term soil survival, nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus removal bacteria and other microorganisms can release potassium and phosphorus from the air, which are not easily absorbed into the soil by crops and continuously supply crops. Nutrients. Organic fertilizers also have long-term effects.
Fifth, the actual utilization rate of fertilizer production line is only 30% – 45%. The loss of fertilizer is decomposed and released to the atmosphere. Some of the soil erosion is considered to be missing, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be absorbed directly by plants. When applied to organic fertilizer, soil structure can be improved due to beneficial biological activity, which increases the ability of soil water conservation and nutrient, thus reducing the loss of nutrients. More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
Phosphorus and potassium, together with beneficial microorganisms, increased the effective utilization rate of fertilizer by 50%.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
Slow release fertilizer: slow release fertilizer refers to the chemical fertilizer that slowly releases the effective nutrients of crops over time through the chemical or physical action of nutrients. One or two kinds of nitrogen and potassium nutrients have slow-release effect in slow-release fertilizer. Fertilizers with slow-release nutrients have slow-release fertilizers, but fertilizers without slow-release function are mixed together to make some nutrients have slow-release effect, and they will become partial slow-release fertilizers.
Main types: ordinary slow-release fertilizer can be divided into coated slow-release fertilizer and inhibitor slow-release fertilizer. There are many kinds of classification methods of coated slow-release fertilizer. According to the main components of coating materials, it can be divided into inorganic slow-release fertilizer. Generally, the coating formed by organic matter has better water resistance, smoother, thinner surface and slow-release effect than the conventional coating formed by inorganic matter such as sulfur Coated fertilizer, organic coated fertilizer and polymer coated fertilizer. The preparation of organic coated fertilizers is relatively complex and costly. The most important problems of organic and polymer coated fertilizers in soil may have a greater negative impact on the environment and agriculture.
Coated fertilizer belongs to inorganic coated fertilizer. It is a kind of coated fertilizer that one or several other fertilizers are wrapped on the surface of one fertilizer. In the fertilizer production line, we can use the coating machine to pelletize the pelletizing machine into coated fertilizer. Like NPK fertilizer production line, after granulating in rotary drum granulator sx, we use conveyor to put granulator into coating machine for coating. Generally speaking, slow release of insoluble fertilizer can be realized by wrapping other products. Generally speaking, calcium magnesium phosphate can be used as coating fertilizer. This product has the advantages of small environmental pollution, uniform particles, uniform nutrient release and good slow-release effect.
Through the use of fertilizer machine and fertilizer manufacturing technology, more and more different types of fertilizers can be produced. In the process of different types of fertilizer manufacturing, different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the production line to manufacture different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, a new type of organic fertilizer granulator will be equipped. This series of fertilizer granulators are specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer Designed for pelletizer. In addition to the fertilizer granulator, a fertilizer mixer and fermentation compost will be provided, and the same equipment will be used in the production of slow release fertilizer.
A fertilizer mixer will be used to mix the raw materials, then a fertilizer crusher will be used to grind the raw materials, and then a fertilizer granulator will be used to make a granulator with a drum. Generally, a complete fertilizer production line includes these processes. Using this technology and semi-automatic fertilizer machine to produce different types of fertilizers not only improves the work efficiency, but also reduces the labor cost compared with the traditional method.
As a fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we not only design and produce fertilizer machinery and fertilizer production lines, so that fertilizer granulator can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to produce, but also design fertilizer production lines for different types of fertilizer production. Requirements and raw materials used in the production process of fertilizer granulator.
In this article, we share what kind of fertilizer machine is needed in the powder fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer or NPK compound fertilizer is powdery, and the process is simple and efficient.
In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the main fertilizer machines for powder fertilizer production lines are fertilizer mixer, fermentation composter, automatic packaging machine, etc. The main fertilizer machine is fertilizer crusher. We have designed a new type of vertical semi wet material crusher. Vertical disc semi wet material crusher is widely used in cement, bauxite, clinker, silicon carbide, glass raw materials and other high hard, super hard materials in the field of fine crushing. It is widely used in the mechanical crushing of construction sand and various metallurgical slag. Compared with other types of crushers, it has higher output and efficiency.
The working principle of the new vertical semi wet material crusher is as follows:
Material from the upper part of the machine falls vertically into the high-speed rotating impeller. Under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, they will have multiple collisions and friction between impeller and shell, and then they can be directly discharged from the lower part, forming a closed loop and multiple cycles. The ring is controlled by powder fertilizer screening equipment to achieve the required particle size of the final product.
Roller screen for powdered organic fertilizer:
Powdery organic fertilizer drum screening machine is a new type of screening equipment. Drum screening is mainly composed of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover and material inlet and outlet. The screen drum rotates at a certain speed through the variable speed threshing system, the materials are separated from top to bottom through the screen drum, and the fine materials are discharged from the screen. At the lower part of the front end of the screen cylinder, coarse materials are discharged from the lower part of the screen cylinder.
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine:
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine: with its “fast, accurate, stable” become the choice of packaging industry. Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine is suitable for packaging materials: woven bags, cloth bags and plastic bags. Packaging machinery materials: 304 stainless steel is used in contact with materials, which has high anti-corrosion ability. It is widely used in feed, compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, grain, filling, chemical industry and other industries. : granular, powdery, mixed
Powdery organic fertilizer production line is not as complex as NPK fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production line, and each machine in the production line is easy to operate.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, more fertilizer machines are needed, which are designed by fertilizer machine engineers. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer sx, we have produced fertilizer machine and designed fertilizer production line. Over the years, our products have been exported to many countries. We can also provide customer service for fertilizer production line. If you are interested in fertilizer machine or fertilizer production line, you can leave us a message and we will apply to you as soon as possible.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process