The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
As a part of granular organic fertilizer equipment, the main process means of powdery organic fertilizer equipment are as follows: fermenting organic fertilizer raw materials, livestock manure or domestic waste, sludge, grain, biogas residue, etc. After decomposition, comminution and mixing, packaging.
The basic process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, mixing and packaging. In this way, compared with the simple powder fertilizer technology, the processing of powder organic fertilizer can be completed. Granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The basic process configuration of granular organic fertilizer machine is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, crushing, granulation, cooling and packaging. After cooling, the granulator can package, store or sell the system and equipment for each process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Fermentation system: the raw materials fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixing mixer, special elevator and electric automatic control system;
2. Drying system: mainly equipped with belt conveyor, rotary dryer, cooler, including induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: composed of settling chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: including semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, etc.
Production line of organic fertilizer powder:
Powder production of organic fertilizer
5. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder and vibrating screen, which can match 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time.
6. The mixing system can be equipped with horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.
7. Pelletizer equipment is required for organic fertilizer pelletizing system. The selected pelletizer equipment includes: organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, Hefei combined pelletizer, roller pelletizer, disc pelletizer, special pelletizer for organic fertilizer, shot blasting machine, etc.
8. Drying system: the organic fertilizer drying system consists of rotary dryer and cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: it is mainly composed of roller screening machine, which can be equipped with screening machine and two screening machines, so that the yield is higher and the particles are better; after screening, it can be used to protect fertility, and not distribute 10 finished product packaging systems, generally including electronic quantitative packaging scale, garbage can, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the full-automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer equipment can be realized; the conveyor system mainly adopts belt conveyor and screw conveyor.
Fertilizer manufacturing process of organic fertilizer granulator:
The complete fertilizer manufacturing process revolves around these processes and uses machines to complete the production process. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we have not only designed an organic fertilizer production line, but also designed a biological fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
Bio fertilizer production line from SX Plants specially designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. In the production process of bio organic fertilizer, different types and series of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. What is the use of biological fertilizer? Share with you.
Bio organic fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer with the characteristics of environmental protection and high utilization rate. Generally, bio organic fertilizer not only contains a lot of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements, but also contains calcium, zinc, phosphorus and other trace elements. Magnesium, sulfur, iron, boron, and a large number of organic and humic acids, with fast, slow, balanced fertilizer supply and other characteristics. How to uses thess materials to make bio fertilizer, here is the detailed production process.
In the fertilizer manufacturing process, it is equipped with different types and series of fertilizer equipment. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, the first step is to use fermentation technology to ferment raw materials to kill bacteria in raw materials. When the fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher process raw materials, the fertilizer granulator is the main product in the fertilizer manufacturing process. These series of machines are also equipped with organic fertilizer production line to manufacture the organic fertilizer granulator. The production process of bio organic fertilizer is mainly from raw materials to semi-finished products. There are two main production processes, one is plane composting process, the other is trough aerobic fermentation process. Small scale pilot production in the laboratory also uses sealed box / tank fermentation.
Why so many people use organic manure waste?
1. In order to improve the soil fertility, the use of nitrogen fixing microbial fertilizer can increase the source of nitrogen in the soil; dissolved phosphorus and potassium microbial fertilizer can decompose insoluble phosphorus and potassium in the soil and convert them into phosphorus. Potassium can be absorbed and utilized by crops to improve the nutritional status of crops.
2. Microbial fertilizer can produce large-scale growth and reproduction in the roots of crops, which can inhibit or reduce the breeding opportunities of pathogenic microorganisms; due to the role of anti microbial, it can reduce crop diseases; for the large-scale growth of microorganisms, mycelium can increase water absorption and improve the drought resistance of crops.
4. Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and improve the quality of crops. The use of microbial fertilizers can improve the quality of agricultural products, such as protein, sugar, vitamins and so on. Some can reduce nitrate accumulation. In some cases, the improvement of quality is more beneficial than the increase of yield.
Using these automatic or semi-automatic fertilizer equipment to complete the production of bio organic fertilizer not only improves the work efficiency, but also improves the utilization rate of raw materials.
After humidifying in the tank, use a certain amount of water or steam to make the basic fertilizer fully react. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotation of the cylinder, the material particles are extruded. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The drum granulator of organic fertilizer equipment is filled with steam, ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphorus slurry, and heavy calcium slurry to complete the chemical reaction and heating granulation process of compound fertilizer in the barrel; or a small amount of water is added to make the compound fertilizer cold granulation.
The material to be pelleted is rotated through the cylinder and bonded to form a ball under certain humidity and temperature to complete the pelleting process.
In the pelletizing process of drum fertilizer granulator, the powder material is mainly cladding type, so the material circulation volume needs to be large, so that the material can form large particles in the cladding process. When the water content in the material is large, the water injection should be reduced to make the fertilizer made into granules absorb less water.
When granulating with this combination method, if the water content in the material is small, more water injection is needed. Because the materials are combined with each other, the gap between the powder particles needs to be filled with water. As the understanding of granulation process has been deepened, some suitable monitoring tools have been developed, so the granulation process can be simulated and controlled automatically by computer.
Feeding preparation of rotary drum screen fertilizer production line
As the necessary equipment for NPK fertilizer and organic fertilizer production, roller screen has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise and less dust. And in the normal use and maintenance, the service life of the screening machine is also very long, easy to clean and replace the screen.
Preparation before commissioning of screening machine:
1. After the screening machine is installed and checked to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before testing, all parts of the organic fertilizer production line should be carefully inspected to ensure that they have been correctly installed as shown in the figure, that the fasteners are secure, and that there are obstacles around the screen body that hinder fertilizer operation.
2. Place the rectangular access door in the open position and manually rotate the web drum to observe whether the comb web cleaning mechanism is stuck or rubbed. If so, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt
3. Check whether the bearing pedestal and gearbox are well lubricated and whether the oil level is appropriate
4. After running for half an hour, please check all parts carefully and deal with the problem in time.
5. In the process of work, please check the operation frequently. If abnormal operation or abnormal noise is found, it shall be shut down in time, and the cause shall be checked in time to eliminate the fault.
Manufacturing Equipment for Microbial Organic Fertilizer Production
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer products, among which microbial organic fertilizer is a relatively high-end fertilizer. The production process of microbial organic fertilizer using animal manure through fertilizer manufacturing equipment is slightly different from other fertilizer production, and its purpose is to protect the microbial bacteria in the process of fertilizer production. This paper briefly introduces the production process of various raw materials for the production of this fertilizer.
Technology to Produce Organic Fertilizer from Manure Waste
Chicken Manure Fertilizer Production
The water content of chicken manure is very high, and its production process is also suitable for the treatment of other poultry manure. In the first stage of fermentation, it is not feasible to ferment materials with high moisture content, which requires dehydration. Chicken manure dewatering equipment can be used to separate solid manure from dry and wet, and then ferment and decompose.
Cow Manure Fertilizer Production Technology
Cow dung is more suitable for its moisture content. Of course, if some cow dung is mixed with urine, it needs to be dehydrated first. Due to different foods, the digestibility is also different. Cow dung contains more fiber components, so the fermentation cycle in the cow manure fermentation process will be slightly longer, making it completely decomposed.
Biogas Residue Fertilizer Production Process
Biogas residue is the residue of biogas produced by livestock manure, which is a good raw material for the production of microbial organic fertilizer. Although anaerobic fermentation has been carried out, in order to achieve completely harmless, it is best to continue to enter the tank for aerobic fermentation. The biogas residue extracted from biogas digester has high moisture content, which is the same as chicken manure. It needs to be dehydrated and then fermented.
The main link in the process of organic fertilizer production is the fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials. The subsequent process is deeply processed to make it commercialized. For example, the fermented material can be made into a powdered organic fertilizer product, or it can be processed into granules using an organic fertilizer granulator. Chemical fertilizer products.
On the basis of common organic fertilizer, microbial bacteria were added to microbial organic fertilizer products. In order to avoid being killed by high temperature in the dryer, the low temperature drying method will be used in the production of granular biological fertilizer. Or in the coater stage to add bacteria, these are better solutions.
We are welcome to inquire about all kinds of equipment for the production of biological fertilizer.
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process