The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
NPK compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrition, high content and good physical properties. But how to use NPK compound fertilizer correctly? Three problems should be paid attention to in the application process.
First of all, NPK compound fertilizer should be selected according to different soil and crops. Only in this way can its fertilizer efficiency be exerted. Rice, wheat, corn and other food crops need more nitrogen fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer can be used; Leguminous crops can fix free nitrogen in the air, and can apply phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Some economic crops can choose ternary or multivariate compound fertilizer suitable for local soil and climate conditions.
The second is the combination of compound fertilizer and simple fertilizer. The nutrient composition of compound fertilizer is fixed. Only when combined with various element fertilizers can the nutrient requirements of crops in different periods be met.
Generally speaking, compound fertilizer should be used as base fertilizer, and simple fertilizer can be used as top fertilizer at peak and critical period. At the same time, organic fertilizer must be applied.
Third, the method should be appropriate. In various compound fertilizers, the proportion and form of various nutrients are different. In addition, soil and crop types are different, so fertilization methods should not be the same, should be treated differently.
Clay soil fertility should be applied deeply, sandy soil fertility can be removed easily, and a small amount of fertilizer can be applied. The compound fertilizer containing ammonium nitrogen should be covered deeply to reduce the loss. How to make npk fertilizer granules at large scale? Go here for more.
The compound fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium should be applied in a centralized way and near the root system to avoid nutrient fixation and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Generally speaking, expensive potassium dihydrogen phosphate should not be used as base fertilizer, but as external fertilizer or seed soaking.
This machine is a new type of equipment: the motor is driven by flexible belt, which can start smoothly, slow down the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment. Through this process, the disc is hard and durable, never deformed, and the base is firm.
It doesn’t need foot bolts. It also has the characteristics of long service life and is widely used. The family’s high praise is the ideal product for the majority of users.
Characteristics of organic fertilizer production molding process:
1. Large capacity, can be used with one or more fertilizer granulator at the same time, flexible use. The problem that a granulator must be equipped with a circular throwing machine is solved. Advantages: simpler production line, less equipment investment and more uniform finished products.
2. The machine consists of two or more circular polishing discs arranged in turn. The material is repeatedly polished into a circle and then discharged from the discharge port. The finished product has the same size, high density, round and smooth, high balling rate ≥ 97%. Few fine powder flows from the disc gap to another outlet.
3. This machine has beautiful appearance, simple structure, safety and reliability.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be operated according to the instructions.
5. Good anti overload ability, can adapt to a variety of environments.
6. Low power consumption, low production cost and high economic benefit.
Soil organic matter contains a variety of nutrients for plant growth and development, and is also an important source of phosphorus, sulfur, calcium, magnesium and trace elements in soil. More and more organic fertilizer equipment, such as new organic fertilizer production line and
biological fertilizer production line, produce these high-quality fertilizers for market and planting.
Market and planting, the commercial production of organic fertilizer has spread to every corner of the production.
Selecting mature and high quality organic fertilizer is a direct and effective way to increase soil organic matter.
These organic fertilizers are produced by professional organic fertilizer production line. In this paper, chicken manure or livestock manure were used as raw materials, which were decomposed into organic matter, humus and NPK elements by biological composting fermentation process.
The fermented powder fertilizer is crushed, granulated, dried, cooled, screened and packaged into high-quality granular products.
The 200 tons per day organic fertilizer combined granulation production line is a better choice. It is not only suitable for the production of organic fertilizer, but also suitable for compound fertilizer. We have fertilizer production lines of different scales for you, with capacity from 5000 tons to 10000 tons, according to your demand. Welcome to visit our factory. We are the world’s top fertilizer machine manufacturer and fertilizer production line manufacturer. We will provide you with detailed production line design, installation site and high-quality customized after-sales service.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
1. The pre fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting and material turning, and is more suitable for microbial fermentation to store manure into fertilizer. The technology requires that the viscous storage manure can be effectively mixed with microbial preparation and straw powder. It can not only ferment fast, but also prevent the production of harmful odor gas in fermentation process, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
2. The special pulverizer for organic fertilizer is mainly used for better crushing and fermentation materials, which lays a solid foundation for the next scheme provider. When choosing organic fertilizer pulverizer, we must choose the suitable ones for their own use, and do not blindly. If selected, otherwise, the crushing effect will not be reached, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer is used for mixing formula fertilizer, adding various substances, mixing evenly, and carrying out the next process.
4. The granulator of organic fertilizer mainly plays a role in granulation. The mixed material is uniformly fed into the granulator by conveyor for deep granulation. It can be made into various sizes and shapes according to the local market. There are many kinds of granulator styles and models, and the appropriate granulator can be selected according to the production and requirements of customers.
5. The dryer mainly acts as evaporation material moisture. Because of the large water content in the granulation process of fertilizer granulator, it can not meet the national requirements. The granulation can not be packed immediately, and the moisture should be dried by drying equipment. Evaporation to the state of national standards for the next process.
6. cooling machine. Because the temperature of the dried material is high, it can not be packed immediately, and the woven bag is easy to be burned. The temperature of material needs to be reduced to constant temperature quickly through cooler to carry out the next process.
7. The screen separator mainly plays a role of grading. Because of the granulator granulation rate, the difference of dryer and cooling opportunity, and the particle damage, it is necessary to distinguish the finished particles from the inferior products. After the next procedure, the defective products will be re comminuted and the granulation cycle work will be carried out.
8. Automatic packaging machine mainly plays the role of finished product particles, automatic.
Fulvic acid is a kind of colloidal organic matter, which can make the soil loose, absorb water, ventilate and humidify, store water, resist drought, make the soil have good water, air and heat conditions, and is suitable for seed germination and growth. Seedling growth.
2： Improving saline alkali land
Fulvic acid has small molecular weight and high activity. It can adsorb harmful cations in soil, reduce the concentration of salt in soil, reduce the harm of salt to seeds and seedlings, and improve saline alkali soil.
1. Spraying fulvic acid on plant leaves can close stomata and reduce water transpiration.
2. Fulvic acid has a deep color, which is conducive to the absorption of solar energy; Fulvic acid will release heat during microbial decomposition, which can improve the ground temperature and play a role in cold protection.
4: disease and insect resistance
Fulvic acid can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the resistance of plants.
5: resistance to heavy metal pollution
Fulvic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in soil, capturing heavy metal ions in soil and preventing them from entering the biological cycle.
6: improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: when nitrogen is applied to soil, it is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or discharge into rivers. Fulvic acid can absorb nitrogen in soil, reduce its volatilization and loss, and improve its utilization
2. Dephosphorization: when phosphorus is applied to the soil, it is easy to be fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid can be released from soil by chelating phosphorus, which can be used for plant absorption and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus.
3. Active potassium: the potassium applied to the soil is mostly in the form of potassium salt, which cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Fulvic acid can be converted into soluble potassium through ion exchange, which can increase the available potassium in soil and improve the utilization rate of potassium.
4. Trace element fertilizer: fulvic acid can chelate with insoluble trace elements to produce humic acid trace element chelate with good solubility and can be absorbed by crops, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by roots and leaves.
7： Promote crop growth and development
1. Fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of root system, resulting in a great increase in the ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients.
The stimulating effect of fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of vegetative parts of plants. There are plant height, stem diameter, leaf thickness and so on.
Fulvic acid had a good effect on tillering and reducing air rate, and could increase grain weight and yield.
8: adjust soil pH value
Fulvic acid has many functional groups, which can combine with acid and alkali, and adjust soil pH according to crop needs.
Now we introduce an organic fertilizer production line. The main machine of organic fertilizer production line is a new type of organic fertilizer granulator.
Characteristics of new organic fertilizer granulator
(1) The product particles are round balls
(2) The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% and made into pure organic particles
(3) Organic particles can grow up under a certain force, and there is no need to add adhesive during granulation.
(4) The product has large particles and can be directly screened after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption
(5) After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can reach 20% – 40%.
Manure is organic matter, in addition to green manure, most of it comes from animal manure, which can be used as agricultural organic fertilizer.
Manure improves soil fertility by adding organic matter and nutrients (such as nitrogen), which are used by bacteria, fungi and other organisms in the soil. Then higher organisms feed on fungi and bacteria in the life chain of soil food web.
In the past, the term “manure” included inorganic fertilizer, but this usage is very rare now.
Most animal faeces consist of faeces. Common forms of animal manure include farmyard manure (FYM) or farm mud (liquid manure). FYM also contains plant materials (usually straw), which are used as bedding for animals and absorb feces and urine.
Agricultural fertilizers in liquid form, called slurries, are produced by more intensive livestock feeding systems using concrete or slats instead of straw bedding. Different animal faeces have different quality and need different application amount when used as fertilizer.
For example, horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, turkeys, rabbits and bird droppings from seabirds and bats all have different characteristics. For example, the contents of nitrogen and potassium in sheep manure are very high, while the contents of nitrogen and potassium in pig manure are relatively low. How to make pig manure compost? Here are solutions for you: https://manurefertilizermachine.com/composting-pig-manure/
Horses mainly eat grass and some weeds, so horse manure may contain grass and weed seeds, because horses don’t digest seeds like cattle. Cow manure is a good source of nitrogen and organic carbon. The content of nitrogen and phosphate in chicken sand is very high, and it is highly praised for these two characteristics.
Some people call human excrement human excrement, others use the word “human excrement”. Like animal manure, it can be used as a soil conditioner (reusing waste in agriculture). Sewage sludge is a kind of material containing human excreta, because it is produced after sewage treatment plant mixes excreta with water and processes wastewater.
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to water content.
2. The particle polishing machine makes the spherical particles uniform in size, smooth in surface and high in strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Belt conveyor and other supporting equipment are used to connect the whole line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. The equipment can be selected according to your actual needs.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?