Feeding preparation of rotary drum screen fertilizer production line
As the necessary equipment for NPK fertilizer and organic fertilizer production, roller screen has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise and less dust. And in the normal use and maintenance, the service life of the screening machine is also very long, easy to clean and replace the screen.
Preparation before commissioning of screening machine:
1. After the screening machine is installed and checked to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before testing, all parts of the organic fertilizer production line should be carefully inspected to ensure that they have been correctly installed as shown in the figure, that the fasteners are secure, and that there are obstacles around the screen body that hinder fertilizer operation.
2. Place the rectangular access door in the open position and manually rotate the web drum to observe whether the comb web cleaning mechanism is stuck or rubbed. If so, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt
3. Check whether the bearing pedestal and gearbox are well lubricated and whether the oil level is appropriate
4. The power connector shall be firm and reliable with good insulation and correct grounding.
Roller screen of chemical fertilizer production line
Precautions for feed screening machine of chemical fertilizer production line:
1. When the screening machine of organic fertilizer equipment runs smoothly, start the feeding and discharging equipment of feeding test.
2. After normal discharge, close the seal isolation cover (the seal isolation cover should always be in the closed position during normal operation).
3. The screening machine screens the particles formed by the drum granulator, and checks the particle size of the discharged materials for leakage and dust.
4. After running for half an hour, please check all parts carefully and deal with the problem in time.
5. In the process of work, please check the operation frequently. If abnormal operation or abnormal noise is found, it shall be shut down in time, and the cause shall be checked in time to eliminate the fault.