Organic fertilizer production process:
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
4. Next, the granulated organic fertilizer enters the pelletizer for grinding.
5. Round particles enter the dryer through the conveyor belt.
6. The dried particles are then cooled to the cooler through the conveyor belt.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
When selecting equipment, the organic fertilizer plant should consider its own plant scale, expected annual output, types of raw materials, etc., and select appropriate equipment to ensure good economic benefits.
More details, welcome go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/