Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
This machine is a new type of equipment: the motor is driven by flexible belt, which can start smoothly, slow down the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment. Through this process, the disc is hard and durable, never deformed, and the base is firm.
It doesn’t need foot bolts. It also has the characteristics of long service life and is widely used. The family’s high praise is the ideal product for the majority of users.
Characteristics of organic fertilizer production molding process:
1. Large capacity, can be used with one or more fertilizer granulator at the same time, flexible use. The problem that a granulator must be equipped with a circular throwing machine is solved. Advantages: simpler production line, less equipment investment and more uniform finished products.
2. The machine consists of two or more circular polishing discs arranged in turn. The material is repeatedly polished into a circle and then discharged from the discharge port. The finished product has the same size, high density, round and smooth, high balling rate ≥ 97%. Few fine powder flows from the disc gap to another outlet.
3. This machine has beautiful appearance, simple structure, safety and reliability.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be operated according to the instructions.
5. Good anti overload ability, can adapt to a variety of environments.
6. Low power consumption, low production cost and high economic benefit.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
1. The pre fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting and material turning, and is more suitable for microbial fermentation to store manure into fertilizer. The technology requires that the viscous storage manure can be effectively mixed with microbial preparation and straw powder. It can not only ferment fast, but also prevent the production of harmful odor gas in fermentation process, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
2. The special pulverizer for organic fertilizer is mainly used for better crushing and fermentation materials, which lays a solid foundation for the next scheme provider. When choosing organic fertilizer pulverizer, we must choose the suitable ones for their own use, and do not blindly. If selected, otherwise, the crushing effect will not be reached, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer is used for mixing formula fertilizer, adding various substances, mixing evenly, and carrying out the next process.
4. The granulator of organic fertilizer mainly plays a role in granulation. The mixed material is uniformly fed into the granulator by conveyor for deep granulation. It can be made into various sizes and shapes according to the local market. There are many kinds of granulator styles and models, and the appropriate granulator can be selected according to the production and requirements of customers.
5. The dryer mainly acts as evaporation material moisture. Because of the large water content in the granulation process of fertilizer granulator, it can not meet the national requirements. The granulation can not be packed immediately, and the moisture should be dried by drying equipment. Evaporation to the state of national standards for the next process.
6. cooling machine. Because the temperature of the dried material is high, it can not be packed immediately, and the woven bag is easy to be burned. The temperature of material needs to be reduced to constant temperature quickly through cooler to carry out the next process.
7. The screen separator mainly plays a role of grading. Because of the granulator granulation rate, the difference of dryer and cooling opportunity, and the particle damage, it is necessary to distinguish the finished particles from the inferior products. After the next procedure, the defective products will be re comminuted and the granulation cycle work will be carried out.
8. Automatic packaging machine mainly plays the role of finished product particles, automatic.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
What is bio organic fertilizer granulator? What is the difference between NPK and NPK? What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator? In this article, we get the answer.
What machines can be used for bio fertilizer granulation?
Bio organic fertilizer refers to the combination of specific functional microorganisms and organic matter, which is mainly composed of animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.), and organic matter after harmless treatment and decomposition. Fertilizer has the function of increasing fertilizer.
The use of bio organic fertilizer is also different, and the nutrients of bio organic fertilizer are complete. Chemical fertilizer is only one or several nutrients of fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the quality of products; bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, which is easy to produce diseases and pests. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, easy to produce diseases and pests.
Difference in manufacturing process
Finally, the manufacturing process is much simpler. Because the biological fertilizer granulator equipment is also a kind of organic fertilizer granulator, the organic fertilizer granulator sometimes needs drying and cooling.
What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator?
1. Bio organic fertilizer is completely decomposed without burning roots or rotting seedlings; refined organic fertilizer is not decomposed and directly decomposed in soil after use, which may cause combustion.
2. Bio organic fertilizer decomposes at high temperature, killing most pathogens and eggs, reducing the occurrence of diseases and pests
3. Adding beneficial bacteria to bio organic fertilizer can reduce the diseases caused by the occupation of bacteria
4. Bio organic fertilizer has high nutrient content, and its odor is light and almost tasteless after deodorization.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer not only designed two kinds of fertilizer production lines, but also designed the organic fertilizer production process to produce the organic fertilizer granulator.