Our drum granulator adopts advanced technology and special design. The whole machine can be divided into five parts, granules drum, motor and reducer, ring gear and pinion, bracket part and drum belt. You can learn more from below.
1. Big drum. The shape is a large cylinder. Inside the granulator, we use rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining. We can customize the lining for you to prevent the raw material from corroding the cylinder.
2. Motor and reducer. They are important equipment for powering the rotary granulator. Motors and reducers have passed strict national tests.
3. Gears. Our ring gear is made of high-tech wear-resistant materials, which can ensure your long-term stable use of the rotary granulator.
4. Bracket parts. This is the structure supporting the whole rotary fertilizer granulator. We use solid medium carbon steel plates and channel steel welded together. In addition, considering the friction between the traction wheel fixed on the bracket and the drum belt, our factory specially selects high-quality, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to maximize the service life of the granulator.
5. Rolling belt. This is the medium connecting the various structures of the granulator to ensure the normal operation of the granulator.
According to the survey, the utilization rate of chemical fertilizers in my country is only 35%to 40%, and the rest are filtered by soil fixation or rainwater, causing environmental problems such as water pollution and richer lakes. Experts urgently call for reducing the use of chemical fertilizers, using more new biological fertilizers, and applying more organic fertilizers. The vast number of farmers also urgently need a new type of fertilizer to meet the needs of agricultural production.
Organic fertilizerNPK fertilizer production line mainly crushes the previously fermented organic fertilizer raw materials, then sieved, and then measures the raw materials and other compatible components of the adhesive. After further drying to produce powder organic fertilizers), the materials that are fully mixed are evenly delivered to the granulator to make granules through the belt conveyor.
Select the appropriate organic fertilizer granulator according to the requirements of specific process. There are many types of granulators, such as roller extruders, discullars, and drummers. For granularized granular machines with strict particle size control, it is recommended to use roller squeeze granulator; for granular makers with general requirements for particle size and output, organic fertilizer is recommended to turn drummers.
Basically, all granular drying process can be made with double -roller particles. In particular, the particle size of the raw material powder is less than 2mm, preferably less than 1mm, which is very suitable for squeezing granules. Suitable for minced stone, powder, crystal, granular and granular raw materials. For potassium chloride, the standard quality and by -products or products with lower costs are too thin and unable to mix, which is suitable for squeezing. Although granular urea can be used, it is more suitable for powder or crystalline urea with small granularity.
In some cases, the particle size of the raw materials is very large, and the larger particles should be broken first, so that the nutrient distribution in the product is more uniform.
The sharp rise in European natural gas prices has driven the urea market, which has led to a sharp rebound in urea prices. Due to rising production costs, nitrate in Europe also showed an upward trend, while ammonium sulfate continued to weaken.
The sudden European purchase surprised the urea market, reversing the 8% decline last week. The urea market is currently paying close attention to the upcoming urea bidding in India and the procurement in Brazil.
The Indian bidding is scheduled for mid July (it is said that this bidding will exceed 1million tons), and it is expected to be delivered by the end of August. The procurement in summer rainy season in Brazil is about a month later than that in previous years. It is expected that the procurement of urea will pick up, which will form a certain support for the price of urea.
With the arrival of the third quarter, the procurement speed in the southern hemisphere will accelerate, and the urea price may have reached the low point of this year. Buyers are concerned about the speed and level of urea price recovery.
Due to insufficient demand, ammonium sulfate continued to fall by 13%. Ammonium sulfate is now a cheaper nitrogen fertilizer than urea. Due to the rebound of urea, the value of sulfur in ammonium sulfate was ignored. As the price of urea rebounds again, the price of ammonium sulfate may begin to rise.
The gap between the two price categories in the secondary ammonium nitrate Market is widening – the price of ammonium nitrate in Russia is weakening again, while the price of ammonium nitrate from other sources such as urea is also rising.
As most buyers / consumers have sufficient inventory at present, the ammonia price has not changed. Although the price has not changed, the soaring natural gas price in the EU has led people to speculate that ammonia prices may start to rise.
In South Africa, the urea inventory in Durban port is reasonable, and the product supply is about 12000 RAND / ton. The slight strength of Rand will help alleviate the pain of rising urea prices. As the market continues to fluctuate, the seller will adjust the price every week, so it is recommended that the buyer be decisive and quickly lock the price after deciding to buy.
Although the prices of most benchmark plots remain unchanged, the phosphate Market is still facing price pressure. China’s phosphate exports continued to accelerate, while demand in most regions continued to be weak because buyers believed the price was too high.
The demand for spring phosphate fertilizer application in North America and Europe has disappeared, and manufacturers are now waiting for the southern hemisphere to start buying.
Buyers in the southern hemisphere are unwilling to overbought at the current price, so the buyer and the seller are currently stuck. Brazil’s price fell by $10-15 / ton, which is not a big drop and will not excite buyers. But it did signal that phosphate prices were under pressure. Unlike urea, Brazil’s phosphate ponds account for a high share of all Russian exports to Latin America.
The Asian market did not buy too many spot phosphates. Most of the current activities are related to the delivery of phosphate, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which are purchased by Asian countries through bidding. India’s subsidy program cannot enable private sector traders to benefit from phosphate imports. As a result, procurement in India is conducted only by state entities and in limited quantities.
Foskor, a phosphate producer in South Africa, has been operating well in recent months and continues to produce. The lack of phosphate inventory in the region means that all its products will be quickly transferred to buyers before the upcoming season.
At present, phosphate import goods at Beira port and Durban port have been booked, and the port inventory level is expected to gradually increase. Of course, large-scale berthing delay is still a worrying problem, and it is likely to become a key factor, that is, the rainy season from September to October is coming. At present, it is estimated that the delay of about 30 days will not only increase the import cost (the demurrage fee is about $40 / ton), but also increase the risk that growers will not get fertilizer in time.
Most potash benchmark positions were flat. Potassium prices in some Asian markets began to fall, and the overall outlook for potassium prices was weak.
With Brazil getting a lot of potash from Russia, it is difficult for potash prices to fall anywhere. Everyone’s question is “when” and “how much”. As the third quarter approaches, the demand in the southern hemisphere begins to slow down, and the sales of potash fertilizer will begin to pick up, which will slow down the rate of any price decline.
If the price does not decline in the next oneortwo months, rising demand should ensure that the price of potash fertilizer remains stable. The supply of potash fertilizer is still limited, and the balance between supply and demand will not soon turn to oversupply.
Crude oil prices fell by nearly $10 / barrel as concerns about the economic recession intensified. Rising interest rates in the United States led to declines in stock markets and commodities.
Brent crude oil fell from US $120 / barrel to US $111 / barrel, which fell due to the market’s increasing concern about the economic recession. The Fed’s interest rate hike curbed inflation, cooled the commodity market, and crude oil prices responded accordingly.
In terms of natural gas prices, TTF natural gas prices in Europe have risen to more than $40 /mmbtu, and are now slightly lower than $40. European gas prices are unlikely to ease in any way until the European gas supply situation is resolved in some way. The price of natural gas in the United States has fallen to $6.25 /mmbtu, which has relieved American natural gas consumers, including nitrogen producers.
As the extensive long-term selling continued, the corn price of Zhishang exchange in the United States continued to fall. The price of safex corn also fell with the rise of the dollar price, and the strength of Rand exacerbated the decline of local prices. For similar reasons, oilseeds also fell across the board.
The net income of fertilizer sellers and exporters increased due to the reduction of freight by a few dollars.
There must be a conveyor belt between the equipment to transport materials.
In the process of the organic fertilizer production line, the organic fertilizer granulator equipment and the mixing gear granulator use the high-speed rotating mechanical mixing force and the generated pneumatic force to make the fine powder materials in the machine, granulation, spheroidization, densification and other processes, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
This granulation method makes the particles have higher spheroidization rate, more beautiful particles, and saves energy at the same time. The organic fertilizer stirring tooth granulator is widely used for granulating organic and inorganic fertilizers. Due to its high granulation rate, stable operation, strong and durable equipment and long service life, it is selected as the ideal product by the majority of users.
The shell of the agitator granulator developed and produced by our company adopts thickened seamless steel pipe, which is firm and durable and not easy to deform. Coupled with the stable base design, it runs more smoothly.
Popularization of organic fertilizer in crops and chemical fertilizers
1. According to relevant data, the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer in China’s actual production is only 30%-45%. Some of the lost fertilizer is decomposed and released into the atmosphere, some is lost with the soil and water flow, and some is fixed in the soil and cannot be directly absorbed and utilized by plants.
It will also cause soil salinization and hardening and other adverse consequences. When we apply organic fertilizer, its beneficial biological activity can improve the soil structure, increase the soil’s ability to retain water and fertilizer, and reduce the loss of nutrients. In addition, the beneficial effect of organic matter on microorganisms to Dissolve Phosphorus and potassium can increase the effective utilization rate of fertilizer to more than 50%.
In the process of fertilizer production, the equipment required for biological fertilizer production is similar to that for organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer can increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. Under the same nutrient elements, organic fertilizer is compared with chemical fertilizer. Generally speaking, organic fertilizer is more effective as base fertilizer than chemical fertilizer.
The effect of organic fertilizer is often better than that of chemical fertilizer. In particular, improving the quality of agricultural products is more beneficial than chemical fertilizers. Chinese farmers have a tradition of using organic fertilizer and attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizer.
“Ecological agriculture” and “organic agriculture” are emerging in developed countries such as the United States, Western Europe and Japan. They attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizer and stipulate that organic fertilizer is the main source of fertilizer production. Green food. Organic fertilizer can be produced by drum granulation production line.
Organic fertilizer can promote the growth of soil microorganisms and the absorption and utilization of crops. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, which is the most important place for the growth and reproduction of various microorganisms.
The organic matter of organic fertilizer can also produce various phenols, vitamins, enzymes, auxin and hormone like substances in the decomposition process, which can promote the growth of crop roots and the absorption of nutrients. We are a fertilizer manufacturing equipment manufacturer, an old factory with a history of more than 20 years. Welcome to visit our factory.
Reduce nutrient fixation and improve nutrient availability. Organic fertilizer contains many organic acids, humic acids and other hydroxyl substances. They all have strong chelating ability and can chelate with a variety of metal elements to form chelates. Prevent the soil from fixing these nutrients and losing efficacy. For example, organic and phosphate fertilizers are used in combination.
Chelates such as organic acids in organic fertilizers can chelate highly active aluminum ions in soil and prevent the combination of aluminum and phosphorus to form closed storage phosphorus, which is difficult for crops to absorb. Increase soil available phosphorus content.
Sheep manure organic fertilizer is suitable for sandy soil and cohesive soil. It is applicable to a variety of crops and can increase production, quality and efficiency.
2. Protect the roots and stems of crops and provide them with comprehensive nutrition
Sheep manure organic fertilizer contains a lot of nutrients, trace elements, sugars and fats required by plants. The CO2 released from the decomposition of sheep manure can be used as the raw material for plant photosynthesis. Sheep manure organic fertilizer also contains 6-8% nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and 50-55% organic matter, which can provide comprehensive nutrition for crops.
3. Improve soil quality and promote soil microbial reproduction
The microorganism in sheep manure organic fertilizer propagates very quickly in the soil, leaving many thin tubes in the soil, which not only increases the permeability of the soil, but also makes the soil fluffy and soft, and the nutrients and water are not easy to be lost, thus increasing the storage of water and fertilizer in the soil. The ability to avoid and eliminate soil hardening. The beneficial microorganisms in sheep manure organic fertilizer can also inhibit the propagation of harmful bacteria, thus reducing the use of pesticides.
4. enhance the ability of crops to resist disease, drought and waterlogging
Because sheep manure contains vitamins and natural antibiotics. It can enhance crop resistance and reduce or prevent diseases.
5. increase crop yield
Beneficial microorganisms in sheep manure produce secondary metabolites from soil organic matter, which contain a large number of growth promoting substances.
Sheep manure is taken to the organic fertilizer production plant and fermented by the organic fertilizer production equipment to achieve harmless treatment.
After decomposition, it is crushed, screened, granulated and packaged into organic fertilizer. After that, organic fertilizers are classified, processed and packaged into different specifications, which are used for field crops, orchard and vegetable bases, landscaping, home gardening and other different types of fertilizers, and then sold.
As the main farm manure, animal manure plays a very important role in improving soil quality. In line with the concept of turning waste into treasure, adopting new organic fertilizer production machinery and new technology to scientifically treat livestock and poultry manure and convert waste pollutants into organic fertilizer has far-reaching significance for environmental protection and development.
(1) Production scale: large or small; Provide a production scale of one million yuan according to the amount of funds; Production scale of several million yuan; The production scale of ten million yuan and other different personalized plant construction plans and marketing plans.
(2) Production site: the size of the production site can be determined according to the production scale.
(4) According to the production scale, local natural resources, industrial policy planning and organic fertilizer related agricultural industry, realize the local circular and sustainable development of modern ecological agricultural industry.
Packaging machine is an indispensable equipment in the production and processing of organic fertilizer. Judging from the sales and use of full-automatic packaging machines in the current market, it can be proved that the development of fertilizer packaging machines has been recognized by many fertilizer enterprises.
Of course, the strength of production enterprises in this field is also an important factor whether the development of automatic packaging machine can achieve the current achievements. Fertilizer packaging machine provides the most basic guarantee for the technical improvement of organic fertilizer production process, so as to have high-quality organic fertilizer products.
Whether it is the screened compost powder or the organic fertilizer particles processed by the fertilizer granulator, the operator only needs to put the bags into the bags one by one and take out part of the equipment at one time. The mechanical grab of the equipment will automatically take out the bag, print the date, open the bag, Send a signal to the measuring device, measure the blanking and seal the output.
Customers can also add detailed functions such as emergency stop, automatic card entry, abnormal discharge and so on according to the packaging requirements of organic fertilizer products. The whole process of organic fertilizer machine packaging does not need manual operation, which effectively improves the production efficiency of chemical fertilizer enterprises and saves labor costs. Administrative expenses have greatly reduced costs.
Organic fertilizer production equipment uses pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure and other livestock manure as raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. When chickens, pigs, sheep and other livestock feed, due to the weak digestion ability, 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, which contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids and protein.
1. It is applicable to a wide range of raw materials. The organic fertilizer processing equipment is not only suitable for livestock manure, but also suitable for the fermentation of peat, sludge, lignite, straw, corn flour, soybean meal and grass meal to produce mixed feed particles.
2. The organic fertilizer production equipment has high efficiency and is fully automated. For example, in the fermentation process, just put the raw materials, auxiliary materials, drivers and other materials into the fermentation equipment and press the button to automatically complete the fermentation without manual turnover, doubling the fermentation time. Shorten the production time of organic fertilizer.
3. The complete organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment with high output includes fermentation equipment, drying equipment, granulation equipment, dehydration equipment, etc., with a production capacity of 30000 tons and an annual fecal sewage treatment capacity of nearly 80000 cubic meters. For granulation equipment, we recommend drum granulation.
The organic fertilizer production line includes many equipment. Most users are familiar with the dryer, so how much do you know about the cooler? Let’s follow the organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer to see its production process.
Dry and wet materials are fed into the hopper by belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and then enter the feeding end through the feeder of the hopper through the feed pipe. The slope of the feed pipe shall be greater than the natural inclination of the material, so that the material can flow into the cooler smoothly.
The cooler cylinder is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined to the horizontal line. When the material is added from the high end, the heat carrier flows out from the low end, contacts with the material countercurrent, and part of the heat carrier flows into the cylinder together with the material. With the rotation of the cylinder, the material moves to the lower end under the action of gravity.
In the process of advancing in the cylinder, the hot material can be cooled directly or indirectly through the heat carrier, and then sent out by belt conveyor or screw conveyor at the discharge end. The cooler is the equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer.
The inner wall of the cylinder of the drum cooler is equipped with a reading plate. Its function is to pick up and disperse the materials, increase the contact surface between the materials and the air flow, so as to improve the cooling speed and move the materials forward.
The cooling body is generally divided into cold air, etc. After the heating medium passes through the cooler, a cyclone is generally required to capture the substances carried in the gas. If it is necessary to further reduce the dust content of waste gas, it shall be discharged after passing through bag type dust collector or wet dust collector.
The drum cooler needs to be installed in cooperation with the drum granulation process. Elevation and horizontal position, inclined installation. Generally, the inclination angle is 2-5 degrees (users can adjust it as needed). The support and transmission frame of the machine have anchor holes, which can be installed on the concrete.
1. The use of animal manure to produce bio-organic fertilizer. Livestock and poultry manure is rich in organic fertilizer and also contains a certain amount of nitrogen. Nutrients such as phosphorus and potassium required for plant growth are high-quality raw materials for the production of bio-organic fertilizers.
In the process of making bio-organic fertilizers, the dry-wet ratio and carbon-nitrogen ratio are adjusted by peat and rice bran. Add peat and rice bran to livestock and poultry manure, adjust the humidity of the material to about 50%, remove non-fermentable debris such as chicken manure, and the width is 2m, which is suitable for production. After fermentation, it is dried and crushed, and then sifted out of the debris. Disc granulators are used for granulation, packaging bio-organic fertilizers.
2. The bio-fertilizer project uses organic waste to produce bio-organic fertilizer. Organic waste refers to the garbage containing material components in urban and rural household garbage, mainly including crop straw, fiber, bamboo, waste paper, kitchen waste, etc. If this organic waste is not treated in time, it will become a source of pollution in the city. Environment, such as odor emissions, disease transmission, water pollution, etc.
Therefore, it is necessary to apply organic fertilizer scientifically and rationally. It makes up for the shortage of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer manufacturing process products. It can not only avoid the adverse consequences caused by self-accumulation and decomposition, but also significantly reduce the pollution caused by the application of a large number of chemical fertilizers to the environment.
After the pretreatment of organic waste, straw is added to adjust the C/N ratio of organic waste, and then the moisture content of the wastewater is adjusted, and the rapid composting compound bacterial agent is inoculated, high temperature fermentation, and medium temperature drying temperature.
In terms of equipment required for biofertilizer production, the decomposed materials need to be granulated with a fertilizer granulator. It can be made into bio-organic fertilizer after further drying, sieving and packaging.
Fertilizer packaging machine can be divided into automatic packaging machine and semi-automatic packaging machine from the degree of automation. The former does not require human involvement in the entire packaging process, while the latter requires some auxiliary cooperation. Of course, the price of the two fertilizer manufacturing equipment is different, and customers can choose according to their own needs.
Semi-automatic packaging machine only needs to hang the bag manually. The weighing method of the equipment can be selected according to the actual needs of the upper weighing and lower weighing. The material falls due to gravity. When the weight is close to the target weight, the unique two-stage control valve ensures accurate weighing of the material.
This way not only requires a lot of human resources, but also highly polluting materials are easy to cause harm to the human body, especially the work efficiency is much lower than that of fertilizer packaging machines.
With the continuous development and improvement of packaging machines, a variety of products such as single bucket packaging scales and double bucket packaging scales have been derived for users to choose. When purchasing, users can freely choose according to their own materials and packaging needs.
The rate of release of nutrients in fertilizers can be controlled to a certain extent for continuous absorption and utilization by crops. After fertilization, the loss of fertilizer nutrients, especially nitrogen, can be reduced in the soil.
It can reduce the frequency of fertilization, saving labor and costs. In order to increase crop yields and incomes, the application of slow-release fertilizers can improve the resistance of crops to disease lodging.
Fertilizer granule coating machine is composed of spiral conveyor, stirring tank, oil pump, main machine, etc., which can effectively prevent organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer from agglomeration, and is an effective coating fertilizer production equipment.
Precautions for fertilization and coating operations
1. When the coating machine is running, please do not remove the protective device.
2. When the coating machine is running, it is forbidden to drill holes under the fuselage.
3. It is forbidden to carry out internal inspection and repair when the coater is running.
4. Do not touch the motor and wires without insulating gloves.
5. When inspecting the furnace and coating machine, it is forbidden to use mobile lights with a voltage higher than 12V.
6. If there is no perfect grounding wire, it is forbidden to start the coating machine. If there is current on the device, stop the machine immediately until the ground wire is repaired.
In the process of organic fertilizer processing, organic fertilizer equipment is completed through a certain process, and only a few kinds of equipment can achieve the purpose from production to finished products. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer mainly includes fermentation composting turner, crusher, screening machine, packaging machine and so on. The following describes how organic fertilizer equipment is granulated and processed.
Bio Organic fertilizer production granulation process
1. The groove turning machine adopts groove biological fermentation. Depending on the scale of your production, you need to build 4 fermenters with a width of 3 meters and a length of 50 meters. The fermentation products are continuously poured into the fermentation tank and moved daily with a flap machine to the other end of the fermentation tank. Three meters long, can achieve the purpose of water transfer, uniform mixing, can save a lot of land and labor. The purpose of full decomposition can be achieved.
2. Forklift truck with shovel to transfer the advanced fermentation organic fertilizer into the fermentation tank to the semi-finished product stacking area, convenient to transport the thrown high-grade fermentation organic fertilizer every day to use the dump truck, and timely discharge the tank.
3. The screening machine will sift the fermented organic fertilizer to separate the large pieces and debris inside to facilitate the next step of crushing and packaging.
4. The crusher will sift out the large pieces of organic fertilizer chips and stones after crushing, which is both beautiful and can ensure product quality.
5. The mixer can mix the crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality, and at the same time, when adding trace elements, it plays a mixing role in the production of special fertilizers and the manufacturing process of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers.
6. Granulator. Granulation is made by drumming, and the premixed organic fertilizer is granulated. If granulation is not required, it is sold directly in packaging.
The following mainly introduces the advantages of powdered organic fertilizer and fertilizer making machine.
1.Advantages of powdered organic fertilizer
Powdered organic fertilizer is an organic fertilizer without granulation and drying. It occupies most of the market share.
Compared with granular ecological organic fertilizer, powdered organic fertilizer production line has the advantages of small investment, low production cost, less nutrient diversion loss in the processing process, low price and less ecological pollution. It is generally accepted by plantations, orchards and orchards.
Vegetable base. The disadvantage is that the appearance of the product is not beautiful enough and is not suitable for machine broadcasting.
2. Powdered organic fertilizer production equipment
The production process of organic fertilizer powder is relatively simple. Fertilizer production machinery mainly includes: organic fertilizer dumper, forklift, batching machine, shredder and screening machine (drum screening machine or vibrating screening machine).
If you want to change the organic fertilizer production line to process granules in the later stage, you can add drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator, disc granulator, drying and cooling system and other granulation equipment.
The equipment shall be connected with the belt conveyor to form a complete production line:
1. A group of belt conveyors above the crusher are connected with the screened large raw materials.
2. The belt at the top of the screening machine is connected with the fermentation raw materials.
3. The belt under the screening machine is connected with the screened finished material, and the finished material is sent to the processing position for weighing and packaging.
4. The warehouse needs conveyor belt for loading.
Citrus Root rot is transmitted through soil, so we must pay attention to improving the soil in the process of prevention and control. How to improve soil vitality? To select appropriate fertilizer, the high-quality organic compound fertilizer processed by drum granulator is conducive to improving the soil.
The root system of fruit trees is an important organ for absorbing water and fertilizer. If the root is destroyed, it will become an important organ for invading pathogen conditions. However, in some high water levels, if the water is not drained in time, the soil permeability is poor, affecting the growth of roots. Therefore, the orchard must be well drained, otherwise it will affect the growth of roots.
In addition, we pay attention to fertilizer. We often see that too little or too much fertilizer will affect root growth. In addition, we should pay attention to reducing the damage to the root system in the planting process of citrus fruit trees, which is not conducive to the growth of fruit trees.
Once the citrus leaves and fruits fall off seriously, dig the soil, check the degree of root rot and smell whether there is a fishy smell. The roots of newly infected fruit trees should be carefully collected and burned, and reasonable drugs should be selected for treatment. Otherwise, it will cause further damage to the root system. Once rotten roots of fruit trees are found, they should be treated in time.
Detailed introduction to the configuration of small-scale organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 5000 tons:
1. Organic fertilizer Dumper: the materials are directly stacked into strips and fermented by wheel dumper and straddle dumper. Tank fermentation is adopted.
According to your production scale, you need to build 1-5 fermentation tanks with a width of 3M and a length of 40-60m. The fermentation products are continuously put into the fermentation tank and stirred and fermented by the mixer, which can achieve the purposes of water transfer, uniform stirring, deodorization and dehumidification. It can not only save a lot of labor, but also achieve the goal of complete maturity;
2. Organic fertilizer screening machine: screen out the fermented organic fertilizer and separate the large pieces and miscellaneous fibers inside, so as to facilitate the crushing, granulation and packaging of semi wet materials in the next step.
3. Organic fertilizer granulator: granulate the materials after crushing and stirring;
4. Organic fertilizer crusher: separate and crush the large sundries and stones in the screened organic fertilizer, which is beautiful and can ensure the product quality;
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: dry and cool the prepared particles;
6. Automatic packaging machine: granulate organic fertilizer particles and directly package and sell them.
In order to select a suitable manufacturer of organic fertilizer production line, we can investigate from the aspects of strength, reputation, quality, service and price.
1. Strength: the strength of a manufacturer is mainly reflected in scale, production and processing facilities, technical level, etc. Only powerful manufacturers can have larger scale and more advanced technology, so as to ensure that the interests of users will not be damaged.
2. Word of mouth: word of mouth is an important response to the advantages and disadvantages of manufacturers. Good reputation means that the manufacturer has high credibility and is more reliable to consumers. Users can understand the reputation of manufacturers through search, forums and other channels.
3. quality: the quality of organic fertilizer production line is mainly reflected in the wear resistance of raw materials and the advanced nature of manufacturing technology. Only the equipment with good quality can be used longer and have higher benefits.
4. Service: service level is one of the important factors that users should consider when selecting manufacturers. If the service level is good, you can avoid a lot of worries and get good benefits. On the contrary, poor service will cause a lot of trouble in the future.
5. Price: price is the focus of users when purchasing organic fertilizer production line. With the increase of manufacturers, many manufacturers have made up for the number of low-quality manufacturers. Therefore, consumers must investigate the market situation and choose manufacturers with reasonable prices.
The equipment required for the production line with an annual output of 100000 tons of organic fertilizer includes: trough fermentation stacker, horizontal mixing mixer, semi wet material crusher, new organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, drum screening machine, automatic packaging machine, etc.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 100000 tons:
After crushing and screening, the organic waste with water content of about 30% ~ 35%, together with binder raw materials (bentonite, humic acid) and other components, can be mixed in the batching and mixing system according to the proportion requirements (biological addition of functional bacteria can produce organic fertilizer, and addition of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content less than 15%)) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
The fully mixed materials are evenly and continuously sent to the granulator by the belt conveyor, rounded into spherical particles by the polishing and shaping machine, dried by the dryer at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃), cooled, screened and coated. The finished particles are transported to the finished product silo by the belt, measured by the computer quantitative packaging system, packaged and stored in the warehouse.
The organic fertilizer after fermentation and crushing contains certain inorganic nutrients and a large amount of organic matter and trace elements. Therefore, this biological organic fertilizer is especially suitable for horticultural crops and soil with long-term application of chemical fertilizer.
The compound fertilizer extrusion granulator adopts spiral, two-way rolling, two-way die and double roll granulation, but it is essentially different from other granulation equipment. The granulator enables organic materials to be continuous, high-speed and dense in the granulation area.
Rolling and shearing promote the physical granulation pressure between powder and granular materials to increase significantly.
With this method, the granulation effect is 2-3 times higher than that of conventional extrusion granulator, and the power consumption is reduced by more than 60%.
Characteristics of NPK compound fertilizer extrusion granulation equipment:
Due to the combined structure of various granulation skills in the granulation field, the granulation function of organic fertilizer is significantly enhanced, making organic fertilizer granulation one of the rapid, low consumption and promising granulation methods in modern industrial granulation. skill.
It is a unique advantage of similar fertilizer granulation equipment and has an advanced level in the production of organic fertilizer granulation.
1. Many fertilizers are cheap, but the effect is good after use. Why?
Now most manufacturers increase the nitrogen content, reduce the potassium content, or even do not add it.
For example, the content of 15-15-15 45% is made into 20-10-5 35%. After use, the seedlings are strong. Later, without fertilization, the final yield cannot be increased.
2. Why is the effect of cheap fertilizer better than that of famous brand fertilizer?
The effect of ammonium bicarbonate is immediate and valid for 15 days; Ammonium chloride takes effect in 3 days, the fertilization period is 25 days, and there is no fertilization in the later stage of growth period. Urea takes effect in 7 days and the fertilization period is 45 days. The effect of compound fertilizer can be seen in ten days, and the fertilization period is 90 days.
3. How to understand that cheap is expensive and expensive is cheap?
As for cheap fertilizer, it needs a bag of weight, 50kg per mu, and the cost is 100 yuan / mu. Famous brand fertilizer is 35kg per mu, 90 yuan / mu, which is more cost-effective.
4. Why does the production capacity not increase after using famous brand fertilizer?
The principle of nutrient return is how much food you receive and how much nutrients you need to absorb from the soil in order to return how much high-quality fertilizer.
In other words, if you use low-quality fertilizer for three consecutive years, you can catch up with good fertilizer immediately, which is stronger than the original and can match the original good fertilizer. If you use good fertilizer for three consecutive years, even if you don’t have fertilizer for one year, the output will not be low.
5. Why are some small chemical fertilizer factories qualified, but the price is different from that of famous chemical fertilizer manufacturers?
Now functional departments only test n, P and K, and many small factories put a lot of superficial articles on it; Famous brand manufacturers have also added a variety of trace elements at a price of 300 yuan per ton to meet the needs of high crop yield.
6. What is the difference between potassium sulfate and potassium sulfate?
Potassium sulfate type is a compound fertilizer production process for dechlorination of potassium chloride. It is produced by potassium sulfate with chloride ion of 3-5%. Potassium sulfate compound fertilizer is made of pure potassium sulfate with chloride ion of < 3%, which is suitable for all kinds of crops.
7. What is the difference between compound fertilizer and compound fertilizer?
Compound fertilizer is tower type granulation, acid granulation and spray granulation. The utilization rate is 60%. Compound fertilizer is drum granulation and disc granulation, with a low utilization rate of 40%.
8. What are the four elements of sulfur?
The three elements are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Now the national standard, if the amount of elements is more than four, the content can be marked. If the sulfur content is 7%, it is the four elements necessary for crop growth, that is, farmers spend the same money to buy phosphorus, phosphorus and potassium, as well as sulfur, which is cost-effective
9. What is the difference between controlled fertilizer and compound fertilizer?
The first generation of controlled-release fertilizer is resin or sulfur coated controlled-release fertilizer; The second generation is an intelligent release factor directly added to fertilizer. The fertilization period can reach 120 days and the utilization rate can reach 70 days.
Plants need fertilizer for growth. The most common environmental fertilizer is organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is a fertilizer containing organic matter, which plays a very important role in the growth of crops.
The raw materials used in the production and processing of organic fertilizer include animal manure, sugar residue, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure, crop straw and straw, traditional Chinese medicine residue, fly ash, bark sawdust, peanut shell and wheat bran. As long as these wastes are reasonably utilized, the value of organic fertilizer manufacturing process can be brought into play.
The fermentation materials can be continuously put into the fermentation tank and moved 3 meters to the other end of the fermentation tank with a tipper every day. At the same time, the water volume can be adjusted and stirred evenly. This can save a lot of land and labor.
Organic fertilizer crusher. The large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, which is beautiful and can ensure the product quality.
Premixer. The screening and crushing of organic fertilizer can ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it can also play a mixed role in the production of special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
Environmental protection and practical organic fertilizer processing equipment.
There are two ways to increase organic fertilizer:
(1) Commercial organic fertilizer. Commercial organic fertilizer is processed through different fertilizer production lines to obtain organic fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial fertilizer.
Microbial fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial bacteria, which can fix nitrogen, Dissolve Phosphorus and potassium when applied to the soil.
(2) Farmhouse composting. Including lanolin, rabbit oil, butter, lard, chicken oil, etc. (Note: poultry manure must be completely fermented and decomposed).
This machine is used for grain fields, fruits, vegetables and flowers. It is applicable to the technical transformation of organic fertilizer production line in new plant or original compound fertilizer plant.
Main performance characteristics of organic fertilizer flat mold granulator
The press roll of this machine adopts inclined wheel. The speed of both ends of the template is the same as that of the inner and outer ring of the template, there is no dislocation friction between the wheel and the mold, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the mold is prolonged.
This is the main difference from similar die equipment. At the same time, the technology adopted by organic fertilizer granulator is the most advanced technology today. The press rollers of the flat molding granulator are evenly arranged and run smoothly, eliminating the easy feeding of the ordinary flat molding roller.
The organic fertilizer flat mold granulator adopts the central pressure regulating structure to adapt to different materials and ensure the pressing effect. The pressing die of sawdust and corn straw needs a lot of pressure. Among the similar granulation equipment, the drum part is the core part of the whole equipment.
The use of high-quality alloy steel improves the service life of the drum of organic fertilizer granulator.
The bio organic fertilizer flat molding granulator is equipped with a suitable pelletizer on the basis of the fertilizer granulator, so that the cylindrical particles can form balls at one time without returning particles, with high granulation rate, good strength, beautiful and applicable. It is an ideal equipment for biological fertilizer granulation.
Biological fertilizer, also known as bacterial fertilizer, does not contain nutrients required for plant growth and development. It is a new pollution-free compound biological fertilizer developed through scientific formula and combined processing. This fertilizer contains a large number of microorganisms, mainly through the life activities of microorganisms in the soil.
The nutrition status of crops is good, so what are the common precautions for applying bacterial fertilizer in farmland? Let the SX fertilizer applicator manufacturer tell you the correct fertilization method.
1. According to local conditions, it is not suitable to apply biological bacterial fertilizer on soil with high sulfur content and rusty land, because sulfur can kill biological bacteria. For paddy fields, generally no fertilization, spraying method is more effective.
Make bio fertilizer granules with wet granulation equipment, go here.
Due to air temperature, bacterial fertilizer should not be applied to farmland under high temperature, low temperature and drought conditions. The suitable temperature for bacterial fertilizer fertilization is 25-37 ℃, and the fertilization effect is poor when it is lower than 5 ℃ or higher than 45 ℃.
When the soil water content is between 60-70%, the fertilizer effect of biological fertilizer is better. It should not be mixed with fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, sulfur-containing fertilizers (such as potassium sulfate) and grass ash, because these drugs and fertilizers are easy to kill bacteria.
If you must use the above drugs and fertilizers, you can apply fertilizer first, and then apply medicine and weed 48 hours later. When using bacterial fertilizer for seed dressing, it is strictly prohibited to mix seeds mixed with bacterial fertilizer with seeds mixed with fungicide.
Production and application of biological fertilizer
2. Prevent bio fertilizer from mixing with uncooked farm manure. For the fields that have been fertilized for many years, the application of biological fertilizer can not reduce the application of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Due to the dependence of crops on fertilizer, crops can not adapt at once by replacing nitrogen fertilizer with biological fertilizer. Raw materials for bio ferilizer production, need to be composted first.
The substitution amount of bacterial fertilizer should be appropriate, and phosphorus and potassium fertilizer can only be supplemented but not reduced. Biological bacterial fertilizer is not a quick acting fertilizer, and the application effect is the best 7-10 days before the critical period of crop nutrition and nutrient absorption period.
Chemical fertilizer provides nutrients for continuous agricultural production, but the utilization rate of single chemical fertilizer is not high, and its extension ability to crops is limited. Large application is not conducive to crop growth.
For a long time, the international chemical fertilizer industry has been dominated by unit chemical fertilizer. After the 1950s, due to the needs of agricultural development and the possibility of the development of chemical fertilizer industry, compound fertilizer began to develop and became a universal law of chemical fertilizer production and application.
Modern agriculture can apply fertilizer according to the diagnostic analysis of soil nutrients and the test results of large-scale chemical fertilizer under different production conditions such as different soil, different crops and different climate.
Moreover, modern agriculture needs mechanical fertilization instead of manual fertilization to improve fertilization efficiency and reduce fertilization cost. This requires the fertilizer industry to provide a variety of granular commercial fertilizers to meet the agricultural needs of different production conditions. To meet this requirements, you need a machine for fertilizer granules production.
Therefore, compound fertilizer has been developed. Fertilizer machine manufacturers provide fertilizer granulators that can make various fertilizers into commercial particles for the agricultural market.
The main reference contents of NPK fertilizer production and processing include fertilizer varieties and specifications (mainly the proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium), application amount per unit area, fertilization timing and fertilization methods, etc. according to the existing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production equipment, the fertilizer plant produces a variety of compound fertilizers that meet the local agricultural needs and sells them directly to farmers.
The NPK fertilizer production line provided by the fertilizer machine manufacturer can make the base fertilizer into special compound fertilizer suitable for different crops.
In the granulation process of disc fertilizer granulator, adhesive needs to be added to form the particles. The binder can be compounded by ordinary inorganic minerals in a certain proportion. When potassium chloride is granulated, the adhesive has synergistic effect.
When using adhesive granulation, it has a good effect on granulation rate and particle strength. Potassium chloride is granulated by disc fertilizer granulator, and the particles are spherical.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
NPK fertilizer production line deals with potassium chloride fertilizer. First, all raw materials are mixed through the batching system and crushed to the appropriate particle size through the chain mill. The disc fertilizer granulator makes the powder into particles.
Disc fertilizer granulator NPK fertilizer production line
When applying potassium chloride, attention should be paid to the appropriate potassium application period.
The application period of general potassium fertilizer should be early or not late, and it should be used as base fertilizer and early recovery period. When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is small, it can be used as base fertilizer at one time.
When the application amount of potassium fertilizer is large or the soil texture is light, the application effect of base fertilizer and topdressing is better.
Soil nutrients and fertilization should also be considered when determining the appropriate application period of potassium fertilizer.
In the soil with serious potassium deficiency, the middle soil potassium fertilizer should be fully applied with potassium fertilizer as the base fertilizer, appropriate organic fertilizer as the base fertilizer, combined with topdressing.
Pay attention to the application method of potassium chloride. The centralized application of potassium fertilizer is conducive to improve its utilization rate and achieve good results. However, direct contact with seeds or seedlings is not recommended. For general crops, the combination of soil fertilization and foliar fertilization can be adopted.
According to the situation of organic fertilizer production line or compound fertilizer production line, the disc speed should be controlled within a reasonable range to avoid the impact of disc speed on product particle size.
First startup and operation of disc fertilizer granulator
1. Before starting the disc granulator, increase the temperature for about 40 to 50 minutes. Raise the temperature to the extent that the motor V-belt can be pulled by hand; Continuously pull the motor V-belt eight to ten times in the normal working direction.
Then continue heating for about 10 minutes, and then start the machine, but continue heating, because normal production needs to continue heating; Adjust different temperatures according to different characteristics of plastics.
2. During the normal operation of the granulator, the temperature of the granulator shall be kept stable, neither high nor low. Keep the temperature near the pores until the head temperature is about 200 ℃.
3. Feed evenly and add enough. The feed speed shall be properly matched with the feed speed of the machine. Otherwise, the mass and output of particles will be affected.
4. During shutdown, the main engine shall be completely cut off. The head plug (with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.
In addition, special attention shall be paid to the inspection of the transmission part of the disc granulator, i.e. the transmission gear.
The rotation of the transmission gear is completed with the help of lubricating oil. Therefore, in the process of gear operation, regularly check its lubrication and add lubricating oil and grease to the gear appropriately to ensure good lubrication of the gear and make the operation of the granulator more stable and reliable.
In addition, our company also produces other fertilizer granulators, double roll extrusion granulators, drum granulators, conveyors, dryers, particle screening machines, packaging machines and other products. For more fertilizer equipment information, please contact us.
With the development of science and technology, the market competition of fertilizer granulator is becoming more and more fierce. How to grasp the market development quickly and effectively has become the key to the success of enterprises.
In recent years, the market scale and characteristics of compound fertilizer granulation equipment industry have changed greatly. How to understand the development and market transformation of compound fertilizer industry from a professional perspective is also the primary problem for the future development and survival of fertilizer machine manufacturers.
The quality of fertilizer granulator enterprises is related to the interests of users and the overall development process of market economy. We have strict requirements for equipment. In order to fulfill our social mission and better display our value, SX fertilizer machinery company has been expanding and expanding its own strength.
As a fertilizer granulation enterprise, it is the key to success and an important driving force to promote the gradual strengthening of the industry. In the future development, we will always keep a clear mind, not be blinded by the immediate achievements, always maintain a positive learning attitude, introduce more high-end technologies for the powerful NPK fertilizer production line and provide light.
For the future of the industry, we will continue to reform and innovate around the market demand. Although after a period of efforts, the overall technical level of the industry has been improved, and various equipment have been developed according to different market needs, further expanding the team and providing more comprehensive and thoughtful services to market users.
Users’ demand for fertilizer granulator will change constantly. Therefore, in order to stabilize its market position and maintain a good development state for a long time, enterprises continue to maintain the development attitude of scientific and technological innovation and use the power of high and new technology to improve and perfect, so as to comply with the market development trend and become more popular.
The good application effect of chemical fertilizer largely depends on its physicochemical state. For example, the active component phosphoric acid in calcium superphosphate is the state of calcium phosphate. Soluble in water and can be completely absorbed by plants. However, just because it is a quick acting fertilizer, plants often lose part of it before they can fully absorb it.
In addition, the phosphorylation energy of calcium superphosphate and impurities in soil can not absorb and utilize compounds such as iron phosphate and aluminum phosphate. The smaller the powder of calcium superphosphate, the larger the contact area with soil. Therefore, the greater the amount of compounds that cannot be absorbed by impurities in the soil, the more fertilizer loss. Need machines to make slow release fertilizer granules? Welcome go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-granulation-machine/
Because the physical state of slow-release granular fertilizer is solid particles, the above shortcomings can be avoided, nutrient loss can be reduced and fertilizer efficiency can be prolonged. Therefore, in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the treatment of granulator is very necessary.
Granulation equipment is the most commonly used granulation equipment in the manufacturing process of granular fertilizer
Disc granulator is a well-known fertilizer granulation equipment. The whole is in a swashplate shape. The powdery materials roll in the plate with the bottom of the plate, and the materials adhere to each other to form spherical particles after being affected with moisture. The principle of the granulator is like a snowball. It depends on the viscosity of the material itself to bond and grow.
When the particles grow to a certain extent, they will come out of the plate and enter the next processing process. If the particle size requirements cannot be met, it shall remain in the pan and continue granulation until the requirements are met.
The drum granulator also adopts a similar granulation principle, but the disc granulator is an open structure and the drum granulator is a cylinder, but both are the principle of continuous combination of powdery materials with the help of water.
1. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. Organic fertilizer is divided into pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial compound fertilizer. Different varieties of biological fertilizer, fertilizer production technology and equipment are also different.
2. Selection of fermentation compost Dumper: General fermentation forms include batch fermentation, shallow tank fermentation, deep tank fermentation and tower fermentation. The fermentation equipment is stacked and fermented in different strips due to different compost & fermentation methods.
We have a compost dumper, which is suitable for walking on the ground. For shallow ditch fermentation, we provide simple stacker. Twin screw lathe can be used for deep tank fermentation.
3. Determine the production capacity of biological fertilizer production equipment: for example, how many tons of biological fertilizer production equipment can be produced per hour. Determine the production process and finally determine the price through the production capacity of the equipment.
Biological fertilizer production equipment
4. Determine the equipment allocation level of biological fertilizer production: different equipment allocation levels, different equipment prices and different labor costs. High equipment configuration, high automation of biological fertilizer production process, strong production capacity, less manpower and low production cost per unit fertilizer.
5. Determine the shape of biological fertilizer particles: determine the shape of the final product before purchasing the equipment, which is powder, cylindrical, oblate or standard spherical.
The common granulation equipment are: organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll extrusion granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator. The type of granulator shall be selected according to the local fertilizer market. The price varies with the equipment.
6. Determine the main types of organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, drug residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sludge of municipal sewage treatment plant, etc Different materials make different equipment choices.
The package of ordinary qualified slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer shall indicate the nutrient type and content of controlled-release fertilizer, and the initial and cumulative nutrient release rate shall be indicated in the font or back of the package. The initial release rates of slow-release fertilizer and controlled-release fertilizer were 15% and 12%, and the cumulative release rates were 80% and 75%, respectively. If the index in the label is different from the test value, there is a quality problem.
2. Check the particles
At present, many factories make colorful fertilizer particles, but do not think that colorful particles are slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer.
In order to cater to this superficial understanding of farmers, many fake factories will make fertilizer particles into different colors by adding chemical pigments and pretend to sell these fertilizers.
Buyers should look for regular manufacturers to prevent being deceived. Generally speaking, there is a complete thin and stripable layer on the surface of the coated slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer. If it is difficult to peel off, it can be removed with a knife. However, if the particles are seriously damaged or the coating is incomplete, we regard it as inferior fertilizer.
3. Test the solubility.
Unlike instant fertilizers, slow-release particles do not immediately melt in water. Some coated slow-release and controlled-release fertilizers will expand after moisture absorption, and the release will be accelerated after adding hot water, but it is still slower than ordinary fertilizers. After cooling to normal temperature, pinch fertilizer as much as possible.
If most of it is soft, it is controlled-release fertilizer. If it is not soft or pinched, it is not a controlled release fertilizer.
Microbial fertilizer is a kind of biological preparation containing living microorganisms. It can obtain specific fertilizer effect in use and improve plant yield or quality.
1. Increase crop yield
The growth rate of microbial fertilizer is about 10%, and the yield of compound microbial fertilizer is the most obvious, reaching more than 20%. The results showed that the application of microbial fertilizer alone without fertilization, organic fertilizer or chemical fertilizer had a significant impact on potato yield, but microbial fertilizer only played an auxiliary role in crop yield and could not replace the use of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer alone
2. Improve crop quality
It is an indisputable fact that microbial fertilizer can improve crop quality. Some microbial fertilizers can improve crop quality even if there is no significant increase in yield. The application of microbial fertilizer can significantly increase the content of sugar and vitamin C in vegetables and reduce the content of nitrate in vegetables.
The effect of microbial fertilizer on fruit quality was also obvious. The results showed that in the use of microbial fertilizer, the nitrogen content of Dangshan pear leaves decreased significantly, the content of trace elements decreased significantly, and the sugar acid ratio, sugar content and Vc content increased significantly, which proved that the quality and grade of fruit quality and storability pear were significantly improved.
3. Reduce diseases and insect pests
The results showed that microbial fertilizer had stable control effect on Cotton Fusarium Wilt and Eggplant Verticillium wilt, and the disease index decreased to 38.2 and 23.5 respectively. Special microbial fertilizer for tobacco can reduce tobacco virus disease, promote tobacco growth, reduce gas and irritation. Microbial fertilizer can effectively reduce the damage of residual herbicides in soil to crops.
4. Improve soil structure
Long term application of microbial fertilizer can restore the formation of soil aggregate structure, loosen soil, eliminate soil hardening and improve soil structure.
It is reported that in the cold black soil of northern China, soil phosphorus activator has been applied for 3 years. The soil bulk density decreased by 0.1 ~ 0.3, and the soil loosening effect was very significant.
Some studies have also shown that the application of microbial fertilizer can promote the release of soil organic matter, improve soil physical and chemical properties, increase soil aggregates and improve soil structure due to the massive reproduction of microorganisms. To make bio fertilizer by your own, welcome go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/bio-fertilizer-manufacturing/
Water soluble fertilizer is a kind of multi-element compound fertilizer that can be completely dissolved in water. Compared with traditional calcium superphosphate and granular compound fertilizer, water-soluble fertilizer has obvious advantages.
Water soluble fertilizer is a kind of quick acting fertilizer, which can be quickly dissolved in water without residue, and can be directly absorbed and utilized by the roots and leaves of plants.
● it can be applied to sprinkler irrigation agricultural facilities to realize the integration of water and fertilizer. The effective absorption rate is more than one time higher than that of ordinary fertilizer, and the fertilizer effect is fast, which can meet the nutrient demand of high-yield crops in the rapid growth period.
● the water demand of sprinkler irrigation system is only 30% of ordinary fertilization, and the fertilization operation requires almost no labor, which greatly saves the cost.
● water soluble fertilizer generally has few impurities, low conductivity, convenient concentration adjustment and safe use of seedlings.
Water soluble fertilizer and water flushing fertilizer?
Water soluble fertilizer and red fertilizer cannot be confused. Red fertilizer is also called water red fertilizer. It is a top dressing method, that is, it can be dissolved and washed in water and applied as top dressing.
Not all fertilizers can be used as red fertilizer. Red fertilizer suitable for fertilizer, with good water solubility, nutrient content, difficult soil solidification, easy to be absorbed by plants, fast fertilizer effect and no residual toxicity. Such as compound fertilizer, manure, etc. If it is not red fertilizer, it will become red fertilizer by diluting it with water.
With the increase of crop yield per unit area and the increase of chemical fertilizer application, soil degradation is becoming more and more serious. Excessive application of chemical fertilizer, especially nitrogen fertilizer, is easy to cause soil nutrient imbalance, soil erosion, secondary salinization, soil acidification and other problems, resulting in the continuous decline of soil fertility.
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is a high-quality fertilizer for the production of green and pollution-free agricultural products. The yield of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is about 10% higher than that of single chemical fertilizer.
Production technology of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
In the production process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, when the fertilizer particles are extruded, there is no need to spray water before granulation, and there is no need to dry and cool after granulation. The granulation rate of flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator is more than 90%.
Because the base fertilizer is not heated, nutrients will not be lost.
Moisture control of flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator
Because there is no drying equipment in the production process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, controlling the moisture of appropriate raw materials and controlling the moisture of finished fertilizer within the standard range is the key to the production of flat mold granulator.
In the production of fertilizer granulator, the dosage of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus fertilizer should be strictly controlled. Before granulation, calcium superphosphate should be added to calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer to neutralize the raw materials.
Fulvic acid is a small molecular substance formed by a series of decomposition and transformation of animal and plant remains. Soluble in alkali, acid and water. The Yellow rot of the company is straw extract.
Fulvic acid is a kind of colloidal organic matter. It can loosen the soil, absorb water, humidify the air, maintain water, prevent drought, make the soil have good water, gas and heat conditions, and is suitable for seed germination and seedling growth.
II improved saline alkali land
Fulvic acid has small molecular weight and high activity. It can adsorb harmful cations in soil, so as to reduce the concentration of salt in soil, reduce the harm of salt to seeds and seedlings, and improve saline alkali soil.
III drought and cold tolerance
1. Spraying fulvic acid on plant leaves can close plant pores and reduce plant water transpiration.
2. Fulvic acid has a dark color, which is conducive to absorbing solar energy; Fulvic acid releases heat through microbial decomposition, which can increase the ground temperature and play a role in cold resistance.
4、 Pest control
Fulvic acid can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the stress resistance of plants.
5、 Prevent heavy metal pollution
Fulvic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in soil, which can adsorb heavy metal ions in soil and prevent them from entering the biological cycle.
Vi. improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: nitrogen is applied to the soil, which is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or enter the river with water and soil loss. Fulvic acid can absorb nitrogen in soil, reduce its volatilization and loss, and improve utilization rate.
2. Phosphorus removal: phosphorus is applied to the soil and is easy to be fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid chelates with phosphorus, which can release phosphorus from soil, can be used for plant absorption and improve phosphorus utilization.
3. Active potassium: potassium in soil mostly exists in the form of potassium and cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Potassium utilization.
4. Micro fertilizer: fulvic acid can react with insoluble trace elements to form humic acid chelating elements with good solubility, which can be absorbed by crops, so as to absorb trace elements in roots and leaves.
VII. Promote crop growth and development
Fulvic acid stimulates root growth and finally improves the ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients.
2. Fulvic acid stimulated the growth of vegetative parts in the upper part of the plant. Plant height, stem diameter, leaf thickness, etc;
3. Fulvic acid has a good effect on tillering, reducing sterile grain rate, increasing grain weight and grain volume.
Ⅷ adjust soil pH fulvic acid has a variety of functional groups, which can combine with acid and alkali, and can adjust soil pH according to crop needs.
The main potash fertilizers on the market include potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. What are the characteristics of various potash fertilizers and their “small temper”. Only by understanding their differences can they be better used.
Today, let’s meet them:
1. Potassium nitrate
Potassium nitrate contains 13.5% nitrate nitrogen and 46% potassium. It is a chemical neutral and physiological neutral fertilizer with good water solubility. Long term use will not lead to soil acidification. It is suitable for coloring vegetables and fruit trees at the initial stage of growth, and can promote the expansion of pulp cells. Because it contains nitrate nitrogen, it is not recommended to use later coloring, which is easy to turn green.
2. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate contains 52% phosphorus and 34% potassium. It is a chemically neutral and physiologically neutral fertilizer with good water solubility. Generally, it can be used to promote root germination and flower bud differentiation before and after flowering, and provide energy for flowering fruits.
The coloring period can promote the use of powder coloring and increase the sweetness of fruits; The use after fruit picking can promote the aging of branches and improve the degree of fruit lignification.
Many people ask, which is better, potassium nitrate or potassium dihydrogen phosphate? In fact, there is nothing to say. The key is how to use it. The two contain different elements. Potassium nitrate is a nitrogen potassium binary compound fertilizer, and potassium dihydrogen phosphate is a phosphorus potassium binary compound fertilizer.
Therefore, different products need to be used according to different periods. Potassium nitrate in nitrate is easy to be leached by rainwater and is generally not recommended for paddy field.
Potassium nitrate and potassium dihydrogen phosphate can be understood as using potassium nitrate when crop growth contains a large amount of nitrogen; When more phosphorus is needed for crop growth, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used. Potassium nitrate was used in expansion stage and potassium dihydrogen phosphate was used in coloring stage.
Potassium nitrate was used in normal growth period and potassium dihydrogen phosphate was used in flowering and fruiting period. Strictly speaking, these two products can not be regarded as simple potassium fertilizer. Even potassium dihydrogen phosphate and phosphate fertilizer have many classifications.
Both fertilizers are quick acting fertilizers, and the market price is higher than that of general potassium fertilizer, so it is not recommended to use base fertilizer, especially potassium nitrate. They are used for topdressing or fertilization with roots. If there are conditions, you can use the two together, which will be better.
Many high-end water-soluble fertilizer liquid potassium phosphite raw materials will use these two things. The most important thing is that these two things are of good quality. As long as regular manufacturers also have them, there is no need to import them.
3. Potassium chloride
The appearance of potassium chloride is white or light yellow crystal, containing iron salt, which is red and soluble in water. It is a high concentration of available potassium salt. It can be used as base fertilizer and topdressing. The amount of base fertilizer per mu is 8 ~ 10kg, the amount of topdressing per mu is 5 ~ 7kg, and the foliar fertilizer is 0.5% ~ 1%.
The application scope corresponds to below potassium sulfate. Special attention shall be paid to crops sensitive to chlorine, such as watermelon, grape, potato and other crops, so as to avoid “chlorine damage”. In addition, potassium chloride is not suitable for saline soil, but the chloride ion in potassium chloride can promote photosynthesis and fiber formation, especially for fiber crops such as flax.
The appearance of potassium sulfate is white crystal or colored crystal or particle. The theoretical potassium content is 54%, generally 50%. It is a chemically neutral and physiologically acidic fertilizer with good water solubility. It is characterized by low hygroscopicity, not easy to agglomerate and soluble in water. It is suitable for a variety of crops and can be used as base fertilizer, topdressing and root topdressing. The general amount of base fertilizer is 10 ~ 12kg, the topdressing is 5 ~ 7kg per mu, and the foliar fertilizer is 0.5% ~ 1%.
Potassium can generally be adsorbed by the soil and will not be lost, but the measure of “small amount and multiple meals” should also be taken on the sandy land with poor fertilizer retention ability. Generally, the effect is the best on potassium containing crops such as potatoes and melons
However, long-term use will aggravate soil acidification, which is suitable for fruit coloring from the later stage to the later stage of fruit.
In the process of producing organic fertilizer, it is necessary to use a dumper for fermentation treatment, so that these materials can remove peculiar smell and harmful substances through the deodorization system. Therefore, the deodorization system of organic fertilizer production line is an essential detail.
The violent mixing movement of the horizontal mixer shortens the mixing time, faster mixing speed and higher efficiency. Even if there are differences in specific gravity and particle size of materials, good mixing effect can be achieved under the rapid and violent shaking of staggered mixing blades.
In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, the raw materials need to be fully mixed. The mixer has high mixing uniformity and less residue. The horizontal mixer is suitable for mixing more than two kinds of fertilizers, additives and premix.
According to different soil and crop formulas, the formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. If the fermentation is sufficient and the formula is appropriate, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is lower. It can also improve the living environment of plants. It is a green fertilizer.
Production technology of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the solid fertilizer made by mechanical processing of organic fertilizer with harmless organic matter (including high-temperature compost) and inorganic fertilizer (mainly nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer) as the main raw materials.
Fertilizer production process. This compound fertilizer is configured according to the nutrient characteristics of soil and crops and the purpose of fertilization, and has the characteristics of nutrient balance.
Now more and more investors enter the organic fertilizer industry, but many users only have a simple understanding of the organic fertilizer industry and have no actual production. Therefore, there are still many problems in the investment process.
In fact, these equipment have different types and specifications, such as fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and new organic fertilizer granulator, as well as other fertilizer equipment. Of course, the price of machines with different specifications is also different, so everything is subject to the actual production demand of customers.
Organic fertilizer equipment with an annual output of 2000-10000 tons
To sum up, how many complete sets of organic fertilizer equipment with an annual output of 2000 tons to 10000 tons? It depends on the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Whether it’s NPK fertilizer manufacturing or livestock manure production projects of organic fertilizer, you are welcome to consult online or come to the factory to test the machine at any time. We welcome you at any time.
Taking the production process of 30000 tons of granular organic fertilizer as an example, the 30000 tons of granular organic fertilizer production line is a medium and large-scale production process. The supporting equipment shall be relatively complete, including fermentation composting equipment, conveyor, crusher, mixer, fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, cooler, screening machine and packaging machine.
Organic fertilizer production process and production site planning
1. Plant area
The plant has an annual output of 5000 tons, 1200 square meters, 10000 tons, 1800 square meters, 20000 tons and 3000 square meters. There are fermentation workshop, production workshop, finished product workshop, office area, etc.
The plane design of the production site shall be determined according to the equipment size and layout. Generally, 5000 tons of particle production line is 500 square meters, 10000 tons of 800 square meters, 20000 tons of 1100 square meters.
4. Finished product workshop
The situation of the finished product workshop is different, because the sales volume of each customer is different, and the area required for the finished product workshop is not large. Some space can be reserved according to the actual situation.
After the production and processing of organic fertilizer, the storage of fertilizer shall be considered. How to make the fertilizer effect non-volatile, the most important consideration process is actually a link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, that is, the drying of organic fertilizer. After drying by the organic fertilizer dryer, the water in the organic fertilizer particles is evaporated, and the dried particles can be stored in the warehouse for a long time.
The role of organic fertilizer dryer is not only here, but also the granulation results of inspection equipment. The fertilizer particles treated by the drum granulator enter the drying process. After drying, the particles are full and round, but will not crack and break. If there are too many cracks in the dried fertilizer particles, the proportion of fertilizer shall be adjusted during the previous fermentation granulation.
Drum dryer plays an important role in fertilizer production. It is composed of air cylinder, gear, pinion, stop roll, traction roll, front roll ring, rear roll ring, unloading part, lifting plate, reducer, motor, hot air, etc. The utility model is composed of a channel, a feeding trough, a furnace body, etc. NPK fertilizer production process can be equipped with multiple hot blast stoves when the production capacity is large, which is simple and easy to operate, and the production effect is also very good.
Fertilizer production process dryer
Adding cooling system can greatly improve the production effect of fertilizer. SX fertilizer equipment company, our products include: chicken manure dryer, rotary dryer, cow manure dryer, pig manure dryer, organic fertilizer dryer and NPK compound fertilizer dryer. The production process can be adjusted and the size of dryer can be customized according to the needs of chemical fertilizer production line.r
Many people confuse organic fertilizer with organic carbon fertilizer and think that applying organic fertilizer is to supplement organic carbon. In fact, they differ greatly in water solubility and organic component functional groups.
Difference between carbon based fertilizer and organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer generally refers to the carbonaceous organic materials processed from animal manure, animal and plant residues and animal and plant product residues through the organic fertilizer production line. The main raw materials of organic fertilizer are feces and straw, which are treated by a dumper and fermented and decomposed.
Although the carbon content of organic fertilizer is large, its water solubility is generally less than 10%, mostly about 3%, so the effectiveness of carbon is very low. It is difficult for crops to supplement carbon nutrition.
Organic carbon fertilizer refers to a fertilizer with strong water solubility, containing organic carbon compounds such as sugar, alcohol, acid (including humic acid) and easy to be absorbed by plants.
1. At present, organic carbon fertilizer is classified according to chemical types, including organic acids, such as acetic acid, propionic acid, amino acid, etc; Sugars, such as monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides; Alcohols, such as ethanol, propanol and aldehydes.
2. According to the existing state, it can be divided into solid state, liquid state and gas state.
3. According to the structural complexity, it can be divided into simple carbon nutrients, such as monosaccharide, acetic acid, amino acid, etc; Compound carbon nutrients, such as humic acid, polysaccharide, hormone, polypeptide, vitamin, etc.
Applying organic carbon nutrients with complex structure directly to crops can save light energy and have more obvious fertilizer effect. Among them, humic acid and amino acid peptides with complex results are high-end products.
The production process of carbon based fertilizer can be divided into fermentation treatment and chemical degradation treatment. Among them, humic acid and fulvic acid produced with lignite as raw material and high-efficiency chemical degradation technology have high water solubility, no flocculation in hard water and high physiological activity.
It is a high-end organic carbon fertilizer. We provide carbon based fertilizer production process, NPK fertilizer production process and organic fertilizer production line according to user needs.
The main purpose of producing granular organic fertilizer by organic fertilizer production equipment is to facilitate bagging and transportation and prevent secondary fermentation of organic fertilizer. In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, fertilizers with different nutrients are made into compound fertilizer according to the formula to make nutrients more balanced.
In addition, in terms of sales, it is best to sell granular fertilizer.
Reasons for granular fertilizer production
1. Application is more convenient. The proportion of organic fertilizer is light. When applied to farmland, it is easy to be dispersed by wind, and it is convenient to apply medicine after being made into particles.
2. Some inorganic components can be added to the fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency. However, if inorganic components are added to the powder, it is easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate, and can be stored as particles by drum granulation mechanism.
3. The water content of powdered materials should be low and must be crushed. The main limiting factor of organic fertilizer production is that water cannot be removed and needs to be dried. Pellets can be prepared without drying. The granulation process produces high heat and only needs cooling, which is very convenient.
Pig manure is a good organic fertilizer, which contains a large amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium required for plant growth. It is suitable for plant growth and can improve the yield of food crops. Using pig manure to produce organic fertilizer is a way to change pig manure.
The pig manure organic fertilizer production line has made a breakthrough in the harmless and resource reuse of pig manure. The complete set of equipment for making organic fertilizer from pig manure makes pig manure become organic fertilizer, which solves the long-standing problem that pig manure is difficult to recycle and seriously pollutes the environment.
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line
The process flow of pig manure organic fertilizer equipment production line is slightly more complex than NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. Raw materials need to be fermented first and then granulated.
1. Raw material fermentation.
2. Automatic batching by computer belt scale.
3. Crushing and mixing.
1. After mixed fermentation of strains and raw materials, composter is used in the fermentation process. Fermented compost can provide nutrients and improve soil properties, especially for sandy soil, clay and saline soil.
2. The rotten raw materials are crushed, screened and transported to the deep processing workshop by elevator.
3. The fertilizer is mixed by the raw material mixer and then enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
4. Next, the pellet fertilizer is sent to the granulation equipment for grinding.
5. The rounded particles reach the drying cylinder through the conveyor belt. The dried particles are then conveyed to the cooling drum through the conveyor belt for cooling.
6. The dust generated during drying and cooling enters the dust removal equipment for dust removal through induced draft. The cooled particles are then conveyed to the screening machine by the conveyor belt.
7. The screened particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer production process
Equipment selection of NPK fertilizer granulator
There are many kinds of fertilizer processing equipment in the above process, such as granulation.
Different models of NPK fertilizer granulator are suitable for different processing processes, including disc granulator, drum granulator, drum extrusion granulator, etc. When selecting production equipment, fertilizer plants should consider their own plant planning, expected annual output, types of raw materials, etc., which are related to how to select the most appropriate equipment and ensure the maximum income.
Matters needing attention
Finally, the fertilizer granulator equipment manufacturer reminds you to consider the sales path of raw materials and fertilizers. Organic fertilizer raw materials that can be considered include crop straw, green fertilizer, weeds and other plant materials, as well as feces and sludge. Attention should be paid to whether the raw materials of livestock and poultry feces contain hormone residues and excessive heavy metals. The selection of bacteria should pay attention to the activity of bacteria and the number of useful live bacteria. In terms of marketing, we must investigate the local fertilizer demand and convenient transportation.
1. Organic fertilizer should be fully decomposed before application. If some animal manure, such as pig manure, cow manure and sheep manure, is directly applied to the soil without fermentation and decomposition, the decomposed organic fertilizer in the soil will be decomposed and fermented by microorganisms, and the ammonia produced is easy to cause crop root burning, and some will breed weeds and spread diseases and pests.
We advocate using a dumper to fully ferment manure before application. After the compost is wetted with water, it is put into the fermentation tank to make the temperature reach 35-40 ℃. When feces are fully fermented at high temperature, it can kill insect eggs and weed seeds in compost, which is safer and more effective.
2. Organic fertilizer should not be too thick or applied too much. Especially when fertilizing dry land crops, if organic fertilizer is applied directly between rows or near the roots of crops, the concentration around the roots is too high due to the small water holding capacity of dry soil.
After the root system contacts the fertilizer pile, it will cause physiological water loss of crops and form reverse osmosis. Crops not only do not absorb nutrients, but also make water and nutrients in roots exude, resulting in poor growth or withering of crops, but water loss and dead seedlings cause soil nutrient imbalance.
Therefore, organic fertilizer should be used as the base fertilizer, evenly mixed in the soil and integrated with the soil. When applying organic fertilizer in the growth period, ditch application or hole application should be adopted. Do not spread the pesticide on the ground. Foliar vegetables generally should not be sprayed with high concentration liquid organic fertilizer as foliar fertilizer.
Potassium is one of the three major elements of fertilizer. Potassium content in plants generally accounts for 0.2% ~ 4.1% of dry matter weight, second only to nitrogen. Potassium is involved in the activation of more than 60 enzyme systems, photosynthesis, assimilate transport, carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis during plant growth and development. In the fertilizer industry, potassium is often used as the main raw material and processed into special fertilizer products through NPK fertilizer granulator.
Main function of potassium fertilizer
1. Promote enzyme activation
Potassium fertilizer activating enzyme is one of the most important functions of potassium in plant growth. So. Potassium is closely related to many metabolic processes in plants, such as photosynthesis, respiration and the synthesis of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
2. Promote photosynthesis and transport of photosynthetic products
It can improve photosynthetic efficiency, adjust stomatal opening and closing, and control the inflow and outflow of carbon monoxide and water. It can promote the synthesis of carbohydrates and accelerate the flow of photosynthetic products.
3. Promote protein synthesis
No ₃ is a key component of protein synthesis, and its uptake and transport are closely related to the process of protein synthesis.
4. Enhance the stress resistance of plants
Potassium can reduce soluble amino acids and monosaccharides, increase cellulose and thicken cell wall; Potassium can produce osmotic pressure gradient in crop roots and enhance water absorption capacity; Potassium can close the stomata of crop leaves and prevent water loss during drought and water shortage. Therefore, potassium can enhance the disease resistance, cold resistance, drought resistance, lodging resistance and salt resistance of crops.
Harm of excessive application of potassium fertilizer
1. Excessive potassium application will not only waste valuable resources, but also reduce the absorption of cations such as calcium and magnesium by crops, resulting in “heart rot” of leafy vegetables and “bitter pox” of apples.
2. Excessive application of potassium fertilizer will cause soil environmental pollution and water pollution.
3. Excessive application of potassium fertilizer will weaken the production capacity of crops. Therefore, modern industry uses fertilizer production lines to mix NPK fertilizer in proportion. The proportion of each element in the formula is different according to different regions and fertilizer characteristics. The chemical fertilizer granulator makes different raw materials into granules to avoid the harm of chemical fertilizer raw materials.
Organic fertilizer has more nutrients and high content of organic matter. It can also loosen soil, improve soil fertility and improve soil structure. Organic fertilizer is favored by producers and producers to improve crop yield and quality. Since organic fertilizer is so good, do you know how to do it?
The main production process of organic fertilizer production line is to convert raw materials into semi-finished products. In the actual production process, the flat stack composting technology and tank aerobic fermentation process are mainly used.
In addition, the relevant experiments of organic fertilizer equipment can also be produced by small tank fermentation and closed box fermentation.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line:
Raw material selection > drying and sterilization > fermentation > grinding > stirring > granulation > drying > cooling > coating > screening > metering and sealing > finished product warehousing.
Organic fertilizer production line
The can turnover machine is mainly used to help fermentation and decomposition proceed quickly. At the same time, oxygen can enter the reactor to avoid the smell produced by anaerobic reaction.
2. Forklift batching:
The blanking shall be uniform and continuous to avoid hindering the normal operation of the next equipment due to excessive materials.
3. High humidity material crusher:
During the composting process, the agglomerated materials are crushed evenly to reduce the diameter of the materials.
4. Drum screen:
The impurities and bulk materials not crushed are screened out to further improve the marketability.
5. Horizontal mixer:
If it is necessary to improve nutrient elements or produce standard organic fertilizer manufacturers, N, P, K, etc. need to be added.
6. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer granulator:
Including various fertilizer granulation equipment, flat mold granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator and drum granulator.
7. Drum drying cooler
8. Automatic packing scale:
After packaging, it is easy to store. At the same time, it will not cause dust pollution and waste during transportation.
1. Pig manure organic fertilizer crusher is a professional crushing equipment for crushing high humidity and multi fiber materials. The crusher adopts high-speed rotating blade to crush materials, with good fiber particle size and high crushing efficiency.
Crusher equipment is mostly used for the production and processing of organic fertilizer. It has good crushing effect on chicken manure, sodium humate and other raw materials. The crushed materials can be further processed by the fertilizer granulator.
2. The pig manure crusher adopts two-stage rotor, with upper and lower stages of crushing. The materials become fine particles through the upper rotor crusher, and then transported to the lower rotor to continue crushing into fine powder. Achieve the best effect of material powder and hammer powder. Finally, the material is discharged directly from the discharge port
3. The pig manure crusher has no designed screen bottom, which can crush more than 100 kinds of materials and will never be blocked. Even if the moisture content of the material is too high, it can be crushed and will not be blocked by crushing wet materials, resulting in motor burning. Affect production.
4. The pig manure organic fertilizer crusher adopts high alloy wear-resistant hammer head, which is forged, especially strong and wear-resistant. It is stronger and wear-resistant than ordinary hammer head, increasing the service life of hammer.
5. The pig manure crusher adopts two-way clearance adjustment technology. If the hammer is worn, it does not need to be repaired. Where you can continue to use the hammer. Adjusting the gap between the hammer and the lining plate can control the particle size of the material.
We provide various crushers and fertilizer production machines for the fertilizer production line to meet the production needs of the fertilizer plant.
After further granulation by drum granulator, the compound fertilizer contains nutrients required by a variety of plants, which is better than a single chemical fertilizer. So how to choose compound fertilizer?
1. Look at the packaging. Qualified products are packed in double layers to prevent moisture. There are three license numbers on the packaging surface: production license number, business license number, product quality registration certificate number, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium content identification, and manufacturer and address. Open the outer package and there should be instructions in the bag.
2. Look at the physical properties of compound fertilizer. Compound fertilizer with good quality, uniform particle size, no caking and no pulverization.
3. Buy compound fertilizer produced by regular manufacturers. The fertilizer production line and production technology of regular manufacturers are relatively advanced, the product quality is reliable and the reputation is guaranteed.
4. Select the compound fertilizer suitable for the local area. The locally produced compound fertilizer is mostly produced according to the soil nutrient content, crop fertilizer demand law and fertilization effect in this area and surrounding areas, which is highly targeted.
5. Avoid using “dichloro” compound fertilizer for many years. “Dichloro” compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer produced with ammonium chloride and potassium chloride as raw materials. If the “dichloro” compound fertilizer is applied year after year, the amount of chloride ions stored in the soil is large, and excessive absorption by crops will cause “chlorine damage” and soil will also cause “salt damage”.
Whether planting flowers or vegetables, we should follow the fertilization principle of “giving priority to organic fertilizer and supplemented by chemical fertilizer”. The long-term single large-scale use of chemical fertilizer is easy to cause soil hardening, soil fertility decline and soil acidification.
On the contrary, it will limit crop yield and affect product quality. Therefore, after purchasing NPK compound fertilizer granulator, we must pay attention to the treatment of various nutrient compound fertilizers.
In the process of organic fertilizer production and processing, the raw material of bio organic fertilizer shall be fermentation tipper, and the raw material temperature shall be controlled below 60 ℃. After aerobic fermentation, the product meets the requirements of organic fertilizer standard.
Raw materials in the production of fermented organic fertilizer
1. The fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials can change the original state of organic matter in raw materials and improve the utilization rate of materials.
The insect eggs and harmful components in the raw materials are killed in the fermentation process. The raw materials after fermentation are acidic, which is more conducive to the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by plant roots. In fertilizer processing, rotten compost and NPK fertilizer are granulated by drum granulator, and the fertilization effect is better.
2. Reduce crop resistance to diseases and pests. Compost without biological fermentation can easily transfer its own bacteria, weed seeds and insect eggs to crops and affect their growth. During the fermentation of bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms multiply in large numbers, kill harmful pathogens, remove grass seeds and insect eggs through high-temperature decay, and apply fertilizer to the soil, which can effectively inhibit the spread of pathogens.
Soil borne pathogens and weeds. Grow and improve the ability to resist diseases and pests.
3. Avoid burning roots and seedlings, which is safe to use. After the application of fermented livestock manure, in case of fermentation conditions, fermentation under the activity of microorganisms will produce a certain amount of heat, which will directly affect the growth of crops, burn the roots of crops and lead to death.
Only when the organic fertilizer decays completely will it not produce secondary fermentation, burn roots and seedlings, or destroy the roots of crops.
4. Improve crop yield and quality. In the production process of organic fertilizer, the fermentation raw materials must be completely decomposed before the compost can be further processed as raw materials. Different special fertilizer products can be made by fertilizer granulator. This is why we need to ferment bio organic fertilizer.
1. When straw is returned to the field and immature organic fertilizer is applied, chemical nitrogen fertilizer can be added to avoid slow nitrogen deficiency in the early stage of crops, and nitrate nitrogen and ammonium nitrogen need to be provided at the same time. In the mature stage of cereal crops, it can be realized by organic fertilizer.
2. Adding organic fertilizer to the chemical fertilizer production line can reduce some adverse side effects of chemical fertilizer. If nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer is mixed with organic fertilizer, this problem will not occur. More detailed info on blenders selection, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/fertilizer-blender/
In addition, if physiological acid fertilizer is applied alone for a long time, it will turn the soil into acid and produce too many harmful substances such as active iron and active aluminum, which will be toxic to crops. However, mixed application with organic fertilizer can increase the buffering performance of soil and prevent soil acidification.
In fact, fertilizer plants often mix organic fertilizer with NPK fertilizer and use drum granulator to make organic compound fertilizer particles.
3. Mixed organic compound fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of crop nutrient organic fertilizer, with stable and lasting fertilizer effect and more organic matter.
It can improve the content of soil organic matter and improve the physical and chemical properties of soil. It can not only provide nutrition for crops, but also provide nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins and growth hormone for soil microorganisms. After applying organic fertilizer, soil enzyme activity increased, which was conducive to the transformation of nutrients.
4. Mixed fertilizer improves fertilizer efficiency. Fertilizers such as calcium superphosphate and trace elements are fixed by the soil and become invalid after being applied to the soil. The mixed use of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can reduce the contact surface with soil and reduce the fixation of nutrients.
Organic fertilizer can increase the solubility of phosphate rock, and the effect is better under paddy field conditions.
In the chemical fertilizer production line, chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer are processed together. When applied to the soil, chemical fertilizer can be absorbed and stored by organic fertilizer to reduce losses. In addition, the mixing of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can also promote the maturity of organic fertilizer and improve fertilizer efficiency. More detailed go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/double-roll-granualting-machine-in-canada/
With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is mainly to screen and magnetic separate the organic waste with a water content of about 30% ~ 35% after fermentation and decay to make a round grain organic fertilizer, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (the total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
After the fermented organic waste is screened by magnetic separation, the raw materials containing binder and other compatible components are measured according to the proportion requirements, and then lifted by bucket elevator to multi-dimensional high-efficiency mixer for rapid mixing.
The mixed material slides out of the mixing bin and is continuously and evenly sent to the extrusion granulator by the disc feeder to make cylindrical particles; The cylindrical particles are polished into spherical particles by the circular particle polishing and setting machine and formed by the belt.
The machine is sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine (three in one model). The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃) in the front section of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air cooling. After sufficient cooling, the materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder.
The screened finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator and measured and packaged by the packaging system; The screened large particles are crushed and returned to the mixed granulation system; The screened small particles (basically without powder) can be made into small packages and sold directly. Get more details on the granulation process, go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/granulator-machine-for-fertilizer/
Advantages of toothed stirring granulator in organic fertilizer granulation
Wet organic stirring fertilizer granulator is used to granulate various organic substances after fermentation, breaking through the conventional organic granulation process. The particles can be directly mixed and processed without drying or crushing the raw materials before granulation, which can save a lot of energy.
Wet organic fertilizer stirring granulator is widely used for granulation of organic fertilizer. Because of its large granulation rate, stable operation, strong and durable equipment and long service life, it is selected as an ideal product by the majority of users. The internal rotating tooth granulator developed by our unit has Φ 600、 Φ 800、 Φ 1000、 Φ 1200 four specifications. Other specifications of stirring granulator can also be produced according to user requirements.
The shell of granulator adopts thickened seamless steel pipe, which is firm and durable and not easy to deform. Coupled with the solid base design, it runs more smoothly.
Using the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder materials can be continuously mixed, granulated, spheroidized and densified in the machine to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%. The particle size can be appropriately adjusted by the mixing amount of material moisture and spindle speed. Generally, the lower the mixing amount, the higher the speed, the smaller the particles, and vice versa.
Scope of application: This machine is especially suitable for granulation of light and fine powder materials. The finer the basic particle of fine powder material, the higher the sphericity of the particle, and the better the quality of the ball. Generally, the particle size of materials before granulation shall be less than 50 mesh. Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, carbon black, clay, kaolin, etc.
Wet organic fertilizer stirring granulator is suitable for organic wastes such as peat, sludge, chicken manure, livestock manure, lignite, sugar mill filter sludge, papermaking sludge, wine, straw, soybean residue, peat and so on. Direct granulation completely solves the key technical problems that cannot be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disk (drum) fermentation, and granulation with bio organic fertilizer as raw material.
With the continuous development of society and the continuous progress of science and technology, China’s economic level has been greatly improved, and the people’s living standard has also been greatly improved. Various factors have provided great convenience for the development of agriculture. However, in order to ensure the sustainable development of environment and the secondary service life of land, organic fertilizer machine came into being.
The organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as the organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer granulator, not only has a certain positive significance for environmental protection, but also reduces the irreversible pollution damage of many chemical fertilizers to the land and eliminates crops from the source.
The harm of residual chemicals to human body is more conducive to people’s health. In addition, organic fertilizer can increase the yield of crops and help to increase agricultural production.
Therefore, the primary task of the current organic fertilizer equipment is to recognize its own shortcomings, seriously study the advanced organic fertilizer production technology, and reasonably integrate it into the actual research and development, so as to make the organic fertilizer equipment more in line with the market development after repeated improvement.
It can provide more comprehensive and satisfactory services for agricultural production. In the increasingly fierce market competition, the factor that can effectively support the rapid development of organic fertilizer equipment lies in the comprehensive strength of the equipment.
Plant ash is the residue of firewood after combustion. It belongs to alkalinity. The main component is potassium carbonate (K2CO3) which can be used as fertilizer. Before the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, agricultural plant ash refers to the ash produced after burning and eating by mountain grass, straw and branches (excluding the ash produced by coal).
Plant ash shall not be mixed with other fertilizers during storage. Some farmers are used to putting ash in puddles and mixing it with organic fertilizer and straw, which is very wrong. Because the ash is alkaline, it will cause the volatilization of nitrogen in organic fertilizer and reduce fertilizer efficiency. Such treatment will not only waste fertilizer, but also pollute the environment.
Ashes must be applied separately. Plant ash cannot be mixed with organic farm manure and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer to avoid nitrogen volatilization loss, nor can it be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer to avoid phosphorus fixation and reduce the use efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer.
Therefore, when planning the fertilizer manufacturing process and using plant ash as organic raw material, the fertilizer plant should pay attention to the proportion of raw materials.
1. Soil application: since the ash is alkaline, cohesive soil, acidic or neutral soil should be used. Soil application can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and topdressing, as well as seedling raising and seedling covering (seed covering fertilizer).
When used as base fertilizer and seed fertilizer, the amount of fertilizer should not be too large, and should be isolated from seeds to prevent seed burning. Generally, 50-100kg per mu is appropriate.
It is suitable for centralized soil application, strip application or hole application, with a depth of 8-10cm, and covered with soil after construction. Mix the wet soil 2-3 times or spray a little water before application.
2. Topdressing outside the root: more than 90% of the potassium contained in plant ash is soluble in water, which is a quick acting potassium fertilizer. According to this characteristic, plant ash can be used as extraroot topdressing, that is, 1% concentration of plant ash extract can be used for foliar spraying.
3. Priority crops: plant ash is suitable for various crops, especially potassium free or potassium free and chlorine free crops, such as potato, sweet potato, tobacco, grape, sunflower, sugar beet, etc.
Plant ash can be used for potato, not only for soil application, but also for potato wounds. In this way, it can be used as seed fertilizer to prevent wound infection and decay.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
NPK fertilizer production line equipment needs regular maintenance. If it is not maintained for a long time, it will seriously affect the service life of the equipment and may also bring potential safety hazards. The following small series will introduce the equipment maintenance methods of compound fertilizer production line in detail:
1. After long-term use, regularly check whether all parts of the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line work normally, and timely deal with the problems found;
2. The equipment of compound fertilizer production line needs to lubricate the bearing in use. When choosing the lubricant, we must choose the product with good cleanliness and tightness;
3. If the temperature of the machine is found to be too high during use, stop working immediately and check the cause of the excessive temperature. This is very important. If you continue to work at high temperature, it will cause great damage to the equipment of the compound fertilizer production line
In recent years, Zhengzhou Shunxin heavy industry has continuously launched new products on the basis of digesting and absorbing the advanced achievements of products at home and abroad.
The product quality has been steadily improved, and the products have been serialized and standardized, which has won the unanimous recognition of customers.
Our best-selling products include compound fertilizer equipment, fertilizer granulator, stacker, dryer, pulverizer, mixer and rotary coating machine.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
New dry and wet material crusher: vertical crusher and horizontal crusher. The internal chain hammer type screen free structure is adopted. Even if the materials are removed from the water, they will not be broken and stuck
Automatic multi tank batching machine – designed according to the customer’s raw material type: 2 silo, 3 silo, 4 silo, 5 silo, etc.
Mixer: including vertical mixer, horizontal mixer and double shaft mixer. The mixing structure is divided into mixing blade type, screw type, etc. the appropriate mixing structure is designed according to the characteristics of materials.
The outlet is designed for cylinder control and baffle control. Organic fertilizer granulator: including disc granulator, new wet granulator, shot blasting machine, drum granulator, etc. select the appropriate granulator according to the characteristics of raw materials.
Rotary dryer: also known as drum dryer and bio organic fertilizer dryer. Because the temperature of organic fertilizer cannot exceed 80 °, our dryer adopts hot air drying.
Cooler: similar to dryer in appearance, but different in material and performance. The dryer host is made of steam boiler steel, and the cooler host is made of carbon steel plate.
Screening machines are drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage screen, two-stage screen, etc.
Automatic metering packaging machine: including screw type and DC type, single head and double head, made of stainless steel and carbon steel, which can be customized according to customer needs.
Conveying equipment: including belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
In addition to the disc granulator, the fertilizer granulator is mainly suitable for the production of large-scale compound fertilizer. The investment of relevant equipment is large, the construction time is long, the energy consumption is high, the production cost is high, and there are certain environmental pollution problems.
The extrusion granulation plant for producing multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer has the advantages of small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, less construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has a certain popularization and application value in small compound fertilizer equipment production enterprises.
Extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line is to extrude materials by external force. The granulation process does not need steam, which can save boiler construction investment and coal production cost. The compound fertilizer production line does not introduce water and has no drying process in the whole production process, which eliminates the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line equipment, and can be dried with fuel and drying equipment.
Therefore, the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today’s energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production line, hot blast stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials in the production process. Burning coal in hot blast stove will produce a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas and pollute the atmosphere.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) in the production process, with great operation flexibility and flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has high pelletizing rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return and less caking in the production process, which has good economic benefits.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The production equipment of biological fertilizer project mainly includes fermentation part and granulation part. Even if organic fertilizer raw materials are well fermented, granulation is difficult, because organic raw materials are characterized by rough raw materials, light weight and low binding rate.
The bio organic fertilizer production line includes main equipment:
1. New type organic fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by the new process of wet continuous granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
2. Tipping machine: used for tipping and composting to improve fermentation speed and quality.
4. Conveyor: it is suitable for conveying loose materials or box items in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially in chemical fertilizer plant, cement plant and other environments.
5. Packaging scale: the packaging scale is mainly composed of automatic quantitative packaging scale (composed of storage hopper, feeder, weighing bag hopper, pressing mechanism, computer control, pneumatic actuator, etc.) and optional items (conveyor, sewing machine, etc.)/ Heat sealing machine).
There are several key factors to pay attention to in the selection of equipment: fermentation mode, organic raw materials, degree of mechanization and annual output. The quality of organic fertilizer depends on the fermentation site and the formula of the product.
The key factors of fermentation are: microorganism, carbon nitrogen ratio, carbon phosphorus ratio, water, pH value and aeration control. If a factor is not well controlled, it will cause incomplete fermentation, incomplete fermentation or too long fermentation time.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. It also depends on different soils and different crop formulations. If the fermentation is properly prepared, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is low. As a green fertilizer, it can also improve the environment of plant survival and soil granulation.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
The biological fertilizer project is made of organic wastes such as crop straw (such as straw and wheat straw), edible fungus nutritional residue, inorganic minerals (salts such as salt mine and phosphate mine), animal manure (chicken manure and cow manure) as raw materials for bio fertilizer production, and then mixed with a certain amount of microbial flora, accumulated, high-temperature fermentation, decomposition, sterilization, amino acids, nitrogen and phosphorus, Potassium and other nutrients needed by crops are nutrients for crops to absorb.
In short, it is divided into the following steps:
Pretreatment: after the compost material is transported to the storage yard, it is weighed by a balance and sent to the mixing and mixing device. It is mixed with the production and domestic organic wastewater in the plant, and compound bacteria are added.
The fertilizer moisture and carbon nitrogen ratio are roughly adjusted according to the raw material composition. After mixing, proceed to the next step.
One time fermentation: the mixed raw materials are sent to the fermentation tank by the loader and stacked into a fermentation pile. The fan is used for forced ventilation and oxygen supply from the bottom of the fermentation tank. At the same time, the compost dumper is used for 2 days.
Add water (mainly produced in the factory, mainly domestic organic wastewater) and nutrients, control the fermentation temperature at 50 ℃ ~ 65 ℃, aerobic fermentation. The first fermentation cycle of the project is 8 days. After each pool of raw materials and one pool of daily semi-finished products, the fermentation semi-finished products are discharged and ready to enter the next process.
Post treatment: the finished compost is further screened, and the screened materials are treated according to the water content. After granulation, the particles are sent to the dryer heated by biogas in the biogas digester for drying, medium and trace elements are added in proportion, then mixed into finished products, packaged and stored in the production of bio organic fertilizer.
The process has been sold. The screened materials are returned to the crushing process for reuse.
The advantages of making organic fertilizer from traditional Chinese medicine residue are:
1. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. In addition to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutritional components, fermented drug residue also contains a variety of sugars, amino acids and other substances, which not only provide nutrients for crop growth, but also promote microbial activities and maintain micro ecological balance. Soil.
2. Fermentation residue fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms. After use, it can improve soil, improve crop root absorption and prevent diseases.
3. Secondary utilization, turning waste into treasure, reducing the use cost of chemical fertilizer and avoiding environmental pollution.
The organic content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is often more than 70%. According to the latest organic fertilizer standard, the total nutrient content of traditional Chinese medicine residue is usually not up to standard.
If the traditional Chinese medicine residue fermentation is used as raw material to produce organic fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus can be added to the traditional Chinese medicine residue. Chemical fertilizer or potassium fertilizer, or binary or ternary compound fertilizer, and then add biological fermentation bacteria to fully ferment and crush, which is the standard organic fertilizer. Different residues have different fermentation ratios.
Add the drug residue into the organic matter with high crude protein content such as livestock and poultry feces, bone meal and animal corpses, and add biological fermentation bacteria. Stack it with organic fertilizer dumper, stir it evenly and ferment for several days. During the fermentation process, the temperature rises continuously.
When the temperature reaches above 45 ℃, turn it over every 2 ~ 3 days, and the temperature of the stockpile can be maintained between 50 ~ 70 ℃. When the temperature drops slowly, stop turning the pile and let it stand for about a week to basically complete the decomposition and fermentation. After decomposition, it is crushed by the crushing device to obtain powdered organic fertilizer.
Nowadays, compared with powdered organic fertilizer, the best-selling organic fertilizer in the market is relatively easy to store and spread, and is favored by customers. If granular fertilizer is to be made, the powdered fertilizer shall be granulated by a fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Then it is dried, cooled, screened, and finally packaged for storage.
Let’s take a look at the process conditions and process settings of organic fertilizer production.
150000 tons of livestock manure and industrial waste are used, and the actual annual output of finished organic fertilizer is about 100000 tons. The production process is as follows:
1. Floor strip stacker, floor dumper or material fermentation tank, trough dumper.
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose and kill bacteria.
3. Fermentation for 7-12 days, with different times according to different temperatures.
4. Completely ferment and decompose, and then leave the pond (the ground type is directly stacked by forklift).
5. Sieve the thickness with a grading screen（ The filtered powdered fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the grading screen.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer.
8. Granulation with fertilizer granulator
9. Enter the dryer and cooler.
10. Automatic packaging machine for sale.
Fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Soil dumper, or trough type soil Dumper: the soil dumper does not need to build a trough, and directly piles the materials. The wheel soil dumper is used for straddle stacking fermentation. Trough fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, six fermentation tanks with a length of 6 meters and 40-50 meters are built. The fermented materials are continuously put into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and polishing to control water and mixing. Unified purpose can save a lot of labor. Can achieve the goal of full maturity.
3. Screening machine: the fermented organic fertilizer is screened to separate the large blocks and impurities inside, which is convenient for crushing and packaging.
4. Crusher: separate and crush the large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer to ensure the appearance of the product.
5. Premixer: premix the screened and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it plays the role of mixing and producing special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
6. Granulator. The material is granulated.
7. Dryer and cooler: dry and cool the particles.
8. Packaging machine: organic fertilizer granules are directly granulated and sold.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
Biological fertilizer production takes livestock manure, crop straw, agricultural and sideline products and organic waste from food processing as raw materials, and is equipped with multifunctional fermentation strains. After deodorization, decomposition and dehydration, functional biological strains are added. It is an organic fertilizer containing a certain amount of functional microorganisms processed by chemicals. In line with the fertilizer principle of producing safe and pollution-free green agricultural products, it is a promising fertilizer variety.
Biological organic fertilizer
The best way to get the best results is when applying bio organic fertilizer:
First, bio organic fertilizer should not be applied too deep into the soil. Too deep will affect the activity of bacteria. Bio organic fertilizer should be applied 10-15 cm below the ground surface.
In addition, the effect of ditch application of bio organic fertilizer was better.
Main equipment of bio organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation stacker: one of the main supporting equipment of fertilizer mechanical equipment unit, which can turn the pile evenly and improve the fermentation speed.
2. Horizontal mixer: this series of horizontal mixer is a new generation of mixing equipment developed by our company. The machine has high mixing degree and low residue. It is suitable for the mixing of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.
3. Fertilizer granulator: designed and manufactured by wet continuous propulsion granulation. The machine can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate by conventional equipment.
4. Disc screen: This machine adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. It is an ideal equipment for compound fertilizer production.
5. Conveyor: suitable for conveying bulk materials or box like articles in coal, metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, wharf, warehouse and construction site, especially suitable for environments requiring chemical loading, such as chemical fertilizer plant and cement plant, Saved a lot of people.
Organic fertilizer refers to all kinds of animal manure (including animal manure and animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer, crop straw, leaves, dead branches, peat, etc.) by physical, chemical, biological or organic methods.
The three treatment technologies remove pathogens, viruses, insect eggs, grass seeds, harmful gases and liquids carried by animal debris through standard decomposition process, and fertilizer types that meet relevant national standards. After processing through the organic fertilizer production line, harmful substances are removed and rich in a large number of beneficial substances.
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process fertilizer into particles or powder. If it is powdery, just crush it. However, if it is granular, the powdered fertilizer needs to be granulated through the fertilizer granulator to obtain granular fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer.
Granulation quality affects fertilizer quality. The final finished fertilizer.
In the actual agricultural production, most farmers still choose to use granular organic fertilizer. So why granulate fertilizer in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer? What are the advantages of powder compared with organic fertilizer? Find machines for organic compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
1. Fertilizers with very low water solubility are usually crushed into small particles to ensure that they are quickly and effectively dissolved in the soil and absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer particle size is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizer. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and better transportation performance.
3. Some inorganic components can be added in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency of organic fertilizer. If inorganic components are added to powdered fertilizer, it is easy to absorb moisture and caking.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer particles play the role of slow-release fertilizer effect. Fertilization is convenient and not easy to be blown away by the wind.
The new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator produced by our company are widely used in the organic fertilizer granulation production line to meet the different production needs of customers and achieve good economic benefits.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
Humic acid is a mixture of natural organic macromolecular compounds. It exists widely in nature, and the proportion of humic acid in soil is the largest. Soil humic acid is a kind of physicochemical heterocomplex. The molecular weight of the mixture is polydisperse. The mixture consists of natural, high molecular weight, yellow to black, amorphous, gelatinous, fatty and aromatic organic polyelectrolytes, not expressed in a single chemical structure.
Humic acid fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer. Natural humic acid is formed by decomposition of plant residues. It widely exists in dry soil, river mud, shallow weathered coal, peat and lignite.
It contains carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other elements. It has certain fertilizer effect, but most of them are insoluble in dry water. If combined with potassium, sodium, ammonium and other substances, it is dried and ammoniated, and can be easily absorbed by plants as nutrients
Humic acid can be applied as unit fertilizer or compound fertilizer with humic acid as main component. Humic acid fertilizer is a multi-component compound fertilizer with humic acid as the main component and combined with other fertilizer elements and substances.
It is formally called black manure. It is also called organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer or black fertilizer because it has both organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. Because of its stimulating and buffering effects, it can also be called stimulating fertilizer, buffering fertilizer and breathing fertilizer; Because it is the essence extracted from peat and other coarse crystals, it can also be called peat essence.
So how to use humic acid to make organic fertilizer? As we all know, the first and very important step of the organic fertilizer production line is fermentation. First, raw materials containing humic acid and other raw materials such as peat are piled up for fermentation. The moisture content of raw materials should be controlled at a certain humidity to facilitate fermentation.
At the same time, in the second half of fermentation, the organic fertilizer dumper can be used to turn the material evenly, increase ventilation and oxygen content, greatly shorten the fermentation time and improve the fermentation quality. After fermentation, the compost can be crushed and stirred by crusher, mixer, granulator and other equipment, and the powder fertilizer can be granulated to obtain high quality and high nutrition humic acid organic fertilizer.
In the current process of agricultural production, we all advocate the application of organic fertilizer, but many farmers reflect that the nutrient loss of organic fertilizer is very serious, and they don’t know how to prevent and control it. Why? Organic fertilizer nutrients so powerful? Today, let’s look at the causes of nutrient loss.
1、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
In the process of decomposition, nitrogen in organic fertilizer will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, when it decomposes, it must be covered with plastic film without damage. It should not be piled up for too long and be used as soon as possible after maturity.
Therefore, we suggest that in the fermentation process, we can use the turnover machine to turn over, increase the ventilation and oxygen, promote the proliferation of microorganisms, so as to improve the fermentation speed. Our factory produces different types of composter for customers to choose.
2、 Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Human waste and ashes are an example. Many vegetable farmers still put some ash in human manure to prevent flies or odor. Plant ash is rich in potassium carbonate and alkaline in pH. Human excreta is acidic organic fertilizer, so the two meet, acid-base neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, human manure and ash should be separated from each other in composting and fertilization to avoid single, single and disposable use. Ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer to prevent ash from being drenched by rain. In addition to the examples of human manure and grass ash, we should also learn more about the chemical reactions between different materials to prevent nutrient loss.
3、 Prevent leakage and nutrient loss
For example, rice husk, duck dung, cow dung, and so on, ordinary people will water on the dunghill to make it easier to rot, but often nutrients will seep into the water because there is no anti leakage measures. Leakage and loss. Therefore, whether it is used in the pit or flat on the ground, it must be covered with plastic film to prevent nutrients from leaking with water. Therefore, water must be adequate. The water needed for organic fertilizer fermentation is generally 45% – 60% to avoid material inclusion. It is better to drop water loosely. How to turn these types of materials into organic fertilizer? Go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/
In order to increase the nutrients of organic fertilizer and produce high-quality organic fertilizer, we must avoid these phenomena when we produce organic fertilizer.
Any material applied to the soil or sprayed on the ground of crops, which can directly or indirectly supply nutrients to crops, increase crop yield, improve product quality or soil properties, and make the soil fertile, is called fertilizer. Fertilizers that directly provide essential nutrients for crops are called direct fertilizers, such as nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, trace element fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
Other fertilizers, mainly used to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, so as to improve the growth conditions of crops, are called indirect fertilizers, such as lime, gypsum and bacterial fertilizers. How to make your own fertilizer? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/
According to chemical composition, fertilizers can be divided into organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer. Today I will introduce the basic information of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural fertilizer which is used in rural areas, such as animal and plant residues or human and animal manure, and applied in situ or planted directly. It is also called farmyard manure.
What is chemical fertilizer? How to make chemical fertilizer by your own? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/ for more.
In a narrow sense, chemical fertilizer refers to chemical fertilizer; In a broad sense, chemical fertilizer refers to all inorganic fertilizers and slow effect fertilizers produced in industry. Therefore, some people only call nitrogen fertilizer, but it is not comprehensive to call chemical fertilizer. Fertilizer is the general term of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and compound fertilizer.
In chemical fertilizer, the fertilizer containing two or more main nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is called compound fertilizer. Therefore, NPK compound fertilizer is a kind of chemical fertilizer.
Our factory mainly produces organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production equipment, such as dumper, mixer, crusher, granulator, etc.
Bbfertilizer is a special fertilizer made by simple BB fertilizer production equipment sx, which adjusts the proportion of mixed base fertilizer according to local soil conditions and crop nutrient demand. BBF formula is a kind of fertilizer which is more convenient and easy to be popularized.
The utilization rate of BBF is high, which has a significant effect on crop yield. Taking a common peanut as an example, the peanut with bbfertilizer had rapid emergence, early flowering period, stable growth in the whole growth period, no early senescence in the later stage and less diseases. The special BB fertilizer for peanut can improve the appearance of peanut, increase the number of effective branches, increase the number of saturated fruits, reduce the number of dried fruits and increase the yield of peanut.
Bbfertilizer is a kind of formula fertilizer which is developed according to the law of crop fertilizer demand, the law of soil fertilizer supply and the principle of scientific fertilization. Two or more kinds of high-quality fertilizers with similar grain size, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, are mixed uniformly by mechanical stirring.
Bbfertilizer production process is very simple, it does not need too much equipment investment and maintenance costs, and the production process is free of pollution and energy consumption is beyond the standard, which is a common equipment for small and medium fertilizer enterprises. Basic bbfertilizer production equipment includes batching system, bbfertilizer mixer, belt conveyor and packaging machine. Bbfertilizer mixer is the core equipment of bbfertilizer production and processing.
Its production capacity can reach 10000 kg per day. Bbfertilizer mixer adopts lifting tank feed and mixer loading, almost zero waste of materials.
Belt conveyor is used to transport fertilizer materials in different production processes in the whole organic fertilizer production line, from the batching system process, crushing process, mixing process, to granulation process, drying and cooling process, screening process and re granulation process, and automatic packaging process. The use of belt conveyor saves a lot of working pressure and improves the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, port, transportation, hydropower, chemical industry and other departments to load, unload or pile up various bulk materials with high density and room temperature.
The transportation volume is large, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the cost is low, and the universality is strong. Single or multiple units can be used to transport materials, and horizontal or inclined layout can be adopted according to technical requirements. In addition, it can be transported by convex arc section, concave arc section and straight line section.
The unit weight of the conveyor is determined by the bandwidth, speed, slot angle and inclination angle. It also depends on the frequency of high-speed materials. The working environment temperature of conveyor is usually -25 – +40 ℃, and our company can also produce light belt conveyor and mobile conveyor.
Belt conveyor structure:
1. drive part
2. rolling part
3. drum part
4. cleaning part
5. unloading part
6. brake part
The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
NPK compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrition, high content and good physical properties. But how to use NPK compound fertilizer correctly? Three problems should be paid attention to in the application process.
First of all, NPK compound fertilizer should be selected according to different soil and crops. Only in this way can its fertilizer efficiency be exerted. Rice, wheat, corn and other food crops need more nitrogen fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer can be used; Leguminous crops can fix free nitrogen in the air, and can apply phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Some economic crops can choose ternary or multivariate compound fertilizer suitable for local soil and climate conditions.
The second is the combination of compound fertilizer and simple fertilizer. The nutrient composition of compound fertilizer is fixed. Only when combined with various element fertilizers can the nutrient requirements of crops in different periods be met.
Generally speaking, compound fertilizer should be used as base fertilizer, and simple fertilizer can be used as top fertilizer at peak and critical period. At the same time, organic fertilizer must be applied.
Third, the method should be appropriate. In various compound fertilizers, the proportion and form of various nutrients are different. In addition, soil and crop types are different, so fertilization methods should not be the same, should be treated differently.
Clay soil fertility should be applied deeply, sandy soil fertility can be removed easily, and a small amount of fertilizer can be applied. The compound fertilizer containing ammonium nitrogen should be covered deeply to reduce the loss. How to make npk fertilizer granules at large scale? Go here for more.
The compound fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium should be applied in a centralized way and near the root system to avoid nutrient fixation and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Generally speaking, expensive potassium dihydrogen phosphate should not be used as base fertilizer, but as external fertilizer or seed soaking.
This machine is a new type of equipment: the motor is driven by flexible belt, which can start smoothly, slow down the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment. Through this process, the disc is hard and durable, never deformed, and the base is firm.
It doesn’t need foot bolts. It also has the characteristics of long service life and is widely used. The family’s high praise is the ideal product for the majority of users.
Characteristics of organic fertilizer production molding process:
1. Large capacity, can be used with one or more fertilizer granulator at the same time, flexible use. The problem that a granulator must be equipped with a circular throwing machine is solved. Advantages: simpler production line, less equipment investment and more uniform finished products.
2. The machine consists of two or more circular polishing discs arranged in turn. The material is repeatedly polished into a circle and then discharged from the discharge port. The finished product has the same size, high density, round and smooth, high balling rate ≥ 97%. Few fine powder flows from the disc gap to another outlet.
3. This machine has beautiful appearance, simple structure, safety and reliability.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be operated according to the instructions.
5. Good anti overload ability, can adapt to a variety of environments.
6. Low power consumption, low production cost and high economic benefit.
Soil organic matter contains a variety of nutrients for plant growth and development, and is also an important source of phosphorus, sulfur, calcium, magnesium and trace elements in soil. More and more organic fertilizer equipment, such as new organic fertilizer production line and
biological fertilizer production line, produce these high-quality fertilizers for market and planting.
Market and planting, the commercial production of organic fertilizer has spread to every corner of the production.
Selecting mature and high quality organic fertilizer is a direct and effective way to increase soil organic matter.
These organic fertilizers are produced by professional organic fertilizer production line. In this paper, chicken manure or livestock manure were used as raw materials, which were decomposed into organic matter, humus and NPK elements by biological composting fermentation process.
The fermented powder fertilizer is crushed, granulated, dried, cooled, screened and packaged into high-quality granular products.
The 200 tons per day organic fertilizer combined granulation production line is a better choice. It is not only suitable for the production of organic fertilizer, but also suitable for compound fertilizer. We have fertilizer production lines of different scales for you, with capacity from 5000 tons to 10000 tons, according to your demand. Welcome to visit our factory. We are the world’s top fertilizer machine manufacturer and fertilizer production line manufacturer. We will provide you with detailed production line design, installation site and high-quality customized after-sales service.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
1. The pre fermentation and turning equipment mainly plays the role of composting and material turning, and is more suitable for microbial fermentation to store manure into fertilizer. The technology requires that the viscous storage manure can be effectively mixed with microbial preparation and straw powder. It can not only ferment fast, but also prevent the production of harmful odor gas in fermentation process, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
2. The special pulverizer for organic fertilizer is mainly used for better crushing and fermentation materials, which lays a solid foundation for the next scheme provider. When choosing organic fertilizer pulverizer, we must choose the suitable ones for their own use, and do not blindly. If selected, otherwise, the crushing effect will not be reached, but the normal operation of the next process will be affected.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer is used for mixing formula fertilizer, adding various substances, mixing evenly, and carrying out the next process.
4. The granulator of organic fertilizer mainly plays a role in granulation. The mixed material is uniformly fed into the granulator by conveyor for deep granulation. It can be made into various sizes and shapes according to the local market. There are many kinds of granulator styles and models, and the appropriate granulator can be selected according to the production and requirements of customers.
5. The dryer mainly acts as evaporation material moisture. Because of the large water content in the granulation process of fertilizer granulator, it can not meet the national requirements. The granulation can not be packed immediately, and the moisture should be dried by drying equipment. Evaporation to the state of national standards for the next process.
6. cooling machine. Because the temperature of the dried material is high, it can not be packed immediately, and the woven bag is easy to be burned. The temperature of material needs to be reduced to constant temperature quickly through cooler to carry out the next process.
7. The screen separator mainly plays a role of grading. Because of the granulator granulation rate, the difference of dryer and cooling opportunity, and the particle damage, it is necessary to distinguish the finished particles from the inferior products. After the next procedure, the defective products will be re comminuted and the granulation cycle work will be carried out.
8. Automatic packaging machine mainly plays the role of finished product particles, automatic.
Fulvic acid is a kind of colloidal organic matter, which can make the soil loose, absorb water, ventilate and humidify, store water, resist drought, make the soil have good water, air and heat conditions, and is suitable for seed germination and growth. Seedling growth.
2： Improving saline alkali land
Fulvic acid has small molecular weight and high activity. It can adsorb harmful cations in soil, reduce the concentration of salt in soil, reduce the harm of salt to seeds and seedlings, and improve saline alkali soil.
1. Spraying fulvic acid on plant leaves can close stomata and reduce water transpiration.
2. Fulvic acid has a deep color, which is conducive to the absorption of solar energy; Fulvic acid will release heat during microbial decomposition, which can improve the ground temperature and play a role in cold protection.
4: disease and insect resistance
Fulvic acid can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the resistance of plants.
5: resistance to heavy metal pollution
Fulvic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in soil, capturing heavy metal ions in soil and preventing them from entering the biological cycle.
6: improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: when nitrogen is applied to soil, it is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or discharge into rivers. Fulvic acid can absorb nitrogen in soil, reduce its volatilization and loss, and improve its utilization
2. Dephosphorization: when phosphorus is applied to the soil, it is easy to be fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid can be released from soil by chelating phosphorus, which can be used for plant absorption and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus.
3. Active potassium: the potassium applied to the soil is mostly in the form of potassium salt, which cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Fulvic acid can be converted into soluble potassium through ion exchange, which can increase the available potassium in soil and improve the utilization rate of potassium.
4. Trace element fertilizer: fulvic acid can chelate with insoluble trace elements to produce humic acid trace element chelate with good solubility and can be absorbed by crops, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by roots and leaves.
7： Promote crop growth and development
1. Fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of root system, resulting in a great increase in the ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients.
The stimulating effect of fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of vegetative parts of plants. There are plant height, stem diameter, leaf thickness and so on.
Fulvic acid had a good effect on tillering and reducing air rate, and could increase grain weight and yield.
8: adjust soil pH value
Fulvic acid has many functional groups, which can combine with acid and alkali, and adjust soil pH according to crop needs.
Now we introduce an organic fertilizer production line. The main machine of organic fertilizer production line is a new type of organic fertilizer granulator.
Characteristics of new organic fertilizer granulator
(1) The product particles are round balls
(2) The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% and made into pure organic particles
(3) Organic particles can grow up under a certain force, and there is no need to add adhesive during granulation.
(4) The product has large particles and can be directly screened after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption
(5) After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can reach 20% – 40%.
Manure is organic matter, in addition to green manure, most of it comes from animal manure, which can be used as agricultural organic fertilizer.
Manure improves soil fertility by adding organic matter and nutrients (such as nitrogen), which are used by bacteria, fungi and other organisms in the soil. Then higher organisms feed on fungi and bacteria in the life chain of soil food web.
In the past, the term “manure” included inorganic fertilizer, but this usage is very rare now.
Most animal faeces consist of faeces. Common forms of animal manure include farmyard manure (FYM) or farm mud (liquid manure). FYM also contains plant materials (usually straw), which are used as bedding for animals and absorb feces and urine.
Agricultural fertilizers in liquid form, called slurries, are produced by more intensive livestock feeding systems using concrete or slats instead of straw bedding. Different animal faeces have different quality and need different application amount when used as fertilizer.
For example, horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, turkeys, rabbits and bird droppings from seabirds and bats all have different characteristics. For example, the contents of nitrogen and potassium in sheep manure are very high, while the contents of nitrogen and potassium in pig manure are relatively low. How to make pig manure compost? Here are solutions for you: https://manurefertilizermachine.com/composting-pig-manure/
Horses mainly eat grass and some weeds, so horse manure may contain grass and weed seeds, because horses don’t digest seeds like cattle. Cow manure is a good source of nitrogen and organic carbon. The content of nitrogen and phosphate in chicken sand is very high, and it is highly praised for these two characteristics.
Some people call human excrement human excrement, others use the word “human excrement”. Like animal manure, it can be used as a soil conditioner (reusing waste in agriculture). Sewage sludge is a kind of material containing human excreta, because it is produced after sewage treatment plant mixes excreta with water and processes wastewater.
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to water content.
2. The particle polishing machine makes the spherical particles uniform in size, smooth in surface and high in strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Belt conveyor and other supporting equipment are used to connect the whole line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. The equipment can be selected according to your actual needs.
It is wrong to think that the fertilizer will not volatilize, explode and burn in cold winter and low temperature, and will not produce too much corrosiveness. In fact, it is not.
Ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate in nitrogen fertilizer are not nonvolatile at low temperature, but volatilize slowly and less than in summer and autumn. Although ammonium nitrate in nitrogen fertilizer, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate in potassium fertilizer are prone to high temperature combustion and explosion, in winter, if the fertilizer is stored in the kitchen or near the heating furnace, there is also a great risk; The corrosion of calcium phosphate has little relationship with temperature.
Cloth bags, sacks, etc. will be corroded as long as they are in contact with ssp. If bagged seeds, salt, soda, etc. will go bad. Nitrogen volatiles meet with water vapor in the air and become highly corrosive ammonium hydroxide, causing seed loss, grain deterioration, pesticide failure, wood products, iron corrosion and spalling.
In view of the above reasons, it is necessary to store chemical fertilizer in cold season.
1. Keep it sealed to prevent volatilization.
Many nitrogen fertilizers, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium nitrate, are easy to decompose and reduce fertilizer efficiency due to their unstable properties. Plastic bags or other sealed corrosion resistant containers.
The nitrogen in nitrogen fertilizer is easy to dissolve in water, and it is easy to agglomerate or lose water after moistening or watering. Therefore, in the process of storage, we must keep dry to avoid bag breakage. If the bag is broken, it will start to absorb moisture, then dissolve the water and cause damage.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention.
Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is combustible and inflammable. It is easy to be oxidized and ignite or explode at high temperature. Therefore, the storage of this kind of fertilizer should pay attention to fire prevention, not close to the stove, not stored with flammable materials. Fertilizers that can react with each other should be stored separately.
4. Pollution control.
Ammonia fertilizer should not be placed in bedrooms and halls to prevent the volatile ammonia from irritating people’s eyes, nose and respiratory tract and endangering their health.
5. Anti corrosion.
Fertilizer is more or less corrosive, so the storage container must be strictly selected. Carbon ammonia, superphosphate, etc. should not be stored in cloth bags, sacks and paper bags, but should be stored in plastic bags or porcelain cans. All kinds of chemical fertilizers can not coexist with seeds, grains, oilseeds, farm tools, etc. Want to make granular fertilizer by your own, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/granulation-plant/
Fertilizer is mainly granules. We have professional fertilizer granulator and fertilizer granulation production line
Our hot selling fertilizer granulators include drum granulator, disc granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, etc.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer made from poultry manure, combined with fermentation bacteria, straw and other auxiliary materials, using traditional fermentation methods or organic fertilizer production equipment.
For commercial organic fertilizers on the market, two more popular forms of finished organic fertilizers are powdered and granular. What is the processing technology of powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer? Which is better?
1. Tipping machine. The function of this machine is to turn the fermented materials evenly, make them fully contact with the air, disperse part of the water, and crush the large and small materials into powder. It has the function of pulverizer.
2. Forklift feeder, the function of this machine is to store the fermented materials and transport them evenly and quantitatively to the next link. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the conveying speed of belt conveyor. The silo is equipped with anti smashing net, which can make the materials fall into the silo slowly and separate the large materials. The middle and lower part of the silo is equipped with an anti blocking mixing device to prevent material blockage.
3. The new chain crusher can crush the fermented material into powder with more than 40 mesh, and the moisture content of the material is controlled below 40%.
4. Drum screening machine, the role of the machine is to screen the crushed materials, finished materials into the next process. As the screened material is semi wet, the screen is easy to block, and generally equipped with anti blocking and impact devices. Bulk or granular materials are sifted out to see their composition for re fermentation or disposal.
5. Dynamic batching machine. The function of this machine is to mix several materials in strict accordance with the set proportion. Several kinds of materials are gathered on the belt conveyor and transported to the mixer for mixing. The batching accuracy of this machine is 5 ‰.
6. The double shaft mixer or the single shaft mixer, the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer, can play the role of continuous mixing belt conveying, so that the materials can be fully mixed evenly.
7. Buffer bin. The function of this machine is to store finished organic fertilizer materials. This machine is equipped with frequency converter, which can adjust the speed of the conveyor. It can realize the electrical control of the packing scale, transport the materials when needed, and stop the transport when not needed, so as to ensure that the powder packing scale has flowing materials at any time and will not cause material blockage.
8. This machine is used for quantitative packaging of finished materials (20-50kg). There are two types of bucket (weighing before bag sticking and directly dropping after bag sticking) and no bucket (weighing after bag dropping). The bucket scale is equipped with automatic folding machine, automatic sewing machine and automatic trimming machine, which only needs one person to operate.
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
In addition, rape, cauliflower, corn, sorghum, millet, cotton, sugar beet also have a good response to molybdenum fertilizer.
What are the consequences of blind fertilization?
1. The decline of land power affects the sustainable development of agriculture.
2. The utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is low, and the environment and groundwater are polluted.
3. High cost and low income.
4. High capacity, low quality.
Iron sensitive crops
There are soybean, peanut, sorghum, beet, spinach, tomato, apple and so on.
Application technology of iron fertilizer.Spraying: 0.2% – 1% ferrous sulfate;
Root application: ferrous sulfate and organic fertilizer were mixed in the ratio of 1:10-20 and applied to fruit trees.
High pressure injection: 0.3% – 0.5% ferrous sulfate solution was directly injected into the xylem of tree trunk.
Manganese sensitive crops
Legumes, wheat, potatoes, onions, spinach, apples, strawberries, etc.
Application technology of manganese fertilizer
Spraying: the concentration of fruit trees is 0.3% – 0.4%, legumes is 0.03%, rice is 0.1%.
Seed dressing: 4 grams of manganese sulfate per kilogram of seeds for gramineous crops, 8-12 grams for beans and 16 grams for sugar beets.
Zinc sensitive crops
There are corn, rice, beet, flax, cotton, apple, pear and so on.
Applying zinc fertilizer to these crops usually has good fertilizer utilization efficiency.
Application technology of zinc fertilizer
Base: 1-2kg ZnSO4 per 667m2 could be mixed with physiological acid fertilizer;
Topdressing: 0.02% – 0.1% zinc sulfate solution was applied to common crops, and the concentration in corn and rice was 0.1% – 0.5%;
Seed soaking: 0.02% – 0.1%, soaking for 12 hours;
Seed dressing: 2g-6g zinc sulfate per kg seed.
Boron deficient crops
The current crop vacancy in China is obviously rape, boron beet, cotton, cabbage, cabbage, radish, celery, cucumber, beans, apple, pear, peach, etc.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
With the improvement of people’s living standards, it has become a new trend to buy natural and organic food from the dining table.
Therefore, we have to mention the way food is grown in our daily life – organic farming. It’s a way that all farmers and all growers are constantly looking for to ultimately increase production and make their food natural, organic and healthy, thus meeting market demand.
Here, we have to mention organic fertilizer, because without organic fertilizer, we can not have too many healthy vegetables, fruits, meat and milk, so the production of organic fertilizer is the key factor.
If you have dairy farms, pig farms, fruit, vegetables, flowers, trees planting base, then choose the appropriate fertilizer and advanced organic fertilizer production equipment is very important.
Benefits of organic fertilizer:
Organic fertilizer is the safest and most effective way to improve the healthy growth and increase the yield of plants, which are some common benefits of organic fertilizer for healthy planting and harvest.
1. Improve the fertilization rate of soybean
Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive, constant and balanced nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, which can promote siol’s water retention, nutrient retention capacity and soil structure, so as to completely improve soybean fertility. By absorbing the best nutrients in the soil to provide effective plant growth, it is beneficial and healthy, and the final product quality and crop yield will change significantly.
2. Reduce damage to plants.
The finished organic fertilizer after composting and fermentation can reduce the damage to plants, because untreated organic fertilizer should not be used, because fresh fertilizer containing dangerous bacteria may damage crop roots, some may adhere to crops and cause direct pollution, and some may enter the soil. Soil can also cause indirect pollution, including grass or weed seeds and organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth.
In addition, the unfermented feces can only be absorbed by crops after fermentation, and the fermentation process can be significantly completed by turning the fermented compost to machinery, because in this process, the organic waste will be decomposed by mycelium and turned into organic fertilizer, because the process is very slow.
During the process, the risk of overfeeding and burning of plant roots will be reduced; Organic fertilizer production lines are not as nutrient rich as synthetic fertilizers because they can burn their roots and damage seedlings. Organic fertilizer production lines can meet all the requirements of producing high quality and uniform organic fertilizer.
Farm manure will be recycled and converted into organic fertilizer, which is a renewable resource. According to different organic raw materials, it can be reprocessed into powder, particle and ton bag organic fertilizer, which can be absorbed by plants. The new organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of fertilizer granulator with simple operation and high efficiency. It can recycle animal manure and reduce environmental pollution.
Slow release organic fertilizer also has the advantage of enhancing the environment. Unlike chemical fertilizers, they are water-soluble, which allows any excess unused fertilizer to be washed away by rain or large amounts of watering, and eventually into groundwater and contaminate streams and lakes. Organic fertilizer can improve the water retention capacity and nutrient absorption capacity of siol, and reduce the possibility of leaching.
4. Increase profitability
More and more organic and natural fertilizers are loved by plant growers. If you have a lot of organic raw materials in your farm, then the finished products and qualified organic fertilizers are evenly packed in bags through automatic packaging machine. It must have a better market and increase additional profitability for you. Organic fertilizer has many advantages.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
The advantages of organic fertilizer processed by organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment are as follows:
(1) Organic fertilizer is a kind of agricultural fertilizer processed by the equipment system of organic fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer not only contains a large number of nutrients and trace elements necessary for plants, but also contains rich organic nutrients such as humic acid, Vitamins, auxin, antibiotics and small molecule compounds of organic nitrogen and phosphorus.
Therefore, organic fertilizer is the most comprehensive fertilizer. In addition, the amount of organic fertilizer allowed varies widely and usually does not harm crop growth. The use of organic fertilizer not only increases the crop yield in the current season, but also remains effective after several years, and the effect of fertilizer is slow and lasting.
(2) Organic fertilizer can improve soil physical and chemical properties and soil fertility. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, generally about 200g / kg. Organic matter is an important material basis of soil fertility. Humus is the main part of soil organic matter, accounting for 50% – 65% of the total soil organic matter.
Humus is a complex organic colloid, which can adjust and buffer soil pH. Increasing the amount of soil cation substitution can improve the soil fertility retention; Increasing the content of soil organic matter is conducive to the formation of good soil structure, especially water stable aggregates. Increasing soil structure can improve soil compactness, aeration, water holding rate and thermal conditions, which have a good effect on water and determine soil fertility by fertilizer, gas and thermal conditions.
It is beneficial to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve soil fertility.
(3) Organic fertilizer promoted soil microbial activity. Soil microorganism plays an important role in the transformation of organic matter, and is one of the important indicators to measure the level of soil fertility.
For example, the mineralization process of organic matter in soil, the effective process of organic nitrogen and phosphorus in soil and the biological nitrogen fixation process of beans are all related to the role of soil microorganisms.
Therefore, on the one hand, the application of organic fertilizer increased the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, on the other hand, it provided good environmental conditions for soil microbial activity, and significantly enhanced soil microbial activity.