The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
What is the specific process configuration of organic fertilizer production line? The process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is also very important. The selection of organic fertilizer equipment is related to the production and process of organic fertilizer production enterprises and the production process of organic fertilizer. Raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer.
The raw materials of organic fertilizer are mainly manure or sludge. In the early stage of organic fertilizer equipment, auxiliary materials including straw, bacterial residue, humic acid, etc. can be used to remove water by using organic fertilizer to dehydrate livestock manure economically. Then, organic materials for fermentation of bacteria were added. After drying, crushing, mixing and other fertilizer manufacturing processes, the raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion.
For example, the basic process of using organic fertilizer equipment in the production of organic fertilizer is to dehydrate, dry, ferment, crush, stir, granulation, cool and pack the manure. Generally, we need to configure a series of organic fertilizer equipment, such as organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer pulverizer, etc. , organic fertilizer mixer, etc. The series of granulating equipment such as roller type granulator, disc granulator and rotary drum granulator can be used. After granulation, it is cooled and dried with an organic fertilizer cooler and then packaged.
The whole somp[ost fertilizer production line is basically such a process. Most of the required organic fertilizer equipment is an automatic combination. This combination method improves the production efficiency of organic fertilizer and simplifies the production process of organic fertilizer.
More other fertilizer equipment can be used in different types of fertilizer manufacturing processes, and they can also be used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to make compound fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, using various kinds of series fertilizer equipment to complete the production process will not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also save more time to complete the fertilizer production process. Get to know the complete solutions, go https://compostturnermachine.com/complete-granule-production-line-solutions/
1. After the second fermentation to produce organic fertilizer according to the above steps, pile up the organic fertilizer for the second time for fermentation, and then reduce the temperature to 40 ℃ for about 15-20 days. When making organic fertilizer, we also need to use fermentation composting machine in the organic fertilizer production line. Bacterial agents with the functions of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control were evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer in proportion of 1:500.
2. The standard of bio organic fertilizer can be reached within 7 days after adding functional bacteria and fermented organic fertilizer to the compost.
3. Screening and storing the fermented bio organic fertilizer.
4. After pelleting, the functional pure biological organic fertilizer will be pelleted successfully. According to the different raw materials, we choose granulator, disc granulator and roller granulator, which can also be used in the production process of NPK fertilizer to produce NPK and compound fertilizer.
5. The moisture content of the granules made only by drying, cooling and packaging is relatively high, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to less than 20% of the standard of organic fertilizer. When choosing dryer, bio organic fertilizer should be chosen. At low temperature (below 80 ℃), dry organic fertilizer particles should be packaged directly after cooling in cooler.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Commercial compost can be produced by using compost line to produce compost granulator. Composting does not use municipal solid waste, sludge as raw materials, heavy metals exceed the standard, without high temperature or harmless treatment of inferior compost.
Fertilizer: must be applied after fermentation and ripening, and should be applied selectively according to soil quality. For example, in cohesive soil, compost should be used, and fertilizers with high content of mineral elements, such as sheep manure and cattle manure, should be used. Is applied.
Fresh faeces contain cellulose and lignin that are difficult to decompose. Carbon and nitrogen are relatively large, and most of nitrogen is fertilizer. If fresh manure is used directly, it will compete with crops for fertilizer. In the process of microbial decomposition, soil nutrients and water are absorbed.
When fermenting fertilizer, composting diverter is the main equipment to complete the fermentation process. In the composting process or biological fertilizer production process, sometimes the composting machine is used to simplify the natural fermentation process and save the time of composting fertilizer.
Green manure: mainly pay attention to the variety characteristics of green manure, sowing time, sowing time, etc. On the other hand, it is necessary to apply green manure properly to achieve the effect of small fertilizer and large fertilizer.
Cake fertilizer: only used as topdressing. When applied directly, cake fertilizer should be fully crushed, and then put into the ditch, slightly separated from the root system, so as to avoid rooting. The system will not burn off heat during fermentation.
In addition, in the application of compost, we should also pay attention to the use of inorganic fertilizer, biological bacteria fertilizer, etc., in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops. When making fertilizer, we should use and equip more different types and series of fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer manufacturing process. Want to make your own compost, go here.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
How can compost fertilizer processing equipment work faster and improve efficiency in the process of compost fertilizer manufacturing? In the process of compost fertilizer equipment production, it needs materials, water, how to add water to produce good particles, how to make the granulator faster and more efficient, and the proportion of working water is very important. Next, we discuss the addition of water to the granulator.
Compost fertilizer production line
In the process of compost fertilizer processing equipment, the material must be sticky. Some materials are loose after fermentation and are not easy to produce grains. In this case, some water or adhesive is required to increase viscosity. In the process of compost fertilizer granulation, water or binder can be added to ensure the granulation of materials.
The new compost fertilizer processing equipment adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulating without other operation. Roller granulator is produced by boring normal temperature process, and is suitable for granulation of low viscosity or low content materials.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, some dry materials can be added to neutralize the water. If the moisture content of the material is too low, water can be added appropriately to facilitate granulation.
The new type of compost fertilizer processing is a new and renovated compost fertilizer manufacturing equipment with the development of agriculture, the improvement of technical level and the diversification of demand.
The new type of wet granulator can choose compost fertilizer. As long as it can ferment various compost substances effectively, it can be granulating through new compost fertilizer processing equipment, which breaks through the limitations and obstacles of traditional technology. In addition, the new type of compost fertilizer wet granulating machine can be used to produce grain.
It is not necessary to stop the processing of raw materials, grinding, drilling and other tasks before granulation. Therefore, it can directly realize batching and direct granulation, which not only saves a small amount of power input, effectively reduces the cost, but also improves the working efficiency, convenience, rapidity and satisfaction. The new compost fertilizer processing equipment also realizes high compost content and realizes the exclusive production of pure compost fertilizer.
Using these machines in a complete compost fertilizer production line can not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also improve the utilization of raw materials.
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, organic fertilizer manufacturing machine plays an important role in agricultural production. Agricultural products grown with organic fertilizers taste good and can effectively maintain their own unique nutrition and flavor, such as fruits and vegetables. The public gradually realized the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
First, organic fertilizer has a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the particle structure of the soil and improve the composition of the soil. Microbes spread very fast in the soil, like an invisible web. After the microbial cells die, there are many test tubes in the soil. These pipes not only increase the permeability of soil, but also make the soil soft and not easy to lose nutrients and water, thus improving the water storage of soil and avoiding and eliminating soil hardening.
Secondly, organic fertilizer can effectively inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, so less spraying can be done. If you take the medicine for years in a row, it can effectively inhibit underground pests, labor, money and pollution.
Thirdly, 95% of trace elements in soil exist in insoluble state, which can not be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a lot of organic acids. Commercial organic fertilizer, which is processed by NPK fertilizer granulating machine, can rapidly manufacture calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other trace elements necessary for plants. The dissolved mineral elements can be absorbed and utilized by plants directly, which greatly improves the fertilizer supply capacity of soil.
Fourth, the microorganisms in organic fertilizer have strong vitality. Long term soil survival, nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus removal bacteria and other microorganisms can release potassium and phosphorus from the air, which are not easily absorbed into the soil by crops and continuously supply crops. Nutrients. Organic fertilizers also have long-term effects.
Fifth, the actual utilization rate of fertilizer production line is only 30% – 45%. The loss of fertilizer is decomposed and released to the atmosphere. Some of the soil erosion is considered to be missing, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be absorbed directly by plants. When applied to organic fertilizer, soil structure can be improved due to beneficial biological activity, which increases the ability of soil water conservation and nutrient, thus reducing the loss of nutrients. More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
Phosphorus and potassium, together with beneficial microorganisms, increased the effective utilization rate of fertilizer by 50%.
As a part of granular organic fertilizer equipment, the main process means of powdery organic fertilizer equipment are as follows: fermenting organic fertilizer raw materials, livestock manure or domestic waste, sludge, grain, biogas residue, etc. After decomposition, comminution and mixing, packaging.
The basic process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, mixing and packaging. In this way, compared with the simple powder fertilizer technology, the processing of powder organic fertilizer can be completed. Granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The basic process configuration of granular organic fertilizer machine is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, crushing, granulation, cooling and packaging. After cooling, the granulator can package, store or sell the system and equipment for each process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Fermentation system: the raw materials fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixing mixer, special elevator and electric automatic control system;
2. Drying system: mainly equipped with belt conveyor, rotary dryer, cooler, including induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: composed of settling chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: including semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, etc.
Production line of organic fertilizer powder:
Powder production of organic fertilizer
5. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder and vibrating screen, which can match 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time.
6. The mixing system can be equipped with horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.
7. Pelletizer equipment is required for organic fertilizer pelletizing system. The selected pelletizer equipment includes: organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, Hefei combined pelletizer, roller pelletizer, disc pelletizer, special pelletizer for organic fertilizer, shot blasting machine, etc.
8. Drying system: the organic fertilizer drying system consists of rotary dryer and cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: it is mainly composed of roller screening machine, which can be equipped with screening machine and two screening machines, so that the yield is higher and the particles are better; after screening, it can be used to protect fertility, and not distribute 10 finished product packaging systems, generally including electronic quantitative packaging scale, garbage can, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the full-automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer equipment can be realized; the conveyor system mainly adopts belt conveyor and screw conveyor.
Fertilizer manufacturing process of organic fertilizer granulator:
The complete fertilizer manufacturing process revolves around these processes and uses machines to complete the production process. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we have not only designed an organic fertilizer production line, but also designed a biological fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
With the continuous development of economy, various negative effects caused by environmental pollution also follow. If we can not solve the problem of air pollution for the time being, the consequences will be more serious. While bringing adverse effects to people’s lives, it also directly leads to more dangerous diseases, which makes more and more users use the production process of organic fertilizer and worries many manufacturers. At the same time, users themselves are more worried about this situation. How does the organic fertilizer machine, disposal , welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/
The use of users is more concerned by enterprises. In the development of new products, also according to the use of improved. When tracking the after-sales situation, manufacturers usually send appropriate manpower to interview users who purchase organic fertilizer equipment, and record various situations encountered in use, so as to facilitate future production and provide corresponding opinions to users. The use of users directly leads to the research and development direction of new products.
The main problem occurs in the normal use of the process, so it is necessary to conduct proper after-sales tracking. We give users a certain sense of security, provide them with suitable NPK fertilizer granulator, let users know their own equipment, the error will be reduced to a small.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
Microbial fertilizer can also be produced in the process of fertilizer manufacturing. As a new type of organic fertilizer, it can be produced through the production line of biological fertilizer, and its price is far higher than that of fertilizer and organic fertilizer. So almost all people who have used microbial fertilizer will choose to buy it again. What is the reason?
1. Deterioration of soil environment
The long-term use of single fertilizer leads to the deterioration of soil environment. Soil degradation will affect the reproductive and metabolic capacity of beneficial microorganisms and even lead to death. Some harmful microorganisms will take the opportunity to reproduce in large quantities. , invade the root of the plant and spread to the whole plant. Because of the growing of crops in soil, there are problems in the soil, which has a great influence on crops.
Most plants are suitable for the micro acid and micro alkali environment. However, the existence of a large number of acid ions makes the root system unable to absorb and secrete substances normally, which leads to the root nutrition can not keep up with, which affects the growth of the whole plant.
The utilization of fertilizer decreased. The long-term use of this fertilizer in fertilizer production leads to the deposition of a large number of elements such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil. When applied again, it will not be absorbed by the soil, but it will leach along the water, resulting in acidizing the soil environment.
2. The environment of Rhizosphere Microorganism worsens
Rhizosphere is a part of the soil micro soil region which is different from soil in physical, chemical and biological characteristics due to the influence of plant root activity. The difference between soil and soil is pH value, microbial activity change, etc. Here are solutions for you to make qualified bio fertilizer products.
The microorganisms that grow and propagate under the influence of plant roots in soil can transform organic matter into organic matter and provide nutrition for plants; meanwhile, they can secrete vitamins, etc., so as to promote the growth of plants.
The increase of acid iron content in soil will affect the change of micro ecological environment of roots, worsen the living environment of microorganisms, reduce the decomposition ability of organic matter and secretion, make the root malnourishment and affect the growth of plants.
Picture of NPK fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line to be designed:
3. Advantages of microbial fertilizer:
Microbial fertilizer is a product with special fertilizer effect caused by the life activities of microorganisms. It has many functions that other fertilizers do not have.
1) Improve soil fertility: nitrogen fixing microorganisms can increase nitrogen sources in soil; phosphorus and dissolved potassium microorganisms can decompose insoluble phosphorus in soil to absorb and use crops; in addition, the application of bacterial fertilizer can rapidly propagate and form a powerful beneficial plant flora, fundamentally improve the ecological structure of soil and make the hardened soil loose and permeable.
2) Enhance the resistance and worm resistance of crops: the growth and propagation of beneficial microorganisms in fertilizer can form the dominant population of the micro ecosystem of rhizosphere soil of crops, and inhabit the growth and reproduction of other harmful microorganisms; microorganisms can stimulate the growth of crops and improve the ability of agricultural products to resist adverse environment; the strains in fertilizer can induce the production of superoxide dismutase And eliminate the harmful factors in the environment, can improve the resistance of crops and reduce diseases.
3) Improve the ecological organic matter of crops. Microbial fertilizer can stimulate the fixed potassium, calcium, zinc and other micronutrients in the soil, and produce a variety of plant elements, stimulate and regulate the growth of crops, improve the quality of crops, improve taste and keep fresh. It is long and more resistant to storage.
Want to make bio fertilizer from manure wastes, here are guidelines for your reference.
Whether it is microbial fertilizer or organic fertilizer, we can design various fertilizer production lines through fertilizer equipment to produce various types of fertilizer. As a professional fertilizer mechanism manufacturer, we can not only produce organic fertilizer machine or NPK, but also can design different fertilizer production lines to produce various types of fertilizer granulator. For example, a bio fertilizer production line designed to produce a bio organic fertilizer granulator.
Bio fertilizer production line from SX Plants specially designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. In the production process of bio organic fertilizer, different types and series of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. What is the use of biological fertilizer? Share with you.
Bio organic fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer with the characteristics of environmental protection and high utilization rate. Generally, bio organic fertilizer not only contains a lot of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements, but also contains calcium, zinc, phosphorus and other trace elements. Magnesium, sulfur, iron, boron, and a large number of organic and humic acids, with fast, slow, balanced fertilizer supply and other characteristics. How to uses thess materials to make bio fertilizer, here is the detailed production process.
In the fertilizer manufacturing process, it is equipped with different types and series of fertilizer equipment. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, the first step is to use fermentation technology to ferment raw materials to kill bacteria in raw materials. When the fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher process raw materials, the fertilizer granulator is the main product in the fertilizer manufacturing process. These series of machines are also equipped with organic fertilizer production line to manufacture the organic fertilizer granulator. The production process of bio organic fertilizer is mainly from raw materials to semi-finished products. There are two main production processes, one is plane composting process, the other is trough aerobic fermentation process. Small scale pilot production in the laboratory also uses sealed box / tank fermentation.
Why so many people use organic manure waste?
1. In order to improve the soil fertility, the use of nitrogen fixing microbial fertilizer can increase the source of nitrogen in the soil; dissolved phosphorus and potassium microbial fertilizer can decompose insoluble phosphorus and potassium in the soil and convert them into phosphorus. Potassium can be absorbed and utilized by crops to improve the nutritional status of crops.
2. Microbial fertilizer can produce large-scale growth and reproduction in the roots of crops, which can inhibit or reduce the breeding opportunities of pathogenic microorganisms; due to the role of anti microbial, it can reduce crop diseases; for the large-scale growth of microorganisms, mycelium can increase water absorption and improve the drought resistance of crops.
4. Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and improve the quality of crops. The use of microbial fertilizers can improve the quality of agricultural products, such as protein, sugar, vitamins and so on. Some can reduce nitrate accumulation. In some cases, the improvement of quality is more beneficial than the increase of yield.
Using these automatic or semi-automatic fertilizer equipment to complete the production of bio organic fertilizer not only improves the work efficiency, but also improves the utilization rate of raw materials.
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
When using a complete organic fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer granulator, it usually needs three parts. Share with you. For different types of organic fertilizer granulator or organic fertilizer powder plant, the fertilizer production process is different, and different types of fertilizer equipment are needed. Line.
There are two main parts of the equipment in the process of organic fertilizer production. Because of the relationship between production time, they are independent, interrelated and inseparable. The first part is the fermentation part, also known as the fermentation trilogy.
The main equipment sequence is: the first step is premixed equipment, which is based on the ratio of carbon to nitrogen, the ratio of carbon to phosphorus, the ratio of carbon to potassium, the mixture of water and bacteria; the second part is the flipping part, namely the equipment in the flipping fermentation tank, which is turned over according to the compost temperature, water content and air permeability in the fermentation tank; the trilogy is a refining equipment, also known as semi wet material crusher, which is carried out after fermentation Because mycelium is connected with each other, it is impossible to directly granulation, so special crusher is used for crushing.
The second part of the equipment is the granulation part. The main equipment includes automatic batching machine, pulverizer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screen separator, coating machine, automatic packaging machine, conveyor, auxiliary equipment, including induced draft fan, dust removal equipment, heating equipment, etc. are not very different from those in fertilizer manufacturing process. These two parts are independent, because fermentation takes a certain time and process. The granulation part requires a specific process.
These machines can be used in the production of NPK fertilizer in addition to the production line of organic fertilizer, but also for the production of NPK and compound fertilizer granulating machine. In addition to these types of fertilizer equipment used in the production line, there are other types of fertilizer. In designing fertilizer production line, we will design the appropriate fertilizer production line according to the type of raw materials and other factors.
Nutrient balance method is mainly used to determine the amount of fertilizer. The basic concept of nutrient balance method is that the nutrient absorption of crops is equal to the sum of nutrient supply of soil and fertilizer.
An organic fertilizer making machine converts fertilizer and straw into organic fertilizer. Part of the nutrients provided by chemical fertilizer for crops must be realized by fertilization. However, the amount of fertilizer applied to crops is not exactly the same as the nutrient supply of fertilizer. Since the crops in the current season only absorb and utilize part of the nutrients entering the farmland, considering the fertilizer utilization rate, the fertilizer amount can be calculated by the following formula:
The amount of fertilizer applied to crops refers to the amount of certain nutrient elements. For specific chemical fertilizer varieties, the actual amount of chemical fertilizer should be calculated according to the following formula:
Planned crop fertilizer amount (kg) = physical fertilizer amount (kg) × active ingredient content (%)
1. The total amount of nutrition required for planned yield (kg) = (planned yield / 100) × the amount of nutrition required per 100kg yield.
The plan is to increase the average yield of local crops by 10% to 15% in three years.
2. Soil nutrient supply (kg) = (yield of no fertilizer area / 100) × the amount of nutrient required per 100kg yield.
Soil fertility is usually estimated by soil sampling and testing. In the absence of laboratory conditions, it can also be estimated by the yield without fertilization (blank yield).
3. Generally speaking, the fertilizer utilization rate in current season is 30% – 35% for nitrogen fertilizer, 20% – 25% for phosphorus fertilizer and 25% – 35% for potassium fertilizer. According to the proportion, the double roll granulator can be used to treat NPK fertilizer.
For small farms, there is no need to invest in large quantities of organic fertilizer production lines. Just choose a small device for the current use, and you can add organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment later.
The small-scale organic fertilizer production line reduces the large-scale production line slightly, and the whole process is still the same. This is more suitable for investors with less initial capital and smaller sites. In order to produce organic fertilizer in line with national standards by using organic fertilizer production line, the government will also give certain subsidies.
Small scale organic fertilizer processing equipment can be built without a lot of funds. Some farmers directly invest in organic fertilizer production line. Farmers can also easily ferment and decompose poultry manure in the open space of their own farms.
With the continuous improvement of people’s awareness of food quality, the use of organic fertilizer is increasing, which brings unprecedented opportunities to organic fertilizer producers. The organic equipment needed in the biological fertilizer production line can transform livestock manure into organic fertilizer, effectively realize the recycling of waste, reduce environmental pollution, and greatly save resources.
The production line of powdery organic fertilizer was designed by Zhengzhou SX Compost Turner Machinery for the start-up farmers. We are worried about the high price of organic fertilizer processing equipment, but considering the relationship between farmers’ initial establishment of factories and economic funds, we have no place to dispose of our farm manure.
In addition, it pollutes the environment and has problems such as bad smell. Therefore, our company has designed a small production line of powdery organic fertilizer, which has less investment and quick effect, and does not have to worry about sales problems (self use or local sales). Sales volume). The production line of organic fertilizer is tens of thousands of yuan. The low-cost investment not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, but also increases the income. It can also apply for project subsidies from the local government.
The equipment of powdery organic fertilizer production line includes: organic fertilizer dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer (optional parts must be added), drum granulator, drum screening machine, belt conveyor (belt length depends on the site), automatic packaging machine. The area of fermentation tank and production line is about 200 square meters (the area can be reduced according to the actual situation of customers).
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
With the development of economy, the agricultural industry is also developing, driving the development of some agricultural equipment. The dryer of organic fertilizer production line is one of them. The rotary drum dryer has reasonable design, excellent production performance, advanced technology, high output and small floor area.
The technology and adaptability of bio organic fertilizer dryer are constantly improved.
The dryer with electricity as fuel has environmental protection technology. The smaller, the more uniform. This is a better dryer. Fuel makes fuel fuller and dry material better. But in this case, the cost of fuel will increase. Therefore, some customers add the quality of this coal to some inferior coal, which can reduce the investment cost. However, in this case, the temperature in the machine will fluctuate and uneven, which will affect the quality of the dried material and achieve the desired effect, so it is not worth paying for this.
But we have to add inferior coal. Experts said that some inferior coal can be added to high-quality coal, but not too much, so the consequences are not obvious and fuel costs can be saved. Therefore, the use of coal as fuel drying equipment, the correct use of coal will produce unexpected results.
Rotary drum dryer is a special drying equipment with high moisture content, high viscosity, high water holding capacity and low calorific value specially designed for NPK fertilizer production process. The internal structure of the dryer has been specially designed, which not only improves the thermal efficiency, but also has the advantages of simple process design, low investment and operation cost. It is more suitable for users who need long-term storage of the granules treated by drum granulator
Increasing the inlet air temperature of the dryer can improve the thermal efficiency of the dryer, and the inlet air temperature is limited by the allowable temperature of the product. In the parallel flow particle suspension dryer, the surface temperature of the particles is low, so the inlet temperature of the drying equipment may be much higher than the allowable temperature of the product.
The main points of selecting complete sets of organic fertilizer production equipment are as follows
(1) Determine the size of the equipment: for example, you can determine how many tons can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, you can determine the price. The biggest characteristic of self-propelled dumper is that it saves a lot of manpower and material resources, and makes the production scale of fertilizer more flexible.
It is especially suitable for transforming agricultural waste, manure and organic domestic waste into high quality bio organic fertilizer. The biggest feature of the machine is that it integrates the crushing function of materials in the later stage of fermentation, improves the crushing efficiency and reduces the cost. It is especially suitable for the production of good bio organic fertilizer from microbial fermentation materials. Complete equipment model of general organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer.
(2) Determine the shape of particles: powder, cylindrical, oblate or standard round. The commonly used granulators are: disc granulator, mixing gear granulator, drum granulator, flat mold granulator and ring film granulator. The choice of granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer market. Different equipment, different prices.
(3) To determine the configuration level of equipment needed for biological fertilizer production: different configuration level, different equipment prices, different labor.
(4) Determine the type of fertilizer produced. It adopts four-wheel walking design. The rotary cutter shaft installed under the frame can overturn, fluff and shift the stack. It can rotate forward, backward or freely.
It only needs one person to control and drive. Or work in the workshop. The overall structure of the machine is reasonable, the force is balanced, firm, the performance is safe and reliable, and the operation and maintenance is simple and convenient. There are four kinds of common organic fertilizer: pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial compound fertilizer. The equipment varies with varieties.
(5) Selection of fermentation thrower: General fermentation forms include chimney fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation and drum fermentation. Different fermentation methods, different fermentation equipment.
(6) Determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, rice straw, drug residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond sludge, municipal sewage treatment plant sludge. Wait. The choice of equipment is slightly different with different raw materials.
1. In the solid granulation process of rotary drum granulator, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride and other single base fertilizers are used as raw materials and mixed in a certain proportion (mainly determined by the local market demand and soil test results)).
3. The material is sent to the drum granulator by belt conveyor, and agglomerates to form particles through a series of humidification and heating processes.
4. The particles here are only semi-finished products. They need further treatment, including drying, screening, cooling and packaging. After all these steps, high quality compound fertilizer products can be obtained.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer granules production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
1. High granulation rate, drum granulator can adjust speed and control granulation.
2. Using solid granulation method, raw materials are easy to obtain and processing is relatively simple.
3. Liquid and steam injection is easy, and pipes and frames are provided.
4. Low investment, low production cost and high return.
5. The drum granulator uses the corrosion-resistant rubber engineering plastic as the lining to better protect the material from drum damage.
6. The particles produced belong to the secondary processing of base fertilizer, so there is almost no environmental pollution problem.
7. High quality steel and gear, stable operation, low noise.
8. Equipped with armrest shovel to help clean the roller.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.
After humidifying in the tank, use a certain amount of water or steam to make the basic fertilizer fully react. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotation of the cylinder, the material particles are extruded. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The drum granulator of organic fertilizer equipment is filled with steam, ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphorus slurry, and heavy calcium slurry to complete the chemical reaction and heating granulation process of compound fertilizer in the barrel; or a small amount of water is added to make the compound fertilizer cold granulation.
The material to be pelleted is rotated through the cylinder and bonded to form a ball under certain humidity and temperature to complete the pelleting process.
In the pelletizing process of drum fertilizer granulator, the powder material is mainly cladding type, so the material circulation volume needs to be large, so that the material can form large particles in the cladding process. When the water content in the material is large, the water injection should be reduced to make the fertilizer made into granules absorb less water.
When granulating with this combination method, if the water content in the material is small, more water injection is needed. Because the materials are combined with each other, the gap between the powder particles needs to be filled with water. As the understanding of granulation process has been deepened, some suitable monitoring tools have been developed, so the granulation process can be simulated and controlled automatically by computer.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
All kinds of animal manure and livestock manure contain a lot of organic matter. We can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to treat these raw materials and use them as organic raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. Describe the production line of fertilizer production line.
After meeting people’s material and cultural needs, people have higher and higher requirements for human settlements and ecological environment. From the mother to meet the needs of the ecological environment, aquaculture caused by air pollution, water pollution and soil pollution is also disgusting. Therefore, how to deal with feces and protect the environment has become one of the important issues to restore people’s stability and healthy development. Animal manure, chicken manure and cow manure must be treated with the production equipment of the organic fertilizer production line.
Animal fertilizer, such as cow dung production line equipment, is used to process cow dung into organic fertilizer, which is then applied to the soil. It can not only improve the soil environment, improve human settlements, reduce pollution, reduce pollution, but also recycle the ecological environment resources after applying organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer production line is the environmental protection equipment of cattle industry in the new era.
How to design a project? In the manure and organic fertilizer production line, we are equipped with different series of fertilizer equipment, but also need to use different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator.
In manufacturing technology, it is necessary to use fermentation composting machine to ferment organic raw materials, and use fermentation technology to kill bacteria in organic raw materials. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, fertilizer crusher is needed to crush. The big raw materials are made into powder. Then put it into the fertilizer mixer to mix.
After mixing, if a granulator is needed, a fertilizer granulator is equipped in the organic fertilizer production process to granulate. Granulator type we can choose a new type of organic fertilizer granulator. Granulator is specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. For more other types of fertilizer granulator, we can choose drum granulator.
The design of this fertilizer equipment is not only suitable for cwo manure production in the process of cattle dung fertilizer production, but also for compound fertilizer granulator. Generally, to produce organic fertilizer granulator, we need to first use drum dryer to dry the granulator, and then use fertilizer screening machine to separate high-quality organic fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer granulator comes from the unequal fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer production line designed by fertilizer manufacturing technology can produce organic fertilizer granulator, which not only improves the fertilizer production efficiency, but also meets the requirements of environmental protection. Using production line technology, cow manure organic fertilizer equipment can produce fertilizer as organic fertilizer, which has great advantages.
The necessity and feasibility of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure; the technical scheme of enzyme organic fertilizer project from manure; the economic analysis and investment estimation of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure. The background of organic fertilizer equipment project and the necessity of construction, under the background of the project, the pollutants mainly come from: the excrement produced by collective breeding; the emission of organic matter.
If the feces are not treated in a centralized way, it will seriously pollute the air and water quality, and have a very serious impact on people’s lives. Therefore, the feces will be treated in the breeding process to achieve clean reproduction and turn waste into treasure. The treated feces are original, and can significantly improve the quality of crops and reduce the production of harmful substances and heavy metals in crops Content, good for human health.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we can not only design cattle manure organic fertilizer production line, but also design biological fertilizer production line to produce biological organic fertilizer granulator.
Feeding preparation of rotary drum screen fertilizer production line
As the necessary equipment for NPK fertilizer and organic fertilizer production, roller screen has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise and less dust. And in the normal use and maintenance, the service life of the screening machine is also very long, easy to clean and replace the screen.
Preparation before commissioning of screening machine:
1. After the screening machine is installed and checked to be qualified, the test run can be carried out. Before testing, all parts of the organic fertilizer production line should be carefully inspected to ensure that they have been correctly installed as shown in the figure, that the fasteners are secure, and that there are obstacles around the screen body that hinder fertilizer operation.
2. Place the rectangular access door in the open position and manually rotate the web drum to observe whether the comb web cleaning mechanism is stuck or rubbed. If so, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt
3. Check whether the bearing pedestal and gearbox are well lubricated and whether the oil level is appropriate
4. After running for half an hour, please check all parts carefully and deal with the problem in time.
5. In the process of work, please check the operation frequently. If abnormal operation or abnormal noise is found, it shall be shut down in time, and the cause shall be checked in time to eliminate the fault.
The advantage of organic fertilizer manufacturing process is very obvious, it can make some organic fertilizers evenly distributed, and make nutrients evenly mixed together, so that organic fertilizers play a greater role in the land.
Production technology of organic fertilizer
The nutrition of organic fertilizer produced by disc granulator sx is relatively concentrated. When the fertilizer enters the soil, if it is not absorbed well, it will lead to uneven distribution of nutrients. In this way, most of the role of organic fertilizer will be lost, resulting in a piece of land over nutrition, half of the land allocation is too little, so the effect is very poor. The function of disc granulator is to granulate organic fertilizer.
The prospect of organic fertilizer industry is very good. Especially in recent years, with people’s attention to food safety, the expectation of organic food, ecological agriculture, sustainable agriculture and green ecological agriculture is higher and higher. We all hope that when we enjoy the delicious food, we don’t have to worry about the hormone problems and the discomfort caused by the excessive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
1. Raw material composition: mainly determined according to local market demand and local soil test results; go to https://compostturnermachine.com/ get profesional machines and solutions in this process.
3. Agglomeration and comminution: the large agglomerates mixed and stirred evenly are comminuted to facilitate the subsequent granulation process. Chain crusher is mainly used;
4. Material granulation: the crushed materials are evenly stirred and transported to the fertilizer granulator by belt conveyor for granulation (drum granulator, double roll granulator or disc granulator can be used). The links in the process of organic fertilizer production;
5. Primary screening: the preliminary screening of semi-finished products and unqualified particles is usually returned to the mixing and for post-treatment through the drum screening machine;
6. Particle drying: the particles made by granulator and screened by first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture in the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and facilitate storage. Drum dryer is usually used;
7. Particle cooling: the temperature of dry fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack and transport, and can be cooled by cooler;
8. Secondary classification of particles: the cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are crushed and granulated, and then the qualified products are screened out and screened by the secondary drum screen.
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, coater is used for coating.
Organic fertilizer production equipment can deal with environmental pollution and use renewable resources to turn waste into wealth. The technology of organic fertilizer production line has been gradually popularized, with decomposition clinker and chemical fertilizer as the main raw materials, mainly decomposition clinker, supplemented by chemical fertilizer, and then gradually reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer, add decomposition clinker, improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer.
How to produce high quality and high efficiency organic fertilizer through organic fertilizer production equipment?
1. If there are not enough effective bacteria in the organic fertilizer production line, we can’t talk about biological bacteria fertilizer. Our molding and drying systems ensure the number of live bacteria. Therefore, the materials used in the production of organic fertilizer must be completely fermented and decomposed.
2. In the process of organic fertilizer production, the key factor is to master the water content. Too dry will make it difficult for organic fertilizer to play a role in actual production and prolong the action time. Too wet is not good for preservation and use. At the same time, water index and dryness will affect the survival period of bacteria. Our molding and drying systems ensure an appropriate moisture index.
3. Raw material formula. Good formula can ensure the number of effective bacteria and provide more nutrition for crop growth. NPK fertilizer granulator mixes different materials into solid particles to ensure comprehensive fertilizer efficiency. Of course, our molding and drying system is to ensure that the formula of these raw materials will not be destroyed or changed due to production and processing.
It has become an urgent need and the only way to develop modern agriculture by using modern high-tech technology, to treat organic wastes such as crop straw, human and animal manure by using microorganisms, to treat them by using drum granulator and to produce commercial organic fertilizer.
Slow release fertilizer: slow release fertilizer refers to the chemical fertilizer that slowly releases the effective nutrients of crops over time through the chemical or physical action of nutrients. One or two kinds of nitrogen and potassium nutrients have slow-release effect in slow-release fertilizer. Fertilizers with slow-release nutrients have slow-release fertilizers, but fertilizers without slow-release function are mixed together to make some nutrients have slow-release effect, and they will become partial slow-release fertilizers.
Main types: ordinary slow-release fertilizer can be divided into coated slow-release fertilizer and inhibitor slow-release fertilizer. There are many kinds of classification methods of coated slow-release fertilizer. According to the main components of coating materials, it can be divided into inorganic slow-release fertilizer. Generally, the coating formed by organic matter has better water resistance, smoother, thinner surface and slow-release effect than the conventional coating formed by inorganic matter such as sulfur Coated fertilizer, organic coated fertilizer and polymer coated fertilizer. The preparation of organic coated fertilizers is relatively complex and costly. The most important problems of organic and polymer coated fertilizers in soil may have a greater negative impact on the environment and agriculture.
Coated fertilizer belongs to inorganic coated fertilizer. It is a kind of coated fertilizer that one or several other fertilizers are wrapped on the surface of one fertilizer. In the fertilizer production line, we can use the coating machine to pelletize the pelletizing machine into coated fertilizer. Like NPK fertilizer production line, after granulating in rotary drum granulator sx, we use conveyor to put granulator into coating machine for coating. Generally speaking, slow release of insoluble fertilizer can be realized by wrapping other products. Generally speaking, calcium magnesium phosphate can be used as coating fertilizer. This product has the advantages of small environmental pollution, uniform particles, uniform nutrient release and good slow-release effect.
Through the use of fertilizer machine and fertilizer manufacturing technology, more and more different types of fertilizers can be produced. In the process of different types of fertilizer manufacturing, different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the production line to manufacture different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, a new type of organic fertilizer granulator will be equipped. This series of fertilizer granulators are specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer Designed for pelletizer. In addition to the fertilizer granulator, a fertilizer mixer and fermentation compost will be provided, and the same equipment will be used in the production of slow release fertilizer.
A fertilizer mixer will be used to mix the raw materials, then a fertilizer crusher will be used to grind the raw materials, and then a fertilizer granulator will be used to make a granulator with a drum. Generally, a complete fertilizer production line includes these processes. Using this technology and semi-automatic fertilizer machine to produce different types of fertilizers not only improves the work efficiency, but also reduces the labor cost compared with the traditional method.
As a fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we not only design and produce fertilizer machinery and fertilizer production lines, so that fertilizer granulator can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to produce, but also design fertilizer production lines for different types of fertilizer production. Requirements and raw materials used in the production process of fertilizer granulator.
In this article, we share what kind of fertilizer machine is needed in the powder fertilizer production line. Organic fertilizer or NPK compound fertilizer is powdery, and the process is simple and efficient.
In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, the main fertilizer machines for powder fertilizer production lines are fertilizer mixer, fermentation composter, automatic packaging machine, etc. The main fertilizer machine is fertilizer crusher. We have designed a new type of vertical semi wet material crusher. Vertical disc semi wet material crusher is widely used in cement, bauxite, clinker, silicon carbide, glass raw materials and other high hard, super hard materials in the field of fine crushing. It is widely used in the mechanical crushing of construction sand and various metallurgical slag. Compared with other types of crushers, it has higher output and efficiency.
The working principle of the new vertical semi wet material crusher is as follows:
Material from the upper part of the machine falls vertically into the high-speed rotating impeller. Under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, they will have multiple collisions and friction between impeller and shell, and then they can be directly discharged from the lower part, forming a closed loop and multiple cycles. The ring is controlled by powder fertilizer screening equipment to achieve the required particle size of the final product.
Roller screen for powdered organic fertilizer:
Powdery organic fertilizer drum screening machine is a new type of screening equipment. Drum screening is mainly composed of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover and material inlet and outlet. The screen drum rotates at a certain speed through the variable speed threshing system, the materials are separated from top to bottom through the screen drum, and the fine materials are discharged from the screen. At the lower part of the front end of the screen cylinder, coarse materials are discharged from the lower part of the screen cylinder.
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine:
Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine: with its “fast, accurate, stable” become the choice of packaging industry. Organic fertilizer powder packaging machine is suitable for packaging materials: woven bags, cloth bags and plastic bags. Packaging machinery materials: 304 stainless steel is used in contact with materials, which has high anti-corrosion ability. It is widely used in feed, compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, grain, filling, chemical industry and other industries. : granular, powdery, mixed
Powdery organic fertilizer production line is not as complex as NPK fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production line, and each machine in the production line is easy to operate.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, more fertilizer machines are needed, which are designed by fertilizer machine engineers. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer sx, we have produced fertilizer machine and designed fertilizer production line. Over the years, our products have been exported to many countries. We can also provide customer service for fertilizer production line. If you are interested in fertilizer machine or fertilizer production line, you can leave us a message and we will apply to you as soon as possible.
The complete organic fertilizer production line is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, fertilizer granulator, cooling and drying system, screening system and finished product packaging system. So which organic fertilizer equipment of these systems can complete the task?
What are the main organic fertilizer equipment in each link of the organic fertilizer production line to meet the production requirements?
The fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixer, special lifting steering polishing machine and electric automatic control system. The main equipment of drying system is belt conveyor and drum dryer. Machine, cooler, induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.; deodorization and dust removal system is composed of precipitation room, dust removal room, etc., providing free drawings and guiding users for free.
Crushing system includes new semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, belt conveyor, etc. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder, vibrating screen and other equipment, which can be equipped with 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time; the mixing system has optional horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor and so on.
Pelletizing system of organic fertilizer production process needs pelletizer to produce fertilizer. The optional granulating equipment includes: roller granulator, disc granulator, flat film granulator, bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, rounding machine, etc.; the cooling and drying system can be used for drying and cooling of rotary dryer, drum cooler and other equipment. The screening system is mainly completed by drum screening machine. You can set up the first stage screening machine and the second stage screening machine to improve the yield and make the particles better. Finished product packaging system generally includes electronic quantitative packaging scale, silo, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer production line can be realized. Go here for more.
1. Without adding any wetting agent, the material is compressed by the pressure of roller granulator to ensure the purity of raw material.
2. The compound fertilizer production line for npk granulation has the advantages of short process, low energy consumption and high yield.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
4. The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the proportion of products.
5. Flexible operation, suitable for a variety of raw materials, high output, low energy consumption, and can adjust the size of extrusion pressure by adjusting the hydraulic pressure.
The compound fertilizer production line is equipped with double roll granulator, which has the advantages of short process flow, low energy consumption and large output. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the bulk density of products. It is flexible in operation and can be used in a wide range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
Manufacturing Equipment for Microbial Organic Fertilizer Production
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer products, among which microbial organic fertilizer is a relatively high-end fertilizer. The production process of microbial organic fertilizer using animal manure through fertilizer manufacturing equipment is slightly different from other fertilizer production, and its purpose is to protect the microbial bacteria in the process of fertilizer production. This paper briefly introduces the production process of various raw materials for the production of this fertilizer.
Technology to Produce Organic Fertilizer from Manure Waste
Chicken Manure Fertilizer Production
The water content of chicken manure is very high, and its production process is also suitable for the treatment of other poultry manure. In the first stage of fermentation, it is not feasible to ferment materials with high moisture content, which requires dehydration. Chicken manure dewatering equipment can be used to separate solid manure from dry and wet, and then ferment and decompose.
Cow Manure Fertilizer Production Technology
Cow dung is more suitable for its moisture content. Of course, if some cow dung is mixed with urine, it needs to be dehydrated first. Due to different foods, the digestibility is also different. Cow dung contains more fiber components, so the fermentation cycle in the cow manure fermentation process will be slightly longer, making it completely decomposed.
Biogas Residue Fertilizer Production Process
Biogas residue is the residue of biogas produced by livestock manure, which is a good raw material for the production of microbial organic fertilizer. Although anaerobic fermentation has been carried out, in order to achieve completely harmless, it is best to continue to enter the tank for aerobic fermentation. The biogas residue extracted from biogas digester has high moisture content, which is the same as chicken manure. It needs to be dehydrated and then fermented.
The main link in the process of organic fertilizer production is the fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials. The subsequent process is deeply processed to make it commercialized. For example, the fermented material can be made into a powdered organic fertilizer product, or it can be processed into granules using an organic fertilizer granulator. Chemical fertilizer products.
On the basis of common organic fertilizer, microbial bacteria were added to microbial organic fertilizer products. In order to avoid being killed by high temperature in the dryer, the low temperature drying method will be used in the production of granular biological fertilizer. Or in the coater stage to add bacteria, these are better solutions.
We are welcome to inquire about all kinds of equipment for the production of biological fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer equipment occupies a certain position in agricultural production, and the production process of organic fertilizer really completes the agricultural cycle. Through the bio organic fertilizer equipment for harmless treatment of agricultural organic waste, the new organic fertilizer production line technology is more conducive to the recycling of waste.
The organic fertilizer equipment not only realizes the sustainable development, but also achieves the purpose of treating livestock manure and protecting the environment.
Steps to make organic fertilizer
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: for example, how many tons per year or how many tons per hour, how many granular fertilizers per hour are processed by fertilizer granulator. Only when we know the output of the organic fertilizer production line can we determine the price of the equipment.
2. Determine the allocation level of organic fertilizer equipment: different allocation level, different price of organic fertilizer equipment, different amount of labor, different stability and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment.
How to make organic fertilizer granules?
3. Determine the shape of fertilizer particles, that is, which kind of organic fertilizer equipment to choose. Commonly used granulation equipment are: disc granulator, drum granulator, double roll granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc. In granulators selection go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio fertilizer production
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The plant produces and processes fertilizers and plans to use compound or organic fertilizer equipment. Bio organic fertilizer equipment usually needs to consider the moisture content and whether the bacteria can withstand high temperature.
By using organic fertilizer manufacturing process and adding microbial organic fertilizer opener, it is a good way to deal with agricultural waste innocuously. Organic fertilizer production equipment has truly realized circular agriculture, green agriculture and sustainable agriculture. More details go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process
Organic fertilizer production line is the equipment for batch production of organic fertilizer, covering all the equipment from the collection of organic fertilizer raw materials to the packaging and sales of organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer production line can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic waste from livestock and poultry breeding industry, improve the safety and quality of agricultural products, and lay a good foundation for human consumption of green food and organic food.
High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator sx, fermentation machine, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc
Medium Configuration: semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine sx, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
Low configuration: semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator / drum screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc
The utilization rate of organic fertilizer produced by different organic fertilizer production process configuration is also different, but it can reduce the pollution of waste to the environment and play a certain role in environmental protection. Therefore, qualified livestock and poultry industry should have such conditions. A set of organic fertilizer production line equipment. More deitaled info go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
Commercial organic fertilizers can be divided into various types, and different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used in the production of organic fertilizer granulators. The main types of commercial organic fertilizers are as follows:
At present, commercial organic fertilizer can be roughly divided into three types: refined organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer. Among them, organic-inorganic fertilizer is the main fertilizer. They can be produced through an complete organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Refined organic fertilizer. It is a kind of commercial organic fertilizer produced in the factory, which does not contain microorganisms with special fertilizer function. It is used to provide organic matter and a small amount of nutrients. As a kind of fertilizer with high content of organic matter, refined organic fertilizer is the main fertilizer variety for the production of green agricultural products, organic agricultural products and pollution-free agricultural products.
2. Organic and inorganic fertilizers. It is a mixture of organic and inorganic high-quality fertilizers, which not only contains a certain proportion of organic matter, but also contains high nutrients.
3. Bio organic fertilizer: a kind of organic fertilizer produced in industry or functional microorganism with nutrient releasing ability in soil, which is produced in industry and contains microorganism with specific fertilizer function. With the development and breakthrough of biotechnology, the development prospect of bio organic fertilizer is very considerable.
The production of commercial fertilizer is designed for different types of granulator. We can use fertilizer granulator to make granulator. Like the organic fertilizer production line, it can be used to produce refined organic fertilizer.
It can be used to make bio organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
Well, fertilizer machinery manufacturers can design more fertilizer production lines according to different raw materials and customer needs. If you have any questions about fertilizer manufacturing technology or fertilizer machinery, you can leave a message, and we can provide you with some construction suggestions.
In the production of NPK fertilizer, fertilizer plants usually carry out secondary granulation. The application of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer not only controlled the balanced supply of nutrients, but also controlled the stable release of nutrients.
How can it balance fertilization?
It can balance fertilization in the horizontal and vertical directions of nutrients, and improve the utilization rate of nutrients. Granular fertilizer treated by rotary granulator is better than inorganic fertilizer in comprehensive utilization of nutrients.
Rotary drum granulation
In the design of the internal structure of the drum granulator, the function of various internal scrapers is to keep a certain thickness of material on the inner surface of the drum, to make the material layer uniform, and to facilitate the normal rolling and turnover of the material.
Material in the drum
The material in the drum. Steel drums are lined with thermally expandable metal. Rubber baffles and linings, as well as external shock absorbers, are used to prevent accumulation during the drum granulation process. Stable material quantity and uniform liquid phase distribution in rotary drum granulator are the key to produce qualified granules.
Different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used to produce different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, an organic fertilizer manufacturing process designed to produce an organic fertilizer granulator. However, which fertilizer machines are included in the series?
In the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, it mainly includes fertilizer mixer, fertilizer crusher and fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer production of organic fertilizer can be divided into fermentation, mixing and granulation. Parts use different fertilizer machine types.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, the first thing is to use the fermentation composter to ferment the raw materials, and then use the horizontal mixer to mix the raw materials. To mix the raw materials, the raw materials need to be crushed first. The utility model uses a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is a fertilizer granulator used for producing organic fertilizer granulator and is made into an organic fertilizer granulator.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, attention should be paid to the use of raw materials. Due to the requirement of moisture and temperature for organic fertilizer granulator, we need to use drum dryer and cooler to dry the water of fertilizer granulator after granulation.
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
What is bio organic fertilizer granulator? What is the difference between NPK and NPK? What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator? In this article, we get the answer.
What machines can be used for bio fertilizer granulation?
Bio organic fertilizer refers to the combination of specific functional microorganisms and organic matter, which is mainly composed of animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.), and organic matter after harmless treatment and decomposition. Fertilizer has the function of increasing fertilizer.
The use of bio organic fertilizer is also different, and the nutrients of bio organic fertilizer are complete. Chemical fertilizer is only one or several nutrients of fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the quality of products; bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, which is easy to produce diseases and pests. Bio organic fertilizer can improve the rhizosphere microflora of crops and improve the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests. Chemical fertilizer is a single crop microorganism, easy to produce diseases and pests.
Difference in manufacturing process
Finally, the manufacturing process is much simpler. Because the biological fertilizer granulator equipment is also a kind of organic fertilizer granulator, the organic fertilizer granulator sometimes needs drying and cooling.
What are the advantages of bio organic fertilizer granulator?
1. Bio organic fertilizer is completely decomposed without burning roots or rotting seedlings; refined organic fertilizer is not decomposed and directly decomposed in soil after use, which may cause combustion.
2. Bio organic fertilizer decomposes at high temperature, killing most pathogens and eggs, reducing the occurrence of diseases and pests
3. Adding beneficial bacteria to bio organic fertilizer can reduce the diseases caused by the occupation of bacteria
4. Bio organic fertilizer has high nutrient content, and its odor is light and almost tasteless after deodorization.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer not only designed two kinds of fertilizer production lines, but also designed the organic fertilizer production process to produce the organic fertilizer granulator.
Things needing attention in applying bacterial fertilizer
Matters needing attention in applying bacterial fertilizer. Bacterial fertilizer, also known as biological fertilizer, does not contain nutrients needed for plant growth and development. It is a new type of pollution-free compound biological fertilizer developed through scientific formula and joint processing. There are many microorganisms in the soil, mainly through the life activities of microorganisms to improve the nutritional conditions of crops. Our company produces all the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer.
Wrong ways to apply bio fertilizer
1. According to the local conditions, it is not suitable to apply biological bacteria fertilizer in the soil with high sulfur content and rusty paddy field, because sulfur can kill biological bacteria. For the rice field transferred by marsh, the bacterial fertilizer generally did not spread, and the spraying effect was obvious. Because of the bad temperature conditions, bacterial fertilizer is not suitable for high temperature, low temperature and drought farmland. The optimum temperature for bacterial fertilizer application is 25-37 ° C, and the effect is poor when the temperature is lower than 5 ° C or higher than 45 ° C. When the soil moisture content is between 60-70%, the effect of bacterial fertilizer is better. Roller granulation can be used to produce bacterial fertilizer. Bacterial fertilizers should not be mixed with fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, sulfur-containing fertilizers (such as potassium sulfate, etc.) and rice straw ash, because these drugs and fertilizers can easily kill biological bacteria. If you have to use the above medicine and fertilizer, you can apply bacterial fertilizer first, and then spray medicine and weeds after 48 hours. When using bacterial fertilizer for seed dressing, do not mix seeds with bacterial fertilizer, seeds with fungicides.
How to prevent the mixed use of bacterial fertilizer?
2. In addition, it is necessary to prevent the mixed use of bacterial fertilizer and immature farm manure. In the field of chemical fertilizer application for many years, the amount of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can not be greatly reduced when applying biological bacterial fertilizer. Due to the dependence of crops on chemical fertilizer, the use of biological bacterial fertilizer instead of nitrogen fertilizer makes crops unable to adapt. The replacement amount of bacterial fertilizer should be gradually increased to replace 30%, 40% and 60% of nitrogen fertilizer in two and three years respectively. Phosphorus and potassium fertilizer can only make up, not reduce. Biological fertilizer is not a quick acting fertilizer that changes with time. It is effective when applied 7-10 days before the critical period of crop nutrition and nutrient absorption period.
Our company produces the most comprehensive fertilizer manufacturing equipment and the most complete models.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural organic fertilizer decomposed or fermented by microorganisms. It’s also called farm manure. The manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is also designed by fertilizer machine manufacturer to produce high quality organic fertilizer granulator.
It is characterized by wide source of raw materials, large quantity, rich nutrition, low coagulability, long-lasting fertilizer effect, which must be absorbed by plants after microbial decomposition and transformation; common natural fertilizer varieties are green manure, human manure, compost, biogas fertilizer, waste fertilizer, etc., and organic fertilizer is rich in organic matter and nutrients needed for crop growth. They not only provide nutrients for crop growth and soil improvement, but also improve crop quality and yield, promote high yield and stability of crops, maintain soil fertility and increase fertilizer.
With the development of fertilizer manufacturing technology, organic fertilizer granulator has been widely used. In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, fertilizer granulator is the main fertilizer machine which transforms fertilizer into granulator. Flat mold granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator are used in the production process of organic fertilizer, while fertilizer granulators such as disc granulator, rotary drum granulator and pressure roller granulator are usually used in the production of compound fertilizer granulator.
Organic fertilizer applicator not only has many advantages, but also has utilization, reducing the production cost. Rational use of phosphorus fertilizer can improve crop yield, improve the quality of agricultural products and soil nutrients.
The production of biological fertilizer can be used not only for the production of organic fertilizer sweetener, but also for the production of biological fertilizer granulator.
Although organic fertilizer can be used in many plants, it needs to be used moderately. If organic fertilizer granulator and compound fertilizer granulator are used together, the effect will be better. Want to make your own organic fertilizer go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
Sheep manure is suitable for sandy soil and cohesive soil. It can be applied to various crops to improve yield, quality and efficiency.
2. Protect the root system of crops and provide comprehensive nutrition
Sheep manure organic fertilizer contains a lot of nutrients, trace elements, sugar and fat needed by plants. The CO2 released from the decomposition of sheep manure organic fertilizer can be used as a material for plant photosynthesis. Sheep manure also contains 6-8% N, P, K and 50-55% organic matter, which can provide comprehensive nutrition for crops.
3. Improve soil quality and promote the reproduction of soil microorganisms
The microorganism in sheep manure organic fertilizer propagates rapidly in the soil, leaving many fine tubes in the soil, which not only increases the permeability of the soil, but also makes the soil fluffy and soft, and the nutrients and water are not easy to lose, thus increasing the storage of soil water and fertilizer. It can avoid and eliminate soil compaction. The beneficial microorganisms in sheep manure organic fertilizer can also inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria and reduce the amount of pesticide.
4. Enhance the tolerance of crops to disease, drought and waterlogging
Because sheep manure organic fertilizer contains vitamins and natural antibiotics. It can enhance crop resistance, reduce or prevent disease.
5. Increase crop yield
Beneficial microorganisms in sheep manure organic fertilizer use soil organic matter to produce secondary metabolites, which contain a lot of growth promoting substances.
The sheep manure was taken to the organic fertilizer factory, and the organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment was used for fermentation to realize harmless treatment. After decomposition, it is crushed, sieved, granulated and packaged into organic fertilizer. After that, organic fertilizers are classified, processed and packaged into fertilizers of different specifications, such as field crops, orchard vegetable bases, landscaping, family gardening, and then sold. More detailed info on organic fertilizer production business from sheep manure go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/sheep-manure-compost/
The cost of an organic fertilizer plant ranges from hundreds of thousands to millions. If you want to produce powdered organic fertilizer processing, you only need to invest in fermentation equipment, crusher and screening machine. The amount of investment exceeds 60000 yuan. If the production of granular organic fertilizer, need to add organic fertilizer granulator, dryer, annual output of 10000 tons of organic fertilizer production, generally do not need cooler. The investment is about 200000 yuan.
Construction sites requirements
Construction sites can be large or small. Generally speaking, the total site needs 3 to 5 mu.
Iterms included in the organic fertilizer production
1. Automatic conveyor: belt drive, automatic feeding, prevent wall adhesion;
2. Trough tipper: aerobic fermentation, multi-purpose, crushing materials;
3. Drum projector: sealed, with Daba, non stick wall;
4. Vertical crusher: manganese steel blade, strong wear resistance, large output;
5. Extrusion granulator: low moisture content, no need to add any adhesive, wide applicability, low production cost, no drying, no harmful bacteria damage
Cost in post treatment in organic fertilizer manufacturing
6. Cooler: it can greatly improve the cooling speed, reduce labor intensity, increase output, further remove part of water, and reduce the temperature of fertilizer particles. The equipment has compact structure, high cooling efficiency, reliable performance and strong adaptability;
7. Automatic packaging machine: the machine adopts the latest microcomputer controller, with automatic error correction, volume alarm, fault diagnosis, material contact made of 304 stainless steel, long service life, reserved printer interface, which can print production data such as package number, total weight, etc., the control cabinet adopts sealed form, the organic fertilizer equipment is suitable for harsh dust environment, and the fastening parts are all made of stainless steel Made of durable.
Bio organic fertilizer granulator is also a kind of organic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer granulator has more advantages for fertilizer plants production. So how does biofertilizer production work? How to use bio organic fertilizer particles?
Bio Fertilizer Production VS Organic Fertilizer Producing
Compared with organic fertilizer granulator, the production of biological fertilizer is not complicated, but the key factor is the seed selection of fertilizer granulator. Generally speaking, flat mold granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator are always used in the production of bio organic iron granulator. In addition to the fertilizer granulator designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer for bio fertilizer production, the bio organic fertilizer production line is also designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator.
Application technology of bio organic fertilizer
So, what is the application technology of bio organic fertilizer in the production of fertilizer granulator? In order to take advantage of the advantages of Biofertilizer granulator, fertilizer should be used in the appropriate environment. Generally speaking, in the long-term dry weather environment, the application of bio organic compound fertilizer should not be mandatory, but moderate after rain.
And then appropriate amount of fertilizer. The organic matter and other nutrients of bio organic compound fertilizer are different in the production standards of various enterprises. When applying fertilizer, we need to see the nutrient content of fertilizer formula, but also look at the soil texture and fertility to determine the amount of application. Finally, hybrid application.
Bio organic compound fertilizer has general and special uses. In order to reflect the quick and long-term effect, it should be mixed with quick acting fertilizer, especially high content compound fertilizer.
New technology with continuous development
Fertilizer manufacturing process is a new technology with continuous development. It is a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer besides biological fertilizer production. It also designs other fertilizer manufacturing processes, such as NPK fertilizer production, organic fertilizer manufacturing process BB fertilizer production line, etc.
Well, if you have any questions about fertilizer machine or bio fertilizer production, you can leave us a message. We will provide professional advice in the process of fertilizer machine or fertilizer production.
NPK fertilizer granulator mainly refers to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. NPK fertilizer production can also be called compound fertilizer production line. In the fertilizer production line, it includes many fertilizer machines. How to produce fertilizer granulator in the fertilizer machine is a problem. Therefore, this article will share more with you from the perspective of professional fertilizer mechanism manufacturer.
Fertilizer manufacturing process for NPK
Fertilizer manufacturing process includes organic fertilizer manufacturing process, chemical fertilizer production and other types of fertilizer production process. In NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer machine can be used to produce NPK fertilizer granulator. Before granulation, we need to use fertilizer crusher to crush raw materials, and then crush large raw materials. Then use a fertilizer mixer to mix other fertilizer materials to mix evenly. Generally speaking, we use vertical disc mixer to mix raw materials.
How to make npk fertilizer granules?
Then choose the appropriate fertilizer granulator to produce NPK fertilizer granulator. The production of NPK fertilizer granulator can choose rotary drum granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator. In fertilizer production, fertilizer granulator plays an important role. Finally, the fertilizer screening machine is used to screen the large fertilizer granulator, and then the high-quality fertilizer granulator is put into the fertilizer granulator again.
We are a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China. If you want to know more about fertilizer machine or fertilizer manufacturing process, you can leave us a message and we will provide professional answers.
At the beginning of the development of organic fertilizer, the product was powdery. Powder fertilizer is easy to cause separation, incomplete control, poor fluidity, difficult to achieve mechanized fertilization, easy to form dust and loss in the application process.
Ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer
One of the ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer is to realize the granulation of fertilizer. What are the nutrient leakage characteristics of granular organic fertilizer and powdery organic fertilizer in submerged soil? Detailed info on organic fertilizer granulation process and avaiable machines to use, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
The results showed that after the fertilizer was applied to the flooded soil, the slow release performance of organic fertilizer was improved to a certain extent after granulation treatment of nitrate nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus in the soil leakage liquid; there were some differences in nutrient dissolution and leakage between granular fertilizer and powdery fertilizer, and the leakage loss of nitrate nitrogen and inorganic phosphorus could be significantly reduced by applying granular fertilizer.
How to turn organic powder into fertilizer granules?
From this point of view, the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is to process raw materials into granules. Compared with powder, the particle market is broader and the price is more favorable. But for investors, whether they choose powder organic fertilizer equipment or granular organic fertilizer equipment, they must draw a conclusion according to their own specific situation.
How to choose a quality machine for quality powder organic fertilizer granulation?
The first thing to consider is personal financial strength. After all, the sx granular organic fertilizer production line needs to add more equipment, such as double roll granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator, disc granulator and sand blower. Different granulating equipment is selected according to the process.
How to use fertilizer granulator to make fertilizer granules?
The cost of an organic fertilizer plant ranges from hundreds of thousands to millions. The cost of a 70000 ton organic fertilizer plant will be affected by the factors of high configuration, low specification and different equipment required.
Raw materials for organic fertilizer production
The organic fertilizer production line produces organic fertilizer with pig manure and chicken manure as raw materials, without chemical composition. The digestibility of chickens and pigs is poor, only 25% of the nutrients are consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted by faeces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
How to configure best available ?
1. Fermentation composting windrow turner: it can ferment and rotate materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the process of organic fertilizer production.
3. Mixer: mix all kinds of raw materials.
4. Granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy separation and packaging.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool and dry materials and improve production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screening and grading finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: particles are coated outside to prevent coking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.
It is recommended that you call the manufacturer of organic fertilizer equipment directly for consultation.
1. In the actual agricultural production, the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is only 30% – 45%. Some of the lost fertilizers are released into the atmosphere, some are lost with the flow of water and soil, and some are fixed in the soil and cannot be directly absorbed and utilized by plants. In addition, it can lead to adverse consequences, such as soil salinization and hardening.
organic fertilizer manufacturing technology
When the organic fertilizer is applied, its beneficial biological activity can improve the soil structure, improve the ability of soil to retain water and fertilizer, so as to reduce the loss of nutrients. In addition, the effective utilization rate of fertilizer can be increased to more than 50%. The application of organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is more and more extensive.
NPK fertilizer to crops growth
The important influence of organic fertilizer on crops and NPK fertilizer
The quality of organic fertilizer can be improved. The effect of organic fertilizer as basic fertilizer was better than that of chemical fertilizer under the same nutrient content.
When stripping is used, the effect of completely decomposing organic fertilizer is better than that of chemical fertilizer, especially in improving the quality of agricultural products. Therefore, in the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, adding organic fertilizer into raw materials is more effective. Get more details of npk, and want to make npk fertilizer for your business, welcome go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line/
Organic fertilizer vs NPK
3. Organic fertilizer can promote the growth of soil microorganism and strengthen the absorption and utilization of crops. Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, which is the place where all kinds of microorganisms grow and propagate. The organic matter of organic fertilizer can also produce various phenols, vitamins, enzymes, oxin and hormones in the process of decomposition, which can promote the growth of crop roots and the absorption of nutrients.
4. Reduce nutrient fixation and improve nutrient supply. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of organic acids, thermal acids and other hydroxyl substances, has a strong ability to combine with many metal elements to form a complex, to prevent the soil from fixing these nutrients and failure. For example, organic acids and other compounds in organic fertilizers can combine high activity aluminum ions in soil, prevent the combination of aluminum and phosphorus to form closed storage phosphorus which is difficult for crops to absorb, and greatly improve the content of available phosphorus in soil.
When using organic fertilizer equipment, most of them use organic waste and perishable materials. As a result, odour will be generated when raw materials are stored and unloaded from the storage site. In addition, dust and unpleasant gases are generated from raw materials, auxiliary materials, composting sites and platform areas between fermentation facilities where trucks enter and leave. Auxiliary materials such as nail and sawdust do not produce unpleasant gases, but they produce a lot of dust when removed.
Raw materials matters
When the rice husk is crushed by a pulverizer in an organic fertilizer facility, dust and water vapor are generated during the transportation and transportation of the crushed rice husk. In the case of comminution and pruning, if a shear crusher is used, basically no dust will be generated, but if the pruning is crushed by high-speed rotation and air transportation, a large amount of dust and noise will be generated. In the mixing equipment, various raw materials are put into the mixer, especially when a small amount of water is produced during composting and the discharge of mixed raw materials, odor and dust are also generated.
Production process matters
In the fermentation process, the decomposition of organic matter will produce ammonia. After the raw materials are supplied to the fermentation facilities, the compost is discharged through the fermentation facilities, and odor and dust are produced during repeated operation in the secondary process by fermentation tank. The decomposition of organic matter increases the temperature of raw materials and produces a large amount of water. In the process of repeated operation, water vapor, dust and gas mixed together, resulting in white fog in the fermentation chamber of organic fertilizer equipment. The odor and water vapor produced in the fermentation process decreased significantly at the end of the first fermentation, and disappeared after the second fermentation. Composting with less moisture is accompanied by a decrease in moisture, which in turn produces dust. During repeated use of the secondary fermentation facility, water vapor and dust are generated.
Now the country is more and more strict in environmental protection management. When organic fertilizer equipment is used to make organic fertilizer, a small amount of dust will also appear. This requires dust disposal. When the whole organic fertilizer equipment works, the dryer process is most likely to produce dust, because the material will produce a certain amount of fine dust during drying. We can use cyclone or water curtain dust collector to extract and filter dust, so as to solve the dust problem. A dust pump can be built next to a static dust dryer room.
The cost of an organic fertilizer plant is in the hundreds of thousands to millions. The number of organic fertilizer production lines mainly depends on the expected annual output, plant area and raw materials.
Cost with Different Types of Capacities
To construct organic fertilizer production line, the scale and site of the project should be determined first. Organic fertilizer mainly uses materials with high organic content, which is processed into commercial organic fertilizer after fermentation pretreatment (the appearance of organic fertilizer is brown or grayish brown powder, without mechanical impurities and odor). Relevant planning can be carried out according to different raw materials, storage capacity, available amount and market demand. The process is divided into organic fertilizer, powder fertilizer and granular fertilizer.
In a word, the equipment configuration of powdery organic fertilizer is simple and the investment cost is low. Small powder organic fertilizer production line from raw material fermentation to finished product packaging storage, complete set of equipment about 60000-70000 yuan.
Granular organic fertilizer has high equipment configuration and high investment cost. The investment of small granule organic fertilizer production line from raw material fermentation to granulation, drying and packaging is about 300000.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the content ratio of organic matter nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and the addition amount of other elements in organic compound fertilizer. Because organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is often used as basic fertilizer, it actually refers to the ratio of organic matter to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in basic fertilizer.
Therefore, two parts should be paid attention to when determining the formula of compound fertilizer in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing. The first step is the ratio of organic matter to inorganic fertilizer, and the second step is to determine the proportion of various fertilizers in inorganic fertilizer. Detailed info intro, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-line/
How to select raw matewrials
Organic inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer formed by adding inorganic fertilizer on the basis of organic materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to determine the formula of organic matter content of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. In raw materials selection and disposal, welcome to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-materials/
Raw materials proportions
Granulation equipment of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
This machine is suitable for compound fertilizer plant. The machine has been used by many fertilizer manufacturers and the quality of the products has been guaranteed. It can press the powder material directly into the particles under normal humidity. It is suitable for single element fertilizer and multi-element compound fertilizer, such as ammonium bicarbonate, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. the particle strength is high, no drying equipment is needed, and the production cost is greatly reduced.
Complete Sets of Machines for NPK Plant in Algeria
NPK fertilizer manufacturing process: raw material composition → mixing and mixing → crushing and agglomeration → particle → primary screening → particle drying → particle cooling → secondary screening → coating finished product granules → quantitative packaging of finished products.
Info on raw materials processing
1. Ingredients of raw materials: raw materials should be provided in a certain proportion;
2. Mixing evenly: the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles. Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is used for mixing;
3. Compound comminution: raw materials which are evenly mixed and stirred are crushed into blocks to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crusher is mainly used for;
NPK Granulation Plant
Further disposal on cusrhed materials
4. Material granulation: evenly stirred and crushed materials are sent to the granulator for granulation by belt conveyor (rotary drum granulator, roller extrusion granulator, disc maker, etc.) can be used. This step is an important link in the production process of compound fertilizer; the fertilizer granulator used in the production process of compound fertilizer is a kind of drum granulation. Choose different types of granulators for your NPK fertilzer granulation applications, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Further processed granulted npk products
5. – stage screening: the semi-finished products are preliminarily screened, and the unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and mixing links for reprocessing. Generally, roller screening machine is used;
6. Particle drying: the particles screened by the first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture content of the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and promote the preservation of the particles. Generally speaking, rotary dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: after drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to gather. After cooling, they are easy to bag, store and transport.
8. Two stage particle classification: grading cooling particles, crushing and regrinding unqualified particles, screening unqualified products through two-stage roller screening machine; we are a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 20 years of production and sales experience. Our fertilizer manufacturing equipment is the best, the delivery is the fastest and the cheapest.
Last step package
9. Finished particle package: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Envelope machines are usually used for envelopes.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished particles: the coated particles are sent to the silo for temporary storage by belt conveyor, and then sealed with automatic quantitative packaging bags such as electronic quantitative packaging scale and sewing machine, and placed in a ventilated place for storage, so as to realize full automation.
Ten links of compound fertilizer production process are connected by belt conveyor to ensure the automation and stable operation of the whole compound fertilizer production line. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer can be arranged according to the customer’s time and operational fertilizer equipment. Want to know more details info on npk fertilizer production, welcom go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/
NPK fertilizer equipment is used to produce NPK fertilizer and NPK fertilizer special equipment, also known as NPK fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, NPK fertilizer production equipment. NPK fertilizer equipment is a professional fertilizer manufacturing equipment, which can be used in the production of various NPK fertilizers, including biological fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, organic fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer and other compound fertilizers.
NPK working design
How to make full use of organic waste resources is an important issue in building a resource-saving society, promoting circular economy and developing organic agriculture. Chemical fertilizer is a consumable. The production of chemical fertilizer needs to consume a lot of non renewable resources, such as coal, electricity and natural gas. The development of the project uses solid organic waste to produce spherical granular organic fertilizer, so as to save non renewable resources and protect the environment. Huge social benefits, in line with the industrial policy of energy conservation and emission reduction in various countries.
Effectson the rotarydrum NPK plnlant design
Increasing the application amount of organic fertilizer can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic waste of livestock and poultry breeding industry, reduce the nitrate content of groundwater caused by chemical fertilizer, and reduce the non-point source pollution caused by eutrophication of surface water, which is conducive to improving the quality and safety of agricultural products, preventing and controlling pollution, and has extremely significant benefits on the ecological environment.
Key process in NPK plant
The main production process of 15t / h NPK fertilizer manufacturing process includes double cooler and a dryer, which can be divided into: raw material mixing, raw material mixing, raw material granule, particle drying, particle grading, particle cooling, finished product package and finished product packaging. The granulator of the compound fertilizer production process is a kind of drum granulation. Want to get more solutions, welcome to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-fertilizer-plant-design/
With the enhancement of the national economic strength, the state pays more attention to the environmental treatment and the utilization of organic wastes, and has invested a lot of funds. In the process of utilizing organic wastes, many organic fertilizer plants have been established, which not only controls the environment, but also turns the wastes into wealth and increases the supply of organic fertilizers. Waste recycling provides a broad field for the development of organic fertilizer, which combines agricultural production with industry, agricultural products processing and urban construction, and improves the material utilization rate.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizers, processing materials are very wide, fertilizer properties are very different. However, from the perspective of chemical fertilizer, it plays a major role in agricultural production in the following aspects:
Functions to crops
1. Provide nutrition for crop growth. The nutrients in organic fertilizers are comprehensive and evenly released over a long period of time. It not only contains 16 kinds of nutrients for crop growth. It also contains other factors that are good for crop growth and promote crop growth.
Works to soil
2. Improve soil structure and soil fertility. It can increase the content of soil organic matter, renew soil humus, improve soil physical properties, improve soil fertility and water retention capacity. It is a good way to make your own organnic fertilizer.
Bio material nutriunts
3. Improve soil biological activity and promote crop growth. Organic fertilizer is the main source of energy and nutrients in microbial population. The application of organic fertilizer is conducive to soil microbial activities and promote crop growth and development. A small amount of vitamins and plant hormones will have a great impact on the growth and development of crops.
Roles in environment protection
4. Improve detoxification effect and purify soil environment. Why use organic fertilizer? Organic fertilizer has the function of detoxification. Toxic substances such as chicken manure or chicken manure can be greatly reduced. The reason of organic fertilizer detoxification is that organic fertilizer can improve soil Yang. At the same time, the intermediate products of organic matter decomposition and cadmium cellette form stable complex and detoxification. Toxic soluble compounds can seep out or be discharged into farmland, thus improving soil self purification ability. Organic fertilizers also generally reduce the supply of lead and increase the fixation of arsenic.
What machines can make?
I plant production of organic fertilizer production and bio organic fertilizer production and a series of equipment, such as composting truck, crusher, mixer, granulator, etc., if you have any interest, please feel free to contact us.
The large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. It has the characteristics of large immersion conveyor, compact structure and less land occupation. It is an ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment for large immersion conveyor and vertical lifting materials.
The main uses of large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process are as follows:
1. Special conveyor belt is required for conveying materials with special requirements, such as high temperature materials containing acid, alkali, oil substance or organic solvent.
How to use it?
2. Within the dip angle range of belt conveyor
3. Corrugated wing conveyor belt is a general continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It uses a conveyor belt with corrugated wings and diaphragms. Therefore, it is especially suitable for large dip angle transportation.
Where can you use it?
4. The machine can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship and other industries. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials with bulk density of 0.5-2.5t/m3 in the humidity range of – 15 ° C to + 40 ° C.
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine Configurations for Estonian Customer
The composter adopts hydraulic operation system, tie rod steering wheel operation and crawler driving. The working width can reach 3 meters and the height can reach 1.3 meters. The creeping composter has strong working capacity and large output, which is suitable for large organic fertilizer plants.
This Estonian composter is durable, powerful and technologically advanced, so it is recognized as a solid composter among composters. The composter will not be used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. It is only used in the production process of organic fertilizer or biological organic fertilizer.
Estonian customer requirements
Estonian‘s customer used to buy compound fertilizer production line equipment from our company, but this time he bought a capping machine because the customer wanted to change from compound fertilizer production to organic fertilizer production.
What can be changed is the core of fertilizer in the production process. This fertilizer granulator is made by drum. Previously, customers purchased fertilizer granulator from our company. It is the latest product of our company. It can not only granulation of organic fertilizer, but also granulation of compound fertilizer. It is a star product of chemical fertilizer industry.
Want to know more fertilizer manufacturing equipment, welcome to consult. Go here for more types of project solutions.
Dry granulation is a low-cost fertilizer processing technology, not wet manufacturing. In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, the dry powder particles are directly rolled into the other one, leading to the formation of chemicals.
How to make npk granules?
This method is used in the environment that requires humidity and temperature control granulation, so it can not only produce NPK fertilizer, but also granulation in this way. Dry manufacturing is a kind of powder fusion method, which is used in pharmaceutical industry and chemical fertilizer process to improve the fluidity of powder by increasing particle size.
The roller granulator provides a powerful dry manufacturing process to produce particles with excellent fluidity. It is found that the fertilizer prepared by this method has good uniformity, compactness and low brittleness. The use of this method helps to reduce the physical and chemical limitations used to overcome materials.
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Investment and construction of organic fertilizer production technology
The main raw materials of organic fertilizer production process are pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure, etc.; the ingredients include: rice straw, straw, charcoal, rice straw, rice husk, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic materials (before fermentation), main fermentation, crushing, compounding and mixing, drying, granulation, cooling, screening, metering and packaging.
Before the organic fertilizer production process is put into operation, the scale and location of the project should be determined. Organic fertilizer production line can be planned according to different raw materials, storage capacity, available amount and market demand. The related technology is divided into organic fertilizer, powder fertilizer and granular fertilizer.
In a word, the equipment configuration of powdery organic fertilizer is simple and the investment cost is low. The complete set of equipment from raw material fermentation to finished product packaging and storage is about 20000 US dollars.
The higher the production capacity, the higher the investment of organic fertilizer production plant, the lower the production capacity and the smaller the investment. If conditions permit, we can directly produce high-efficiency organic-inorganic compound fertilizer on the basis of organic fertilizer. Market benefit is multiple of organic fertilizer.
Reducing and reusing is really possible with organic gardening. But organic fertilizer plays an important role. Because the fruits, vegetables and gardens are harvested from the soil. You need to maintain soil nutrients for your fruits and vegetables and crops.
Time to use organic fertilizer
Most garden soils contain the most basic necessities. But it may not be enough. More is needed to fully develop.
When nutrition is needed for crop growth
Brass, potatoes and some other plants are more demanding – compost or dry manure is essential – poultry manure particles and buttons continuous planting season
Organic fertilizers are very useful because supplements see particles of poultry manure again
Lawns, shrubs, hedges, trees… Garden compost and manure is still a great supplier – find more lawn and shrub fertilizer here.
When growing on thin fertile soil
Work in manure – continue to use organic fertilizer to make compost of better quality, and plant cloves and beans as green fertilizer digs. Check out the organic base fertilizer and decarbonized rock dust link here.
Some products cannot use organic fertilizer. You must consider the following:
Where does organic fertilizer come from? For example, are algae threatened by commercial development? Will mining calcified seaweed destroy marine life? Does your fish fat come from fish waste?
Do manufacturers use important resources or are they involved in pollution? For example, burning carbon from natural gas used to produce chemical nitrogen,
How can you do this? Transporting large amounts of fresh manure?
Is it excessive or wasteful? The use of urea has attracted many supporters, but they are all considered bad for organic gardening, are soil structural microorganisms destroyed?
Why people are keen on carbon based fertilizer production?
Organic carbon fertilizer based on high-quality lactic acid and semi acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, reduce soil bulk density, increase exchange capacity, adjust soil pH value, and contribute to improving soil moisture, fertilizer, heat preservation and ventilation capacity. Carbon based fertilizer can fundamentally improve the problems of soil hardening and soil fertilizer reduction.
In addition, humic acid is a kind of high molecular compound with multi-functional groups, which can provide sufficient carbon source and energy for soil microorganisms, promote the metabolism and reproduction of microorganisms, increase the retention of soil microorganisms, enhance the activity of soil microorganisms, and improve the soil environment.
Whether it is bamboo biochar, straw charcoal, or tobacco stem charcoal, the premise must be biomass charcoal. Fertilizers that are not in harmony with biomass charcoal can not be called true carbon based fertilizers. Carbon based fertilizer produced by sx organic fertilizer manufacturing technology is a kind of high quality fertilizer.
The emphasis of carbon based fertilizer is biochar, so the main function must be attributed to biochar. According to the porosity and strong adsorption capacity of biochar, the following points can be summarized:
1. Maintain soil moisture;
2. Increase microbial activity;
3. Lock nutrients in the soil;
4. Promote plant growth;
5. Establish lasting fertilizer efficiency.
Manufacturing technology of carbon based fertilizer
At present, carbon based fertilizer is also slowly circulating in the market, and its effect has been verified by many agricultural producers. The effect of carbon based fertilizer on improving soil and crop quality is significant. Carbon based fertilizer products also began to diversify gradually. Biochar can be processed into different types of carbon based fertilizer granules through the granulation process of disc granulator, flat mold granulator and roller granulator.
However, no matter what type of carbon based fertilizer, the ultimate goal is the same. Because of its porous characteristics and strong adsorption capacity, biochar is skillfully combined with various organic matter nutrients, inorganic nutrients and beneficial microorganisms to improve soil aggregate structure, enhance soil moisture and fertilizer retention capacity, enhance microbial activity and improve fertilizer utilization rate.
Processing sulfur coated urea in 15 t / h NPK fertilizer production line
Sulfur coated urea is a kind of coated slow release nitrogen fertilizer. In the process of NPK fertilizer production line, spherical urea is coated with a layer of molten sulfur to improve the physical properties of urea.
Sulfur coated urea is increasing in agricultural applications. With the increase of high concentration fertilizer application rate, the application amount of sulfur-containing super phosphate was relatively reduced, and the crop yield increased. The amount of desulfurization in soil increases, and the area of sulfur deficient land is expanding at home and abroad.
Therefore, the application of sulfur coated urea can not only improve the utilization rate of nitrogen, but also supplement the sulfur in soil.
Sulfur urea fertilizer production line equipment
Zhengzhou SX Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. produces various NPK fertilizer production lines, organic fertilizer production lines and fertilizer granulation production lines. As shown in the figure, our plant specially designed a 15 t / h sulfur coated urea fertilizer production line. Sulfur urea production line equipment: 1 loader feeding hopper, 3 large angle belt conveyors, 1 rotary drum heater, 1 coating machine, 2 rotary drum powder machines and 1 fertilizer packaging machine for npk.
Processing technology of sulfur coated urea in NPK fertilizer production line
Urea particles are heated by a heater and then coated with a sulfur-containing outer film. After urea coating, it is sent to powder machine by large angle belt conveyor. The powder machine sprays particles to seal the cracks of the coating and reduce the biodegradation of the sulfur coating. Two series of machines are used to ensure the quality of fertilizer. The coating of NPK fertilizer production line on the outer layer of urea ensures the slow release of fertilizer efficiency.
The outer envelope provides a physical barrier for urea, so that urea is slowly permeated by water and decomposed by microorganism. In the soil environment, urea gradually diffuses through the envelope, and releases nutrients slowly through the envelope cracks and the structure formed naturally on the envelope surface.
Roller granulator is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. Drying and normal temperature process are not used in production. After molding, the powder material with water content less than 15% is compressed into pieces. After comminution, granulation and screening, the flake material becomes the granular material meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by a process without drying and normal temperature, forming a primary. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Production technology of compound fertilizer with roller granulator
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. In the process of conveying, it is transported to the disc feeder to remove iron from the material;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the fertilizer granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and extrude into a thin plate. The thin plate is broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; after screening, the fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage
The shape and size of the ball on the drum skin can be selected in a wide range according to the needs of users. The spherical shape includes pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, ball shape, walnut shape, flat spherical shape and square strip shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.
Coated fertilizer is a kind of NPK compound fertilizer widely used in agricultural production. It is popular with farmers for its low cost and high fertilizer efficiency. When NPK chemical fertilizer production line produces compound fertilizer, the treatment of coating machine is increased, which greatly improves the influence of fertilizer on crops.
The controlled release time of coating controlled release fertilizer is long, and the fertilization effect can be as long as 2 months to 1 year. NPK coated fertilizer can promote root growth, make crops mature early, solve the problem of crop fertilizer shortage caused by severe drought, and create favorable conditions for high yield of various crops.
NPK coated fertilizers can be used in the production of many crops. The output of rice, wheat, peanuts, corn, cotton, tobacco, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, lawns and other crops increased significantly.
How to process NPK fertilizer production line
In the process of coating fertilizer, NPK fertilizer production line uses various nutrients, such as blood acid as coating layer, and the fertilizer is coated by coating machine. The coating can greatly reduce the loss of fertilizer and soil fixation, and greatly improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. The proportion of NPK and its trace elements in coated fertilizer processed by NPK fertilizer production line is determined according to crop demand and different soil conditions.
When we use NPK fertilizer production line to process coated fertilizer, we can produce special or general coated compound fertilizer for crops. This special NPK compound fertilizer has high fertilizer efficiency.
The application amount should be reduced according to the specific situation of crops and soil. The time interval of fertilization should be determined according to the length of controlled release cycle.
Therefore, when farmers use coated compound fertilizer, the production cost will be reduced.
Coating fertilizer for NPK fertilizer production line
With the further advancement of industrialization in China, robotization hardware has been applied increasingly more in the day by day fertilizer processing plants. Individuals have slowly moved from difficult work to mechanized creation. Programmed pressing machine is generally utilized in compost creation. It can not just improve the proficiency of natural manure creation line and compound compost creation line, yet additionally guarantee the nature of creation. All the more significantly, the programmed pressing machine further improves the exactness necessities in the manure creation measure.
PLC is a gadget uniquely intended for modern creation. In the event that the creation climate of programmed pressing machine is too unforgiving, electromagnetic impedance is exceptionally solid. Prior to guaranteeing the ordinary activity of programmed pressing machine in manure creation line, we should realize how to evade inappropriate establishment or use. So in the natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line, we should focus on the accompanying issues of programmed pressing machine.
1. Manure creation climate of programmed pressing machine. Completely programmed pressing machine is legitimately utilized in the mechanical field, and the ecological necessities are not high. Notwithstanding, if the surrounding temperature dips under 0℃ or above 50℃, the establishment of the programmed pressing machine will leave a ventilated spot. In the exceptional climate, we have to utilize the hood to secure.
2. To accomplish convective cooling beyond what many would consider possible, all segments of programmed pressing machine require to be introduced vertically. To evade outer electrical impedance, PLC must be far away from high-voltage power gracefully and gadgets, and can not be introduced in a control bureau with high-voltage gadgets. Every one of the three lines needs its own wiring.
Since the cycle of natural compost creation line and compound manure creation line are unique, and the utilization of programmed pressing machine is extraordinary, the creation line ought to be orchestrated by its own circumstance.
What are the phases of maturation and development in natural manure creation line?
1. In the beginning phase of stacking: when the temperature of the reactor ascends to around 50 ℃, it is called warming stage. The reactor temperature scope of 25 ~ 40 ℃ is reasonable for some moderate temperature microbial exercises.
2. High temperature stage: following 2 ~ 3 days, the reactor temperature ascends to 50 ~ 60 ℃, which is called high temperature stage. As of now, countless thermophilic microorganisms supplanted the first mesophilic microorganisms, and humification measure was done simultaneously.
How to pass judgment on the fruition of aging in natural manure creation line?
3. Cooling stage: the reactor temperature continuously dips under 50 ℃, which is called cooling stage. As of now, the species and amount of microorganisms in the reactor are more than those in the high temperature stage. In this stage, the decomposable natural material grid in the reactor diminishes pointedly, and humification is predominant.
4. The gathering of humus in the fertilizer expanded essentially. The stacking materials ought to be compacted and covered with soil, so the anaerobic cellulose disintegrating microscopic organisms can likewise overwhelmingly decay cellulose, and gradually complete the later development.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Composting process is to reduce moisture and decomposition odor through decomposition and fermentation, so that manure can be used. Organic fertilizer equipment for composting livestock manure, not only can eliminate odor, but also can be used in agricultural production, provide nutrients for crops, and greatly improve crop income.
Compost fermentation, temperature rise, make it harmless. The feces of livestock and poultry contain pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and weed seeds. Compost is treated by organic fertilizer equipment system, and harmful substances are destroyed by the rise of fermentation temperature. During the composting process, the temperature of the fermentation product continuously rises to 70 ° C, which is enough to kill pathogens and parasites.
Compost fermentation requires oxygen for microbial activities. We can use composting turning machines with organic composting equipment to mix materials, increase material air and increase the gap between fermented materials.
Composting turning machine
Composting turning machine for organic fertilizer processing
Composting turning machine can handle open and close compost and mix compost at the same time, which solves the problem of raw material treatment and has complete functions. The composting truck runs on the track, which improves the flexibility of the machine, improves the transmission efficiency of the machine, and saves the operation cost. The material was processed by composting truck, which shortened the fermentation time.
Powder organic fertilizer equipment
The organic matter content of compost is high, so it can be used as fertilizer to supplement the nutrients of crops. Just by treating these composts, organic fertilizer equipment can be used in farmland. The composting process of organic fertilizer equipment is very simple, mainly screening and crushing process. The compost is sent to the hopper, and the screening material of drum screen is crushed by the chain crusher, which is the finished composting product.
Fertilizer granulation is the key technology of organic fertilizer processing, and the quality of granulation directly affects the quality of final fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is suitable for green plants and animals, which is the key to carbon containing chemicals in the soil layer.
According to the processing route of organic fertilizer production line, organic fertilizer contains not only harmful substances, but also a lot of favorable substances.
1. It is very important to master the particle size distribution of fertilizer for the storage and transportation of chemical fertilizer. Granular fertilizer has good performance, and powder fertilizer is not easy to store. Fertilizer granules have good transport characteristics.
2. Low water soluble fertilizers are generally made into small particles to ensure that they melt reasonably and rapidly in the soil layer and are digested and absorbed by green plants.
Organic fertilizer granule
3. Fertilizer granulation improves the production process of agriculture and animal husbandry. The fertilizer granule has the function of slow releasing fertilizer, which is convenient not to be blown away by the wind.
4. Some inorganic components can be added to the organic fertilizer production line and granulated by the fertilizer granulator according to the formula to improve the fertility of the organic fertilizer. However, powdered fertilizers and inorganic components can easily absorb water and form blocky materials. Interested in fertilizer granules machines? welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
With the continuous development of science and technology, the demand for agricultural fertilizer is higher and higher. For different crops, different regions and soils, the demand for fertilizer is different. In order to meet the actual needs of crop growth, in NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer production enterprises should try to plant soil, apply fertilizer, prepare special fertilizer, adopt professional NPK fertilizer production process to produce compound fertilizer with multiple nutrients.
Roller granulator is widely used in NPK fertilizer production line. This kind of fertilizer granulator plays an important role in the production of compound fertilizer. The roller press granulator uses physical extrusion to produce elliptical particles. The roller granulator has greatly promoted the development of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer and the extrusion granulation process of NPK fertilizer production line.
Production of compound fertilizer granules by rolling granulator
The characteristics of raw materials have an important influence on the granulation effect of roller granulator. The roller granulator can be used for granulation production of ammonium carbide, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, vegetables, ammonium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium silicate, zinc sulfate, etc., as well as the granulation of NK compound fertilizers such as organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer.
On the other hand, the temperature of raw materials has a great influence on extrusion. In the extrusion process, the friction between the particles will generate heat and increase the material temperature. Generally speaking, the increase of temperature is conducive to the smooth completion of the extrusion process and the strength of the plate. However, too high temperature will also bring adverse effects, especially in the processing of urea based fertilizer materials, too high temperature will make the material adhere to the coil.
The roller granulator designed by Zhengzhou SX fertilizer equipment manufacturer adopts normal temperature extrusion granulation process, which can better maintain the characteristics of raw materials without affecting fertilizer efficiency. In order to avoid fertilizer bonding roller, the roll body of roller granulator was refined with a kind of anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, impact resistant and durable metal. More details in npk granules producion, go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
Non drying fertilizer granulation technology is mainly used for products with low water content. Generally, moisture content below 10% is a critical value. (some materials can reach 16%, for example, some contain only crystal water). Some organic fertilizer manufacturing processes have low water content, no need to dry, and save energy.
Most of the particles produced by dry granulation are irregular particles (such as ordinary particle size potassium fertilizer), and their shape is similar to the shape of small gravel. The double roller granulator can produce all kinds of high, medium and low concentration NPK compound fertilizer and organic-inorganic compound fertilizer granulation, which meets the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection.
Fertilizer granulation technology without drying extruder
The dry powder extruder consists of five parts: frame, head, pressure reducer, motor and crusher. It has the advantages of simple structure, high stability, convenient operation and maintenance, and strong adaptability of raw materials.
Granulation differentiation in organic fertilizer manufacturing process
With the continuous progress of science and technology, the competition of market economy is becoming increasingly fierce. For the organic fertilizer machinery industry, this is both an opportunity and a challenge.
In this competitive environment, the differentiation of organic fertilizer manufacturing process has become a major factor in the market structure. In other words, whether the equipment can meet the processing and manufacturing of different fertilizers affects the market of fertilizer machines. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to the difference of equipment.
Manufacturing technology of organic fertilizer
For the organic fertilizer equipment industry, in such a competitive environment, NPK fertilizer granulator has become an important part of the enterprise market structure. The scope of market control depends on the success of the differentiation of fertilizer granulation equipment. Therefore, the differentiation of fertilizer production process is very important.
Bio organic fertilizer is a kind of total nutrient element which can improve soil and harden soil by using improved fertilizer. Organic fertilizer can improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve the retention capacity of soil moisture and fertilizer.
In bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms enter the soil and form symbiotic relationship with soil microorganisms. It can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, transform them into beneficial bacteria, interact and promote each other, play a synergistic role in the population, promote the decomposition and transformation of organic matter, and promote and regulate the growth of fruit trees.
Organic fertilizer equipment is a popular mechanical equipment in chemical fertilizer processing market. With the rapid development of science and technology, the transformation and renewal of organic fertilizer production equipment is also very rapid.
What kind of organic fertilizer pelletizer is suitable for? Bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator is a new generation granulation equipment designed on the basis of absorbing, digesting and utilizing the advanced granulator principle at home and abroad. Through repeated experiments and development, the problems of high temperature sterilization and drying of chemical fertilizer have been overcome.
The new type of organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, high temperature resistance, bacteria resistance, smooth particles and so on. Because the organic fertilizer particles are easy to loose and not easy to form balls, the moisture content of the particles is low and dry.
Organic fertilizer granulator is used to ferment various organic materials. In order to break the traditional granulation process of organic materials, the raw materials before granulation do not need to be dried and ground, and the treatment of spherical particles can save a lot of energy.
SX fertilizer equipment company specializes in the production of fertilizer granulator, new environmental protection and energy saving drum dryer, BB fertilizer equipment, double roller granulator and mold, fertilizer granulation equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, metering and packaging equipment, automatic granulation system, dry powder granulator, biological organic fertilizer equipment, organic compound fertilizer equipment, disc granulator, drum granulator, urea crusher Electronic belt, etc. It is suitable for NPK compound fertilizer, organic inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
In the process of cocoa bean processing, there are a lot of wastes, such as bean shell, seed coat, seed embryo and so on. These wastes are treated and have certain use value. Cocoa waste is mainly bean shell, which contains more protein and fiber, and can be used as feed or organic fertilizer.
Bode shell is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Because the cocoa tree needs more potassium and the content of potassium carbonate in the bean shell is high, the bean shell is very suitable for the production of organic fertilizer raw materials.
Cocoa seed coating is also suitable for use as organic fertilizer. Fertilizer made from seed coating can reduce the viscosity of the soil and play the role of humus and humus. Seed coat is not easy to decompose. In the fermentation of organic fertilizer, seed coating needs to be pretreated, crushed into small pieces, and then composted for fermentation.
The production of organic fertilizer from cocoa waste can be divided into two stages: composting fermentation and organic fertilizer production equipment processing.
Fermentation composting of cocoa waste
The weight of bean shell accounts for a large part of the weight of cocoa fruit itself. After the cocoa beans are removed, the shells are usually discarded in situ. Pod shells are of great value. Therefore, the proximity principle should be adopted in the selection of organic fertilizer production site to facilitate the fermentation of raw materials.
Cocoa processing waste (bean shell, seed coat) is put into fermentation tank, and animal manure such as chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure are all added with regulating raw materials. After high temperature fermentation, harmful bacteria are killed.
Processing cocoa compost with organic fertilizer production equipment
Fermentation compost is produced into fertilizer products by the industrial processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The basic fertilizer equipment for cocoa composting processing includes fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler and packaging machine. Different fertilizer products can be produced by different processing technologies.
Bulk mixed fertilizer, also known as BB fertilizer, is composed of two or two or two kinds of high concentration raw material fertilizers with larger particle size, which are mixed in a certain proportion according to the needs of users.
The appearance of this fertilizer seems to be uneven, but its nutrients are actually equivalent to other compound fertilizers. In the production of bulk mixed fertilizer, all raw material fertilizers must be granular, and the particle size is basically similar, so as to prevent the aggregation of the same particle in the production, storage, transportation and use of the mixed fertilizer, and produce a single fertilizer effect.
Application of bulk mixed fertilizer
The formula of bulk mixed fertilizer can be adjusted flexibly, especially suitable for areas with large land area, complex soil types and many crop types. It is widely used in developed countries in the United States, accounting for about 40% of the total consumption of chemical fertilizer.
BB Fertilizer Production Line
Raw materials of bulk mixed fertilizer
Like other compound fertilizers, bulk mixed fertilizers have three grades: high, medium and low. The raw materials used are urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium bicarbonate, super calcium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, phosphate, potassium chloride and potassium sulfate.
Bulk Fertilizer Blender
Fertilizer granulation production line processes different types of fertilizer granules. Various granular products are processed by fertilizer granulation production line and mixed into different types of special mixed fertilizers by bulk fertilizer mixer. The bulk fertilizer mixer includes multiple silo batching systems, bulk mixed fertilizer mixer and packaging machine. BB fertilizer mixer is the main equipment for producing this fertilizer. It is evenly mixed with different granular fertilizers to ensure the efficiency of fertilizer.
Defects of bulk mixed fertilizer
BB fertilizer has different varieties and different raw materials, resulting in different physical and chemical properties of BB fertilizer, such as uneven particle size and short storage time. Different chemical reactions take place between the mixed fertilizer materials, which makes some finished products easy to dissolve and even become the mud in the packaging bags, thus affecting the fertilizer efficiency. How to make quality BB fertilizer? Welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/bulk-blending-fertilizer-production/
The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, but its effective nutrient content is low and the fertilizer efficiency is slow. Biological fertilizer can enhance soil fertility, stress resistance and disease resistance, but the biological fertilizer itself does not contain nutrients.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of chemical fertilizer, traditional organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer. Zhengzhou SX chemical fertilizer plant has developed a new type of compound biological fertilizer, which has the functions of biological bacteria activating soil and transforming soil nutrients. We also designed the production method of biological fertilizer.
Benefits of applying biological fertilizer
Biological fertilizer has the characteristics of organic fertilization, soil improvement and rapid effect of inorganic nutrients, which can improve crop quality.
2. Biological fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of nitrogen, organic matter, soluble phosphorus and soluble potassium in soil, increase the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, and enhance the function of disease resistance, drought resistance and metabolism of crops.
3. Biological fertilizer has a positive effect on increasing crop yield, improving crop quality and increasing agricultural economic income.
Production technology of pellet bio fertilizer
Due to the advantages of powder fertilizer, such as convenient agglomeration, uneven volume, unfavorable mechanized application, inconvenient transportation and storage, and serious use of biological fertilizer, granulation of biological fertilizer is an urgent need in actual production. The pan type fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the production of biological fertilizer.
Production of biological fertilizer with Pan fertilizer granulator
The effects of production formula, grinding fineness and water content of powdered fertilizer on granulation effect of compound biological fertilizer were studied. The fermented organic fertilizer was crushed and screened, and then mixed evenly with a certain proportion of inorganic fertilizer, and granulated by a pan fertilizer granulator. The pan type fertilizer granulator is equipped with spraying device, which can evenly add water to the material. In the process of biological fertilizer production, granulation is carried out according to the appropriate parameters, so as to improve the production efficiency.
Biological fertilizer granules are dried and screened to obtain the fertilizer we need.
Slow release controlled fertilizers release nutrients slowly in the soil to meet the nutrient requirements of the whole crop growth period. In the process of NPK fertilizer production, slow release and control of fertilizer are realized by granulation and coating.
Slow release fertilizer means that the release rate of available nutrients in plants is lower than that of fast fertilizer after fertilization in soil. Controlled release fertilizer refers to the regulation of nutrient release according to the set release mode and nutrient absorption law of crops. Release not only refers to the release period of fertilizer, but also refers to the release rate of nutrients in fertilizer, which conforms to the law of crop fertilizer demand.
Ideally, controlled release fertilizer can artificially control the supply and release rate of nutrients according to the nutrient requirements of different stages of crop growth. That is to say, nutrients can be released when crops need them and retained in the soil when they are not needed, so that a single application can meet all stages of crop growth.
NPK fertilizer production line processing slow release controlled fertilizer
NPK fertilizer production line can slow release and control fertilizer through fluidization treatment. The main production processes are: batch processing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging. Fertilizer granulator is the key to slow release and control fertilizer processing. It determines the size, shape and hardness of fertilizer particles. Fertilizer granulator determines the appearance of the product, and the physical shape of the product also affects the fertilizer effect.
Rotary drum granulator is usually used for slow release and controlled fertilizer production for granulation. The roller granulator has the advantages of large production capacity, low production cost and spherical particles meet the production requirements of slow release fertilizer. The final stage of NPK fertilizer production and processing is coating. After particle coating, it becomes slow release fertilizer.
With the continuous improvement of agricultural science and technology, the promotion of high-yield varieties, the improvement of land re cultivation index, the vigorous development of economic crops, flowers and urban greening. The phenomenon of crop growth and soil nutrient ecological balance is becoming more and more serious, and the phenomenon of crop sulfur deficiency is becoming more and more serious.
Sulfur urea has become a popular fertilizer product in the market. It is coated with sulfur and other trace elements on the outside of urea by coater and pulverizer, so that the nutrients of fertilizer are released slowly. It is different from the technology of rotary drum granulator of compound fertilizer.
Why should sulfur coated urea fertilizer be used
1. sulfur coated urea can improve the utilization of fertilizer, similar to the granular fertilizer made by disc granulator, and can control the release rate of fertilizer nutrients. Especially, the utilization rate of nitrogen fertilizer can be greatly improved, the efficiency of fertilizer can be nearly doubled, and the agricultural investment can be greatly reduced and the environment can be protected.
2. increase crop yield greatly. The application of different soil and crop has a good effect on the yield.
3. the sulfur coated urea fertilizer can improve the quality of the crop products.
4. fertilizer can be used as soil conditioner, and the effect of the treatment of saline alkali land is good.
5. reduce labor input.
The application of sulfur coated urea fertilizer at one time can meet the needs of different growth stages of crops. With the high cost and shortage of modern agricultural labor cost, the application of sulfur coated urea in some crops also shows its characteristics.
For example, planting sugarcane, because the cane grows for months, it is not easy to mechanized fertilization after the crown is closed. In the early stage of self-growth, single fertilization can meet the needs of crops and is welcomed by sugarcane farmers. Strawberries grown in plastic mulch are also easy to apply nitrogen, so 70 percent of California’s strawberry growers use sulfur coated waste.
We provide a complete production line of sulfur coated urea, as well as the chemical fertilizer production equipment such as disc granulator, drum granulator, double roller granulator, coating machine, packaging machine and so on.
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer that integrates organic matter and inorganic fertilizer. Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer has various components, which can not only provide crop nutrients, but also improve soil biological activity and soil fertility, so it is widely used in cash crops.
Organic matter is an important component in organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, and its content directly determines the actual effect of bio-organic compound fertilizer. Therefore, the granulation process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer production line is particularly important. The organic fertilizer disc granulation production line can realize the complete treatment of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer has strong water absorption and looseness, and its water content, fineness and other factors have a greater impact on granulation. Therefore, organic matter plays an important role in the production of disc granulators. On the premise of keeping the compound fertilizer and other inorganic nutrients unchanged, increasing the input of organic matter is an important way to improve the quality of biological compound fertilizer.
However, organic matter has strong dispersibility and has a greater impact on granulation. The organic content is too high, which is not conducive to the production of the pan granulator.
Experiments show that in the production line of organic fertilizer disc granulation, the amount of organic matter is about 25%-35%, and a better granulation effect can be obtained. The process of organic fertilizer disc granulation production line is suitable for the production of granular organic-inorganic compound fertilizer.
The physical and chemical properties, apparent structure and internal structure of products produced by different NPK compound fertilizer production processes are different. It leads to the difference of nutrient release, soil acidity and root zone nutrient change, which affects the relationship between nutrient release rate and soil nutrient supply and demand, and finally leads to crop growth. Differences in yield and fertilizer efficiency.
NPK Fertilizer Production Line Design Layout
Therefore, the difference of fertilizer efficiency between different processes of compound fertilizer is due to the differences of physical and chemical properties and structural characteristics of compound fertilizer itself, as well as the difference of manufacturing technology. In order to improve crop yield and fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer production process must be improved.
NPK fertilizer production process solid aggregate method
In this method, single alkali fertilizers (such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and sulfuric acid) are used as raw materials. After grinding to a certain fineness, the raw materials are gathered and granulated in the drum of the rotary granulator by adding water and heating.
In the process of granulation, a small amount of phosphoric acid and ammonia can be added into the rotary drum granulator to improve the granulation conditions of NPK fertilizer production. It is one of the methods widely used in the world to obtain compound fertilizer products by drying, sieving and cooling granular materials. This method was used by the early United States, India, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
Production of NPK compound fertilizer by solid polymerization
Zhengzhou SX fertilizer machine manufacturer, with strong technical strength, advanced fertilizer granulation technology, excellent product quality and perfect service system, has become a fertilizer production equipment industry by customers praise and trust manufacturers. We provide NPK fertilizer production machinery, and can design professional compound fertilizer production process for you. Our NPK compound fertilizer production equipment sells well in China, as well as the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan and other countries.
1. Add the raw materials of batch processing system and the return of the whole production process to the rotary drum granulator. The rotary drum granulator is used for wet granulation, and the materials are gathered into the granules.
Rotary drum granulator
2. After metrological verification, concentrated sulfuric acid, dilute ammonium sulfate and cleaning solution of waste gas cleaning system are added into the mixing part of tubular reactor to mix and dilute.
3. After being measured and verified, the gas ammonia in the ammonia station can react with mixed acid quickly to produce high temperature ammonium sulfate and ammonium phosphate aqueous solution, which is evenly sprayed on the bed of granular material through atomizing nozzle.
4. After mixing other gas ammonia with steam, the monoammonium phosphate and super phosphate in the layer are reacted in the granulator again by the mixing device to release the reaction heat, while the wet raw material will aggregate the particles into the particles under the rotating action.
5. NPK fertilizer particles are transported to the rotary dryer and exchanged with hot air in the thermal spray furnace. Water evaporation of compound fertilizer granules.
6. The material is transported to the drum cutter to screen out the particles. The fine particles are immediately returned to the fertilizer granulator and regrouped into the granules. Large particles are crushed by the crusher and then returned to the granulator to form particles again.
7. Some semi-finished products are transported to rotary cooler to cool chemical fertilizer by blowing cold air or forced cooling air and water.
8. Qualified products are transported to the coating machine for polyurethane coating.
9. The finished product is transported to the automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
10. Exhaust gas is discharged after cleaning by dust collector, sedimentation chamber and water bath.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, fermentation products are often not handed in, which is usually caused by the viscosity of the object in the fermentation reactor. The trough turning machine used in organic fertilizer fermentation usually processes organic wastes such as sludge waste, slag cake, straw sawdust, livestock manure and sugar mill sludge.
Due to the different consistency of materials and different moisture content of materials, it is easy to see the difficulty of turntable treatment.
How to solve the problem of turning over materials of composting truck
The start-up temperature of the stacker should be better than 15 ° C (it can be operated all year round, not affected by seasons, ferment indoors or in Greenhouse in winter), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75 ° C.
Turning machine for tank composting
1 kg starter can ferment about 10 tons of sludge and cow dung. According to the weight ratio, add about 30-50% cow dung, or straw powder, mushroom residue, peanut shell powder, or rice husk, sawdust and other organic materials to regulate ventilation.
If rice husk and sawdust were added, the fermentation time should be prolonged due to the high content of cellulose lignin.
Strain dilution: mixing and diluting 5-10 kg rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) per kilogram of appetizer, and then evenly sprinkle them into the material pile, the use effect will be better.
The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled between 60-65%. Moisture judgment: hold a piece of material tightly, the watermark of finger joint does not drop, and the ground is scattered properly. Fermentation with less water is slow, but fermentation with more
Construct fermentation reactor while spraying bacteria. The height and volume of the reactor should not be too short or too small. The fermentation reactor should be 1-1.3 meters high and 2-3 meters wide, with unlimited length.
The above is a brief description of the use of compost transfer machine in the fermentation process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process. We are a chemical fertilizer manufacturer, providing all kinds of composting turntable equipment.
Roller granulator specially designed for fertilizer manufacturing process. Fertilizer granulator is the main compound fertilizer granulation equipment, which has a broad market in domestic and international markets.
Processing principle of fertilizer roller extruder granulator
Roller extrusion granulator is a kind of drying granulation process which uses pressure to gather solid materials. The material is extruded by two counter rotating rollers, which are driven by an eccentric sleeve or hydraulic system. When extruding the solid material, the air between the powder particles is removed first, and the particles are rearranged to eliminate the gap between the materials.
When the brittle material is extruded, some particles are crushed and the fine powder fills the gap between the particles. In this case, if the newly formed free chemical bonds on the surface cannot be quickly saturated by the atoms or molecules in the surrounding atmosphere, the newly formed surfaces will contact each other and form strong recombination bonds.
When the material is extruded, the particles will deform or flow, resulting in a strong van der Waals attraction. In the extrusion process, the energy formed by pressure forms a hot spot at the contact point between the particles, which leads to the melting of the material, the temperature drop and the material cooling to form a fixed bridge. The thickness of large parts produced by extrusion is 5-20 mm, and the surface density is 1.5-3 times of feed. Large pieces, crushed and screened to obtain the required particles.
Fertilizer roller extruder granulator
The double roller of granulator is the key of fertilizer manufacturing process. The following is a brief description of how to adjust a volume.
1. Adjustment of roller clearance
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing housing, rotate the eccentric sleeve, and adjust it to the required thickness, so that the eccentric sleeve exerts radial force on the drive shaft. When adjusting the gap between the two rollers, the two rollers cannot collide. The minimum value should be maintained between 0.4 and 0.6 mm. Then tighten the bolts on the bearing pedestal.
2. Adjust the ball sleeve accordingly
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing seat, such as the axial dislocation of the ball sleeve, adjust the two eccentric sleeve cover bolts to make the shaft move left and right, so as to adjust the ball sleeve relatively. Tighten the bolts on the bearing housing. If the ball sleeve is not up to right, first release the bolt of the adjusting board, then adjust the top line of the concave part of the adjusting board, so that the reverse shaft can slightly turn to the spherical socket. Then tighten the bolts of the commissioning panel and loosen the top wire for use.
Biological fertilizer production equipment is mainly used for granulation processing of compound fertilizer, biological bacterial fertilizer, clay, crop straw, biogas residue, organic fertilizer of body acid, animal manure, rice husk, household garbage and various crude fibers.
In the production of biological fertilizer applicator, the flat mold granulator is commonly used as granulation equipment. The granulator has low material requirement and high granulation rate. Maintenance is an important method to avoid abnormality in the production of biological fertilizer device.
1. When storing the granulator, the dust should be removed and the chassis plane of the mobile device should be kept clean in time. In order to avoid the product can not be damaged by material, the movable bearing can not move smoothly on the chassis, which will lead to serious accidents.
2. Good lubricating oil is of great help to bearing life, so operators should ensure that the lubricating oil injected is as clean and well sealed as possible.
In the process of fertilizer granulator, if the load current of main motor is too small, the possible reasons for operating current less than 60% are as follows:
1. The feed rate is too low, and the granulator does not meet the pressure range required for granulation.
2. The content of urea nitrogen in raw materials is too high. The flat die extruder extrudes the material into a strip and cannot round the particles.
3. Due to the high moisture content of raw materials, the fertilizer granulator can not extrude the granules out of long strips and throw them into the round granules.
Solution: adjust raw material moisture or formula, adjust feed rate.
Flat die extruder granulator
If the current fluctuation of the pelletizing load is too large to exceed the rated current value during the operation of the flat die extruder, the possible reasons are as follows:
1. The impurity of material is too thick and the mould hole is blocked too much, which leads to the high pressure in the granulation area.
2. The content of crude fiber is too high. Water content is too low or uneven, extrusion pressure is too high, temperature is too high.
Solution: adjust the moisture or formula of raw materials, select raw materials, remove impurities, and then granulation, remove abrasive tools of the granulator, and clean the impurities inside.
With the popularization of organic fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizer production equipment is also greatly increased, which makes the demand of organic fertilizer equipment increase year by year.
Therefore, the standard operation of organic fertilizer equipment has become the focus of attention. The following is a brief introduction to the matters needing attention when the organic fertilizer manufacturing process is newly built and the project is put into use.
1. Before the start-up of organic fertilizer production equipment
Since all parts of the new equipment are not yet in operation, it is necessary to heat up the equipment for the first time, which usually takes 40-50 minutes. For a specific operation, first raise the temperature, pull the motor V-belt by hand until it is released, and then continuously pull the motor 8-10 times according to the normal operation option. Then keep heating for about 10 minutes.
2. Temperature control after start-up
Before starting the machine, we have made a preliminary temperature adjustment on the equipment. The material treatment of organic fertilizer equipment in the production process is determined by the characteristics of the material itself. Therefore, heating should be continued after start-up, because normal production requires continuous heat supplement; different temperatures are adjusted according to different properties of plastics.
Manufacturing technology of organic fertilizer
3. When the fertilizer manufacturing process works normally
During normal operation, the temperature of the drum granulator should be stable and should not be high or low. The temperature should be about 200 ° C near the nozzle until the machine head. At this temperature, most materials can be treated well. For the double roller granulator, granulation can be carried out at normal temperature, and the moisture content of materials should be paid attention to during the granulation process.
4. Close the organic fertilizer manufacturing process
First of all, cut off the power supply of the host, and the plug of the machine head (the part with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use. As the organic fertilizer production equipment is heavy machinery, the corresponding operation procedures and production projects must be strictly observed when operating the organic fertilizer granulation equipment to ensure the safety of production. When installing, pay attention to whether the host is vertical to the ground. After installation, first check whether the screw of the machine is loose and whether the air box of the main unit door is fixed. If there is any looseness, please strengthen it to avoid accidents.
Double roller granulator is an important fertilizer granulator in NPK compound fertilizer industry. Using the extrusion principle, the fertilizer granules with a diameter of 3.5-10 mm are formed, and the granulation rate is higher than 85%. Double roller granulator is a common granulation method in NPK fertilizer production process. It does not dry at room temperature (moisture content is 2% – 5%).
Low cost and fast granulation speed bring good economic benefits for compound fertilizer investment.
Working principle of double roller granulator
Double roller fertilizer granulator machine is the representative of fertilizer granulator with extrusion mode. The dry material is compressed into a hard material. Dense blocks under pressure are extrusion processes. The blocks are then crushed, screened and pelletized, which is the granulation process. The function of extrusion is to squeeze the air between particles, so that the distance between particles is close enough to produce interaction. The hardness of particles produced by rolling is mainly attracted by intermolecular forces. Our double roller granulator is continuous extrusion of materials.
In NPK fertilizer production process, roller granulator has the following advantages compared with other fertilizer granulators:
Double roller granulator for NPK fertilizer production
1. There is no drying system in the fertilizer processing process of roller press granulator. The fertilizer can be granulated at room temperature with a moisture content of 2% – 5%. It forms once and costs less.
2. Rouble roller granulator has small power, reliable motor, no waste discharge, stable granulation and convenient maintenance.
3. Roller granulator has wide adaptability to raw materials. It can be used for granulation of compound fertilizer (including organic fertilizer, NPK fertilizer, biological fertilizer and magnetic fertilizer), mineral powder, chemical industry, feed and other raw materials.
4. This granulator has advanced structure, advanced technology and good economic benefits;
5. Popularize the series production of domestic fertilizer such as rare earth fertilizer, ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer and polysulfate fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer, and bio organic fertilizer is the leader. Biological fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer products not only contain high organic matter, but also contain microorganisms with specific functions. The microorganisms contained in bio organic fertilizer products should have certain fertilizer functions, such as improving soil fertility, producing and assisting crops to absorb nutrients, activating insoluble compounds in soil for absorption and utilization of crops, or producing various active substances, disease resistant and disease resistant substances.
Biological planting can stimulate and regulate crop growth, reduce or reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Biological fertilizer plant mainly includes fertilizer granulator, crusher, mixer, drum machine, etc. Compared with common organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer production technology content is higher.
In addition to adding microbial agents to promote the maturity and decomposition of organic materials in the decomposition process, so as to achieve the purpose of directional decomposition and deodorization, microorganisms with specific functions need to be added in the production of microorganisms to improve the effect of products.
Fertilizer manufacturers will remind you that biological fertilizer is different from ordinary organic fertilizer in the production process. In the biological fertilizer plant, there is no difference from the ordinary organic fertilizer production equipment. The only difference is how to protect functional bacteria, improve the survival rate of bacteria in the production process, so as to maximize the efficiency of fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer plant
The following five points should be paid attention to when processing biological fertilizer production plant
(1) When processing and producing fertilizer, the drying temperature should not exceed 80 ° C, otherwise the number of active bacteria in biological fertilizer will be affected.
（2） When storing and transporting biological fattening, it is necessary to avoid damp or rain;
(3) In the process of biological fattening, direct sunlight should be avoided.
(4) The physical, chemical and biological factors of soil must be taken into account when using biological fertilizer.
(5) Biological fertilizer cannot be used together with pesticide and physiological acid fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer granulator is an important mechanical equipment for organic fertilizer production. The function of organic fertilizer granulator is irreplaceable. What are the advantages of organic fertilizer granulator compared with other fertilizer granulators? The following is a detailed description of its features.
Organic fertilizer granulator
In many organic fertilizer production equipment, the importance of organic fertilizer granulator is the first. The organic fertilizer granulator designed by our factory is the latest scientific and technological product developed on the basis of years of experience in compound fertilizer processing equipment design and production by Agricultural Machinery Research Institute.
Obtained the national utility model patent. It is used for granulation of various organic matters after fermentation. It breaks through the traditional granulation process of organic materials.
Instead of drying and crushing raw materials before granulation, spherical particles can be processed by direct ingredients, thus saving a lot of energy.
The characteristics of organic fertilizer granulator are used to produce pellets. The organic content can be as high as 100%. The granulation of organic matter can be completed.
Granulator uses organic particles under certain action, can be embedded in each other to grow, granulation does not need to add adhesive. Particles are solid and can be screened after granulation to reduce energy consumption without drying. Fermented organic matter can be processed in a fertilizer granulator. The moisture content of raw material is 20% – 40%.
In NPK fertilizer production, sometimes the fertilizer coking occurs. Coking of chemical fertilizer usually occurs in the process of chemical fertilizer processing, storage, transportation and transportation. The main reasons are moisture absorption, surface dissolution, evaporation and recrystallization of fertilizer particles.
In this process, a crystal bridge is formed, and small particles become large particles and aggregates. The coking problem of NPK compound fertilizer is mainly related to material (raw material of NPK fertilizer production line), humidity, temperature, external pressure and storage time. So how to solve the problem of chemical fertilizer coking?
If you want to avoid scorching, you need to know the reasons for cutting gold to avoid loss. The following chemical fertilizer manufacturers specifically analyzed the causes of chemical fertilizer coking.
1. NPK compound fertilizer usually uses raw materials, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc. Most of these materials contain crystal water, which is easy to absorb water. For example, ammonium sulfate, phosphate and trace elements are easy to gather, but insoluble in water. Urea is easy to precipitate and aggregate when it encounters trace element salts.
2. NPK fertilizer production equipment processing is generally non closed production, in the production process, the higher the air humidity, the easier the fertilizer moisture absorption and addition. When the weather is dry or raw materials are dry, fertilizer is not easy to eat cake.
Double roller grain
3. The higher the working temperature of double roller pelletizer, the material is easy to dissolve. In general, the material dissolves in its own crystalline water and results in a complex. When the temperature of nitrogen rises, water evaporates and it is not easy to gather. The temperature is generally above 50 ℃. We usually need to heat to reach this temperature.
4. The greater the pressure of fertilization, the easier the crystal contact with the crystal, and the easier the firing group; the lower the applied pressure, the more difficult it is to get stuck.
5. After the double roller granulator is manufactured, the longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier the accumulation is, and the shorter the placing time is, the less difficult the cake is.
Compared with common organic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer has more advantages in efficacy and mechanism. The continuous update of biological fertilizer production technology and granulation equipment also promotes the continuous improvement of new fertilizers, thus effectively improving the soil environment, improving soil fertility and reducing diseases and insect pests. The following is a brief introduction of the new fertilizer granulator.
In the production process of granular biological fertilizer, fertilizer granulator is one of the most important equipment. The quality and output of granulator are closely related to the reasonable selection of granulator. Since fertilizer is sold in granules, it needs a good appearance for easy use; the yield of fertilizer is directly related to the production cost. From the perspective of enterprises themselves, they naturally hope to get the maximum benefit with the lowest cost.
There are many kinds of granulation equipment of biological fertilizer applicator, from the traditional pan granulator and rotary drum granulator to the improved combined granulator of our company. Every renewal and development is to meet the requirements of new fertilizer development.
Various granulators are not only more and more suitable for materials, but also meet the granulation requirements of various materials, greatly improving the quality and output of particles. Our combined granulator (organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer granulator) is a combination of drum granulator and cascade granulator, which has higher production efficiency and lower material requirements.
Granulator for organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer
There are many kinds of granulation equipment in the production process of biological fertilizer agent. Customers can choose and purchase them according to their own granulation needs. Due to the different principle of each model, the production cost consumed is also very different. The price of fertilizer granulator ranges from thousands to tens of thousands of yuan. If you want to know more about each equipment, please contact us, we will provide you with the most satisfactory service and the most favorable price.
In the process of compound fertilizer production line, the material must be dried and cooled. At this point, a dryer, cooler and screening machine are required. Many customers are not familiar with chemical fertilizer processing technology. Here is how to dry and cool the materials in the fertilizer production line.
The particles to be dried processed by NPK fertilizer granulator are transported to the feed port of the feeder through the belt conveyor, and the granular materials flow into the drying cylinder along the feed trough. The feeder is mounted outside the drying cylinder.
Driven by the deceleration drive system, the granular material moves backward with the rotation of the drying cylinder, and the heated hot air is blown into the feed end. It directly contacts the material of the drying cylinder, evaporates its water vapor and dries it.
In the drying process, according to the drying degree of the material, the deceleration drive system can adjust the speed through the frequency converter.
Dry and cold particles in compound fertilizer production line
The intermediate sensing draft hood draws steam from the drying cylinder. Then, as the drying material rotates, it enters the cooler again. Under the action of the middle induction draft hood, the natural wind enters the cooler from the unclosed end.
As the cooler rotates, the material is picked up and the material temperature is directly reduced to the natural temperature. After that, the granular material will enter the drum screen, and the unqualified material will be screened out from the drum screen, and the qualified material will go directly to the next packaging part. More info on compound fertilizer production, welcome to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/
In the process of using organic fertilizer production equipment, if the safety in the operation process is strictly observed, the granulation rate will be effectively increased, the energy consumption will be reduced, and the service life of the equipment will be extended. Therefore, from the following aspects, we can adjust the pan granulator to make the fertilizer production reach the optimal state.
1. Strictly control the powder quality
（1） It is strictly forbidden to have iron block, stone larger than 10 mm and wood block larger than 10 mm in raw material discharge and supply of fertilizer production line. Rice bran and sand can not exceed the quality index, too much will cause the low output of the pan granulator.
(2) According to the formula of NK compound fertilizer, the quality of chemical fertilizer and other raw materials should be strictly controlled.
2. Transform the new blade in the CD
The blade of disc granulator is good, and the particle size is uniform and beautiful. The blade is divided into front blade and rear blade, and there is no gap between the two blades.
3. The main technical key of operating the disc granulator
(1) Do a good job in the technical training of personnel before operation, improve the technical quality and operation skills of the staff.
(2) The particle size of compound fertilizer is 70-90 mesh.
4. Select and adjust the nozzle of disc granulator
(1) The working mechanism of nozzle must be mastered when selecting nozzle
According to the hydrodynamics, it is proved that the bigger the pressure is, the smaller the through hole is and the larger the droplet diffusion surface is. At the same pressure, the spray hole is small, the droplet density is small, the spray hole is large, and the droplet density is high.
(2) How to choose the model and specification of nozzle
The smaller (or larger) the feed droplet and the smaller (or larger) the particle size, the lower (or higher) the yield of the fertilizer production line.
The denser (or thinner) the droplets, the higher (or lower) the output of the droplets they make (or smaller).
Bio organic fertilizer production line is the need of developing circular economy, building resource-saving and environment-friendly society, which conforms to the trend of agricultural development. If we want to build a high-yield biological fertilizer production line, what basic equipment do we need?
1. Tank fermentation equipment. Collect cow manure, chicken manure, sheep manure, mix dung and hay and make compost. In the fermentation process, the composting turning machine is used to ferment the cow dung, which ensures that the turning is carried out evenly. But the climate varies from place to place, some areas are very dry, some are very humid, which will affect the quality of fermentation.
2. Material crushing equipment. Semi wet material crusher is a professional crushing equipment for crushing high moisture multi fiber materials. The crusher adopts high-speed rotating blades, fiber has good particle size and high energy, semi wet material crusher is mainly used for biological fertilizer production process and organic fertilizer manufacturing process. It is suitable for the production and processing of mature organic materials, and has good crushing effect on chicken manure, lactic acid and other raw materials.
Biological fertilizer production line
5. Drum drying equipment. The organic fertilizer dryer is used to further remove the moisture content of particles, which meets the standard requirements of biological fertilizer moisture content.
6. Drum cooling device. A rotary cooler is used to cool the dry granular material, which helps to store and preserve the particles.
7. Drum projector
8. Granular fertilizer coating machine. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the coking of compound fertilizer. The main engine is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
Disc granulator is one of the compound fertilizer production equipment. Its shape is mainly composed of disc, simple structure and intuitive granulation. In the production, by changing the parameters of the pelletizing plate, the production capacity of the equipment is improved, and the efficiency of the NPK fertilizer production line is improved.
Generally speaking, the diameter of Pan fertilizer granulator mainly depends on the output. Different fertilizer machine manufacturers will combine other equipment of NPK fertilizer production line according to their own conditions, such as annual production capacity. The annual production capacity of a 2-meter diameter disc granulator can reach more than 10000 tons, and the annual production capacity of a 2.2-meter diameter granulator can reach more than 15000 tons.
Therefore, the annual production capacity should be considered from the design point of view when selecting the disc diameter.
Pan fertilizer granulator
Once the diameter of the pan fertilizer granulator is determined, the plate height can also be basically determined. Generally speaking, the larger the diameter, the higher the disc height. However, the height of the disc also affects the granulation time. Due to the difference in friction coefficient between the raw material and the disc surface, the particles generated on the disc will have a grading effect.
Small particles will stop near the bottom of the disc, and large particles will be discharged from the edge. Therefore, the higher the edge of the disc, the longer the granulation time. If the disk is too high or too low, the ball forming time is short and the particle size is relatively small. Therefore, on the one hand, the plate height will affect the size of product particles discharged from the granulation plate, on the other hand, it will also affect the output.
Because if the material in the tray stagnation time is too long, the slower the product discharge speed, the larger the product particles, the larger the particles that do not meet the standard, and the lower the proportion of ball formation rate, it is very important to select the tray height reasonably.
Function and production equipment of low acid fertilizer
Blood acid fertilizer plays an important role in maintaining soil activity. In industry, manure, straw, mushroom residue, sawdust and other wastes are fermented by organic fertilizer production equipment, and then processed into organic fertilizer. This organic fertilizer product is rich in acid and blood.
1. Blood acid can improve nitrogen use efficiency
Nitrogen fertilizer is an indispensable fertilizer for plant growth, mainly urea and carbamine. When urea and ammonium bicarbonate are used in this field, they will soon disappear with the flow of air and water. Only 30% of nitrogen can be absorbed and utilized by crops. Aromatic nuclei, hydroxyl groups, carbon groups and other acidic functional groups in methanoic acid can react with nitrogen to form stable new ion groups. These compounds exist in the soil for a long time, and gradually decompose and release nitrogen, so that plants can slowly absorb.
2. It has synergistic effect on phosphate fertilizer
When the available phosphorus fertilizer is applied into the soil, the phosphorus element will be fixed by the metal ions in the soil, so that the available phosphorus can be converted into delayed phosphorus or ineffective phosphorus. The aromatic core, hydroxyl group, carbon group and other acidic functional groups in methanoic acid can react with phosphorus, making phosphorus become soluble phosphorus, increasing the activity of phosphorus element, which is easy to be absorbed by plants. According to statistics, the fertilizer efficiency of phosphate fertilizer can be increased by 5-10% after adding Heye acid fertilizer. Get more professional info on organic fertilizer production, welcome to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/
3. It has synergistic effect on potassium fertilizer
It can not only prevent the loss of potassium ion in sandy soil, but also prevent the immobilization of potassium in cohesive soil, and increase the utilization rate of potassium fertilizer by about 5%. In order to improve fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer and blood acid organic matter are processed by fertilizer granulator in the process of organic fertilizer production.
4. It has the function of retaining water and fertilizing
Blood acids interact with calcium ions in soil to form flocculation and precipitation gel, combine soil particle cement, transform soil particles into small reservoirs and reservoirs, retain water and fertilizer, increase soil voids, and improve soil water and fertilizer retention capacity.
The advantages of organic and inorganic fertilizer process for sodium glutamate wastewater are as follows
The role of organic fertilizer in improving soil structure, soil fertility, improving soil biological activity, promoting crop growth and improving crop quality has been gradually recognized. Making full use of the waste liquid of glutamic acid to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers can not only be converted into waste, but also help to prevent pollution and protect the ecological environment. The transformation of various wastes into treasures and comprehensive utilization of resources are the concrete embodiment of implementing the scientific outlook on development and realizing circular economy. The waste liquid from glutamic acid production is a high quality raw material for organic fertilizer processing.
Main components of glutamic acid wastewater
In the production of 1 ton sodium glutamate, about 20 tons of high concentration organic waste liquid should be discharged, including N13% ~ 16%, K2O2% ~ 5%, and most of the rest are organic substances, which contain 4.5% ~ 5.0% of various amino acids.
Processing technology of sodium glutamate wastewater from organic fertilizer production equipment
1. After precipitation and concentration, the waste liquid of sodium glutamate is put into the waste liquid storage tank, and the organic waste liquid is heated to the evaporation temperature by the heat provided by the steam boiler.
2. It is pressurized by the mud pump and sprayed on the material curtain of the granulator through the atomizing spray gun. At the same time, some qualified raw materials such as urea, monoamine phosphate, potassium chloride and fillers are transported to the relevant weighing equipment.
3. The material is delivered to the organic fertilizer granulator, in full contact with the organic droplets in the waste liquid storage tank, and saturated steam is introduced at the same time. Due to the friction caused by the rotation of the granulator, organic droplets form a rolling material bed. The extrusion pressure produced by rolling and the cohesive force provided by the drop of organic matter make the material aggregate into balls.
4. Transfer to the rotary drum dryer, heat exchange with the heat of the hot gas furnace; in order to prevent the organic matter content from decreasing due to high temperature carbonization, the temperature during drying must be controlled at 200 ~ 230 ° C.
5. Transfer to the thermal screening to sort the particles, and the small particles directly return to the organic fertilizer granulator, as the core, continue to participate in the agglomeration of particles into balls.
6. The screened semi-finished products are transported to the rotary chiller to cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or forced cold air. Large particles are crushed by a pulverizer and returned to the granulator to continue to participate in the formation of the ball.
7. Select qualified products and send them to chemical fertilizer coating machine for coating treatment.
Fertilizer coating machine fattening device particles
8. Transfer to automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after cyclone, labyrinth dust chamber and wet washing.
Ammonium bicarbonate and diammonium phosphate are commonly used fertilizers in agriculture, which are processed by fertilizer production line. So, what is the key point of fertilization technology?
The nitrogen content of ammonium bicarbonate is about 17%, which is the lowest in solid nitrogen fertilizer. The moisture content of ammonium bicarbonate is generally 5% – 6%, and it is easy to deacidify and combine with acid. When the temperature is lower than 20 ° C, when the temperature is slightly higher or the moisture content in the product exceeds a certain standard, ammonium bicarbonate will decompose into ammonia and carbon dioxide, resulting in the loss of nitrogen fertilizer efficiency. It is a physiologically neutral available nitrogen fertilizer, which is suitable for various crops and soils, and can be used as basic fertilizer and top fertilizer. Therefore, it is also used as raw materials and other nutrients, and processed into other special fertilizers in batch through a pan granulator.
It can be used as fertilizer for ditch bottom. If it can be combined with the depth application of cultivated land, the effect will be better. However, it should be noted that the depth of application should be greater than 6cm (sandy soil can be deeper), and the soil should be covered immediately after application. Only in this way can nitrogen loss be reduced. When ammonium bicarbonate is used as a coat, the dry land can combine with the intermediate. The depth of application should be less than 2 inches. The soil should be covered immediately and watered in time. The paddy field should be kept about 1 inch shallow water layer, but not too shallow, otherwise it is easy to damage the roots. After application, plough in time to promote the absorption of fertilizer by soil.
When ammonium bicarbonate is used as a coat, it is important to remember not to apply it after rain or before dew dries. Ammonium bicarbonate, whether used as basic fertilizer or surface treatment, should not be sprayed on the soil surface to prevent nitrogen volatilization, nitrogen loss or damage to crops. At the same time, avoid high temperature season and high temperature period, and try to apply it in the season with temperature lower than 20 ° C.
Application of common fertilizer
Diammonium phosphate is a kind of fast fertilizer with high concentration, which is suitable for all kinds of crops and soil, especially for ammonium, phosphorus and other crops. It is suitable for basic fertilizer. If used as a top coat, it should be applied as early as possible before covering the soil with a depth of 10 cm. It should not be too close to the crops to avoid burning them. When used as seed fertilizer, it should not be in direct contact with the seed. Do not apply diammonium phosphate in water, otherwise most of its nitrogen will remain on the ground surface and should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizers (such as plant ash and lime) to prevent nitrogen volatilization and reduce the availability of phosphorus. We can also use NPK fertilizer granulator to further process high quality compound fertilizer.
Frustrated with the high cost of fertilizer? How about geting your own fertilizer production business? Here are tips to use most common seen organic materials to make fertilizer at lower costs: https://manuretofertilizer.com/
1. The necessity of developing new organic fertilizer. Chemical fertilizer is one of the decisive factors for high yield and high quality of grain. The use of chemical fertilizers has made a great contribution to increasing crop yields and alleviating food shortages. Fertilizer plays a very important role.
In the past, the fertilizer used by people was relatively simple, and the fertilizer with efficient utilization of nutrients was lack, and the proportion of various elements could not meet the needs of crop nutrients.
However, commercial granular fertilizer manufactured by fertilizer granulator can improve the utilization rate, ensure food security and reduce environmental pollution. A kind of high-quality compound fertilizer can meet the needs of crops, reduce labor intensity, reduce costs and ensure grain yield.
2. Development direction of new fertilizer. The development trend of new fertilizer is directly proportional to the development trend of agriculture.
Only by speeding up the development of new organic fertilizer, can agricultural production develop in the direction of high yield, high quality, low consumption and high efficiency.
Chemical fertilizer can directly meet the needs of the whole growing period of crops, save time, labor and improve work efficiency.
The development of new agricultural fertilizer has many functions to meet the growth needs of crops.
With the development of agriculture, the requirement of organic fertilizer production equipment is higher and higher. Chemical fertilizer should also meet the different needs of crops. Stable fertilizer conforms to the characteristics of agricultural production and is the main direction of fertilizer development in the future.
Although the production process of organic fertilizer equipment is complex, its production cost and risk are relatively small, and the selection range of raw materials is very wide. I plant to provide professional organic fertilizer production equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, according to the actual situation for the user planning fertilizer technology and site design.
SX equipment factory designed and manufactured a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is used to granulate various organic matters after fermentation. Before granulation, raw materials are not dried and crushed, and spherical particles can be directly batch processed to save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulator is an important equipment for organic fertilizer production. According to the added raw materials, special organic fertilizer granules suitable for oil palm, wheat, banana and other crops can be produced. If the granular organic fertilizer produced is not good, it will directly affect the texture and effect of organic fertilizer.
What details should be paid attention to when the organic fertilizer is produced by the organic fertilizer granulator?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator should be equipped with two powder bins for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
2. Before the organic fertilizer raw material enters the organic fertilizer granulator, an efficient iron removal device must be placed to protect the granulator from other impurities in the raw material.
3. The granulator of organic fertilizer should be placed on the cooler, and the crusher should be placed under the cooler
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed and put into the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the preservation of the environment to avoid the influence of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of fertilizer granulator. These technologies not only save a small amount of power input, effectively reduce the cost, but also improve the efficiency of the task, improve the speed, and achieve satisfactory results.
Chemical fertilizer is one of the material bases of agricultural production. There are many kinds of fertilizers. Various fertilizers play different roles in the growth and development of crops.
The chemical fertilizer containing two or more nutrients has the advantages of high nutrient content, small amount and good physical properties. It plays an important role in balancing fertilization, improving fertilizer utilization rate and promoting high and stable yield of crops. NPK fertilizer production line is industrialized to produce compound fertilizer granules suitable for different crops.
Humic acid fertilizer
The main raw materials of fertilizer are peat, lignite and weathered coal, which are treated by acid and alkali, and a small amount of inorganic fertilizer. It is rich in lactic acid and a certain amount of nutrients.
It refers to the combination of specific microorganisms and nutrients, which can provide, maintain or improve plant nutrition. SX organic fertilizer production machine can produce special commodity organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, improve the yield and quality of agricultural products.
Bio organic fertilizer
It refers to a kind of fertilizer which has the function of microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. It is mainly composed of specific functional microorganisms and organic materials mainly for automatic plant residue, harmless and decomposition treatment. Organic fertilizer granulator processes rotten compost into organic fertilizer granules.
Bio organic fertilizer 1. Improve the soil organic fertilizer;
Provide all kinds of nutrients and stimulants for crops to promote and control the growth of crops;
Improving the ability of resistance to stress and disease resistance and reducing the disease index of continuous cropping crops can greatly alleviate the obstacles of continuous planting.
Bulk mixed fertilizer
A compound fertilizer by mixing several granular single fertilizer or compound fertilizer proportions. Comprehensive nutrition, high concentration, strong pertinence, BB fertilizer machine is simple. The formula of mixed fertilizer is flexible and can be changed according to different conditions of crop nutrition, soil fertility and yield level.
So in order to better let farmers choose high-quality fertilizer, let machine manufacturers introduce how to buy compound fertilizer.
1. Choose products produced by regular manufacturers
Due to the regular factory has a complete NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer production technology is very advanced, the production of products and even granules, nutrition balance, stable quality. In addition, according to the soil nutrient status and crop characteristics, experts have developed the product formula through long-term experiments. The formula is reasonable, targeted, rich in nutrition, sufficient in content and safe to use.
2. Reasonable selection of compound fertilizer according to local soil conditions
Fertilizer is divided into acid and alkali, soil is also divided into alkaline. For example, in saline alkali soil, we should choose nitrogen acid compound fertilizer (ammonium nitrate), which can not only supply the nutrients needed by crops, but also reduce the alkalinity of soil. At the same time, the adverse effects on crops are avoided.
3. The ratio of input and output must be calculated when selecting compound fertilizer
In order to select compound fertilizer, the ratio of input and output must be calculated and the compound fertilizer should be selected at a reasonable price. As the key problem of increasing agricultural production and income is to reduce agricultural costs, it is very important to choose fertilizers with good quality and reasonable price, otherwise there will be no return.
At present, rotary drum granulator and disc fertilizer granulator are mostly used in compound fertilizer production line, which has large investment and high cost. Under the cooperation of Agricultural Research Institute, our factory has developed a new generation of organic fertilizer granulator, compound fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator and double roller granulator. The equipment has the characteristics of low investment, high efficiency, superior performance and easy to use.
1. Urea is a nitrogen fertilizer variety with the highest nitrogen content (n = 46%). In recent years, the actual effect of fertilization shows that urea is a kind of fertilizer with low utilization rate. Due to the large amount and low utilization rate of urea, the nitrogen loss caused by urea and the negative impact on the atmosphere and water environment are also large.
2. The reason for the low utilization rate of urea in agriculture is determined by the weak agricultural chemical properties of urea. The agrochemical properties of urea in soil are similar to that of ammonium bicarbonate. Soil cannot be absorbed and stored until it is absorbed and stored. At the same time of ammoniation, soil alkalization in micro area was also accompanied, which led to the increase of ammonia volatilization. The nitrogen content of urea is higher than that of ammonium bicarbonate, so the total volatile content of urea is higher than that of ammonium bicarbonate.
Material composition and processing technology of urea coating solution
The coating solution is a jelly composed of organic and inorganic substances. In addition to organic substances such as formic acid, a little salt forms of potassium (k), magnesium (mg), manganese (MN) and zinc (Zn) are added. Iron (FE), iron (b) and other nutrients. The coating solution is yellowish green with specific gravity of 1.17 ~ 1.18 and pH of 3 ~ 4.
Coating urea processing technology
Urea coating process is to use the coating solution and urea particle surface has a certain affinity, a small amount of solution evenly sprayed on the urea surface, and a small amount of penetration into the urea particles, the amount of coating solution per kg of urea is only 6-10 kg. With the help of hot drying and curing of urea, the coating solution can form a very thin film on the surface of urea particles after dry solid oxidation, which can be processed at one time.
We not only provide equipment related to urea coating production process, but also fertilizer granulator, NPK fertilizer granulator, extrusion granulator, rotary granulator, flat die granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, etc. Details go here.
In cement, pulverized coal, chemical fertilizer and other industrial production fields, the granulation of powder or small non cohesive materials cannot be separated from the disc granulator.
Disc granulator has an irreplaceable role. Its rationality and advanced nature make it not only popular in fertilizer industry, but also talent shows itself in similar granulator equipment, and its application field is broader.
Structure of Pan fertilizer granulator
The structure of disc granulator is mainly composed of main body, main reducer, motor and transmission part.
Compared with the traditional equipment, the disc granulator is more scientific and unified, and can complete its own granulation work. High strength glass fiber, integrated arc design structure and three discharge outlets are designed to meet the needs of large-scale or large-scale granulation and ensure high granulation rate.
These structural optimizations improve the performance of the pan granulator to a new height, with the characteristics of uniform particle size, stable operation, weight and height reduction, which is convenient for operators to use.
The machine only needs a few people to complete all the work, effectively reduces the labor intensity, has strong flexibility, is suitable for NPK fertilizer production line, and can meet the needs of large material granulation.
Chemical fertilizer has a rapid action and exists in various forms such as liquid and particle. Fertilizer is water-soluble, and plants can absorb nutrients immediately. Although this provides a quick nutrition and fast greening, it will never last. Only organic fertilizer can keep plants growing.
Chemical fertilizer can promote plant growth, but it has little effect on stimulating soil life, improving soil texture and improving long-term soil fertility. They can go into the water, but quick results come at a cost, too much use can burn your lawn and crops.
Organic fertilizer is great for plants and soil. If used properly, it will not burn or damage plants. Organic fertilizer stimulates soil microorganism and improves soil structure. Soil microorganisms play an important role in transforming organic fertilizers into soluble nutrients that can be absorbed by plants. Organic fertilizers usually provide secondary and micronutrient requirements, but not in synthetic fertilizers.
The content of N, P and K in organic fertilizer is lower than that in chemical fertilizer, but it can prolong soil fertility. Therefore, the effect of organic fertilizer on plants is usually more subtle. It may take a while to see the results, but the payoff is that plants take a long time to get nutrients and the soil maintains its fertility.
After fermentation treatment, the organic waste is treated by crusher, organic fertilizer granulator and drum dryer to become organic fertilizer.
With the continuous development of science and technology, pure chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer are difficult to fully meet the actual growth requirements of different soil crops. Therefore, it is necessary for chemical fertilizer plants to use fertilizer granulator to produce various types of organic fertilizer compound fertilizer to improve soil quality, reduce environmental pollution and improve fertilizer efficiency. Detailed info on organic fertilizer production process, welcome go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The content of soil organic matter is closely related to soil fertility. Although organic matter only accounts for a small part of the total soil, it plays an important role in maintaining soil fertility. The manufacturer of organic fertilizer production equipment introduced six functions of organic matter to maintain soil fertility.
1. Provide nutrition for plants
Soil organic matter contains a large number of plant nutrient elements, such as N, P, K, CA, Mg, Sn, Fe and other important elements, as well as some trace elements. Soil organic matter releases a large amount of nutrients through the mineralization process to provide nutrients for plant growth; humus synthesizes humus and preserves nutrients; humus releases nutrients again through mineralization process, so as to ensure the nutritional requirements of the whole plant growth process.
2. Promote plants to absorb other nutrients
In the process of decomposition and transformation of soil organic matter, the organic acid and thermal acid produced by the decomposition and transformation of soil organic matter have a certain solubility to the mineral part of the soil, which can promote the mineral differentiation and is conducive to the availability of some nutrients. Some metal ions combined with organic acids can be retained in soil solution without causing precipitation and affecting its availability.
3. Promote plant growth and development
Soil organic matter, especially polyphenol functional group, can enhance the plant respiration process, improve the permeability of cell membrane, promote the rapid introduction of nutrients into plants, and promote the growth of plant roots. Soil organic matter also contains vitamin B1, B2, propionic acid, nicotinic acid, hormones, IAA (+) – Non-Ethylene diacetate), antibiotics (streptomycin, penicillin), etc., which can promote plant growth and enhance disease resistance.
4. Improve soil physical properties
Organic matter has many functions in improving soil physical properties. The most important and direct function of improving soil structure is to improve soil structure, promote the formation of aggregate structure, increase soil looseness, and improve soil air and water permeability. Humus is the main cement of soil aggregate. Hu mu in the soil rarely exists in free state. Most humus and mineral soil particles combine with each other. Through the mechanism of functional group and hydrogen bond, the organic-inorganic complex is formed by wrapping the surface of mineral soil particles in the form of adhesive film. The distribution of agglomerates is reasonable, the stability of large, small holes and water is strong, and the structure is good. In arid areas, organic matter can reduce the expansion and contraction of soil by increasing soil viscosity, and prevent the emergence of large cracks when the soil is dry.
5. Provide energy for soil organisms
Without soil microbes, there would be no biochemical processes in the soil. The number, quantity and activity of soil microorganisms increased with the increase of organic matter content, and had a significant positive correlation. The mineralization rate of soil organic matter is low, and it will not stimulate microorganisms such as fresh plant residues rapidly, but provide energy for microorganisms continuously and stably. Therefore, the soil rich in organic matter has stable and long-term fertility, which is not easy to cause excessive plant growth and fertilization.
6. Activate phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients
Generally speaking, phosphorus in soil pool does not exist in the state of rapid action, but in the state of slow action and slow action, so the availability of phosphorus in soil is low; soil organic matter has the characteristics of reaction with insoluble phosphorus, which can improve the solubility of phosphorus, improve the availability of phosphorus in soil and the utilization rate of phosphorus fertilizer.
Organic matter plays an important role in soil. Organic matter is processed into balls by organic fertilizer granulator, which is widely used in farmland to maintain soil fertility. There has been a great increase in crop yield.
Benefits of organic fertilizer equipment processing granular fertilizer
Organic fertilizer has the functions of water storage, water saving, water reducing, evaporation reducing and drought reducing. It can reduce the application of chemical fertilizer, reduce the damage of saline alkali, regulate the soil, activate the activity of soil microorganisms, overcome soil hardening, and improve soil permeability.
Organic fertilizer mainly comes from crop straw, chicken manure, cow manure, pig manure and garden pruning waste. These raw materials are rich in a large number of beneficial substances, processed by organic fertilizer production equipment, and converted into treasures. On the market, organic fertilizers are usually made into solid particles and then sold.
What are the advantages of using organic fertilizer equipment to process granular fertilizer?
Advantages of organic fertilizer equipment in processing granular fertilizer
1. It is more convenient to apply granular fertilizer. Some organic fertilizers are light in proportion and easy to be dispersed by the wind when applied in the field, and become particles for easy application.
2. In the process of organic fertilizer granulating, some inorganic components can be added into the fertilizer to improve the fertilizer efficiency. If inorganic components are added to powdered organic fertilizer, it is easy to absorb water and aggregate. Granular fertilizer avoids this trouble.
3. Raw materials must be low in water to get powdery fertilizer, and compost must be crushed. The main limiting factor in the production of organic fertilizer is that the water can not be removed and needs to be dried. The granulation process of fertilizer can produce high temperature without drying. It just needs cooling, which is very convenient.
However, if we do not carry out scientific treatment, there are still some disadvantages, such as inconvenient transportation, unsanitary, low utilization rate of chemical fertilizer. The granulator of organic fertilizer solves the problem of using agricultural waste and improves the efficiency of agricultural production.
With the development of economy, the suitable raw materials of organic fertilizer are gradually expanded, and the demand for granular organic fertilizer equipment is increasing. We provide organic fertilizer granulator, pan fertilizer granulator and flat model granulator to solve different fertilizer granulation problems.
Powdery organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer without granulation and drying, which occupies the absolute main market share. Compared with granular bio organic fertilizer, powdery organic fertilizer has the advantages of less investment, lower production cost, less nutrient loss in the process of processing, lower price and less ecological pollution, which is generally accepted by the plantations and fruit and vegetable bases.
However, the powdered organic fertilizer has not been treated by disc granulator equipment, and its shape is not beautiful enough, so it is not suitable for machine seeding and application.
Equipment for powder organic fertilizer production
The production of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple. The main production machine has the following five parts: organic fertilizer steering machine, forklift, distributor, pulverizer and screening machine (drum cutter or vibrating screen machine).
How to configure a powder fertilizer production line?
It is necessary to connect equipment and equipment with belt conveyor to form a complete organic fertilizer production line
1. The belt conveyor above the crusher is connected with the screened raw materials.
2. The belt conveyor above the screening machine is connected with fermentation raw materials.
3. The belt conveyor under the sieve machine connects and screens the finished products, and sends the finished products to the processing site for weighing and packaging.
4. The warehouse needs a conveyor for loading.
Organic fertilizer is rich in resources, including not only manure, straw, green manure, soil fertilizer, fertilizer, but also cake fertilizer, sea fertilizer and biogas. The results showed that the combined application of organic and inorganic fertilizers could promote the recycling of soil nutrients, increase crop yield, improve the quality of agricultural products, accelerate the harmless utilization of organic wastes and resource utilization, which is the fundamental guarantee of sustainable agricultural development. The industrial fertilizer production line also processes organic fertilizer and NPK fertilizer in proportion. So, how should organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer be used together?
Organic fertilizer / inorganic fertilizer
1. Fertilize less frequently. Nitrate nitrogen and ammonium nitrogen in the compound fertilizer will absorb part of the heat in the process of dissolving, which will affect the ground temperature and adversely affect the growth of crop roots. However, the normal growth of crops still needs adequate nutrient supply. Therefore, the compound fertilizer should be applied less in winter, and should be applied in the morning when the weather is good.
2. Inorganic fertilizer should be combined with pure biological fertilizer (no nitrogen, no phosphorus, no potassium). Long term use of chemical fertilizer will gradually consume the organic matter in the soil, resulting in the reduction of the number of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, the decrease of enzyme content, and the destruction of colloid, resulting in soil compaction, acidification and salinization. NPK fertilizer and organic biological fertilizer can improve soil, make sand reunite, loosen clay, inhibit pathogenic bacteria, restore soil micro ecological environment, improve soil permeability, improve water retention and fertilizer capacity. The pan granulator is used in chemical fertilizer plants to process organic and inorganic fertilizers to improve fertilizer efficiency.
3. Fertilizer should be suitable. For leafy vegetables and other vegetables, due to the fast growth, high nitrogen demand and low phosphorus demand, the compound fertilizer with high nitrogen content and low phosphorus content should be selected; for fruit melon, the potassium demand is more, the phosphorus demand is less, the compound fertilizer with high potassium and low phosphorus can be selected; For the next vegetable seedling, due to the large demand of phosphorus at seedling stage, the compound fertilizer with higher phosphorus content can be used as basic fertilizer, and the compound fertilizer with higher phosphorus content can be applied after planting slow seedlings.
The manufacturer of fertilizer granulation machine suggested that the fertilizer should be applied scientifically. According to the above principles, organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer should be used together to increase agricultural income.
Fertilizer machine knowledge, you should know how to produce fertilizer
Organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer are two common fertilizers in the market. Their processing technology is different, the fertilizer effect is also different. Organic fertilizer mainly uses artificial fermentation fertilizer as raw material, compound fertilizer is the granular fertilizer of NPK fertilizer. To produce fertilizer, you should know the following common sense.
Organic fertilizer consists of fresh chicken and pig manure, without any chemical components. However, the digestibility of chickens and pigs is poor and only 25% of nutrients are consumed. The other 75% nutrients in the feed are discharged together with feces, making the finished product contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, egg white material and other components. The production equipment of chicken manure organic fertilizer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also contributes to the environmental protection project of human beings.
Drum screen machine, batching system, LP series chain crusher, mixer, drum screen machine, cage crusher, NPK fertilizer granulator, double roll granulator, drum sand machine, high humidity material dryer, cooler, packaging machine.
Compared with the compound fertilizer machine, the organic fertilizer production equipment has fermentation composting transfer machine and semi wet material grinding machine.
Composition of organic fertilizer production equipment
The trough turntable is a kind of fermentation and composting equipment which is widely used at present. It includes walking fermentation tank body, walking track, electric take-off device, turning and dumping part and turning tank device (also known as transfer vehicle, mainly used for multi tank use). The turning parts are driven by advanced rollers, which can be lifted or not lifted. Lifting type, turning depth should not exceed 1.3m. The bearing seat of the turning device is fixed on the turning frame, and the two main shafts are fixed on the bearing pedestal. Each spindle is welded. A plurality of turning shafts are arranged at a certain distance and staggered at a certain angle. Each turning pile stack plate is welded on the shaft. The stacking device is connected to the walking device by pins.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizers on the market now. How to choose organic fertilizer scientifically and reasonably? If you want to buy high quality organic fertilizer, you should combine the following principles.
Top Three Ways to Choose Quality Processed Organic Fertilizer Products
First: What’s the organic fertilizer composed of?
1. Organic fertilizer must be decomposed completely before application. Like regular and qualified company products, all products adopt the most advanced organic fertilizer decomposition technology. Through the long-term fermentation of fermentation bacteria, bacteria can be completely killed and completely decomposed.
High quality organic fertilizer should contain a variety of beneficial microorganisms, which can continuously release nutrient elements and plant growth hormone needed by plant growth. High organic matter content can increase soil unity and particle structure, and improve soil fertility, moisture and heat preservation ability. The results show that the effect of fertilizer is long, the nutrition is released evenly and the effective period is long. Improve the micro ecological environment of crop roots and promote root growth.
Organic fertilizer can regulate the soil, fertilize the soil and improve the quality of crops. Fertilizers are targeted, and if the soil lacks any elements, special fertilizers will be applied and the results will be quick.
However, long-term use of chemical fertilizer will cause environmental pollution. The nitrate content in groundwater increased rapidly and the water body was eutrophicated. In addition, the excessive use of chemical fertilizer in farmland not only increases the input cost, but also leads to the crazy growth of crops. The nutrient supply of fertilizer to crop straw is not conducive to crop growth.
A large amount of chemical fertilizer will lead to soil compaction and the death of a large number of soil microorganisms.
The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer is conducive to give full play to the role of organic fertilizer, maximize crop yield and quality, and improve economic benefits. The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer has the following advantages.
1. Improve the efficiency of soil and fertilizer. When organic fertilizer is mixed with chemical fertilizer, it can absorb organic fertilizer, reduce loss and improve overall fertilizer efficiency.
2. The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer can reduce the side effects of chemical fertilizer, increase the buffer capacity of soil and prevent acidification. Calcium superphosphate in chemical fertilizer contains too much free acid, which will affect seed germination and seedling production. After adding organic fertilizer, the free acid can be neutralized and the harm to seeds can be reduced.
3. Mixed organic fertilizer can increase crop nutrition. Organic fertilizer has comprehensive nutrients, long-term fertilizer efficiency and multiple organic matter, which can improve soil organic matter content and physical and chemical properties.
4. Adding chemical nitrogen fertilizer to organic fertilizer can avoid the effect of early nitrogen deficiency on crop growth.
Compound biological fertilizer can be used in many fields, such as food, economy, fruits and vegetables.
1. Compound fertilizer can be used as basic fertilizer and top loading fertilizer. A compound biological fertilizer of 1-2 kg per mu is mixed with agricultural fertilizer, fertilizer or fine soil, and then applied to ditches, holes or spray.
2. Trenching and hole application of compound biological fertilizer. The young trees were fed in a circular ditch, 200 g compound bio fertilizer per tree, and 500-1000 g compound biological fertilizer for each tree, which could be mixed with fertilizer or soil.
3. The root was soaked and irrigated with compound biological fertilizer. Add 1-2kg compound biological fertilizer per mu, add 3-4 times of water, soak in the root during the process of crop transplantation, or irrigate the root after transplanting.
4. Mix the compound biological fertilizer into the seed soil. Each square meter of sown soil is mixed with 200-300 grams of compound biological fertilizer before sowing.
5. Adding compound biological fertilizer to potted garden plants. For flower lawn, 10-15 g / kg potted soil can be used as surface fertilizer or basic fertilizer.
6. According to different crops, 1-2kg compound biological fertilizer is mixed with chemical fertilizer per mu, then diluted with appropriate amount of water, and then irrigated with water.
7. Spray compound biological fertilizer on the leaves. Leaf spray should be done at about 500 times dilution or according to the instructions.
1. Compound biological fertilizer should not be mixed with fungicides and herbicides, and the interval of each application must be more than 7 days.
2. It applies compound biological fertilizer after rain or irrigation, shake it before application, and use it immediately after it is ready.
3. The compound biological fertilizer should be stored in a cool and dry place instead of directly on the ground.
Recovery and utilization of exfoliated organic fertilizer
Urban landscape greening produces a lot of defoaming every day. Exfoliation is a good organic fertilizer material with low price. The nutrient content in the leaves is quite high. Application of fallen leaves as organic fertilizer can improve soil, increase soil organic matter content, improve soil additive conditions, improve soil fertilizer and water-saving capacity, and regulate soil pH.
According to the determination, apple leaves contain 3% – 6%, 0.2% – 0.3% phosphorus, 2% potassium and many trace elements; pear leaves contain 2% – 2.2% nitrogen, 0.1% – 0.25% phosphorus and 1.2% – 2.6% potassium. After the whole fruit stage, the nitrogen content in the leaves of the whole tribe in each mu pear orchard was equivalent to 98 kg ammonium bicarbonate, 12 kg super phosphate and 20 kg potassium carbonate.
These organic fertilizers are rich in organic matter and can be used to grow flowers, grass and vegetables. Stacking fallen leaves on tree roots can also improve soil poverty. If all the tribal leaves of the tree are used as organic fertilizer, then the tree does not need additional fertilizer.
According to the actual content of raw materials, adding appropriate amount of high nitrogen material, adjusting C / N ratio and microbial agent, accelerated the composting process. The recycling of exfoliated organic fertilizer reduces the amount of chemical fertilizer applied, improves the quality of green soil, and realizes the recycling of garden material metabolism.
Urban landscape greening produces a lot of defoaming every day. Exfoliation is a good organic fertilizer material with low price. The nutrient content in the leaves is quite high. Application of fallen leaves as organic fertilizer can improve soil, increase soil organic matter content, improve soil additive conditions, improve soil fertilizer and water-saving capacity, and regulate soil pH.
According to the determination, apple leaves contain 3% – 6%, 0.2% – 0.3% phosphorus, 2% potassium and many trace elements; pear leaves contain 2% – 2.2% nitrogen, 0.1% – 0.25% phosphorus and 1.2% – 2.6% potassium. After the whole fruit stage, the nitrogen content in the leaves of the whole tribe in each mu pear orchard was equivalent to 98 kg ammonium bicarbonate, 12 kg super phosphate and 20 kg potassium carbonate. These organic fertilizers are rich in organic matter and can be used to grow flowers, grass and vegetables. Stacking fallen leaves on tree roots can also improve soil poverty. If all the tribal leaves of the tree are used as organic fertilizer, then the tree does not need additional fertilizer.
Exfoliating organic fertilizer
The nutrients in the leaves are easily converted into organic fertilizer by composting, which is harmless to plant growth and alkalinity. There were significant differences in nutrient content and C / N ratio among different plants. According to the actual content of raw materials, adding appropriate amount of high nitrogen material, adjusting C / N ratio and microbial agent, accelerated the composting process. The recycling of exfoliated organic fertilizer reduces the amount of chemical fertilizer applied, improves the quality of green soil, and realizes the recycling of garden material metabolism.
Beneficial microorganisms in bio organic fertilizers can propagate in large quantities in soil, form dominant populations, occupy root sites, resist or inhibit the growth and reproduction of other harmful microorganisms (such as pathogenic microorganisms), so as to reduce their chances of infecting crop root layer. Functional bacteria can improve the soil fertility. For example, nitrogen fixing microorganisms can increase the nitrogen source in the soil.
Phosphorus dissolving and potassium dissolving microorganisms can decompose insoluble phosphorus and potassium in soil and make crops absorb and utilize them. Many microbial strains can produce beneficial metabolites, such as vitamins, amino acids, nucleic acids, formic acid, soybeans and other physiological active substances,