Our drum granulator adopts advanced technology and special design. The whole machine can be divided into five parts, granules drum, motor and reducer, ring gear and pinion, bracket part and drum belt. You can learn more from below.
1. Big drum. The shape is a large cylinder. Inside the granulator, we use rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining. We can customize the lining for you to prevent the raw material from corroding the cylinder.
2. Motor and reducer. They are important equipment for powering the rotary granulator. Motors and reducers have passed strict national tests.
3. Gears. Our ring gear is made of high-tech wear-resistant materials, which can ensure your long-term stable use of the rotary granulator.
4. Bracket parts. This is the structure supporting the whole rotary fertilizer granulator. We use solid medium carbon steel plates and channel steel welded together. In addition, considering the friction between the traction wheel fixed on the bracket and the drum belt, our factory specially selects high-quality, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to maximize the service life of the granulator.
5. Rolling belt. This is the medium connecting the various structures of the granulator to ensure the normal operation of the granulator.
The sharp rise in European natural gas prices has driven the urea market, which has led to a sharp rebound in urea prices. Due to rising production costs, nitrate in Europe also showed an upward trend, while ammonium sulfate continued to weaken.
The sudden European purchase surprised the urea market, reversing the 8% decline last week. The urea market is currently paying close attention to the upcoming urea bidding in India and the procurement in Brazil.
The Indian bidding is scheduled for mid July (it is said that this bidding will exceed 1million tons), and it is expected to be delivered by the end of August. The procurement in summer rainy season in Brazil is about a month later than that in previous years. It is expected that the procurement of urea will pick up, which will form a certain support for the price of urea.
With the arrival of the third quarter, the procurement speed in the southern hemisphere will accelerate, and the urea price may have reached the low point of this year. Buyers are concerned about the speed and level of urea price recovery.
Due to insufficient demand, ammonium sulfate continued to fall by 13%. Ammonium sulfate is now a cheaper nitrogen fertilizer than urea. Due to the rebound of urea, the value of sulfur in ammonium sulfate was ignored. As the price of urea rebounds again, the price of ammonium sulfate may begin to rise.
The gap between the two price categories in the secondary ammonium nitrate Market is widening – the price of ammonium nitrate in Russia is weakening again, while the price of ammonium nitrate from other sources such as urea is also rising.
As most buyers / consumers have sufficient inventory at present, the ammonia price has not changed. Although the price has not changed, the soaring natural gas price in the EU has led people to speculate that ammonia prices may start to rise.
In South Africa, the urea inventory in Durban port is reasonable, and the product supply is about 12000 RAND / ton. The slight strength of Rand will help alleviate the pain of rising urea prices. As the market continues to fluctuate, the seller will adjust the price every week, so it is recommended that the buyer be decisive and quickly lock the price after deciding to buy.
Although the prices of most benchmark plots remain unchanged, the phosphate Market is still facing price pressure. China’s phosphate exports continued to accelerate, while demand in most regions continued to be weak because buyers believed the price was too high.
The demand for spring phosphate fertilizer application in North America and Europe has disappeared, and manufacturers are now waiting for the southern hemisphere to start buying.
Buyers in the southern hemisphere are unwilling to overbought at the current price, so the buyer and the seller are currently stuck. Brazil’s price fell by $10-15 / ton, which is not a big drop and will not excite buyers. But it did signal that phosphate prices were under pressure. Unlike urea, Brazil’s phosphate ponds account for a high share of all Russian exports to Latin America.
The Asian market did not buy too many spot phosphates. Most of the current activities are related to the delivery of phosphate, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which are purchased by Asian countries through bidding. India’s subsidy program cannot enable private sector traders to benefit from phosphate imports. As a result, procurement in India is conducted only by state entities and in limited quantities.
Foskor, a phosphate producer in South Africa, has been operating well in recent months and continues to produce. The lack of phosphate inventory in the region means that all its products will be quickly transferred to buyers before the upcoming season.
At present, phosphate import goods at Beira port and Durban port have been booked, and the port inventory level is expected to gradually increase. Of course, large-scale berthing delay is still a worrying problem, and it is likely to become a key factor, that is, the rainy season from September to October is coming. At present, it is estimated that the delay of about 30 days will not only increase the import cost (the demurrage fee is about $40 / ton), but also increase the risk that growers will not get fertilizer in time.
Most potash benchmark positions were flat. Potassium prices in some Asian markets began to fall, and the overall outlook for potassium prices was weak.
With Brazil getting a lot of potash from Russia, it is difficult for potash prices to fall anywhere. Everyone’s question is “when” and “how much”. As the third quarter approaches, the demand in the southern hemisphere begins to slow down, and the sales of potash fertilizer will begin to pick up, which will slow down the rate of any price decline.
If the price does not decline in the next oneortwo months, rising demand should ensure that the price of potash fertilizer remains stable. The supply of potash fertilizer is still limited, and the balance between supply and demand will not soon turn to oversupply.
Crude oil prices fell by nearly $10 / barrel as concerns about the economic recession intensified. Rising interest rates in the United States led to declines in stock markets and commodities.
Brent crude oil fell from US $120 / barrel to US $111 / barrel, which fell due to the market’s increasing concern about the economic recession. The Fed’s interest rate hike curbed inflation, cooled the commodity market, and crude oil prices responded accordingly.
In terms of natural gas prices, TTF natural gas prices in Europe have risen to more than $40 /mmbtu, and are now slightly lower than $40. European gas prices are unlikely to ease in any way until the European gas supply situation is resolved in some way. The price of natural gas in the United States has fallen to $6.25 /mmbtu, which has relieved American natural gas consumers, including nitrogen producers.
As the extensive long-term selling continued, the corn price of Zhishang exchange in the United States continued to fall. The price of safex corn also fell with the rise of the dollar price, and the strength of Rand exacerbated the decline of local prices. For similar reasons, oilseeds also fell across the board.
The net income of fertilizer sellers and exporters increased due to the reduction of freight by a few dollars.
This machine is used for grain fields, fruits, vegetables and flowers. It is applicable to the technical transformation of organic fertilizer production line in new plant or original compound fertilizer plant.
Main performance characteristics of organic fertilizer flat mold granulator
The press roll of this machine adopts inclined wheel. The speed of both ends of the template is the same as that of the inner and outer ring of the template, there is no dislocation friction between the wheel and the mold, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the mold is prolonged.
This is the main difference from similar die equipment. At the same time, the technology adopted by organic fertilizer granulator is the most advanced technology today. The press rollers of the flat molding granulator are evenly arranged and run smoothly, eliminating the easy feeding of the ordinary flat molding roller.
The organic fertilizer flat mold granulator adopts the central pressure regulating structure to adapt to different materials and ensure the pressing effect. The pressing die of sawdust and corn straw needs a lot of pressure. Among the similar granulation equipment, the drum part is the core part of the whole equipment.
The use of high-quality alloy steel improves the service life of the drum of organic fertilizer granulator.
The bio organic fertilizer flat molding granulator is equipped with a suitable pelletizer on the basis of the fertilizer granulator, so that the cylindrical particles can form balls at one time without returning particles, with high granulation rate, good strength, beautiful and applicable. It is an ideal equipment for biological fertilizer granulation.
According to the situation of organic fertilizer production line or compound fertilizer production line, the disc speed should be controlled within a reasonable range to avoid the impact of disc speed on product particle size.
First startup and operation of disc fertilizer granulator
1. Before starting the disc granulator, increase the temperature for about 40 to 50 minutes. Raise the temperature to the extent that the motor V-belt can be pulled by hand; Continuously pull the motor V-belt eight to ten times in the normal working direction.
Then continue heating for about 10 minutes, and then start the machine, but continue heating, because normal production needs to continue heating; Adjust different temperatures according to different characteristics of plastics.
2. During the normal operation of the granulator, the temperature of the granulator shall be kept stable, neither high nor low. Keep the temperature near the pores until the head temperature is about 200 ℃.
3. Feed evenly and add enough. The feed speed shall be properly matched with the feed speed of the machine. Otherwise, the mass and output of particles will be affected.
4. During shutdown, the main engine shall be completely cut off. The head plug (with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.
In addition, special attention shall be paid to the inspection of the transmission part of the disc granulator, i.e. the transmission gear.
The rotation of the transmission gear is completed with the help of lubricating oil. Therefore, in the process of gear operation, regularly check its lubrication and add lubricating oil and grease to the gear appropriately to ensure good lubrication of the gear and make the operation of the granulator more stable and reliable.
In addition, our company also produces other fertilizer granulators, double roll extrusion granulators, drum granulators, conveyors, dryers, particle screening machines, packaging machines and other products. For more fertilizer equipment information, please contact us.
In the process of producing organic fertilizer, it is necessary to use a dumper for fermentation treatment, so that these materials can remove peculiar smell and harmful substances through the deodorization system. Therefore, the deodorization system of organic fertilizer production line is an essential detail.
Potassium is one of the three major elements of fertilizer. Potassium content in plants generally accounts for 0.2% ~ 4.1% of dry matter weight, second only to nitrogen. Potassium is involved in the activation of more than 60 enzyme systems, photosynthesis, assimilate transport, carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis during plant growth and development. In the fertilizer industry, potassium is often used as the main raw material and processed into special fertilizer products through NPK fertilizer granulator.
Main function of potassium fertilizer
1. Promote enzyme activation
Potassium fertilizer activating enzyme is one of the most important functions of potassium in plant growth. So. Potassium is closely related to many metabolic processes in plants, such as photosynthesis, respiration and the synthesis of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
2. Promote photosynthesis and transport of photosynthetic products
It can improve photosynthetic efficiency, adjust stomatal opening and closing, and control the inflow and outflow of carbon monoxide and water. It can promote the synthesis of carbohydrates and accelerate the flow of photosynthetic products.
3. Promote protein synthesis
No ₃ is a key component of protein synthesis, and its uptake and transport are closely related to the process of protein synthesis.
4. Enhance the stress resistance of plants
Potassium can reduce soluble amino acids and monosaccharides, increase cellulose and thicken cell wall; Potassium can produce osmotic pressure gradient in crop roots and enhance water absorption capacity; Potassium can close the stomata of crop leaves and prevent water loss during drought and water shortage. Therefore, potassium can enhance the disease resistance, cold resistance, drought resistance, lodging resistance and salt resistance of crops.
Harm of excessive application of potassium fertilizer
1. Excessive potassium application will not only waste valuable resources, but also reduce the absorption of cations such as calcium and magnesium by crops, resulting in “heart rot” of leafy vegetables and “bitter pox” of apples.
2. Excessive application of potassium fertilizer will cause soil environmental pollution and water pollution.
3. Excessive application of potassium fertilizer will weaken the production capacity of crops. Therefore, modern industry uses fertilizer production lines to mix NPK fertilizer in proportion. The proportion of each element in the formula is different according to different regions and fertilizer characteristics. The chemical fertilizer granulator makes different raw materials into granules to avoid the harm of chemical fertilizer raw materials.
With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
Any material applied to the soil or sprayed on the ground of crops, which can directly or indirectly supply nutrients to crops, increase crop yield, improve product quality or soil properties, and make the soil fertile, is called fertilizer. Fertilizers that directly provide essential nutrients for crops are called direct fertilizers, such as nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, trace element fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
Other fertilizers, mainly used to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, so as to improve the growth conditions of crops, are called indirect fertilizers, such as lime, gypsum and bacterial fertilizers. How to make your own fertilizer? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/
According to chemical composition, fertilizers can be divided into organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer. Today I will introduce the basic information of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural fertilizer which is used in rural areas, such as animal and plant residues or human and animal manure, and applied in situ or planted directly. It is also called farmyard manure.
What is chemical fertilizer? How to make chemical fertilizer by your own? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/ for more.
In a narrow sense, chemical fertilizer refers to chemical fertilizer; In a broad sense, chemical fertilizer refers to all inorganic fertilizers and slow effect fertilizers produced in industry. Therefore, some people only call nitrogen fertilizer, but it is not comprehensive to call chemical fertilizer. Fertilizer is the general term of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and compound fertilizer.
In chemical fertilizer, the fertilizer containing two or more main nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is called compound fertilizer. Therefore, NPK compound fertilizer is a kind of chemical fertilizer.
Our factory mainly produces organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production equipment, such as dumper, mixer, crusher, granulator, etc.
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.