The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.