Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
Bio fertilizer production line from SX Plants specially designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. In the production process of bio organic fertilizer, different types and series of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. What is the use of biological fertilizer? Share with you.
Bio organic fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer with the characteristics of environmental protection and high utilization rate. Generally, bio organic fertilizer not only contains a lot of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements, but also contains calcium, zinc, phosphorus and other trace elements. Magnesium, sulfur, iron, boron, and a large number of organic and humic acids, with fast, slow, balanced fertilizer supply and other characteristics. How to uses thess materials to make bio fertilizer, here is the detailed production process.
In the fertilizer manufacturing process, it is equipped with different types and series of fertilizer equipment. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, the first step is to use fermentation technology to ferment raw materials to kill bacteria in raw materials. When the fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher process raw materials, the fertilizer granulator is the main product in the fertilizer manufacturing process. These series of machines are also equipped with organic fertilizer production line to manufacture the organic fertilizer granulator. The production process of bio organic fertilizer is mainly from raw materials to semi-finished products. There are two main production processes, one is plane composting process, the other is trough aerobic fermentation process. Small scale pilot production in the laboratory also uses sealed box / tank fermentation.
Why so many people use organic manure waste?
1. In order to improve the soil fertility, the use of nitrogen fixing microbial fertilizer can increase the source of nitrogen in the soil; dissolved phosphorus and potassium microbial fertilizer can decompose insoluble phosphorus and potassium in the soil and convert them into phosphorus. Potassium can be absorbed and utilized by crops to improve the nutritional status of crops.
2. Microbial fertilizer can produce large-scale growth and reproduction in the roots of crops, which can inhibit or reduce the breeding opportunities of pathogenic microorganisms; due to the role of anti microbial, it can reduce crop diseases; for the large-scale growth of microorganisms, mycelium can increase water absorption and improve the drought resistance of crops.
4. Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and improve the quality of crops. The use of microbial fertilizers can improve the quality of agricultural products, such as protein, sugar, vitamins and so on. Some can reduce nitrate accumulation. In some cases, the improvement of quality is more beneficial than the increase of yield.
Using these automatic or semi-automatic fertilizer equipment to complete the production of bio organic fertilizer not only improves the work efficiency, but also improves the utilization rate of raw materials.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process
Things needing attention in applying bacterial fertilizer
Matters needing attention in applying bacterial fertilizer. Bacterial fertilizer, also known as biological fertilizer, does not contain nutrients needed for plant growth and development. It is a new type of pollution-free compound biological fertilizer developed through scientific formula and joint processing. There are many microorganisms in the soil, mainly through the life activities of microorganisms to improve the nutritional conditions of crops. Our company produces all the equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer.
Wrong ways to apply bio fertilizer
1. According to the local conditions, it is not suitable to apply biological bacteria fertilizer in the soil with high sulfur content and rusty paddy field, because sulfur can kill biological bacteria. For the rice field transferred by marsh, the bacterial fertilizer generally did not spread, and the spraying effect was obvious. Because of the bad temperature conditions, bacterial fertilizer is not suitable for high temperature, low temperature and drought farmland. The optimum temperature for bacterial fertilizer application is 25-37 ° C, and the effect is poor when the temperature is lower than 5 ° C or higher than 45 ° C. When the soil moisture content is between 60-70%, the effect of bacterial fertilizer is better. Roller granulation can be used to produce bacterial fertilizer. Bacterial fertilizers should not be mixed with fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, sulfur-containing fertilizers (such as potassium sulfate, etc.) and rice straw ash, because these drugs and fertilizers can easily kill biological bacteria. If you have to use the above medicine and fertilizer, you can apply bacterial fertilizer first, and then spray medicine and weeds after 48 hours. When using bacterial fertilizer for seed dressing, do not mix seeds with bacterial fertilizer, seeds with fungicides.
How to prevent the mixed use of bacterial fertilizer?
2. In addition, it is necessary to prevent the mixed use of bacterial fertilizer and immature farm manure. In the field of chemical fertilizer application for many years, the amount of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can not be greatly reduced when applying biological bacterial fertilizer. Due to the dependence of crops on chemical fertilizer, the use of biological bacterial fertilizer instead of nitrogen fertilizer makes crops unable to adapt. The replacement amount of bacterial fertilizer should be gradually increased to replace 30%, 40% and 60% of nitrogen fertilizer in two and three years respectively. Phosphorus and potassium fertilizer can only make up, not reduce. Biological fertilizer is not a quick acting fertilizer that changes with time. It is effective when applied 7-10 days before the critical period of crop nutrition and nutrient absorption period.
Our company produces the most comprehensive fertilizer manufacturing equipment and the most complete models.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer, and bio organic fertilizer is the leader. Biological fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer products not only contain high organic matter, but also contain microorganisms with specific functions. The microorganisms contained in bio organic fertilizer products should have certain fertilizer functions, such as improving soil fertility, producing and assisting crops to absorb nutrients, activating insoluble compounds in soil for absorption and utilization of crops, or producing various active substances, disease resistant and disease resistant substances.
Biological planting can stimulate and regulate crop growth, reduce or reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Biological fertilizer plant mainly includes fertilizer granulator, crusher, mixer, drum machine, etc. Compared with common organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer production technology content is higher.
In addition to adding microbial agents to promote the maturity and decomposition of organic materials in the decomposition process, so as to achieve the purpose of directional decomposition and deodorization, microorganisms with specific functions need to be added in the production of microorganisms to improve the effect of products.
Fertilizer manufacturers will remind you that biological fertilizer is different from ordinary organic fertilizer in the production process. In the biological fertilizer plant, there is no difference from the ordinary organic fertilizer production equipment. The only difference is how to protect functional bacteria, improve the survival rate of bacteria in the production process, so as to maximize the efficiency of fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer plant
The following five points should be paid attention to when processing biological fertilizer production plant
(1) When processing and producing fertilizer, the drying temperature should not exceed 80 ° C, otherwise the number of active bacteria in biological fertilizer will be affected.
（2） When storing and transporting biological fattening, it is necessary to avoid damp or rain;
(3) In the process of biological fattening, direct sunlight should be avoided.
(4) The physical, chemical and biological factors of soil must be taken into account when using biological fertilizer.
(5) Biological fertilizer cannot be used together with pesticide and physiological acid fertilizer.
Compared with common organic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer has more advantages in efficacy and mechanism. The continuous update of biological fertilizer production technology and granulation equipment also promotes the continuous improvement of new fertilizers, thus effectively improving the soil environment, improving soil fertility and reducing diseases and insect pests. The following is a brief introduction of the new fertilizer granulator.
In the production process of granular biological fertilizer, fertilizer granulator is one of the most important equipment. The quality and output of granulator are closely related to the reasonable selection of granulator. Since fertilizer is sold in granules, it needs a good appearance for easy use; the yield of fertilizer is directly related to the production cost. From the perspective of enterprises themselves, they naturally hope to get the maximum benefit with the lowest cost.
There are many kinds of granulation equipment of biological fertilizer applicator, from the traditional pan granulator and rotary drum granulator to the improved combined granulator of our company. Every renewal and development is to meet the requirements of new fertilizer development.
Various granulators are not only more and more suitable for materials, but also meet the granulation requirements of various materials, greatly improving the quality and output of particles. Our combined granulator (organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer granulator) is a combination of drum granulator and cascade granulator, which has higher production efficiency and lower material requirements.
Granulator for organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer
There are many kinds of granulation equipment in the production process of biological fertilizer agent. Customers can choose and purchase them according to their own granulation needs. Due to the different principle of each model, the production cost consumed is also very different. The price of fertilizer granulator ranges from thousands to tens of thousands of yuan. If you want to know more about each equipment, please contact us, we will provide you with the most satisfactory service and the most favorable price.