This machine is used for grain fields, fruits, vegetables and flowers. It is applicable to the technical transformation of organic fertilizer production line in new plant or original compound fertilizer plant.
Main performance characteristics of organic fertilizer flat mold granulator
The press roll of this machine adopts inclined wheel. The speed of both ends of the template is the same as that of the inner and outer ring of the template, there is no dislocation friction between the wheel and the mold, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the mold is prolonged.
This is the main difference from similar die equipment. At the same time, the technology adopted by organic fertilizer granulator is the most advanced technology today. The press rollers of the flat molding granulator are evenly arranged and run smoothly, eliminating the easy feeding of the ordinary flat molding roller.
The organic fertilizer flat mold granulator adopts the central pressure regulating structure to adapt to different materials and ensure the pressing effect. The pressing die of sawdust and corn straw needs a lot of pressure. Among the similar granulation equipment, the drum part is the core part of the whole equipment.
The use of high-quality alloy steel improves the service life of the drum of organic fertilizer granulator.
The bio organic fertilizer flat molding granulator is equipped with a suitable pelletizer on the basis of the fertilizer granulator, so that the cylindrical particles can form balls at one time without returning particles, with high granulation rate, good strength, beautiful and applicable. It is an ideal equipment for biological fertilizer granulation.
According to the situation of organic fertilizer production line or compound fertilizer production line, the disc speed should be controlled within a reasonable range to avoid the impact of disc speed on product particle size.
First startup and operation of disc fertilizer granulator
1. Before starting the disc granulator, increase the temperature for about 40 to 50 minutes. Raise the temperature to the extent that the motor V-belt can be pulled by hand; Continuously pull the motor V-belt eight to ten times in the normal working direction.
Then continue heating for about 10 minutes, and then start the machine, but continue heating, because normal production needs to continue heating; Adjust different temperatures according to different characteristics of plastics.
2. During the normal operation of the granulator, the temperature of the granulator shall be kept stable, neither high nor low. Keep the temperature near the pores until the head temperature is about 200 ℃.
3. Feed evenly and add enough. The feed speed shall be properly matched with the feed speed of the machine. Otherwise, the mass and output of particles will be affected.
4. During shutdown, the main engine shall be completely cut off. The head plug (with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.
In addition, special attention shall be paid to the inspection of the transmission part of the disc granulator, i.e. the transmission gear.
The rotation of the transmission gear is completed with the help of lubricating oil. Therefore, in the process of gear operation, regularly check its lubrication and add lubricating oil and grease to the gear appropriately to ensure good lubrication of the gear and make the operation of the granulator more stable and reliable.
In addition, our company also produces other fertilizer granulators, double roll extrusion granulators, drum granulators, conveyors, dryers, particle screening machines, packaging machines and other products. For more fertilizer equipment information, please contact us.
The package of ordinary qualified slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer shall indicate the nutrient type and content of controlled-release fertilizer, and the initial and cumulative nutrient release rate shall be indicated in the font or back of the package. The initial release rates of slow-release fertilizer and controlled-release fertilizer were 15% and 12%, and the cumulative release rates were 80% and 75%, respectively. If the index in the label is different from the test value, there is a quality problem.
2. Check the particles
At present, many factories make colorful fertilizer particles, but do not think that colorful particles are slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer.
In order to cater to this superficial understanding of farmers, many fake factories will make fertilizer particles into different colors by adding chemical pigments and pretend to sell these fertilizers.
Buyers should look for regular manufacturers to prevent being deceived. Generally speaking, there is a complete thin and stripable layer on the surface of the coated slow-release and controlled-release fertilizer. If it is difficult to peel off, it can be removed with a knife. However, if the particles are seriously damaged or the coating is incomplete, we regard it as inferior fertilizer.
3. Test the solubility.
Unlike instant fertilizers, slow-release particles do not immediately melt in water. Some coated slow-release and controlled-release fertilizers will expand after moisture absorption, and the release will be accelerated after adding hot water, but it is still slower than ordinary fertilizers. After cooling to normal temperature, pinch fertilizer as much as possible.
If most of it is soft, it is controlled-release fertilizer. If it is not soft or pinched, it is not a controlled release fertilizer.
With the improvement of living standards, people’s demand for machinery and equipment is increasing, and their dependence on machinery is also gradually increasing, which brings pressure to the development of organic fertilizer production equipment.
In the process of fertilizer production, in order to ensure the safety and operation of the production line, operators need to strictly require themselves to operate the equipment correctly. So how should we operate correctly in the operation of organic fertilizer production line? SX company, a large fertilizer equipment manufacturer, provides you with suggestions.
Requirements for safe operation of organic fertilizer production line
2. As workers operating organic fertilizer equipment, they should first standardize their working attitude. Because correct operation is closely related to everyone’s safety, we must not be careless in the operation process, otherwise the materials may be damaged and personal safety may be endangered.
3. Organic fertilizer equipment shall be placed in a reasonable position, and attention shall be paid to ventilation and ground wire. When it is found that it cannot be operated, the workshop production shall be stopped immediately, and the problems shall be found out and handled.
4. Clean the machine in time after using the equipment, especially NPK fertilizer granulator. Regular maintenance of equipment appearance and smooth parts can ensure production and quality, and then bring economic benefits to the company.
5. The complete set of organic fertilizer production equipment shall be installed on the horizontal concrete foundation, especially the large equipment such as drum granulator, drum dryer and cooler shall be fixed with anchor bolts.
Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal plane during installation. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment. No load commissioning shall be carried out after passing the inspection, and production can be carried out only after the commissioning is normal. More detailed process, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
In addition to the disc granulator, the fertilizer granulator is mainly suitable for the production of large-scale compound fertilizer. The investment of relevant equipment is large, the construction time is long, the energy consumption is high, the production cost is high, and there are certain environmental pollution problems.
The extrusion granulation plant for producing multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer has the advantages of small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, less construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has a certain popularization and application value in small compound fertilizer equipment production enterprises.
Extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line is to extrude materials by external force. The granulation process does not need steam, which can save boiler construction investment and coal production cost. The compound fertilizer production line does not introduce water and has no drying process in the whole production process, which eliminates the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line equipment, and can be dried with fuel and drying equipment.
Therefore, the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today’s energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production line, hot blast stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials in the production process. Burning coal in hot blast stove will produce a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas and pollute the atmosphere.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) in the production process, with great operation flexibility and flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has high pelletizing rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return and less caking in the production process, which has good economic benefits.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
The technical content of biological fertilizer project is high. In addition to the biological agents that promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter in the maturation process, in order to achieve targeted maturation and deodorization, microbial products with specific functions need to be added to enhance the effect of the products.
At present, bio organic fertilizer is included in the category of microbial fertilizer in China, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer production enterprises registered with the Ministry of agriculture is basically engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, tank stacked fermentation is mostly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as flat stacked fermentation and fermentor fermentation.
In the process of fermentation and maturation, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of curing agent are the production process. The key is that the application of fungicide directly affects the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials. The ripening material basically achieves the harmlessness of the product and is also conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. In terms of post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, and some are granulated by rotary drum fertilizer granulator or roller granulator. Granular products prevail over powdered products. The disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade not only improve the commerciality of the product, but also increase the production cost of the enterprise, which has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
3. The utilization of strains and microbial strains is the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are generally two links related to the utilization of microorganisms:
First, add decomposition bactericide to promote material decomposition and decompose and deodorize in the decomposition process. It is mainly composed of complex strains.
Common strains include photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, actinomycetes, Penicillium, wood fungi, etc; Second, the functional bacteria added after material decomposition, generally nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing bacteria, silicate bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., play a specific role as fertilizer in the product.
Therefore, the selection and use of microbial strains for the production of bio organic fertilizer is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we accelerate the decomposition and maturity of materials, Ensure the application effect of the product.
4. Ignite the hot air oven to preheat the dryer and start the dryer at the same time. Do not rotate the cylinder to prevent the cylinder from bending.
5. According to the preheating condition, the wet material is gradually added into the drying cylinder, and the feeding amount is gradually increased according to the moisture content of the discharged material.
6. The preheating of the dryer needs a process, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process. Sudden fire is prohibited. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion and damage.
7. Fuel combustion value, thermal insulation quality of each part, moisture content of wet material and uniformity of feeding amount affect dry product quality and fuel consumption. Therefore, it is an effective way to improve economic benefits to make each part reach the state as much as possible.
8. In the working state, the roller frame shall be filled with cooling water.
9. All lubricating parts shall be filled in time.
10. During shutdown, the hot blast stove shall be closed first, and the drying cylinder shall continue to rotate until it is cooled to close to the outside temperature.
Any material applied to the soil or sprayed on the ground of crops, which can directly or indirectly supply nutrients to crops, increase crop yield, improve product quality or soil properties, and make the soil fertile, is called fertilizer. Fertilizers that directly provide essential nutrients for crops are called direct fertilizers, such as nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, trace element fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
Other fertilizers, mainly used to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, so as to improve the growth conditions of crops, are called indirect fertilizers, such as lime, gypsum and bacterial fertilizers. How to make your own fertilizer? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/
According to chemical composition, fertilizers can be divided into organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer. Today I will introduce the basic information of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer is a kind of natural fertilizer which is used in rural areas, such as animal and plant residues or human and animal manure, and applied in situ or planted directly. It is also called farmyard manure.
What is chemical fertilizer? How to make chemical fertilizer by your own? Go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/compound-fertilizer-production-line/ for more.
In a narrow sense, chemical fertilizer refers to chemical fertilizer; In a broad sense, chemical fertilizer refers to all inorganic fertilizers and slow effect fertilizers produced in industry. Therefore, some people only call nitrogen fertilizer, but it is not comprehensive to call chemical fertilizer. Fertilizer is the general term of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and compound fertilizer.
In chemical fertilizer, the fertilizer containing two or more main nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is called compound fertilizer. Therefore, NPK compound fertilizer is a kind of chemical fertilizer.
Our factory mainly produces organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production equipment, such as dumper, mixer, crusher, granulator, etc.
1. Before transplanting, plant according to the standard, the aperture (top) is 13-15cm, 10-12cm, mix the fertilizer used in the whole growth period, evenly apply it to the bottom of the fertilizing hole, dig the pool for 8 times, fertilize – 10cm in front of the hole, transplant cabbage seedlings, and cover the soil with fertilizer by the way.
The distance between root planting and hole fertilization is always 8-10cm, which is easy to absorb and will not cause seedling burning.
2. After transplanting or 15-20 days after transplanting, a fertilizing hole with a depth of 13-15cm and a diameter of 10-12cm was dug in the center of every 4 plants. During the whole growth period, all the chemical fertilizers were mixed evenly and then applied to the bottom of each fertilizing hole, and the soil was immediately covered.
Cabbage in the preparation, the whole growth period of fertilizer should be fully mixed, evenly spread on the cultivated land, through repeated rake, fertilizer soil fully mixed, to achieve the whole surface soil fertilizer mixed, the preparation and transplanting.
Now, let me introduce the drum granulator.
Working principle of drum granulator:
The working principle of this series of drum granulator is: the main motor drives the belt and pulley, which are driven to the transmission shaft through the reducer, and work together through the open shaft installed on the gear and the large gear teeth fixed on the body.
The material is fed from the feeding end through the cylinder. Through the function of the internal structure of the cylinder, the particles are made and finally come out through the air outlet. With the continuous entry of materials, the continuous rotation of granulator, in order to achieve mass production.
This machine is the main machine of NPK fertilizer production line.
Advantages of NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials are widely used
2. The spheroidization rate is high and the survival rate of biological bacteria is high.
3. The process is short
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
1. In the solid granulation process of rotary drum granulator, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride and other single base fertilizers are used as raw materials and mixed in a certain proportion (mainly determined by the local market demand and soil test results)).
3. The material is sent to the drum granulator by belt conveyor, and agglomerates to form particles through a series of humidification and heating processes.
4. The particles here are only semi-finished products. They need further treatment, including drying, screening, cooling and packaging. After all these steps, high quality compound fertilizer products can be obtained.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer granules production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
1. High granulation rate, drum granulator can adjust speed and control granulation.
2. Using solid granulation method, raw materials are easy to obtain and processing is relatively simple.
3. Liquid and steam injection is easy, and pipes and frames are provided.
4. Low investment, low production cost and high return.
5. The drum granulator uses the corrosion-resistant rubber engineering plastic as the lining to better protect the material from drum damage.
6. The particles produced belong to the secondary processing of base fertilizer, so there is almost no environmental pollution problem.
7. High quality steel and gear, stable operation, low noise.
8. Equipped with armrest shovel to help clean the roller.
In the production of NPK fertilizer, fertilizer plants usually carry out secondary granulation. The application of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer not only controlled the balanced supply of nutrients, but also controlled the stable release of nutrients.
How can it balance fertilization?
It can balance fertilization in the horizontal and vertical directions of nutrients, and improve the utilization rate of nutrients. Granular fertilizer treated by rotary granulator is better than inorganic fertilizer in comprehensive utilization of nutrients.
Rotary drum granulation
In the design of the internal structure of the drum granulator, the function of various internal scrapers is to keep a certain thickness of material on the inner surface of the drum, to make the material layer uniform, and to facilitate the normal rolling and turnover of the material.
Material in the drum
The material in the drum. Steel drums are lined with thermally expandable metal. Rubber baffles and linings, as well as external shock absorbers, are used to prevent accumulation during the drum granulation process. Stable material quantity and uniform liquid phase distribution in rotary drum granulator are the key to produce qualified granules.
Bio organic fertilizer granulator is also a kind of organic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer granulator has more advantages for fertilizer plants production. So how does biofertilizer production work? How to use bio organic fertilizer particles?
Bio Fertilizer Production VS Organic Fertilizer Producing
Compared with organic fertilizer granulator, the production of biological fertilizer is not complicated, but the key factor is the seed selection of fertilizer granulator. Generally speaking, flat mold granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator are always used in the production of bio organic iron granulator. In addition to the fertilizer granulator designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer for bio fertilizer production, the bio organic fertilizer production line is also designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator.
Application technology of bio organic fertilizer
So, what is the application technology of bio organic fertilizer in the production of fertilizer granulator? In order to take advantage of the advantages of Biofertilizer granulator, fertilizer should be used in the appropriate environment. Generally speaking, in the long-term dry weather environment, the application of bio organic compound fertilizer should not be mandatory, but moderate after rain.
And then appropriate amount of fertilizer. The organic matter and other nutrients of bio organic compound fertilizer are different in the production standards of various enterprises. When applying fertilizer, we need to see the nutrient content of fertilizer formula, but also look at the soil texture and fertility to determine the amount of application. Finally, hybrid application.
Bio organic compound fertilizer has general and special uses. In order to reflect the quick and long-term effect, it should be mixed with quick acting fertilizer, especially high content compound fertilizer.
New technology with continuous development
Fertilizer manufacturing process is a new technology with continuous development. It is a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer besides biological fertilizer production. It also designs other fertilizer manufacturing processes, such as NPK fertilizer production, organic fertilizer manufacturing process BB fertilizer production line, etc.
Well, if you have any questions about fertilizer machine or bio fertilizer production, you can leave us a message. We will provide professional advice in the process of fertilizer machine or fertilizer production.
At the beginning of the development of organic fertilizer, the product was powdery. Powder fertilizer is easy to cause separation, incomplete control, poor fluidity, difficult to achieve mechanized fertilization, easy to form dust and loss in the application process.
Ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer
One of the ways to solve the problem of powder fertilizer is to realize the granulation of fertilizer. What are the nutrient leakage characteristics of granular organic fertilizer and powdery organic fertilizer in submerged soil? Detailed info on organic fertilizer granulation process and avaiable machines to use, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
The results showed that after the fertilizer was applied to the flooded soil, the slow release performance of organic fertilizer was improved to a certain extent after granulation treatment of nitrate nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus in the soil leakage liquid; there were some differences in nutrient dissolution and leakage between granular fertilizer and powdery fertilizer, and the leakage loss of nitrate nitrogen and inorganic phosphorus could be significantly reduced by applying granular fertilizer.
How to turn organic powder into fertilizer granules?
From this point of view, the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer is to process raw materials into granules. Compared with powder, the particle market is broader and the price is more favorable. But for investors, whether they choose powder organic fertilizer equipment or granular organic fertilizer equipment, they must draw a conclusion according to their own specific situation.
How to choose a quality machine for quality powder organic fertilizer granulation?
The first thing to consider is personal financial strength. After all, the sx granular organic fertilizer production line needs to add more equipment, such as double roll granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat mold granulator, disc granulator and sand blower. Different granulating equipment is selected according to the process.
How to use fertilizer granulator to make fertilizer granules?
The large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. It has the characteristics of large immersion conveyor, compact structure and less land occupation. It is an ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment for large immersion conveyor and vertical lifting materials.
The main uses of large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process are as follows:
1. Special conveyor belt is required for conveying materials with special requirements, such as high temperature materials containing acid, alkali, oil substance or organic solvent.
How to use it?
2. Within the dip angle range of belt conveyor
3. Corrugated wing conveyor belt is a general continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It uses a conveyor belt with corrugated wings and diaphragms. Therefore, it is especially suitable for large dip angle transportation.
Where can you use it?
4. The machine can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship and other industries. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials with bulk density of 0.5-2.5t/m3 in the humidity range of – 15 ° C to + 40 ° C.
Dry granulation is a low-cost fertilizer processing technology, not wet manufacturing. In the manufacture of NPK fertilizer, the dry powder particles are directly rolled into the other one, leading to the formation of chemicals.
How to make npk granules?
This method is used in the environment that requires humidity and temperature control granulation, so it can not only produce NPK fertilizer, but also granulation in this way. Dry manufacturing is a kind of powder fusion method, which is used in pharmaceutical industry and chemical fertilizer process to improve the fluidity of powder by increasing particle size.
The roller granulator provides a powerful dry manufacturing process to produce particles with excellent fluidity. It is found that the fertilizer prepared by this method has good uniformity, compactness and low brittleness. The use of this method helps to reduce the physical and chemical limitations used to overcome materials.
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Non drying fertilizer granulation technology is mainly used for products with low water content. Generally, moisture content below 10% is a critical value. (some materials can reach 16%, for example, some contain only crystal water). Some organic fertilizer manufacturing processes have low water content, no need to dry, and save energy.
Most of the particles produced by dry granulation are irregular particles (such as ordinary particle size potassium fertilizer), and their shape is similar to the shape of small gravel. The double roller granulator can produce all kinds of high, medium and low concentration NPK compound fertilizer and organic-inorganic compound fertilizer granulation, which meets the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection.
Fertilizer granulation technology without drying extruder
The dry powder extruder consists of five parts: frame, head, pressure reducer, motor and crusher. It has the advantages of simple structure, high stability, convenient operation and maintenance, and strong adaptability of raw materials.
Granulation differentiation in organic fertilizer manufacturing process
With the continuous progress of science and technology, the competition of market economy is becoming increasingly fierce. For the organic fertilizer machinery industry, this is both an opportunity and a challenge.
In this competitive environment, the differentiation of organic fertilizer manufacturing process has become a major factor in the market structure. In other words, whether the equipment can meet the processing and manufacturing of different fertilizers affects the market of fertilizer machines. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to the difference of equipment.
Manufacturing technology of organic fertilizer
For the organic fertilizer equipment industry, in such a competitive environment, NPK fertilizer granulator has become an important part of the enterprise market structure. The scope of market control depends on the success of the differentiation of fertilizer granulation equipment. Therefore, the differentiation of fertilizer production process is very important.
Bio organic fertilizer is a kind of total nutrient element which can improve soil and harden soil by using improved fertilizer. Organic fertilizer can improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve the retention capacity of soil moisture and fertilizer.
In bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms enter the soil and form symbiotic relationship with soil microorganisms. It can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, transform them into beneficial bacteria, interact and promote each other, play a synergistic role in the population, promote the decomposition and transformation of organic matter, and promote and regulate the growth of fruit trees.