The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
What is the specific process configuration of organic fertilizer production line? The process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is also very important. The selection of organic fertilizer equipment is related to the production and process of organic fertilizer production enterprises and the production process of organic fertilizer. Raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer.
The raw materials of organic fertilizer are mainly manure or sludge. In the early stage of organic fertilizer equipment, auxiliary materials including straw, bacterial residue, humic acid, etc. can be used to remove water by using organic fertilizer to dehydrate livestock manure economically. Then, organic materials for fermentation of bacteria were added. After drying, crushing, mixing and other fertilizer manufacturing processes, the raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion.
For example, the basic process of using organic fertilizer equipment in the production of organic fertilizer is to dehydrate, dry, ferment, crush, stir, granulation, cool and pack the manure. Generally, we need to configure a series of organic fertilizer equipment, such as organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer pulverizer, etc. , organic fertilizer mixer, etc. The series of granulating equipment such as roller type granulator, disc granulator and rotary drum granulator can be used. After granulation, it is cooled and dried with an organic fertilizer cooler and then packaged.
The whole somp[ost fertilizer production line is basically such a process. Most of the required organic fertilizer equipment is an automatic combination. This combination method improves the production efficiency of organic fertilizer and simplifies the production process of organic fertilizer.
More other fertilizer equipment can be used in different types of fertilizer manufacturing processes, and they can also be used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to make compound fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, using various kinds of series fertilizer equipment to complete the production process will not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also save more time to complete the fertilizer production process. Get to know the complete solutions, go https://compostturnermachine.com/complete-granule-production-line-solutions/
1. After the second fermentation to produce organic fertilizer according to the above steps, pile up the organic fertilizer for the second time for fermentation, and then reduce the temperature to 40 ℃ for about 15-20 days. When making organic fertilizer, we also need to use fermentation composting machine in the organic fertilizer production line. Bacterial agents with the functions of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control were evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer in proportion of 1:500.
2. The standard of bio organic fertilizer can be reached within 7 days after adding functional bacteria and fermented organic fertilizer to the compost.
3. Screening and storing the fermented bio organic fertilizer.
4. After pelleting, the functional pure biological organic fertilizer will be pelleted successfully. According to the different raw materials, we choose granulator, disc granulator and roller granulator, which can also be used in the production process of NPK fertilizer to produce NPK and compound fertilizer.
5. The moisture content of the granules made only by drying, cooling and packaging is relatively high, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to less than 20% of the standard of organic fertilizer. When choosing dryer, bio organic fertilizer should be chosen. At low temperature (below 80 ℃), dry organic fertilizer particles should be packaged directly after cooling in cooler.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
Raw materials for NPK fertilizer production: raw materials include urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium, chloride, etc., which are provided in a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: evenly mixing the prepared raw materials to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer particles. In the production of NPK fertilizer granulator, roller granulator can be used to complete the fertilizer production process.
And series fertilizer equipment can also be used in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology is a kind of organic fertilizer produced by harmless treatment of specific functional microorganisms and mainly from animal and plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) and fermentation equipment.
Organic materials. It is a kind of fertilizer with the function of both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer produced by biological organic fertilizer production line equipment contains a variety of nutrients, nutrient balance, and fertilizer use time is long. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, and is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.
Bio organic fertilizer production line technology. Organic fertilizer granulator equipment can be used as a stirring toothed granulator. By using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force, the resulting aerodynamic force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can enter the machine continuously to realize the mixing process, granulation, spheroidization and densification, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation.
Pay attention to the use of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment:
1. It is forbidden to put iron, stone, wood and other sundries into the machine to avoid damaging the equipment. During granulation, it is forbidden for the pressing roller and the template to contact idling.
2. If the particles are cracked or compressed insufficiently, the coarse fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%.
3. When pelleting occurs, if there is no pelleting or organic fertilizer is not discharged, the template should be replaced, and some fiber materials can be added to restart pelleting.
4. Check the belt tightness frequently. If the transmission leaks oil, replace the oil seal in time.
Due to the integrity of various nutrients in organic fertilizer, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free natural substances, it provides the necessary conditions for the production of high-yield green food. Organic fertilizer contains many kinds of sugars. The use of organic fertilizer will increase the kinds of sugars in the soil. For carbohydrates, with the release of a large amount of energy in the process of organic matter degradation, the growth, development and reproduction of soil microorganisms have energy. More info on bio fertilizer production, go here.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
The production of organic fertilizer or bio fertilizer granulating machine can use fertilizer manufacturing technology, and a complete fertilizer production line is designed to produce pelletizer, and different types of fertilizer machines are equipped in the process of fertilizer manufacturing.
The so-called bio organic fertilizer production line is actually the ordinary organic fertilizer production line. The main reason for the difference between biology and common organisms is that in the process of production, the production line of bio organic fertilizer increases the link of adding microbial agents, which leads to the final production of organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The production line is organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to better explain the difference between the two production lines, let us first understand the difference between the production process of organic fertilizer and the production process of biological organic fertilizer.
Flow flow of organic fertilizer production line:
The basic process of the production line is as follows: the use of fermentation compost dumper to collect raw materials, and then stack and ferment raw materials can save more time. Next, the raw materials are crushed by the fertilizer pulverizer, and then screened by the screening machine. Raw material, then premixed. Next, the granulator is made by a fertilizer granulator. After granulation, the granulator is treated with a dryer and a cooling machine. Finally, the screening machine is used to screen and pack the high quality fertilizer.
Process flow of bio fertilizer production line:
In the process of bio organic fertilizer production line, raw materials shall be collected first, then bio fermentation with organic fertilizer starter shall be used to complete fermentation of semi-finished organic fertilizer products, then premixes shall be crushed and then pelletized, and then the granulator shall be dried and cooled by the fertilizer dryer dryer and cooling machine. Finally, the second screen and the pelletizer are packed.
From the above two kinds of organic fertilizer production, we can see that fermentation is the first and most important link of organic fertilizer production, because the final use effect of the organic fertilizer is in this link.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.
1. Prevent nutrient loss caused by gas volatilization
Compost fermentation is the first step of organic fertilizer manufacturing machinery. In the process of decomposition, the internal nitrogen will be converted into ammonia, resulting in volatilization loss. Therefore, it must be covered tightly with undamaged plastic film during decomposition. And the accumulation of decomposition time should not be too long, and should be used as soon as possible after decomposition.
2. Prevent nutrient loss caused by chemical reaction
Ordinary manure and plant ash cannot be mixed. Plant ash contains a lot of potassium carbonate, pH value is alkaline, feces and plant ash mixed, acid and alkali neutralization, nutrient loss. Therefore, manure and plant ash should be stored separately in the process of stacking production. Plant ash should not be poured into organic fertilizer, and should also be prevented from being drenched by rain.
3. Prevent nutrient loss through water leakage
In order to make rice husk, sheep dung, duck dung and cow dung easier to decompose, the fertilizer is watered in the production of organic fertilizer, but usually due to the lack of anti leakage measures under it, the nutrients are lost due to water leakage. Therefore, whether it is decomposed in the sewage pit or on the flat ground, a layer of plastic film must be placed under it to prevent the leakage of nutrients with the water. In addition, a proper amount of water must be sprayed.
Biological fertilizer production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, it is designed and equipped with different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator. The production line is designed for the production of bio organic fertilizer. What needs to be used in chemical fertilizer production?
Bio organic fertilizer production technology and bio organic fertilizer production technology content is higher. In the ripening process, in addition to adding biological agents to promote the maturation and decomposition of organic matter, it also achieves the goal of directional ripening and deodorization. The product also needs to add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of the product.
1. The production process of bio organic fertilizer enterprises registered by the Ministry of agriculture is mainly the production of microbial fertilizer. In the production process of fermented fertilizer, the stacking fermentation method is mainly used, and there are other fermentation methods, such as plate fermentation method. Stacking fermentation, fermentor fermentation and sealed storehouse fermentation are also used in the production. The adjustment of nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of temperature and the use of curing agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of bacterial reagents has a direct impact on the fermentation cycle and the maturity of materials.
After the material is mature, the product is basically harmless, which is also conducive to the survival of functional bacteria in the post-treatment process.
In the post-processing of fermentation materials, most enterprises add functional bacteria to mix and shape. The dosage form of the product is mainly composed of dust, but also in the form of ball or extrusion granulation. The granule product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low cost. Grade powder products, improve the processability of products, but also improve the production cost of enterprises, have a certain impact on the survival of the effect of bacterial ring.
2. The types and uses of microbial strains are the core of bio organic fertilizer products. In the production process, there are usually two links related to the utilization of microorganisms: the first is to add mature bacterial agents which can promote the decomposition of materials. It is mainly composed of photosynthetic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, Penicillium, trichomonas and other complex bacteria, followed by adding functional bacteria after the material is mature.
Including high nitrogen bacteria, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, pseudomonas, actinomycetes, etc., therefore, for the production of bio organic fertilizer, the selection and use of microbial strains is a core technology. Only by mastering this key technology can we speed up our development. Decomposition and maturity of materials to ensure the application effect of products.
3. Sales and application: because the production cost of bio organic fertilizer is higher than that of ordinary organic fertilizer, it is mainly used for vegetables, fruits, Chinese herbal medicine and other high value-added economic crops, and has achieved good results.
Bio organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of agricultural products, but there are still some difficulties in production and marketing. This is because high-quality agricultural products have not yet encountered high difficulties.
In recent years, bio organic fertilizer has been widely used in some ecological degradation areas and green organic agricultural product bases, which is the main development direction of bio organic fertilizer in the future. With the improvement of people’s consumption level, the production and application of bio organic fertilizer will become the mainstream.
As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer who has been producing fertilizer machines and designing fertilizer production lines for many years, we can design different types of fertilizer production lines, such as organic fertilizer production line, for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. The design of the fertilizer production line has many advantages, such as improving the work efficiency and simplifying the production process in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Organic fertilizer production equipment can deal with environmental pollution and use renewable resources to turn waste into wealth. The technology of organic fertilizer production line has been gradually popularized, with decomposition clinker and chemical fertilizer as the main raw materials, mainly decomposition clinker, supplemented by chemical fertilizer, and then gradually reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer, add decomposition clinker, improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer.
How to produce high quality and high efficiency organic fertilizer through organic fertilizer production equipment?
1. If there are not enough effective bacteria in the organic fertilizer production line, we can’t talk about biological bacteria fertilizer. Our molding and drying systems ensure the number of live bacteria. Therefore, the materials used in the production of organic fertilizer must be completely fermented and decomposed.
2. In the process of organic fertilizer production, the key factor is to master the water content. Too dry will make it difficult for organic fertilizer to play a role in actual production and prolong the action time. Too wet is not good for preservation and use. At the same time, water index and dryness will affect the survival period of bacteria. Our molding and drying systems ensure an appropriate moisture index.
3. Raw material formula. Good formula can ensure the number of effective bacteria and provide more nutrition for crop growth. NPK fertilizer granulator mixes different materials into solid particles to ensure comprehensive fertilizer efficiency. Of course, our molding and drying system is to ensure that the formula of these raw materials will not be destroyed or changed due to production and processing.
It has become an urgent need and the only way to develop modern agriculture by using modern high-tech technology, to treat organic wastes such as crop straw, human and animal manure by using microorganisms, to treat them by using drum granulator and to produce commercial organic fertilizer.
1. Without adding any wetting agent, the material is compressed by the pressure of roller granulator to ensure the purity of raw material.
2. The compound fertilizer production line for npk granulation has the advantages of short process, low energy consumption and high yield.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
4. The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the proportion of products.
5. Flexible operation, suitable for a variety of raw materials, high output, low energy consumption, and can adjust the size of extrusion pressure by adjusting the hydraulic pressure.
The compound fertilizer production line is equipped with double roll granulator, which has the advantages of short process flow, low energy consumption and large output. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the bulk density of products. It is flexible in operation and can be used in a wide range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
In the production of NPK fertilizer, fertilizer plants usually carry out secondary granulation. The application of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer not only controlled the balanced supply of nutrients, but also controlled the stable release of nutrients.
How can it balance fertilization?
It can balance fertilization in the horizontal and vertical directions of nutrients, and improve the utilization rate of nutrients. Granular fertilizer treated by rotary granulator is better than inorganic fertilizer in comprehensive utilization of nutrients.
Rotary drum granulation
In the design of the internal structure of the drum granulator, the function of various internal scrapers is to keep a certain thickness of material on the inner surface of the drum, to make the material layer uniform, and to facilitate the normal rolling and turnover of the material.
Material in the drum
The material in the drum. Steel drums are lined with thermally expandable metal. Rubber baffles and linings, as well as external shock absorbers, are used to prevent accumulation during the drum granulation process. Stable material quantity and uniform liquid phase distribution in rotary drum granulator are the key to produce qualified granules.
Different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used to produce different types of fertilizer granulators. For example, an organic fertilizer manufacturing process designed to produce an organic fertilizer granulator. However, which fertilizer machines are included in the series?
In the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, it mainly includes fertilizer mixer, fertilizer crusher and fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer production of organic fertilizer can be divided into fermentation, mixing and granulation. Parts use different fertilizer machine types.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, the first thing is to use the fermentation composter to ferment the raw materials, and then use the horizontal mixer to mix the raw materials. To mix the raw materials, the raw materials need to be crushed first. The utility model uses a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is a fertilizer granulator used for producing organic fertilizer granulator and is made into an organic fertilizer granulator.
In the production of organic fertilizer granulator, attention should be paid to the use of raw materials. Due to the requirement of moisture and temperature for organic fertilizer granulator, we need to use drum dryer and cooler to dry the water of fertilizer granulator after granulation.
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
Complete Sets of Machines for NPK Plant in Algeria
NPK fertilizer manufacturing process: raw material composition → mixing and mixing → crushing and agglomeration → particle → primary screening → particle drying → particle cooling → secondary screening → coating finished product granules → quantitative packaging of finished products.
Info on raw materials processing
1. Ingredients of raw materials: raw materials should be provided in a certain proportion;
2. Mixing evenly: the prepared raw materials are evenly mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer effect content of the whole fertilizer particles. Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is used for mixing;
3. Compound comminution: raw materials which are evenly mixed and stirred are crushed into blocks to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crusher is mainly used for;
NPK Granulation Plant
Further disposal on cusrhed materials
4. Material granulation: evenly stirred and crushed materials are sent to the granulator for granulation by belt conveyor (rotary drum granulator, roller extrusion granulator, disc maker, etc.) can be used. This step is an important link in the production process of compound fertilizer; the fertilizer granulator used in the production process of compound fertilizer is a kind of drum granulation. Choose different types of granulators for your NPK fertilzer granulation applications, welcome go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Further processed granulted npk products
5. – stage screening: the semi-finished products are preliminarily screened, and the unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and mixing links for reprocessing. Generally, roller screening machine is used;
6. Particle drying: the particles screened by the first level are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture content of the particles, so as to increase the strength of the particles and promote the preservation of the particles. Generally speaking, rotary dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: after drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to gather. After cooling, they are easy to bag, store and transport.
8. Two stage particle classification: grading cooling particles, crushing and regrinding unqualified particles, screening unqualified products through two-stage roller screening machine; we are a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 20 years of production and sales experience. Our fertilizer manufacturing equipment is the best, the delivery is the fastest and the cheapest.
Last step package
9. Finished particle package: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Envelope machines are usually used for envelopes.
10. Quantitative packaging of finished particles: the coated particles are sent to the silo for temporary storage by belt conveyor, and then sealed with automatic quantitative packaging bags such as electronic quantitative packaging scale and sewing machine, and placed in a ventilated place for storage, so as to realize full automation.
Ten links of compound fertilizer production process are connected by belt conveyor to ensure the automation and stable operation of the whole compound fertilizer production line. The equipment required for the production of biological fertilizer can be arranged according to the customer’s time and operational fertilizer equipment. Want to know more details info on npk fertilizer production, welcom go to https://fertilizerplantdesigner.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/
The large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. It has the characteristics of large immersion conveyor, compact structure and less land occupation. It is an ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment for large immersion conveyor and vertical lifting materials.
The main uses of large angle inclined conveyor used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process are as follows:
1. Special conveyor belt is required for conveying materials with special requirements, such as high temperature materials containing acid, alkali, oil substance or organic solvent.
How to use it?
2. Within the dip angle range of belt conveyor
3. Corrugated wing conveyor belt is a general continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. It uses a conveyor belt with corrugated wings and diaphragms. Therefore, it is especially suitable for large dip angle transportation.
Where can you use it?
4. The machine can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship and other industries. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials with bulk density of 0.5-2.5t/m3 in the humidity range of – 15 ° C to + 40 ° C.
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Biological organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator can make organic fertilizer from rice straw, rice husk, manure and other wastes. It is an important granulation equipment for processing agricultural waste into organic fertilizer. Burning a large number of rice straw causes serious pollution to the environment and affects people’s health. In addition, the effect of straw burning on soil fertility was very low. Processing straw into organic fertilizer with high nutrient content not only avoids environmental pollution, but also has high return, high product quality and low production cost. It is of great theoretical and practical significance to develop biomass fuel and reduce environmental pollution.
Working principle of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Under certain pressure and temperature, the bio organic fertilizer powder is compressed into cylindrical fertilizer by rotary drum granulator. The granulator uses extrusion force and friction force to compact sawdust and straw under high pressure and high temperature in the process of roller and drum movement. The material enters between the drum and the roller. The rotary drum is driven by a motor through a current reducer to rotate and extrude the die hole, and finally form the granular material. The main parts of rotary drum granulator are granulation roller and rotary drum. There are two kinds of granulator in our factory: single mode and ring mould.
Characteristics of rotary drum granulator for bio organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer granulator has the advantages of low consumption, simple structure and convenient operation.
The rotary granulator has many functions and can be used in one machine. It can not only produce organic fertilizer, but also can be used for pellet processing such as feed.
3 organic fertilizer rotary drum granulator has small volume, small power and large output. It can be customized according to the user’s output.
4 rotary drum organic fertilizer production line can save drying and cooling treatment and save cost.
Application range of rotary drum granulator
Rotary drum granulator can be used for organic fertilizer granulation, such as organic fertilizer sludge, straw, peat, etc.
Cake, vegetable cake, sesame cake and peanut cake were used as the main raw materials.
The rotary drum granulator can use corn, beans, rice straw, chicken manure as raw materials for feed and mixed feed. More info on the rotary drum granulator welcome to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/rotary-drum-granulator/
Reducing and reusing is really possible with organic gardening. But organic fertilizer plays an important role. Because the fruits, vegetables and gardens are harvested from the soil. You need to maintain soil nutrients for your fruits and vegetables and crops.
Time to use organic fertilizer
Most garden soils contain the most basic necessities. But it may not be enough. More is needed to fully develop.
When nutrition is needed for crop growth
Brass, potatoes and some other plants are more demanding – compost or dry manure is essential – poultry manure particles and buttons continuous planting season
Organic fertilizers are very useful because supplements see particles of poultry manure again
Lawns, shrubs, hedges, trees… Garden compost and manure is still a great supplier – find more lawn and shrub fertilizer here.
When growing on thin fertile soil
Work in manure – continue to use organic fertilizer to make compost of better quality, and plant cloves and beans as green fertilizer digs. Check out the organic base fertilizer and decarbonized rock dust link here.
Some products cannot use organic fertilizer. You must consider the following:
Where does organic fertilizer come from? For example, are algae threatened by commercial development? Will mining calcified seaweed destroy marine life? Does your fish fat come from fish waste?
Do manufacturers use important resources or are they involved in pollution? For example, burning carbon from natural gas used to produce chemical nitrogen,
How can you do this? Transporting large amounts of fresh manure?
Is it excessive or wasteful? The use of urea has attracted many supporters, but they are all considered bad for organic gardening, are soil structural microorganisms destroyed?
Roller granulator is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. Drying and normal temperature process are not used in production. After molding, the powder material with water content less than 15% is compressed into pieces. After comminution, granulation and screening, the flake material becomes the granular material meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by a process without drying and normal temperature, forming a primary. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Production technology of compound fertilizer with roller granulator
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. In the process of conveying, it is transported to the disc feeder to remove iron from the material;
3. The material in the disc feeder enters the fertilizer granulator evenly, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and extrude into a thin plate. The thin plate is broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; after screening, the fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage
The shape and size of the ball on the drum skin can be selected in a wide range according to the needs of users. The spherical shape includes pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, ball shape, walnut shape, flat spherical shape and square strip shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.
Organic fertilizer equipment is a popular mechanical equipment in chemical fertilizer processing market. With the rapid development of science and technology, the transformation and renewal of organic fertilizer production equipment is also very rapid.
What kind of organic fertilizer pelletizer is suitable for? Bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator is a new generation granulation equipment designed on the basis of absorbing, digesting and utilizing the advanced granulator principle at home and abroad. Through repeated experiments and development, the problems of high temperature sterilization and drying of chemical fertilizer have been overcome.
The new type of organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, high temperature resistance, bacteria resistance, smooth particles and so on. Because the organic fertilizer particles are easy to loose and not easy to form balls, the moisture content of the particles is low and dry.
Organic fertilizer granulator is used to ferment various organic materials. In order to break the traditional granulation process of organic materials, the raw materials before granulation do not need to be dried and ground, and the treatment of spherical particles can save a lot of energy.
SX fertilizer equipment company specializes in the production of fertilizer granulator, new environmental protection and energy saving drum dryer, BB fertilizer equipment, double roller granulator and mold, fertilizer granulation equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, metering and packaging equipment, automatic granulation system, dry powder granulator, biological organic fertilizer equipment, organic compound fertilizer equipment, disc granulator, drum granulator, urea crusher Electronic belt, etc. It is suitable for NPK compound fertilizer, organic inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
In the process of cocoa bean processing, there are a lot of wastes, such as bean shell, seed coat, seed embryo and so on. These wastes are treated and have certain use value. Cocoa waste is mainly bean shell, which contains more protein and fiber, and can be used as feed or organic fertilizer.
Bode shell is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Because the cocoa tree needs more potassium and the content of potassium carbonate in the bean shell is high, the bean shell is very suitable for the production of organic fertilizer raw materials.
Cocoa seed coating is also suitable for use as organic fertilizer. Fertilizer made from seed coating can reduce the viscosity of the soil and play the role of humus and humus. Seed coat is not easy to decompose. In the fermentation of organic fertilizer, seed coating needs to be pretreated, crushed into small pieces, and then composted for fermentation.
The production of organic fertilizer from cocoa waste can be divided into two stages: composting fermentation and organic fertilizer production equipment processing.
Fermentation composting of cocoa waste
The weight of bean shell accounts for a large part of the weight of cocoa fruit itself. After the cocoa beans are removed, the shells are usually discarded in situ. Pod shells are of great value. Therefore, the proximity principle should be adopted in the selection of organic fertilizer production site to facilitate the fermentation of raw materials.
Cocoa processing waste (bean shell, seed coat) is put into fermentation tank, and animal manure such as chicken manure, pig manure and cow manure are all added with regulating raw materials. After high temperature fermentation, harmful bacteria are killed.
Processing cocoa compost with organic fertilizer production equipment
Fermentation compost is produced into fertilizer products by the industrial processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The basic fertilizer equipment for cocoa composting processing includes fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler and packaging machine. Different fertilizer products can be produced by different processing technologies.
The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, but its effective nutrient content is low and the fertilizer efficiency is slow. Biological fertilizer can enhance soil fertility, stress resistance and disease resistance, but the biological fertilizer itself does not contain nutrients.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of chemical fertilizer, traditional organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer. Zhengzhou SX chemical fertilizer plant has developed a new type of compound biological fertilizer, which has the functions of biological bacteria activating soil and transforming soil nutrients. We also designed the production method of biological fertilizer.
Benefits of applying biological fertilizer
Biological fertilizer has the characteristics of organic fertilization, soil improvement and rapid effect of inorganic nutrients, which can improve crop quality.
2. Biological fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of nitrogen, organic matter, soluble phosphorus and soluble potassium in soil, increase the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, and enhance the function of disease resistance, drought resistance and metabolism of crops.
3. Biological fertilizer has a positive effect on increasing crop yield, improving crop quality and increasing agricultural economic income.
Production technology of pellet bio fertilizer
Due to the advantages of powder fertilizer, such as convenient agglomeration, uneven volume, unfavorable mechanized application, inconvenient transportation and storage, and serious use of biological fertilizer, granulation of biological fertilizer is an urgent need in actual production. The pan type fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the production of biological fertilizer.
Production of biological fertilizer with Pan fertilizer granulator
The effects of production formula, grinding fineness and water content of powdered fertilizer on granulation effect of compound biological fertilizer were studied. The fermented organic fertilizer was crushed and screened, and then mixed evenly with a certain proportion of inorganic fertilizer, and granulated by a pan fertilizer granulator. The pan type fertilizer granulator is equipped with spraying device, which can evenly add water to the material. In the process of biological fertilizer production, granulation is carried out according to the appropriate parameters, so as to improve the production efficiency.
Biological fertilizer granules are dried and screened to obtain the fertilizer we need.
Slow release controlled fertilizers release nutrients slowly in the soil to meet the nutrient requirements of the whole crop growth period. In the process of NPK fertilizer production, slow release and control of fertilizer are realized by granulation and coating.
Slow release fertilizer means that the release rate of available nutrients in plants is lower than that of fast fertilizer after fertilization in soil. Controlled release fertilizer refers to the regulation of nutrient release according to the set release mode and nutrient absorption law of crops. Release not only refers to the release period of fertilizer, but also refers to the release rate of nutrients in fertilizer, which conforms to the law of crop fertilizer demand.
Ideally, controlled release fertilizer can artificially control the supply and release rate of nutrients according to the nutrient requirements of different stages of crop growth. That is to say, nutrients can be released when crops need them and retained in the soil when they are not needed, so that a single application can meet all stages of crop growth.
NPK fertilizer production line processing slow release controlled fertilizer
NPK fertilizer production line can slow release and control fertilizer through fluidization treatment. The main production processes are: batch processing, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging. Fertilizer granulator is the key to slow release and control fertilizer processing. It determines the size, shape and hardness of fertilizer particles. Fertilizer granulator determines the appearance of the product, and the physical shape of the product also affects the fertilizer effect.
Rotary drum granulator is usually used for slow release and controlled fertilizer production for granulation. The roller granulator has the advantages of large production capacity, low production cost and spherical particles meet the production requirements of slow release fertilizer. The final stage of NPK fertilizer production and processing is coating. After particle coating, it becomes slow release fertilizer.
With the continuous improvement of agricultural science and technology, the promotion of high-yield varieties, the improvement of land re cultivation index, the vigorous development of economic crops, flowers and urban greening. The phenomenon of crop growth and soil nutrient ecological balance is becoming more and more serious, and the phenomenon of crop sulfur deficiency is becoming more and more serious.
Sulfur urea has become a popular fertilizer product in the market. It is coated with sulfur and other trace elements on the outside of urea by coater and pulverizer, so that the nutrients of fertilizer are released slowly. It is different from the technology of rotary drum granulator of compound fertilizer.
Why should sulfur coated urea fertilizer be used
1. sulfur coated urea can improve the utilization of fertilizer, similar to the granular fertilizer made by disc granulator, and can control the release rate of fertilizer nutrients. Especially, the utilization rate of nitrogen fertilizer can be greatly improved, the efficiency of fertilizer can be nearly doubled, and the agricultural investment can be greatly reduced and the environment can be protected.
2. increase crop yield greatly. The application of different soil and crop has a good effect on the yield.
3. the sulfur coated urea fertilizer can improve the quality of the crop products.
4. fertilizer can be used as soil conditioner, and the effect of the treatment of saline alkali land is good.
5. reduce labor input.
The application of sulfur coated urea fertilizer at one time can meet the needs of different growth stages of crops. With the high cost and shortage of modern agricultural labor cost, the application of sulfur coated urea in some crops also shows its characteristics.
For example, planting sugarcane, because the cane grows for months, it is not easy to mechanized fertilization after the crown is closed. In the early stage of self-growth, single fertilization can meet the needs of crops and is welcomed by sugarcane farmers. Strawberries grown in plastic mulch are also easy to apply nitrogen, so 70 percent of California’s strawberry growers use sulfur coated waste.
We provide a complete production line of sulfur coated urea, as well as the chemical fertilizer production equipment such as disc granulator, drum granulator, double roller granulator, coating machine, packaging machine and so on.
The physical and chemical properties, apparent structure and internal structure of products produced by different NPK compound fertilizer production processes are different. It leads to the difference of nutrient release, soil acidity and root zone nutrient change, which affects the relationship between nutrient release rate and soil nutrient supply and demand, and finally leads to crop growth. Differences in yield and fertilizer efficiency.
NPK Fertilizer Production Line Design Layout
Therefore, the difference of fertilizer efficiency between different processes of compound fertilizer is due to the differences of physical and chemical properties and structural characteristics of compound fertilizer itself, as well as the difference of manufacturing technology. In order to improve crop yield and fertilizer efficiency, NPK fertilizer production process must be improved.
NPK fertilizer production process solid aggregate method
In this method, single alkali fertilizers (such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride and sulfuric acid) are used as raw materials. After grinding to a certain fineness, the raw materials are gathered and granulated in the drum of the rotary granulator by adding water and heating.
In the process of granulation, a small amount of phosphoric acid and ammonia can be added into the rotary drum granulator to improve the granulation conditions of NPK fertilizer production. It is one of the methods widely used in the world to obtain compound fertilizer products by drying, sieving and cooling granular materials. This method was used by the early United States, India, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
Production of NPK compound fertilizer by solid polymerization
Zhengzhou SX fertilizer machine manufacturer, with strong technical strength, advanced fertilizer granulation technology, excellent product quality and perfect service system, has become a fertilizer production equipment industry by customers praise and trust manufacturers. We provide NPK fertilizer production machinery, and can design professional compound fertilizer production process for you. Our NPK compound fertilizer production equipment sells well in China, as well as the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan and other countries.
In the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing, fermentation products are often not handed in, which is usually caused by the viscosity of the object in the fermentation reactor. The trough turning machine used in organic fertilizer fermentation usually processes organic wastes such as sludge waste, slag cake, straw sawdust, livestock manure and sugar mill sludge.
Due to the different consistency of materials and different moisture content of materials, it is easy to see the difficulty of turntable treatment.
How to solve the problem of turning over materials of composting truck
The start-up temperature of the stacker should be better than 15 ° C (it can be operated all year round, not affected by seasons, ferment indoors or in Greenhouse in winter), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75 ° C.
Turning machine for tank composting
1 kg starter can ferment about 10 tons of sludge and cow dung. According to the weight ratio, add about 30-50% cow dung, or straw powder, mushroom residue, peanut shell powder, or rice husk, sawdust and other organic materials to regulate ventilation.
If rice husk and sawdust were added, the fermentation time should be prolonged due to the high content of cellulose lignin.
Strain dilution: mixing and diluting 5-10 kg rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) per kilogram of appetizer, and then evenly sprinkle them into the material pile, the use effect will be better.
The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled between 60-65%. Moisture judgment: hold a piece of material tightly, the watermark of finger joint does not drop, and the ground is scattered properly. Fermentation with less water is slow, but fermentation with more
Construct fermentation reactor while spraying bacteria. The height and volume of the reactor should not be too short or too small. The fermentation reactor should be 1-1.3 meters high and 2-3 meters wide, with unlimited length.
The above is a brief description of the use of compost transfer machine in the fermentation process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process. We are a chemical fertilizer manufacturer, providing all kinds of composting turntable equipment.
Roller granulator specially designed for fertilizer manufacturing process. Fertilizer granulator is the main compound fertilizer granulation equipment, which has a broad market in domestic and international markets.
Processing principle of fertilizer roller extruder granulator
Roller extrusion granulator is a kind of drying granulation process which uses pressure to gather solid materials. The material is extruded by two counter rotating rollers, which are driven by an eccentric sleeve or hydraulic system. When extruding the solid material, the air between the powder particles is removed first, and the particles are rearranged to eliminate the gap between the materials.
When the brittle material is extruded, some particles are crushed and the fine powder fills the gap between the particles. In this case, if the newly formed free chemical bonds on the surface cannot be quickly saturated by the atoms or molecules in the surrounding atmosphere, the newly formed surfaces will contact each other and form strong recombination bonds.
When the material is extruded, the particles will deform or flow, resulting in a strong van der Waals attraction. In the extrusion process, the energy formed by pressure forms a hot spot at the contact point between the particles, which leads to the melting of the material, the temperature drop and the material cooling to form a fixed bridge. The thickness of large parts produced by extrusion is 5-20 mm, and the surface density is 1.5-3 times of feed. Large pieces, crushed and screened to obtain the required particles.
Fertilizer roller extruder granulator
The double roller of granulator is the key of fertilizer manufacturing process. The following is a brief description of how to adjust a volume.
1. Adjustment of roller clearance
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing housing, rotate the eccentric sleeve, and adjust it to the required thickness, so that the eccentric sleeve exerts radial force on the drive shaft. When adjusting the gap between the two rollers, the two rollers cannot collide. The minimum value should be maintained between 0.4 and 0.6 mm. Then tighten the bolts on the bearing pedestal.
2. Adjust the ball sleeve accordingly
First, loosen the bolts on the bearing seat, such as the axial dislocation of the ball sleeve, adjust the two eccentric sleeve cover bolts to make the shaft move left and right, so as to adjust the ball sleeve relatively. Tighten the bolts on the bearing housing. If the ball sleeve is not up to right, first release the bolt of the adjusting board, then adjust the top line of the concave part of the adjusting board, so that the reverse shaft can slightly turn to the spherical socket. Then tighten the bolts of the commissioning panel and loosen the top wire for use.
Biological fertilizer production equipment is mainly used for granulation processing of compound fertilizer, biological bacterial fertilizer, clay, crop straw, biogas residue, organic fertilizer of body acid, animal manure, rice husk, household garbage and various crude fibers.
In the production of biological fertilizer applicator, the flat mold granulator is commonly used as granulation equipment. The granulator has low material requirement and high granulation rate. Maintenance is an important method to avoid abnormality in the production of biological fertilizer device.
1. When storing the granulator, the dust should be removed and the chassis plane of the mobile device should be kept clean in time. In order to avoid the product can not be damaged by material, the movable bearing can not move smoothly on the chassis, which will lead to serious accidents.
2. Good lubricating oil is of great help to bearing life, so operators should ensure that the lubricating oil injected is as clean and well sealed as possible.
In the process of fertilizer granulator, if the load current of main motor is too small, the possible reasons for operating current less than 60% are as follows:
1. The feed rate is too low, and the granulator does not meet the pressure range required for granulation.
2. The content of urea nitrogen in raw materials is too high. The flat die extruder extrudes the material into a strip and cannot round the particles.
3. Due to the high moisture content of raw materials, the fertilizer granulator can not extrude the granules out of long strips and throw them into the round granules.
Solution: adjust raw material moisture or formula, adjust feed rate.
Flat die extruder granulator
If the current fluctuation of the pelletizing load is too large to exceed the rated current value during the operation of the flat die extruder, the possible reasons are as follows:
1. The impurity of material is too thick and the mould hole is blocked too much, which leads to the high pressure in the granulation area.
2. The content of crude fiber is too high. Water content is too low or uneven, extrusion pressure is too high, temperature is too high.
Solution: adjust the moisture or formula of raw materials, select raw materials, remove impurities, and then granulation, remove abrasive tools of the granulator, and clean the impurities inside.
With the popularization of organic fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizer production equipment is also greatly increased, which makes the demand of organic fertilizer equipment increase year by year.
Therefore, the standard operation of organic fertilizer equipment has become the focus of attention. The following is a brief introduction to the matters needing attention when the organic fertilizer manufacturing process is newly built and the project is put into use.
1. Before the start-up of organic fertilizer production equipment
Since all parts of the new equipment are not yet in operation, it is necessary to heat up the equipment for the first time, which usually takes 40-50 minutes. For a specific operation, first raise the temperature, pull the motor V-belt by hand until it is released, and then continuously pull the motor 8-10 times according to the normal operation option. Then keep heating for about 10 minutes.
2. Temperature control after start-up
Before starting the machine, we have made a preliminary temperature adjustment on the equipment. The material treatment of organic fertilizer equipment in the production process is determined by the characteristics of the material itself. Therefore, heating should be continued after start-up, because normal production requires continuous heat supplement; different temperatures are adjusted according to different properties of plastics.
Manufacturing technology of organic fertilizer
3. When the fertilizer manufacturing process works normally
During normal operation, the temperature of the drum granulator should be stable and should not be high or low. The temperature should be about 200 ° C near the nozzle until the machine head. At this temperature, most materials can be treated well. For the double roller granulator, granulation can be carried out at normal temperature, and the moisture content of materials should be paid attention to during the granulation process.
4. Close the organic fertilizer manufacturing process
First of all, cut off the power supply of the host, and the plug of the machine head (the part with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use. As the organic fertilizer production equipment is heavy machinery, the corresponding operation procedures and production projects must be strictly observed when operating the organic fertilizer granulation equipment to ensure the safety of production. When installing, pay attention to whether the host is vertical to the ground. After installation, first check whether the screw of the machine is loose and whether the air box of the main unit door is fixed. If there is any looseness, please strengthen it to avoid accidents.
Double roller granulator is an important fertilizer granulator in NPK compound fertilizer industry. Using the extrusion principle, the fertilizer granules with a diameter of 3.5-10 mm are formed, and the granulation rate is higher than 85%. Double roller granulator is a common granulation method in NPK fertilizer production process. It does not dry at room temperature (moisture content is 2% – 5%).
Low cost and fast granulation speed bring good economic benefits for compound fertilizer investment.
Working principle of double roller granulator
Double roller fertilizer granulator machine is the representative of fertilizer granulator with extrusion mode. The dry material is compressed into a hard material. Dense blocks under pressure are extrusion processes. The blocks are then crushed, screened and pelletized, which is the granulation process. The function of extrusion is to squeeze the air between particles, so that the distance between particles is close enough to produce interaction. The hardness of particles produced by rolling is mainly attracted by intermolecular forces. Our double roller granulator is continuous extrusion of materials.
In NPK fertilizer production process, roller granulator has the following advantages compared with other fertilizer granulators:
Double roller granulator for NPK fertilizer production
1. There is no drying system in the fertilizer processing process of roller press granulator. The fertilizer can be granulated at room temperature with a moisture content of 2% – 5%. It forms once and costs less.
2. Rouble roller granulator has small power, reliable motor, no waste discharge, stable granulation and convenient maintenance.
3. Roller granulator has wide adaptability to raw materials. It can be used for granulation of compound fertilizer (including organic fertilizer, NPK fertilizer, biological fertilizer and magnetic fertilizer), mineral powder, chemical industry, feed and other raw materials.
4. This granulator has advanced structure, advanced technology and good economic benefits;
5. Popularize the series production of domestic fertilizer such as rare earth fertilizer, ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer and polysulfate fertilizer.
In NPK fertilizer production, sometimes the fertilizer coking occurs. Coking of chemical fertilizer usually occurs in the process of chemical fertilizer processing, storage, transportation and transportation. The main reasons are moisture absorption, surface dissolution, evaporation and recrystallization of fertilizer particles.
In this process, a crystal bridge is formed, and small particles become large particles and aggregates. The coking problem of NPK compound fertilizer is mainly related to material (raw material of NPK fertilizer production line), humidity, temperature, external pressure and storage time. So how to solve the problem of chemical fertilizer coking?
If you want to avoid scorching, you need to know the reasons for cutting gold to avoid loss. The following chemical fertilizer manufacturers specifically analyzed the causes of chemical fertilizer coking.
1. NPK compound fertilizer usually uses raw materials, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc. Most of these materials contain crystal water, which is easy to absorb water. For example, ammonium sulfate, phosphate and trace elements are easy to gather, but insoluble in water. Urea is easy to precipitate and aggregate when it encounters trace element salts.
2. NPK fertilizer production equipment processing is generally non closed production, in the production process, the higher the air humidity, the easier the fertilizer moisture absorption and addition. When the weather is dry or raw materials are dry, fertilizer is not easy to eat cake.
Double roller grain
3. The higher the working temperature of double roller pelletizer, the material is easy to dissolve. In general, the material dissolves in its own crystalline water and results in a complex. When the temperature of nitrogen rises, water evaporates and it is not easy to gather. The temperature is generally above 50 ℃. We usually need to heat to reach this temperature.
4. The greater the pressure of fertilization, the easier the crystal contact with the crystal, and the easier the firing group; the lower the applied pressure, the more difficult it is to get stuck.
5. After the double roller granulator is manufactured, the longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier the accumulation is, and the shorter the placing time is, the less difficult the cake is.
Bio organic fertilizer production line is the need of developing circular economy, building resource-saving and environment-friendly society, which conforms to the trend of agricultural development. If we want to build a high-yield biological fertilizer production line, what basic equipment do we need?
1. Tank fermentation equipment. Collect cow manure, chicken manure, sheep manure, mix dung and hay and make compost. In the fermentation process, the composting turning machine is used to ferment the cow dung, which ensures that the turning is carried out evenly. But the climate varies from place to place, some areas are very dry, some are very humid, which will affect the quality of fermentation.
2. Material crushing equipment. Semi wet material crusher is a professional crushing equipment for crushing high moisture multi fiber materials. The crusher adopts high-speed rotating blades, fiber has good particle size and high energy, semi wet material crusher is mainly used for biological fertilizer production process and organic fertilizer manufacturing process. It is suitable for the production and processing of mature organic materials, and has good crushing effect on chicken manure, lactic acid and other raw materials.
Biological fertilizer production line
5. Drum drying equipment. The organic fertilizer dryer is used to further remove the moisture content of particles, which meets the standard requirements of biological fertilizer moisture content.
6. Drum cooling device. A rotary cooler is used to cool the dry granular material, which helps to store and preserve the particles.
7. Drum projector
8. Granular fertilizer coating machine. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the coking of compound fertilizer. The main engine is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
Disc granulator is one of the compound fertilizer production equipment. Its shape is mainly composed of disc, simple structure and intuitive granulation. In the production, by changing the parameters of the pelletizing plate, the production capacity of the equipment is improved, and the efficiency of the NPK fertilizer production line is improved.
Generally speaking, the diameter of Pan fertilizer granulator mainly depends on the output. Different fertilizer machine manufacturers will combine other equipment of NPK fertilizer production line according to their own conditions, such as annual production capacity. The annual production capacity of a 2-meter diameter disc granulator can reach more than 10000 tons, and the annual production capacity of a 2.2-meter diameter granulator can reach more than 15000 tons.
Therefore, the annual production capacity should be considered from the design point of view when selecting the disc diameter.
Pan fertilizer granulator
Once the diameter of the pan fertilizer granulator is determined, the plate height can also be basically determined. Generally speaking, the larger the diameter, the higher the disc height. However, the height of the disc also affects the granulation time. Due to the difference in friction coefficient between the raw material and the disc surface, the particles generated on the disc will have a grading effect.
Small particles will stop near the bottom of the disc, and large particles will be discharged from the edge. Therefore, the higher the edge of the disc, the longer the granulation time. If the disk is too high or too low, the ball forming time is short and the particle size is relatively small. Therefore, on the one hand, the plate height will affect the size of product particles discharged from the granulation plate, on the other hand, it will also affect the output.
Because if the material in the tray stagnation time is too long, the slower the product discharge speed, the larger the product particles, the larger the particles that do not meet the standard, and the lower the proportion of ball formation rate, it is very important to select the tray height reasonably.
The advantages of organic and inorganic fertilizer process for sodium glutamate wastewater are as follows
The role of organic fertilizer in improving soil structure, soil fertility, improving soil biological activity, promoting crop growth and improving crop quality has been gradually recognized. Making full use of the waste liquid of glutamic acid to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers can not only be converted into waste, but also help to prevent pollution and protect the ecological environment. The transformation of various wastes into treasures and comprehensive utilization of resources are the concrete embodiment of implementing the scientific outlook on development and realizing circular economy. The waste liquid from glutamic acid production is a high quality raw material for organic fertilizer processing.
Main components of glutamic acid wastewater
In the production of 1 ton sodium glutamate, about 20 tons of high concentration organic waste liquid should be discharged, including N13% ~ 16%, K2O2% ~ 5%, and most of the rest are organic substances, which contain 4.5% ~ 5.0% of various amino acids.
Processing technology of sodium glutamate wastewater from organic fertilizer production equipment
1. After precipitation and concentration, the waste liquid of sodium glutamate is put into the waste liquid storage tank, and the organic waste liquid is heated to the evaporation temperature by the heat provided by the steam boiler.
2. It is pressurized by the mud pump and sprayed on the material curtain of the granulator through the atomizing spray gun. At the same time, some qualified raw materials such as urea, monoamine phosphate, potassium chloride and fillers are transported to the relevant weighing equipment.
3. The material is delivered to the organic fertilizer granulator, in full contact with the organic droplets in the waste liquid storage tank, and saturated steam is introduced at the same time. Due to the friction caused by the rotation of the granulator, organic droplets form a rolling material bed. The extrusion pressure produced by rolling and the cohesive force provided by the drop of organic matter make the material aggregate into balls.
4. Transfer to the rotary drum dryer, heat exchange with the heat of the hot gas furnace; in order to prevent the organic matter content from decreasing due to high temperature carbonization, the temperature during drying must be controlled at 200 ~ 230 ° C.
5. Transfer to the thermal screening to sort the particles, and the small particles directly return to the organic fertilizer granulator, as the core, continue to participate in the agglomeration of particles into balls.
6. The screened semi-finished products are transported to the rotary chiller to cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or forced cold air. Large particles are crushed by a pulverizer and returned to the granulator to continue to participate in the formation of the ball.
7. Select qualified products and send them to chemical fertilizer coating machine for coating treatment.
Fertilizer coating machine fattening device particles
8. Transfer to automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after cyclone, labyrinth dust chamber and wet washing.
SX equipment factory designed and manufactured a new type of organic fertilizer granulator, which is used to granulate various organic matters after fermentation. Before granulation, raw materials are not dried and crushed, and spherical particles can be directly batch processed to save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulator is an important equipment for organic fertilizer production. According to the added raw materials, special organic fertilizer granules suitable for oil palm, wheat, banana and other crops can be produced. If the granular organic fertilizer produced is not good, it will directly affect the texture and effect of organic fertilizer.
What details should be paid attention to when the organic fertilizer is produced by the organic fertilizer granulator?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator should be equipped with two powder bins for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
2. Before the organic fertilizer raw material enters the organic fertilizer granulator, an efficient iron removal device must be placed to protect the granulator from other impurities in the raw material.
3. The granulator of organic fertilizer should be placed on the cooler, and the crusher should be placed under the cooler
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed and put into the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the preservation of the environment to avoid the influence of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of fertilizer granulator. These technologies not only save a small amount of power input, effectively reduce the cost, but also improve the efficiency of the task, improve the speed, and achieve satisfactory results.
1. Urea is a nitrogen fertilizer variety with the highest nitrogen content (n = 46%). In recent years, the actual effect of fertilization shows that urea is a kind of fertilizer with low utilization rate. Due to the large amount and low utilization rate of urea, the nitrogen loss caused by urea and the negative impact on the atmosphere and water environment are also large.
2. The reason for the low utilization rate of urea in agriculture is determined by the weak agricultural chemical properties of urea. The agrochemical properties of urea in soil are similar to that of ammonium bicarbonate. Soil cannot be absorbed and stored until it is absorbed and stored. At the same time of ammoniation, soil alkalization in micro area was also accompanied, which led to the increase of ammonia volatilization. The nitrogen content of urea is higher than that of ammonium bicarbonate, so the total volatile content of urea is higher than that of ammonium bicarbonate.
Material composition and processing technology of urea coating solution
The coating solution is a jelly composed of organic and inorganic substances. In addition to organic substances such as formic acid, a little salt forms of potassium (k), magnesium (mg), manganese (MN) and zinc (Zn) are added. Iron (FE), iron (b) and other nutrients. The coating solution is yellowish green with specific gravity of 1.17 ~ 1.18 and pH of 3 ~ 4.
Coating urea processing technology
Urea coating process is to use the coating solution and urea particle surface has a certain affinity, a small amount of solution evenly sprayed on the urea surface, and a small amount of penetration into the urea particles, the amount of coating solution per kg of urea is only 6-10 kg. With the help of hot drying and curing of urea, the coating solution can form a very thin film on the surface of urea particles after dry solid oxidation, which can be processed at one time.
We not only provide equipment related to urea coating production process, but also fertilizer granulator, NPK fertilizer granulator, extrusion granulator, rotary granulator, flat die granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, etc. Details go here.