Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
Advantages of using Cow Dung Powder Fertilizer Production for Agricultural Application
It is really an age-old tradition to utilize cow dung within the garden. Most farmers use fresh cow manure within their fertilizers to enhance crop production. But, fresh cow dung contains high amounts of ammonia. This usually contributes to plants dying when the farmer applies the manure directly. This is why modern farmers use cow dung powder rather than the raw product. They offer lots of benefits that other manure may not offer.
Elements of cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is a mix of numerous things. While the dung includes digested grains and grass, the powder used for fertilizer production experiences a composting process. Cow dung contains approximately 1% potassium, 2% phosphorus, and threePercent nitrogen. Aside from these three essential elements, furthermore, it has a high portion of ammonia that is certainly harmful for pathogens. That is why farmers use composted cow dung to ensure that it doesn’t include the harmful ammonia gas.
Functions of cow dung powder for agricultural applications
Composted cow dung powder adds a lot of organic matter inside the soil that promotes crop growth. It improves the moisture-holding capacity from the soil. So, farmers should water their crops less often. Countries that have scarce water supply use cow dung powder fertilizers to make sure they don’t need to rely heavily on water. The roots of the crop use additional nutrients and water whenever required.
As well as increasing moisture-holding capacity, cow dung powder fertilizer also improves soil aeration. It breaks down the compacted soils and increases porosity, allowing the crops to grow quickly. The healthy bacteria within this sort of fertilizer converts nutrients to several accessible forms that release the main minerals slowly and steadily without burning the tender crop roots.
Composting cow dung powder
Cow dung powder is not only employed in the fertilizers and also spread like a top dressing on crop soil. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is suitable with regards to producing fresh crops at the outset of the growing season.
The composting process starts by collecting cow dung and mixing it with relatively lighter materials, like hay or straw. Several of the other ingredients employed in the compost mix are ash, lime, garden debris like leaves and twigs, and vegetable matter. Most manufacturers produce mass-scale cow dung fertilizer. So, they need sufficient space to permit the pile to obtain enough air.
Many farmers who require cow dung powder fertilizer in small quantities can make exactly the same in their home. Since it doesn’t require excessive heat, the farmer are able to keep the manure beneath a shade and keep twisting and turning it to provide air. Alternatively, manufacturers producing this fertilizer in big amounts use composting machines that mix the ingredients in equal quantities. They could control the temperature as well as twist and turn the manure periodically.
This is amongst the most inexpensive fertilizers in the agricultural sector. But, it will help to produce a high-quality crop, and that’s why most farmers apply it widely all over the world.
As a part of granular organic fertilizer equipment, the main process means of powdery organic fertilizer equipment are as follows: fermenting organic fertilizer raw materials, livestock manure or domestic waste, sludge, grain, biogas residue, etc. After decomposition, comminution and mixing, packaging.
The basic process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, mixing and packaging. In this way, compared with the simple powder fertilizer technology, the processing of powder organic fertilizer can be completed. Granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The basic process configuration of granular organic fertilizer machine is dehydration, drying, fermentation, crushing, crushing, granulation, cooling and packaging. After cooling, the granulator can package, store or sell the system and equipment for each process of organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Fermentation system: the raw materials fermentation system in the process of organic fertilizer production is composed of feed conveyor, biological deodorant, mixing mixer, special elevator and electric automatic control system;
2. Drying system: mainly equipped with belt conveyor, rotary dryer, cooler, including induced draft fan, hot blast stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: composed of settling chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: including semi wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, etc.
Production line of organic fertilizer powder:
Powder production of organic fertilizer
5. The batching system includes electronic batching system, disc feeder and vibrating screen, which can match 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time.
6. The mixing system can be equipped with horizontal mixer or disc mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.
7. Pelletizer equipment is required for organic fertilizer pelletizing system. The selected pelletizer equipment includes: organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, Hefei combined pelletizer, roller pelletizer, disc pelletizer, special pelletizer for organic fertilizer, shot blasting machine, etc.
8. Drying system: the organic fertilizer drying system consists of rotary dryer and cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: it is mainly composed of roller screening machine, which can be equipped with screening machine and two screening machines, so that the yield is higher and the particles are better; after screening, it can be used to protect fertility, and not distribute 10 finished product packaging systems, generally including electronic quantitative packaging scale, garbage can, automatic sewing machine, etc. In this way, the full-automatic and uninterrupted production of organic fertilizer equipment can be realized; the conveyor system mainly adopts belt conveyor and screw conveyor.
Fertilizer manufacturing process of organic fertilizer granulator:
The complete fertilizer manufacturing process revolves around these processes and uses machines to complete the production process. As a professional fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we have not only designed an organic fertilizer production line, but also designed a biological fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Bio organic fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer machine manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line will tell you the reason for the caking of organic fertilizer. The sx manufacturer of the organic fertilizer production line said in the last article that in fact, the premise of prevention is to find out the cause of caking. Everyont also knows that caking is not conducive to the use of organic fertilizer, and has a certain impact on the production and use of organic fertilizer. Want to answer why pig manure organic fertilizer production line caking.
We usually use the materials for fertilizer production, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc., most of which contain crystal water and are easy to absorb water and caking, such as ammonium sulfate, which is easy to caking in use. When urea meets with trace element salt, it is easy to agglomerate when releasing water, mainly because urea replaces trace element salt. The crystal water becomes mushy and agglomerates.
In the process of chemical fertilizer production, chemical fertilizer production is generally non closed. In the production process, the higher the air humidity is, the easier the fertilizer is to absorb water and caking. If the weather is dry or the raw materials are dry, the fertilizer will not agglomerate easily.
Organic fertilizer production line
The higher the room temperature of extruder granulator, the easier to dissolve. Generally speaking, raw materials will dissolve in their own crystal water, leading to caking. The higher the temperature of nitrogen, the water will evaporate and not caking easily. The temperature is usually higher than 50 ℃. We usually need heating to reach this temperature.
The greater the pressure applied on the fertilizer, the easier the contact between the crystals and the easier the agglomeration; the smaller the pressure applied, the less the agglomeration.
The longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate. The shorter the time, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
Microbial fertilizer can also be produced in the process of fertilizer manufacturing. As a new type of organic fertilizer, it can be produced through the production line of biological fertilizer, and its price is far higher than that of fertilizer and organic fertilizer. So almost all people who have used microbial fertilizer will choose to buy it again. What is the reason?
1. Deterioration of soil environment
The long-term use of single fertilizer leads to the deterioration of soil environment. Soil degradation will affect the reproductive and metabolic capacity of beneficial microorganisms and even lead to death. Some harmful microorganisms will take the opportunity to reproduce in large quantities. , invade the root of the plant and spread to the whole plant. Because of the growing of crops in soil, there are problems in the soil, which has a great influence on crops.
Most plants are suitable for the micro acid and micro alkali environment. However, the existence of a large number of acid ions makes the root system unable to absorb and secrete substances normally, which leads to the root nutrition can not keep up with, which affects the growth of the whole plant.
The utilization of fertilizer decreased. The long-term use of this fertilizer in fertilizer production leads to the deposition of a large number of elements such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil. When applied again, it will not be absorbed by the soil, but it will leach along the water, resulting in acidizing the soil environment.
2. The environment of Rhizosphere Microorganism worsens
Rhizosphere is a part of the soil micro soil region which is different from soil in physical, chemical and biological characteristics due to the influence of plant root activity. The difference between soil and soil is pH value, microbial activity change, etc. Here are solutions for you to make qualified bio fertilizer products.
The microorganisms that grow and propagate under the influence of plant roots in soil can transform organic matter into organic matter and provide nutrition for plants; meanwhile, they can secrete vitamins, etc., so as to promote the growth of plants.
The increase of acid iron content in soil will affect the change of micro ecological environment of roots, worsen the living environment of microorganisms, reduce the decomposition ability of organic matter and secretion, make the root malnourishment and affect the growth of plants.
Picture of NPK fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line to be designed:
3. Advantages of microbial fertilizer:
Microbial fertilizer is a product with special fertilizer effect caused by the life activities of microorganisms. It has many functions that other fertilizers do not have.
1) Improve soil fertility: nitrogen fixing microorganisms can increase nitrogen sources in soil; phosphorus and dissolved potassium microorganisms can decompose insoluble phosphorus in soil to absorb and use crops; in addition, the application of bacterial fertilizer can rapidly propagate and form a powerful beneficial plant flora, fundamentally improve the ecological structure of soil and make the hardened soil loose and permeable.
2) Enhance the resistance and worm resistance of crops: the growth and propagation of beneficial microorganisms in fertilizer can form the dominant population of the micro ecosystem of rhizosphere soil of crops, and inhabit the growth and reproduction of other harmful microorganisms; microorganisms can stimulate the growth of crops and improve the ability of agricultural products to resist adverse environment; the strains in fertilizer can induce the production of superoxide dismutase And eliminate the harmful factors in the environment, can improve the resistance of crops and reduce diseases.
3) Improve the ecological organic matter of crops. Microbial fertilizer can stimulate the fixed potassium, calcium, zinc and other micronutrients in the soil, and produce a variety of plant elements, stimulate and regulate the growth of crops, improve the quality of crops, improve taste and keep fresh. It is long and more resistant to storage.
Want to make bio fertilizer from manure wastes, here are guidelines for your reference.
Whether it is microbial fertilizer or organic fertilizer, we can design various fertilizer production lines through fertilizer equipment to produce various types of fertilizer. As a professional fertilizer mechanism manufacturer, we can not only produce organic fertilizer machine or NPK, but also can design different fertilizer production lines to produce various types of fertilizer granulator. For example, a bio fertilizer production line designed to produce a bio organic fertilizer granulator.
Organic fertilizer production line is a kind of special equipment for treating poultry manure to form organic fertilizer. This kind of production line has a certain working standard in processing, only according to the working standard can it play a role in production. So, what is the working standard of organic fertilizer production line in the process of processing?
The water content of sludge in organic fertilizer production line is high, about 75% ≤ 80%, and the content of harmful bacteria is not high after anaerobic fermentation. When transported back to the fermentation plant, the raw materials with low water content should be put into the fermentation tank, and then the mixed waste should be put on the top of the fermentation tank to make full use of the liquid. Organic fertilizer and improve the content of various nutrients in raw materials.
In the fermentation process, the moisture content of raw material is 50% ≤ 55%.
When the temperature reaches 65-70 ℃, the composter can dump materials. When the temperature is too high, the beneficial bacteria in the raw material will be killed. When the content of beneficial bacteria in the finished product is unqualified, the fermentation time can reach 5 to 7 days in summer and longer in winter.
At this time, the moisture content of the decomposition product is 35% ≤ 40%, which can be crushed. It can be carried out by special organic fertilizer crusher. Broken material bins.
Three to four warehouses of ingredients and two other warehouses with trace elements will be weighed automatically and sent to the main conveyor to the double shaft organic fertilizer production line for mixing. Keep stirring the material. After mixing, the material directly enters the bucket elevator and rises to the ground, and enters at a height of 2m. The chain mill is crushed. Because the agglomeration is small in the mixing process, the granulation effect is not good, so the comminuted materials are sent to the disc feeder, which can feed several granulators evenly at the same time, and then use NPK fertilizer granulator for granulation treatment.
Finally, the fertilizer granules are processed, measured and packaged by NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, and then sold as commercial fertilizer.
1. In the solid granulation process of rotary drum granulator, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride and other single base fertilizers are used as raw materials and mixed in a certain proportion (mainly determined by the local market demand and soil test results)).
3. The material is sent to the drum granulator by belt conveyor, and agglomerates to form particles through a series of humidification and heating processes.
4. The particles here are only semi-finished products. They need further treatment, including drying, screening, cooling and packaging. After all these steps, high quality compound fertilizer products can be obtained.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer granules production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
Drum granulator is the key equipment of NPK fertilizer production line, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation in large and medium-sized compound fertilizer plants. It and ordinary fertilizer granulator are wet granulation. By adding a certain amount of water and steam, the raw materials in the drum will become even and moist in the granulation process. Then, as the drum rotates, the material will combine and roll into particles. The fertilizer particles are spherical with a diameter of 3-4mm.
1. High granulation rate, drum granulator can adjust speed and control granulation.
2. Using solid granulation method, raw materials are easy to obtain and processing is relatively simple.
3. Liquid and steam injection is easy, and pipes and frames are provided.
4. Low investment, low production cost and high return.
5. The drum granulator uses the corrosion-resistant rubber engineering plastic as the lining to better protect the material from drum damage.
6. The particles produced belong to the secondary processing of base fertilizer, so there is almost no environmental pollution problem.
7. High quality steel and gear, stable operation, low noise.
8. Equipped with armrest shovel to help clean the roller.
All kinds of animal manure and livestock manure contain a lot of organic matter. We can use fertilizer manufacturing technology to treat these raw materials and use them as organic raw materials to produce organic fertilizer. Describe the production line of fertilizer production line.
After meeting people’s material and cultural needs, people have higher and higher requirements for human settlements and ecological environment. From the mother to meet the needs of the ecological environment, aquaculture caused by air pollution, water pollution and soil pollution is also disgusting. Therefore, how to deal with feces and protect the environment has become one of the important issues to restore people’s stability and healthy development. Animal manure, chicken manure and cow manure must be treated with the production equipment of the organic fertilizer production line.
Animal fertilizer, such as cow dung production line equipment, is used to process cow dung into organic fertilizer, which is then applied to the soil. It can not only improve the soil environment, improve human settlements, reduce pollution, reduce pollution, but also recycle the ecological environment resources after applying organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer production line is the environmental protection equipment of cattle industry in the new era.
How to design a project? In the manure and organic fertilizer production line, we are equipped with different series of fertilizer equipment, but also need to use different types of fertilizer machine to produce organic fertilizer granulator.
In manufacturing technology, it is necessary to use fermentation composting machine to ferment organic raw materials, and use fermentation technology to kill bacteria in organic raw materials. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, fertilizer crusher is needed to crush. The big raw materials are made into powder. Then put it into the fertilizer mixer to mix.
After mixing, if a granulator is needed, a fertilizer granulator is equipped in the organic fertilizer production process to granulate. Granulator type we can choose a new type of organic fertilizer granulator. Granulator is specially designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. For more other types of fertilizer granulator, we can choose drum granulator.
The design of this fertilizer equipment is not only suitable for cwo manure production in the process of cattle dung fertilizer production, but also for compound fertilizer granulator. Generally, to produce organic fertilizer granulator, we need to first use drum dryer to dry the granulator, and then use fertilizer screening machine to separate high-quality organic fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer granulator comes from the unequal fertilizer granulator.
The fertilizer production line designed by fertilizer manufacturing technology can produce organic fertilizer granulator, which not only improves the fertilizer production efficiency, but also meets the requirements of environmental protection. Using production line technology, cow manure organic fertilizer equipment can produce fertilizer as organic fertilizer, which has great advantages.
The necessity and feasibility of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure; the technical scheme of enzyme organic fertilizer project from manure; the economic analysis and investment estimation of enzyme organic fertilizer project construction from manure. The background of organic fertilizer equipment project and the necessity of construction, under the background of the project, the pollutants mainly come from: the excrement produced by collective breeding; the emission of organic matter.
If the feces are not treated in a centralized way, it will seriously pollute the air and water quality, and have a very serious impact on people’s lives. Therefore, the feces will be treated in the breeding process to achieve clean reproduction and turn waste into treasure. The treated feces are original, and can significantly improve the quality of crops and reduce the production of harmful substances and heavy metals in crops Content, good for human health.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we can not only design cattle manure organic fertilizer production line, but also design biological fertilizer production line to produce biological organic fertilizer granulator.
Raw materials for bio fertilizer production plants
Bio fungi / bacteria are used in sx bio organic fertilizer production line or bio fertilizer plant. All organic wastes, such as animal manure, agricultural waste, municipal waste, food waste, sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, and bio plant fertilizer plant are used to produce bio organic matter.
Basic info of bio fertilizer plant
Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer plant is mainly used to produce bio organic fertilizer particles. The raw materials of bio organic fertilizer equipment or bio organic fertilizer machine are various organic wastes, such as animal manure (chicken manure, cow manure). The main products are as follows: pig manure, sheep manure, urban sludge, food waste, agricultural waste (soybean residue, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, distiller’s grains residue, straw), sewage sludge, industrial organic waste, etc.
Cost on equipment configurations in the bio-organic fertilizer production line
Through mixing machine with biological fungi or bacteria, organic waste can be fully utilized to produce powdery bio organic fertilizer or bio organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer particles. Bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer production capacity equipment range from 1 T / h, from small capacity to large capacity for your choice.
Our bio organic fertilizer manufacturing process or bio organic fertilizer factory mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, fertilizer granulator for making organic fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, fertilizer cooler, coating machine, rotary screening machine and other accessories.
Bio fertilizer vs other types of fertilizer
1. The price of bio organic fertilizer production line or bio organic fertilizer factory is not only applicable to the production of pure organic fertilizer, but also applicable to bio organic fertilizer if functional biological bacteria / fungi are added; while nitrogen fertilizer is applicable to NPK fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer; phosphorus and potassium are added.
2. The particle size of organic fertilizer can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. I plant to provide a variety of bio organic fertilizer granulator, such as new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, double roller pressing granulator and bio organic granulator sx. Fertilizer spherical particles, etc. Customers can use our fertilizer granulator to produce different shapes of particles.
4. High degree of automation and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy operation, high automation and long service life. We design and manufacture fertilizer machine with full consideration of user experience.
Detailed process to make bio fertilizer
Raw material fermentation
1. Raw material fermentation for the cost of bio organic fertilizer production line. Organic composting vehicle is used for fermentation and composting of animal, poultry manure, sludge, sugar filter sludge, oilseed residue, straw and other organic wastes. Materials can be mixed and mixed. During the fermentation process, the fermentation lasted for 7-10 days. The temperature should be 60-70 and the moisture should be 40-50%.
Raw material mixing
2. The cost of raw material mixer of bio organic fertilizer production line is high, and the fermented material is mixed evenly in the fertilizer mixer, which improves the uniformity of fertilizer nutrient distribution and the fertilizer nutrient utilization efficiency, and is also conducive to further granulation. Suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix.
3. Material granulation cost of biological fertilizer production line
The evenly mixed raw materials are sent to an organic fertilizer granulator or an organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The granule shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer granulator is spherical. Generally, it is a fertilizer polishing machine based on flat die design, which is used to grind the particles into spheres. More detailed info about granulation equipment go to https://fertilizergranulatorfactory.com/
Bio-organic fertilizer drying
4. Organic fertilizer drying and cooling machine in the process of bio organic fertilizer manufacturing
The purpose of the drying process is to dry the moisture of the granules, increase the fertilizer strength and facilitate storage. After drying, the particle temperature is 60-80 ℃. Due to too much heat, fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate, so it needs to be cooled in a drum cooler to reduce the temperature. After cooling, the particle temperature is 20-40 ℃, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Coating & packaging
5. Double organic fertilizer grading or coating packaging process
Commercial organic fertilizers can be divided into various types, and different fertilizer manufacturing processes can be used in the production of organic fertilizer granulators. The main types of commercial organic fertilizers are as follows:
At present, commercial organic fertilizer can be roughly divided into three types: refined organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer. Among them, organic-inorganic fertilizer is the main fertilizer. They can be produced through an complete organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
1. Refined organic fertilizer. It is a kind of commercial organic fertilizer produced in the factory, which does not contain microorganisms with special fertilizer function. It is used to provide organic matter and a small amount of nutrients. As a kind of fertilizer with high content of organic matter, refined organic fertilizer is the main fertilizer variety for the production of green agricultural products, organic agricultural products and pollution-free agricultural products.
2. Organic and inorganic fertilizers. It is a mixture of organic and inorganic high-quality fertilizers, which not only contains a certain proportion of organic matter, but also contains high nutrients.
3. Bio organic fertilizer: a kind of organic fertilizer produced in industry or functional microorganism with nutrient releasing ability in soil, which is produced in industry and contains microorganism with specific fertilizer function. With the development and breakthrough of biotechnology, the development prospect of bio organic fertilizer is very considerable.
The production of commercial fertilizer is designed for different types of granulator. We can use fertilizer granulator to make granulator. Like the organic fertilizer production line, it can be used to produce refined organic fertilizer.
It can be used to make bio organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
Well, fertilizer machinery manufacturers can design more fertilizer production lines according to different raw materials and customer needs. If you have any questions about fertilizer manufacturing technology or fertilizer machinery, you can leave a message, and we can provide you with some construction suggestions.
1. Stir. According to the formula proportion, the auxiliary materials are added to the composting raw materials, and the auxiliary materials are evenly mixed through the organic fertilizer mixer. If it is pure sheep manure, please skip this step.
Fertilizer Crushing Process
2. Crushing. The raw materials are crushed into uniform size by an sx organic fertilizer grinder. After crushing, the raw material has good appearance and even organic content. If someone buys crushed organic fertilizer, it can be sold.
Fertilizer Granulation Process
3. Granulation. Some markets are keen on granular organic fertilizer, so they need to use organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator and other equipment to further process it into granular organic fertilizer. Granulating equipment processes powdery organic fertilizer into granular organic fertilizer. Granular organic fertilizer has higher quality, more popular price and higher price.
The formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the content ratio of organic matter nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and the addition amount of other elements in organic compound fertilizer. Because organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is often used as basic fertilizer, it actually refers to the ratio of organic matter to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in basic fertilizer.
Therefore, two parts should be paid attention to when determining the formula of compound fertilizer in the process of organic fertilizer manufacturing. The first step is the ratio of organic matter to inorganic fertilizer, and the second step is to determine the proportion of various fertilizers in inorganic fertilizer. Detailed info intro, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-line/
How to select raw matewrials
Organic inorganic compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer formed by adding inorganic fertilizer on the basis of organic materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to determine the formula of organic matter content of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. In raw materials selection and disposal, welcome to https://compostturnermachine.com/compost-materials/
Raw materials proportions
Granulation equipment of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
This machine is suitable for compound fertilizer plant. The machine has been used by many fertilizer manufacturers and the quality of the products has been guaranteed. It can press the powder material directly into the particles under normal humidity. It is suitable for single element fertilizer and multi-element compound fertilizer, such as ammonium bicarbonate, urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, etc. the particle strength is high, no drying equipment is needed, and the production cost is greatly reduced.
With the enhancement of the national economic strength, the state pays more attention to the environmental treatment and the utilization of organic wastes, and has invested a lot of funds. In the process of utilizing organic wastes, many organic fertilizer plants have been established, which not only controls the environment, but also turns the wastes into wealth and increases the supply of organic fertilizers. Waste recycling provides a broad field for the development of organic fertilizer, which combines agricultural production with industry, agricultural products processing and urban construction, and improves the material utilization rate.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizers, processing materials are very wide, fertilizer properties are very different. However, from the perspective of chemical fertilizer, it plays a major role in agricultural production in the following aspects:
Functions to crops
1. Provide nutrition for crop growth. The nutrients in organic fertilizers are comprehensive and evenly released over a long period of time. It not only contains 16 kinds of nutrients for crop growth. It also contains other factors that are good for crop growth and promote crop growth.
Works to soil
2. Improve soil structure and soil fertility. It can increase the content of soil organic matter, renew soil humus, improve soil physical properties, improve soil fertility and water retention capacity. It is a good way to make your own organnic fertilizer.
Bio material nutriunts
3. Improve soil biological activity and promote crop growth. Organic fertilizer is the main source of energy and nutrients in microbial population. The application of organic fertilizer is conducive to soil microbial activities and promote crop growth and development. A small amount of vitamins and plant hormones will have a great impact on the growth and development of crops.
Roles in environment protection
4. Improve detoxification effect and purify soil environment. Why use organic fertilizer? Organic fertilizer has the function of detoxification. Toxic substances such as chicken manure or chicken manure can be greatly reduced. The reason of organic fertilizer detoxification is that organic fertilizer can improve soil Yang. At the same time, the intermediate products of organic matter decomposition and cadmium cellette form stable complex and detoxification. Toxic soluble compounds can seep out or be discharged into farmland, thus improving soil self purification ability. Organic fertilizers also generally reduce the supply of lead and increase the fixation of arsenic.
What machines can make?
I plant production of organic fertilizer production and bio organic fertilizer production and a series of equipment, such as composting truck, crusher, mixer, granulator, etc., if you have any interest, please feel free to contact us.
Jordan organic fertilizer production line is a chicken manure organic fertilizer production line. Chicken manure production line, also known as bio organic fertilizer production line, is a set of production equipment which takes fresh chicken manure as raw material and produces natural organic chicken manure fertilizer through a series of processing.
There are two steps in the processing of commercial organic fertilizer in chicken manure production line: early fermentation treatment part and deep processing granulation part. The equipment needed for biological fertilizer production includes composter, organic fertilizer granulator, fertilizer crusher and screen machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
More than 65% of the fermented rotten chicken manure is ground by the conveyor belt, and the raw material is crushed and mixed with the raw material mill through the electronic measurement (NPK). The good material is crushed by the belt conveyor and granulated by stirring drum. In the drum granulator, under the condition of water and steam, the raw material temperature rises and the viscous material is sticky Itself is triggered.
Under the continuous rolling of the roller granulator, the material gradually rolls into a ball, and at the end of the granulator, the material enters into the pelletizing plate through the belt conveyor. Within the range of the granulation plate, the particles are continuously high and high, and continuously roll and circulate under the gravity. The strength of the particles is further enhanced, and the appearance of the particles is more round. With the increase of the particles in the pelletizing plate, the particles are gradually increased. NPK fertilizer manufacturing process is very similar to Jordan’s organic fertilizer production line.w
Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine Configurations for Estonian Customer
The composter adopts hydraulic operation system, tie rod steering wheel operation and crawler driving. The working width can reach 3 meters and the height can reach 1.3 meters. The creeping composter has strong working capacity and large output, which is suitable for large organic fertilizer plants.
This Estonian composter is durable, powerful and technologically advanced, so it is recognized as a solid composter among composters. The composter will not be used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. It is only used in the production process of organic fertilizer or biological organic fertilizer.
Estonian customer requirements
Estonian‘s customer used to buy compound fertilizer production line equipment from our company, but this time he bought a capping machine because the customer wanted to change from compound fertilizer production to organic fertilizer production.
What can be changed is the core of fertilizer in the production process. This fertilizer granulator is made by drum. Previously, customers purchased fertilizer granulator from our company. It is the latest product of our company. It can not only granulation of organic fertilizer, but also granulation of compound fertilizer. It is a star product of chemical fertilizer industry.
Want to know more fertilizer manufacturing equipment, welcome to consult. Go here for more types of project solutions.
Organic fertilizer equipment is a popular mechanical equipment in chemical fertilizer processing market. With the rapid development of science and technology, the transformation and renewal of organic fertilizer production equipment is also very rapid.
What kind of organic fertilizer pelletizer is suitable for? Bio organic fertilizer spherical granulator is a new generation granulation equipment designed on the basis of absorbing, digesting and utilizing the advanced granulator principle at home and abroad. Through repeated experiments and development, the problems of high temperature sterilization and drying of chemical fertilizer have been overcome.
The new type of organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, high temperature resistance, bacteria resistance, smooth particles and so on. Because the organic fertilizer particles are easy to loose and not easy to form balls, the moisture content of the particles is low and dry.
Organic fertilizer granulator is used to ferment various organic materials. In order to break the traditional granulation process of organic materials, the raw materials before granulation do not need to be dried and ground, and the treatment of spherical particles can save a lot of energy.
SX fertilizer equipment company specializes in the production of fertilizer granulator, new environmental protection and energy saving drum dryer, BB fertilizer equipment, double roller granulator and mold, fertilizer granulation equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, NPK fertilizer production line, metering and packaging equipment, automatic granulation system, dry powder granulator, biological organic fertilizer equipment, organic compound fertilizer equipment, disc granulator, drum granulator, urea crusher Electronic belt, etc. It is suitable for NPK compound fertilizer, organic inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer.
The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, but its effective nutrient content is low and the fertilizer efficiency is slow. Biological fertilizer can enhance soil fertility, stress resistance and disease resistance, but the biological fertilizer itself does not contain nutrients.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of chemical fertilizer, traditional organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer. Zhengzhou SX chemical fertilizer plant has developed a new type of compound biological fertilizer, which has the functions of biological bacteria activating soil and transforming soil nutrients. We also designed the production method of biological fertilizer.
Benefits of applying biological fertilizer
Biological fertilizer has the characteristics of organic fertilization, soil improvement and rapid effect of inorganic nutrients, which can improve crop quality.
2. Biological fertilizer can increase the nutrient content of nitrogen, organic matter, soluble phosphorus and soluble potassium in soil, increase the number and quantity of beneficial microorganisms in soil, and enhance the function of disease resistance, drought resistance and metabolism of crops.
3. Biological fertilizer has a positive effect on increasing crop yield, improving crop quality and increasing agricultural economic income.
Production technology of pellet bio fertilizer
Due to the advantages of powder fertilizer, such as convenient agglomeration, uneven volume, unfavorable mechanized application, inconvenient transportation and storage, and serious use of biological fertilizer, granulation of biological fertilizer is an urgent need in actual production. The pan type fertilizer granulator is more suitable for the production of biological fertilizer.
Production of biological fertilizer with Pan fertilizer granulator
The effects of production formula, grinding fineness and water content of powdered fertilizer on granulation effect of compound biological fertilizer were studied. The fermented organic fertilizer was crushed and screened, and then mixed evenly with a certain proportion of inorganic fertilizer, and granulated by a pan fertilizer granulator. The pan type fertilizer granulator is equipped with spraying device, which can evenly add water to the material. In the process of biological fertilizer production, granulation is carried out according to the appropriate parameters, so as to improve the production efficiency.
Biological fertilizer granules are dried and screened to obtain the fertilizer we need.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer, and bio organic fertilizer is the leader. Biological fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer products not only contain high organic matter, but also contain microorganisms with specific functions. The microorganisms contained in bio organic fertilizer products should have certain fertilizer functions, such as improving soil fertility, producing and assisting crops to absorb nutrients, activating insoluble compounds in soil for absorption and utilization of crops, or producing various active substances, disease resistant and disease resistant substances.
Biological planting can stimulate and regulate crop growth, reduce or reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Biological fertilizer plant mainly includes fertilizer granulator, crusher, mixer, drum machine, etc. Compared with common organic fertilizer, biological fertilizer production technology content is higher.
In addition to adding microbial agents to promote the maturity and decomposition of organic materials in the decomposition process, so as to achieve the purpose of directional decomposition and deodorization, microorganisms with specific functions need to be added in the production of microorganisms to improve the effect of products.
Fertilizer manufacturers will remind you that biological fertilizer is different from ordinary organic fertilizer in the production process. In the biological fertilizer plant, there is no difference from the ordinary organic fertilizer production equipment. The only difference is how to protect functional bacteria, improve the survival rate of bacteria in the production process, so as to maximize the efficiency of fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer plant
The following five points should be paid attention to when processing biological fertilizer production plant
(1) When processing and producing fertilizer, the drying temperature should not exceed 80 ° C, otherwise the number of active bacteria in biological fertilizer will be affected.
（2） When storing and transporting biological fattening, it is necessary to avoid damp or rain;
(3) In the process of biological fattening, direct sunlight should be avoided.
(4) The physical, chemical and biological factors of soil must be taken into account when using biological fertilizer.
(5) Biological fertilizer cannot be used together with pesticide and physiological acid fertilizer.
Chemical fertilizer is one of the material bases of agricultural production. There are many kinds of fertilizers. Various fertilizers play different roles in the growth and development of crops.
The chemical fertilizer containing two or more nutrients has the advantages of high nutrient content, small amount and good physical properties. It plays an important role in balancing fertilization, improving fertilizer utilization rate and promoting high and stable yield of crops. NPK fertilizer production line is industrialized to produce compound fertilizer granules suitable for different crops.
Humic acid fertilizer
The main raw materials of fertilizer are peat, lignite and weathered coal, which are treated by acid and alkali, and a small amount of inorganic fertilizer. It is rich in lactic acid and a certain amount of nutrients.
It refers to the combination of specific microorganisms and nutrients, which can provide, maintain or improve plant nutrition. SX organic fertilizer production machine can produce special commodity organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, improve the yield and quality of agricultural products.
Bio organic fertilizer
It refers to a kind of fertilizer which has the function of microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer. It is mainly composed of specific functional microorganisms and organic materials mainly for automatic plant residue, harmless and decomposition treatment. Organic fertilizer granulator processes rotten compost into organic fertilizer granules.
Bio organic fertilizer 1. Improve the soil organic fertilizer;
Provide all kinds of nutrients and stimulants for crops to promote and control the growth of crops;
Improving the ability of resistance to stress and disease resistance and reducing the disease index of continuous cropping crops can greatly alleviate the obstacles of continuous planting.
Bulk mixed fertilizer
A compound fertilizer by mixing several granular single fertilizer or compound fertilizer proportions. Comprehensive nutrition, high concentration, strong pertinence, BB fertilizer machine is simple. The formula of mixed fertilizer is flexible and can be changed according to different conditions of crop nutrition, soil fertility and yield level.
Powdery organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer without granulation and drying, which occupies the absolute main market share. Compared with granular bio organic fertilizer, powdery organic fertilizer has the advantages of less investment, lower production cost, less nutrient loss in the process of processing, lower price and less ecological pollution, which is generally accepted by the plantations and fruit and vegetable bases.
However, the powdered organic fertilizer has not been treated by disc granulator equipment, and its shape is not beautiful enough, so it is not suitable for machine seeding and application.
Equipment for powder organic fertilizer production
The production of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple. The main production machine has the following five parts: organic fertilizer steering machine, forklift, distributor, pulverizer and screening machine (drum cutter or vibrating screen machine).
How to configure a powder fertilizer production line?
It is necessary to connect equipment and equipment with belt conveyor to form a complete organic fertilizer production line
1. The belt conveyor above the crusher is connected with the screened raw materials.
2. The belt conveyor above the screening machine is connected with fermentation raw materials.
3. The belt conveyor under the sieve machine connects and screens the finished products, and sends the finished products to the processing site for weighing and packaging.
4. The warehouse needs a conveyor for loading.
Organic fertilizer can regulate the soil, fertilize the soil and improve the quality of crops. Fertilizers are targeted, and if the soil lacks any elements, special fertilizers will be applied and the results will be quick.
However, long-term use of chemical fertilizer will cause environmental pollution. The nitrate content in groundwater increased rapidly and the water body was eutrophicated. In addition, the excessive use of chemical fertilizer in farmland not only increases the input cost, but also leads to the crazy growth of crops. The nutrient supply of fertilizer to crop straw is not conducive to crop growth.
A large amount of chemical fertilizer will lead to soil compaction and the death of a large number of soil microorganisms.
The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer is conducive to give full play to the role of organic fertilizer, maximize crop yield and quality, and improve economic benefits. The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer has the following advantages.
1. Improve the efficiency of soil and fertilizer. When organic fertilizer is mixed with chemical fertilizer, it can absorb organic fertilizer, reduce loss and improve overall fertilizer efficiency.
2. The mixed application of organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer can reduce the side effects of chemical fertilizer, increase the buffer capacity of soil and prevent acidification. Calcium superphosphate in chemical fertilizer contains too much free acid, which will affect seed germination and seedling production. After adding organic fertilizer, the free acid can be neutralized and the harm to seeds can be reduced.
3. Mixed organic fertilizer can increase crop nutrition. Organic fertilizer has comprehensive nutrients, long-term fertilizer efficiency and multiple organic matter, which can improve soil organic matter content and physical and chemical properties.
4. Adding chemical nitrogen fertilizer to organic fertilizer can avoid the effect of early nitrogen deficiency on crop growth.
Recovery and utilization of exfoliated organic fertilizer
Urban landscape greening produces a lot of defoaming every day. Exfoliation is a good organic fertilizer material with low price. The nutrient content in the leaves is quite high. Application of fallen leaves as organic fertilizer can improve soil, increase soil organic matter content, improve soil additive conditions, improve soil fertilizer and water-saving capacity, and regulate soil pH.
According to the determination, apple leaves contain 3% – 6%, 0.2% – 0.3% phosphorus, 2% potassium and many trace elements; pear leaves contain 2% – 2.2% nitrogen, 0.1% – 0.25% phosphorus and 1.2% – 2.6% potassium. After the whole fruit stage, the nitrogen content in the leaves of the whole tribe in each mu pear orchard was equivalent to 98 kg ammonium bicarbonate, 12 kg super phosphate and 20 kg potassium carbonate.
These organic fertilizers are rich in organic matter and can be used to grow flowers, grass and vegetables. Stacking fallen leaves on tree roots can also improve soil poverty. If all the tribal leaves of the tree are used as organic fertilizer, then the tree does not need additional fertilizer.
According to the actual content of raw materials, adding appropriate amount of high nitrogen material, adjusting C / N ratio and microbial agent, accelerated the composting process. The recycling of exfoliated organic fertilizer reduces the amount of chemical fertilizer applied, improves the quality of green soil, and realizes the recycling of garden material metabolism.
Dried Chicken Manure Has Commercial Value Although It Greatly Lessens the Nuisance That Wet Litter Can Cause
Poultry farmers are usually beset with all the problem of poultry litter that can be quite a nuisance. It releases a high level of ammonia that triggers the environments in the hen houses being poor, and bring about distress on the list of birds, the workers in the home and even to neighbors. Ammonia gases harm the environment and fall foul of laws that require their release to get minimized. Additionally, wet poultry litter also attracts flies and this is often a big nuisance to farmworkers and others within the vicinity.
All of these problems ensure it is important to look at ways to reduce these difficulties and to figure out ways to dry the poultry litter so that it is simple to dispose of, and in addition give it a great deal of commercial value. It is actually easy to install these drying systems in the poultry house itself, but these can certainly produce a large amount of dust and may have limited capacity as space inside hen houses has limitations, which is better useful for the poultry that is certainly a part of money-producing business.
It is usually far better dry the manure beyond the poultry. The chicken manure created in your house should be cleared regularly each day so that dust and ammonia in it is kept at reasonable levels. Poultry manure may be dried all through the year in dryers and then transformed into a form of organic fertilizer which includes an assured market in garden supply centers and provides an excellent fertilizer that may be organic and has no chemicals. The countless process dryer systems that could be safely installed in areas alongside poultry houses is not going to only dry the manure minimizing all of its polluting problems but may also pelletize them to make sure they are convenient for just about any further use.
Most equipment useful for drying and pelletizing chicken manure essentially uses perforated plates which are often made from galvanized and powder-coated steel. Perforation portion of these plates helps keep 35 percent in their surfaces open to ensure the drying process created by blowing air is faster. The plates will be in constant motion when they move throughout the current of forced air, and some machines tilt the plates allowing dried manure to fall off on the plates below that are in constant motion and additional the drying process.
Air that may be blown into these dryers are at high-pressure and allows the manure to be dried to 80-85% within 72 hours. This can vary dependant upon the ambient humidity. The drying process also reduces the production of any fine dust to your large extent. Capacities of drying plants should be to ensure that they must be able to dry all of the manure that the layers inside a house can cause within 3 or 4 days and get extra capacities built in.
These systems will not require a lot of energy. The drying of your chicken manure greatly reduces odor, ammonia and also the problems of flies, while producing products that can be easily available in bags and containers as fertilizers for crops.