The equipment required for the production line with an annual output of 100000 tons of organic fertilizer includes: trough fermentation stacker, horizontal mixing mixer, semi wet material crusher, new organic fertilizer granulator, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, drum screening machine, automatic packaging machine, etc.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 100000 tons:
After crushing and screening, the organic waste with water content of about 30% ~ 35%, together with binder raw materials (bentonite, humic acid) and other components, can be mixed in the batching and mixing system according to the proportion requirements (biological addition of functional bacteria can produce organic fertilizer, and addition of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content less than 15%)) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
The fully mixed materials are evenly and continuously sent to the granulator by the belt conveyor, rounded into spherical particles by the polishing and shaping machine, dried by the dryer at low temperature and large air volume (≤ 65 ℃), cooled, screened and coated. The finished particles are transported to the finished product silo by the belt, measured by the computer quantitative packaging system, packaged and stored in the warehouse.
The organic fertilizer after fermentation and crushing contains certain inorganic nutrients and a large amount of organic matter and trace elements. Therefore, this biological organic fertilizer is especially suitable for horticultural crops and soil with long-term application of chemical fertilizer.
1. Many fertilizers are cheap, but the effect is good after use. Why?
Now most manufacturers increase the nitrogen content, reduce the potassium content, or even do not add it.
For example, the content of 15-15-15 45% is made into 20-10-5 35%. After use, the seedlings are strong. Later, without fertilization, the final yield cannot be increased.
2. Why is the effect of cheap fertilizer better than that of famous brand fertilizer?
The effect of ammonium bicarbonate is immediate and valid for 15 days; Ammonium chloride takes effect in 3 days, the fertilization period is 25 days, and there is no fertilization in the later stage of growth period. Urea takes effect in 7 days and the fertilization period is 45 days. The effect of compound fertilizer can be seen in ten days, and the fertilization period is 90 days.
3. How to understand that cheap is expensive and expensive is cheap?
As for cheap fertilizer, it needs a bag of weight, 50kg per mu, and the cost is 100 yuan / mu. Famous brand fertilizer is 35kg per mu, 90 yuan / mu, which is more cost-effective.
4. Why does the production capacity not increase after using famous brand fertilizer?
The principle of nutrient return is how much food you receive and how much nutrients you need to absorb from the soil in order to return how much high-quality fertilizer.
In other words, if you use low-quality fertilizer for three consecutive years, you can catch up with good fertilizer immediately, which is stronger than the original and can match the original good fertilizer. If you use good fertilizer for three consecutive years, even if you don’t have fertilizer for one year, the output will not be low.
5. Why are some small chemical fertilizer factories qualified, but the price is different from that of famous chemical fertilizer manufacturers?
Now functional departments only test n, P and K, and many small factories put a lot of superficial articles on it; Famous brand manufacturers have also added a variety of trace elements at a price of 300 yuan per ton to meet the needs of high crop yield.
6. What is the difference between potassium sulfate and potassium sulfate?
Potassium sulfate type is a compound fertilizer production process for dechlorination of potassium chloride. It is produced by potassium sulfate with chloride ion of 3-5%. Potassium sulfate compound fertilizer is made of pure potassium sulfate with chloride ion of < 3%, which is suitable for all kinds of crops.
7. What is the difference between compound fertilizer and compound fertilizer?
Compound fertilizer is tower type granulation, acid granulation and spray granulation. The utilization rate is 60%. Compound fertilizer is drum granulation and disc granulation, with a low utilization rate of 40%.
8. What are the four elements of sulfur?
The three elements are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Now the national standard, if the amount of elements is more than four, the content can be marked. If the sulfur content is 7%, it is the four elements necessary for crop growth, that is, farmers spend the same money to buy phosphorus, phosphorus and potassium, as well as sulfur, which is cost-effective
9. What is the difference between controlled fertilizer and compound fertilizer?
The first generation of controlled-release fertilizer is resin or sulfur coated controlled-release fertilizer; The second generation is an intelligent release factor directly added to fertilizer. The fertilization period can reach 120 days and the utilization rate can reach 70 days.
Plants need fertilizer for growth. The most common environmental fertilizer is organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is a fertilizer containing organic matter, which plays a very important role in the growth of crops.
The raw materials used in the production and processing of organic fertilizer include animal manure, sugar residue, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure, crop straw and straw, traditional Chinese medicine residue, fly ash, bark sawdust, peanut shell and wheat bran. As long as these wastes are reasonably utilized, the value of organic fertilizer manufacturing process can be brought into play.
The fermentation materials can be continuously put into the fermentation tank and moved 3 meters to the other end of the fermentation tank with a tipper every day. At the same time, the water volume can be adjusted and stirred evenly. This can save a lot of land and labor.
Organic fertilizer crusher. The large impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, which is beautiful and can ensure the product quality.
Premixer. The screening and crushing of organic fertilizer can ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, when adding fertilizer and trace elements, it can also play a mixed role in the production of special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers.
Environmental protection and practical organic fertilizer processing equipment.
There are two ways to increase organic fertilizer:
(1) Commercial organic fertilizer. Commercial organic fertilizer is processed through different fertilizer production lines to obtain organic fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer and microbial fertilizer.
Microbial fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial bacteria, which can fix nitrogen, Dissolve Phosphorus and potassium when applied to the soil.
(2) Farmhouse composting. Including lanolin, rabbit oil, butter, lard, chicken oil, etc. (Note: poultry manure must be completely fermented and decomposed).
This machine is used for grain fields, fruits, vegetables and flowers. It is applicable to the technical transformation of organic fertilizer production line in new plant or original compound fertilizer plant.
Main performance characteristics of organic fertilizer flat mold granulator
The press roll of this machine adopts inclined wheel. The speed of both ends of the template is the same as that of the inner and outer ring of the template, there is no dislocation friction between the wheel and the mold, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the mold is prolonged.
This is the main difference from similar die equipment. At the same time, the technology adopted by organic fertilizer granulator is the most advanced technology today. The press rollers of the flat molding granulator are evenly arranged and run smoothly, eliminating the easy feeding of the ordinary flat molding roller.
The organic fertilizer flat mold granulator adopts the central pressure regulating structure to adapt to different materials and ensure the pressing effect. The pressing die of sawdust and corn straw needs a lot of pressure. Among the similar granulation equipment, the drum part is the core part of the whole equipment.
The use of high-quality alloy steel improves the service life of the drum of organic fertilizer granulator.
The bio organic fertilizer flat molding granulator is equipped with a suitable pelletizer on the basis of the fertilizer granulator, so that the cylindrical particles can form balls at one time without returning particles, with high granulation rate, good strength, beautiful and applicable. It is an ideal equipment for biological fertilizer granulation.
Chemical fertilizer provides nutrients for continuous agricultural production, but the utilization rate of single chemical fertilizer is not high, and its extension ability to crops is limited. Large application is not conducive to crop growth.
For a long time, the international chemical fertilizer industry has been dominated by unit chemical fertilizer. After the 1950s, due to the needs of agricultural development and the possibility of the development of chemical fertilizer industry, compound fertilizer began to develop and became a universal law of chemical fertilizer production and application.
Modern agriculture can apply fertilizer according to the diagnostic analysis of soil nutrients and the test results of large-scale chemical fertilizer under different production conditions such as different soil, different crops and different climate.
Moreover, modern agriculture needs mechanical fertilization instead of manual fertilization to improve fertilization efficiency and reduce fertilization cost. This requires the fertilizer industry to provide a variety of granular commercial fertilizers to meet the agricultural needs of different production conditions. To meet this requirements, you need a machine for fertilizer granules production.
Therefore, compound fertilizer has been developed. Fertilizer machine manufacturers provide fertilizer granulators that can make various fertilizers into commercial particles for the agricultural market.
The main reference contents of NPK fertilizer production and processing include fertilizer varieties and specifications (mainly the proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium), application amount per unit area, fertilization timing and fertilization methods, etc. according to the existing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer production equipment, the fertilizer plant produces a variety of compound fertilizers that meet the local agricultural needs and sells them directly to farmers.
The NPK fertilizer production line provided by the fertilizer machine manufacturer can make the base fertilizer into special compound fertilizer suitable for different crops.
With the development of science and technology, the market competition of fertilizer granulator is becoming more and more fierce. How to grasp the market development quickly and effectively has become the key to the success of enterprises.
In recent years, the market scale and characteristics of compound fertilizer granulation equipment industry have changed greatly. How to understand the development and market transformation of compound fertilizer industry from a professional perspective is also the primary problem for the future development and survival of fertilizer machine manufacturers.
The quality of fertilizer granulator enterprises is related to the interests of users and the overall development process of market economy. We have strict requirements for equipment. In order to fulfill our social mission and better display our value, SX fertilizer machinery company has been expanding and expanding its own strength.
As a fertilizer granulation enterprise, it is the key to success and an important driving force to promote the gradual strengthening of the industry. In the future development, we will always keep a clear mind, not be blinded by the immediate achievements, always maintain a positive learning attitude, introduce more high-end technologies for the powerful NPK fertilizer production line and provide light.
For the future of the industry, we will continue to reform and innovate around the market demand. Although after a period of efforts, the overall technical level of the industry has been improved, and various equipment have been developed according to different market needs, further expanding the team and providing more comprehensive and thoughtful services to market users.
Users’ demand for fertilizer granulator will change constantly. Therefore, in order to stabilize its market position and maintain a good development state for a long time, enterprises continue to maintain the development attitude of scientific and technological innovation and use the power of high and new technology to improve and perfect, so as to comply with the market development trend and become more popular.
According to different soil and crop formulas, the formula of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer is the same as that of inorganic fertilizer. If the fermentation is sufficient and the formula is appropriate, the effect is better than inorganic fertilizer and the cost is lower. It can also improve the living environment of plants. It is a green fertilizer.
Production technology of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer refers to the solid fertilizer made by mechanical processing of organic fertilizer with harmless organic matter (including high-temperature compost) and inorganic fertilizer (mainly nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer) as the main raw materials.
Fertilizer production process. This compound fertilizer is configured according to the nutrient characteristics of soil and crops and the purpose of fertilization, and has the characteristics of nutrient balance.
After the production and processing of organic fertilizer, the storage of fertilizer shall be considered. How to make the fertilizer effect non-volatile, the most important consideration process is actually a link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer, that is, the drying of organic fertilizer. After drying by the organic fertilizer dryer, the water in the organic fertilizer particles is evaporated, and the dried particles can be stored in the warehouse for a long time.
The role of organic fertilizer dryer is not only here, but also the granulation results of inspection equipment. The fertilizer particles treated by the drum granulator enter the drying process. After drying, the particles are full and round, but will not crack and break. If there are too many cracks in the dried fertilizer particles, the proportion of fertilizer shall be adjusted during the previous fermentation granulation.
Drum dryer plays an important role in fertilizer production. It is composed of air cylinder, gear, pinion, stop roll, traction roll, front roll ring, rear roll ring, unloading part, lifting plate, reducer, motor, hot air, etc. The utility model is composed of a channel, a feeding trough, a furnace body, etc. NPK fertilizer production process can be equipped with multiple hot blast stoves when the production capacity is large, which is simple and easy to operate, and the production effect is also very good.
Fertilizer production process dryer
Adding cooling system can greatly improve the production effect of fertilizer. SX fertilizer equipment company, our products include: chicken manure dryer, rotary dryer, cow manure dryer, pig manure dryer, organic fertilizer dryer and NPK compound fertilizer dryer. The production process can be adjusted and the size of dryer can be customized according to the needs of chemical fertilizer production line.r
1. Organic fertilizer should be fully decomposed before application. If some animal manure, such as pig manure, cow manure and sheep manure, is directly applied to the soil without fermentation and decomposition, the decomposed organic fertilizer in the soil will be decomposed and fermented by microorganisms, and the ammonia produced is easy to cause crop root burning, and some will breed weeds and spread diseases and pests.
We advocate using a dumper to fully ferment manure before application. After the compost is wetted with water, it is put into the fermentation tank to make the temperature reach 35-40 ℃. When feces are fully fermented at high temperature, it can kill insect eggs and weed seeds in compost, which is safer and more effective.
2. Organic fertilizer should not be too thick or applied too much. Especially when fertilizing dry land crops, if organic fertilizer is applied directly between rows or near the roots of crops, the concentration around the roots is too high due to the small water holding capacity of dry soil.
After the root system contacts the fertilizer pile, it will cause physiological water loss of crops and form reverse osmosis. Crops not only do not absorb nutrients, but also make water and nutrients in roots exude, resulting in poor growth or withering of crops, but water loss and dead seedlings cause soil nutrient imbalance.
Therefore, organic fertilizer should be used as the base fertilizer, evenly mixed in the soil and integrated with the soil. When applying organic fertilizer in the growth period, ditch application or hole application should be adopted. Do not spread the pesticide on the ground. Foliar vegetables generally should not be sprayed with high concentration liquid organic fertilizer as foliar fertilizer.
1. Pig manure organic fertilizer crusher is a professional crushing equipment for crushing high humidity and multi fiber materials. The crusher adopts high-speed rotating blade to crush materials, with good fiber particle size and high crushing efficiency.
Crusher equipment is mostly used for the production and processing of organic fertilizer. It has good crushing effect on chicken manure, sodium humate and other raw materials. The crushed materials can be further processed by the fertilizer granulator.
2. The pig manure crusher adopts two-stage rotor, with upper and lower stages of crushing. The materials become fine particles through the upper rotor crusher, and then transported to the lower rotor to continue crushing into fine powder. Achieve the best effect of material powder and hammer powder. Finally, the material is discharged directly from the discharge port
3. The pig manure crusher has no designed screen bottom, which can crush more than 100 kinds of materials and will never be blocked. Even if the moisture content of the material is too high, it can be crushed and will not be blocked by crushing wet materials, resulting in motor burning. Affect production.
4. The pig manure organic fertilizer crusher adopts high alloy wear-resistant hammer head, which is forged, especially strong and wear-resistant. It is stronger and wear-resistant than ordinary hammer head, increasing the service life of hammer.
5. The pig manure crusher adopts two-way clearance adjustment technology. If the hammer is worn, it does not need to be repaired. Where you can continue to use the hammer. Adjusting the gap between the hammer and the lining plate can control the particle size of the material.
We provide various crushers and fertilizer production machines for the fertilizer production line to meet the production needs of the fertilizer plant.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, how to granulate the fermented raw materials is the key factor to determine whether the commercial fertilizer can enter the market. The following granulation methods are generally used.
Fertilizer production line
(1) Agglomerate granulation. Under the action of rotation, vibration and stirring, the wet powder in motion is agglomerated. Or the fluidized bed is used to coagulate dry powder and particles into suitable particles by supplying spray solution (adhesive).
(2) Extrusion granulation. It is a method of making dry powder or wet powder containing adhesive into cylindrical, spherical or sheet by mechanical processing such as extrusion, roll extrusion or pressing.
(3) Crushing and granulation. It is to crush block materials into particles of appropriate size.
(4) Melt granulation. It is a method of granulation by cooling and hardening molten liquid.
(5) spray granulation. It is a method of directly granulating solid after concentration in liquid.
(6) Liquid phase crystallization granulation. It is a method that materials crystallize in liquid phase and agglomerate into spherical particles through liquid bridging agent and stirring.
This technology is widely used in pharmaceutical industry. Because the particle shape is spherical, it is also called spherical crystallization granulation method, which is abbreviated as spherulite granulation method.
Spherulite particles are pure material particles with good fluidity, filling and compression formability. In recent years, the technology has been successfully developed. That is, polymer copolymer precipitation is added in the spherulite crystallization process to prepare sustained-release, rapid release, enteric coated, gastric coated pellets, floating hollow pellets, biodegradable microcapsules, etc. Preparation of sustained release pellets.
With the continuous development of society and the continuous progress of science and technology, China’s economic level has been greatly improved, and the people’s living standard has also been greatly improved. Various factors have provided great convenience for the development of agriculture. However, in order to ensure the sustainable development of environment and the secondary service life of land, organic fertilizer machine came into being.
The organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as the organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer granulator, not only has a certain positive significance for environmental protection, but also reduces the irreversible pollution damage of many chemical fertilizers to the land and eliminates crops from the source.
The harm of residual chemicals to human body is more conducive to people’s health. In addition, organic fertilizer can increase the yield of crops and help to increase agricultural production.
Therefore, the primary task of the current organic fertilizer equipment is to recognize its own shortcomings, seriously study the advanced organic fertilizer production technology, and reasonably integrate it into the actual research and development, so as to make the organic fertilizer equipment more in line with the market development after repeated improvement.
It can provide more comprehensive and satisfactory services for agricultural production. In the increasingly fierce market competition, the factor that can effectively support the rapid development of organic fertilizer equipment lies in the comprehensive strength of the equipment.
Particle drying is an essential step in the production line of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. The state requires that the moisture content of compound fertilizer must be less than 30% to meet the national standard. Then in the process of compound fertilizer production, the water content of organic fertilizer after granulation reaches about 50%.
Sometimes even higher, the moisture content of dry particles has become an important link in fertilizer production.
In the drying process of fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to pay attention to the drying method. The fertilizer produced by the compound fertilizer equipment is full dry fertilizer. So how does compound fertilizer equipment produce dry fertilizer? What are the methods?
1. Mechanical dewatering method: mechanical dewatering method is to pressurize materials and then extrude some water. Common methods include pressing, sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, etc. Mechanical dehydration is only used for the initial dehydration of raw materials. This method is not suitable for the production of particles.
Therefore, the moisture content of materials after mechanical dehydration is still high, generally 40-60%. However, mechanical dehydration is the most economical method, which is most suitable for the dehydration of poultry and animal feces.
2. Heating and drying method of compound fertilizer dryer: This is what we often call drum dryer drying method. It uses heat energy to enter the dryer barrel, and the temperature in the barrel reaches about 150 degrees. According to different materials, the temperature can be adjusted to evaporate the water in the materials.
A certain amount of heat energy is required to remove the water in the materials. This method usually uses air to dry the material. The air is preheated and sent to the dryer to transfer heat to the material, so that the water in the material evaporates to form water vapor, which is brought out of the dryer with the air.
The material can be heated and dried to remove the combined water in the material, so as to achieve the water content required by the product or raw material. This method can be applied to a variety of industries, and it is also one of the simplest methods to meet the requirements.
3. Chemical dehumidification method: this method uses hygroscopic agent to remove a small amount of moisture in gas, liquid and solid materials. Due to the limited dehumidification capacity of hygroscopic agent, it is now only used to remove trace moisture in materials. Therefore, this method is rarely used in production.
Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. This machine is most suitable for direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, eliminating the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost.
The new organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the generated aerodynamic force to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and densify the fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The particle shape is spherical, the sphericity is ≥ 0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥ 90%.
Organic fertilizer raw materials (animal manure, domestic waste, dead leaves, biogas residue, waste bacteria, etc.) are fermented into a semi wet material crusher for crushing, and then nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements (pure nitrogen, phosphorus pentoxide, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc.) are added to make the mineral elements meet the specified standards, then stirred with a mixer, and then enter the granules of the new organic fertilizer granulation mechanism.
After drying, the screened qualified products are packaged by the screening machine, and the unqualified products are returned to the granulator for granulation.
Now this new type of organic fertilizer wet granulator is deeply loved by the majority of users. Our wet organic fertilizer granulator is in short supply. The birth of new products, new fertilizer manufacturing technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, trustworthy.
New dry and wet material crusher: vertical crusher and horizontal crusher. The internal chain hammer type screen free structure is adopted. Even if the materials are removed from the water, they will not be broken and stuck
Automatic multi tank batching machine – designed according to the customer’s raw material type: 2 silo, 3 silo, 4 silo, 5 silo, etc.
Mixer: including vertical mixer, horizontal mixer and double shaft mixer. The mixing structure is divided into mixing blade type, screw type, etc. the appropriate mixing structure is designed according to the characteristics of materials.
The outlet is designed for cylinder control and baffle control. Organic fertilizer granulator: including disc granulator, new wet granulator, shot blasting machine, drum granulator, etc. select the appropriate granulator according to the characteristics of raw materials.
Rotary dryer: also known as drum dryer and bio organic fertilizer dryer. Because the temperature of organic fertilizer cannot exceed 80 °, our dryer adopts hot air drying.
Cooler: similar to dryer in appearance, but different in material and performance. The dryer host is made of steam boiler steel, and the cooler host is made of carbon steel plate.
Screening machines are drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage screen, two-stage screen, etc.
Automatic metering packaging machine: including screw type and DC type, single head and double head, made of stainless steel and carbon steel, which can be customized according to customer needs.
Conveying equipment: including belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
1. Compost Dumper: industrial fermentation treatment of organic solids such as livestock manure, domestic waste, sludge and crop straw. The equipment integrates the uniformity of fermentation materials. Therefore, the front of the fermentation tank can be freely put in or taken out, and waste such as feces can be retained for a long time.
2. The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix 30% liquid and add viscous materials. There are two rotors working in opposite directions. Because the blade has multiple special angles, it can mix quickly and efficiently regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The lower door opening speed is fast and the residue is less.
6. The rotary dryer is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, support device and sealing ring, with diameter of: Φ 1000- Φ 4000, the length depends on the drying requirements. Collect the dried product from the bottom of the bottom.
7. Drum screen adopts combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. Drum screening machine is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products and uniform sorting of finished products.
8. The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump and main engine, which can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer. The main body is made of polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel.
9. The packaging machine is mainly composed of feeding mechanism (gate), weighing bucket, bag clamping mechanism, frame, air inlet, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
How to improve the product output and output, the key lies in the organic fertilizer granulator.
1、 According to the moisture, fineness and cohesiveness of raw materials.
Powder raw materials form spherical particles through the attachment of water. Therefore, controlling water and making water uniform have become the key factors to improve yield. The lower the moisture content, the lower the granulation rate, the higher the moisture content, the more large particles, the uneven moisture, the smaller the particle size, and the lower the yield.
2. Material fineness
It is needless to say that the material fiber has natural coarse granulation effect, rough and brittle appearance and poor formability. The higher the fineness, the better the formability and the smoother the particles.
3. Is the material sticky
In particular, organic fertilizer granulation, general raw animal manure (chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, etc.), straw (corn straw, straw, leaves, etc.), fungus residue, sugar residue, drug residue, monosodium glutamate residue, etc. The viscosity of general materials is poor, so some viscous fillers such as bentonite need to be added.
2、 Fertilizer granulator is selected for organic fertilizer production line.
If columnar is produced, ring mold granulator and columnar extruder are selected.
For irregular and flat ball type, select the appropriate drum extrusion granulator (depending on the die).
All kinds of granulation equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages. Different equipment shall be selected according to raw materials, investment cost (drying or not) and the needs of farmers.
Process design description of NPK fertilizer production line: 1. Batch processing:
Electronic batching or disc batching. 2. Crushing process:
The mixed fertilizer proportioned according to the design requirements is sent to the raw material crusher for raw material crushing. The purpose is to crush various raw materials to a certain fineness. Basically, the particle size of raw materials is less than 1mm, which is conducive to the material in the granulator. Roll inside to meet the standard ball.
3. Granulation process:
The crushed mixture is conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor. The liquid phase provided by the slurry or water in the extrusion granulator makes use of the centrifugal force brought by the rotation of the fertilizer granulator to turn the material into organic fertilizer. At present, it is better to use the disc granulator to produce organic fertilizer. The granulation rate of disc granulator can reach more than 90%, but the table output is low. 4. Drying process:
The granular materials are transported to the rotary three drum dryer through the conveyor. The hot blast stove is set at the inlet of the dryer to provide heat for the drying of materials in the dryer and evaporate the water in the formed materials into water. The steam is introduced into the dust collection chamber through the fan to remove dust. After the material enters the dryer, the liquid phase of the material is high and the ball strength is low. In order to ensure the sphericity of the material, we used it in the design of the dryer. 5. Cooling process:
The moisture content of materials after drying generally can not meet the water content requirements of organic fertilizer. Cooling in the cooler is very important for the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. 6. Screening process:
The cooled organic fertilizer still has a certain temperature. After the organic fertilizer material enters the screening machine, the organic fertilizer material is roughly classified, and the screened fine powder is directly returned to the granulator for granulation. After screening, the screened coarse material is crushed by the return chain crusher, and then returned to the granulator for re granulation. The finished product is directly sent to the silo of the packaging scale. On the other hand, compound fertilizer materials are also used for screening projects. Cooling engineering plays a certain role in reducing temperature and preventing material caking. 7. Packaging process:
The coated finished organic fertilizer enters the silo of the packaging scale, automatically counts according to the set quantity, then puts it into the packaging bag, and then through the automatic sewing system, the sewn compound fertilizer can be stacked in the silo. Warehouse. In principle, the height of each stack shall not exceed 8 bags and the height shall not exceed 10 bags. The ground must be damp proof.
From a technical point of view, the important factor in the formulation design of extrusion granulation products in NPK fertilizer production line is the characteristics of materials. Next, we discuss another aspect of the influencing factors, that is, the influence of the type of raw materials on the formula.
1. Material compatibility
Theoretically, any proportion of NP or K base fertilizer can be prepared, and trace elements and even pesticides should be added if necessary. However, materials must be limited by compatibility. The substances in the formula shall not have chemical reaction in the process of fertilizer manufacturing, and occasional reaction shall not be allowed.
2. Effect of urea on formula
The international fertilizer center has done a lot of experiments on the effect of urea on the performance of compound fertilizer, although the report does not mention the same example as the product formula we are studying, and most experiments do not carry out granulation on extrusion. Yes, but its conclusion is still useful to us.
Because urea absorbs moisture easily, the critical relative humidity of NPK compound fertilizer decreases significantly. At the same time, the international fertilizer center also found that this effect is more serious when potassium chloride is used as the potassium source of compound fertilizer.
The production capacity of the dryer must be determined by many factors. Some urea based NPK fertilizers begin to soften at 70 ℃. If the outlet temperature of the dryer is higher than this temperature, the fertilizer particles will be too soft, the granulation process will be out of control (the particles are too large), and the internal scabs will form. Drying causes difficulties in screening and transportation.
In the same report, the international fertilizer center also tested other aspects of urea, such as water absorption, moisture permeability, water holding capacity, particle integrity, fluidity and agglomeration. The result is negative, which will have an adverse effect.
In short, the formula design test and production of extrusion granulation products in compound fertilizer production line show that the use of urea in compound fertilizer will encounter great trouble, not only because it affects the storage and transportation performance of products, but also because it also has a certain impact on the production process.
The production process of organic fertilizer is mainly to granulate and dry the organic waste with water content of about 30% decomposed by fermentation, prepare round organic fertilizer by granulation and drying, add functional bacteria to produce biological organic fertilizer, and add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (total nutrient content is less than 15%) to produce organic and inorganic fertilizer.
After screening the fermented organic waste, the binder raw materials and other components to be compatible are measured and proportioned in proportion, and quickly mixed by the bucket elevator into the fertilizer mixer for rapid mixing.
The material slides out of the mixing bin and is evenly and continuously fed into the flat die extrusion fertilizer granulator by the disc feeder to form columnar particles; Cylindrical particles (equal in diameter and length) are polished by a circular particle polishing machine. The spherical particles are sent to the drying, cooling and screening machine by belt conveyor.
The particles are dried at low temperature and large air volume in front of the drying cooling screening machine, and then enter the cooling section for air blowing. The cold and completely cooled materials enter the screen installed at the end of the cylinder, screen out the powder and large particles, and return to the mixed granulation system; The finished product particles are transported to the finished product silo by the elevator, measured, packaged and warehoused.
(1) The new technology of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding and finishing can produce “spherical” pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer. The process is short, the operation cost is low, the organic fertilizer particles are uniform and round, the surface is smooth, the compressive strength is high, the fluidity is good, the microbial survival rate is > 90%, the granulation rate is 85-95%, and the particle size is 3.5-4mm.
(2) The new process of flat die extrusion granulation and rounding finishing has strong adaptability to raw materials and can solve the key technical problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional granulation processes such as disc or drum:
1. The fermented organic matter can be directly used for granulation without pre drying and crushing.
2. The amount of organic materials can be increased to more than 95%.
Steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer:
1. Ground strip stacker, crawler tipper, or material fermentation tank, trough thrower
2. Evenly sprinkle microbial agent, turn over the pile for fermentation, heat, smell, decompose and kill bacteria
3. Ferment for 15-20 days. According to different temperatures and times, use the dumper to improve the fermentation speed.
4. Complete fermentation, decomposition and out of the tank (ground type, direct stacking with forklift)
5. Coarse and fine screening with screening machine (the screened powdery fertilizer can be sold directly)
6. The screened large pieces are crushed by the crusher and returned to the screening machine.
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer,
8. Granulate with fertilizer granulator.
9. Enter the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling.
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. Start preheating and replace grease.
2. Replace the gear oil.
3. Reasonable maintenance, full and reasonable maintenance is very necessary.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working parts of the new organic fertilizer granulator.
5. Humanized production. The humanized culture and humanized operation of the equipment is a warm measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Introduce the steps and equipment required for making organic fertilizer and the maintenance knowledge of the equipment. Hope to help you.
The configuration of organic fertilizer production line shall be selected according to the processed raw materials. A good organic fertilizer production line will affect the overall operation and later production benefits.
Organic fertilizer manufacturing process includes fermentation compost dumper, semi wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, quantitative packaging scale, etc. Organic fertilizer granulator is an important link in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizer. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are fermented, crushed and granulated to control the “face value” of organic fertilizer.
The quality of the granulator directly affects the organic fermentation granules, and most consumers are visual users. The plump, compact and smooth granules will be loved by customers.
Organic fertilizer granulator has different models and prices, but it is also more suitable for users with different production needs. Now the national policy is also promoting the development of organic fertilizer operators, and there are also equipment purchases.
Subsidized services and organic fertilizer production can help solve the problem of livestock manure pollution recovery, which is also a key project promoted by the government.
We produce different types of organic fertilizer granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, flat mold granulator and ring mold granulator.
The particles of the first two granulators are round. The particles of the latter two granulators are cylindrical, which can be selected by customers according to their actual needs. The right is the best.
Nowadays, like other organic fertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer granulator is a matter of concern to farmers, because it is not only related to the rational utilization of resources, but also related to the environmental pollution of agricultural waste and livestock manure. The best way to solve these pollution sources is to return organic fertilizer to the field through processing equipment, which can not only raise land but also make money.
1. The strain and fermentation raw materials are mixed for fermentation, and the pile is turned over by a dumper during fermentation.
2. The mature raw materials are crushed and screened after decomposition, and then enter the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. After the organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer, it enters the fertilizer granulator for granulation.
7. The dust generated during drying and cooling is divided by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported to the screening machine by the conveyor.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer particles enter the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging through the conveyor belt to become finished organic fertilizer.
There are many kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer production process, such as fertilizer granulator, including disc granulator, flat mold granulator, new organic fertilizer granulator, etc.
(1) Increase crop yield and improve crop quality.
(2) Improve soil fertility and soil physical and chemical properties
(3) Regulating microbial flora and improving soil micro ecosystem
(4) Activate insoluble compounds and improve soil supply.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of diseases and pests
Production process and technology of biological fertilizer:
1. Production process of bio organic fertilizer
The bio organic fertilizer production enterprise registered with the Ministry of agriculture is mainly engaged in the production of microbial fertilizer. In the process of fermentation production, trough stacking fermentation and other fermentation methods, such as flat fermentation, are used.
The method, fermentation tank fermentation method and closed warehouse fermentation method are also used in production. In the process of fermentation and decomposition, the adjustment of material moisture, carbon nitrogen ratio and temperature and the use of decomposition agent are the key to the production process, especially the application of microbial agent directly affects the degree and maturity of circular fermentation.
The decomposed substance basically realizes the harmlessness of the product, which is conducive to the survival of the functional bacteria added in the post-treatment process.
2. Production technology
In the post-treatment of fermentation materials, most enterprises will add functional bacteria for compound molding. The dosage form of the product is mainly powder, but there are also fertilizer granulators for granulation.
The granular product overcomes the disadvantages of poor appearance and low grade of powdered products, improves the commodity of products, but also increases the production cost of enterprises, and has a certain impact on the survival of effective bacteria.
Bbfertilizer is a special fertilizer made by simple BB fertilizer production equipment sx, which adjusts the proportion of mixed base fertilizer according to local soil conditions and crop nutrient demand. BBF formula is a kind of fertilizer which is more convenient and easy to be popularized.
The utilization rate of BBF is high, which has a significant effect on crop yield. Taking a common peanut as an example, the peanut with bbfertilizer had rapid emergence, early flowering period, stable growth in the whole growth period, no early senescence in the later stage and less diseases. The special BB fertilizer for peanut can improve the appearance of peanut, increase the number of effective branches, increase the number of saturated fruits, reduce the number of dried fruits and increase the yield of peanut.
Bbfertilizer is a kind of formula fertilizer which is developed according to the law of crop fertilizer demand, the law of soil fertilizer supply and the principle of scientific fertilization. Two or more kinds of high-quality fertilizers with similar grain size, such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, are mixed uniformly by mechanical stirring.
Bbfertilizer production process is very simple, it does not need too much equipment investment and maintenance costs, and the production process is free of pollution and energy consumption is beyond the standard, which is a common equipment for small and medium fertilizer enterprises. Basic bbfertilizer production equipment includes batching system, bbfertilizer mixer, belt conveyor and packaging machine. Bbfertilizer mixer is the core equipment of bbfertilizer production and processing.
Its production capacity can reach 10000 kg per day. Bbfertilizer mixer adopts lifting tank feed and mixer loading, almost zero waste of materials.
The machine adopts automatic control of computer scale and pneumatic valve to control the quantitative feeding of main bin. After the materials are mixed in the mixing bin, they are automatically sent out by the belt conveyor.
NPK fertilizer production line features:
1. NPK fertilizer production line is our main products, stable operation, high quality, easy maintenance and repair.
2. It has the advantages of high pelletizing rate, less external circulation materials, low comprehensive energy consumption, no pollution and strong adaptability.
3. The whole production line is set up reasonably and the technology is advanced, which can improve the production efficiency, reduce the production cost, and the production scale is easy to control.
Automatic batching system of NPK fertilizer production line
The multi hopper multi scale batching system has the advantages of simple operation, high material precision, adjustable material ratio, high efficiency and energy saving, convenient installation and movement.
Application scope:50 million T / a NPK compound fertilizer production line is a large NPK compound fertilizer production line. The whole NPK fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50 million tons is highly efficient and easy to operate and maintain. It has been widely used in breeding, planting and fertilizer manufacturing industries in many countries.
This machine is a new type of equipment: the motor is driven by flexible belt, which can start smoothly, slow down the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment. Through this process, the disc is hard and durable, never deformed, and the base is firm.
It doesn’t need foot bolts. It also has the characteristics of long service life and is widely used. The family’s high praise is the ideal product for the majority of users.
Characteristics of organic fertilizer production molding process:
1. Large capacity, can be used with one or more fertilizer granulator at the same time, flexible use. The problem that a granulator must be equipped with a circular throwing machine is solved. Advantages: simpler production line, less equipment investment and more uniform finished products.
2. The machine consists of two or more circular polishing discs arranged in turn. The material is repeatedly polished into a circle and then discharged from the discharge port. The finished product has the same size, high density, round and smooth, high balling rate ≥ 97%. Few fine powder flows from the disc gap to another outlet.
3. This machine has beautiful appearance, simple structure, safety and reliability.
4. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be operated according to the instructions.
5. Good anti overload ability, can adapt to a variety of environments.
6. Low power consumption, low production cost and high economic benefit.
Conditions for constructing small organic fertilizer production line
What conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line? Small organic fertilizer production line can be a powder organic fertilizer production line, or can be a granular organic fertilizer production line.
The production lines of organic fertilizer with an annual output of less than 20000 tons are small organic fertilizer production lines. According to the planning of most customers, the small organic fertilizer production line has 5000 tons, 10000 tons, 15000 tons and 20000 tons.
Because the production line of powdery organic fertilizer is the component of the production line of granular organic fertilizer, we will use the granular organic fertilizer production line to elaborate the technology of small organic fertilizer production line today. The technology of fertilizer production line will be clear.
Process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line:
So, what conditions do we need to build a small organic fertilizer production line?
(1) The construction of small-scale organic fertilizer production line meets the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy demand for environmental protection for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry;
(2) Raw material source, radius of raw material source, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc;
(3) The types of raw materials, the specific equipment types used in each stage of the process, and the investment price of the equipment are affected;
(4) The production scale, the production capacity of small organic fertilizer production line from 3000 tons to 20000 tons determines the equipment capacity requirements, thus affecting the price;
(5) The recycling of resources mainly depends on a variety of agricultural pollution waste recycling methods, such as fuel and electricity raw materials, and biogas residue is used as organic fertilizer raw material;
(6) Other small organic fertilizer production line technology, can be used as feed.
(7) Site: the size of production site and investment of site scale shall be determined according to the planned production scale.
In the process of making a series of special fertilizers, inorganic nutrients and minerals should be added according to different soil conditions and different crops. These minerals are concentrated in organic matter and trace elements, so that the fertilizer contains various nutrients needed for plant growth, such as nitrogen, Phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc.
According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermentation material are mixed by computer and transferred to granulator for granulation. We mix organic and inorganic materials according to different series of products, and mix them well in blender. Assume that the proportion of organic materials is 12%, about 12 tons.
The production process should not be exposed to high temperature and other characteristics due to the poor formation conditions of bio fertilizer mainly composed of organic matter and cellulose and the viable bacterial population with the function of making fertilizer.
Disc granulation and drum granulation are not suitable for building materials, because these two technologies require fine grinding of raw materials, high moisture content of granulation, and generally the moisture content is about 30%, so the load is relatively large. There are different types of fertilizer granulators for your fertilizer granulation process.
For drying, the loss of effective bacteria is great, and the pelleting rate is low (about 60% – 70%), the dust is heavy, and the operating environment in the production process is poor.
Therefore, through the extrusion environment, the requirements of raw material crushing are low, the molding rate is high (more than 95%), the water content of formed particles is low, the drying load is low, the environment is dry, and the production of organic biological functions should be better. Can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, less dust and good working environment.
70 tons of organic fertilizer raw materials, using organic fertilizer special granulator. After granulation, the material is sent to the dryer by belt conveyor for drying. The particle size is 3.0-4.0 mm, and the granulation rate is more than 70%.
The recommended pelletizer is a new type of pelletizer for organic fertilizer.
(4) Drying (fertilizer dryer)
In the production process of biological fertilizer, not only does the moisture content of granules generally exceed the index after molding and need low-temperature drying, but also the moisture content of organic matter after fermentation is about 30% – 40%, and the granule after granulation is generally between 15% – 20%, which needs drying treatment, because the moisture content of fertilizer quality index is less than 14%.
The drying stage is an essential and important process in the production of biological fertilizer, which directly affects the yield, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the type and specification of dryer and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective living bacteria due to the high temperature in the drying process, the drying temperature of materials should not be higher than 60 ℃ (usually about 50 ℃). Therefore, the temperature of hot air in contact with materials should be different.
For the moisture content of different materials, generally not more than 130 ℃, it is better to control the hot air temperature by stages, which can not only improve the thermal efficiency, but also effectively avoid the death of living bacteria.
According to these characteristics, the belt dryer is suitable, because it is suitable for low temperature and low humidity drying, and it can control the temperature of hot air in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the drying temperature, and maintain the highest temperature in the whole process.
The tail of the dryer can also add natural air cooling part, and cool the material immediately after drying, It can be used many times.
It is very suitable for granular biological fertilizer, with drying permeability, stable and uniform drying of materials, no damage to particles, adjustable residence time and feeding speed to achieve the best drying effect, because most of the thermal circulating air has high thermal efficiency, and the heat source can be used.
There is a secondary granulation area in front of the steam dryer provided by the biogas boiler, The material can be granulated there. Then, the material is lifted up through the plate to be completely dried. The exhaust machine exhausts the humid hot air through the pipe at the end of the dryer, and the air enters the precipitation chamber for precipitation.
After precipitation, the tail gas is removed by the washing tower, and the ejected water is pumped out for recycling. After secondary dust removal, the waste gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(5) Cooling (drum cooler)
The dry material is cooled by belt conveyor and sent to cooler. The cooling process mainly includes using fan to send natural air to cooler through pipe to cool the material.
The wind direction in the cooler is counter current. The waste gas pumped into the settling chamber by fans and pipes is treated and discharged into the atmosphere as dry waste gas
After cooling, the material is screened, the crushed large particle material and the screened powder are transported to the granulator through the return belt for granulation, and the final product is packaged in the automatic packaging system.
Crops are good organic fertilizers. But we often find that when using crops, fertilizer sometimes leads to a large number of soil diseases and insect pests, And it increases year by year. I have been doing tests for several years and achieved good results. Now I have become a common element in fertilizer treatment to be faithful to agriculture.
1. Flatten poultry feces, dry in the sun, mash fine powder, and mix 1 kg of thiophene per cubic meter. After the round table is piled up, mix evenly and smear with flat mud for 15-20 days.
2. Mix fresh cow dung and sheep ash with 30% ash, then spread to 10 cm thick and spray 1 kg liquid per square meter. Liquid preparation: water 1605, carbendazim ratio 100:0.2:0.3.
3. When exposed to the sun, half human manure should be piled into a truncated cone of 50cm in the shape of a high platform, with flat mud paste, and several drugs on the top of the cork should be used to penetrate the hole, with the depth of 40cm, and then filled with liquid.
Liquid preparation: the ratio of water to trichlorfon was 100:0.5.
The first step of our organic fertilizer production line is fermentation composting, which is a process of killing pests. You can learn about the fermentation mode and site construction method of organic fertilizer. We have several fermentation composting turnover machines that can be selected according to our actual needs.
4 Characteristics of organic fertilizer production line
1. Semi wet material crusher is adopted, which has strong adaptability to
2. The polishing machine can make spherical particles with uniform size, smooth surface and high strength. Suitable for connection with various granulators.
3. Use belt conveyor and other supporting equipment to connect the whole production line.
4. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
5. According to your actual needs, the equipment is optional.
For the construction of customers, we can provide free construction drawings. Welcome to contact us!
It is an ideal product for the majority of users. The project has also won the approval of the soil durable fertilizer Station of Henan Provincial Department of agriculture, which is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
The characteristic of organic fertilizer machine is that fermenting organic fertilizer can improve the soil and is easy to absorb. Rich in organic matter and humus, improve the ability of nitrogen fixation of phosphate fertilizer, melt water, promote plant absorption.
It can stimulate the growth of roots, promote the absorption of nutrients, and effectively improve the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
The fertilizer fermented by organic fertilizer equipment is a kind of nutrient rich organic fertilizer, which contains a lot of organic matter and high content of three elements.
The contents of organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were 25.5%, 1.63%, 1.54% and 0.85%, respectively.
Organic fertilizer granulator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, less land occupation and flexible application. It adopts small intensive design, and its land occupation is the same as that of organic fertilizer equipment with the same output, which greatly saves the land occupation area and improves the flexibility of application.
Secondly, it is necessary to use semi wet material crusher equipment of organic fertilizer to crush livestock manure and raw materials. Raw material matching is one of the important processes of organic fertilizer production line.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
2. It is especially suitable for high viscosity materials. The material of fertilizer granulator should meet the production requirements of pressure, temperature and catalyst resistance, and keep the product clean. Due to the different materials of fertilizer granulator, the production process and structure of fertilizer granulator will be different, so it can be divided into steel, lining equipment, etc.
The complete organic fertilizer production line includes three processes
3. High temperature energy can be obtained after the raw materials are dried, and the next step is to cool them at low temperature. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between material and water through cooler. The screening machine will screen unqualified organic fertilizer particles. The screening equipment has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation. More details, go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/organic-fertilizer-production-process/
The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer granulator. After fermentation, it is used for pelleting various organic substances. There is no need to dry and crush raw materials before granulation. Spherical particles can be directly processed by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Organic fertilizer granulation equipment is an important equipment in organic fertilizer production line. If the production of granular organic fertilizer is not good, it will directly affect the quality and effect of organic fertilizer. Then the granulator of organic fertilizer should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. Do you have any details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator shall be equipped with two powder boxes for granulation, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer should be packed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment, so as not to affect the use effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to during the operation of organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also effectively reduces the cost, and improves the efficiency, convenience and speed of the task.
The new organic fertilizer granulator also realizes higher organic content and the exclusive production of pure organic fertilizer.ra
A lot of garbage produced by residents every day can be used, and can be processed into organic fertilizer raw materials after secondary treatment. The market position and broad development prospect of organic fertilizer production equipment can be predicted. Automatic organic fertilizer production line is the most skilled equipment in the industry.
It can work independently without help, and has high precision, avoids the waste of resources, improves the qualified rate of products, and improves the qualified rate of products. Save a lot of unnecessary economic expenditure. It can not only save costs for the company, but also create greater economic benefits for the company, with higher output, so that the goods can enter the market at the fastest speed and the best time, and obtain a higher market share. sales volume.
Today, the development of organic fertilizer production equipment has expanded to high-speed, complete set, highly automated and diversified fields. The diversified development of organic fertilizer production equipment is inseparable from the efforts and struggle of enterprises, because in the face of such a development environment, if we want to further the development of enterprises, we must let the domestic market organic fertilizer production equipment is moving towards the road of automation.
The equipment needed for the production of biological fertilizer will make a difference in the limited market. Some technologically backward, smaller manufacturers will be driven out of the market and forced to shut down. Therefore, if you want to have a larger application group forever, you must do a good job in communication with customers, do a good job in market research, and finally make the organic fertilizer production equipment better meet the demand and serve the public.
So is organic fertilizer. In the past, farmers used accumulated organic fertilizer directly. Nowadays, with the improvement of living standards, high-tech equipment is also used for large-scale production of organic fertilizer. Is to make life more convenient production of production equipment.
Organic fertilizer production line uses organic fertilizer fermentation technology to process animal manure into harmless fertilizer, involving two kinds of probiotics, one is mature bacteria, the other is functional bacteria, which play different roles. The former is a kind of rotten animal manure, while the latter is used to regulate the effect of organic fertilizer.
What kind of bacteria are these probiotics?
Rotting bacteria is a new generation of high efficient manure decomposition agent independently developed. The product contains bacillus, mold and other complex microbiota, rich in protease and cellulase, with the advantages of fast deodorization, strong activity and h
igh efficiency! It has the following functions:
1. Treatment of harmful bacteria in animal feces.
Through continuous high temperature and microbial balance, harmful bacteria, insects, eggs, grass seeds and other crop pests in feces can be quickly and completely killed, and the reproduction of pathogens is inhibited.
2. Deodorize and improve environmental quality
Deodorization is one of the main characteristics of organic fertilizer fermentation. Rotting bacteria can decompose organic matter, organic sulfide, organic nitrogen and so on, which can inhibit the growth of rotting microorganisms and greatly improve the environment of the site.
3. Rich nutrients
In the process of treatment, nutrients change from ineffective and slow effective state to effective and fast action state. To form natural materials with excellent water absorption and retention characteristics, prevent the loss of fertilizer and water, and become a good natural protective film of soil, so as to achieve the role of nutrient enrichment.
Organic fertilizer production line is the production line of organic fertilizer particles and organic fertilizer powder. As we all know, if you want to granulate organic fertilizer, you must first make it into powder, and then granulation, so the powder production line is an important part of the particle production line.
Now, I will introduce the process of the organic fertilizer production line in detail together with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process layout, the process flow of granular organic fertilizer production line is: Fermentation – crushing – mixing – granulation – drying – Screening – Coating – packaging. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening and packaging).
The preparations for the construction of the organic fertilizer processing plant are as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production line should meet the requirements of environmental protection policy. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy requirement of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials and its surrounding radius determine the location of the factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
In the process of organic fertilizer production, powder materials are transported to disc granulator by belt conveyor. The inclination angle is 50 ° The turntable rotates with the material. Like rotary drum granulators, disc granulators use wet granulation to shape particles.
When the material reaches a certain height, its gravity and inertia separate from the disc, slide along the bending path, and complete the rolling required by granulation under the action of force.
At the same time, the liquid sprayed by the spraying system is evenly sprayed on the rolled material to condense into particles, so as to complete the whole granulation process.
Granular organic fertilizer is a complex production process in organic fertilizer. Therefore, the required organic fertilizer production process equipment is more complete. In order to make the production rhythm more smooth and ensure the quality of organic fertilizer, the quality and application effect of the production equipment of organic fertilizer are relatively strict. Therefore, it is recommended that users choose equipment from large factories to ensure the quality of organic fertilizer. The following is the introduction of the whole set of organic fertilizer production process equipment.
1. fermenting compost equipment: fermentation compost flipper is an essential equipment in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, and fermentation is also the most important process in organic fertilizer production, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the tipper is to speed up the fermentation speed of raw materials, so that the raw materials can be fermented more evenly. The other is to control the fermentation temperature during fermentation.
2. semi wet material crusher: semi wet material crusher can break the fermented raw materials into powder. It is the necessary equipment for the production of powdery organic fertilizer, and also the necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
What kind of equipment is needed to produce granular organic fertilizer?
4. organic fertilizer granulating machine: This is the most important equipment in the production line of granular organic fertilizer. There are many types of granulator, which is designed for different types of raw materials. In order to improve the success rate of granulation or meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: the dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granular organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have high strength and are not easy to deform and degrade during transportation and storage.
6. organic fertilizer Cooler: because of the high temperature of dry particles, rotating cooler must be used to cool particles quickly, eliminate the hot gas of particles, and accelerate the cooling and forming of particles.
7. drum screen: the main function of the screen separator is to classify the particle size, and the qualified particles will enter the next process, and a small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned. The corresponding process is treated twice, thus forming a complete process production.
8. automatic packaging machine: even if qualified particles are transported to the finished product workshop, they shall be quantitatively packed by the packaging machine to improve the production efficiency.
The above is a complete set of equipment for the production process of granular organic fertilizer. Please pay attention to learn more about organic fertilizer equipment!
Organic fertilizer production line is made of fresh chicken manure and pig manure, and it does not contain any chemical components. However, chicken and pig have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of nutrition, while 75% of the other nutrients in feed are discharged with feces.
Therefore, the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.
The reason of fermentation in organic fertilizer production line
(1) In the fermentation process of organic fertilizer production line, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled, and secondary pollution should be avoided. Adding fermentor or fast decomposing bacteria in compost can reduce odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is good. Or the odor produced by composting plant can be treated by biological deodorization technology.
On the one hand, the carbon nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen content and other nutrients needed for the growth and reproduction of each microorganism strain were satisfied by various factors; On the other hand, different nutrient content will produce different fertilizer effects.
For example, high carbon content can increase soil fungi, nitrogen elements help increase soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on the resistance of crops.
(3) Strictly control the heavy metal content in raw materials to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and the heavy metal content in the organic fertilizer products exceeds the standard, and pollutes the soil and crops.
(4) After analysis and detection, the content of trace elements such as organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and the number of living bacteria should meet or exceed the national standards.
What is the cost of the organic fertilizer production line?
Granular organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turnover machine, pulverizer, granulator, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. the cost of organic fertilizer production plant is 150000-450000.
Large scale chemical fertilizer plants should adopt a complete set of production configuration. The appearance and nutritional composition of the finished product can meet the market demand, and has great advantages in promoting the finished product of organic fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer production line with medium and low configuration is suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fertilizer plants. The sales scope of finished organic fertilizer is limited to nearby areas, and some processes in the production process of organic fertilizer need to be completed manually.
Different types and series of organic fertilizer machines will be equipped during the fertilizer manufacturing process. It will be equipped with a fermentation compost dumper to complete the fermentation process, and will be equipped with fertilizer mixer, fertilizer different types of crusher to deal with raw materials. There, if we produce bio organic fertilizer into granulator, we can use fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process, design the type of fertilizer granulator into different types, and choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator to complete the granulation process.
For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use drum granulator, disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator to complete the production process, We can use the roller granulator to produce NPK fertilizer by extrusion. In the process of bio fertilizer production, the flat mold granulator can be selected to complete the production process and complete the granulation process. Different types of fertilizer granulator can be used in different types of fertilizer production process, and its working principle is different.
In order to achieve the goal of directional maturity and deodorization, we must also add microorganisms with specific functions to improve the effect of products. At present, bio organic fertilizer has been listed in the category of microbial fertilizer in the world, and more strict management measures are implemented than organic fertilizer to promote the healthy development of organic fertilizer.
Biological fertilizer, namely microbial fertilizer, referred to as bacterial fertilizer, also known as microbial inoculant. It is a special microbial product, which contains a lot of beneficial microorganisms, which can fix nitrogen in the air and activate nutrients in the soil.
In the soil, improve the nutritional environment of plants, or produce active sunlight in the life activities of microorganisms and stimulate the growth of plants. In the production of bio organic fertilizer, bio fertilizer is as important as chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer.
In fertilizer production line for bio fertilizer, this series of fertilizer machine can use simple composting machine to ferment raw materials, and the fermentation machine will be equipped with fermentation composting machine.
Then, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer mixer and fertilizer crusher will be equipped to deal with the raw materials. We can use chain crusher and horizontal mixer to deal with organic raw materials. Next, in the production of organic fertilizer granulator, it must be equipped with fertilizer granulator in the bio fertilizer production process.
China has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic compost equipment. It is understood that the final urine excreted by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding material to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic compost, which is enough for one mu of land to use chemical compost throughout the year. The content of components is more than 6%, and the content of organic matter is more than 35%, which is higher than the national standard.
In the organic compost production line, we can use the drum granulator, or we can equip the drum granulator in the organic compost production line to complete the production process of NPK compost granulator. The granulation method completes the production process. This is different from rolling compost granulator, which usually uses dry granulation method to produce compost granulator.
In the bio organic compost production line, different types and series of compost equipment should be equipped to complete the production process. These machines play different roles in the compost manufacturing process.
In the production of compost granulator, the compost granulator should be designed and equipped on the production line to manufacture bio organic compost granulator. In the biological compost production line, we can use the flat mold granulator to manufacture the biological organic compost granulator, and we can also use the drum granulator. Complete the granulation process on the production line.
In addition, if you want to produce high quality NPK fertilizer granules in a simple step, our factory will provide you with fertilizer granule mixer. You just need to batch NPK fertilizer according to the formula, and then our bbfertilizer mixer will mix them evenly. Finally, you can get a good mix of NPK fertilizer particles.
Organic fertilizer granulation production line is to use chicken, sheep, pig manure as the main raw materials, add a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, with rice bran, yeast fermentation, soybean meal and sugar in a certain period of time as a kind of biological bacteria, in the role of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation equipment to make biological fertilizer.
Process flow of complete set of equipment for biological fertilizer production:
1. Fermentation: collect poultry feces and urine, mix with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment. In the fermentation process, the cow dung is completely fermented by the stacker, which can only be achieved by stacking in time and evenly.
2. Raw material comminution and mixing: use the raw material bin to mix composting materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers, other additives and other raw materials, and pass through the pulverizer and horizontal mixer in proportion. Mix.
3. Pelletizing: use a new type of organic fertilizer drum pelletizer to pelletize materials.
6. Cooling: cooler is used to cool granular materials, which is helpful for the storage and quality of particles.
7. Packaging: the granular materials cooled by the organic fertilizer equipment are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. Granular materials can be weighed quantitatively and packed by automatic packing scale
A complete set of organic fertilizer granulation production line process: raw material selection, drying and sterilization, fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, coating, screening, metering and sealing, product storage.
The complete set of fertilizer production equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveying, which is composed of machine, biological deodorant, mixer, special car polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
What is the specific process configuration of organic fertilizer production line? The process configuration of organic fertilizer equipment is also very important. The selection of organic fertilizer equipment is related to the production and process of organic fertilizer production enterprises and the production process of organic fertilizer. Raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer.
The raw materials of organic fertilizer are mainly manure or sludge. In the early stage of organic fertilizer equipment, auxiliary materials including straw, bacterial residue, humic acid, etc. can be used to remove water by using organic fertilizer to dehydrate livestock manure economically. Then, organic materials for fermentation of bacteria were added. After drying, crushing, mixing and other fertilizer manufacturing processes, the raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion.
For example, the basic process of using organic fertilizer equipment in the production of organic fertilizer is to dehydrate, dry, ferment, crush, stir, granulation, cool and pack the manure. Generally, we need to configure a series of organic fertilizer equipment, such as organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer pulverizer, etc. , organic fertilizer mixer, etc. The series of granulating equipment such as roller type granulator, disc granulator and rotary drum granulator can be used. After granulation, it is cooled and dried with an organic fertilizer cooler and then packaged.
The whole somp[ost fertilizer production line is basically such a process. Most of the required organic fertilizer equipment is an automatic combination. This combination method improves the production efficiency of organic fertilizer and simplifies the production process of organic fertilizer.
More other fertilizer equipment can be used in different types of fertilizer manufacturing processes, and they can also be used in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to make compound fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer manufacturing, using various kinds of series fertilizer equipment to complete the production process will not only improve the efficiency of the work, but also save more time to complete the fertilizer production process. Get to know the complete solutions, go https://compostturnermachine.com/complete-granule-production-line-solutions/
What role does composter play in daily production, especially in composting? What kind of equipment is composter? The following is a brief introduction of organic fertilizer composter. Carry out daily production more effectively to improve economic benefits.
The organic fertilizer dumper has three main functions in the daily fertilizer manufacturing process
1. In the process of organic fertilizer tipping bucket, in the process of raw material compounding, various raw materials can be effectively integrated to make the raw materials fully integrated.
2. In the process of daily chemical fertilizer production, the organic fertilizer tipper can make the raw material fully contact with the air to adjust the temperature, and make it more fully ferment through continuous stirring.
3. The organic fertilizer hopper can change the permeability of raw materials in the mixing process, thus greatly improving the nutrition of raw materials.
In the whole compost fertilizer production process, the composter, which is usually used in the production line of organic fertilizer, helps to ferment the raw materials of organic fertilizer and plays the role of fermentation.
It is one of the indispensable equipment in the whole fermentation process. The use of equipment not only requires its excellent quality, but also requires a full understanding of the equipment and its use methods.
Only a deeper understanding of the equipment and the service life of the equipment, the final result can effectively increase profits, only faster and effectively improve production efficiency, can more directly increase revenue. Therefore, after purchasing fertilizer equipment, it is necessary to understand the use of the equipment and its role in the production process. Equipment.
The organic fertilizer production line from sx organic machines is designed for the production of organic fertilizer granulator. In the process of organic fertilizer production, different types of fertilizer equipment are equipped to complete the production process. Here, we introduce the characteristics of organic fertilizer.
Among them, the technology of powdery organic fertilizer is relatively simple
1. Check the ingredients of your raw materials (such as plant ash, furfural residue, humic acid, etc.) to understand the accurate nutritional composition and proportion of each raw material, which plays an important role in the production of organic fertilizer;
2. The general production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and organic fertilizer granulator or disc granulator or roller granulator; the production process of organic fertilizer requires the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to be more than 4% and the content of organic matter to be more than 30%. So organic fertilizer can be mixed, crushed and packaged.
In addition, fertilizer equipment such as drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator or roller granulator is required for organic fertilizer granules. The production of organic fertilizer requires the same raw materials as powder fertilizer, but after adding binder (bentonite or green palygorskite), the final particles need to be dried by rotary dryer.
Organic fertilizer production line
There is also an organic fertilizer with livestock manure, domestic waste and plant straw as the main raw materials.
The production process of the organic fertilizer is as follows: raw material drying, crushing, fermentation, mixing (mixed with chemical fertilizer). And other organic or inorganic substances, so that nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium content into particles (or not into particles, powder) and then packaging.
If the raw material is humic acid or peat, the organic fertilizer will not be fermented in the production process, and there is no need for fermentation. Other steps are the same as above.
As a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, we mainly produce all kinds of fertilizer equipment to complete the fertilizer production process. Our main products include not only fertilizer granulators, but also different types of fertilizer production lines.
Granulators used to convert organic fertilizer into thread and teeth can make various materials into specific shapes. This is a special molding equipment. The equipment uses the aerodynamic force formed by the internal high-speed rotating mixer to realize the mixing, spheroidizing and densification process of fine powder in the machine.
Conversion granulation is the wet granulation of agglomerates by a certain amount of water or steam, so after adjusting the humidity, the basic fertilizer will have a complete chemical reaction in the barrel. Under certain liquid conditions, the rotation of the barrel will squeeze the material particles. The pressure condenses back into a ball.
The combination of the two granulation methods makes the prepared particles have higher sphericity and more beautiful appearance. At the same time, it saves energy and has high energy efficiency.
Main features of drum granulator:
1) Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2) Low energy consumption, no three wastes emission, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost;
3) The ball has high strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
The working principle of the drum granulator is that the belt and pulley are driven by the main motor and transmitted to the drive shaft through the reducer. The driving gear meshed with the big gear ring is fixed on the vehicle body. Work with each other.
Material is added from the feed end through the cylinder. Through the function of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into particles, and then flows out through the outlet. Due to the continuous entry of materials and continuous rotation of granulator, mass production can be realized.
The whole fertilizer granulator can be divided into five parts
1) Support: the whole rotating part of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is supported by the support, which bears greater force. Therefore, the supporting wheel frame of the machine is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, which has passed the strict quality control and special process requirements and achieved the purpose of the machine.
In addition to fixing the bracket on the shelf, considering that it will cause greater friction with the rolling belt of the car body, our factory specially selects anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to greatly extend the service life of the machine. Casting integration technology is also used. In addition, there are hooks on the four corners of the roller carrier, which is convenient for loading and unloading.
2) Transmission part: the transmission part of the whole granulator is very important to the whole body. The transmission frame is welded by channel steel and has passed the strict quality requirements. Installed on the gearbox, the main motor and reducer of our company use ISO products with reliable performance and reliable quality. The motor drives the pulley, V-belt and reducer to the spindle to make the body work. The transmission reducer is connected with the working parts of the main shaft through a nylon shaft pin connector.
3) Big gear: fixed on the body, with gear pinion, the opposite drive body work, using high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the service life of the machine is longer.
4) Rolling belt: fixed on both sides of the fuselage, supporting the whole fuselage.
5) Body part: the body part of the whole granulator is particularly important. It uses high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid resistant stainless steel lining for welding, in order to achieve automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional scraper equipment, and through strict quality control and special process requirements, to achieve the purpose of this machine.
At present, the growth of agricultural production generally depends on chemical fertilizer. On the one hand, it will cause environmental pollution. In fact, the non-point source pollution in rural areas is very serious, which has become a problem. On the other hand, it will affect the quality of agricultural products.
Therefore, people gradually realize that when using chemical fertilizer, we must increase the proportion of organic fertilizer, especially for vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other economic crops. The use of biological fertilizer can not only increase yield, but also improve quality and protect crops. Ecological environment, extensive use of municipal waste, sludge, livestock manure, orange and other waste. How to turn these organic materials into fertilizers, go to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/
The new technology of biological fertilizer production technology is used to produce biological fertilizer, which makes “grain fertilizer grain” form a virtuous circle chain. Therefore, biological fertilizer has become a new fertilizer and new fertilizer industry for the development of ecological home industry.
Organic fertilizer has the following characteristics:
1, rich in nutrients, high content, containing all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth.
2. The effect of chemical fertilizer lasts for a long time, with both pre effect and post effect, which can fully meet the needs of various nutrients for crops in the whole growth period, but not in the late growth period. Interested in organic chemical fertilizer production？ Go here.
3. It is simple and convenient to use. It can be used as base fertilizer at one time. The method is simple, labor-saving and time-saving.
4. The cost is low, and the price of similar goods is the lowest.
5. High efficiency, input ratio is more than 1:10-30.
6. It is widely used in all kinds of soil and crops, including all kinds of greenhouse vegetables, fruit trees, cash crops, food crops, medicinal materials, flowers, lawns, seeds, etc.
Conditions for plant construction:
Reliability of raw material supply. The main raw material of this product is animal manure. Auxiliary materials include: peat, sawdust, straw, soybean cake, corn flour and other wastes. No more than 70 tons of raw material should be used per day.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
The main ingredients include rice straw, pig manure, charcoal, etc.
The production process of organic fertilizer mainly includes: inoculation and fermentation of organic matter, main fermentation, crushing, ingredient mixing, drying, grading, cooling, screening, metering and packaging, etc.
In the granulation process, we need to pay attention to the design of different types of fertilizer models for different raw materials and fertilizer production lines. For example, in the organic fertilizer production line, we can use the disc granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granules, or we can choose the drum granulator, which is usually used in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process to produce the compound fertilizer granulator to produce the organic fertilizer granulator Fertilizer granulator.
Since the mid-1980s, extrusion method has been greatly developed, and more and more industrial production equipment has been established in various places. Now, extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology has become an international fertilizer research center. A new production technology of compound fertilizer was recommended.
Working principle of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer production line:
The material is fed into a pair of counter rotating roll gaps (bite zones) of the roll granulator. To form a compact sheet of material under extrusion. After crushing and sieving the flake, the granular product with the required size can be obtained.
The formation mechanism of extruded pellets in compound fertilizer production line is as follows
At present, the general explanation of the material forming mechanism in the extrusion process is that after the material is compressed, the particles will be rearranged, and the air between the particles will be removed, so as to remove the voids in the material.
After further compression of the material, due to their different characteristics, the material particles will be in the following two situations: when the material is fragile, some particles will break, thus filling the remaining gap. In addition, if the atoms or molecules in the environment can not be rapidly decomposed into new particles, the free chemical bonds on the broken new surfaces will form strong recombination bonds when the new surfaces contact each other.
In the extrusion process of pelletizer used for fertilizer, the particles of material can also form solid bridge. The energy supplied to the system in the form of pressure will generate heat energy at the contact point of the material particles, thus melting the material. When the temperature of the material decreases, a solid bridge is formed.
Main equipment of extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line
1. Forced feeder
One of the advances in extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology is the use of forced feeding in fertilizer granulator, which is usually achieved by the driving force of screw. The extrusion process adopts the form of gravity free feeding.
Forced feed, easy to control the feed speed and reduce the slip phenomenon in the bite area. More importantly, the material can be partially degassed and compacted in advance in the forced feeder, thus greatly improving the product quality.
2. Crushing equipment
The flakes obtained by extrusion must undergo a so-called granulation process, such as crushing and sieving, to obtain the desired size of particles. The progress of pelletizing equipment is mainly due to a lot of experience gained in the relationship between the form of crushing equipment and products.
Zhengzhou SX Granulator Manufacturing Factory vigorously promotes energy-saving, environmental protection, high-efficiency new extrusion granulation compound fertilizer production line technology, and continuous progress and improvement.
The production process of organic fertilizer is suitable for the production of organic fertilizer in chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pigeon manure, rabbit manure and other common animal manure. If 10-20% plant straw is added, the effect will be better.
2. Production method: Sprinkle 20-30cm fertilizer. Sprinkle with grass powder, then sprinkle with manure thinner. Sprinkle fertilizer, rice straw powder and diluted bacterial solution again. After turning over, check the drying humidity of fermentation materials.
The drying humidity is about 60%, that is to say, hold the fermented material tightly with your hand, and feel the watermark on your hand, but there is no water drop. If the fermentation material is too dry, sprinkle appropriate amount of water when turning again. If the fermentation material is too wet, add dry manure or dry soil.
After mixing, pile up and cover with a layer of straw or film for fermentation. Use compost turning machine to process fermentation materials on time.
3. Fermentation time: 7-10 days in summer, 10-15 days in spring and autumn, and fermentation in plastic greenhouse in winter. The organic fertilizer after fermentation was dark brown, and the odor was reduced.
Fermented organic fertilizer
1. Mix the starter and fermentation material in proportion to start fermentation.
2. The fermentation process needs oxygen supply. Composting trucks are used to turn over materials and increase oxygen supply. Generally, fermentation can be completed in 5-7 days.
The organic fertilizer fermented in this way can be directly used as basic fertilizer for crops. If further treatment is carried out, other organic fertilizer equipment, granulator granulation, drying, cooling, bagging and selling as commercial fertilizer are required. More detailed info you want to know on organic fertilizer machines, go to https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/compost-fertilizer-making-machine/
1. Without adding any wetting agent, the material is compressed by the pressure of roller granulator to ensure the purity of raw material.
2. The compound fertilizer production line for npk granulation has the advantages of short process, low energy consumption and high yield.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
4. The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the proportion of products.
5. Flexible operation, suitable for a variety of raw materials, high output, low energy consumption, and can adjust the size of extrusion pressure by adjusting the hydraulic pressure.
The compound fertilizer production line is equipped with double roll granulator, which has the advantages of short process flow, low energy consumption and large output. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
The increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for increasing the bulk density of products. It is flexible in operation and can be used in a wide range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
In the production of NPK fertilizer, fertilizer plants usually carry out secondary granulation. The application of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer not only controlled the balanced supply of nutrients, but also controlled the stable release of nutrients.
How can it balance fertilization?
It can balance fertilization in the horizontal and vertical directions of nutrients, and improve the utilization rate of nutrients. Granular fertilizer treated by rotary granulator is better than inorganic fertilizer in comprehensive utilization of nutrients.
Rotary drum granulation
In the design of the internal structure of the drum granulator, the function of various internal scrapers is to keep a certain thickness of material on the inner surface of the drum, to make the material layer uniform, and to facilitate the normal rolling and turnover of the material.
Material in the drum
The material in the drum. Steel drums are lined with thermally expandable metal. Rubber baffles and linings, as well as external shock absorbers, are used to prevent accumulation during the drum granulation process. Stable material quantity and uniform liquid phase distribution in rotary drum granulator are the key to produce qualified granules.
Processing sulfur coated urea in 15 t / h NPK fertilizer production line
Sulfur coated urea is a kind of coated slow release nitrogen fertilizer. In the process of NPK fertilizer production line, spherical urea is coated with a layer of molten sulfur to improve the physical properties of urea.
Sulfur coated urea is increasing in agricultural applications. With the increase of high concentration fertilizer application rate, the application amount of sulfur-containing super phosphate was relatively reduced, and the crop yield increased. The amount of desulfurization in soil increases, and the area of sulfur deficient land is expanding at home and abroad.
Therefore, the application of sulfur coated urea can not only improve the utilization rate of nitrogen, but also supplement the sulfur in soil.
Sulfur urea fertilizer production line equipment
Zhengzhou SX Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. produces various NPK fertilizer production lines, organic fertilizer production lines and fertilizer granulation production lines. As shown in the figure, our plant specially designed a 15 t / h sulfur coated urea fertilizer production line. Sulfur urea production line equipment: 1 loader feeding hopper, 3 large angle belt conveyors, 1 rotary drum heater, 1 coating machine, 2 rotary drum powder machines and 1 fertilizer packaging machine for npk.
Processing technology of sulfur coated urea in NPK fertilizer production line
Urea particles are heated by a heater and then coated with a sulfur-containing outer film. After urea coating, it is sent to powder machine by large angle belt conveyor. The powder machine sprays particles to seal the cracks of the coating and reduce the biodegradation of the sulfur coating. Two series of machines are used to ensure the quality of fertilizer. The coating of NPK fertilizer production line on the outer layer of urea ensures the slow release of fertilizer efficiency.
The outer envelope provides a physical barrier for urea, so that urea is slowly permeated by water and decomposed by microorganism. In the soil environment, urea gradually diffuses through the envelope, and releases nutrients slowly through the envelope cracks and the structure formed naturally on the envelope surface.
The organic fertilizer production line of flat mold granulator has the characteristics of simple process, low equipment price and low power consumption, which is easy to use and maintain. The granulator can be used for granulation of organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, feed and other materials. It has a wide range of material adaptability and many functions.
Application method of extruding fertilizer granulator flat die granulator
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the flat die granulator are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, whether there is lubricant in the bearing, and whether the fertilizer granulator should be placed on a stable and stable ground. To check the power and voltage, the switch must be in the on position.
2. Check whether the clearance between the roller and the plate of the flat die granulator is kept at about 0.50 mm to prevent direct contact and abnormal wear. Select good mold aperture: select small mold when pressing small organic fertilizer; select large mold when pressing large organic fertilizer. During the operation of the organic fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to the site cleaning, and metal mixing into the powder and machine is strictly prohibited.
3. Start the flat mold granulator, check the granulation condition, check whether the surface of fertilizer particles is smooth and whether the temperature rise of particles is normal. By adjusting the bolts at both ends of the roller, the machine discharges normally.
3% of the material contained in the mold to prevent the mold from being corroded after the next time the mold is filled with oil.
Fertilizer granulation is the key technology of organic fertilizer processing, and the quality of granulation directly affects the quality of final fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is suitable for green plants and animals, which is the key to carbon containing chemicals in the soil layer.
According to the processing route of organic fertilizer production line, organic fertilizer contains not only harmful substances, but also a lot of favorable substances.
1. It is very important to master the particle size distribution of fertilizer for the storage and transportation of chemical fertilizer. Granular fertilizer has good performance, and powder fertilizer is not easy to store. Fertilizer granules have good transport characteristics.
2. Low water soluble fertilizers are generally made into small particles to ensure that they melt reasonably and rapidly in the soil layer and are digested and absorbed by green plants.
Organic fertilizer granule
3. Fertilizer granulation improves the production process of agriculture and animal husbandry. The fertilizer granule has the function of slow releasing fertilizer, which is convenient not to be blown away by the wind.
4. Some inorganic components can be added to the organic fertilizer production line and granulated by the fertilizer granulator according to the formula to improve the fertility of the organic fertilizer. However, powdered fertilizers and inorganic components can easily absorb water and form blocky materials. Interested in fertilizer granules machines? welcome go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
With the continuous development of science and technology, the demand for agricultural fertilizer is higher and higher. For different crops, different regions and soils, the demand for fertilizer is different. In order to meet the actual needs of crop growth, in NPK fertilizer production line, fertilizer production enterprises should try to plant soil, apply fertilizer, prepare special fertilizer, adopt professional NPK fertilizer production process to produce compound fertilizer with multiple nutrients.
Roller granulator is widely used in NPK fertilizer production line. This kind of fertilizer granulator plays an important role in the production of compound fertilizer. The roller press granulator uses physical extrusion to produce elliptical particles. The roller granulator has greatly promoted the development of extrusion granulation of compound fertilizer and the extrusion granulation process of NPK fertilizer production line.
Production of compound fertilizer granules by rolling granulator
The characteristics of raw materials have an important influence on the granulation effect of roller granulator. The roller granulator can be used for granulation production of ammonium carbide, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, vegetables, ammonium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium silicate, zinc sulfate, etc., as well as the granulation of NK compound fertilizers such as organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer.
On the other hand, the temperature of raw materials has a great influence on extrusion. In the extrusion process, the friction between the particles will generate heat and increase the material temperature. Generally speaking, the increase of temperature is conducive to the smooth completion of the extrusion process and the strength of the plate. However, too high temperature will also bring adverse effects, especially in the processing of urea based fertilizer materials, too high temperature will make the material adhere to the coil.
The roller granulator designed by Zhengzhou SX fertilizer equipment manufacturer adopts normal temperature extrusion granulation process, which can better maintain the characteristics of raw materials without affecting fertilizer efficiency. In order to avoid fertilizer bonding roller, the roll body of roller granulator was refined with a kind of anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, impact resistant and durable metal. More details in npk granules producion, go to https://www.fertilizermachinesale.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
Granulation differentiation in organic fertilizer manufacturing process
With the continuous progress of science and technology, the competition of market economy is becoming increasingly fierce. For the organic fertilizer machinery industry, this is both an opportunity and a challenge.
In this competitive environment, the differentiation of organic fertilizer manufacturing process has become a major factor in the market structure. In other words, whether the equipment can meet the processing and manufacturing of different fertilizers affects the market of fertilizer machines. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to the difference of equipment.
Manufacturing technology of organic fertilizer
For the organic fertilizer equipment industry, in such a competitive environment, NPK fertilizer granulator has become an important part of the enterprise market structure. The scope of market control depends on the success of the differentiation of fertilizer granulation equipment. Therefore, the differentiation of fertilizer production process is very important.
Bio organic fertilizer is a kind of total nutrient element which can improve soil and harden soil by using improved fertilizer. Organic fertilizer can improve the physical and chemical properties of soil and improve the retention capacity of soil moisture and fertilizer.
In bio organic fertilizer, beneficial microorganisms enter the soil and form symbiotic relationship with soil microorganisms. It can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, transform them into beneficial bacteria, interact and promote each other, play a synergistic role in the population, promote the decomposition and transformation of organic matter, and promote and regulate the growth of fruit trees.