SX organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. Good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause environmental pollution. Finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
SX organic fertilizer dryer with high efficiency and energy saving
Drum dryer as a professional organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, using fresh chicken manure and cow manure as raw materials, does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cattle, only 25% of the nutrition can be consumed, while the remaining 75% of the nutrition in the feed is excreted with feces. Therefore, the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
What kind of heat source can the dryer use and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much is a small dryer? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As an enterprise of NPK fertilizer granulation equipment, we can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, our company’s organic fertilizer dryer meets the drying demand of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, main engine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. According to the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotating and environmental protection system.
SX organic fertilizer dryer has high efficiency and energy saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by CVT unloading system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.