In NPK fertilizer production, sometimes the fertilizer coking occurs. Coking of chemical fertilizer usually occurs in the process of chemical fertilizer processing, storage, transportation and transportation. The main reasons are moisture absorption, surface dissolution, evaporation and recrystallization of fertilizer particles.
In this process, a crystal bridge is formed, and small particles become large particles and aggregates. The coking problem of NPK compound fertilizer is mainly related to material (raw material of NPK fertilizer production line), humidity, temperature, external pressure and storage time. So how to solve the problem of chemical fertilizer coking?
If you want to avoid scorching, you need to know the reasons for cutting gold to avoid loss. The following chemical fertilizer manufacturers specifically analyzed the causes of chemical fertilizer coking.
1. NPK compound fertilizer usually uses raw materials, such as ammonium salt, phosphate, trace element salt, potassium salt, etc. Most of these materials contain crystal water, which is easy to absorb water. For example, ammonium sulfate, phosphate and trace elements are easy to gather, but insoluble in water. Urea is easy to precipitate and aggregate when it encounters trace element salts.
2. NPK fertilizer production equipment processing is generally non closed production, in the production process, the higher the air humidity, the easier the fertilizer moisture absorption and addition. When the weather is dry or raw materials are dry, fertilizer is not easy to eat cake.
Double roller grain
3. The higher the working temperature of double roller pelletizer, the material is easy to dissolve. In general, the material dissolves in its own crystalline water and results in a complex. When the temperature of nitrogen rises, water evaporates and it is not easy to gather. The temperature is generally above 50 ℃. We usually need to heat to reach this temperature.
4. The greater the pressure of fertilization, the easier the crystal contact with the crystal, and the easier the firing group; the lower the applied pressure, the more difficult it is to get stuck.
5. After the double roller granulator is manufactured, the longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier the accumulation is, and the shorter the placing time is, the less difficult the cake is.
Read more for npk fertilizer production.