1. Pig manure organic fertilizer crusher is a professional crushing equipment for crushing high humidity and multi fiber materials. The crusher adopts high-speed rotating blade to crush materials, with good fiber particle size and high crushing efficiency.
Crusher equipment is mostly used for the production and processing of organic fertilizer. It has good crushing effect on chicken manure, sodium humate and other raw materials. The crushed materials can be further processed by the fertilizer granulator.
2. The pig manure crusher adopts two-stage rotor, with upper and lower stages of crushing. The materials become fine particles through the upper rotor crusher, and then transported to the lower rotor to continue crushing into fine powder. Achieve the best effect of material powder and hammer powder. Finally, the material is discharged directly from the discharge port
3. The pig manure crusher has no designed screen bottom, which can crush more than 100 kinds of materials and will never be blocked. Even if the moisture content of the material is too high, it can be crushed and will not be blocked by crushing wet materials, resulting in motor burning. Affect production.
4. The pig manure organic fertilizer crusher adopts high alloy wear-resistant hammer head, which is forged, especially strong and wear-resistant. It is stronger and wear-resistant than ordinary hammer head, increasing the service life of hammer.
5. The pig manure crusher adopts two-way clearance adjustment technology. If the hammer is worn, it does not need to be repaired. Where you can continue to use the hammer. Adjusting the gap between the hammer and the lining plate can control the particle size of the material.
We provide various crushers and fertilizer production machines for the fertilizer production line to meet the production needs of the fertilizer plant.
Dried Chicken Manure Has Commercial Value Although It Greatly Lessens the Nuisance That Wet Litter Can Cause
Poultry farmers are usually beset with all the problem of poultry litter that can be quite a nuisance. It releases a high level of ammonia that triggers the environments in the hen houses being poor, and bring about distress on the list of birds, the workers in the home and even to neighbors. Ammonia gases harm the environment and fall foul of laws that require their release to get minimized. Additionally, wet poultry litter also attracts flies and this is often a big nuisance to farmworkers and others within the vicinity.
All of these problems ensure it is important to look at ways to reduce these difficulties and to figure out ways to dry the poultry litter so that it is simple to dispose of, and in addition give it a great deal of commercial value. It is actually easy to install these drying systems in the poultry house itself, but these can certainly produce a large amount of dust and may have limited capacity as space inside hen houses has limitations, which is better useful for the poultry that is certainly a part of money-producing business.
It is usually far better dry the manure beyond the poultry. The chicken manure created in your house should be cleared regularly each day so that dust and ammonia in it is kept at reasonable levels. Poultry manure may be dried all through the year in dryers and then transformed into a form of organic fertilizer which includes an assured market in garden supply centers and provides an excellent fertilizer that may be organic and has no chemicals. The countless process dryer systems that could be safely installed in areas alongside poultry houses is not going to only dry the manure minimizing all of its polluting problems but may also pelletize them to make sure they are convenient for just about any further use.
Most equipment useful for drying and pelletizing chicken manure essentially uses perforated plates which are often made from galvanized and powder-coated steel. Perforation portion of these plates helps keep 35 percent in their surfaces open to ensure the drying process created by blowing air is faster. The plates will be in constant motion when they move throughout the current of forced air, and some machines tilt the plates allowing dried manure to fall off on the plates below that are in constant motion and additional the drying process.
Air that may be blown into these dryers are at high-pressure and allows the manure to be dried to 80-85% within 72 hours. This can vary dependant upon the ambient humidity. The drying process also reduces the production of any fine dust to your large extent. Capacities of drying plants should be to ensure that they must be able to dry all of the manure that the layers inside a house can cause within 3 or 4 days and get extra capacities built in.
These systems will not require a lot of energy. The drying of your chicken manure greatly reduces odor, ammonia and also the problems of flies, while producing products that can be easily available in bags and containers as fertilizers for crops.