In the process of using organic fertilizer production equipment, if the safety in the operation process is strictly observed, the granulation rate will be effectively increased, the energy consumption will be reduced, and the service life of the equipment will be extended. Therefore, from the following aspects, we can adjust the pan granulator to make the fertilizer production reach the optimal state.
1. Strictly control the powder quality
（1） It is strictly forbidden to have iron block, stone larger than 10 mm and wood block larger than 10 mm in raw material discharge and supply of fertilizer production line. Rice bran and sand can not exceed the quality index, too much will cause the low output of the pan granulator.
(2) According to the formula of NK compound fertilizer, the quality of chemical fertilizer and other raw materials should be strictly controlled.
2. Transform the new blade in the CD
The blade of disc granulator is good, and the particle size is uniform and beautiful. The blade is divided into front blade and rear blade, and there is no gap between the two blades.
3. The main technical key of operating the disc granulator
(1) Do a good job in the technical training of personnel before operation, improve the technical quality and operation skills of the staff.
(2) The particle size of compound fertilizer is 70-90 mesh.
4. Select and adjust the nozzle of disc granulator
(1) The working mechanism of nozzle must be mastered when selecting nozzle
According to the hydrodynamics, it is proved that the bigger the pressure is, the smaller the through hole is and the larger the droplet diffusion surface is. At the same pressure, the spray hole is small, the droplet density is small, the spray hole is large, and the droplet density is high.
(2) How to choose the model and specification of nozzle
The smaller (or larger) the feed droplet and the smaller (or larger) the particle size, the lower (or higher) the yield of the fertilizer production line.
The denser (or thinner) the droplets, the higher (or lower) the output of the droplets they make (or smaller).