Cost to produce 70000 tons organic fertilizer annually

Production Capacity

The cost of an organic fertilizer plant ranges from hundreds of thousands to millions. The cost of a 70000 ton organic fertilizer plant will be affected by the factors of high configuration, low specification and different equipment required.

Raw materials for organic fertilizer production

The organic fertilizer production line produces organic fertilizer with pig manure and chicken manure as raw materials, without chemical composition. The digestibility of chickens and pigs is poor, only 25% of the nutrients are consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted by faeces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.

How to configure best available ?

1. Fermentation composting windrow turner: it can ferment and rotate materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the process of organic fertilizer production.
3. Mixer: mix all kinds of raw materials.
4. Granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy separation and packaging.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool and dry materials and improve production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screening and grading finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: particles are coated outside to prevent coking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.
It is recommended that you call the manufacturer of organic fertilizer equipment directly for consultation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *