The advantages of organic and inorganic fertilizer process for sodium glutamate wastewater are as follows
The role of organic fertilizer in improving soil structure, soil fertility, improving soil biological activity, promoting crop growth and improving crop quality has been gradually recognized. Making full use of the waste liquid of glutamic acid to produce organic and inorganic fertilizers can not only be converted into waste, but also help to prevent pollution and protect the ecological environment. The transformation of various wastes into treasures and comprehensive utilization of resources are the concrete embodiment of implementing the scientific outlook on development and realizing circular economy. The waste liquid from glutamic acid production is a high quality raw material for organic fertilizer processing.
Main components of glutamic acid wastewater
In the production of 1 ton sodium glutamate, about 20 tons of high concentration organic waste liquid should be discharged, including N13% ~ 16%, K2O2% ~ 5%, and most of the rest are organic substances, which contain 4.5% ~ 5.0% of various amino acids.
Processing technology of sodium glutamate wastewater from organic fertilizer production equipment
1. After precipitation and concentration, the waste liquid of sodium glutamate is put into the waste liquid storage tank, and the organic waste liquid is heated to the evaporation temperature by the heat provided by the steam boiler.
2. It is pressurized by the mud pump and sprayed on the material curtain of the granulator through the atomizing spray gun. At the same time, some qualified raw materials such as urea, monoamine phosphate, potassium chloride and fillers are transported to the relevant weighing equipment.
3. The material is delivered to the organic fertilizer granulator, in full contact with the organic droplets in the waste liquid storage tank, and saturated steam is introduced at the same time. Due to the friction caused by the rotation of the granulator, organic droplets form a rolling material bed. The extrusion pressure produced by rolling and the cohesive force provided by the drop of organic matter make the material aggregate into balls.
4. Transfer to the rotary drum dryer, heat exchange with the heat of the hot gas furnace; in order to prevent the organic matter content from decreasing due to high temperature carbonization, the temperature during drying must be controlled at 200 ~ 230 ° C.
5. Transfer to the thermal screening to sort the particles, and the small particles directly return to the organic fertilizer granulator, as the core, continue to participate in the agglomeration of particles into balls.
6. The screened semi-finished products are transported to the rotary chiller to cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or forced cold air. Large particles are crushed by a pulverizer and returned to the granulator to continue to participate in the formation of the ball.
7. Select qualified products and send them to chemical fertilizer coating machine for coating treatment.
Fertilizer coating machine fattening device particles
8. Transfer to automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after cyclone, labyrinth dust chamber and wet washing.