How is fertilizer products produced?

Fertilizer machine knowledge, you should know how to produce fertilizer
Organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer are two common fertilizers in the market. Their processing technology is different, the fertilizer effect is also different. Organic fertilizer mainly uses artificial fermentation fertilizer as raw material, compound fertilizer is the granular fertilizer of NPK fertilizer. To produce fertilizer, you should know the following common sense.

Cattle and Cattle Waste
Cattle and Cattle Waste

Application and characteristics of organic fertilizer production equipment

Organic fertilizer consists of fresh chicken and pig manure, without any chemical components. However, the digestibility of chickens and pigs is poor and only 25% of nutrients are consumed. The other 75% nutrients in the feed are discharged together with feces, making the finished product contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, egg white material and other components. The production equipment of chicken manure organic fertilizer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also contributes to the environmental protection project of human beings.

Composition of compound fertilizer production line

Drum screen machine, batching system, LP series chain crusher, mixer, drum screen machine, cage crusher, NPK fertilizer granulator, double roll granulator, drum sand machine, high humidity material dryer, cooler, packaging machine.
Compared with the compound fertilizer machine, the organic fertilizer production equipment has fermentation composting transfer machine and semi wet material grinding machine.

Composition of organic fertilizer production equipment

Fermentation composting steering machine

The trough turntable is a kind of fermentation and composting equipment which is widely used at present. It includes walking fermentation tank body, walking track, electric take-off device, turning and dumping part and turning tank device (also known as transfer vehicle, mainly used for multi tank use). The turning parts are driven by advanced rollers, which can be lifted or not lifted. Lifting type, turning depth should not exceed 1.3m. The bearing seat of the turning device is fixed on the turning frame, and the two main shafts are fixed on the bearing pedestal. Each spindle is welded. A plurality of turning shafts are arranged at a certain distance and staggered at a certain angle. Each turning pile stack plate is welded on the shaft. The stacking device is connected to the walking device by pins.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *