Compound biological fertilizer can be used in many fields, such as food, economy, fruits and vegetables.
1. Compound fertilizer can be used as basic fertilizer and top loading fertilizer. A compound biological fertilizer of 1-2 kg per mu is mixed with agricultural fertilizer, fertilizer or fine soil, and then applied to ditches, holes or spray.
2. Trenching and hole application of compound biological fertilizer. The young trees were fed in a circular ditch, 200 g compound bio fertilizer per tree, and 500-1000 g compound biological fertilizer for each tree, which could be mixed with fertilizer or soil.
3. The root was soaked and irrigated with compound biological fertilizer. Add 1-2kg compound biological fertilizer per mu, add 3-4 times of water, soak in the root during the process of crop transplantation, or irrigate the root after transplanting.
4. Mix the compound biological fertilizer into the seed soil. Each square meter of sown soil is mixed with 200-300 grams of compound biological fertilizer before sowing.
5. Adding compound biological fertilizer to potted garden plants. For flower lawn, 10-15 g / kg potted soil can be used as surface fertilizer or basic fertilizer.
6. According to different crops, 1-2kg compound biological fertilizer is mixed with chemical fertilizer per mu, then diluted with appropriate amount of water, and then irrigated with water.
7. Spray compound biological fertilizer on the leaves. Leaf spray should be done at about 500 times dilution or according to the instructions.
Want to know how to make compund fertilizer for your plants, welcome to https://organicfertilizermachines.com/npk-compound-fertilizer-granulation-equipment/
Notes on Application of compound fertilizer
1. Compound biological fertilizer should not be mixed with fungicides and herbicides, and the interval of each application must be more than 7 days.
2. It applies compound biological fertilizer after rain or irrigation, shake it before application, and use it immediately after it is ready.
3. The compound biological fertilizer should be stored in a cool and dry place instead of directly on the ground.